PDA

View Full Version : Dating mature ladies (My Encounters and suggestions)

lobowolf
12-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Much have been written about encounters with older/matured woman (both facts and fantasies) in this forum, either MILF, with friend's mom, auntie etc. Most of the thread on mature ladies have been on sexual encounter. I have dated several mature ladies (widows, neglected housewives, aunties, divorcees, ladies who have never married) and I have come to respect them more and come to acknowledge that they are not just sex objects to be lusted but to be regarded and appreciated. I would say that my attraction for ladies older than me started when I was very young for one of my mom's close friend. I still remember milking myself fantasying about her in my teens and still do (old habits die hard... Haha) .

I would like to share my experiences dating several mature ladies and getting close with them on the bed too (but not all of them). I will also share some tips on how to get the first point of contact and how to proceed from there, though I would like to add a disclaimer that it is not a sure success formula and these are based on my experiences. I don't claim that my views to be the absolute method as there are many ways to get acquainted with mature ladies and and some senior bros can also share their views and even disagree with my view.

I would like to rephrase again that relationship with a mature need not always be of sexual one. You can have a good connection with her without letting the lust get in the way. Yes, I understand that they have their needs, but that has to be respected. I have been active in chatting apps and heard them saying that guys are rather quick to send pictures of their private parts to them or talk of intimate stuffs, without actually getting to know them properly. Take time to know them first, they will be the one sharing their pictures to you. It may take months before they do that, but you need to have patience, if you think she is worth the wait. Given a choice between dating a mature lady and a younger lady, my choice will always be a mature lady and I have my reasons for that, which are listed below.
Advantages of Dating older women:
1. Very caring: They really take good care of you. I like it when they bake cookies and bring them to me to try it out. When I am not well, they will brew some home delicacies and herbs and bring it to my doorstep.
2. Financially independent: Their financial independence can extent to driving around in cars and inviting them to their place overnight when the kids are not around the house :P.
3. Their taste of things: Music, arts and fine dining.
4. Their outlook: Well dressed. Even for a meal, expect them to be well dressed (but not all). Earlier, I showed up in shorts for dinner appointments, only to realize I was way off. Now I take time to be dressed decently.
5. Teasing/playfulness: Once they feel comfortable with you, they will get cheeky with you and that is a hint but, again, don't jump too early. Tease along the borders. I like their tease. I have one woman, who would sent me pictures of her new lingerie (asking my opinion) and it is such a treat.
6. They don't expect you to pay for their meals: In most cases, they will pay for your meals too.
7. Gifts: You can expect gifts from them. They certainly will buy gifts for you when they travel abroad. It can be from souvenirs to shirts to local edibles, gadgets, watches etc. One ought to be careful in accepting expensive gifts from them as some may see that as a way of controlling you with those. Try to make things clear. I dated one divorcee, filthy rich and you can tell that from her choice of branded shoes, hand bags, designer dresses etc and her choice of restaurants. Unfortunately, she had that motive of controlling me. Its good to be showered with gifts but not at the expense of being controlled.
8. Understanding: You don't expect them to throw a drama or fuss. Though, there are some who may, but that is very uncommon.
9. Residence: They have their own place and privacy. So, you get invited to their place for meals or a drink. You can easily get cosy with them during that time :) It is good to spend hours in front of the TV sipping wine and playing on the couch for hours before heading for the bedroom. I enjoy foreplay and it is a good way to build things up.
10. Sexually adventurous: They will oblige for any sexual positions that you would like to try.

Points to be noted for you:
1. Listener: You ought to be a good listener. They have lots of stuffs to tell you.
2. Honest: Guys, you cannot bluff your way with the mature ladies. They have been there and done that, so no point bluffing at them.
3. Have a taste for arts: Not all have a taste for that but I have noticed that most of them appreciate arts, in the form of ballet, musicals, orchestra etc.
4. Willing to treat them for meals: It is a courtesy to pay for their meals during the initial outings.
5. Gifts: When you travel buy some stuffs to them. It may not be the expensive ones. They will appreciate your gestures. Give them flowers on their birthdays, as they probably have not received one in a long time, if they are divorced.
6. Good sense of humour: They certainly love to have a good time in the company of a person with a good humour. Make them laugh while chatting with them over the phone and they will like to catch up with you in person too.
7. They love compliments: But be cautious, as not to compliment on their looks too often, unnecessarily. Compliment on their personality, they will appreciate that more and slowly compliment on their looks - they love that.
8. Take note of their birthdate: Wish them on their birthday and see if you can take them out for dinner some day. If she is ok to go out with you on her birthday then it means a lot, as she is avoiding celebrations with her friends/family members to spend the time with you.
9. Financially independent: You should also be financially independent, unless you are looking for a sugar mommy. Be a gentleman and pay the meal on the first meet up.
10. A place to host: Once you both are comfortable with each other, invite them to your flat and prepare some simple meal. They will appreciate that. Or you can ask her to join you for grocery shopping and it can be so much fun there and you can actually build the fantasy from the grocery store itself over certain vegetables and fruits.. haha. I enjoy the foretaste :P Once you start to build the momentum, I can assure you, you will have a good time for the rest of the evening.
11. An Observer: Be observant, not to criticize her, but to complement her on her choice of dress, perfumes..etc.

Warning: There are some single mature ladies (never married) who are really looking to settle down, so you better be cautious with them if you are not ready to settle down with them for good.

Where do find or pick mature ladies?
Ahh... That is a bit tricky. You can be at a chat sites with lots of mature ladies and still not hook up with one or can just be pick a conversation at a departmental store (you will need guts for this) and see if it strikes. Chances at a store, most of the time, will back fire since they will be with their hubby or kids. But if you get one, it is still worth a shot. For this you need to be a good observer, to pick a good line. Like, for example, you can observe at what they are looking for in a store. Then try to pass them by and on the way try to make an eye contact and give a smile, as in a greeting of 'Hi' or 'Hello'. If they respond, then I would say, you have a good chance. If they don't, then better leave her on her own. Try to pass again and comment which dress would look good on her (if she is browsing for dress) and that will be a good ice breaker. You can even get friendly with the mature ladies when you meet them in the lift, especially those in your block, by greeting them or even at the supermarket. I once befriended a woman at the FairPrice and help her carry her stuffs but I didn't have the guts to ask her contact at that time and still regret that :(

Once you get to know them and they get comfortable with you, they will share their personal stuffs. Once they are comfortable with you, you can expect them to tease you with their hugs, kisses and flirty conversation - I love that. Slowly, things will start to take place. But you need patience for that.

Best is to date woman who are single (widow/divorcee), so as to avoid unnecessary hassle later on from her other half. Moreover, there is nothing illegal about it (if you get physically involved with a mature lady, unlike getting in trouble with a young teenager), as it is between two consenting adults. An affair with a married woman is not recommended, as it is a bit risky but the thrill is definitely there.

....continued below.....

lobowolf
12-01-2015, 02:12 PM
...continued from above .....

An Experience with a Married woman
I once got close with a married woman in her early 40's. For guys who like mature ladies, she is one where you will definitely give a second look. She was having issues with her marriage and her hubby chasing after young ladies (I won't mention which national), so she was feeling neglected. I was interested in her physically but being married, I was avoiding that, other than meet up for dinner once in a while (but no hanky panky). Since she was married it was impossible for me to get invited to her place nor was she comfortable coming to my flat. But she did was something that I had not thought of. She flew over to a neighbouring country and purchased flight tickets for me too. What followed was a weekend of pure bliss. We did not move out of the hotel but stayed and ordered the food. I am not sure whether any of you have experienced this but it can be very exciting where she will leave message on which floor and room to find her and to be told that there is a surprise waiting for me. Sure enough, when I knocked on the hotel door, she opened the door, wearing a see-through lacy negligee (she knows I have a weakness for that). Ok, I am not going into the details... :cool:. But, again, I wouldn't suggest getting involved with a married woman. I know, for some, there is nothing like the taste of a forbidden fruit :p

How to go about (suggestions):
For chatting through online apps (Badoo, Skout, etc.), go through their profile and see if they have any interesting things written about themselves. Or you can always pick on a conversation based on their interests. If there is nothing listed in their profile, then you can ask about their interests and how they spend their free time. If travel is their interest, then talk about places they have visited and ask about interesting incidents on their travel. There are lots of topic you can pick on. Chat decently and respect them. If they don't respond, then there is no point pestering them. If they respond, that means they have some interests on you (maybe, based on your profile pictures or how you have made the first impression with your messages). Never ask for their contact number after a few chats. Give them time. One reason a lady is in chatting apps is because she is looking around, not necessarily for sex but to hang out with someone with common interests. The first task is to make them feel comfortable with you chatting. If she is good looking, chances are that there are many guys after her, so your patience counts. Like I said earlier, if she is worth it, wait for it. Try to update them on some of your activities, like pictures of movie tickets, places you eat out. She might respond positively on that, like 'I have not seen movie in a long time' or '...eaten out in a proper restaurant'. Those are few positive signs. If she agrees to go out for a movie, it still gives you no right to stretch out your arms in the darkness on the first day out for movie. If she rubs her arms against yours, then you may ask her if it is ok to hold her hands. If she agrees, then you are already half way there. Treat them with respect and they will reciprocate. Next time, she will be asking you out for movies. Try to ask her out for dinner for the first meet up and make sure you pay for that.

Disclaimer:
I am not a dating expert (nor do I claim to be one of them) but the above mentioned points are solely based on my experiences and my observations. It may work for some and it may not work for some, so kindly refrain from blaming me if things don't work out for you. I am sure some senior samsters can add on to what I have mentioned above.

At the end, enjoy your one life that you have BUT without regrets :)

sockspender
15-01-2015, 11:27 AM
I've not dated mature ladies before but this thread is good for reference. Thanks TS.

naan1974
15-01-2015, 04:04 PM
What you consider mature lady?
40 to 50 or >50
Is it true they all desperate to get marry or get laid, or both

lobowolf
15-01-2015, 06:39 PM
What you consider mature lady?
40 to 50 or >50

There is no distinct age to define a mature lady but to me it is 35+.

Is it true they all desperate to get marry or get laid, or both

Based on my experience, not all mature ladies are desperate to get married or get laid.

porscheclub
17-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Sounds like a gigolo in the making :D but must say this is a bloody good thread to get romantic with women rather than girls :)

Thanks for sharing TS

newlywedbride
18-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Actually lady only wants companionship on the emotion side. She only gives in to sex when:
1) Sick
2) Depress or sad
3) Too happy

spoonge
19-01-2015, 06:05 PM
In Japan, there’s an occupation relating to this. It’s known as ‘Host’ profession. They are providing ‘emotional needs’ rather than ‘physical need’.

