PDA

View Full Version : 2014_12_04 The "Cool Guy" that was the one Fooled. (again) - Chapter 1 [II of III]

Plaedes
05-12-2014, 01:12 AM
continued in -
2014_12_04 The "Cool Guy" that was the one Fooled. (again) - Chapter 1

II

[I]That 10 seconds later which felt so weird, she turned to kiss my lips passionately. I lay still, and my heart was aching. It was as if a magic beam came from the sky, into my room and enlightened me. Her kisses were almost saying I am sorry, I felt. Or I do love you, and I will not ever hurt you. I do not know. She sensed my unhappiness and turned her back to me. Minutes later, I opened my mouth as we both lay awkwardly quiet, Why is there a half naked guy's picture on your phone? She said, customer sent to her, once it's sent, it's autosaved. I opened my eyes to look at her straight in her eyes. I had never seen that look on her face before, I do not know how to explain, as if a believe it or not, as if a What else can I tell you?. Sure, for a person that is so consistently and secretive with her phone. I forced myself not to think, but 3 minutes later, my eyes just opened itself and I let out a huge sigh of understanding and pain. She was still on her phone, and she dropped it below. I had to get up to turn on the lights and move the bed to retrieve it.

I froze half way, half bent down as I was trying to push the Queen sized bed back. I just could not move... And I said, What else do you have to say?. She kept quiet. I repeated. She kept quiet again. And I repeated. Then I said, now, I understand, now I finally understand. Do you? Silence. Then I asked, that picture couldn't have possibly been taken by himself. She teared, not looking at me in the eye. To me, she is always a strong woman whom do not tear easily. She looked downward, to the left, as if trying desperately for an excuse or an answer she finally found herself stuck with. She could not look at me in the eye. That, gave her away again. This, I know about her, had I wronged her, she would have been super pissed at fucked me in my face. But, she teared. And she scrolled through her phone frantically, found the said picture, threw the phone on the bed and said angrily to me, take a look at it again, which part of it is not possible to take a selfie? I glanced and I knew I made a mistake in my sleepiness. It is possible. Yet I could not help but feel it was the best excuse she could come up with in her drunken state.

But she still gave herself away in trying to explain that picture. In my mind, I wanted to get away from her. I felt so dirty. I felt so betrayed. I felt I was so used to it. There was a strange sense of calm. I wanted to hurt her badly. I wanted her out of my house that very second. But, I still wanted to hug her and make love to her, like a woman, I didn't know why. and I realize I finally understand why women go back to their guys who betray them. It was as if she heard my thoughts aloud, she started wearing her bra, her clothes, her bracelets and packing her bag.

continued...