PDA

View Full Version : My Real Life Story

sharonlee
27-10-2014, 05:58 PM
hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story that happen to me and hope that all people can comment ,give me some solution.thanks a lot
when I was grad from high school,i found a retail sales job as I was those that don't want to enjoy using parent's money,i work hard and sometime after my school end then I would go to work too,almost is work 7days per week,in my workplace I know this guy called M ,he woo me for months and I slowly fell for him,even though a lot of people around me encourage me not to be with him,i still insist,alot of colleagues and friends say he was just after my money as my family background was not bad,around 2years later,we got married,i paid for all wedding dinner and gowns,but I don't mind at all.i just want a happy family.After we married then friends have been telling me that he had a few girlfriend outside,i approached him and asked him few times but he deny.And I trusted him,after few months I saw his handphone with mushy message and he told me that was wrong number,i believed him again.Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business and bought him a EVO,but he always say he want change car as he love sports car,i changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS.Whenever he say that he have money issue then I would always give him money to tide over,my daughter was the most pity one,she was the one who saw me goin through all this agony,my husband was screaming at me and pulling a long face whenever he is in bad mood.And something I wan tell all people is,he told me he needs to entertain clients ,every since he start his business,he will only be home around 6-7am,and almost everyday he was not home,i told myself again and again to trust him.After 15yrs later,i cant bear anymore as I was heavily in debts because of him,i was chased by banks and friends.i was so depressed,in the end my best friend told me something,dont believe him anymore,he have two girlfriends outside,so I decided to employ a PI to check

sharonlee
27-10-2014, 06:03 PM
Finally after 5days of PI check,they found out that he got two girlfriends and he spend almost every night with either one till the next morning,i was so sad,all along I trusted him but he betrayed again and again,i don't want my kids to grow in a broken family that's why I told myself to trust and believe,
finally after a few friends of mine accompany me and ask me to file for a divorce,and I did it after consideration.
I moved to my parents house for few days and told my parent about this incident,and my paremt say that they wanted to go his hse and find him talk .and we go up to his house together,my parent showed his parent all the PI reports and they was shocked too,they called M home ,he saw the report and beg me for forgiveness,but I feel that its too late ,he was too scary,my mind flash by all the images of the past,he asked for money and called me repeatedly continuously as if I was a atm,its time I be awake,and I told him on the spot that I will divorce with him
he came to my parent house and shedding crocodile tears and say that he know his mistake all that,but my heart is dead,i told him that do u remember once I told you that I am not feeling well and I went to doctor and the doctor say I have some sex infection,and he still scare I pass to him..The doctor say it was a man sex disease.He was such a selfish man,he was the one fooling around and yet he can deny and worry.
After month,we divorced and he told me that he left the girlfriend and say that he was true to me,but never would he know that his friend told me that he is still with the girls,and something more shocking was,it was a plot by him to marry with me and con and cheat my money.
at first I wouldn't believe much what his friend say but his friend told me that when I and my husband attended his friend wedding,his girlfriend was the one sitting on the same table as us and was just sitting next to him,i cried.
I was a fool for so many years ,he cheated me and make me full of debts of up to 7digit,i told myself to be strong as my daughter was still young,but he just wouldn't give me a peace of mind,the court asked him to give kids maintence fee of $500 and he skipped for months,at first I thought he was jobless but in the end I heard that he go with girlfriend to enjoy also don't want to give out daughter the money
I feel so sad,why this world have such a guy,a selfish one
this is my real life story,sorry if my English wasn't good
just want to share and hope u all can share this story around

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:23 AM
Finally after 5days of PI check,they found out that he got two girlfriends and he spend almost every night with either one till the next morning,i was so sad,all along I trusted him but he betrayed again and again,i don't want my kids to grow in a broken family that's why I told myself to trust and believe,
finally after a few friends of mine accompany me and ask me to file for a divorce,and I did it after consideration.
I moved to my parents house for few days and told my parent about this incident,and my paremt say that they wanted to go his hse and find him talk .and we go up to his house together,my parent showed his parent all the PI reports and they was shocked too,they called M home ,he saw the report and beg me for forgiveness,but I feel that its too late ,he was too scary,my mind flash by all the images of the past,he asked for money and called me repeatedly continuously as if I was a atm,its time I be awake,and I told him on the spot that I will divorce with him
he came to my parent house and shedding crocodile tears and say that he know his mistake all that,but my heart is dead,i told him that do u remember once I told you that I am not feeling well and I went to doctor and the doctor say I have some sex infection,and he still scare I pass to him..The doctor say it was a man sex disease.He was such a selfish man,he was the one fooling around and yet he can deny and worry.
After month,we divorced and he told me that he left the girlfriend and say that he was true to me,but never would he know that his friend told me that he is still with the girls,and something more shocking was,it was a plot by him to marry with me and con and cheat my money.
at first I wouldn't believe much what his friend say but his friend told me that when I and my husband attended his friend wedding,his girlfriend was the one sitting on the same table as us and was just sitting next to him,i cried.
I was a fool for so many years ,he cheated me and make me full of debts of up to 7digit,i told myself to be strong as my daughter was still young,but he just wouldn't give me a peace of mind,the court asked him to give kids maintence fee of $500 and he skipped for months,at first I thought he was jobless but in the end I heard that he go with girlfriend to enjoy also don't want to give out daughter the money