A documentary on ‘Host’ profession by USA Vice Channel. Video runtime 12.58: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPhr6N-c8as

Every year, all Japanese Host Club will hold a ‘Host of The Year Award’ just like ‘Golden Horse Award’.

Another documentary on ‘King of Host’ by Japan Vice Channel. Video runtime 18.05 (Click ‘CC’ icon bottom right 4th for English subtitle): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1plfLIaviE

naan1974
21-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Actually lady only wants companionship on the emotion side. She only gives in to sex when:
1) Sick
2) Depress or sad
3) Too happy

Serious? you would give in to sex when you are sick, sad or very happy?
I know women will give in to sex even tho they are not horny when they are
feeling happy. Sad or sick? why?
Next time I will try on a sick or sad women, but something tell me I may get slap.

newlywedbride
21-01-2015, 10:45 PM
Serious? you would give in to sex when you are sick, sad or very happy?
I know women will give in to sex even tho they are not horny when they are
feeling happy. Sad or sick? why?
Next time I will try on a sick or sad women, but something tell me I may get slap.

To make a lady submit to you, you have to fulfill her emotion first. Only lady with high testosterone level don’t require the emotion side. Make sure your immune system is strong enough for a sick lady.

hamsapkwai
22-01-2015, 07:46 AM
To make a lady submit to you, you have to fulfill her emotion first. Only lady with high testosterone level don’t require the emotion side. Make sure your immune system is strong enough for a sick lady.

to make your hunt easier lady with high testosterone level can be easily identified with bulging muscles and hair on her chest

and oh yes a heavy manly voice too :p

newlywedbride
22-01-2015, 06:30 PM
When a gentlemen cross-dresser; it turns on a lady. It’s kind of like having a sister partner. But this step can only be reveal at the later stage.

jj_jj
22-01-2015, 09:46 PM
to make your hunt easier lady with high testosterone level can be easily identified with bulging muscles and hair on her chest

and oh yes a heavy manly voice too :p

from bro ROCKERS' pix thread on indian ladies, may even have "giant" clit/mini "penis", hehe

kraam
23-01-2015, 02:58 AM
good advice

fluffykite
23-01-2015, 01:33 PM
Yep, Mature ladies are nice. V loving.

I had a FB 40+ yrs old when i was in my late 20s whom I met on tagged, was an expat but she went home already.
Sad thing is she cut off all contact after she went back. She's married and with kids as home so ya... sad. :(

The companionship was really great. Very intellectual also.

lobowolf
27-03-2015, 12:56 PM
Any luck with any bros meeting up mature ladies? I got to meet a divorced mother (early-40's) and a divorced lady (no children, mid-30's).

The mother has been divorced for few years and has given me enough indication of getting physical. Even her conversations have become very cheeky and it is such a turn on. Just don't want to rush things, so still playing safe and to give her enough indication that I am willing to go NSA :p

The later one have already shared some of her personal pictures. She is a bit on the meaty side, so she sends me her pictures with the deep cleavage. Sometimes, at work, I would receive a message from her and it will be a picture of hers, teasing me by revealing her lacy bra, sometimes even more....:o

I've been out for drinks with them and have managed to get a bit touchy playfully but not too much, still playing on the borders. Maybe one fine day.... :cool:

Any samsters have any similar experiences.... :D

Ladyrain
27-03-2015, 01:34 PM
Sounds like a gigolo in the making :D but must say this is a bloody good thread to get romantic with women rather than girls :)

Thanks for sharing TS

Hahahahaha... you are in very good conditions to consider doing that wor. :p

Ladyrain
27-03-2015, 01:36 PM
Mature and the young have to stay away from this professional TS.
Hahaha..

lobowolf
27-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Mature and the young have to stay away from this professional TS.
Hahaha..

Nah! I'm not into young girls (young, as in less then 27 years) - I find them rather immature to have a conversation. No matter how beautiful or hot a lady maybe, if I don't find a connection with the conversation, then I wouldn't bother meeting up. It is the conversation that is tantalizing, and then comes the others :o

Even, with the mature ladies, it has to be mutual. I have dated mature (married) ladies who were not interested in getting physical with me and I respected their stand but they would call up occasionally to catch up for a drink or dinner. So, not all relationships have to be physical... :cool:

Ladyrain
27-03-2015, 04:31 PM
Nah! I'm not into young girls (young, as in less then 27 years) - I find them rather immature to have a conversation. No matter how beautiful or hot a lady maybe, if I don't find a connection with the conversation, then I wouldn't bother meeting up. It is the conversation that is tantalizing, and then comes the others :o

Even, with the mature ladies, it has to be mutual. I have dated mature (married) ladies who were not interested in getting physical with me and I respected their stand but they would call up occasionally to catch up for a drink or dinner. So, not all relationships have to be physical... :cool:

Alamak. I talk, think and behave like 26 years old..
aiyo.. no chance liao. :p

lobowolf
27-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Alamak. I talk, think and behave like 26 years old..
aiyo.. no chance liao. :p

Seriously, no chance leh..... :D

porscheclub
27-03-2015, 06:03 PM
Hahahahaha... you are in very good conditions to consider doing that wor. :p

You wanna pay me? First session free :D

Ladyrain
27-03-2015, 06:14 PM
You wanna pay me? First session free :D

Wah.. cannot lah. I cannot afford you lor. Broke man!

porscheclub
27-03-2015, 06:40 PM
Wah.. cannot lah. I cannot afford you lor. Broke man!

Don't worry u can sign up for VIP member discount.

Ladyrain
27-03-2015, 07:38 PM
Don't worry u can sign up for VIP member discount.

For your calibre, even 50% discount, I still cannot afford lor. :p

patric12
28-03-2015, 10:26 AM
interesting. second for 2) and 3)
had sex with my ML when
2)depress - one day she had a bad experience with a client and she asks me to come over to be her company. we watched a movie and later I slept at her place, and of course a good sex.

3) when relationship develops I bought a iphone for her, on that night, we had sex too.

but nvr had sex when she is sick, I will probably leave her along to recover.

yes. she is a ML, and strictly no fj.

1)Actually lady only wants companionship on the emotion side. She only gives in to sex when:
1) Sick
2) Depress or sad
3) Too happy

hugs
29-03-2015, 05:34 AM
:eek:

This thread is dangerous. Any more coaching from TS n soon us women won't be able to distinguish genuine connection from wolves. Which then makes us harder to catch by wolves n poor genuine guys staying unconnected.

Tactics taught from TS experiences, are what women see as tell-tale signs for a deeper connection / chemistry. " offers to hold hands and remembering my birthday instead of eagerness to get into my pants". Good signs. By right. Women will think this man is here for me. He is here to offer emotional connection with me. But the truth is he is just another con. Consequences of women being cheated emotionally? Besides a man' reputation, is the abilities for women to lie back to him. The conman will be removed with an empty heart. A void he doesn't know how to fill. And he has no idea how that happened. He may continue to find new women but unable to make true connection. He shall become sad and lonely when he is older. Connections he had made were all shallow, obtained thru con. He is no better off than those broken-hearted women he left behind.

bangstar
29-03-2015, 09:10 AM

This thread is dangerous. Any more coaching from TS n soon us women won't be able to distinguish genuine connection from wolves. Which then makes us harder to catch by wolves n poor genuine guys staying unconnected.

Tactics taught from TS experiences, are what women see as tell-tale signs for a deeper connection / chemistry. " offers to hold hands and remembering my birthday instead of eagerness to get into my pants". Good signs. By right. Women will think this man is here for me. He is here to offer emotional connection with me. But the truth is he is just another con. Consequences of women being cheated emotionally? Besides a man' reputation, is the abilities for women to lie back to him. The conman will be removed with an empty heart. A void he doesn't know how to fill. And he has no idea how that happened. He may continue to find new women but unable to make true connection. He shall become sad and lonely when he is older. Connections he had made were all shallow, obtained thru con. He is no better off than those broken-hearted women he left behind.

Sister, while I agree with you. But I hope that you can also understand that not all man only wants to get into the lady's pants.

Personally I prefer a connection and if the lady can provide a strong connection, I'm actually very interested in moving forward in a relationship. Be it with a mature or younger lady.

Though I prefer mature ladies more.

KonfusedRudy
29-03-2015, 09:13 AM
Had my own personal experiences too.
Every word that TS bro lobowolf written is really really spot on!

a2014
29-03-2015, 09:54 AM

This may sound true, but however, while men are going out for hunting, some women are going out for fishing either. It only depends on who's being ambushed that's all.

Just make sure those who are in the game take care.

hugs
29-03-2015, 10:17 AM
Women who fish know how to care for both parties. It is mother nature.There is no con involved. No mind game. No pretending to be "im innocence but whats that in your pants." And we don't use pussy to tie anyone down. We don't use tricks to steal hearts.

This may sound true, but however, while men are going out for hunting, some women are going out for fishing either. It only depends on who's being ambushed that's all.

Just make sure those who are in the game take care.

joncheong
29-03-2015, 11:51 PM
i had my first encounter with mature ladies while interning at a financial institution after national service...

She was my regional office head's PA....she was in her late forties (around 46) while i was in my early twenties...but trust me...she had the body of a late thirties lady...nice smooth skin and busty...pretty tall body frame as well...very much a divorcee leading a taitai life (she must had been getting good alimony from her exhubby)...

During our 6 month-liaison, i was definitely not her toyboy but she showered me expensive gifts every now and then...but hey i wasn't there for monetary or material benefits...i was there for sex and she was too...

she was one of my best bonks...she knew what she wanted on bed and same for me...i could still remember her womanly scent and she always kept herself fully shaved....

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 11:01 AM

Hmm... Correct me if I am wrong but your post seem quite judgmental. Either you have not read my post clearly or jumped into conclusion too soon. Moreover, by you (from a lady's perspective) affirming that what I said (from a guy's perspective) is true, only gives encouragement for the guys here. Please, let me clear the air before you accuse me further.

I did mentioned that:
...I have come to respect them more and come to acknowledge that they are not just sex objects to be lusted but to be regarded and appreciated.

I also mentioned:
I would like to rephrase again that relationship with a mature need not always be of sexual one. You can have a good connection with her without letting the lust get in the way. Yes, I understand that they have their needs, but that has to be respected.

I also issued a caution that one has to make things clear from the beginning and not just play with their emotions.
Warning: There are some single mature ladies (never married) who are really looking to settle down, so you better be cautious with them if you are not ready to settle down with them for good.

