PDA

View Full Version : Urgent. Need help...

D-joker
11-11-2014, 08:47 PM
Bros and all the lao jiao out here. Need ur help here to save another bro. Here is the story.

My bro when oversea w wife accidentally called his gf in sg n it went into her voicemail. Under normal circumstances it will be ok. But e problem is his wife knw abt this gal n thought they break up already n she knw e gal number. Secondly, the number under wife name and wife pay for the bill n collect from my bro later. Here so many expert. Sure someone can help de right...

So nw my fren panic coz his wife will knw he call that gal when she saw e bill which she could see via hard n soft copy. He called m1 n they say they cant do anything abt it. Any advise here to solve this case??? Basically he wants to clear that call off his bill.

Thanks in advance...

inkrubber98
11-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Since it was "accidentally" just be honest and tell his wife lor. What's the problem? It's not intentional what.

conquer
11-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Report phone lost and terminate the number... bdw, ur en s vy hud 2 udrstd.

maxsee
11-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Dare to cheat but dare not face the consequences....:eek::eek::eek:

D-joker
12-11-2014, 12:26 AM

Terminate number, the bill still will indicate mah.
Paiseh abt e english. Too many abbreviation huh. Lol..

D-joker
12-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Since it was "accidentally" just be honest and tell his wife lor. What's the problem? It's not intentional what.

The problem is the how come my bro still contact e gal n seriously they r still in contact mah. There r more implications if my bro wife investigate further...

D-joker
12-11-2014, 12:33 AM
Dare to cheat but dare not face the consequences....:eek::eek::eek:

Bro. What talking u siah. If u cheat u dare to face meh. If u call prostitute, u dare to tel the whole world u did meh. Everyone gt their dark secret. If u can help. U help. If u cant, jz walk away. Thanks.

MIFAcafe
12-11-2014, 04:12 AM
Intercept the mail.

Take leave and wait for Mr Postman to come. Take the invoice, pay it and burn it away.

D-joker
12-11-2014, 07:37 AM
Intercept the mail.

Take leave and wait for Mr Postman to come. Take the invoice, pay it and burn it away.

Then e email how?

demonhunter
12-11-2014, 07:57 AM
Then e email how?

Your Bro is as good as fucked !

:D

Yakuza
12-11-2014, 08:11 AM
Immediately go tell wife a story .. example .. Darling, yesterday I call her up to inform that we are no more and don't ever contact me again. Pls don't be alarm if u see the telco bill wif her number there. Hope u don't that call dear.... or somerhing like tat..
She'll understand tat there won't be anymore contact .. try?
Better to face it than to wait till she finds out .. good luck.:D

MIFAcafe
12-11-2014, 08:55 AM
Then e email how?

Create a new email.... Tell telco to change to new email.

harddisk
12-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Does the wife expect him to delete the girl's number from his phone contacts?

If no, Just say accidentally pressed. The air time is proof.

Else, please update us on his situation after the bill comes. I also want to learn how to give excuses :D

urgg
12-11-2014, 09:42 AM
Go to website and apply for soft copy statement. Call M1 not to send hard copy. Log in print out the soft copy then do some editing if can.

your bro accidentally call the gf, dat means the num still save in his contacts. His wife so gd nv tell him to delete off whatever contact?

a2014
12-11-2014, 10:54 AM
Looks like everyone here is correct:

1. Act blur, hopefully she don't check and pay. I also pay all phone bills for my whole family, never see I bother to check. I also close my eyes and pay. But can't tell if your wife really check knowing you may call someone she doesn't like.

2. Prepare a story but make sure it match with the time and talk time as shown on the bill in case she really go into details. Story too long talk time too short or talk time too long and story too short. Be it accidentally press the button or she message you and you return call or be it she inform you she having a new bf and want your advise. What ever never admit you purposely call. I every sent the wrong message to the wrong phone, immediately need to come out with a story to counter what had happened.:eek:

3. Calling telco to stop sending email, bill or trying to work on the bill may not necessary work as the bill is under her name and the telco may not take instruction from you, worst if they take your instruction and call her to verify, then sure die case.

4. Some bros also say tell her the truth and face the music, this can also work at time. Your brother has a choice and have to decide himself as we all don't know exactly what had happen from the past till now.

The question is did your brother actually constantly communication with this person, and the wife is monitoring, if yes then more difficult to handle.

This is only my personal opinion. Take Care.

simple2kee
12-11-2014, 01:50 PM

i could hardly understand a word!

D-joker
12-11-2014, 01:57 PM
My bro working on plan A nw. Call telco to waive off as it is only a 1 sec call. If success. Case close...

D-joker
12-11-2014, 01:58 PM
i could hardly understand a word!

He meant by the way, your English very hard to understand. Lol... Kk. My bad..

D-joker
12-11-2014, 02:00 PM
Create a new email.... Tell telco to change to new email.

Firstly. The bill is under his wife name n wife email. Hw to change. If change liao, cfm wife suspect...

D-joker
12-11-2014, 02:02 PM
Does the wife expect him to delete the girl's number from his phone contacts?

If no, Just say accidentally pressed. The air time is proof.

Else, please update us on his situation after the bill comes. I also want to learn how to give excuses :D

Of course the way expect my bro to del the gal number. On top of that they have being contacting. Thats why he afraid the wife investigate further n ask m1 for all the call logs then it will become a major problem..

hamsapkwai
12-11-2014, 02:48 PM
better prepare for your friend`s funeral :p

doubletap
12-11-2014, 04:06 PM
better prepare for your friend`s funeral :p

hahhaa!!!!!!! I like this comment the best!!

but seriously speaking, reading all comments here, is like putting many heads into a brainstorming session. good work!

newyorker88
12-11-2014, 04:17 PM
The problem is the how come my bro still contact e gal n seriously they r still in contact mah. There r more implications if my bro wife investigate further...

It is best to come clean about it. Or just say that he need to clarify certain things about the past. Who don't have a past?

As for calling Telco... there is no way they can delete the number. best to think of some excuse or something to explain to clarify issues.

D-joker
12-11-2014, 09:54 PM
Yup. Telco cant do anything. Plan b nw. Play by ear...

loneyheart
13-11-2014, 12:48 AM
My bro working on plan A nw. Call telco to waive off as it is only a 1 sec call. If success. Case close...

Only 1 sec ?? so np bro just tell his wife he has a missed call w an unfamilar numb n returned t call but when he realized it fm her former gf he cut off immediately as dum want to hv anything w her anymore .... but dum explain anything unless wife ask n die die stick to tat ans n if she dum believe act tat u r angry n turn t situation over :D btw wat can u talk in 1 sec ?? :confused:

Xgenre
13-11-2014, 12:58 AM
Use wife's hp to call gf. Your friend is stupid until..