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:26 AM
hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story that happen to me and hope that all people can comment ,give me some solution.thanks a lot
when I was grad from high school,i found a retail sales job as I was those that don't want to enjoy using parent's money,i work hard and sometime after my school end then I would go to work too,almost is work 7days per week,in my workplace I know this guy called M ,he woo me for months and I slowly fell for him,even though a lot of people around me encourage me not to be with him,i still insist,alot of colleagues and friends say he was just after my money as my family background was not bad,around 2years later,we got married,i paid for all wedding dinner and gowns,but I don't mind at all.i just want a happy family.After we married then friends have been telling me that he had a few girlfriend outside,i approached him and asked him few times but he deny.And I trusted him,after few months I saw his handphone with mushy message and he told me that was wrong number,i believed him again.Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business and bought him a EVO,but he always say he want change car as he love sports car,i changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS.Whenever he say that he have money issue then I would always give him money to tide over,my daughter was the most pity one,she was the one who saw me goin through all this agony,my husband was screaming at me and pulling a long face whenever he is in bad mood.And something I wan tell all people is,he told me he needs to entertain clients ,every since he start his business,he will only be home around 6-7am,and almost everyday he was not home,i told myself again and again to trust him.After 15yrs later,i cant bear anymore as I was heavily in debts because of him,i was chased by banks and friends.i was so depressed,in the end my best friend told me something,dont believe him anymore,he have two girlfriends outside,so I decided to employ a PI to check

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:31 AM

joseph999
28-10-2014, 07:37 AM
oh my god... what a guy,indeed a disgrace

joseph999
28-10-2014, 07:38 AM
what a guy,disgrace to guys,shame on him!!

Johnbass
28-10-2014, 07:43 AM
hi all people here,my name is Sharon,i am 39years old this year,i wan to share a story... Around age of 30 I gave him money to start a business... After 15yrs later, i cant bear anymore...

Erm... My Maths fail or your Maths fail?
Cool story, bro!

No wonder they say newbies must be clones...
:eek:
:D

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:48 AM
I really don't know what to do,i feeling so depree,he still don't want give me a peaceful life,its really a nightmare to met M,never seen such a guy before in my life,what should I do? pls advice

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:50 AM
sorry is 5 years later bro
Erm... My Maths fail or your Maths fail?
Cool story, bro!

No wonder they say newbies must be clones...
:eek:

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:53 AM
its 5 years later ,sorry guys
u can choose to believe or not to,as this story is true and it have PI reports too,just that it wasn't convenient to post

Johnbass
28-10-2014, 07:54 AM
sorry is 5 years later bro

Thanks for the clarification bro...
Pls OTOT, carry on...

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:55 AM
sorry is 5 years later I m heavily in debt

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Thanks for the clarification bro...
Pls OTOT, carry on...

I am not guy lah,i am the victim,my name is sharon

Johnbass
28-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Why u 2 duplicate posts?
Tiagong secondary sch holiday start liao?

Johnbass
28-10-2014, 08:05 AM
I am not guy lah,i am the victim,my name is sharon

Sorry, my bad, my name is John...

joseph999
28-10-2014, 08:07 AM
sharon,honestly say i pity u,but not all guy are bad... he is too overbroad

maxsee
28-10-2014, 08:26 AM
No offense...but this is a classic example of someone who got married when they are very young and the lack of proper education. Anyway back to the topic, should just move on with your life and make sure your ex hubby pay the monthly $500 maintenance, go to the family court to ask for the back dated amount if necessary...Still got a kid to raise....:D:D:D

harddisk
28-10-2014, 09:25 AM
What a badass hubby you have. Actually I quite understand the part where you tried to close one eye and insist on the trust because you want to keep the marriage and you have a kid.

In my personal experience, if either spouse wants to cheat and yet do not want to hurt the family, please do it discreetly and don't leave traces behind because eventually, we still want to come back to a happy home. Unfortunately for me, I found out and I'm still getting to terms.

In your case, your hubby has really taken you for granted and brought his fun a tad too far. Quite a disgrace to men but I don't wish to judge.

To find out that his gf was actually sitting beside him during your friend's wedding dinner is painful I know. It's like you know this person's existence but do not know how that something's actually going on. But sometimes things we hear may not be true. Did you hear it from a girlfriend or guy? I once had a lady friend (I'm a guy btw) tell me my gf was seen in town holding hands with another guy. I didn't know if I should believe it because this lady had a thing for me.

If you seeking advice from the forum, most will say leave the man because of what you have written. But eventually the decision lies with you since only you know how much more you can tolerate your partner.

You may want to continue to share your story so that we can have a clearer picture but hor, kindly try to paragraph it so that makes things easier to read. Your English is fine.

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 09:43 AM
Ask yourself why you hubby has so much stamina to have 2 girlfriends.

Please answer this questions.
1. How many times you make love with your hubby per month?

2. When is the last time you and your husband have lunch or dinner in a restaurant?

3. How often you nag or have cold war with your husband?

4. When is the last time you make up and dress nicely for your hubby to see?

5. Do you wear sexy nightie for your hubby at night?

If you keep silent.... I assume....
1. Probably 1-2 times or never at all.

2. Cannot remember....

3. Almost everyday I saw him......

4. Never...

5. None.....

You should check what is wrong with yourself before blaming anyone else.

PPGirl
28-10-2014, 10:10 AM

Hmmm kinda true. We dunno d other side of his story.
Dun say y i never side woman hor.. we have to listen both sides of d story b4 can give correct advices :)

yangguo
28-10-2014, 10:18 AM

Please answer this questions..

Hmm.. I don't see any login in asking TS to answer all these stupid questions.

Anyway she is just sharing her story, not blaming anyone else.

She is not asking for any sympathy so I don't think that you have the rights to be critical.

Do you dare to say that you have never made mistake in your entire life? :eek:

Dun say y i never side woman hor.. we have to listen both sides of d story b4 can give correct advices :)

My sentiment exactly.

