PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Mavyungt
03-12-2014, 10:50 AM
Hi, this is my first posting after reading so many stories from other.

I need some help and advices from the brother and sister here..

I have gf for more than 10 years... I wanted to ditch her long time ago but very difficult... Whenever I don't meet her up, she will keep calling and text me, call my wife, wait in front of my house or to a certain extend might go down to my office to wait for me.. Is very difficult to avoid her.. I don't love her at all and she refused to let me go. She is sending numerous text to threaten my family. To avoid this to happen, I seem to be obliged to answer her phone calls and dine with her if she catches me. I'm under tremendous pressure and couldn't do my work properly. She knows where I hang out usually and will be going to those places to look for me. Everytime we met we don't talk nicely and ended up quarreling. If I have oversea trip she will fly over to see whether I have any woman there or not. She keeps on telling me don't ever think that's easy to settle her.. She knows where my children work and their whereabouts... If I avoid her too long she will track who left the the house by what time. She is very jealous if she knows I'm out with my wife and will keep calling her especially middle of the night. Wifey didn't say much and I dare not ask for details.

I'm so lost.. Really don't know what to do... I really feeling miserable and there are times we argue at public.

Hershey12345
03-12-2014, 01:31 PM
First of all, does ur wife know abt ur history with her? If yes, then find ways to solve this issue. U can apply for restraining order. Or u can always enjoy both women if ur gf doesn't mind.. What is her expectation of u? Does she expect u to leave ur wife or what? This problem can be resolved easily. No need to be stressed abt it👍

Hershey12345
03-12-2014, 01:32 PM
Honesty is the best policy bro.. Ask urself which woman do u wan?

maxsee
03-12-2014, 02:59 PM
I thought there is anti-stalking law in place liao...file a police report la....:D:D:D

sunhuan-con
03-12-2014, 03:24 PM
If you are a married man , wanna play must be prepare to face such consequences. Anyway she is with you for 10 years , put yourself in her shoe do you think is fair? To woman she had wasted her youth on you. Talk to her nicely. I worry might end up in fatal attraction as woman hatred will grow strong.

Greendevil
03-12-2014, 03:35 PM
Such woman has no restrain on her even with restrain order. I dont think the issue is whether your wife know or not as it seen that she knew it and I presume that your wife limit is 'Dont bring woman home." It is more of the haressment and face that you are concerned with.

Honestly, in Singapore context, there are very limited you can do about it. In Msia, ask them and they will ask you; DO you know the news on the Mongolian woman that blew to bits

1. If you can, moved your job or your office (If you are the towkay), and has a security to remember, dog, cat and this bitch not allow.
2. Also, try moving house, preferly condo as it come with security at not any Tom Dick or Harry can come up your door to harress your family.
3. Change your mobile and your wife mobile.
4.Switch off all social media like FB and instragram. Make it clear YOU ARE DITCHING HER. SG mostly is qi shan ba er. or bully the good, fear the bad. Let her know you are not afraid of her and prepare to have a long endurance battle till she wear down as she will resort to all means to find you, talk to you and etc.
5. Spend a bit of $$$ to get people to counter haress her. Have people calling her in the midnite and etc, scold her and tired her out. a tired/sick person wont be able to stalk you so well.

there is always a limit to everything. Either she wear out or you wear out, survive of the fittest. And don break the laws. If she does, call the police so that they can help to lock your problem away in Changi for some time.

damong777
03-12-2014, 11:43 PM
Worse case make a police report. Clear things out w ur wife and family. And make a call. Stand by it

Think ur gf in her mind think she is ur wife

U need to be strong to stand up and say enough is enough.if not it w not end.

She need professional help to cope as her behavior are signs of on the edge.

Mavyungt
04-12-2014, 12:31 AM
Hershey12345
Wife knows about that and pretend don't know anything

Maxsee
Went to police earlier and police said no law for harrasment in Sg. What I can do is to engage a lawyer see it helps. I walked in to police station to stop her from following me..

