PDA

View Full Version : Who dares? U dare?!

Rocode
07-10-2014, 09:40 AM
http://i.imgur.com/TTSHEDH.jpg

Morning..

I Am Writing On Behalf Of A Sis.. A Local 20 SYT/Single Mummy To Be.. Who Is Heart Broken, Lonely And Scared..

Her Life Story.. Currently Pregnant 7 Months.. Baby Girl..

Her Partner Has Ask Her To fcuk Off From Her Life.. Very Sad Hor? :mad:
(Limpei Still Wanna Go Out Choing With Friends.. Y Make a Girl Pregnant?)

So After meeting Her.. She has Given Me Full Authority To Find Her A Suitable Partner Her In SG.. She Is Looking For A Hubby Material..

(Bros That Want To Settle down Or Looking For The One)

Her Terms and Conditions Are As Follows..

-Has To be Mature Able To Understands Her Needs for Her Upcoming New Born..
-Holds a Stable Job
-Cannot be a D.O.M (Dirty Old Man, No Offense To the Liao Jiao Here)
-Have To Give Her unconditional Love (Just Be There When She Needs Her Partner.. Meaning You)
-Preferably Chinese (Due To Customs & Traditions)
-Marriage

Her Stats..

-Local Chinese (Born, Bred In SG)
-Current Age 20
-160Cm
-Looks B-C Cup (I look C Only, Im Not Hansup Okey..)
-Holds A Diploma @ Nanyang Poly
-Stays Hougang Area (Staying In Hougang)
-Frequents (Thomson Medical, For Check Ups..)

Interested Candidates PM ME THANKS.

Will Send Her Details To You, After A thorough Screening By Me..

*No Pics as To respect Her Privacy, If U r Deemed a Suitable Candidate She Will Add & Send You Her Pic Yourself*

Cheers.
If You Find This Post Not To Your Liking Pls Ignore And Give This Post A Miss Thanks!

Captainoceania77
07-10-2014, 09:42 AM
See which bro here is from charity organisation to take care of her...God bless

Rocode
07-10-2014, 09:43 AM
See which bro here is from charity organisation to take care of her...God bless

Thanks.. For The Honest reply!

PPGirl
07-10-2014, 09:44 AM
Wow didnt know ur sideline is matchmaking :D
What is her race?

Rocode
07-10-2014, 09:45 AM

im a softie... With good heart

Rocode
07-10-2014, 09:46 AM
What is her race?

Edited.. refer to first post

PPGirl
07-10-2014, 09:49 AM
Sorry to say if she is not preggy, d chance will be higher.

Rocode
07-10-2014, 09:50 AM
Sorry to say if she is not preggy, d chance will be higher.

Well.. To Bad.. Shes Very Kawaii and like to use those big lens.. without make up not bad.. But not too bright sometime :D

Captainoceania77
07-10-2014, 09:51 AM
BTW is she marry to the guy? Something must be wrong which lead the guy to leave her in this manner......

topcook1
07-10-2014, 09:56 AM
I believe there is some kind soul to take care and marry her as she is still young. The baby is still unborn yet and is an advantage .However it sounds like going to step into a landmine too and is just a gut feeling.

Rocode
07-10-2014, 09:59 AM
I believe there is some kind soul to take care and marry her as she is still young. The baby is still unborn yet and is an advantage .However it sounds like going to step into a landmine too and is just a gut feeling.

This is No Landmind la.. Paranoid sia u..:eek:

Rocode
07-10-2014, 10:00 AM
BTW is she marry to the guy? Something must be wrong which lead the guy to leave her in this manner......

Do U even Read... Y do i bother to post details sometimes:(

topcook1
07-10-2014, 10:04 AM
This is No Landmind la.. Paranoid sia u..:eek:

Because she wanted unconditional love......it is a wide scope of meaning...

Rocode
07-10-2014, 10:06 AM
Because she wanted unconditional love......it is a wide scope of meaning...

Who Does Not Want Bro?

topcook1
07-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Only parental love is unconditional...The rest has conditions. Right?

Ngengheng
07-10-2014, 10:14 AM
There is a saying "wants to drink milk drink outside, Dont bring a cow back home ".

Rocode
07-10-2014, 10:18 AM
Only parental love is unconditional...The rest has conditions. Right?

Bro.. depends On Your Depth Of Understanding The current Predicament That Is Faced By This Single Mum, Feel free to Ask Questions.. But Please Do Not Question The Credibility Of This Thread.. The World Does Not revolve Aroud Us.. Sometimes.. happiness is found By Helping Others..