Don't get me wrong, just because I got to bed some mature ladies, for whom I have a liking. The thread was just for samsters who are like me and need an introduction with the mature ladies. I managed my way with the mature ladies and shared my experiences that might be a guidance. I see no harm in asking a mature lady her birthday and taking her out for a dinner on her special day. In most cases, they either spend their time at home or go out to dine by themselves. Her (married) friends will generally give her a birthday party on a convenient day. So, a lady will appreciate that act of thoughtfulness. Trust me, as I mentioned, a mature lady has been through the road that we are now travelling, so they can see through the a guy.

I do meet a divorced woman in her mid-40's on a regularly for movies and concerts, but there has been no physical involved. I took her out on her birthday for dinner but does that give me a right to get physical with her? No, definitely not. I have to respect her boundaries. But she would call me up for a drink when she is down as I happen to cheer her up and she really appreciate that. Same with another married woman, no physical contact but she enjoys my company, so she would call up to catch up. We made clear from the beginning that there is to be no physical involved. Now, am I being a con-artist when mature ladies buy me stuffs during my birthday or just to show their appreciation or even open themselves up physically? In my case, it was the mature ladies who made the first move to get physical. The reason I started this thread was not to be a con-artist to go around deceiving the mature ladies. There are already enough guys across the borders of Singapore in the internet world doing that by ripping of ladies off their money by making friends online (as per the newspaper reports in the past few months). In my case, it is a face-to-face relationship.

I am sure, even a woman has her needs despite their age. I am not sure which is a better option:
1. Get physical with willing unmarried younger guys
2. Get physical with guys of her age (who are already married) at the risk of jeopardizing another marriage.
3. Try to get physical with guys of her age, who are after younger girls.

[Note: By physical, I do not necessarily mean, having sex, but getting cosy and cuddling. I have no idea which is a better option among the three, unless there is a better fourth option]

I hope that clears the reason I started the thread. Moreover this is a platform to share experiences or fantasy or seek advise or give advice of all sorts. So, I wouldn't like to be very judgmental on what one says here. Thanks for reading through it ;)

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 12:03 PM
Women who fish know how to care for both parties. It is mother nature.There is no con involved. No mind game. No pretending to be "im innocence but whats that in your pants." And we don't use pussy to tie anyone down. We don't use tricks to steal hearts.

Not to get personal, but when you say 'we', are you representing the entire feminine gender or specific category? If you are trying to represent the entire female gender with your statement then, with all due respect, I beg to differ. There are enough news reports of ladies (from neighboring countries) who 'use pussy' to tie Singaporean guys (to upgrade their social status or whatever reason(s) it may be) or even break marriages. Some even use 'tricks to steal hearts' and many retired Singaporean uncles are left penniless. Let us not argue over which gender is better, as it will be an endless argument and it is not prudent to generalize gender based on our own opinions or some incidents. I would say, we are all in the same boat and we are humans looking for survival.

We have only one life here, so let us make peace with each other. I hope you are not offended by my response. I hope we are at peace now Miss Hugs :)

hugs
30-03-2015, 03:08 PM
No argument. I'm saying tactics u know from ur experience, when shared, can be use as con. It is just a fine line between really caring so in rtn the women care back. And being conned. Well i never said i intend to encourage or discourage a man from showing true concern by following ur sharing, or to abuse ur sharing. I'm just saying use it with bad motives n it can back fire. I pity both sexes who suffered from bad experiences. Lets hope evryone has more fun n less pain, which i dont think i need to quote. Its everywhere.

hugs
30-03-2015, 03:10 PM
Btw, i like reading ur respond to me. Tells me a lot about u:p

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 03:58 PM
Btw, i like reading ur respond to me. Tells me a lot about u:p

It is indeed true about how much it can tell about a person by the way they write. I agree with you and the same about you too :p

hugs
30-03-2015, 04:15 PM
Really..?..

It is indeed true about how much it can tell about a person by the way they write. I agree with you and the same about you too :p

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 04:21 PM
Really..?..

It can go both ways... :D

hugs
30-03-2015, 04:23 PM
So tell me:p

It can go both ways... :D

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 04:49 PM
So tell me:p

Nah! Let me just say that you are a loveable lady, based on your thread. You have a huge fan following you... :cool:. You must be very fortunate about that.

hugs
30-03-2015, 05:06 PM
So u read my thread? I like loveable :p maybe not so much a lady at times:o
Nah! Let me just say that you are a loveable lady, based on your thread. You have a huge fan following you... :cool:. You must be very fortunate about that.

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 05:10 PM
So u read my thread? I like loveable :p maybe not so much a lady at times:o

I read thread that has to do with MILF or mature ladies and yours happen to be one of that. You are very cheeky and playful *thumbs up*

hugs
30-03-2015, 05:14 PM
I am? At the moment i have abandoned my thread n dun care who takes the spotlight there. I'm here, in your thread.:p

I read thread that has to do with MILF or mature ladies and yours happen to be one of that. You are very cheeky and playful *thumbs up*

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 05:18 PM
I am? At the moment i have abandoned my thread n dun care who takes the spotlight there. I'm here, in your thread.:p

See, this is what I was telling you about - your cheeky nature. That is what I like about ladies in their 40's. They can tease and tease and not give at the end but that is very thrilling. There should be a day dedicated to Mature ladies... :D. I would love to be the organizer of such an event :p

hugs
30-03-2015, 06:13 PM
Just reached home with a dead phone. I can give in:o

DrPussy
30-03-2015, 07:13 PM
a good eye opening thread ... :D

where to find rich mature lady :rolleyes:

DrPussy
30-03-2015, 07:17 PM
There should be a day dedicated to Mature ladies... :D. I would love to be the organizer of such an event :p

bro let us know, i join :D:D

hugs
30-03-2015, 07:22 PM
Shouldn't u know?

a good eye opening thread ... :D

where to find rich mature lady :rolleyes:

lobowolf
30-03-2015, 10:01 PM
bro let us know, i join :D:D

We should find an active MILF to inaugurate the occasion. I'm thinking of one now... :rolleyes:

Frustrateddevil
31-03-2015, 02:19 AM
Wait till they show you the childish side, you will be fucked!

hugs
31-03-2015, 06:04 AM
You have not been reading , have you?
Have some faith in TS. His strength IS in handling the need n want of the little girl in women. And some women only show childish side IF she believes you can handle her. You are only fucked by what you cannot managed. Same thing applies to other parts of life. What you cannot manage, fuck you up.

We should find an active MILF to inaugurate the occasion. I'm thinking of one now... :rolleyes:

Wait till they show you the childish side, you will be fucked!

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 12:14 PM
Have some faith in TS. His strength IS in handling the need n want of the little girl in women. And some women only show childish side IF she believes you can handle her. You are only fucked by what you cannot managed. Same thing applies to other parts of life. What you cannot manage, fuck you up.

I agree, never bite more than what you can chew :cool:

Ladyrain
31-03-2015, 12:33 PM
. His strength IS in handling the need n want of the little girl in women. And some women only show childish side IF she believes you can handle her. You are only fucked by what you cannot managed. Same thing applies to other parts of life. What you cannot manage, fuck you up.

Totally agree! :)

hugs
31-03-2015, 01:04 PM
Good afternoon TS :p so where were we?

I agree, never bite more than what you cannot chew :cool:

porscheclub
31-03-2015, 01:17 PM

+1 ..... :o

locate00
31-03-2015, 02:37 PM
I met n fell deeply in love with a divorce mother of 2...its just sad that i hv obligations that i cant get out of. Times we spent together r truely special. We were on the same wavelenght on most of the topics n just the connection were amazing. I still miss n think about our time together almost daily. I only wish i could turn back the clock many many yrs back. We agreed we found soul mates in each other. But she was a little impatient n could not wait for me to get out of my obligations...thats why we r not tog anymore.

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 02:56 PM
Good afternoon TS :p so where were we?

Good afternoon Hugs. I feel honoured that you dropped by my thread... :p. It is a pleasant weather after the brief shower... *enjoying the moment* :)

topcook1
31-03-2015, 03:20 PM
I met n fell deeply in love with a divorce mother of 2...its just sad that i hv obligations that i cant get out of. Times we spent together r truely special. We were on the same wavelenght on most of the topics n just the connection were amazing. I still miss n think about our time together almost daily. I only wish i could turn back the clock many many yrs back. We agreed we found soul mates in each other. But she was a little impatient n could not wait for me to get out of my obligations...thats why we r not tog anymore.

Your obligations mean marriage?

hugs
31-03-2015, 03:30 PM
+1 rtn fav :o
+1 ..... :o

hugs
31-03-2015, 03:37 PM
Thats how people meet sometimes. Through misunderstanding:p Besides, this is ur ground and i'm comfortable here :o
Anyway, that aside, how was ur day?Good afternoon Hugs. I feel honoured that you dropped by my thread... :p. It is a pleasant weather after the brief shower... *enjoying the moment* :)

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 04:35 PM
Thats how people meet sometimes. Through misunderstanding:p Besides, this is ur ground and i'm comfortable here :o
Anyway, that aside, how was ur day?

Ahh... You are most welcome to my thread anytime and glad to know that you are comfortable here :). My day is good, just keeping an eye on the watch for the end of the day :p

I have a query about you and hope you won't find it offensive or disrespectful but are you someone who like to take the lead or being on top? Hope you won't shy away from this query.

The skies are dark and it is raining again - I love the weather!! How is your day too, so far?

hugs
31-03-2015, 04:55 PM
I am in your territory playing by your rules at the moment. What do you reckon :p
Ahh... You are most welcome to my thread anytime and glad to know that you are comfortable here :). My day is good, just keeping an eye on the watch for the end of the day :p

I have a query about you and hope you won't find it offensive or disrespectful but are you someone who like to take the lead or being on top? Hope you won't shy away from this query.

The skies are dark and it is raining again - I love the weather!! How is your day too, so far?