Sunhuan-con
I never stop her from going and she knows me very well and attacking my weakness as I don't want public to know this. She even told me don't ever think to settle me so easy. She is demanding for a big sum of money

Greendevil
Yes you are right what I can't stand is the constant harrasment. She will keep calling me until those important calls unable to call thru. these few years she is getting very jealous whenever I'm out with my wife.

She will gives me problems whenever I have big event to attend such as bday party or company DND. She knows a lot about my company too. I'm really feeling tired as she is really too much.

She starts threaten me whenever I am out with family. Lately, she nearly kill my wife when she get down from the car. Is not possible to move the office as details can be obtained from website. There is no security in the office so she can come in anytime.

Even if we fight I can't hit her back at all as u all know Sg law is protecting the women. She is such a strong lady and ever broke my stuff with her punch

Saltyraw
04-12-2014, 03:45 AM
Bro seek your family ( siblings ) help and support.
Or discuss with your close friends how to handle her.

sammyboyfor
04-12-2014, 06:25 AM
I have gf for more than 10 years... I wanted to ditch her long time ago but very difficult...

Let this be a lesson to everyone that if they want some pussy on the side, just pay for it by the hour and all will be well.

Mavyungt
04-12-2014, 08:59 AM
Most of her friends are divorcees and they actually taught her a lot of things. She tells people that she is my second wife and my children are her children too which I find it disgusting. When I told her I'm busy as I need to guide my children on work and studies, she will starts condemn them and keep saying they are useless. Whenever I have business dealing with female she will thinks I have affair with them and she starts harras those ladies which makes me feel very shameful. To a certain extend, she sent those threaten videos to them so that they stay away from me.

Even I never tell her my flights details, she got ways to check it out when I'm flying back and wait for me at the airport to catch me. All these really irritates me. What I need is freedom... I hate people checking on me..

Anyone has any ideas how to get rid of her??

sammyboyfor
04-12-2014, 09:26 AM

Emigrate to some South American country.

yangguo
04-12-2014, 09:36 AM
Emigrate to some South American country.

Hmm.. Not a good idea leh.

I guess it's good idea to hire a hitman from South America to get rid of her. :D:p

sammyboyfor
04-12-2014, 09:40 AM
Hmm.. Not a good idea leh.

I guess it's good idea to hire a hitman from South America to get rid of her. :D:p

Yeah but if you import a hitman to do the job in Singapore, the police will easily put 2 and 2 together and you'll end up at the gallows so nothing is achieved.

However, if he moves to some third world country and she follows him there to cause trouble, then "hitman" is the way to go. :p

Hurricane88
04-12-2014, 10:00 AM

I guessed you already knew and heard many advice...think is really up to you to prevent a major family crisis...before you fell into headline news in major papers....:)

I dun sympathize with you...you had fun with her for 10 yrs and now you wanted to ditch her...you deserved the bad karma you built over the years...:)

if I guess correctly...you are person with certain status....breaking news in the making....:)

Note...the above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...:)

sunhuan-con
04-12-2014, 10:08 AM
I guessed you already knew and heard many advice...think is really up to you to prevent a major family crisis...before you fell into headline news in major papers....:)

I dun sympathize with you...you had fun with her for 10 yrs and now you wanted to ditch her...you deserved the bad karma you built over the years...:)

if I guess correctly...you are person with certain status....breaking news in the making....:)

Note...the above is IMHO...not to upset anyone...pls skip if you dun like to read...:)

10 Years is not short....Imagine someone does it to your daughter or son...how will it feel.....

Hurricane88
04-12-2014, 10:18 AM
10 Years is not short....Imagine someone does it to your daughter or son...how will it feel.....

haha...division manager of NTUC Fairprice is in the news today...:p

http://news.asiaone.com/news/crime/fined-man-who-fooled-lover-fake-certificates

heading for divorce...family break up...faces fine of 10k and luckily not jailed...:)

think heed boss suggestion to pay a fuck is cheaper...:)