If We Adapt This Is Not My Problem Attitude.. The We Have failed As A Society & has greatly shown that sour social safety net has failed in great aspects..

Question:
IF Your Father Walks Out On Your MOM when she was Carrying You..? Would that have not spew about misunderstanding and hate? Y cant that Be replaced by Care/Love/Understanding?

I'm Not religious Preacher, i Only Wish To Help Her Out. Its Sad Sometimes to See Young Singaporeans Who have made poor choices To Grow up With resentment towards their male counterparts.. Y? because The guys are cheating arses / Douches.. (Pardon me Samsters)

Cheers.

07-10-2014, 10:26 AM
truely wish her good luck.
every1 deserve a proper life, no matter how terrible a mistake has been make.

Rocode
07-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Refer To 1st Post

:(

MIFAcafe
07-10-2014, 11:22 AM
Can take baby?

I willing to adopt a daughter.

I can sent her oversea to grown up in a different environment. (Australia or USA)

Ngengheng
07-10-2014, 11:45 AM
Can take baby?

I can sent her oversea to grown up in a different environment. (Australia or USA)

Thats a good decision indeed....

Hurricane88
07-10-2014, 12:38 PM
Can take baby?

good deed...comes with good karma...:)

july3rd
08-10-2014, 01:04 AM
TS are you single? If you are why not you married her?

Tbh I'm sorry for her condition, worst come to worst she can give birth and try raise up herself? Is her parent supportive towards it?

Finding a stranger to married her is not something worth trying, that guy might be a abusive who pretend to be good, or let say the guy is a really good man, hubby material but if can't communicate or MCP?

She do deserve another chance to find a good man and treat her well but not in a way like blind date and faster married off.

It always need time to know the person before going into marriage but this is immediately into marriage and parenting stage is not easy at all.

Sincerely hope she will have good outcome! Keep us posted!

Ecuader
08-10-2014, 01:29 AM
She is better off going to speed dating agencies rather than sbf.
This is a sex forum by the way.

MIFAcafe
08-10-2014, 09:52 AM
Thanks for turning down my adoption offer.

I wish the girl good luck.

Rocode
08-10-2014, 10:03 AM
TS are you single? If you are why not you married her?

Tbh I'm sorry for her condition, worst come to worst she can give birth and try raise up herself? Is her parent supportive towards it?

Finding a stranger to married her is not something worth trying, that guy might be a abusive who pretend to be good, or let say the guy is a really good man, hubby material but if can't communicate or MCP?

She do deserve another chance to find a good man and treat her well but not in a way like blind date and faster married off.

It always need time to know the person before going into marriage but this is immediately into marriage and parenting stage is not easy at all.

Sincerely hope she will have good outcome! Keep us posted!

Morning.. Samsters..

I Stated Why Mah.. In My Post.. Cultural/Religious Difference.. I Have A Religious Family Background.. And Honor The Memory Of My Late Parents.. Also i Have A Young Daughter.. So I only Date My Princess..

Single Dad.. So I Know What She Is Going Thru.. Been There.. Recovered Liao..

Thanks for turning down my adoption offer.

I wish the girl good luck.

Sorry Bro/Sis..

I Have Checked With Her..

Her Reply is..

Siao Ar.. Nonsense..

If I Didn't Want My Baby Why Would i Carry Her?

Why Would I Fight For Her Survival By Being Told By Many To Abort..

I Did Ask Her.. For You.. Kena Zapped By Her LoL

Rocode
08-10-2014, 10:07 AM
She is better off going to speed dating agencies rather than sbf.
This is a sex forum by the way.

Thank You For Replying..

Yes I Did Help Her Post In Various Places.. Not Only SBF.. But I Am Sure That This i also A place where One Can Relate To another Cause All Of This Is Linked..

Started By Sex Mah.. :D

Also The Speed dating Agencies Are Incompetent & Have Many Partners that are Foreign Of Origin.. (FT LOR)..

Anyways Cheers.

fion.18
08-10-2014, 10:21 AM
It's a tall list what she wants. At this stage she should be spending her remaining free time (before baby comes along) prepping to be a good mother rather than finding a spouse. If finding a spouse was so impt, it contradicts her decision to allow herself to be an unwed mother.

The way I see it, she is just panicking at the last min (just before the shit hits the fan) trying to find someone to push her responsibilities to. Let's just say man are not stupid, most aren't anyways. So good luck to her and I wish her a smooth delivery.