No matter which party has done wrong, that guy has the responsibility and legal obligation to pay maintenance to her who is supporting the child unless he can prove that he is NOT the natural father to the child.

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 10:25 AM
She did ask for comments and solutions..... how to do that with one sided story.

I make lot of mistakes in life, but I am capable of settling them every time. No one is perfect ; but then again not everyone know how to solve a problem when one problem after another appear.

Hmm.. I don't see any login in asking TS to answer all these stupid questions.

Do you dare to say that you have never made mistake in your entire life? :eek:

My sentiment exactly.

No matter which party has done wrong, that guy has the responsibility to pay maintenance to her who is supporting the child unless he can prove that he is NOT the natural father to the child.

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 10:32 AM
Solutions.....is from my 5 questions.

1. Have sex more often with your hubby. Give bbbj if you don't feel like having sex.
2. Go for more dinner date. (get a baby sitter)
3. Don't nag and have cold war.....
4. Learn to make up and dress up. (don't be lazy)
5. Wear sexy nightie. Naughty type the best.

But I doubt you can do it...... because you make up your mind it is all your hubby fault to have gfs.

1. How many times you make love with your hubby per month?

2. When is the last time you and your husband have lunch or dinner in a restaurant?

3. How often you nag or have cold war with your husband?

4. When is the last time you make up and dress nicely for your hubby to see?

5. Do you wear sexy nightie for your hubby at night?

yangguo
28-10-2014, 10:33 AM
She did ask for comments and solutions..... how to do that with one sided story..

Do you mean you can help to solve her problem by asking all those stupid questions? :eek:

Why don't you try answering those questions yourself?

I make lot of mistakes in life, but I am capable of settling them every time. No one is perfect ; but then again not everyone know how to solve a problem when one problem after another appear.

It shows that you are a very capable man. But NOT everyone in real life has the same capability like you.

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 10:35 AM
Then by you questioning my questions helping her?

All this thing she said is common..... not incurable.

YOU READ AGAIN THE POST..... the main thing other than those gfs........ main thing is the debt.... ultimately also a money problem.

Do you mean you can help to solve her problem by asking all those stupid questions? :eek:

Why don't you try answering those questions yourself?

yangguo
28-10-2014, 10:36 AM
Solutions.....is from my 5 questions.

1. Have sex more often with your hubby. Give bbbj if you don't feel like having sex.
2. Go for more dinner date. (get a baby sitter)
3. Don't nag and have cold war.....
4. Learn to make up and dress up. (don't be lazy)
5. Wear sexy nightie. Naughty type the best.

Your proposed solutions sounded rubbish to me..

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Your proposed solutions sounded rubbish to me..

From a man point .... it is a perfect wife.

"There are no ugly women in this world.... only lazy women." - Jacky Wu.

So instead of keep attacking me.... why don't you offer your solution on woman point of view?

I bet it will be awesome solution.....

demonhunter
28-10-2014, 10:42 AM
She did ask for comments and solutions..... how to do that with one sided story.

Tiagong johnbass ask me to ask you if you have a solution to clones ...

acidicavex
28-10-2014, 10:43 AM
What solution TS?

U already divorce.
He skip on maintenance if u want to be nasty take him to court.

Not wanting to doubt u too much but how much can retail work earn to change all those cars? Base on that alone should chalk up more than few hundred ks of debt. And base on your tales like help him start biz and he sponging on u.... by now probably a bankrupt?

Anyway hmmm...... seriously dont know what else to say.

just find it full of loopholes and rather drama not saying it wouldnt happen in real life. But.….......:confused:

If it indeed happen good luck to u and i am not sure why u post it here. Unless u saying your ex Hubby hang inside SBF.... u probably have better moral support in those motherhood, flowerpod forum etc.

yangguo
28-10-2014, 11:04 AM
So instead of keep attacking me.... why don't you offer your solution on woman point of view?

Huh? You want to hear my solution?

Awesome or not I am not sure but i will not asking all those redundant questions.

My solutions is simple: engage a lawyer to pursue all outstanding maintainance fees. If possible, recover all the debts TS has undertaken in buying gifts to that man.

To me, the livelihood of the child matters the most now.

MIFAcafe
28-10-2014, 11:12 AM
I bet she already thinking of it......
She will not only get nothing back.... she will now has to pay for lawyer fee.

She should just focus on her child...... lucky the father is not fighting to get her kid.....

My solutions is simple: engage a lawyer to pursue all outstanding maintainance fees. If possible, recover all the debts TS has undertaken in buying gifts to that man.

To me, the livelihood of the child matters the most now.

urgg
28-10-2014, 11:21 AM
Erm.. from my point of view, I think TS started this thread just to pour out her grievences. To be very frank, we are not here to decide who is right or wrong and what makes her hubby to do this and that. We are not in the position to judge also. Anyway who is right or wrong doesnt makes any difference already. Divorced already rite? The only thing now is to move on..

Start afresh and raise your kids well.. no point thinking of ur ex.. it has been so many years since you marry him.. ur heart still haven die yet? if your family is still well to do as you mentioned, ask them to pay off some of your debts..

For sharing only..
https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/well-loved-bak-kut-teh-062422028.html

HCKing
28-10-2014, 11:41 AM
nan ren bu huai, nu ren bu ai.

bad boys enjoy cheating and exploiting their women, while the good boys got carrot head by WL. this world is fair. :D

a2014
28-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Erm.. from my point of view, I think TS started this thread just to pour out her grievences.
True, TS is just trying to pour out her grievences. However the description is very much one sided. We don't know what exactly happening therefore invited a lot of unnecessary questioning. On the surface seems like a wrong move on TS side since the beginning.