Hurricane88
04-12-2014, 10:19 AM

tell me about it...haha...:p

topcook1
04-12-2014, 10:20 AM
TS , I really dont feel sorry for you . You had brought yourself into this stage is because of your selfish thinking. If I am her I will go extra mile by using Rocket launcher to blast you off. 10 years is too much for a woman.

ah rat
04-12-2014, 11:18 AM
Ts,u piak her shiok! shiok! that why she become very sticky now :D

PPGirl
04-12-2014, 11:26 AM
I have gf for more than 10 years... I wanted to ditch her long time ago but very difficult... Whenever I don't meet her up, she will keep calling and text me, call my wife, don't love her at all and she refused to let me go. She is sending numerous text to threaten my family.

I'm so lost.. Really don't know what to do... I really feeling miserable and there are times we argue at public.

From a woman's pov, she is feeling insecure n carry a very big pot of vinegar :D. Did u ever do anything that betray her trust on u? Seriously u mention u dun love her at all.. since when u discovered u dun love her? U shd have tell her earlier when u realised that n not now when everything seems like out of control.

And how she manage to know ur wife's no. ?

At times, u need to be firm. Not becos she threaten u with this n that n u meet her up. That is her way of controlling u.

yangguo
04-12-2014, 11:26 AM
However, if he moves to some third world country and she follows him there to cause trouble, then "hitman" is the way to go. :p

Brilliant idea.. :D:p

jackson555
04-12-2014, 11:35 AM
I don't quite understand why you can have a r/s with a woman for 10 years and after that ditch her as and when you want... Not that it's the right way to settle this either....

sunhuan-con
04-12-2014, 11:42 AM
I reckon u go Syria or Iraq.....she wont dare to go and find you there...

Asugi
04-12-2014, 11:53 AM
Ts,u piak her shiok! shiok! that why she become very sticky now :D

Should intro to u hor... lol

Greendevil
04-12-2014, 12:06 PM
Most of her friends are divorcees and they actually taught her a lot of things. She tells people that she is my second wife and my children are her children too which I find it disgusting. When I told her I'm busy as I need to guide my children on work and studies, she will starts condemn them and keep saying they are useless. Whenever I have business dealing with female she will thinks I have affair with them and she starts harras those ladies which makes me feel very shameful. To a certain extend, she sent those threaten videos to them so that they stay away from me.

Even I never tell her my flights details, she got ways to check it out when I'm flying back and wait for me at the airport to catch me. All these really irritates me. What I need is freedom... I hate people checking on me..

Well the expert on getting rid of mistress is just across the causeway; they literally blow them up.

From the sound of it, it seen that she is well off herself and I dont think you are paying her $$. Does she has any weakness you can attack? End of the day, I guess you also don way to go all out and ended losing face big time. Last resort which can end this amicably, is to agree to 'marry' her and bring her to some country far away like China . Then make her stay there and every month or two, visit her a few days.??

Another way is to fight posion with poison. You know how those PRC woman are. Spend some money, get another mistress which upfront tell her you also got this problem with your ex gf. Make sure she those type that can 'breath fire' one and when your ex -gf see her close to you, she will divert her energy and her time to ' wipe' her out. So let the woman fight while you relax??? Of coz, you must make sure you tamed this mistress with $$ and clear with her on that it is purely $$ transaction. So you get someone to handle her and occasion fuck as well. ONe stone kill 2 bird.

Didi~wa~Didi
04-12-2014, 12:23 PM
Another option is to pay her off. "Free" fucks often end up being more expensive.

fictionman
04-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Hire Mother Fucker Jones fm Horrible Bosses😂😂

sg571958
04-12-2014, 12:45 PM
I think u deserve it and the best solution is to own up! Talk to your wife and face your lover - she might not listen and it's all your fault! Well, by then u might be divorce! No joke - she wasting 10 years of her life on you? Call this luck or jinx?

