View Full Version : My Landlady

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6

Voorhees
29-09-2019, 12:33 AM
I really hope you fuck Susan
Waiting bro...

JustANewbie
29-09-2019, 06:51 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

ml1138
29-09-2019, 10:07 AM
Good story, please update...:)

Informer
30-09-2019, 09:06 AM
really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.

NastyThaiboy
01-10-2019, 08:51 AM
I really like this story! 

setting up my tent here for more updates. :)

Tiddarsha
01-10-2019, 07:11 PM
Very nice story, camping here too!

harper
01-10-2019, 10:54 PM
Enjoy the story so far...staying tune

sponge05
02-10-2019, 06:21 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

kitoface
02-10-2019, 11:40 PM
Amazing story, support!! :)

JustANewbie
03-10-2019, 08:52 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this nice story, camping here for more updates. :)

dailymirror
03-10-2019, 10:54 AM
Nice story and pls continue.

EagleF15
03-10-2019, 11:53 PM
Sure hope TS will update soon, this story is very nice.

nex_terday
04-10-2019, 02:19 PM
So long still running!

Jay Chou
04-10-2019, 03:41 PM
So long still running!

Up u bro. 😊

susansloverboy
16-02-2020, 05:50 PM
Susan did not ask me to lick off her fingers..... yet - but it did sure looked to be headed that way! Her fingers still lingered around my nipples, slowly playing and fiddling with them, gliding over my own wet slippery cum! I could only stare - her fingers to her face, then her face to her fingers, and then back again. And all the while, her eyes never left my nipples. And then after some time, she did something rather unexpected, but something I had fantasized about some time ago....

Her fingers finally left my body, made its way up slowly..... towards her own mouth! I was both excited and relieved at the same time! Looks like I won’t have to taste my own cum for now!

Susan: Wonder what this tastes like....

It was almost a whisper. Then, the tip of her finger touched the tip of her tongue. Then her tongue retreated into her mouth. And then her mouth closed. And finally, she swallowed!

No expression.

Then she repeated her actions - although this time, she stuck most of her cum-stained finger into her mouth and slurped it off!

A smile...

Susan: Hmmmm, I don’t mind having more.... but I want fresh warm one next time....

Holy shit!!

alec
16-02-2020, 11:19 PM
Susan did not ask me to lick off her fingers..... yet - but it did sure looked to be headed that way! Her fingers still lingered around my nipples, slowly playing and fiddling with them, gliding over my own wet slippery cum! I could only stare - her fingers to her face, then her face to her fingers, and then back again. And all the while, her eyes never left my nipples. And then after some time, she did something rather unexpected, but something I had fantasized about some time ago....

Her fingers finally left my body, made its way up slowly..... towards her own mouth! I was both excited and relieved at the same time! Looks like I won’t have to taste my own cum for now!

Susan: Wonder what this tastes like....

It was almost a whisper. Then, the tip of her finger touched the tip of her tongue. Then her tongue retreated into her mouth. And then her mouth closed. And finally, she swallowed!

No expression.

Then she repeated her actions - although this time, she stuck most of her cum-stained finger into her mouth and slurped it off!

A smile...

Susan: Hmmmm, I don’t mind having more.... but I want fresh warm one next time....

Holy shit!!

i almost forgotten about your story! Glad u r back

preciousfire
17-02-2020, 01:37 AM
Nice update TS, hope to read more soon :)

Benso
17-02-2020, 03:28 AM
Nice reading about it. Enjoyed

edwintantan
17-02-2020, 12:24 PM
TS you are back after a long break
welcome back

susansloverboy
17-02-2020, 06:02 PM
Almost immediately after that, Susan got my up into the shower again and washed me up good.... it was tricky getting all of the sticky icky stuff off me, but sue took her time. Water, then soap, water, then soap again, until my naked body was nice and clean again. And yes, she spent some time on my package too, and soon t had turned into a respectable erection.