Rocode
08-10-2014, 10:31 AM
It's a tall list what she wants. At this stage she should be spending her remaining free time (before baby comes along) prepping to be a good mother rather than finding a spouse. If finding a spouse was so impt, it contradicts her decision to allow herself to be an unwed mother.

The way I see it, she is just panicking at the last min (just before the shit hits the fan) trying to find someone to push her responsibilities to. Let's just say man are not stupid, most aren't anyways. So good luck to her and I wish her a smooth delivery.

Morning.. :)

Shes 20.. Young MAh .. Prenatal...Of course have This Kind Of Worries.. But She Wants Someone To Accept Her For Her Mistakes.. Then The Lau Bu.. Very Free Keep message Her To Fcuk Off..

haiz.. I Just Helping.. I always.. Softie One...

I Told Her Focus On Her Baby & Herself.. She Agrees.. Her Family Supportive La.. But U Know The Sense Of Insecurity.. The Lonely Nights.. The Depression After Birth.. Sad Mah.. She Scared She Cant Cope..

Even Ask her Cal 1800 SoS Helpline.. But U Know.. Who In SG would do that?

She Just Ask Me Help Her Find Someone If Possible.. The Term and Condition Are Not That Unreasonable.. Its Just A Filter.. that's All..

Cheers

fion.18
08-10-2014, 10:36 AM
What's with the caps at the start of every word. I tot only secondary school girls do it. Lol

Young exactly so I hope she knows what she is in for. Being a mommy is not just about the ten months of carrying the baby in her tummy, that's prolly the easy part that all of us can. It's about the 20 years that follow after bringing the baby to this planet. A bit too late to think of insecurities at this stage and I can tell you very honestly, the way I see it, she is totally not ready for this kid.

Rocode
08-10-2014, 10:39 AM
What's with the caps at the start of every word. I tot only secondary school girls do it. Lol

Young exactly so I hope she knows what she is in for. Being a mommy is not just about the ten months of carrying the baby in her tummy, that's prolly the easy part that all of us can. It's about the 20 years that follow after bringing the baby to this planet. A bit too late to think of insecurities at this stage and I can tell you very honestly, the way I see it, she is totally not ready for this kid.

Thats Y I Lucky Always Meet My Same Sad Story De.. Maybe God Punish Me..

Pardon My Typing.. Been Typing On Forums Like This Since 2000

topcook1
08-10-2014, 10:40 AM

True..she is not ready..she just needs a guy to take care of it too....

Rocode
08-10-2014, 10:41 AM
True..she is not ready..she just needs a guy to take care of it too....

The World Knows She Not ready.. But I Tell You Shes Braver Then Most For Not Aborting :D

fion.18
08-10-2014, 10:43 AM
The World Knows She Not ready.. But I Tell You Shes Braver Then Most For Not Aborting :D

Brave or foolish only time can tell.

Rocode
08-10-2014, 10:51 AM
Brave or foolish only time can tell.

Well We hold Up to Our Beliefs..

topcook1
08-10-2014, 10:56 AM
Wish your friend all d best.....her family must be very supportive towards her...

demonhunter
08-10-2014, 11:01 AM
I actually wanted to take up the offer ....but then the thought of her parents being the same age as me would look funny .... I have to call someone my age AH PAH ! KNN....hehehehe

sekali , her father is my cheong kaki last time :D

ok jokes aside ...it will be very difficult for her to find instant husband in SG

1)The husband would have to finance her medical fees
2) Extra baggage when child is born
3) her body would be damaged due to pregnancy ...eg.saggy tities
4) You stand to lose half of everything in the event she found her real love later on in life . remember you are the emergency husband

:eek:

fion.18
08-10-2014, 11:08 AM
I actually wanted to take up the offer ...

:eek::eek:

Age finally catching up on u huh. Paternal instincts come out Liao.
Gong xi. Faster go find a nice lady n settle down, still in time de :D

Btw gd mrng. Today wakey so early ah.

demonhunter
08-10-2014, 11:09 AM
:eek::eek:

Age finally catching up on u huh. Paternal instincts come out Liao.
Gong xi. Faster go find a nice lady n settle down, still in time de :D

Btw gd mrng. Today wakey so early ah.

hahaha , first oart of my post was a joke only ...

I normally wake uo ard this time .

:D

fion.18
08-10-2014, 11:11 AM
hahaha , first oart of my post was a joke only ...

I normally wake uo ard this time .