Hershey12345

Maxsee
Went to police earlier and police said no law for harrasment in Sg. What I can do is to engage a lawyer see it helps. I walked in to police station to stop her from following me..

Sunhuan-con
I never stop her from going and she knows me very well and attacking my weakness as I don't want public to know this. She even told me don't ever think to settle me so easy. She is demanding for a big sum of money

Greendevil
Yes you are right what I can't stand is the constant harrasment. She will keep calling me until those important calls unable to call thru. these few years she is getting very jealous whenever I'm out with my wife.

She will gives me problems whenever I have big event to attend such as bday party or company DND. She knows a lot about my company too. I'm really feeling tired as she is really too much.

She starts threaten me whenever I am out with family. Lately, she nearly kill my wife when she get down from the car. Is not possible to move the office as details can be obtained from website. There is no security in the office so she can come in anytime.

Even if we fight I can't hit her back at all as u all know Sg law is protecting the women. She is such a strong lady and ever broke my stuff with her punch

Mavyungt
04-12-2014, 04:58 PM
Yes it was my fault. But up front I already told her off that I am not be able to take care of you forever as I have my own family. Even her own children sometimes also cannot stand her attitudes. She needed some helps hence I gave her some money but it seems like the every time the amount of money she ask is getting bigger. Since then I told her I can't afford to support her thus she felt insecure.

She don't love me anymore, what she wants is money. Every time when we met up we will ended up arguing. She don't care how people look at her although this is very embarrassing at the public. I guess if today I'm just a blue collar she will then leave me alone.

CyberGenius
04-12-2014, 05:25 PM
Yes it was my fault. But up front I already told her off that I am not be able to take care of you forever as I have my own family. Even her own children sometimes also cannot stand her attitudes. She needed some helps hence I gave her some money but it seems like the every time the amount of money she ask is getting bigger. Since then I told her I can't afford to support her thus she felt insecure. She don't love me anymore, what she wants is money. Every time when we met up we will ended up arguing. She don't care how people look at her although this is very embarrassing at the public. I guess if today I'm just a blue collar she will then leave me alone.ts pm me i can help you ;)

Hurricane88
04-12-2014, 06:32 PM
ts pm me i can help you ;)

check your history...did not say what you doing or who are you...:confused:

not sure what you can help...:confused:

Intltuk
05-12-2014, 01:10 AM
TS, u played her for 10yrs and expect a free ticket out? She got u by ur balls and she knows it. Just man up and show her u're ready to accept the consequences; only then will she know she has no hold over u and it should be easier to come to a `final' settlement.

Greendevil
05-12-2014, 10:26 AM
since it is only $$ she want, then don give a single cent to her. it is like online scam, once you give once they will ask for more.

Let her tired out and realize there is no more juice to squeeze out from you. and like i say, get those PRC mistress they chio yet can really breath fire one. Let her realize you found new 'love' and distance herself away from you. it better to portray as the bad guy then to keep harress by her.

Elfi
06-12-2014, 12:27 AM
once you give once they will ask for more.

Agree with on this bro

Mavyungt
06-12-2014, 02:20 AM
Yup stopped giving her.. I have some upcoming events what I worried now is she will come and make a big fuss. I have blocked her numbers but she will just get a hi card or private number to call me... Any idea how to block private or unknown numbers? Or can it be done?

Greendevil
08-12-2014, 10:28 AM
TS, don bother with the block number, you block this one she get another number. it a cat and mouse game. just upfront pick up her call and scold her everytime you pick up. start scolding her than to her parent than to her sibling.....the whole 18 generation la, you get the drift. and just treat yourself as deaf and continue to scold as thou you cant hear anything from the other end. she will get the hint

Greendevil
08-12-2014, 10:34 AM
TS, don forget, her ultimate goal is not to get you back. unless she retard, else she definitely know that not going to happen. her gaol is to squeeze money and ruin your life. don let her succeed. the more inconvenience you give yourself to avoid her, the happier she is cos she know this method work on you. It is also a form of encouragement to her cos she felt she has gain supremcy and victory over you. every little step she take, you must let her fall and felt discourage. eventually she will tired herself out.