Susan: Now there’s a nice and clean... big... dick!

She smiled slyly.

Susan: I hope you are ready for some more, coz I sure am!!

I just stood there while Susan knelt down in front of me, took a brief look at my swollen member, and proceeded to take it in - all the way inside her lovely lovely mouth! Even though I had just fucked her and came all over myself just several minutes ago, I began to moan loudly to the intense feeling I was experiencing.

Me: Oh my.... gooood! It feels so good!

Susan just kept on with her sucking - making sure to engulf my member each and every time, with her own moaning added while she was performing the act. She was really into it! I wondered how long she could keep up that pace, coz I felt I could last forever in my current state. Surely she would feel tired pretty soon...

But my Susan never ceased to amaze me, as she went on and on and on without a hint of slowing down or giving up. She was fully concentrated on doing her job! Perhaps she really did want to taste my fresh warm cum, however little I had left inside me!!

BradyTom
17-02-2020, 06:48 PM
Wow very nice story …. camping here for more :)

freshflowofcunt
17-02-2020, 09:43 PM
welcum back TS

FeudIsOver
18-02-2020, 02:04 AM
Support very nice story!!

madpig88
18-02-2020, 05:12 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

susansloverboy
19-02-2020, 11:11 AM
It was a wonderful wonderful position to be in - I was just standing there, hands by my sides, while my landlady Susan was on her knees giving me a blowjob. The feeling was intense, yes, but I was enjoying myself without the slightest worry of climaxing anytime soon. The view was good too - I was enjoying Susan’s head and face bobbing to and fro, and the sight of my own rock hard erection added to the thrill!

But then out of nowhere.... strangely enough... my mind started to wander! My eyes were fully open, and I was aware of everything that’s going on, but my mind started to drift off.... to a memory of when I had just moved into Susan and Uncle’s flat (the first few weeks).....

At that point of time, I had already taken fancy to my landlady - admiring her tremendously full bosom whenever she walked by, noticing the way her hips swayed and her buttocks bounced when her rear came into view, and of course, sneaking a peek or two when she bent down and her cleavage came exposed! However, nothing had really happened yet, and it was before I had started making any advancement towards her.

I had noticed that Susan would always put her laundry in a basket next to the washing machine whenever she changed out of them - usually it was her work clothes after she had come back from work and changed into her home ones. And sometimes, it was her home ones when when she changed into her work clothes in the morning. She would then wash the clothes in this basket come laundry day, which was every 2-3 days. I remembered clearly coz she would sometimes ask me if I wanted her to wash my clothes for me - an offer which I usually took advantage of!

So what came to my naughty mind when I was walking past one afternoon? Of course I decided to take a peek at the contents of said basket, but not before making sure that the flat was empty, and the main door safely secured! It was way before the time when Susan and Uncle would return from work, so it was pretty safe.

After ensuring everything was done, I gingerly opened the basket, which was half-filled with clothes. On top of the pile was one of Susan’s
blouses, and then it was her skirt, and then.... taa daa - I found her bra. It was quite a normal-looking bra - nothing fancy, not much design or patterns along the outside, just plain and beige in colour. But the bra cups... now that... now those were spectacular indeed! Just the sheer size of each cup was enough to make me wonder how big her breasts actually are! Now I know that some women wear bras which are too big for their bosom , but having seen how Susan’s chest usually looks (spilling out of her cups, even when she is fully clothed) it seems that the bra was too small for her! And not to mention her ample ample cleavage (breasts spilling out for sure) whenever I got the chance to peek at her!! I know what you’re thinking - was it a push-up bra? Was there padding to make it look like her breasts were huge? I though of the same too - and the answer was no - no padding, no slots to put in padding, no nothing. Just plain Jane bra cups, albeit with underwire support. I began to fantasize once again how big Susan’s bosom are without her bra. No clothes, no bra, just Susan’s bare naked breasts. Of course, I fantasized about this while putting her bra to my face, and sniffing the life out of it - first in one cup (inside portion, of course), then the other, and back again - rinse and repeat.