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 04:57 PM
I am in your territory playing by your rules at the moment. What do you reckon :p

It is good to bend the rules, once in a while, to suit the need :p. If you are not too uncomfortable, you can clear my curiosity :)

hugs
31-03-2015, 05:57 PM
I like seeing you curious
:p
It is good to bend the rules, once in a while, to suit the need :p. If you are not too uncomfortable, you can clear my curiosity :)

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 06:05 PM
I like seeing you curious
:p

That was what I was telling you about the tease.... By the way, I don't play by rules :p

DrPussy
31-03-2015, 07:00 PM
Shouldn't u know?

i only know u r the one :p

DrPussy
31-03-2015, 07:01 PM

who ? good and lets move on :p

hugs
31-03-2015, 07:14 PM
I'm worried..when someone like u gets unpredictable ~°•~
That was what I was telling you about the tease.... By the way, I don't play by rules :p

hugs
31-03-2015, 07:20 PM
I'm. ..going to disappear from this thread for awhile..and find a book to read.

who ? good and lets move on :p

i only know u r the one :p

guess67
31-03-2015, 08:01 PM
Is there a drinking session? :D

hugs
31-03-2015, 08:36 PM
Haha u followed :p and yes TS is planning red wine drinking session :) with u
Is there a drinking session? :D

guess67
31-03-2015, 09:35 PM

But i want to drink with u :D

wittyman
31-03-2015, 10:14 PM
But i want to drink with u :D

really 色色的 lady :D :D

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 10:21 PM

I don't drink red wine :p

guess67
31-03-2015, 10:22 PM
really 色色的 lady :D :D

Nothing wrong mah :p

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 10:25 PM
I'm. ..going to disappear from this thread for awhile..and find a book to read.

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand is a good one, but not sure about the genre of book(s) that you read :)

You are most welcome to return to this thread anytime :)

hugs
31-03-2015, 10:28 PM
What do you drink? I have been waiting for you to be back:oI don't drink red wine :p

lobowolf
31-03-2015, 10:32 PM
What do you drink? I have been waiting for you to be back:o

I prefer beer. I've been patronizing the Beerfest Asia for the past few years... :p. How was your day? Anything worth remembering for the day? :)

hugs
31-03-2015, 10:57 PM
Boring day except the good mood from the weather. Influence by someone:o
Its getting late. I'm going to bed. You should too :) Seeya tomorrow
I prefer beer. I've been patronizing the Beerfest Asia for the past few years... :p. How was your day? Anything worth remembering for the day? :)

locate00
01-04-2015, 08:15 AM
Yeah...the obligation was coz am married. timing was just not right.haiz

lobowolf
01-04-2015, 09:19 AM
Boring day except the good mood from the weather. Influence by someone:o
Its getting late. I'm going to bed. You should too :) Seeya tomorrow

Good morning Hugs. Hope you had a good sleep last night cuddling your pillow/bolster/someone :p. Ahh... Isn't cuddling good ;)

hugs
01-04-2015, 01:31 PM
I read(u know wad i mean) I cant reply. U caught my attention. Real fast. Alright lunchtime is over. Back here at 6pm.

Good morning Hugs. Hope you had a good sleep last night cuddling your pillow/bolster/someone :p. Ahh... Isn't cuddling good ;)

hugs
01-04-2015, 07:10 PM
Wolf, i read the summery. I'm waiting eagerly to discuss

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 11:35 AM
I read(u know wad i mean) I cant reply. U caught my attention. Real fast. Alright lunchtime is over. Back here at 6pm.

Sorry, I was out bar hopping last night and I can still hear a drum pounding in my head :(.

hugs
02-04-2015, 11:45 AM
Good for you n part take in ur joyful adventure. Now share ur view on that u told me about? Who was it u suggest i focus? The man or the girl?
i read the summery n im going for it. How did u find such?

Sorry, I was out bar hopping last night and I can still hear a drum pounding in my head :(.

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Good for you n part take in ur joyful adventure. Now share ur view on that u told me about? Who was it u suggest i focus? The man or the girl?
i read the summery n im going for it. How did u find such?

The character Howard Roark fascinated me.

hugs
02-04-2015, 11:57 AM
U said be careful. It will change the way i look at life. That statement fascinates me. Explain why pls? I won't read until i know why. The character Howard Roark fascinated me.

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 12:03 PM
U said be careful. It will change the way i look at life. That statement fascinates me. Explain why pls? I won't read until i know why.

Hmm... Generally, you will be influenced by her philosophy which is encrypted in the character of Howard Roark in a very subtle manner. It is exactly not a novel but a philosophy. But then, again, you can read it as a novel :)

hugs
02-04-2015, 12:10 PM
Its typically like that. Theres another book. Looking at all the characteristics of people involved in king Arthur's lives, from a woman perspective. "Lady of the Lake". U will see a part of my inner self thru that book. So this book being similar to that book, doesnt seem so dangerous afterall.
Hmm... Generally, you will be influenced by her philosophy which is encrypted in the character of Howard Roark in a very subtle manner. It is exactly not a novel but a philosophy. But then, again, you can read it as a novel :)

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 12:14 PM
Its typically like that. Theres another book. Looking at all the characteristics of people involved in king Arthur's lives, from a woman perspective. "Lady of the Lake". U will see a part of my inner self thru that book. So this book being similar to that book, doesnt seem so dangerous afterall.

I guess you are good to go ahead with that then *thumbs up*

fluffykite
02-04-2015, 08:53 PM
Suddenly it became a book review... or did it?
I'm kinda confused... u guys replying in code or something?

Haahahaah
Pardon My Interruption! XD

hugs
02-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Oh mmm it was just him sharing my interest in reading(thru questioning me n discovered) and asked a personal question(thru observations) n we were enjoying the slow pace in this discussion. Suddenly it became a book review... or did it?
I'm kinda confused... u guys replying in code or something?

Haahahaah
Pardon My Interruption! XD

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 09:25 PM
Oh mmm it was just him sharing my interest in reading(thru questioning me n discovered) and asked a personal question(thru observations) n we were enjoying the slow pace in this discussion.

Were his observations close to home? :)

hugs
02-04-2015, 09:33 PM
Its either or. U know i won't reply:p
and where have u been whole evening:o
Were his observations close to home? :)

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Its either or. U know i won't reply:p
and where have u been whole evening:o

Preparing the logistics for the long weekend ahead .... :D. What will you be upto? I mean, besides being a good girl and not stay out after dark? :p

hugs
02-04-2015, 09:45 PM
Right. Therefore I should be about to sleep. But i want to be here in your thread. Preparing the logistics for the long weekend ahead .... :D. What will you be upto? I mean, besides being a good girl and not stay out after dark? :p

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 09:49 PM
Right. Therefore I should be about to sleep. But i want to be here in your thread.

Awww.... I'm so touched :o:o. You are indeed very lovable :p. Please, stay and not go far. You are safe here ...:)

hugs
02-04-2015, 09:58 PM
Am i keeping u away from ur important stuff?
Awww.... I'm so touched :o:o. You are indeed very lovable :p. Please, stay and not go far. You are safe here ...:)

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 10:02 PM
Am i keeping u away from ur important stuff?

Not at all.... Actually, my thread is a bit lonely had it not been for your presence to keep it warm.... :o

hugs
02-04-2015, 10:21 PM
I'm comfy here :o
Not at all.... Actually, my thread is a bit lonely had it not been for your presence to keep it warm.... :o

lobowolf
02-04-2015, 10:50 PM
I'm comfy here :o

Glad to hear that. I'll try to be a good host too.... :) Anything that I can do to make your stay here more comfortable? :p

hugs
02-04-2015, 11:27 PM
What are you doing tomorrow? Can i come by whole afternoon? Glad to hear that. I'll try to be a good host too.... :) Anything that I can do to make your stay here more comfortable? :p

lobowolf
03-04-2015, 12:28 AM
What are you doing tomorrow? Can i come by whole afternoon?

Come by where? Into my thread? Sure, please feel at home. I will tell you where the drinks are and where the books are so that you can relax and enjoy your time :)

hugs
03-04-2015, 12:44 AM
And cuddle up on sofa:o mmm..and you read to me:p
btw, it was really nice to see u dropped by my thread earlier. I was surprised but touched :)
did i woke u earlier? did i do that again? sleep some ..pls?
Come by where? Into my thread? Sure, please feel at home. I will tell you where the drinks are and where the books are so that you can relax and enjoy your time :)

lobowolf
03-04-2015, 12:55 AM
And cuddle up on sofa:o mmm..and you read to me:p
btw, it was really nice to see u dropped by my thread earlier. I was surprised but touched :)
did i woke u earlier? did i do that again? sleep some ..pls?

Looks like we have been touching each other by words ....Hehe. Nah! Waiting for my laundry to be done, so pretty much awake...:D

hugs
03-04-2015, 01:15 AM
I'll pretend your laundry is keeping you awake:o And.. i'm safe, out of the dark. Watching "when in Rome" on tv.
Looks like we have been touching each other by words ....Hehe. Nah! Waiting for my laundry to be done, so pretty much awake...:D

lobowolf
03-04-2015, 01:37 AM
I'll pretend your laundry is keeping you awake:o And.. i'm safe, out of the dark. Watching "when in Rome" on tv.

Such an obedient girl (you should be rewarded :p), daddy is very proud of you.

I'm listening to the song 'The Young One' by Cliff Richard, playing at the background :)

Let me hum the song to you :p
---------------------------------------
And young ones shouldn't be afraid.

To live, love
While the flame is strong,
For we won't be the young ones very long.

Tomorrow,
Why wait till tomorrow,
Tomorrow sometimes never comes.
Love, me,
There's a song to be sung
And the best time is to sing while we're young.......

hugs
03-04-2015, 03:10 AM
I'm getting increasingly curious about how do u look like. (Woke by my phone light blinking)

I'm listening to the song 'The Young One' by Cliff Richard, playing at the background :)

To live, love

Tomorrow,
Why wait till tomorrow,
Love, me,

hugs
03-04-2015, 04:38 AM
How do u look like? I hope you are not good looking haha. And i know you are not a Gemini

To live, love

Tomorrow,
Why wait till tomorrow,
Love, me,

crak
03-04-2015, 05:03 AM
Much have been written about encounters with older/matured woman (both facts and fantasies) in this forum, either MILF, with friend's mom, auntie etc. Most of the thread on mature ladies have been on sexual encounter. I have dated several mature ladies (widows, neglected housewives, aunties, divorcees, ladies who have never married) and I have come to respect them more and come to acknowledge that they are not just sex objects to be lusted but to be regarded and appreciated. I would say that my attraction for ladies older than me started when I was very young for one of my mom's close friend. I still remember milking myself fantasying about her in my teens and still do (old habits die hard... Haha) .

I would like to share my experiences dating several mature ladies and getting close with them on the bed too (but not all of them). I will also share some tips on how to get the first point of contact and how to proceed from there, though I would like to add a disclaimer that it is not a sure success formula and these are based on my experiences. I don't claim that my views to be the absolute method as there are many ways to get acquainted with mature ladies and and some senior bros can also share their views and even disagree with my view.