Let her pull out all her trick and one by one you will overcome them.

fl12345
08-12-2014, 10:37 PM
what deep shit you got yourself into!:eek:

alan0338
08-12-2014, 10:39 PM

wah, ur wife know and can still act blur... something is wrong with ur wife too la... :o

TheCoolDude
09-12-2014, 12:08 AM
her gaol is to squeeze money and ruin your life.

Very true indeed

Mavyungt
09-12-2014, 08:36 PM
wah, ur wife know and can still act blur... something is wrong with ur wife too la... :o

She don't want to get hurt. I also dare not say much to avoid problems

ElvisRocks
10-12-2014, 05:04 AM
She don't want to get hurt. I also dare not say much to avoid problems

Really stick situation bro :(

Summerhillt
10-12-2014, 07:00 AM
Brother. People spent all her youth on you liao leh. Women 10 years you know how precious anot. When you stuffing your cock in her juicy cunt that time you got think that she very 烦 anot ? Yes many people will want to " steal eat " but how can you let her 无法无天 roam your company and house. Your wife is very nice liao still ignore and never wanna divorce you. If she does that your fucked. Have to pay alimony and still settle a crazy bitch. I think this type of things need 3 party come out say.

You already XIA sway liao lah. Let your 二奶 control the situation till like this. If money is what she's after. ask her state a sum and her conditions and leave your family alone. There's a price tag to everything. But do it low profile. Always spare a thought for your wife. She's also a woman who you have vowed to love and protect her for life.

Greendevil
10-12-2014, 11:03 AM
I will not agree to pay such woman $$ especially when she asking for a lion share and she making herself a nuisance. Personally, I will rather spend the money and fight with the woman and both burn together than to give in to her demand. I still stick to my last recommendation:

Get one temp PRC young mistress, and let her know upfront she will only be kept for x number of months, and no much sexual demand will be needed. And let her know your current problem and that the ex will go after her. She will just need to breath fire on her till she burnt out.

Plaedes
10-12-2014, 01:49 PM
Dear Mavyungt,

I read your story in horror of the ultimate a woman's capabilities are, I am sure you are not alone in this.

Thank you for sharing with such openness and honesty.

Guys, do go easy on him, by now he had realized many things and it often is not easy to seek help even if it's anonymous.

Yes, he had his part to play, what I think he is looking for is if anyone been through the same situation, and if so, was it resolved, and how?

Revenge begets revenge, and you will never be a happy person if you resort to her means.

Are you able to open up to your wife and tell her u r truly sorry? Like another guy asked, can your wife accept another party? Do you still want this girl in your life?

If not, are you able to sit down to talk with her amicably? Come to terms to resolve this. She may get unreasonable/demanding, make her understand, what she is doing, is not very healthy for her own life and children too.

Talk to her nicely, so that her demands are within your means. Are you ready for the final "price to pay"? Always be calm and composed. Even when she is not. Ask her, what she really wants from you. That she really deserves to be happy with a someone who will treat her right.

That all these nonsense, has to be stopped right now.

Summerhillt
10-12-2014, 06:43 PM
To the dog who zapped me. I know who you are. So damn bloody obvious. At least leave your nick lah. In SBF so long liao still so HUMJI. Dare to zap me I accept your opinion. Don't just leave a comment " you fucking pussy " lol. Now that's ironic. Who's that pussy now ?

MoJoe313
30-12-2014, 02:20 AM
TS,
Just by reading your posts alone, I can already detect you have a soft heart. What more a person who slept with you for 10 years. She knows how to play on your weakness. I would too if I was her.