It takes two hand to clap, cannot imagine a sales job owe up to 7 digit debt, who on the earth will allow you to borrow so much money. Better think of a way to pay up slowly.

Take Care.

seabass
28-10-2014, 11:52 AM
Relax brothers. Why do we quarrel over nothing?

When we read these kind of threads we need to do first thing first; authentication. Your army training gave back to the corporal izzit. If we dont validate the authenticity of the story and the spinner, we can be barking up the wrong tree (JB i din say you ah).

For all you know the TS maybe an attention seeker..we seen it in a number of iterations. An iteration is a series of efforts to make it towards a goal...makcum like improvement of each thread he/she starts in order to make it more believable and thereby, send us on a wild goose chase. IF it is real, time will tell...like a little discrepancies in detail like time like etc. Dont see my friend's BFF anyhow bark...nowadays he bark with more responsibility and more wisdom.

I put it to u simply: dont rush at it, relax and put out a rope and see if these TSes will take the bite. Fuel their insatiable desire to grab attentions. I bet my last dollar in the bank, this ( and many more threads ) are not worth our sincere efforts to help. Is it not easy to cut and paste from some other forum these kind of stories real or fiction? If these are grabbed stories, then what is the chief aim of the the thread and TS?

We usually examine documents for the following :

1. Textual Integrity
2. Who is the author and to whom is the writing is address to?
3. Context
4. Linguistic expressions
5. Interrogation of the deeper meanings of the text.
6. Interpretation of what is being written as well as how to apply it in our context.

----
Listen to me: The more we go at each other throats, discuss and contend, the more delighted TS will be. Let time play it out.. be more patience and wait for the story to unfold. In other sub-sections, we even have sincere readers writing pm and emails to fictional characters to offer helps and meet ups.

When we say school holidays are coming and children are flooding these forum, it really means that some Forummers are immatured and or suffering from a mild form of mental retardation.

What i am saying is this: dont be hasty to rush to help. Even if it is all true, with the sport cars lexus and merc... that the TS is in financial distress as a result of marrying a leech, it is improbable the person will come here for real counsel. My intention in writing is help us eliminate, irradiate, banish clones and clowns so that our brothers here don't get suck in to a futile discussion or go at each other's jugulars for nothing.

I bet many more of us will continue to come to a maiden in distress's aid. But in so doing, we are feeding on TS's attention seeking tendency. But if we respond with the intend to TCSS then it is find because it may uncover TS true motives behind a stings of these threads. I have no problem with fictions, but call it as it is and not camouflage it so well till it looks real enough to deceive.

If i have offended my brothers, I like to say sorry.

Johnbass
28-10-2014, 12:19 PM

When we read these kind of threads we need to do first thing first; authentication. Your army training gave back to the corporal izzit. If we dont validate the authenticity of the story and the spinner, we can be barking up the wrong tree (JB i din say you ah).

IF it is real, time will tell...like a little discrepancies in detail like time like etc. Dont see my friend's BFF anyhow bark...nowadays he bark with more responsibility and more wisdom.

JiBye...
U suan me or praise me?
Now u know I am the good guy liao right? Lol
Like you say... We quarrel for Fark?
Leave that to the si ginnas lah...

Captainoceania77
28-10-2014, 12:50 PM
Move on...Luckily you had left him. Just be happy , life is impermanent and suffering. Take good care of your daughter.

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 01:49 PM
Why u 2 duplicate posts?
Tiagong secondary sch holiday start liao?

ya lor...why TS posted two threads...tiagong sch holiday started...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12035907&highlight=#post12035907

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 01:55 PM

I bet many more of us will continue to come to a maiden in distress's aid. But in so doing, we are feeding on TS's attention seeking tendency. But if we respond with the intend to TCSS then it is find because it may uncover TS true motives behind a stings of these threads. I have no problem with fictions, but call it as it is and not camouflage it so well till it looks real enough to deceive.

ya lor...why need to fight...I am confused...read forum nia...just read for fun la...dun take things so serious...nothing personal too...kkkk....:)

according to the story posted...TS gave her hubby 7 digit leh and lasted 15 years...think any man can con million very clever liao...fnd the story incredulous la...:)

oops...just my humble opinion...not here to upset or anger anyone...^^

urgg
28-10-2014, 01:55 PM
ya lor...why TS posted two threads...tiagong sch holiday started...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12035907&highlight=#post12035907

I think TS newbie and accidentally duplicate the thread ba..

I cannot find any reason why TS wants to write such a long fake story.. Even if it is fake, i belive this kind of situation apply to some bro/sis here ba..

acidicavex
28-10-2014, 02:02 PM
ya lor...why need to fight...I am confused...read forum nia...just read for fun la...dun take things so serious...nothing personal too...kkkk....:)

according to the story posted...TS gave her hubby 7 digit leh and lasted 15 years...think any man can con million very clever liao...fnd the story incredulous la...:)

oops...just my humble opinion...not here to upset or anger anyone...^^

Same thought too should be bankrupt by now unless TS family actually money money baba!:confused:

Hurricane88
28-10-2014, 02:30 PM
Same thought too should be bankrupt by now unless TS family actually money money baba!:confused:

family money ba ba then no debt ma...parents paid the debts...why got debt leh...:)

Rocode
28-10-2014, 02:31 PM
This Kind Of Activities.. Is common In SG Sis..