I would like to rephrase again that relationship with a mature need not always be of sexual one. You can have a good connection with her without letting the lust get in the way. Yes, I understand that they have their needs, but that has to be respected. I have been active in chatting apps and heard them saying that guys are rather quick to send pictures of their private parts to them or talk of intimate stuffs, without actually getting to know them properly. Take time to know them first, they will be the one sharing their pictures to you. It may take months before they do that, but you need to have patience, if you think she is worth the wait. Given a choice between dating a mature lady and a younger lady, my choice will always be a mature lady and I have my reasons for that, which are listed below.
Advantages of Dating older women:
1. Very caring: They really take good care of you. I like it when they bake cookies and bring them to me to try it out. When I am not well, they will brew some home delicacies and herbs and bring it to my doorstep.
2. Financially independent: Their financial independence can extent to driving around in cars and inviting them to their place overnight when the kids are not around the house :P.
3. Their taste of things: Music, arts and fine dining.
4. Their outlook: Well dressed. Even for a meal, expect them to be well dressed (but not all). Earlier, I showed up in shorts for dinner appointments, only to realize I was way off. Now I take time to be dressed decently.
5. Teasing/playfulness: Once they feel comfortable with you, they will get cheeky with you and that is a hint but, again, don't jump too early. Tease along the borders. I like their tease. I have one woman, who would sent me pictures of her new lingerie (asking my opinion) and it is such a treat.
6. They don't expect you to pay for their meals: In most cases, they will pay for your meals too.
7. Gifts: You can expect gifts from them. They certainly will buy gifts for you when they travel abroad. It can be from souvenirs to shirts to local edibles, gadgets, watches etc. One ought to be careful in accepting expensive gifts from them as some may see that as a way of controlling you with those. Try to make things clear. I dated one divorcee, filthy rich and you can tell that from her choice of branded shoes, hand bags, designer dresses etc and her choice of restaurants. Unfortunately, she had that motive of controlling me. Its good to be showered with gifts but not at the expense of being controlled.
8. Understanding: You don't expect them to throw a drama or fuss. Though, there are some who may, but that is very uncommon.
9. Residence: They have their own place and privacy. So, you get invited to their place for meals or a drink. You can easily get cosy with them during that time :) It is good to spend hours in front of the TV sipping wine and playing on the couch for hours before heading for the bedroom. I enjoy foreplay and it is a good way to build things up.
10. Sexually adventurous: They will oblige for any sexual positions that you would like to try.

Points to be noted for you:
1. Listener: You ought to be a good listener. They have lots of stuffs to tell you.
2. Honest: Guys, you cannot bluff your way with the mature ladies. They have been there and done that, so no point bluffing at them.
3. Have a taste for arts: Not all have a taste for that but I have noticed that most of them appreciate arts, in the form of ballet, musicals, orchestra etc.
4. Willing to treat them for meals: It is a courtesy to pay for their meals during the initial outings.
5. Gifts: When you travel buy some stuffs to them. It may not be the expensive ones. They will appreciate your gestures. Give them flowers on their birthdays, as they probably have not received one in a long time, if they are divorced.
6. Good sense of humour: They certainly love to have a good time in the company of a person with a good humour. Make them laugh while chatting with them over the phone and they will like to catch up with you in person too.
7. They love compliments: But be cautious, as not to compliment on their looks too often, unnecessarily. Compliment on their personality, they will appreciate that more and slowly compliment on their looks - they love that.
8. Take note of their birthdate: Wish them on their birthday and see if you can take them out for dinner some day. If she is ok to go out with you on her birthday then it means a lot, as she is avoiding celebrations with her friends/family members to spend the time with you.
9. Financially independent: You should also be financially independent, unless you are looking for a sugar mommy. Be a gentleman and pay the meal on the first meet up.
10. A place to host: Once you both are comfortable with each other, invite them to your flat and prepare some simple meal. They will appreciate that. Or you can ask her to join you for grocery shopping and it can be so much fun there and you can actually build the fantasy from the grocery store itself over certain vegetables and fruits.. haha. I enjoy the foretaste :P Once you start to build the momentum, I can assure you, you will have a good time for the rest of the evening.
11. An Observer: Be observant, not to criticize her, but to complement her on her choice of dress, perfumes..etc.

Where do find or pick mature ladies?
Ahh... That is a bit tricky. You can be at a chat sites with lots of mature ladies and still not hook up with one or can just be pick a conversation at a departmental store (you will need guts for this) and see if it strikes. Chances at a store, most of the time, will back fire since they will be with their hubby or kids. But if you get one, it is still worth a shot. For this you need to be a good observer, to pick a good line. Like, for example, you can observe at what they are looking for in a store. Then try to pass them by and on the way try to make an eye contact and give a smile, as in a greeting of 'Hi' or 'Hello'. If they respond, then I would say, you have a good chance. If they don't, then better leave her on her own. Try to pass again and comment which dress would look good on her (if she is browsing for dress) and that will be a good ice breaker. You can even get friendly with the mature ladies when you meet them in the lift, especially those in your block, by greeting them or even at the supermarket. I once befriended a woman at the FairPrice and help her carry her stuffs but I didn't have the guts to ask her contact at that time and still regret that :(

Once you get to know them and they get comfortable with you, they will share their personal stuffs. Once they are comfortable with you, you can expect them to tease you with their hugs, kisses and flirty conversation - I love that. Slowly, things will start to take place. But you need patience for that.

Best is to date woman who are single (widow/divorcee), so as to avoid unnecessary hassle later on from her other half. Moreover, there is nothing illegal about it (if you get physically involved with a mature lady, unlike getting in trouble with a young teenager), as it is between two consenting adults. An affair with a married woman is not recommended, as it is a bit risky but the thrill is definitely there.

....continued below.....

Like a JIE JIE (elder sister) take care of you.

Isnt that good/

"O" (http://oakleyeyewears.blogspot.com/)

hugs
03-04-2015, 08:01 AM
Like the idea?

Isnt that good/

lobowolf
03-04-2015, 11:22 AM
I'm getting increasingly curious about how do u look like. (Woke by my phone light blinking)

I don't know how to put it but I do have all the attributes that make up a regular face :o Just a regular Joe, whom you wouldn't bother giving a second look and I like that anonymity :D

lobowolf
03-04-2015, 11:23 AM

Isnt that good/

You should have a relationship with a mature lady to know what it is like. They are wonderful :)

hugs
03-04-2015, 11:27 AM
Regular Joe with interesting experiences n good writing. I'm just anonymous as you or maybe more. Regular Joe, your laundry was on my mind:o
I don't know how to put it but I do have all the attributes that make up a regular face :o Just a regular Joe, whom you wouldn't bother ving a second look and I like that anonymity :D

fluffykite
03-04-2015, 06:51 PM
Like the idea?

Yeah I like... I like to take care of matured ladies who takes care of me. Be there for them, listen to them, tease them sometimes, see them laugh... so cute.

hugs
03-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Your.. .com says otherwise.

Yeah I like... I like to take care of matured ladies who takes care of me. Be there for them, listen to them, tease them sometimes, see them laugh... so cute.

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 01:11 PM
Regular Joe with interesting experiences n good writing. I'm just anonymous as you or maybe more. Regular Joe, your laundry was on my mind:o

I noticed that you left behind your foot prints behind last night :). I hope you felt at home, though I was not there to host you :p. How is your long weekend coming along?

hugs
04-04-2015, 01:23 PM
Yup. Came. Nobody's home so i left.I noticed that you left behind your foot prints behind last night :). I hope you felt at home, though I was not there to host you :p. How is your long weekend coming along?

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 01:35 PM
Yup. Came. Nobody's home so i left.

Aww... So sorry about that but I left the door open for you to come in. Hmm ... I'll be at home tonight to greet you and to serve you a drink and also show you my book collection. You can pick one and read through it. I'll keep the cushion ready too :p

hugs
04-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Actually it will interesting to discuss on the previous book you recommended. Can we pls:o?

Aww... So sorry about that but I left the door open for you to come in. Hmm ... I'll be at home tonight to greet you and to serve you a drink and also show you my book collection. You can pick one and read through it. I'll keep the cushion ready too :p

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 03:14 PM
Actually it will interesting to discuss on the previous book you recommended. Can we pls:o?

Ok. Never knew that my post on the book would get you so intrigued.. :o

hugs
04-04-2015, 03:20 PM
Noted..oops haha. Edited.
Ok. Never knew that my post on the book would get you so intrigued.. :o

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 04:07 PM
Actually it was your.. .

Shh... Not so loud. People might hear it :o :o
Also edited mine too.. :p

fluffykite
04-04-2015, 05:28 PM
Your.. .com says otherwise.

it does? in what sorta way?

hugs
04-04-2015, 05:31 PM
U edited. Ur signature was fluffykite.com with lotsa commercial syt pic. Anyway not my problem nor interested in the convo.

it does? in what sorta way?

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 07:05 PM

Its raining now. I'm taking my umbrella and going out for a short walk in the neighborhood. Care to join? :p

hugs
04-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Oh wow. You are different. ..................teach me how to turn you down?! And den how not to regret doing it?! Do you always make people feel this comfortable?!
Its raining now. I'm taking my umbrella and going out for a short walk in the neighborhood. Care to join? :p

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 07:16 PM
Oh wow. You are different. ..................teach me how to turn you down?! And den how not to regret doing it?! Do you always make people feel this comfortable?!

Everyone is different in their own way :D. Going out now with my earphones playing the song 'Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head' by BJ Thomas *Loving the moment* :rolleyes:

hugs
04-04-2015, 07:20 PM
Songs you choose, your obviously my age group. I don't want to know your details. I'm afraid to ask about your zodiac. I don't want to classify you. When will you be back? Everyone is different in their own way :D. Going out now with my earphones playing the song 'Raindrops Keep Fallin' on My Head' by BJ Thomas *Loving the moment* :rolleyes:

hugs
04-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Btw, i find most local chinese men don't know how to make quick emotional connection with women. And they are not observance. 你同意吗?

fluffykite
04-04-2015, 08:23 PM
U edited. Ur signature was fluffykite.com with lotsa commercial syt pic. Anyway not my problem nor interested in the convo.

Oh!~ Yeah...
I was told by the moderator to edit cos it was termed advertising.
My collection of reviews of the commercial ladies.
Really do like mature ladies if u did read the reviews la. Hee...

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 08:40 PM
Songs you choose, your obviously my age group. I don't want to know your details. I'm afraid to ask about your zodiac. I don't want to classify you. When will you be back?