And while doing that, my other hand dug deeper into the pile to uncover more treasure...

toyotarush
19-02-2020, 02:06 PM
Great read. After reading can’t wait to go and fxxx a big boobs milf. But too bad, I don’t have any at the moment. Have to go back and fxxx my gfs hard tonight.

susansloverboy
19-02-2020, 06:19 PM
The second bra I found was a little more exotic - a maroon-coloured beauty with floral motifs on the bra cups and along the side bands; straps were plain but broad with the ‘shiny’ type of fabric. This one had more solid material on the outside for the cups, but once again, no padding. The insides were soft and comfy though. I plunged my face right into it too, now alternating between this bra and the last! Two bras, four cups - only one face, one nose, one mouth. I was at it for some time.

Then suddenly - idea!

Perhaps one of the bras could venture downwards..... oh wait, maybe... yes, maybe a pair of panties would be more fitting for the job! I quickly put both bras in one hand, while the other went treasure hunting again.

Shorts... blouse... office blouse...another pair of shorts... and then... a pair of cream-coloured panties! A bit worn (loose), but maybe Susan keeps wearing it coz it’s comfy! And that means maybe it has accumulated a generous amount of Susan’s scent? Haha, only one way to fine out!

I hung both bras on the rim of the basket, so that I had both hands to properly straighten out that beauty. Seems okay, no stains or patches or anything. I brought my face closer to the crotch area - mmmmm, there was a slight hint of musky scent. Then I let the panties touch my nose, and gave another whiff - wooow, a nice womanly scent mixed with the smell of detergent! Then I buried my face in and inhaled deeply - oh bloody hell it was good! The real scent of Susan!!

I couldn’t take it anymore; I quickly stripped naked, took the panties and the two bras, and went to the living room sofa. I wrapped the crotch area of Susan’s panties around my cock, held up the maroon bra to my face (left the other bra on my thigh) and started masturbating. All this while fantasizing that my cock was not in those panties, but inside Susan’s warm wet pussy, and my face was not in her bra, but buried between her huge big breasts! The feeling was magnificent - I didn’t know where I was, didn’t care that I was naked in Susan’s living room, and didn’t care that I was playing with three pieces of Susan’s undergarments! That potent combination didn’t take long to show its effects on me, as I felt like cumming after only a brief moment! And when it came, I could not even delay it for long enough to grab a tissue!!

Bitlivestyle
19-02-2020, 06:38 PM
Very good story, support!!

susansloverboy
22-02-2020, 10:49 AM
Then suddenly:

Susan: Wah you can really hold it in now huh! Still not feeling like cumming, baby? My mouth is getting a bit tired already!

I got woken up from my daydream - my daydream about my landlady, while having oral sex with my landlady! Holy crap! I struggled to respond...

Me: Huh? Ah, yeah yeah... still going strong for you , honey...

What the hell was I saying?

Susan: Maybe you need something more then... Want to fuck me again, baby? I want to feel your hard cock inside me again...

I almost gave in - but then I thought,”Hmmm, maybe I should make her ‘suffer’ a little more”.

Me: No honey, I want you to keep sucking me...

Susan: Really? But you, you seem like.... like nothing is happening...

Me: But I really want to enjoy more of your sucking... can you keep doing that for me, honey?

Susan smiled.

Susan: Of course, my baby. Anything you want, as long as you like it....

And she popped my cock back inside her mouth and continued giving me her long, deep sucks. I started to enjoy the view again. It was nice - really really nice. I put one hand behind her head to encourage her, clasping her hair tightly in my hand, having full control of the situation. Susan seemed to submit to my authority here and increased the intensity and rhythm of her sucks. I began to fully enjoy her service. What an amazing woman!

