PDA

View Full Version : 2014_16_12 and I woke up suddenly...

Plaedes
16-12-2014, 06:02 AM
Specially for people who have gone through that pain.

I wake up suddenly. My eyes just opened. I dreamt of ur hugs.

That glow of paint on the walls, which u did for me, my room, reminded me everything about you, that you always done for me with all your heart. All your quiet strength of love. Never saying another word. Never complaining.

You stood by me for 15 years believing in who I am.

Only the scent of you on my bed is missing. How I would give anything on earth to have that now.

I lay down, staring at the ceiling, wondering how u r. Is someone else trying to grab this opportunity? But of course. I didn't have the strength to text u anymore. I needed to learn my lesson. I need to find my focus. I need to give you your space. I respect that. I needed to learn.

Image? Reputation? I am me. Can I speak my mind? May I be human and fall down so hard it's like that taxi banging into our car? I am me. And that's the problem. I do things I like. I avoid things I don't. Whenever I want.

I admire my friends who have gone through, and never ever talking about it professionally in public or anonymously.

I thought I would have the chance to speak about it on our Big Day. I thought, there's tomorrow.

May I just fall down, be me? with no covering smile that hides my pain? May I just cry wherever I am, guy or not, man up or not, and be human?

An early Christmas greeting, specially for my one and only Love.

Anything can happen to anybody at anytime. Never say never. When you are breathing your last breathes on earth, would you go, hey, pass me my bank statements. I wana c how much money I have left. Or wld u want to talk your heart out to the people you love and loves you?

and I wake up suddenly, missing you so much, it hurts so bad.

Merry Xmas. Thank you for reading.

hamsapkwai
16-12-2014, 07:54 AM
brother your ability to express yourself leaves me bewildered and lost

so in admiration i will give you my 6 humble points for the day to send u on your way

Merry Xmas

Plaedes
24-12-2014, 04:56 PM
Many thanks hamsapkwai..

Actually I do not know how the points work.. and what they are for..

I see some posts about.. Returning points?

May I do that for you in appreciation?

hamsapkwai
25-12-2014, 10:39 AM
sure no problem , feel free to do so and tks :)

linrx
23-02-2015, 11:47 PM
Keen on a couple of points from me too?

hamsapkwai
24-02-2015, 07:23 AM
Ah brother Linrx another esteemed contributor to the forum

your brother me study very little so that explains why i cannot understand your writing most time

like now , are u saying u would like to contribute some points?