PDA

View Full Version : Will You Think Twice Before Starting A Relationship?

MobileSuits
07-12-2014, 12:53 AM
Relationship is it really so simple from courtship to walking down the aisle and you will live happily ever after?

Will you think twice even before you get started in another relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEy3gFmNAiQ

siri
07-12-2014, 01:19 AM
I think if you meet the right person, everything will just fall into place. don't need to think. just do it.

Clunkers
07-12-2014, 03:30 AM
TS everything is a risk, just hope the best :)

Hurricane88
07-12-2014, 07:57 AM
yes yes...everything there is a risk...you are gambling...this one card you take may be the only card you need and may be you need more cards to reveal the true destiny...:)

to me life is a destiny...a challenge...:)

but is rewarding and fulfilling if you are happy to do it...:)

looking at your offspring smiling at you and they grew up collecting their university graduate scrolls is all worth every penny...and to me that's happiness that no amount of money can buy...:)

this road can be 30-40 years or more...^^

loneyheart
07-12-2014, 01:01 PM
When u r in love there is no time for u to think straight yr heart will lead

damong777
07-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Love is blind and an experience in life like some bro say.

And when kena the love arrow, ur heart takes over the mind...sometimes just go with the flow as nothing or nobody can talk to a person in love. All advise are dumped by the road side.

It takes courage to love

PPGirl
07-12-2014, 02:54 PM
Life is short. There are so many things in life that have to think abt n make decisions.
Fate will come but dun miss d opportunity to love some1.. at least some1 in ur life whom u can share ur life with.

TheCoolDude
08-12-2014, 02:27 AM
yes yes...everything there is a risk...you are gambling...this one card you take may be the only card you need and may be you need more cards to reveal the true destiny...:)

to me life is a destiny...a challenge...:)

but is rewarding and fulfilling if you are happy to do it...:)

looking at your offspring smiling at you and they grew up collecting their university graduate scrolls is all worth every penny...and to me that's happiness that no amount of money can buy...:)

this road can be 30-40 years or more...^^

Very nicely put bro, very wise

Dublin
08-12-2014, 08:09 PM
Once. Twice. Thrice.

Is it really enough? :)

WonderMike
09-12-2014, 05:21 AM
When u r in love there is no time for u to think straight yr heart will lead

Very true bro

HCKing
09-12-2014, 11:41 AM
if u need to think twice, then better not start at all. :D

Evra
25-12-2014, 10:52 AM
To start is easy but to keep is a not easy.

Greenfrog
25-12-2014, 02:55 PM
Love is blind and an experience in life like some bro say.

And when kena the love arrow, ur heart takes over the mind...sometimes just go with the flow as nothing or nobody can talk to a person in love. All advise are dumped by the road side.

It takes courage to love

Well my opinion is that Love is not blind, it is the PERSON that is blind.

I don't think i live long enough to say love is overrated. but after spending 30 plus years on this earth, the only thing that is real is perhaps the money in your bank account.

puffysong
25-12-2014, 03:54 PM
Once. Twice. Thrice.

Is it really enough? :)

If u keep thinking, u may end up nowhere. If u just do it, may it success or failure. At least u will always remember the sweetness of the relationship & bitterness of y the relationship failed.

sunhuan-con
25-12-2014, 09:45 PM

I don't think i live long enough to say love is overrated. but after spending 30 plus years on this earth, the only thing that is real is perhaps the money in your bank account.

True...I also share the same opinion with you. Love will fade..Money will bring you security .

shazai
27-12-2014, 11:27 PM
When the time come it will come don need to think

zan888
28-12-2014, 06:01 AM
Relationship is it really so simple from courtship to walking down the aisle and you will live happily ever after?

Will you think twice even before you get started in another relationship?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEy3gFmNAiQ

I thought only girls believe in happy ever after? Guys too? It's a fairy tale la. A relationship is always a work in progress. You may be happy for many years then suddenly something happens which show you that you didn't really know the person you thought you loved. Or you may fall for someone else. Or you may drift apart. A marriage certificate is not a warranty card. The safe assumption is that the plane may go down at anytime so the question is-do you have a parachute?

xuanz
28-12-2014, 04:16 PM
Life is about timing.

Just don't find a wreck as partner.
It will worsen anything good in the first place.

porscheclub
28-12-2014, 09:35 PM

Well, love blinds us :) But isn't that the beauty as well? Relationship is about accepting one other's weaknesses & I'm the one who always say that love is Overrated because there's much more in life to fulfillment then love alone and yes, real money under your name is important.

Anyway, TS. Go ahead to fall in love & out of it then in again. This is life & part of growing old, you need to dip into the pool to learn swimming.

Panda05
29-12-2014, 10:32 AM
Bro,
Life is short.. live it! Stop counting/thinking.. every relationship is unique. Enjoy the process and if both party (BOTH PARTY) feel that it is worth maintaining..then continue.
Regards.

Johnbass
29-12-2014, 11:20 AM
A wise man said...
'Piak first Talk later.'
:D

porscheclub
29-12-2014, 02:02 PM
A wise man said...
'Piak first Talk later.'

Yeah & make sure u wear condom! :D

Captainoceania77
29-12-2014, 06:07 PM
A wise man said...
'Piak first Talk later.'

Another wise man said "wanna drink milk , drink outside dont bring a cow back"

tstark413
16-01-2015, 04:51 PM
Is really depends on the age when you get involve in a relationship.

Everything seems so easy and almost perfect in each other eyes during those younger years. Work hard together, felt in love, need to see each other almost everyday....less demand and needs. Thus lesser worries.

As you aged, getting involve in a relationship have a much in-depth meaning. For companionship, lesser choices in life....more demanding as you gain and lose much through your life experiences.

Ultimately, I believe 90% of both parties wanted any relationship to be end with a marriage. The 10% belong to ppl like me who believe that marriages is not for everyone...some are born to walk this earth alone.

boh88
16-01-2015, 06:12 PM
not really into one now. seems too scary for me.