PDA

View Full Version : 2014_12_10 The "Cool Guy" that was the one Fooled. (again) - Chapter 2 [I of II]

Plaedes
10-12-2014, 01:36 PM
And after the previous posting, I was down again.I even got my friend to remove his screenshot of my pouring out of my heart to him, on FB. I wanted to delete the last 2 posts.

I felt I never did give her a chance to explain, that I was so right and going back to it will make me fall hard again and get fooled all over again. Guess what?

Eventually I still did went to meet her at her block last Sunday morning, in an utter state of drunkenness and all she said was a cool No, I don't have a bf. It's my job, I can't let customers who ask me out for dinner/supper, and support me know I am attached. They only ask you out when they are interested in you. No the first time I complained, not the first time she explained.

Tonight she finally drove me crazy. I called her on purpose a total of 26 times last call being at 5.05am which she finally hung up.

She said she wanted to come over tonight, I didn't reply her as I was still angry. I took a big risk knowing there is a high chance she will make other plans once she has signs of rejection. I replied half an hour later Then she said she was going home cause her friend bought food for her. I replied immediately, told her that I wanted her to eat well and have a good rest, though it would be nice to have her over to hug to sleep and watch a show together. She didn't reply. The whatsapp 2 ticks lighted blue immediately. That was 10 minutes later at 3.30am. I was worried and called her at 3.45am. She didn't pick up, and I wasn't surprised. I told myself I will give her 9 calls. She don't pick up, it's over. and I did. till 4am. But at 4.10am, she sent a text she will give me a call when she's home.

By 4.45am, I haven't heard from her. I was going crazy. This time I called her to check on her, this time so sure she is with another boy friend.

and I kept calling with the intention to let the other guy know, hoping she will give herself away. Apparently she is one cool pussy, and the entire sequence of events of how we met kept running to my head, how she had me by the nose from the start. In fact, I cldn't sleep till now in the afternoon, events running through my mind in random sequence.

I cldn't help felt so cheated, painful, stupid, and still missing her. She wasn't a prostitute, though she is a PR Dancer with a Sales Target. I never saw her that way. I took her to her words of what she told me.