:D

Think I dunno meh :rolleyes:

So haolian. Pple in office few hours Liao then u wake up.

Rocode
08-10-2014, 11:13 AM
I actually wanted to take up the offer ....but then the thought of her parents being the same age as me would look funny .... I have to call someone my age AH PAH ! KNN....hehehehe

sekali , her father is my cheong kaki last time :D

ok jokes aside ...it will be very difficult for her to find instant husband in SG

1)The husband would have to finance her medical fees
2) Extra baggage when child is born
3) her body would be damaged due to pregnancy ...eg.saggy tities
4) You stand to lose half of everything in the event she found her real love later on in life . remember you are the emergency husband

:eek:

Not Instant.. Bro.. Never Said Immediate mah.. Just Say Help Looking..

Thanks For The Input..

Castrol
08-10-2014, 11:20 AM
(Bros That Want To Settle down Or Looking For The One)

Her Terms and Conditions Are As Follows..

-Holds a Stable Job
-Have To Give Her unconditional Love (Just Be There When She Needs Her Partner.. Meaning You)
-Marriage

this.

sometimes I forget this is a sex forum... :D

Rocode
08-10-2014, 11:25 AM
this.

sometimes I forget this is a sex forum... :D

Bro.. Long Time No C!

Ni Hao?:D

Castrol
08-10-2014, 12:25 PM
Bro.. Long Time No C!

Ni Hao?:D

bro 我一见你就好 :D

Rocode
08-10-2014, 12:30 PM
bro 我一见你就好 :D

Added u.. My Old A/c RIP Liao

zan888
08-10-2014, 05:19 PM
[QUOTE=Rocode;11921295]http://i.imgur.com/TTSHEDH.jpg

Morning..

I Am Writing On Behalf Of A Sis.. A Local 20 SYT/Single Mummy To Be.. Who Is Heart Broken, Lonely And Scared..

Her Life Story.. Currently P

[COLOR="Red"](Bros That Want To Settle down Or Looking For The One)

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Her Terms and Conditions Are As Follows..

-Holds a Stable Job
-Marriage

[COLOR="Green"][FONT="Lucida Console"][B]

Don't mind me saying but this ask for this that and unconditional love. Is there even such a thing? Unconditional love means she can do or don't do anything but the guy still needs to love her? She screw around still need to carry her breast? She ask for a lot , a guy to take care all her and baby needs but what does she want to give back? Seriously she need to think. Too old don't want, must have financial security etc .This sort of guy is the target of all sg girls leyt, why does this sort of guy want to bear burden of other peoples mistake? Really
Unrealistic?

Rocode
08-10-2014, 05:55 PM
[QUOTE=Rocode;11921295]http://i.imgur.com/TTSHEDH.jpg

Morning..

Her Life Story.. Currently P

[COLOR="Red"](Bros That Want To Settle down Or Looking For The One)

[FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Her Terms and Conditions Are As Follows..

-Holds a Stable Job
-Marriage

[COLOR="Green"][B]

Don't mind me saying but this ask for this that and unconditional love. Is there even such a thing? Unconditional love means she can do or don't do anything but the guy still needs to love her? She screw around still need to carry her breast? She ask for a lot , a guy to take care all her and baby needs but what does she want to give back? Seriously she need to think. Too old don't want, must have financial security etc .This sort of guy is the target of all sg girls leyt, why does this sort of guy want to bear burden of other peoples mistake? Really
Unrealistic?

[FONT="Century Gothic"]Evening Bro..

Its How You Interpret My posting & Your Level of comprehension As Well As How Liberal You Are..

Btw She Has Wechat, You Can Talk To Her If You Doubt My Credibility

Rocode
08-10-2014, 06:05 PM
[QUOTE=zan888;11929265]

Evening Bro..

Its How You Interpret My posting & Your Level of comprehension As Well As How Liberal You Are..

Btw She Has Wechat, You Can Talk To Her If You Doubt My Credibility

Sometimes People Need A Second Chance :)

porscheclub
08-10-2014, 06:12 PM
This is one bizarre thread.

TS, you're doing her more harm then good. She's like being "sold" in an adult sex forum now. Don't want to know how you met her in the first place but she's too young for the world.

She should just concentrate on being a mother-to-be which is happening in the next 3 months. Be prepared for post natal depression and hopefully her parents or relatives will take good care of her during 坐月; good time to study that as well. Money is the main concern now=Milk powder, hospital visits, pampers etc.