Best Regards
Rocode

Sanny
28-10-2014, 02:40 PM
Nice story :D

acidicavex
28-10-2014, 02:43 PM
family money ba ba then no debt ma...parents paid the debts...why got debt leh...:)

Since the story No elaborate just guessing :p

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 05:38 PM
hi bros,to clear all your doubts,my family is in business trade and indeed they help me pay off at least 700k of debts,and why do I have the money to buy him cars is all loans from banks and families
As for kids custody,the court already gave me,as he did not have a better income than I have,i work two jobs per day
I was sad,as i put in a lot effort and trust,u all can choose to believe or not to believe,as a lot of friends know that this story is true,and this ex-hubby of mine till now is still enjoying his life with his two girlfriend
but his working partners did tell me a lot stories too,saying that he go oversea with his girlfriend which he never bring me and my daughter before,even when i said that i will pay
life wasn't good,if this happen to your siblings u all will know and understanding how i feel,even when my family don't allow me to marry him,i still insist and nearly fall out with my family at that time,now then i realise that family are the ones around me supporting me always even when i was in debts
All bros,dont quarrel because of my story,i just wan to share my life story with you all,hoping that all will cherish your other half
i put in effort money and trust in this family because i once love him and i did not want my daughter to have a broken family

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 05:43 PM
i did post two threads because i don't know which section to post for this topic
sorry bro
anyway its ok if u all think that its a fake story,my monthly income add to 8k plus per month,thats y i can afford the car instalment
the money for my ex-hubby to start business is loan from my mum

HCKing
28-10-2014, 06:12 PM

think got to give some discount to stories online bro. alot of them will edit details so as not to expose their real life identities to ppl who might know them online. :D

seabass
28-10-2014, 06:14 PM
JB pointed a flaw with her maths and here is another glaring one:

when I was grad from high school........

Where we got use high school one. The ang moh high school is equivalent to our secondary school.

TS's cut n paste skill very tok-gong.

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 06:15 PM
my parents help me pay off huge amount already that's why after that i impossible to seek help from them again.i don't want my parents to worry that my debts are so huge and not cleared yet

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 06:17 PM
if you all think its cut and paste then i got nothing to say,last time high school wasn't like now ok!!!!
its ok for u all to don't believe and laugh,nobody want all this to happen to their family members,if one day it happen to your siblings or best friend then u wont be feeling that its a joke,u simply don't know the hurt and how it feels getting cheated n betrayed when u put in so much in this family

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 06:19 PM
you are clever but i am not,at least i told my true life story,nobody want all this to happen and it hurts so much,u simply don't understand how it feels ,when it really happen to your fren or siblings then u will know that all wasn't a joke

JB pointed a flaw with her maths and here is another glaring one:

when I was grad from high school........

Where we got use high school one. The ang moh high school is equivalent to our secondary school.

TS's cut n paste skill very tok-gong.

acidicavex
28-10-2014, 06:20 PM
think got to give some discount to stories online bro. alot of them will edit details so as not to expose their real life identities to ppl who might know them online. :D

Bro this one need to discount alot lo the whole story machaim writing taiwanese or korean scripts:p

Like pastor john and seabass pointed...

Oh bro seabass pinoy do use the term Highschool.

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 06:23 PM
its ok to give u all laugh about my poor English,and i am local Singaporean
honestly laugh all u can,make sure all this don't happen to girls around you,if not i bet that u will never laugh again

Bro this one need to discount alot lo the whole story machaim writing taiwanese or korean scripts:p

Like pastor john and seabass pointed...

Oh bro seabass pinoy do use the term Highschool.

seabass
28-10-2014, 06:47 PM
the Philippines is pro US so most things follow US after WWII.

but in sg we use term secondary.

This is called contextual agreement or integrity.

sharonlee
28-10-2014, 06:51 PM
i got nothing to say,carry on your so call parise or rather insult in people english

prettymannequin
28-10-2014, 10:01 PM
#justsaying in response to the replies here in general.

1. We don't have to nitpick on details like high school vs sec school, I use the term high school myself. But I do agree that the double posting is super fishy so bros might wanna watch out on this point.

2. Why insinuate that TS is refusing sex? Sex wasn't what the husband was looking from her anyway. Did nobody pick up the fact that she said her husband simply wanted to use her as an ATM and use her money to have fun with other women?

3. It's still fishy lol. TS you might wanna clarify some of the doubts presented here?

seabass
28-10-2014, 10:29 PM
sorry to fault details that are trivia and not important - but please don't use the term fishy; i prefer the synonym, suspicious. lol

pretty please...

ColdBlood99
28-10-2014, 11:29 PM

what a sad story, do not forgive that bastard. men shouldn't be doing this way to his wife even if wife did not give him sex at all.

during solemnisation both have pledge as per below.

I, (Bride/Groom), take you (Groom/Bride), to be my (wife/husband), to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do us part.

but some time I really don't understand why marriage men / woman cheats.

that really puzzle me...

well TS take good care of your kid and yourself. its not late to start all over again. good luck

fictionman
29-10-2014, 09:55 AM
Its only a one sided story...Take it wz a pinch of sugar instead of salt...

My doubts abt TS is when i saw this sentence " changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS"...mayb its true but still....

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 10:38 AM
Its only a one sided story...Take it wz a pinch of sugar instead of salt...

My doubts abt TS is when i saw this sentence " changed EVO to GTI to GTR to LEXUS to MERCS"...mayb its true but still....

You don't say...
LEXUS to MERCS is downgrade right? Lol

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 10:44 AM
sorry to fault details that are trivia and not important - but please don't use the term fishy; i prefer the synonym, suspicious. lol

pretty please...