My mind didn’t drift away anymore, as my full concentration was on Susan (and also my cock). And soon, I felt the undeniable feeling of ejaculation coming on. Slowly and a little bit at first, the feeling steadily grew as my moans and grunts grew louder and louder. Susan fully understood what was happening and upped her game. She knew we were at the final straight and she had to finished hard and strong.

Me: Oh that’s it baby! <in between grunts> That’s it!!

Susan quicker her pacing...

Me: I’m gonna cum baby! I’m gonna cum!

Susan didn’t slow down, didn’t pull away, and kept going! She was determined for me to cum inside her mouth!

And I knew I was going to! I couldn’t hold it in any longer and it all came out of me, right inside of Susan’s mouth (probably some down her throat as well). I was at sure how much I was squirting, seeing that I had unloaded so much onto myself just moments earlier, but it felt like a lot.

Susan just kept on sucking and milking me as I was ejaculating, patiently, dotingly, until it all died down. Only then did she finally stop and withdrew from me. She looked up at me, and slowly rose to stand face to face with me. She still had the contents of her mouth inside her mouth, and then - swallowed it! She did it in a deliberate way to show me that she had indeed swallowed everything, smacking her lips and all.

Susan: Mmmmm... warm and delicious...

Me (dazed): Really? You.. you liked it?

Susan: Oh yes.... very very much...

I just smiled at her, partly not knowing what to say, partly still in a daze.

Susan: Come, let’s wash up and take a nap; you much be exhausted!

susansloverboy
22-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Just an idea of how Susan’s bras and nightgown looked like:

sneakevil
22-03-2020, 03:00 PM
hope to hear more soon

Argentina1978
22-03-2020, 09:53 PM
More please, nice..

FarceAwakens
23-03-2020, 12:55 AM
Great share, please continue TS :)

susansloverboy
24-03-2020, 11:41 AM
I had such a good nap that afternoon, especially after the long tiring drive, as well as the oh so amazing sex session with my Susan! She was still sleeping beside me when I woke up. Irene, on the other hand, was still missing in action; I wonder where that petite little lady was! The rain had stopped by now so she was probably enjoying herself by the beach or at the pool. Ah, she should know how to take care of herself. I continued lying in the luxurious king-sized bed with my lovely landlady.

It wasn’t before it started to turn to evening that Susan started to stir. She woke up sleepy eyed and immediately spooned me for a cuddle. No bra, no panties - just a big-T on.

Susan: Did you sleep okay, hun?

I just nodded.

Susan: Shall we get ready to go out? Maybe walk about to explore before we go get something to eat?

I turned to face her and nodded again, as I watched her get up to go change. Watched her slip off that big-T to reveal her naked body (she wasn’t as shy as before now), watched as she looked in her suitcase for her undies and clothes, watched as she picked a bra she liked and put it on, followed by her panties, and finally a nice dress to complete it all.

As for me - just a pair or bermudas, underwear, and a tank top; we are at a seaside resort after all! We went out to explore, and partly also wondering is we would bump into Irene, wherever she was!

The resort was not bad - nice garden trails, nice beach, awesome pool and the best of all - its wasn’t too crowded! In fact, a glance towards the beach showed almost nobody there! Perhaps it was because it was getting dark, but it doesn’t matter; less people means more privacy, and more privacy means... more chances to do naughty stuff with my Susan!

We settled for dinner at a cafe overloooking the beach. The food was just normal, but the combination of the view and the breeze just made it so romantic. Also there weren’t many tables filled up, so we had a certain amount of privacy and Susan felt more at ease. I kinda enjoyed having that romantic sunset dinner with my mature lover, and I could tell she did too! And as we were almost done with dinner, I whispered in her ear...

susansloverboy
24-03-2020, 11:51 AM
Tell me what you would like to hear more about and I will work that in.

jaggerbombman
24-03-2020, 11:51 AM
very intresting story, read liao also steam

susansloverboy
24-03-2020, 11:04 PM
Me: What do you think of a nice romantic walk by the beach? Just you and me...

