PDA

View Full Version : need help bro

SanSiro
29-12-2014, 05:15 PM
hi any bro where to look for ppl to write appeal letter
to ica for my wife as rejected entry visa from ica.
recently kanna reject entry . married last year Nov.
last return and come back no problem apply . usually approve
but now reject. my wife is prc .Little info.. she went back since August
and when she back in prc after one month, ica call me askme
go down as they investigate my wife and found out something.
now already reject two appeal already one ownself wrote appeal letter
another through mp . both rejected. hope here any bro know
who to look for ppl write appeal letter powerful wan .. thanks

sammyboyfor
29-12-2014, 05:19 PM
Good excuse to find yourself a new wife. :D

Captainoceania77
29-12-2014, 06:03 PM
Good excuse to find yourself a new wife. :D

How I wish my good friend can think of this....His PRC wife kena black listed by ICA and banned from entering sg. He stupidly went china and marry her. Every month send 2k to her. And they only meet once a year. He said that the woman was very nice to him and he plans to retire in China. BTW the woman is 42 years old....she is trying to help him to save $$$$$....As a friend we tried to advice him and he will get angry..sigh...

xuanz
29-12-2014, 06:45 PM
How I wish my good friend can think of this....His PRC wife kena black listed by ICA and banned from entering sg. He stupidly went china and marry her. Every month send 2k to her. And they only meet once a year. He said that the woman was very nice to him and he plans to retire in China. BTW the woman is 42 years old....she is trying to help him to save $$$$$....As a friend we tried to advice him and he will get angry..sigh...

Is this what they call, blinded by love?

xuanz
29-12-2014, 06:47 PM
hi any bro where to look for ppl to write appeal letter
to ica for my wife as rejected entry visa from ica.
recently kanna reject entry . married last year Nov.
last return and come back no problem apply . usually approve
but now reject. my wife is prc .Little info.. she went back since August
and when she back in prc after one month, ica call me askme
go down as they investigate my wife and found out something.
now already reject two appeal already one ownself wrote appeal letter
another through mp . both rejected. hope here any bro know
who to look for ppl write appeal letter powerful wan .. thanks

Found out what thing.
You dont say, hard to help ah!

porscheclub
29-12-2014, 06:58 PM
We need to know her offence but when there's an immigration problem for a foreign spouse, it'll take a lot more than strong letters to settle the situation.

yangguo
29-12-2014, 07:00 PM
If MP write-in appeal not successful then look for minister..

If Minister write-in appeal still not successful then look for PM Lee..

If PM Lee write-in appeal still not successful then emigrate to China lo.. :D:p

hamsapkwai
29-12-2014, 07:05 PM
Found out what thing.
You dont say, hard to help ah!

ya find out what thing?

let us know so that when we need to get rid of our foreign girlfriends we just tell ICA that she did the THING!!!!

:p

PPGirl
29-12-2014, 07:22 PM
ya find out what thing?

let us know so that when we need to get rid of our foreign girlfriends we just tell ICA that she did the THING!!!!

:p

Lolz thats funny but jokes aside.. it might link to a crime/offence?
Heard alot of these stories abt ICA rejected appeals liao...
Seriously even MP write in letter oso no use de la..

Johnbass
29-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Lolz thats funny but jokes aside.. it might link to a crime/offence?
Heard alot of these stories abt ICA rejected appeals liao...
Seriously even MP write in letter oso no use de la..

If it's a crime and MP still wrote appeal letter...
Means no need to vote that MP liao...
:D

LeeHsienLoong
29-12-2014, 07:37 PM
There is a reason why ICA turned down an entry VISA for your wife.
You have to work from there but do note that the Government is tightening the requirements and regulations.

On a separate note, I think your PRC wife is better off not coming back to Singapore. :D

PPGirl
29-12-2014, 07:40 PM
If it's a crime and MP still wrote appeal letter...
Means no need to vote that MP liao...
:D

huh? MP will still write but sure wont get any approval from ICA.
IF MP no write then no need vote that MP lo lolz

conquer
29-12-2014, 11:52 PM

Maybe kanna some kinda black voodoo magic... May god bless your friend.

There is a reason why ICA turned down an entry VISA for your wife.
You have to work from there but do note that the Government is tightening the requirements and regulations.

On a separate note, I think your PRC wife is better off not coming back to Singapore. :D

TS has mentioned that ICA "found out something" but TS didn't clearly explain what is that. Hehe... I guess it must be some criminal records.

SanSiro
30-12-2014, 12:17 AM
没有犯法。我问ica的长官。他们说没有。

xuanz
30-12-2014, 12:35 AM
没有犯法。我问ica的长官。他们说没有。

One moment got something.
Next moment nth..

MoJoe313
30-12-2014, 12:56 AM
TS,
My first instinct upon reading your story is ICA must have a reason for rejecting her entry permit. If you say (and believe) there is no criminal record, then you should explore alternatives besides Appeal Letters.

Like someone wrote, ICA has a responsibility to the nation in screening out undesirable foreigners, and keeping this crowded population in check. So try other ways to keep her here e.g. get a job and work permit. There are many jobs she can try if she looked around. If qualification is a problem, try asking her to learn a skill, then apply for a job. Yes, it may take years but it really is about how much she wants to be here for the long run.

Its better than just sitting there and hoping someone writes a "powerful" appeal letter - which I don't think is how it works. You write a powerful appeal letter, someone else writes a even more powerful letter, yet another writes a super powerful letter. How will ICA decide? How to be fair? Where does this end?? Letter from LKY himself??! Our govt machinery is definitely more sophisticated than a tikam tikam appeal letter.

I think the days of "marrying a Singaporean man and then sit on my ass to be a singaporean tai tai", may be coming to an end.

Good luck.

yangguo
30-12-2014, 08:19 PM
TS has mentioned that ICA "found out something" but TS didn't clearly explain what is that. Hehe... I guess it must be some criminal records.

Hmm.. TS already said that it is not criminal records.

Maybe ICA found out that TS's wife is a "he"? :D:p