But my taste for music does not reflect my age... :cool:. Ok, I won't tell you my zodiac then, though I'm not very into that :rolleyes:. Isn't it a bit prejudice to classify people based on their zodiac? I mean, there may be few similar traits of each character but it is better to know the person and then make your conclusion. Sometimes, it can cloud the judgment - just my thought :o. Based on my observation, I think you tend to be a bit presumptuous (I know you won't answer 'yes' or no' to that too)... Hehe

hugs
04-04-2015, 09:03 PM
. Based on my observation, I think you tend to be a bit presumptuous (I know you won't answer 'yes' or no' to that too)... Hehe
Yes, i am! When "knowing " was not my intention :p.

You did not reply my other post in your thread :o

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 09:27 PM
Btw, i find most local chinese men don't know how to make quick emotional connection with women. And they are not observance. 你同意吗?

Oops! Apologies for missing out on this :o. But no comments on that.. :rolleyes:. But I did highlighted that observant part while dating a mature lady at the beginning of the thread :o (but that observant part applies in every relationship).

hugs
04-04-2015, 09:39 PM
。。。。。你同意了?
oops! Apologies for missing out on this :o. But no comments on that.. :rolleyes:. But i did highlighted that observant part while dating a mature lady at the beginning of the thread :o (but that observant part applies in every relationship).

lobowolf
04-04-2015, 10:39 PM
。。。。。你同意了?

I don't know about that... :confused:

hugs
04-04-2015, 10:44 PM
Its fine. Don't worry about it.:p
I don't know about that... :confused:

lobowolf
05-04-2015, 11:00 AM
Its fine. Don't worry about it.:p

Good morning :). Lovely day (weather), isn't it? :rolleyes:

hugs
05-04-2015, 02:14 PM
Would have been better with hot tea :)

Good morning :). Lovely day (weather), isn't it? :rolleyes:

lobowolf
05-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Would have been better with hot tea :)

I did that in the neighborhood coffee shop. Grabbed a newspaper and slurped the hot tea and watched the world go by.... Sigh! Those are the lazy moments I enjoy :rolleyes:

hugs
05-04-2015, 02:35 PM
I was at mcdonald haha im so going to put on weight now oh no. :)

I did that in the neighborhood coffee shop. Grabbed a newspaper and slurped the hot tea and watched the world go by.... Sigh! Those are the lazy moments I enjoy :rolleyes:

lobowolf
05-04-2015, 03:31 PM
I was at mcdonald haha im so going to put on weight now oh no. :)

MacDonald? Inside the air-con? You should have been out in the open to enjoy the natural cool weather (I like it natural :p). Putting on weight at the strategic places can be a bonus :p

hugs
08-04-2015, 07:47 AM
Fat at all the wrong places! Lol
MacDonald? Inside the air-con? You should have been out in the open to enjoy the natural cool weather (I like it natural :p). Putting on weight at the strategic places can be a bonus :p

lobowolf
08-04-2015, 09:39 AM
Fat at all the wrong places! Lol

Haha... I like your humour. What else do I like about you? :rolleyes:

Welcome back! I dropped by your thread two days back and thought you had moved on and that I was not going to hear from you again but I'm glad that your dropped by *A welcome Hug* :p

How is life treating you lately?

Ladyrain
08-04-2015, 09:31 PM
Where is the the other main character? Ew.. How shall this novel carry on?
Come back.

lobowolf
09-04-2015, 12:00 AM
Where is the the other main character? Ew.. How shall this novel carry on?
Come back.

I think there has been a change in the plot. The character seems to have moved on, to script her own story. Anyway, it is an dynamic novel (not a static one) and people are welcome to leave their footprint and script their own story in this thread. There is no direction, just move along with the flow :p

How have you been? Still like a 26 year old girl? You disappeared after that :o

Ladyrain
09-04-2015, 12:12 AM
I think there has been a chdisappear plot. The character seems to have moved on, to script her own story. Anyway, it is an dynamic novel (not a static one) and people are welcome to leave their footprint and script their own story in this thread. There is no direction, just move along with the flow :p

How have you been? Still like a 26 year old girl? You disappeared after that :o

Oh. Her presence's missed. .
Im not a good writer.. . Yes. Im forever 26. Didnt disappear. Just a silent reader. .
At the balcony. Looking into the sky with my drink. Pondering.

lobowolf
09-04-2015, 12:22 AM
Oh. Her presence's missed. .
Im not a good writer.. . Yes. Im forever 26. Didnt disappear. Just a silent reader. .
At the balcony. Looking into the sky with my drink. Pondering.

Ahh... People come and people go. Some leave good imprints to cherish, some not so. That is life!

You need not be a writer to script you role here :p. Stay forever 26 in your spirits *thumbs up*. It is a nice time to be at the balcony, especially if it is facing the moon direction now - still bright enough to give a good mood.

By the way, your name reminds me of the song Ladyrain by Indecent Obsession, every heard of it?

Ladyrain
09-04-2015, 12:37 AM
Ahh... People come and people go. Some leave good imprints to cherish, some not so. That is life!

You need not be a writer to script you role here :p. Stay forever 26 in your spirits *thumbs up*. It is a nice time to be at the balcony, especially if it is facing the moon direction now - still bright enough to give a good mood.

By the way, your name reminds me of the song Ladyrain by Indecent Obsession, every heard of it?

Yes. The moons really a nice glow tonight.
No. Have not heard of that song before.
Sleepy but not ready to tuck oneself under the blanket yet. Yourself?

lobowolf
09-04-2015, 12:49 AM
Yes. The moons really a nice glow tonight.
No. Have not heard of that song before.
Sleepy but not ready to tuck oneself under the blanket yet. Yourself?

I'm already snuggled under the blanket, cuddling my bolster about to hit the land of dreams :rolleyes:

Ladyrain
09-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Good morning Wolf! Hows your day gonna be like? Busy at work?

lobowolf
09-04-2015, 11:16 AM
Good morning Wolf! Hows your day gonna be like? Busy at work?

Good morning, Ladyrain. I wish I could script what my day is going to be like but, alas, that is one ability (among many others :() that the Maker did not bestowed unto me.... But, all hope is not lost, as the weekend approaches :D

hugs
24-04-2015, 10:51 PM
Hmm..refreshing smell of the "after the rain"

Ladyrain
24-04-2015, 10:56 PM
Paging lobowolf!

lobowolf
25-04-2015, 01:38 PM
Hmm..refreshing smell of the "after the rain"

Hey, Welcome back. Yes, the smell of the air was nice yesterday after the downpour.

How have you been? Your profile picture doesn't look very encouraging :(. How are things at your end?

lobowolf
25-04-2015, 01:39 PM
Paging lobowolf!

Paging back to Ladyraing....... :p. Haven't heard from you in a long time

hugs
25-04-2015, 05:11 PM
Hey, Welcome back. Yes, the smell of the air was nice yesterday after the downpour.

How have you been? Your profile picture doesn't look very encouraging :(. How are things at your end?

good. dont worry:o:p

Ladyrain
25-04-2015, 05:42 PM
Paging back to Ladyraing....... :p. Haven't heard from you in a long time

Hello. Ive been pretty active in the forum though..
Yourself? Work's been keeping you?

lobowolf
25-04-2015, 07:23 PM
good. dont worry:o:p

Not a worry but just a concern... Hope you don't mind that.

Beautiful weather today though, so I took my time alone in a bar listening to some live band. Its a good way to spend a good lazy Saturday evening and the beer helps too... Haha. :p

How is your weekend shaping so far?

lobowolf
25-04-2015, 07:26 PM
Hello. Ive been pretty active in the forum though..
Yourself? Work's been keeping you?

Not work but the company of beer that has kept me occupied :D

Hope the forum has been kind to you, so also the life :)

lobowolf
25-04-2015, 07:37 PM
Apologies, that was rather rude of me. Care to join, Hugs and Ladyrain, if you have nothing better to do on a lovely weekend like today? :p

hugs
25-04-2015, 07:39 PM
Not a worry but just a concern... Hope you don't mind that.

Beautiful weather today though, so I took my time alone in a bar listening to some live band. Its a good way to spend a good lazy Saturday evening and the beer helps too... Haha. :p

How is your weekend shaping so far?

I married Captain America & made out with his buddy Ironman over the weekend :)

lobowolf
25-04-2015, 07:51 PM
I married Captain America & made out with his buddy Ironman over the weekend :)

Haha... I realize you like adrenaline rush activities. Good for you to keep your heart healthy:p. I'm such a laid back person, and enjoys the simple things of life... :rolleyes:

hugs
25-04-2015, 09:12 PM
Haha... I realize you like adrenaline rush activities. Good for you to keep your heart healthy:p. I'm such a laid back person, and enjoys the simple things of life... :rolleyes:

it's not like that. Not like how I used to. Just 2 movies (Avengers X 2= watched twice) n that was all. Was hvg menses pass few days and facing company politics at work, so decided to chillax during wkends with movies. Presently working in an environment full of girls, 1 male mgr n 2 male MD (also shareholders). For some reason they decided a new role for me 2 months' from now. Which mean also I have only 2 months to learn everything. Colleagues noticed the mtgs I had with MD n mgr n now I'm facing resistant in my daily work. So many little small groups inside office. But now United because I'm their common enemy. I'm in charge of a new project already, which they think is unfair, giving it to a newbie. Lotsa OT recently due to that project. Feel like Spiderman now. With capabilities comes responsibilities. I'm deaf inside office. That's how loud was the insults. One girl even shouted that she has been there for 2 yrs while I was 2 weeks, either she go or I go. But I like the MD. And I like it that he has future plan for me. So I'm not going anywhere. Also my short sting with ex sbf lover helped. He was fierce towards me and now I'm not affected by rude and loud bitches. My attitude at work is amazing.

solarflare
25-04-2015, 11:29 PM
it's not like that. Not like how I used to. Just 2 movies (Avengers X 2= watched twice) n that was all. Was hvg menses pass few days and facing company politics at work, so decided to chillax during wkends with movies. Presently working in an environment full of girls, 1 male mgr n 2 male MD (also shareholders). For some reason they decided a new role for me 2 months' from now. Which mean also I have only 2 months to learn everything. Colleagues noticed the mtgs I had with MD n mgr n now I'm facing resistant in my daily work. So many little small groups inside office. But now United because I'm their common enemy. I'm in charge of a new project already, which they think is unfair, giving it to a newbie. Lotsa OT recently due to that project. Feel like Spiderman now. With capabilities comes responsibilities. I'm deaf inside office. That's how loud was the insults. One girl even shouted that she has been there for 2 yrs while I was 2 weeks, either she go or I go. But I like the MD. And I like it that he has future plan for me. So I'm not going anywhere. Also my short sting with ex sbf lover helped. He was fierce towards me and now I'm not affected by rude and loud bitches. My attitude at work is amazing.

wah ur workplace... the hostility is so intense!

lobowolf
26-04-2015, 12:21 AM

Avengers 2 was an entertaining movie but I was quite disappointed that they made Ultron and Wanda Maximoff appear quite weak (different from the Comic version).