Susan: Oh, that sounds nice...

She peered out toward the beach.

Susan: A little dark now though... you’re not...

Then she glanced at me.

Susan: So you want to walk the beach in the dark?

I smiled.

Me: Dont worry, I will protect you. Besides, it’s not that dark.... yet.

We signed the cheque and made our way down toward the beach. After making sure there was no one else around, I started holding her hand, and she didn’t resist (usually she wouldn’t want us to be seen like that in public, but that almost-dark beach had a certain ‘magic’, I guess). What’s more, I felt her walking closer and closer beside me - she wasn’t feeling nervous anymore! Okay, maybe it was because she was really scared of the dark!

It was not sk dark that we couldn’t see where we were going - although it would be hard to recognize anyone if you walked past them. But that’s also not an issue, since there wasn’t anyone else on the beach to walk past anyway! I let go of her hand to reach my arm around her waist to hold her close - give her the boyfriend treatment that I knew she’d like. Gosh that felt good; it was nice to sometimes touch her non-naked body! The seabreeze was relatively warm and smell of the sea was unmistakable. Add the sound of the lapping waves and it was perfect!

Me: <whispered into her ear> You enjoying yourself, honey?

I felt her nodding - her hair and soft face brushing against mine.

Me: I love it so much too! It feels so good to be with you here, and we have the whole beach to ourselves!

We kept strolling further and further away from the resort, closer to the water, as we sweet-chatted. I took the opportunity to slip my hand down toward her buttocks...

Susan: Hey... what are you doing? What is someone sees...?

Me: Someone? Do you see anyone around? Can you even see even if there are people around?

I could only make out the faint outlines of Susan’s face.

Susan: You’re right.... but you’re also naughty!

I heard her giggle - she was at ease again. We walked some more, until we were behind a huge rock which was quite close to the water. Then we stopped and leaned against the rock - well, I leaned against it, and Susan leaned against me, both of us facing towards the sea. But that also means that her buttocks were now parked right against my groin area. I wrapped my arms around her , just slightly above her waist, my hands resting at her tummy, right below her huge breasts. My face was behind her, in her hair.

Susan: Oh my god, this is so romantic.... and so exciting!

Me: I like it a lot; do you?

Susan: Of course I do... I could not ever have imagined this... walking in the beach in the dark...and...

Susan stopped suddenly. And she stopped because.... she must have felt a button on her dressed come undone....

TinyFatCat
25-03-2020, 01:30 AM
Very nice, hoping for more updates!

susansloverboy
25-03-2020, 06:02 PM
======

Susan: Dear... what are you up to?

I didn’t answer. My hands moved upwards to another button position. There was no resistance from Susan. Her hands were still by her sides (my arms were under hers). I began to unbutton button number 2 out of 12 (her dress had buttons all the way from the top of the chest to the bottom past the knees). The buttons were big so it was easy to handle and undo. A ‘hole’ started to form at the middle of Susan’s dress, starting from her tummy. Still no resistance..... so button number 3 then - I was slowly progressing upwards. My hands were gently brushing against her bra now as my fingers did their work.

Susan: Oh my god you are so naughty! We’re outside now, you know!

But she let me continue to be naughty despite those words. Still no resistance; only her body started to tense up - she was getting nervous... and perhaps excited? Last button now at the top, button number 4 out of 12. With that undone, her dress folded open at the top, exposing her bra. Susan’s shoulder tightened, perhaps trying to minimize the area of her chest being exposed. But that backfired - her breasts were now squeezed even more tightly together now, deepening her cleavage! My hands wandered over her bra cups, gently brushing the smooth fabric, trying to stimulate whatever laid underneath.

Susan: Oooooh.... god....

She began to breath heavily and she raised one hand and placed it behind my head, encouraging me. This also meant easier access to her bosom, even only from one side.

