PDA

View Full Version : Help - my gf is lying?

cardscards
31-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Friends, I really need your help. My gf of five years (and we have a kid) went to singapore to visit her friend and see if she can find a job. After two weeks, she started behaving differently, not talking as often, shorter calls, and she says shes just really busy looking for jobs. So I confronted her best friend here who tells me that she found a bf and lives with him. She says he pays for everything while she looks for a job. My heart is hurting bad.

I need someone in singapore to find out whats really going on. Her friend gave me info that I want someone to call and verify but calling from a singapore phone #. What can I do to get her to come back? Is there a way to her tourist visa ended early before she finds a job?

Does anyone know a private detective in singapore? Can someone recommend a trustworthy one? Any advice on hiring one?

sammyboyfor
31-01-2015, 12:42 PM
Don't waste your time and your money.

It's pretty obvious your girlfriend has lost interest in you.

Just cut off all contact and start life afresh.

That way if she has a change of heart she'll be the one doing the begging. ;)

conquer
31-01-2015, 02:00 PM
Friends, I really need your help. My gf of five years (and we have a kid) went to singapore to visit her friend and see if she can find a job. After two weeks, she started behaving differently, not talking as often, shorter calls, and she says shes just really busy looking for jobs. So I confronted her best friend here who tells me that she found a bf and lives with him. She says he pays for everything while she looks for a job. My heart is hurting bad.

I need someone in singapore to find out whats really going on. Her friend gave me info that I want someone to call and verify but calling from a singapore phone #. What can I do to get her to come back? Is there a way to her tourist visa ended early before she finds a job?

Does anyone know a private detective in singapore? Can someone recommend a trustworthy one? Any advice on hiring one?

What's the point getting a private detective? If your gf is lying on you, what you're gonna get from the detective is just a bunch of photos of your gf being fucked by another dude. :(

Ken79
31-01-2015, 03:20 PM
why want her back when she has already betrayed u?
she didn't do it when she arrived in singapore, must have already been planning it and discussing with her friends (in SG) before she came.
most probably her friends are the ones who intro this guy to her.

she is ready to give up the 5 years of r/s and perhaps the kid, i suggest u get on with your life and work, forget about this woman and treat your kid and yourself well.

btw, just curious where u are from.

MoJoe313
31-01-2015, 03:34 PM
In Singapore, there is a saying for this. Called Belly good! *done with putting a palm under the other arm's armpit and flapping the other arm arched like a chicken wing*

SnowLeopards
31-01-2015, 03:46 PM
Mate, the issue with women is they all lie. ;)

This is a good opportunity to stop all connections as it is clear this lady is in search of a better life for herself and does not care less about the relationship.

Such individualistic women requires no attention nor compassion.

The faster you sough this out, the better it will be for you and your future.

Good luck.

Pierre.

cardscards
31-01-2015, 04:38 PM
Friends, thanks for the replies. I'm not ready to move on just yet. I at least want her to come back here so that I can confront her and then break up with her.

Any tips on ending her tourist visa early? Or referrals to PIs?

Captainoceania77
31-01-2015, 05:26 PM
Move on....Dont waste your money on PI.....

JohnWiFi
31-01-2015, 05:27 PM
Why would you want to waste time and money on this woman?

Once a woman has a change of heart, it is almost over.

b0ji0
31-01-2015, 06:18 PM
TS, you should move on already. Time will heal all wounds.

hamsapkwai
31-01-2015, 06:45 PM
brother all of us who hang around here are either whoremongers, liars, cheaters, pimps, junkies or drug dealers

the reason why we are not in jail is because we are nimble or lucky enough to be just one step ahead of the mata mata

we are only very good at doing bad things and very bad at doing good things

besides it sounds like your cheating gf is real badass and probably can be considered as one of us

so how dare u ask us to turn on one of our own!!!!

:p:p:p

nihabaashi
31-01-2015, 07:25 PM
Maybe one of the bros here is that bf....or even some have already screwed her.

Westcoast
31-01-2015, 07:55 PM
hope all is

Westcoast
31-01-2015, 07:55 PM
hope all is fine for you

HappyBuddy
31-01-2015, 08:20 PM
Don't waste your time and your money.

It's pretty obvious your girlfriend has lost interest in you.

Just cut off all contact and start life afresh.