As long as you have favour from the big boss, I think that is what matters most.

I guess, things do happen in our life (both good and bad) for a reason and it do shape and mold us for the future.

But the best of all, is what you mentioned about your attitude towards work - I liked that!

lobowolf
26-04-2015, 12:32 AM
it's not like that....... My attitude at work is amazing.

It is good to see a change in profile picture, though not sure what it really is now :D. Sometimes we do tend to express our emotions through pictures :)

hugs
26-04-2015, 12:54 AM
It is good to see a change in profile picture, though not sure what it really is now :D. Sometimes we do tend to express our emotions through pictures :)

profile pic. Couple sitting down on grass, holding hands.

lobowolf
26-04-2015, 01:20 AM
profile pic. Couple sitting down on grass, holding hands.

Ahh.... That is sweet! :D :p

Ladyrain
26-04-2015, 11:10 PM
Wine on the table. Full glass door. Balcony. Sofa.
2 glasses.
How's your time with the women lobo?

lobowolf
27-04-2015, 12:30 AM
Wine on the table. Full glass door. Balcony. Sofa.
2 glasses.
How's your time with the women lobo?

Wine in the table, full glass door, balcony, sofa, 2 GLASSES? Priceless (Visa ad :p). Yes, with that set up and a company is worth the while...

My time with woman? Nah, I'm a loner... :(

Ladyrain
27-04-2015, 09:27 PM

Wow. Thats bad jealousy. . Let your work prove them wrong.
Lots of hugs. :)

hugs
27-04-2015, 10:03 PM

They are great. I'm just lucky to have the attention that they would have deserved more than me. I have a lot to learn from them. I'm not worthy to lead team but lucky to have that opportunity. I'll try my best not repeat my mistakes and I will help them to help boss accomplish the task.

And thanks for hugs~~•♡♡

Ladyrain
27-04-2015, 10:15 PM
They are great. I'm just lucky to have the attention that they would have deserved more than me. I have a lot to learn from them. I'm not worthy to lead team but lucky to have that opportunity. I'll try my best not repeat my mistakes and I will help them to help boss accomplish the task.

And thanks for hugs~~•♡♡

Your heart is big my dear. . :) Your boss must have seen this. Hence your promotion.

hugs
28-04-2015, 07:09 PM
Your heart is big my dear. . :) Your boss must have seen this. Hence your promotion.

my boss said when he first started he was very poor thing for 5 years. Dunno real or bluff. Then he said he is not looking for miss popular. He also said I can offend everyone but not the 2 MD (shareholders) can liao. I have a feeling I shan't be going anywhere else. He speaks like a Bro here. Very fast de. But the job is bored die me. I have to slow down and I'm so tempted to take half day leaves, everyday. I still prefer sales.

Ladyrain
28-04-2015, 08:40 PM
my boss said when he first started he was very poor thing for 5 years. Dunno real or bluff. Then he said he is not looking for miss popular. He also said I can offend everyone but not the 2 MD (shareholders) can liao. I have a feeling I shan't be going anywhere else. He speaks like a Bro here. Very fast de. But the job is bored die me. I have to slow down and I'm so tempted to take half day leaves, everyday. I still prefer sales.

You are such an interesting read. Care for some wine my dear? ;)

hugs
29-04-2015, 02:37 AM

hmmm...give me some time, to find a reason for celebrating. Most likely related to my MD.

lobowolf
29-04-2015, 03:08 AM

And thanks for hugs~~•♡♡

Ahh...It is a pleasure to see two of my favourite ladies populating my thread. I really appreciate that you two are getting along well, in a platform that is dominated by the male gender. *thumbs up* to both of you :)

Ladyrain
29-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Wah! 3am and you are not asleep yet, Lobo?
Thought I'm the only owl. ;)

hugs
30-04-2015, 11:56 AM
Because we are mature ladies:D

And life is a blast haha after the rain •~~~~`•°♡♡♡♡♡

lobowolf
30-04-2015, 02:21 PM
Wah! 3am and you are not asleep yet, Lobo?
Thought I'm the only owl. ;)

I'm also a nocturnal being... :D

lobowolf
30-04-2015, 02:22 PM
Because we are mature ladies:D

And life is a blast haha after the rain •~~~~`•°♡♡♡♡♡

True.... And my respect for mature ladies grows ever more.... :)

Ladyrain
02-05-2015, 10:35 PM
True.... And my respect for mature ladies grows ever more.... :)

Erm. I can be pretty childish. Mental age is 10 years younger. :p
Age is just a number.

lobowolf
03-05-2015, 09:46 PM
Erm. I can be pretty childish. Mental age is 10 years younger. :p
Age is just a number.

Age may be a number but number(s) do tell a lot :p. Jokes aside, I guess you must be very bubbly and lively then :)

Ladyrain
03-05-2015, 09:50 PM
Age may be a number but number(s) do tell a lot :p. Jokes aside, I guess you must be very bubbly and lively then :)

:p not up to me to judge..
Im quite the above when fed with alcohol. :D

lobowolf
04-05-2015, 11:16 AM
:p not up to me to judge..
Im quite the above when fed with alcohol. :D

:D It will be good to watch you from a distance on how bubbly you can get. Isn't it funny how alcohol have different reaction on different people? I do have friends who gets aggressive, some very talkative, some goes to sleep on the table, while some remain sober :p

Ladyrain
04-05-2015, 12:43 PM
:D It will be good to watch you from a distance on how bubbly you can get. funny how alcohol have different reaction on different people? I do have friends who gets aggressive, some very talkative, some goes to sleep on the table, while some remain sober :p

Right. And I esp hate it when men use that as an excuse to get touchy with women.
It goes to show how well a man can "behave" when he loses control.
A man who can still be a gentleman despite drinking a lot shows a lot about his character,yes?

I need alot of alcohol, mind you. :p
For someone who always am able to head home on her own, and drinks till 5am, how well can she hold her alcohol? :p

lobowolf
04-05-2015, 01:09 PM
Right. And I esp hate it when men use that as an excuse to get touchy with women.
It goes to show how well a man can "behave" when he loses control.
A man who can still be a gentleman despite drinking a lot shows a lot about his character,yes?

I need alot of alcohol, mind you. :p
For someone who always am able to head home on her own, and drinks till 5am, how well can she hold her alcohol? :p

Yes, a guy getting touchy with a lady, when she is not interested in him, is creepy indeed and equally creepy (or worse) for me was when a guy got touchy with me after he got drunk :eek:. My butt still cringe in disgust when I think about that ...Lol. So I can understand how it must have felt for you too :(

Ladyrain
04-05-2015, 04:36 PM
Yes, a guy getting touchy with a lady, when she is not interested in him, is creepy indeed and equally creepy (or worse) for me was when a guy got touchy with me after he got drunk :eek:. My butt still cringe in disgust when I think about that ...Lol. So I can understand how it must have felt for you too :(

Now that you mentioned it, there was once this guy just kissed me on the cheek when he walked in and towards my table! Needless to say, he really got "wet" thereafter.
My beer over him. :cool:

lobowolf
04-05-2015, 06:21 PM
Now that you mentioned it, there was once this guy just kissed me on the cheek when he walked in and towards my table! Needless to say, he really got "wet" thereafter.
My beer over him. :cool:

Haha... I am pretty sure that that was not the way he was looking to get wet ...Lol :D:D

Ladyrain
04-05-2015, 08:43 PM
Haha... I am pretty sure that that was not the way he was looking to get wet ...Lol :D:D

I dont even know him!!!! Shock of my life. Crazy things drunkards do.

hugs
04-05-2015, 08:47 PM
Heya. Read ur post in the other thread. Like wine. :o

lobowolf
04-05-2015, 10:35 PM
Heya. Read ur post in the other thread. Like wine. :o

Like wine? How is that? You felt a flush or whatever it is :p.

I could gather a lot of information from his writing. I like to read, so it do give some insights :cool:. Just kidding, actually it was his attitude towards the women that I didn't like, so had to defend mature ladies, whom I always appreciate :rolleyes:

lobowolf
04-05-2015, 10:56 PM

Hmm... You must be possessing the qualities that he finds appealing in a woman (fortunately or unfortunatly for you :D). Yes, he could have put it in a better way than to kiss the cheek of a stranger :(. That is creepy. Mine was not that extreme but his hand was touching my shoulder and pressing my arm.... Eww :mad:

kiko
04-05-2015, 11:00 PM
Ya.. honestly i would also feel offended if someone i dont know suddenly kiss me... The basic Courtesy is not there. Best is to get to know each other first, be it a dinner or a neet up cafelike starbucks.. Start off as friends, then let the nature take its course!

kraam
05-05-2015, 10:13 AM
My attitude at work is amazing.

from the way u talk, can tell why your female colleagues hate u. don't blame them, they've a good reason to hate u.

lobowolf
05-05-2015, 10:20 AM

Ya.. honestly i would also feel offended if someone i dont know suddenly kiss me... The basic Courtesy is not there. Best is to get to know each other first, be it a dinner or a neet up cafelike starbucks.. Start off as friends, then let the nature take its course!

But to be honest, I wouldn't mind a complete stranger like Monica Bellucci, Kelly Brook or Rachel Hunter (all mature voluptuous ladies :p) were to walk up to me and kiss me... :D:D

Ladyrain
05-05-2015, 11:58 AM
But to be honest, I wouldn't mind a complete stranger like Monica Bellucci, Kelly Brook or Rachel Hunter (all mature voluptuous ladies :p) were to walk up to me and kiss me... :D:D

Ok. Maybe if In Your circumstances, I would relent a lil. :p
But well, thus far anyone who tries doing it, always scares me away.
You let nature flow, dont force things.

hugs
05-05-2015, 12:05 PM
from the way u talk, can tell why your female colleagues hate u. don't blame them, they've a good reason to hate u.

Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I will learn to be more humble towards you and also my colleagues at work. Everyone is a teacher. I appreciate your advice.

prettymannequin
05-05-2015, 12:07 PM
Thanks for pointing out my mistake. I will learn to be more humble towards you and also my colleagues at work. Everyone is a teacher. I appreciate your advice.