Hahahahah omg sorry pun not intended at all!!!!! Yes suspicious it is. :p

HCKing
29-10-2014, 10:52 AM
hi bros,to clear all your doubts,my family is in business trade and indeed they help me pay off at least 700k of debts,and why do I have the money to buy him cars is all loans from banks and families
As for kids custody,the court already gave me,as he did not have a better income than I have,i work two jobs per day
I was sad,as i put in a lot effort and trust,u all can choose to believe or not to believe,as a lot of friends know that this story is true,and this ex-hubby of mine till now is still enjoying his life with his two girlfriend
but his working partners did tell me a lot stories too,saying that he go oversea with his girlfriend which he never bring me and my daughter before,even when i said that i will pay
life wasn't good,if this happen to your siblings u all will know and understanding how i feel,even when my family don't allow me to marry him,i still insist and nearly fall out with my family at that time,now then i realise that family are the ones around me supporting me always even when i was in debts
All bros,dont quarrel because of my story,i just wan to share my life story with you all,hoping that all will cherish your other half
i put in effort money and trust in this family because i once love him and i did not want my daughter to have a broken family

TS clarifies liao. :eek:

read previous pages for her new postings.

acidicavex
29-10-2014, 10:53 AM
its ok to give u all laugh about my poor English,and i am local Singaporean
honestly laugh all u can,make sure all this don't happen to girls around you,if not i bet that u will never laugh again

Hmm your english aint bad when u were doing the composition......

Why a sudden turn in that?

Anyway....... even it happen to girls around me i can't do nut when it come to matter of the hearts.

As for the laughing hmm i aint laughing at your bad english which there isnt much issue in the composition. Nor trying to insult or laugh at the shit u have went thru..... if it is real of cause.....

Just find it hard to believe every part seem okie. Till to me A retail hitting 8k monthly not to mention way back than? I've been in retail back than basic 550~ regardless how hard sell i go with commission in the top i hit is 2k plus.....maybe i aint selling the right thing.

Next come to those range of cars back them COE was like now. I think full loan was only happening in the last decade and low COe was during the 2000 yrs recession....

Anyway…... shan't said more incase kana pin for rubbing salt and i know some will not agree.…

To me some part might be truth, some part might be half, some part might be exaggerated....

Enjoy your stay in SBF.

sharonlee
29-10-2014, 11:15 AM
i am in the retail sales management team,so my basic wasn't low and plus i hold two jobs,anyway its ok for u all to think if it wasn't true,not all guys are bad like him,but definitely i am sure he is bad,till now he never repent at all,still saying lies that he is true to me and want my kids and me back,but what i know was that he was still enjoying happily with the two girls or rather other girls,i cant believe that he is those praying to god but can still cheat me.i believe that god want us to betray our other half too.

Hmm your english aint bad when u were doing the composition......

Why a sudden turn in that?

Anyway....... even it happen to girls around me i can't do nut when it come to matter of the hearts.

As for the laughing hmm i aint laughing at your bad english which there isnt much issue in the composition. Nor trying to insult or laugh at the shit u have went thru..... if it is real of cause.....

Just find it hard to believe every part since okie.except to me A retail hitting 8k monthly not to mention way back than? I've been in retail back than basic 550~ regardless how hard sell i go with commission in the top i hit is 2k plus.....maybe i aint selling the right thing.

Next come to those range of cars back them COE was like now. I think full loan was only happening in the last decade and low COe was during the 2000 yrs recession....

Anyway…... shan't said more incase kana pin for rubbing salt and i know some will not agree.…

To me might be truth might be half might be exaggerated....

Enjoy your stay in SBF.

sharonlee
29-10-2014, 11:20 AM
its ok ,up to all the bros here to decide if its true
i will stand up and work hard to support my daughter even without his maintence fees,if i have to wait for him to pay me the maintence fees for my girl then i think my daughter would have become skinny
got money to flirt then no money for own daughter,indeed a joke of the century or rather bastard of the century
God wasn't blind,i believe that god will make him have karma

HCKing
29-10-2014, 12:25 PM
i will stand up and work hard to support my daughter even without his maintence fees,if i have to wait for him to pay me the maintence fees for my girl then i think my daughter would have become skinny
got money to flirt then no money for own daughter,indeed a joke of the century or rather bastard of the century
God wasn't blind,i believe that god will make him have karma

god wasn't blind but love is blind.

if he is really rotten to the core, he will not have you and other girls giving your hearts to him willingly. can only say he is a player and isn't a husband material. hope you can start life anew and find a better love another day.

acidicavex
29-10-2014, 12:49 PM
i am in the retail sales management team,so my basic wasn't low and plus i hold two jobs,anyway its ok for u all to think if it wasn't true,not all guys are bad like him,but definitely i am sure he is bad,till now he never repent at all,still saying lies that he is true to me and want my kids and me back,but what i know was that he was still enjoying happily with the two girls or rather other girls,i cant believe that he is those praying to god but can still cheat me.i believe that god want us to betray our other half too.

Anyway thanks for taking your time off to reply back....

With all that i do the utmost :x

Last but noy least gd luck in your life n future.

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 12:52 PM
I'm kind lost here...
So what's the morale of your story?

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 12:59 PM
I'm kind lost here...

Don't marry a guy who only know how to take and take and take. :D

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Don't marry a guy who only know how to take and take and take. :D

Noon BFF!
But there's not many charbors here...
Doubt the message will get across.

Even for frens, one shld ask him/her to Fark off Liao lor...
Unless the sex is good lah... Then nothing to say. Lol

big321big
29-10-2014, 01:36 PM
I'm kind lost here...

The moral of the story is, don't get hitched with a guy who has shitty taste in cars. :D:D

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 01:43 PM
Noon BFF!