You have to be cold blooded about it for this to end. There is no such thing as a nice guy in a break up. When you are cold blooded, you will automatically know what to do. E.g. ignore, shout back, slam phone, threaten back, humiliate her etc

All the best.

Mavyungt
30-12-2014, 11:31 PM
TS,
Just by reading your posts alone, I can already detect you have a soft heart. What more a person who slept with you for 10 years. She knows how to play on your weakness. I would too if I was her.

You have to be cold blooded about it for this to end. There is no such thing as a nice guy in a break up. When you are cold blooded, you will automatically know what to do. E.g. ignore, shout back, slam phone, threaten back, humiliate her etc

All the best.

I wish I could... I scolded her and ignore her calls but the next day she can pretends nothing happen and look for you again.

The most amazing part is she can tells what I do, where I go and who I meet as well. I wonder is the blacks magic she used so powerful? She is really crazy and I am under depression now.

BDeity
30-12-2014, 11:35 PM
I wish I could... I scolded her and ignore her calls but the next day she can pretends nothing happen and look for you again.

The most amazing part is she can tells what I do, where I go and who I meet as well. I wonder is the blacks magic she used so powerful? She is really crazy and I am under depression now.

Wow, u still hvnt get rid of her?

Xyberduke
31-12-2014, 10:25 AM
make a police report first bro...
the first report does nothing, the police may call her on the phone to inform her that a report has been made, etc... (that may agitate her a little but it's ok)

following which, if she continues to harass, make another report and that will start the ball rolling....

Mavyungt
01-01-2015, 12:08 AM
Is never easy to get rid of her. Police can't help much as I have blocker her number and now she is using private number to call my phone and office and you know how it feel when colleagues knows about it.

Sometimes I have some presentations and meeting she will just drop by my office and you know to avoid it I am obliged to dine with her. Sometimes after work she will follow my car and overtake to block my way so that she can see me and quarrel.

MoJoe313
01-01-2015, 02:08 AM
TS,
Like I said, until the day you decide not to be soft hearted, she will always have the upper hand on you. There is no such thing as "obliged to dine with her". Ask the other bros here.

InTheMiddle
01-01-2015, 05:26 AM
TS,
Like I said, until the day you decide not to be soft hearted, she will always have the upper hand on you. There is no such thing as "obliged to dine with her". Ask the other bros here.

True enough bro

bigpussy
01-01-2015, 09:01 AM
entanglement of heart very hard to resolve.

BDeity
01-01-2015, 09:33 AM
Bro, then u so negative to her, then wen she calls u, what u all say? U still go out with her?

stillgottheblue
01-01-2015, 12:04 PM
Harden your heart. You keep meeting up with her it will drag on and on.

Xyberduke
01-01-2015, 12:26 PM
Is never easy to get rid of her. Police can't help much as I have blocker her number and now she is using private number to call my phone and office and you know how it feel when colleagues knows about it.

Sometimes I have some presentations and meeting she will just drop by my office and you know to avoid it I am obliged to dine with her. Sometimes after work she will follow my car and overtake to block my way so that she can see me and quarrel.

Bro, you are hesitating... hesitating to do something that could change the situation, but rather rely on simple stuff like block her number, etc..... Ask yourself why you are hesitating. You can only move on once you find an answer to that. And if you think you are not hesitating... then it can only mean that you still have feelings for her and actually doesn't want to lose contact with her and simply want to change the form of contact to something you are more comfortable with.

It's 1 or 0. Make a police report now.

FewOfUs
05-01-2015, 03:54 AM
entanglement of heart very hard to resolve.

I know that feeling :(

Mavyungt
10-01-2015, 11:56 AM

Don't wish to meet at all but she will come my house and office to block my way.

PPGirl
11-01-2015, 12:28 AM
Ts.. many bros/sis have given their advices..
There is only 1 person whom can help u now.. that is "You" urself

sockspender
14-01-2015, 11:28 PM
10 years is indeed very long.

Incumbent
15-01-2015, 08:02 AM

very wisely said bro