That way if she has a change of heart she'll be the one doing the begging. ;)

please don't be so bad ..... hehehe

ilwtmlabnn
01-02-2015, 01:55 AM

I think the best thing is to have a good talk with her. Find a time to meet up and ask her about it (like why conversations are becoming cold etc). Keep your cool no matter what if you want her to tell the truth since in your heart you already know something is not right. There are temptations around always and sometimes we just fell into it. just remember that emotions can lead to heat argument and one can say things which you didnt really mean to during anger. Hopefully things will be sorted out and at least both of you know what is going on and how to move along. All the best.

july3rd
01-02-2015, 04:18 AM
TS, she is your gf and go thru pains of 9 months to give birth. I'm sure, past 5 years she was very serious on you.. Maybe,she have lost hope in you.

5 years still gf without a status are so weird...
She should have wake up from her dream of you providing her or giving her a status. Or maybe just sick of current situation.

If you can't provide her what she wants just let her go.. No point, waste money to hire P.I

Can try having a good talk with her, IMO if I'm her I guess I would have just tell you and just leave with the kid.

Ladyrain
01-02-2015, 08:54 AM

Are you a loser or something?!
Shes been with you for 5 years and no status. She has a kid with you and still just only your gf. Its not 5 months dude. It's 5 whole freaking years she gave you! You have the time and money to spend on PIs and all but no money to support her currently when shes looking for a job? And now that she found a man who can give her a better life than you did and all you think of is to ruin that happiness shes found? And end her visa early?
What kind of man are you? Move on if you cant provide for your woman.
She must have given up hope on you. She must have given you enough chances already, she even had a kid with you for goodness sake!
Why wont you let it go like a gentleman does if there isnt a future you can give?

PPGirl
01-02-2015, 11:43 AM
ts.. if u say u r married n want to hire P.I.
I think its reasonable that u want to take this as an evidence when u want to file for divorce. But now u r only in bgr with her. I think its not advisable to hire one.
Is it human will only start to treasure when u are about to lose something?

Mate, the issue with women is they all lie. ;)

hey ur above sentence sound abit wrong.
NOT ALL women lie.
Sometimes men lie too lolz

MoJoe313
01-02-2015, 02:17 PM
Are you a loser or something?!
Shes been with you for 5 years and no status. She has a kid with you and still just only your gf. Its not 5 months dude. It's 5 whole freaking years she gave you! You have the time and money to spend on PIs and all but no money to support her currently when shes looking for a job? And now that she found a man who can give her a better life than you did and all you think of is to ruin that happiness shes found? And end her visa early?
What kind of man are you? Move on if you cant provide for your woman.
She must have given up hope on you. She must have given you enough chances already, she even had a kid with you for goodness sake!
Why wont you let it go like a gentleman does if there isnt a future you can give?

Well said. Like I wrote earlier, Belly good!! Deserve to kena F

conquer
01-02-2015, 04:47 PM
Maybe one of the bros here is that bf....or even some have already screwed her.

LOL... This is a hurtful comment. :D

damong777
02-02-2015, 07:18 PM

Honestly TS just move on as she already found someone who can support her

As for ending her tourist visa, what proof are you going to provide ICA that she is doing something illegal? Even revoked and she get sent back, does it help the situation?

Take a step back and think of what caused this to happen

Save the money for PI and use it for your kid.

porscheclub
02-02-2015, 07:33 PM
The question is who is taking care of the child now?

max1233
02-02-2015, 08:28 PM
ts are u affluent or she is your mistress?

U have a baby yet not married?

either you have no money or you are married.

Just let her go but make sure u arrange the kid to be taken care of before everything

demonhunter
02-02-2015, 09:28 PM
TS , pm me her pics , name and number . I check it out for u ....

:)

Nato17
26-02-2015, 09:54 AM
Well said. Like I wrote earlier, Belly good!! Deserve to kena F

Give him a break. We sinkies like to gloat at other people's misfortunes.
But I think he deserves a break after going through something painful..

Ladyrain
26-02-2015, 02:11 PM
Give him a break. We sinkies like to gloat at other people's misfortunes.
But I think he deserves a break after going through something painful..

Excuse mr nato. If you allow me, which part of him is painful?
You say give him a break. He wanted to play with her visa out of jealousy.
what break? Break him you mean?
Being helpful and compassionate is one thing you know.
You dont use any on people who dont deserve sympathy.