Putting up the daughter for adoption is probably the best option as she doesn't have much working experience & a new born will burn her life away in the next 3yrs before settling down. Being so young, it's easier for her to restart at 20 without baggage. Again, she needs to consider this carefully or regret later in life about giving away her daughter.

This is certainly not the time to look for BF or sugar daddy & coming here will only attract desperados or sexual predators taking advantage on her situation. In another scenario, perhaps the BF/husband-to-be will be taken advantage of aka 菜头!

Skarlett0
08-10-2014, 11:34 PM
Hello TS,

You should ask your friend to join single (unmarried) mum support group. More positive input than erm here.. Finding a husband at this stage is not ideal. Does she need any baby items btw?
To be a single mum at 20 years old is damn tough. I'm in my late 20s and I already find it difficult.. I hope she has graduated and holds a stable job for now. Life ahead her is gonna be 100 times more tougher than her pregnancy now.
as long as her family is supportive, that is all that matters. Finding a man can wait... If she is afraid she can't cope, she should not even carry on with this pregnancy la.. No offense, but being a single mum means to lead a hard life until the child is grown up enough to care for herself/himself. No easy way out now.
I hope she can think through about this decision of hers... She is still so young...
Wish her all the best..

Rocode
09-10-2014, 09:24 AM
This is one bizarre thread.

TS, you're doing her more harm then good. She's like being "sold" in an adult sex forum now. Don't want to know how you met her in the first place but she's too young for the world.

She should just concentrate on being a mother-to-be which is happening in the next 3 months. Be prepared for post natal depression and hopefully her parents or relatives will take good care of her during 坐月; good time to study that as well. Money is the main concern now=Milk powder, hospital visits, pampers etc.

Putting up the daughter for adoption is probably the best option as she doesn't have much working experience & a new born will burn her life away in the next 3yrs before settling down. Being so young, it's easier for her to restart at 20 without baggage. Again, she needs to consider this carefully or regret later in life about giving away her daughter.

This is certainly not the time to look for BF or sugar daddy & coming here will only attract desperados or sexual predators taking advantage on her situation. In another scenario, perhaps the BF/husband-to-be will be taken advantage of aka 菜头!

Morning..

Shes A Smart Girl, But Girls Like Her Fall Play To Something Called Love.. (Everyone Does) I Trust Her Judgement, She Just Needs a Listening Ear..

She Has Matured Faster Due To Her Predicament & Has Learn The Valuable Lesson of The Phrase "I Love You Forever"

Also SBF has Many "Saints" & That Is Why I Am Tasked To Be Her "Filter" Also I Believe You Misunderstand The True Worth OF SBF Forum.. Its Not Purely A Sex Forum, SBF Caters To The Local Needs of We Singaporeans.. Who Have Problems, Who Do Not Want Conventional Ways Of Solving Our Everyday Matters.. I Fear That You Should Sit Back and re-access Your Views & Your Stand In SBF. Again i Respect Your Views As A Fellow Samster.

Cheers

Hello TS,

You should ask your friend to join single (unmarried) mum support group. More positive input than erm here.. Finding a husband at this stage is not ideal. Does she need any baby items btw?
To be a single mum at 20 years old is damn tough. I'm in my late 20s and I already find it difficult.. I hope she has graduated and holds a stable job for now. Life ahead her is gonna be 100 times more tougher than her pregnancy now.
as long as her family is supportive, that is all that matters. Finding a man can wait... If she is afraid she can't cope, she should not even carry on with this pregnancy la.. No offense, but being a single mum means to lead a hard life until the child is grown up enough to care for herself/himself. No easy way out now.
I hope she can think through about this decision of hers... She is still so young...
Wish her all the best..

Morning!

Thanks! I Did Ask Her To.. If You Read All The Post! But Shes 20 Very Stubborn lar.. She Has The "Singaporean" Never Say Die Spirit.. Also She Bloody Emo One.

Last Sunday She Wanted Company To Go To The Baby Fair at EXPO.. But Sadly Nobody could Accompany Her, Even ME I Was Busy Withy My Own Matters Of The Heart :D.. I Felt So Sad!

Good Day!

Rocode
09-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Anyways Pardon Me If I Do Not Answer You PM Directly,

I Rather Busy Today, Cheers :(

Skarlett0
09-10-2014, 11:19 AM
She sounds kind of immature, I hope she knows what she is getting into.

She needs to first learn how to be independent lor.. Sigh, young girls these days really think motherhood is so simple..

shctaw
09-10-2014, 11:22 AM
You expect a 20 year old girl been pregnant coming here to find a man to sponsor be mature?