Even for frens, one shld ask him/her to Fark off Liao lor...
Unless the sex is good lah... Then nothing to say. Lol
Noon!!! Then message is for guys not to take and take and take and take, else you'll be a bastard? :D

Haiya TS want tell story, we listen lor. She want emotional support, we give emotional support. She want advice, we give advice. But as long as we don't get dragged into the story, who cares if its shady. Just go along with it like we would with a movie with loopholes lor. :D

Botakhead
29-10-2014, 03:26 PM
Story are to be told and listen to. After listening, you believe or not is up to you, whether the story teller is telling the truth or not, it is for story teller to know and for listener to find out.

No need to bash about and say unkind remarks, hurt feelings or to boost ego.

Not everybody born with golden and silver spoon in mouth. Experience in life can only be understood when you're in the picture itself. Rich or poor does not make anybody more superior or more special than any other being.

Try to be benevolent towards people, even if you're being cheated in the end, just suck it up and learn a lesson in life. You only live once, other than those who had a close brush with life and death. When you are hurt, you know and feels it, others you can only see skin deep, no point saying "I know", because we don't know at all.

Sharon Lee has been brave enuf to cum out with her story and she already made known that she needed love and comfort, not harsh remarks and cold shoulders. She had been enduring long and hard for her child's sake.

Wishing her a better future with the correct mindset in life, with love or without love. Life goes on. Good luck and dun worry be happy always.

urgg
29-10-2014, 03:35 PM
Noon!!! Then message is for guys not to take and take and take and take, else you'll be a bastard? :D

Haiya TS want tell story, we listen lor. She want emotional support, we give emotional support. She want advice, we give advice. But as long as we don't get dragged into the story, who cares if its shady. Just go along with it like we would with a movie with loopholes lor. :D

Seems like it wasn't the case of just listening and give advice.. Since TS posted the thread, most of the samster here is questioning doubting and debating whether the story is fake or real.

TS, suggest you to write sex story in "Sex Discussion". There will be alot of campers supporting you even if your story are fiction.

Botakhead
29-10-2014, 03:42 PM
The movie "Enough" has quite a similar plot, to bluff and control the wife, acted by Jennifer Lopez.

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 03:50 PM
Seems like it wasn't the case of just listening and give advice.. Since TS posted the thread, most of the samster here is questioning doubting and debating whether the story is fake or real.

But TS herself mention in the beginning she only wanted to seek comments and advice. What we do in her thread is not up to her mah. :p

Edyta
29-10-2014, 03:52 PM
TS i think u have alot of hurt feelings and trying to write your entire life story on a post which is quite difficult as many details are not there and readers will second guess on the gaps. I can only say whatever happened is over. No one can go back and change it. Move on. If you really needed the maintenance then go to family court to pressure your ex. If you can afford to raise your daughter then just let it go. Build a loving family with your precious daughter. All the best!

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 03:54 PM
No need to bash about and say unkind remarks, hurt feelings or to boost ego.

Sharon Lee has been brave enuf to cum out with her story and she already made known that she needed love and comfort, not harsh remarks and cold shoulders. She had been enduring long and hard for her child's sake.

Wishing her a better future with the correct mindset in life, with love or without love. Life goes on. Good luck and dun worry be happy always.

Agree with everything you said bro... genuine well-wishes can be felt warmly and I feel that yours is the most genuine so far. TS is lucky she still has support from kind bros like you. :o

a2014
29-10-2014, 04:19 PM

Never mind about what others said as we all can see only what you written and add a little of our imagination therefore things may go out of proportion at times.

Initially it goes the right way then it became suspicious then it goes the other way round. This is life, what was done cannot be undone as what you have encountered with your ex and what was said now cannot be unsaid as what you heard here. There are ups and downs in everything.

We can only base on limited information to decide what to write here. Just one small comment, your encounter as what you have written is very much skew to one side which is the harder you throw out therefore the rebound is stronger.

Do what you think you want to do, what we comment here is just only additional side dish for you to consume only, be it good or bad. There is no right or wrong.

Take Care

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 04:48 PM
Girl: *ranting*
Boy: So what you do you want?
Girl: I am just ranting...
Boy: So what you want me to do?
Girl: I am just ranting... Not asking for your opinion.
Boy: $&@?!

That's usually how couples end up quarreling.

And lucky TS is chiobu... Else zapped until dunno where liao...

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 04:50 PM
Girl: *ranting*
Boy: So what you do you want?
Girl: I am just ranting...
Boy: So what you want me to do?
Girl: I am just ranting... Not asking for your opinion.
Boy: $&@?!

That's usually how couples end up quarreling.

And lucky TS is chiobu... Else zapped until dunno where liao...

Correct what... Sometimes girls just need to share... just need you to listen to her while she tell story... You dunnid to do anything one except nod occassionally and pretend you are listening. Liddat no quarrel with WIFI liao... until she ask you what did she just say. :D

firejalan
29-10-2014, 05:01 PM
Noon BFF!

Then is for Father to warn their daughters...

firejalan
29-10-2014, 05:03 PM
. Liddat no quarrel with WIFI liao... until she ask you what did she just say. :D

This is y e quarrel will start..
So can't pretend to listen..

firejalan
29-10-2014, 05:06 PM
I ve fren in retail sale making 7k to 8 k selling expensive watches ...
U just need to know ppl n know how to sell..
Too bad I m not

sharonlee
29-10-2014, 05:10 PM
thanks for bros who moral support me,i will live well with my daughter ,the maintainence fees I will no want too already,just pray hard that he leave me and my daughter alone
I don't want to care what happen to him in future ,just wan him to let me and kids to lead a peaceful life
wasn't easy to stand up when I fall so deep
For the sake of my daughter I will still work hard and hope that god will bless me and her well
:)

big321big
29-10-2014, 05:18 PM
Correct what... Sometimes girls just need to share... just need you to listen to her while she tell story... You dunnid to do anything one except nod occassionally and pretend you are listening. Liddat no quarrel with WIFI liao... until she ask you what did she just say. :D

True story. Girls just like to rant it all out, don't know why but well that's just the way it is. ;)

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 05:20 PM

This art of communication between spouse/partners is not easy to master hor...
Sure got days where we will irritate one another...
How to make peace/love after each quarrel is more vital.

