PDA

View Full Version : {QNS}Legal WL being scanned by police during late hours

rustynail
25-10-2014, 08:36 AM
Dear Bros

I have a question regarding "yellow card" holders (aka legal WLs).

I brought a Legal WL out one night during one of her off days. We were being scanned by police (those K-9 unit SUVs with huge lamps on roof). Initially we have no issues with that as they said they were doing "routine checks" and we were not doing anything obscene anyways. So i have no problems with that.

During the check, I showed them my driving license and ID, while the WL showed them a copy of her passport (NOT work permit), there is a written address on the copy though. Quite clear to anyone to know shes a WL if they see that address. They took our I.Ds for about 5 minutes while the other policeman chatted with me and I told him shes just a friend of mine.

I would like to know if the Anti-vice will be notified and revoke her permit.
All answers will be deeply appreciated. And my apologies for my atrocious english.

sammyboyfor
25-10-2014, 10:56 AM
I would like to know if the Anti-vice will be notified and revoke her permit.
All answers will be deeply appreciated. And my apologies for my atrocious english.

Even if they do revoke her permit, there are no shortage of replacements so you should have nothing to worry about. ;) Whores are a dime a dozen.

ShittyAss
25-10-2014, 12:06 PM
Even if they do revoke her permit, there are no shortage of replacements so you should have nothing to worry about. ;) Whores are a dime a dozen.

Hahahahaha

ShittyAss
25-10-2014, 12:08 PM
Won't revoke her permit lah...she not kana caught inside hotel mah...

Then again as what boss said... Even if revoke there are plenty out there... U don't kana KC can Liao.. No end one..

conquer
25-10-2014, 01:17 PM
TS better worry about yourself as you may have a record in SPF being found in a same vehicle with a prostitute. :)

Although it seems to be OK, but such record may be a risk to your family and your career in future.

rustynail
25-10-2014, 01:17 PM
Thanks bro shittyass n boss for the advices.:)

rustynail
25-10-2014, 01:19 PM
Dear bro conquer thanks for your concern. I have no worries about that.

SnowLeopards
25-10-2014, 02:45 PM
One issue I am unable to comprehend is, why are you guys so worried about the whores ?

They have more up their sleeves than you can imagine. ;)

Pierre.

ShittyAss
26-10-2014, 03:39 PM
TS better worry about yourself as you may have a record in SPF being found in a same vehicle with a prostitute. :)

Although it seems to be OK, but such record may be a risk to your family and your career in future.

Unless u politician lah.. Or the girl is underage... If not, there isn't any thing wrong at all... WL are human with human rights also lah..

N sbf won't keep your record one...I been there done it...

If single then u won't worry so much.. If married man then different...

conquer
26-10-2014, 04:04 PM
Unless u politician lah.. Or the girl is underage... If not, there isn't any thing wrong at all... WL are human with human rights also lah..

N sbf won't keep your record one...I been there done it...

If single then u won't worry so much.. If married man then different...

Not only politician, if one day he becomes a renown person in the field of his career or maybe he works in the government or educational sector, such record may always be a risk.

I think it's always a wise idea to settle all the fucking business on the bed and not to bring anything out from that room.

a2014
26-10-2014, 11:59 PM
I brought a Legal WL out one night during one of her off days. We were being scanned by police
Brought a WL out on her off days ? You must have known her for quite a while. You must have brought her around those place the police use to check.

Generally if that is the case then you ask for it. If you are worry about checking then bring her somewhere else and not around the sensitive area, if you are unlucky then this is what will happened.

3someking
03-12-2014, 06:21 PM
If I went out bring a ktv gal go shopping (during her off days), I am consider safe rite? Unless I am caught in a hotel room with her sway2 tio raid.

ShittyAss
03-12-2014, 08:11 PM
If I went out bring a ktv gal go shopping (during her off days), I am consider safe rite? Unless I am caught in a hotel room with her sway2 tio raid.

Ktv gal? She wear a name tag stating she is ktv gal? Haha..

Joke aside... Who will know she is ktv gal?!:confused:

Even caught in hotel also ok what.. Unless she underage leh

AirStrikeTeam
04-12-2014, 03:40 AM

From what i rememeber yes

sammyboyfor
04-12-2014, 06:48 AM

You took her shopping and she bought a whole lot of presents for you? :rolleyes:

Hurricane88
04-12-2014, 10:04 AM
You took her shopping and she bought a whole lot of presents for you? :rolleyes:

spending men $$$...better pay SBF subscription...:)

sammyboyfor
04-12-2014, 12:07 PM
spending men $$$...better pay SBF subscription...:)

Stupid men take these WHORES shopping and you know perfectly well that the man will have to pay everything... parking, ERP, lunch, dinner, hermes bag, perfume, iPhone etc.

Then if you ask them why they do it the answer is to get FREE fucks but the shopping bill always costs more than the FUCKS! :p

3someking
05-12-2014, 06:41 PM
Stupid men take these WHORES shopping and you know perfectly well that the man will have to pay everything... parking, ERP, lunch, dinner, hermes bag, perfume, iPhone etc.

Then if you ask them why they do it the answer is to get FREE fucks but the shopping bill always costs more than the FUCKS! :p

Lol. The ktv girl quite nice to me leh. When her birthday, I buy things for her. When my birthday, she buy things for me. A whore may still be a whore. But what remains is they are still a human being with hearts and feelings. So i dun tink its gd to call us "stupid" considering the no of bros here who went out with ktv gals. Thanks for your kind understanding pls. :)

3someking
05-12-2014, 06:43 PM

Yes during my birthday, she bought presents for me. :)