Wow.....

She needs to first learn how to be independent lor.. Sigh, young girls these days really think motherhood is so simple..

fion.18
09-10-2014, 11:26 AM

That's why I said earlier, brave decision or foolish decision only time can tell. But I pray she never regrets her decision.

You expect a 20 year old girl been pregnant coming here to find a man to sponsor be mature?

Wow.....

Like!

Skarlett0
09-10-2014, 11:32 AM
It's obvious that she is immature but I was hoping that she made such a decision only because at desperate moments and that she will wake up the idea.

No point saying so much, nothing is gonna change anyway.

MIFAcafe
09-10-2014, 11:41 AM
She does have options..... but somehow I felt she going to choose a wrong one.

My comment is base on my life experience. Not trying to stir shit here.

She does need lot of luck..... as she already turn down one of the best option been offered to her.

It's obvious that she is immature but I was hoping that she made such a decision only because at desperate moments and that she will wake up the idea.

No point saying so much, nothing is gonna change anyway.

Skarlett0
09-10-2014, 11:47 AM
She does have options..... but somehow I felt she going to choose a wrong one.

My comment is base on my life experience. Not trying to stir shit here.

She does need lot of luck..... as she already turn down one of the best option been offered to her.

Indeed....

PPGirl
09-10-2014, 11:47 AM
Sorry to hijack but wish to share a real life story here.
I have a frd's niece who is also 20 years same as the preggy girl.
She is a single mum with 2 kids now.
She divorced becos her hubby got involved with another girl n that girl is preggy.
Now my frd niece is happily single handed bringing up her 2 kids together with support of her family.
So i think family support is very impt irregardless of what happen in a family.
Beside she joined d single mum group as mentioned by another samster. It helps her alot as they are encouraging 1 another.
Her goal in life is to see her kids grow up happily thou without d care of their dad.

porscheclub
09-10-2014, 05:12 PM
Stupid & Smart starts with S but ends differently.

20 & stubborn will get her no where. We've been through this so we know & my wife was a single mum.

This is firstly, a sex forum that's one of the most lucrative business aside from oil & boss created this "free" section for some idiots like me & others who fell in the name of love. I was saved by strangers here & now my duty to serve NS.

If boss takes a S$1 comm per transaction from OKT, FL etc he's easily on the list of Forbes or are you? Btw, just realised there's a Sam Leong rd along Jln Besar :p

Rocode
10-10-2014, 07:48 AM
Morning..

Samsters Who Think That They Can Give Her Better Direction, Pls Pm Me.

Cause I Have Bee Busy as of Late, I Fear That She Is Losing Direction Outside.

I have Engage Local Councilors But She Has Refused The Calling, She Seems To Trust Strangers Easily..

I Just Don't want A Young Singaporean To Lose Their Meaning/Purpose In Life..

Sincerely

Rocode

Rocode
10-10-2014, 07:49 AM
Stupid & Smart starts with S but ends differently.

20 & stubborn will get her no where. We've been through this so we know & my wife was a single mum.

This is firstly, a sex forum that's one of the most lucrative business aside from oil & boss created this "free" section for some idiots like me & others who fell in the name of love. I was saved by strangers here & now my duty to serve NS.

If boss takes a S$1 comm per transaction from OKT, FL etc he's easily on the list of Forbes or are you? Btw, just realised there's a Sam Leong rd along Jln Besar :p

^

Yes There is a Sam Leong Road LOL..

topcook1
10-10-2014, 10:21 AM
I dont understand why u dont wanna accept her??? And promote her in this sex forum ...There are many sex predator here...

jovince
10-10-2014, 12:13 PM
I dont understand why u dont wanna accept her??? And promote her in this sex forum ...There are many sex predator here...

You're spot on. I believe there's good guys around here, but ultimately, its still a sex forum right.

DevaPath
10-10-2014, 03:50 PM

This.

Right now I think she needs positive friends to spread the positive energy into her and then slowly pick herself up again. Get a job, be independent, become positive again, healthy mind, healthy relationship. Can join the single mommy forum, need any financial or childcare assistance can approach MP, I believe they have weekly or was it monthly meet the people session.

Everyone deserves a 2nd chance, people make mistakes and nobody is perfect in this world.

A relationship for her now should not be happening, high chance she will end up hurting herself and the guy that is true to her. The man will be "loved" because he is needed but not because of the person that he is.