Reminds me of those days with u... Lol

HCKing
29-10-2014, 05:23 PM
True story. Girls just like to rant it all out, don't know why but well that's just the way it is. ;)

girls are generally emotional. unlike guys who like to keep everything to themselves, partly due to ego and also partly becos one need to be silent in order to be able to listen to the other party's whines. :D

big321big
29-10-2014, 05:33 PM
girls are generally emotional. unlike guys who like to keep everything to themselves, partly due to ego and also partly becos one need to be silent in order to be able to listen to the other party's whines. :D

Yeah true, I guess for me, if I can't solve the problem by ranting, then why rant at all?

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 05:44 PM
Yeah true, I guess for me, if I can't solve the problem by ranting, then why rant at all?

To let out whatever is emotionally weighing one down so that one can feel better again. :)

This art of communication between spouse/partners is not easy to master hor...
Sure got days where we will irritate one another...
How to make peace/love after each quarrel is more vital.

Reminds me of those days with u... Lol

Warao why you make it sound so scandalous. :p

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 05:50 PM
Warao why you make it sound so scandalous. :p

Warao... U mai biantai... Lol

botakhead also tio Fark over at the other chiobu-ranting thread...
No wonder we are from Mars...

prettymannequin
29-10-2014, 06:28 PM
Warao... U mai biantai... Lol

botakhead also tio Fark over at the other chiobu-ranting thread...
No wonder we are from Mars...

Which one? SIC please thanks. :D

Johnbass
29-10-2014, 07:14 PM

U see the orgy thread...
Mai sic... Later Siao Lang also follow me to here...

PPGirl
29-10-2014, 10:12 PM

1 of d sugardaddy thread

JT
30-10-2014, 05:35 AM
Hi, nice write out, cheers

WillyArmadillo
30-10-2014, 01:30 PM
sis can pm an extract of the PI report?

Hurricane88
30-10-2014, 01:31 PM
U see the orgy thread...
Mai sic... Later Siao Lang also follow me to here...

TS started 3 similar threads and not only 2 threads...:)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12033135&highlight=#post12033135
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=12035815&highlight=#post12035815

seabass
30-10-2014, 01:47 PM
JB is referring to this brother :

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=485506&page=2

Post # 25 where cherry fxxx botaxhead.

---

but u are correct TS have 3 similar threads

demonhunter
01-11-2014, 11:30 PM
sharon,honestly say i pity u,but not all guy are bad... he is too overbroad

He very broad meh ?

demonhunter
01-11-2014, 11:31 PM

You never say "nice to meet you " ?

arsenal_84
03-11-2014, 12:11 PM
no offense but i thought the paraphrasing was bad...sorry my eyes hurt after reading a wall of text.

is nice to rant things out in a forum where no one knows your identity but do spare a thought for the readers.
while we may not offer decent advice, well at least we bother to read.

Yakuza
03-11-2014, 02:16 PM

Shd say my name is John ... John Bond .. double 008 of the Singapore Secret Squad .. SSS .. nice to bed you ..

urgg
04-11-2014, 09:01 AM
no offense but i thought the paraphrasing was bad...sorry my eyes hurt after reading a wall of text.

is nice to rant things out in a forum where no one knows your identity but do spare a thought for the readers.
while we may not offer decent advice, well at least we bother to read.

Don't exaggerate leh.. you say until like very serious.. y u see a wall u still go and bang ur head on the wall.

darrendon
09-11-2014, 11:59 PM
One thing to say is that he definitely don't deserve you.

Every experience and encounter comes with a reason.
I know it is easy to say then actually do it.
MOVE ON!!!

Time will heal the scar and makes the scar lighter.

maxsee
10-11-2014, 09:00 AM
Eh....is this a repeat thread? Read about the same story previously over here....:D:D:D

MIFAcafe
10-11-2014, 09:57 AM
You repeating the same story?

or your new husband also got 2 gfs?

MIFAcafe
10-11-2014, 10:09 AM
http://www.sammyboysexforum.com/showthread.php?p=12033107&highlight=#post12033107

Your post...."
just want to share and hope u all can share this story around.

Botakhead
10-11-2014, 01:48 PM
得饶人处且饶人, 不必逼人上梁山。

黄河流水, 水长流。 如何拄档得了?

Plaedes
10-12-2014, 02:20 PM
Dear Sharon,

Sorry to hear about your story. You have fallen in love with a man who does not deserve you. That, in your heart, you know, but refuse to accept the reality.

Guys, please. He had ulterior motives from the start, what more is there to say? Is she asking for any donations of any financial aid? Picking on her maths and english?

There is no other way now, but to move on with your life. Learn to love yourself again, find out what really interests you. What are some things you and your kids always wanted to do together? Go running, take up meditation, take up a sports, take up a course, fill up all your time. Make yourself so tired you will just fall straight to sleep at night.

Read up some sites like Tiny Buddha, they talk a lot of having Peace of Mind. It certainly helped me when my relationship of 15 years ended.

No one can help you but yourself. And only you have the choice to come to a decision. For only you can make yourself happy, even in the worst circumstances. Money can be made back easy at your level.

It's the pain you need to handle and trust issues in men from now.

Cheers