EH hugs so this is where you've been hiding~

hugs
05-05-2015, 12:08 PM
EH hugs so this is where you've been hiding~

I miss you too. How's life?

lobowolf
05-05-2015, 12:19 PM

Ahh..... Mature ladies!! :rolleyes:. Loved the way you handled it - You are awesome ;).

*A bear hug to you* :D

hugs
05-05-2015, 12:25 PM
More importantly, does he calm down and allow me the opportunity to learn?

kraam
05-05-2015, 04:06 PM

Wow that's easy. talking here on SBF is easy, typing 1 sentence on SBF is simple. Why u got so many haters at office?

Btw, it sounds more like a veiled kind of 'humble' laced in your last post. In other words, you're the type who sounds condescending to people, u may use the right words, but your tone and body language may give you away, then people won't believe and trust you, thus earning yourself hordes of enemies. In other words, you've got no sincerity. You may say the right words, but u don't mean it. Or, you may say the right words but in actuality, your actions betray the good and nice-sounding words. I don't give a shit what you say to me online here or in my thread. These words I've just said are meant to help you reflect your actions at the workplace. Good luck.

hugs
05-05-2015, 05:25 PM
Wow that's easy. talking here on SBF is easy, typing 1 sentence on SBF is simple. Why u got so many haters at office?

Btw, it sounds more like a veiled kind of 'humble' laced in your last post. In other words, you're the type who sounds condescending to people, u may use the right words, but your tone and body language may give you away, then people won't believe and trust you, thus earning yourself hordes of enemies. In other words, you've got no sincerity. You may say the right words, but u don't mean it. Or, you may say the right words but in actuality, your actions betray the good and nice-sounding words. I don't give a shit what you say to me online here or in my thread. These words I've just said are meant to help you reflect your actions at the workplace. Good luck.

Greatly appreciate this post. Thanks for helping me understand what may be on my colleagues' mind. Thanks for the good luck.

dyelook
05-05-2015, 05:53 PM

mai like that say her lah... shes always been pampered by guys around so somethings its hard for her to know that her words offended someone...
peace... ;)

hugs
05-05-2015, 06:07 PM
mai like that say her lah... shes always been pampered by guys around so somethings its hard for her to know that her words offended someone...
peace... ;)

I'm sorry if I offended you.

dyelook
05-05-2015, 06:19 PM
I'm sorry if I offended you.

no need to sorry sis hugs coz you didnt offend me..
just to point to out to Bro Kraam maybe you've been too pampered hence sometimes you didnt even know that you did something wrong coz normally those by your side wont point it out to you..

me just a gehboh here so, SORRY if i offended you too...

hugs
05-05-2015, 06:29 PM
no need to sorry sis hugs coz you didnt offend me..
just to point to out to Bro Kraam maybe you've been too pampered hence sometimes you didnt even know that you did something wrong coz normally those by your side wont point it out to you..

me just a gehboh here so, SORRY if i offended you too...

U dint offend me. I look at everything from sexual point of view in sex forum so I point out your " u so free arh?" As bad tcss. Not as a real life friends saying " u so free arh go online to sex forum this 2 months". Maybe I should have mix online with real life sometimes to understand I should be sensitive towards u. I'm sorry about that.

dyelook
05-05-2015, 06:40 PM
U dint offend me. I look at everything from sexual point of view in sex forum so I point out your " u so free arh?" As bad tcss. Not as a real life friends saying " u so free arh go online to sex forum this 2 months". Maybe I should have mix online with real life sometimes to understand I should be sensitive towards u. I'm sorry about that.

this is what i wrote, sis hugs..
___morning, beautiful.. so free oh?:D___

its only that i use to follow your thread and somewhere in your post you did mention that you're going to be offline a a month or two..
so when i was surfing sbf, suddenly saw your nick and so just out of my itchy fingers wanted to say 'hi' to you..

maybe its FATE that brings out this misunderstanding..

peace and you have a nice day...;)

hugs
05-05-2015, 06:49 PM
this is what i wrote, sis hugs..
___morning, beautiful.. so free oh?:D___

its only that i use to follow your thread and somewhere in your post you did mention that you're going to be offline a a month or two..
so when i was surfing sbf, suddenly saw your nick and so just out of my itchy fingers wanted to say 'hi' to you..

maybe its FATE that brings out this misunderstanding..

peace and you have a nice day...;)

I normally don't believe in fate but we'll never say never.

dyelook
05-05-2015, 06:53 PM
I normally don't believe in fate but we'll never say never.

i believe in fate coz fate always make a fool outta me...:p

btw, i do indeed sucks in tcss...;)

hugs
05-05-2015, 06:57 PM
i believe in fate coz fate always make a fool outta me...:p

btw, i do indeed sucks in tcss...;)

*pinch your cheek* yea indeed. I'm tempted but I won't, to post a picture of my butt cheek for u.

dyelook
05-05-2015, 07:04 PM
*pinch your cheek* yea indeed. I'm tempted but I won't, to post a picture of my butt cheek for u.

haizzz... i always knows fate wont treat me that good...

have a good day, beautiful... and may god bless you always..
sincerely from my heart....

lobowolf
06-05-2015, 08:43 AM
Good morning to everyone in my thread.... It's a lovely day today. The weather is cool and the skies are growling. Definitely, not a day for working but for cuddling with your loved ones :p. Have a great day ahead :)

hugs
06-05-2015, 09:08 AM
Good morning to everyone in my thread.... It's a lovely day today. The weather is cool and the skies are growling. Definitely, not a day for working but for cuddling with your loved ones :p. Have a great day ahead :)

I'm motivated to apply half day leave now. I'm thinking of attending Amos Yes trial too. I think is today

AAdam
08-05-2015, 01:42 AM

Your boss certainly have his reasons for promoting you or giving you this opportunity. Consider this as a test bed for you. However, dont ever fall into the trap of believing that your MD has already carve out your future plans in the company. Thats what we called corprate marketing to employees.
Attitude is just part of the equation. The most important elementsl are still your performance and results. Did you out-perform your colleagues or perform just as good as them or worse off than them?
This is a very good opportunity to show your bossess what are you made off. As a leader and manager, you must be very clear and precise what are the roles, responsibities and expectation of you.....
Sorry for being so long winded...Just my humble view.

hugs
08-05-2015, 07:12 AM
Your boss certainly have his reasons for promoting you or giving you this opportunity. Consider this as a test bed for you. However, dont ever fall into the trap of believing that your MD has already carve out your future plans in the company. Thats what we called corprate marketing to employees.
Attitude is just part of the equation. The most important elementsl are still your performance and results. Did you out-perform your colleagues or perform just as good as them or worse off than them?
This is a very good opportunity to show your bossess what are you made off. As a leader and manager, you must be very clear and precise what are the roles, responsibities and expectation of you.....
Sorry for being so long winded...Just my humble view.

Good morning. This is a mature and insightful post. Thank you so much. I am now suspecting that my mgr masterminded the hostile environment for me. I have rocked his boat and his culture. I survived in many pass difficulties but I am new to people mgt and power play inside office, for I have limited years of working experience. By nature I dislike confrontation and abhor office politicians. But now I can clearly see my mgr's artworks on peers and on supervisor, can hear his voice echoed through 2nd MD, can see his lacking in idea when he stole mine, repackaged it and presented it as his own proposal to MD. He knows when to lie and not get exposed because it is debatable. He knows how to stay in the shadow. I am wondering am i the only one suspecting him? He is so soft spoken, you wouldnt believe he harvest a cruel intention. I feel the MD has invited a snake into the company that knows how to keep the company in operation but not progressing. Neither starved nor full. All my peers thought i tell tale on them to mgr or MD. So they trying to unite and force me out. The supervisor thot i am here to replace her so she encourage office bullying. I have been silently observing and waiting to see where is the fire starter. (So Bro Kraam, dont jump to conclusions on me ok? U dunno the situation) Sometimes it gets on my nerves when i have to locate assassin's plot, MD agenda, and listening to peers loud empty bottles banging. I am glad you mentioned MD in your post. I wonder am i a knife in MD's hand and should I ally with my mgr or MD or both (and how? My mgr will smell me out real quick). I know I must stay on in this job. It is challenging it is lively it is a stage and a platform. Although I dislike confrontation it doesn't mean I can't be brilliant in confrontation. This experience will prepare me for next level of my career path. My 2 hours of job interview which I had 2 months ago has shown me I can make MD notice me. Now what to do after i have his attention? How to implement and achieve results with so much politics? One part of me wants to quit because i dont lack people interaction nor money nor things to occupy my 8 hours. In othrr word, no motivation yet. Would you like to know about the new development in the situation? Can we chat via pm or watsapp? Have a good day.

AAdam
08-05-2015, 10:54 AM
Good morning. This is a mature and insightful post. Thank you so much. I am now suspecting that my mgr masterminded the hostile environment for me. I have rocked his boat and his culture. I survived in many pass difficulties but I am new to people mgt and power play inside office, for I have limited years of working experience. By nature I dislike confrontation and abhor office politicians. But now I can clearly see my mgr's artworks on peers and on supervisor, can hear his voice echoed through 2nd MD, can see his lacking in idea when he stole mine, repackaged it and presented it as his own proposal to MD. He knows when to lie and not get exposed because it is debatable. He knows how to stay in the shadow. I am wondering am i the only one suspecting him? He is so soft spoken, you wouldnt believe he harvest a cruel intention. I feel the MD has invited a snake into the company that knows how to keep the company in operation but not progressing. Neither starved nor full. All my peers thought i tell tale on them to mgr or MD. So they trying to unite and force me out. The supervisor thot i am here to replace her so she encourage office bullying. I have been silently observing and waiting to see where is the fire starter. (So Bro Kraam, dont jump to conclusions on me ok? U dunno the situation) Sometimes it gets on my nerves when i have to locate assassin's plot, MD agenda, and listening to peers loud empty bottles banging. I am glad you mentioned MD in your post. I wonder am i a knife in MD's hand and should I ally with my mgr or MD or both (and how? My mgr will smell me out real quick). I know I must stay on in this job. It is challenging it is lively it is a stage and a platform. Although I dislike confrontation it doesn't mean I can't be brilliant in confrontation. This experience will prepare me for next level of my career path. My 2 hours of job interview which I had 2 months ago has shown me I can make MD notice me. Now what to do after i have his attention? How to implement and achieve results with so much politics? One part of me wants to quit because i dont lack people interaction nor money nor things to occupy my 8 hours. In othrr word, no motivation yet. Would you like to know about the new development in the situation? Can we chat via pm or watsapp? Have a good day.

I think we should take this offline as I have deviated from the title. I have PM you.