Good luck and all the best to her!

seabass
10-10-2014, 09:36 PM
TS

you are putting us between the devil and the deep blue sea.

i dont understand your motivation at all.

You dare us and but do you do not want to assume the challenge yourself.

What do you hope to achieve in all these..you know to champion these women in distress ?

First thing first, keep your own garden tidy before you offer to help others.

If you continue this line of charity, it will back fire in your face one day.

Rocode
10-10-2014, 10:29 PM
TS

you are putting us between the devil and the deep blue sea.

i dont understand your motivation at all.

You dare us and but do you do not want to assume the challenge yourself.

What do you hope to achieve in all these..you know to champion these women in distress ?

First thing first, keep your own garden tidy before you offer to help others.

If you continue this line of charity, it will back fire in your face one day.

I Heed Your Words.

Thread On Hold.

Cheers

JustLearn
22-10-2014, 04:39 PM
I also think it is not right to post such a match making thread here. Not that TS has done something wrong, he has done it to help his friend. But like what the others had said, this platform has got many kinds of people. Yes there are some decent bros here, but there are also many predators and people with wrong agenda given the nature of the forum.

TS, I hope your friend is smart enough not to trust stranger easily especially from this kind of match making setup. From the way your thread title sounds like and her intention to find a committed relationship here, it just feels like a trap or her naive at its best. You want the best for her but it may do her more harm than good..

sentence
22-10-2014, 06:32 PM
TS, you mentioned that she is stubborn and trusts strangers easily. These 2 traits of hers are not good for her, especially the latter, which probably had led to her current situation.

She has to change as according to her environment she's in now and also in the future. Although it's too late now, I'm still of the opinion that she should have aborted much earlier as she's only 20 years old. I think it's not going to be easy to find a life-long partner with her type of pre-conditions as stipulated. Nevertheless, I'll still wish her all the best in her search though.

nickharold
24-10-2014, 12:05 AM
I don't have much input. I've probably only met divorced moms and that's about it, single mother this type never see before. And I can't marry since I not into commitment and stuff..

But to TS, I do wish your friend luck and like what other Samsters say, do try to post on other forums. This forum have many predators of all kind lurking around.

Do hope your friend will take care of the child and the child will be born beautifully :)

[Up]

ColdBlood99
27-10-2014, 04:43 PM
bump for the pitiful lady.

If is 2 year ago I might willing to try out.

Everybody make mistakes during younger days. She deserve a new life.

Be positive, she will met someone who willing to take care and love her in future. There are still rare guys out there in Singapore.

She need to be strong for this few years.

zan888
27-10-2014, 05:11 PM
bump for the pitiful lady.

If is 2 year ago I might willing to try out.

Everybody make mistakes during younger days. She deserve a new life.

Be positive, she will met someone who willing to take care and love her in future. There are still rare guys out there in Singapore.

She need to be strong for this few years.

Guys please don't bother. She is married but can't get along with hubby and estranged from own family. Problematic spoiled woman/child who needs the knocks of reality to wake up. Wish her the best though.

ColdBlood99
27-10-2014, 07:03 PM
Guys please don't bother. She is married but can't get along with hubby and estranged from own family. Problematic spoiled woman/child who needs the knocks of reality to wake up. Wish her the best though.

Even that she is married, she is still pitiful, she don't deserved to be treated that way. Her hubby is indeed heartless asshole ;)

We have been through 20 year old before, we are also problematic spoiled man/woman before.

She deserved 2nd chance.

zan888
27-10-2014, 07:21 PM
Even that she is married, she is still pitiful, she don't deserved to be treated that way. Her hubby is indeed heartless asshole ;)

We have been through 20 year old before, we are also problematic spoiled man/woman before.

She deserved 2nd chance.

Not saying that she doesn't deserve 2nd chance. Everyone does. But if you try to be helpful she will say she doesn't want to talk about it. Later just say hope things are better, she get angry. Haiz, got attitude problem so how? Good luck to the guy who ends up with this problem cos her way is to pretend the problem doesnt exist! I can understand why hubby so pissed off cos I chat a while already pissed! Haha. She is very young and got her way by being pretty and brattish. I guess there must be some way to help her but it is way beyond me.

ColdBlood99
27-10-2014, 08:25 PM
Not saying that she doesn't deserve 2nd chance. Everyone does. But if you try to be helpful she will say she doesn't want to talk about it. Later just say hope things are better, she get angry. Haiz, got attitude problem so how? Good luck to the guy who ends up with this problem cos her way is to pretend the problem doesnt exist! I can understand why hubby so pissed off cos I chat a while already pissed! Haha. She is very young and got her way by being pretty and brattish. I guess there must be some way to help her but it is way beyond me.

