PDA

View Full Version : How to get started on looking for a FB?

robtlee
10-01-2015, 02:14 AM
Just wondering, are there any married men out there with fb other than your wives? If so, where do you find her from? Your social circle or some random stranger from forums like sbf? Getting a bit bored, just want to spice things up a little ;)

Stud00
10-01-2015, 05:23 AM
Ts, www.facebook.com.. there u go.. :D:D:D

On a serious note, i am guessing u r married, do think carefully if u wanna venture on this path. :x

Johnbass
10-01-2015, 08:27 AM
Just wondering, are there any married men out there with fb other than your wives? If so, where do you find her from? Your social circle or some random stranger from forums like sbf? Getting a bit bored, just want to spice things up a little ;)

If you managed to find the source of FBs...
Remember to SIC...
:D

topcook1
10-01-2015, 10:53 AM
There are plenty in geylang...

robtlee
11-01-2015, 12:54 AM
decisions decisions.. trying not to venture on his path but the wife ain't interested in sex anymore. Hence the thought of fb. Looking for someone on a regular basis and don't have too many partners on her end. If shit happens at least we can contain it. lol

Facebook possible.. But i think the toughest part is in identifying the potential other half that has the same personal interest and agenda. Guess I should start speaking in parables and hopefully some like-minded and somewhat attractive female friends pick it up.

36SCE
11-01-2015, 02:27 AM
decisions decisions.. trying not to venture on his path but the wife ain't interested in sex anymore. Hence the thought of fb. Looking for someone on a regular basis and don't have too many partners on her end. If shit happens at least we can contain it. lol

Actually, if shit happens, it may be even worse as your FB may have formed some emotional attachment and no longer satisfied with just being a FB. Or even blackmail you if she has nothing to lose.

It is always nice to have someone exclusive but may not as clean as you may want it to be.

a2014
11-01-2015, 08:50 AM
Actually, if shit happens, it may be even worse as your FB may have formed some emotional attachment and no longer satisfied with just being a FB.
Trouble may break out when feeling get into play. Many people love sex and the togetherness during sex and eventually it will destroy everything that come in between their path.

This is very common when either party be it man or women not interested into sex some time down the road after marriage being for whatever reason.

robtlee
11-01-2015, 10:08 PM
Maybe I am delusional into thinking it is possible to keeping a fb, quite literally a fb only. Oh wellz.. Anyway very insightful sharings! Will definitely bear these in mind. Thanks everyone for the input!

Xyberduke
11-01-2015, 10:20 PM
don't start.
although I thoroughly enjoyed the period where I had a fb... on hindsight, I shouldn't have. if you need sex, go for commercial paid sex where everything is a transaction. If you need sex with someone whom you feel comfortable with, pick up someone from KTV. If you simply need someone to talk to, talk to your spouse! talking to a 3rd party may solve problems faster, but it doesn't solve the root cause. Talking to your spouse will definitely work.

If you are single, just look for a gf/bf and sex will come naturally.

fb sounds easy but if you find the wrong one, it spells trouble.

Ngengheng
11-01-2015, 10:54 PM
don't start.
although I thoroughly enjoyed the period where I had a fb... on hindsight, I shouldn't have. if you need sex, go for commercial paid sex where everything is a transaction. If you need sex with someone whom you feel comfortable with, pick up someone from KTV. If you simply need someone to talk to, talk to your spouse! talking to a 3rd party may solve problems faster, but it doesn't solve the root cause. Talking to your spouse will definitely work.

If you are single, just look for a gf/bf and sex will come naturally.

True..there is no free lunch in this world..

contrafighter
14-01-2015, 11:01 PM
Any luck finding one, friend?

WWEChristine
14-01-2015, 11:05 PM
Just do it. That's what NIKE says

Incumbent
15-01-2015, 08:03 AM

Very true bro especially in this type of wired world

yunnamhaircare
15-01-2015, 11:19 AM
FBs can come from anywhere. You just have to be more aware of your surroundings and be more socially proactive. No point sticking to a particular method that somebody else advised you. Everyone met their FBs differently.

Since you are married, having FB can be tricky and mentally taxing because you have to keep your family safely out of the game. Gauging the FB's level of desire for commitment is also important. If it is too high, you better siam first. The whole thing can be fun because you have to be mentally strong in controlling the whole situation and of coz sexually strong lah. Haha

sockspender
15-01-2015, 11:22 AM
Getting fb is the start. Managing fb's expectation is the next step.

36SCE
15-01-2015, 11:28 AM
Since you are married, having FB can be tricky and mentally taxing because you have to keep your family safely out of the game. Gauging the FB's level of desire for commitment is also important. If it is too high, you better siam first. The whole thing can be fun because you have to be mentally strong in controlling the whole situation and of coz sexually strong lah. Haha

Never easy to control emotions. Especially when either party having problems with original spouse / partner. Worse if FB decides they want to move to next level of relationship :eek: when all you is some discreet fun.

yunnamhaircare
15-01-2015, 11:34 AM
Be steady about the whole thing. Don't have the mentality to just put the cock in the FB's pussy first, if got problem later then settle. Sooner or later, you will end up like this miserable guy --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493866 :rolleyes:

Pussy is like a commodity. Can be purchased reasonably cheap from FLs in SG. But your family is like a diamond crafted for a long time by you and your wife. :)

36SCE
18-01-2015, 12:30 AM
Be steady about the whole thing. Don't have the mentality to just put the cock in the FB's pussy first, if got problem later then settle. Sooner or later, you will end up like this miserable guy --> http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=493866 :rolleyes:

If any Bros or Sis read the thread that you just shared, no one will dare to look for FB :p. It is every married person's nightmare :eek: