PDA

View Full Version : 2014_12_14 I Kena Hamtam by a Woman. In public.

Plaedes
14-12-2014, 08:35 AM
Y? that others cld pick on mine.. N i let it be,

y? That i don't pick on other women. They pick on me. And i end up kena hantam by them? cld i return a single fist? no. #@2nd smoking floor. by a woman named vion, before bouncers came up. like 5 min later.

I block. and block. n block. she kicked. and tried to slam me. ash trays broke. I stayed calm. go ahead. whack. the one that love me left me. go ahead. i let it be. i allowed it. go ahead.

My neck got scratched. My shirt got torn. Mr Bf and, , plus, she said, this is my Husband, will chop me. Ok... Did I do anything? No. I lay clear.

Y? the one that picked me from the floor, had another in her heart = $.

Y? that i could not find 1 single friend to stand up for me?

wrong place ..... wrong time. bf n hubby drinking together? i dont hit on attached people. in fact, i don't hit on people. She came to my table first...

yangguo
14-12-2014, 08:38 AM
Hmm.. sounds like you are the 3rd party. :D:p

Plaedes
14-12-2014, 09:45 AM
hi yang guo!

nah.. LOLOl now i remember y.. because her bf n hubby were at the same table.. she came to mine, n i meant to ask... which guy she liked more...

but i was drunk.. so the words "which dick u prefer sucking more"... came out instead n i was kidding! haiz!

LOLOL

yangguo
14-12-2014, 10:18 AM
hi yang guo!

nah.. LOLOl now i remember y.. because her bf n hubby were at the same table.. she came to mine, n i meant to ask... which guy she liked more...

but i was drunk.. so the words "which dick u prefer sucking more"... came out instead n i was kidding! haiz!

LOLOL

Oh no.. You should have brought her to the back alley and asked her the same question.

I guess the outcome will be "kena raped by a woman in public".. :D:p

Johnbass
14-12-2014, 10:28 AM
No head no tail thread...
Yangguo u power... Can understand TS...
:D

cuscorex92
14-12-2014, 10:44 AM

别低估古墓派的传人:p

yangguo
14-12-2014, 03:44 PM
别低估古墓派的传人:p

Wow.. Another give half ball pic!

Whose pair of nice boobs izzit? :D:p

yangguo
14-12-2014, 03:50 PM

Hmm.. Try imagine yourself drunk then you will know what TS means.. :D:p

guess67
14-12-2014, 04:14 PM
Don't understand at all :D

Plaedes
16-12-2014, 06:09 AM
thanks guys for coming by... I am hard to understand at times.. it's the way I express myself. :p thank you for your feedback.

I had been with ex #1 for many years, and our fate together finally came to an end.

Ex #2 picked me up when I was all alone, and I felt happier in a long time. Turns out, she had another bf.

I was still nursing my wounded heart.

Then this girl came up to me, and said, her bf n hubby were there. What should I do.

I didn't like a 2 timer who haven't resolved her issue n trying to hit on me. I was having issues myself. I was drunk, angry, and sad. So I said to her,

WHICH DICK YOU PREFER SUCKING MORE.

Next thing I knew, she was screaming at me... SUCK COCK! SUCK COCK! and hitting me.

I cldn't do anything or say anything. It would only bring more trouble. So I accepted it and let her vent it out on me, as if I was also venting on myself.

Johnbass
16-12-2014, 08:10 AM
Erm...
Still don't understand...
TS is boy or girl?
:confused:

ColdBlood99
16-12-2014, 10:21 AM
Y? that others cld pick on mine.. N i let it be,

y? That i don't pick on other women. They pick on me. And i end up kena hantam by them? cld i return a single fist? no. #@2nd smoking floor. by a woman named vion, before bouncers came up. like 5 min later.

I block. and block. n block. she kicked. and tried to slam me. ash trays broke. I stayed calm. go ahead. whack. the one that love me left me. go ahead. i let it be. i allowed it. go ahead.

My neck got scratched. My shirt got torn. Mr Bf and, , plus, she said, this is my Husband, will chop me. Ok... Did I do anything? No. I lay clear.

Y? the one that picked me from the floor, had another in her heart = $.

Y? that i could not find 1 single friend to stand up for me?

wrong place ..... wrong time. bf n hubby drinking together? i dont hit on attached people. in fact, i don't hit on people. She came to my table first...

For a moment I thought you are rapping.

Cld I cld I block block block
Cld cld cld cld cld cld
Hamtam hamtam hamtam
Suck cock suck cock suck suck cok
Faster faster faster cum
Ahhhhhhhhh

mrround
16-12-2014, 10:30 AM

Oei shit - stirrer , you trying to get bro yanggo tio zapp sibo ??? ..... you jealou his 559mpts higher than you izzit ??? :rolleyes: ....knn ..... liddat also jealous :rolleyes:.... mai gek gek hor .... I know what you are trying to do ...lol

yangguo
16-12-2014, 11:01 AM
Ex #2 picked me up when I was all alone, and I felt happier in a long time. Turns out, she had another bf.

Wow.. I guess you are more yantao than Andy Lau or Tony Leung! :eek:

Then this girl came up to me, and said, her bf n hubby were there. What should I do. myself.

Hmm.. It's getting kind of tricky. So 4 parties are involved? :p:D

Hurricane88
16-12-2014, 01:43 PM

copy and paste...school holidays...:)

Plaedes
20-12-2014, 09:49 PM
dear mods,

i realized i posted her name in the thread, cld i have this thread deleted?

although i am partially to blame for saying wrong things in anger, it was an expression of how much pain she must have felt, i was just there as her punching bag.

it's fine with me, but she is a girl after all.

thank you.