Oh you already spoke to her?

zan888
27-10-2014, 08:37 PM
I text her. I do feel sorry for her plight but as got to know her, it seems too difficult for me to counsel or assist her when her way is too pretend that the problem doesn't exist. I guess if we all threw money at the problem it can be resolved temporarily but there are agencies who can handle this better than us I suspect. Also her hubby needs to do his part. He is legally required to support the child, whether they are legally married or otherwise, under the Woman Charter. So let that be a lesson for all of us impregantors lol

ColdBlood99
27-10-2014, 08:44 PM
I text her. I do feel sorry for her plight but as got to know her, it seems too difficult for me to counsel or assist her when her way is too pretend that the problem doesn't exist. I guess if we all threw money at the problem it can be resolved temporarily but there are agencies who can handle this better than us I suspect. Also her hubby needs to do his part. He is legally required to support the child, whether they are legally married or otherwise, under the Woman Charter. So let that be a lesson for all of us impregantors lol

you can try this to help the little girl, Maybe brainwash her hubby to let them together again, this might be the good way to solve the issue. There might be some misunderstanding among both of them hence it will need a middle man to help them to speak with each other.

Singaporean should help Singaporean, but help within your ability. ;)

MIFAcafe
27-10-2014, 08:50 PM
I try to adopt the baby, yet the mother thought I am redundant.

She say if she don't love her child she go for abortion. I never say anything about motherhood. I am just offering an option.
I calculated her child upbringing and education will cost me around AUD400,000. Haizzzz.

I am affected by the stupidty and navievness of this young girl as she felt all people offering help is her enemy while the one impregnant her is her hero.

I think she need counseling more than ours help.

zan888
27-10-2014, 09:32 PM
you can try this to help the little girl, Maybe brainwash her hubby to let them together again, this might be the good way to solve the issue. There might be some misunderstanding among both of them hence it will need a middle man to help them to speak with each other.

Singaporean should help Singaporean, but help within your ability. ;)

She doesn't even want to say what is the problem or misunderstanding. So how to counsel them? You can try lo. She will just get pissed at your offer of help!

porscheclub
27-10-2014, 11:05 PM

She say if she don't love her child she go for abortion. I never say anything about motherhood. I am just offering an option.
I calculated her child upbringing and education will cost me around AUD400,000. Haizzzz.

I am affected by the stupidty and navievness of this young girl as she felt all people offering help is her enemy while the one impregnant her is her hero.

I think she need counseling more than ours help.

Bro, don't be a hero (or enemy in her eyes). Sometimes, we have to look at the genes as adoption is a life-time commitment & a wrong one will bring more heartache than joy. You might want to channel your "investment" into orphanages & sponsor some kids for education instead.

We've seen many such "teenagers" & some are impossible to reason. Most are ill-tempered & their plight is most often caused by their rebellious nature.

Time is their best teacher.

a2014
27-10-2014, 11:15 PM
topcook1 seems to be right. Something not right, how come advertise her in this place. TS seems to know everything of her inside out and in urgency of getting it settle.

No offense please, I am sorry, I am just curious.

Castrol
27-10-2014, 11:23 PM

come on, what is the fuck is aud400,000 in sbf? :D

Rocode
28-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Thank You To All The Bros That Have Helped Her <3

Thread Closed, She Has Found Someone.

Cheers
Rocode

FL Lover
02-11-2014, 05:19 PM
Bro, don't be a hero (or enemy in her eyes). Sometimes, we have to look at the genes as adoption is a life-time commitment & a wrong one will bring more heartache than joy. You might want to channel your "investment" into orphanages & sponsor some kids for education instead.

We've seen many such "teenagers" & some are impossible to reason. Most are ill-tempered & their plight is most often caused by their rebellious nature.

Time is their best teacher.

TS,

God luck to yor friend

dresden
12-11-2014, 11:39 AM

Cheers
Rocode

I doubt it's as simple as that, money and lust can't heal the wounds

jason_
21-11-2014, 05:57 PM

Cheers
Rocode

good that problem solved, but maybe only for short term, probably the problem of this lady is now the problem of him and her.

this issue is probably worse than local men marrying foreign ladies.

Summerhillt
10-12-2014, 07:37 AM
This gotta be one of the most bizzare thread I've ever read in my time in sbf. But I am glad your friend found her true love. :)