My fingers roamed around, trying to find the small but distinctive bumps on either side which would be her erect nipples..... and found them I did. The rising of her nipples were unmistakable, and I focused my finger caresses on those areas from outside her bra cups. Susan started to moan and sigh, clearly unable to suppress it.

My fingers continued to dance and twirl around her nipples, feeling them grow more erect. And every once in a while, I’d give her a short ‘break’ and cup my hands over bra cups and gove those boobs a nice, firm squeeze. And then it was back to more nipple pleasure.

Me: You like this, honey?

Susan: Oooh yes baby... I like... when you play with me... play some more... don’t stop!

She voice was quivering; that turned me on even more. Unsurprisingly, I wanted more.

So after several more seconds of ‘outside’ nipple play, my hands went venturing for more. My fingers started clawing at the rim of her cups, trying to pull and tug her bra downwards. It started gently at first, but seeing that it was going nowhere, I started to use a bit more force to pull downward. It was hard because of the position I was in, and also I didn’t want to accidentally hurt those soft, delicate flesh mounds of hers. Susan senses my struggle, and without a word reached up to assist me - with her left hand, she grasped her left bra cup and pulled it downward, folding it inward almost in half while with her right hand, she lifted her breast out, fully exposed and ‘overflowing’ over the folded bra cup. She then repeated the same process for the right hand side. Her hands then went back down to her sides.

Susan: You wanted it like this?

Me: You read my mind, darling...

My hands went back fondling her breasts again, this time without her bra in the way. It was nice indeed this way, because with her bra still on, it created a ‘lifting’ effect on her breasts, which made them perkier than usual. After a few gentle squeezes and caresses, I went back to playing with her nipples again. And Susan started her moaning and sighing again. My fingers alternated between her nipples and her large smooth areolas. Down below, my my erection was poking into Susan’s buttocks.

In front of us, the waves continued lapping onto the beach...

sheeppy
26-03-2020, 04:16 AM
Camping for more

funfox
27-03-2020, 01:27 PM
Cannot tahan Liao...proceed pls TS. Mouth those nips and flick them with your tongue 😛 💦

ruchgea
27-03-2020, 10:31 PM
Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story!

Aaagogo
27-03-2020, 10:35 PM
exciting to max. waiting for new update

robin21
27-03-2020, 11:54 PM
waiting for more

amyouanh
28-03-2020, 09:56 PM
Great share, waiting here for more juicy updates.

madpig88
29-03-2020, 05:19 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.

Foreseasonz
29-03-2020, 05:50 PM
Support this excellent thread! :)

susansloverboy
29-03-2020, 06:12 PM
Susan: Dear.... you really like playing with my breasts huh?

I didn’t answer, - just concentrated on mushing her soft mounds of flesh together in my hands; it barely fits - her breasts were spilling out of my hands! I began to use more strength, began to feel her breasts deeper, wanting to make them truly mine!

Susan: Dear..... dear...

Susan purred softly for me - exactly the type of reaction I wanted from her. And then more - her hand rescued backward down below, and caresses my manhood from outside my bermudas. We engaged in that mutual massage for a while, and then.... she managed to slip her hand inside. And once inside, she grabbed hold tightly and started to slowly stroke me; amazing, even in that position she could do it so well! Now I started moaning as well, but I tried my best to keep my volume to a whisper.

I wanted to return the favour, so one hand left Susan’s lovely big breast and went south, down her dress and started unbuttoning again, this time close to her crotch. With a sufficient ‘hole’ being made, said hand reached inside for her panties, pulled it downwards and slipped inside to feel her bush and pussy. The other hand kept playing with breast and nipple.

Susan: Oh... I like this even more...

She was not nervous or anything, and I knew she really wanted this. So my fingers inside her panties slowly and gently made their way into her - it was already moist and warm and just waiting for me to enter!

Me: You’re so wet already...

Susan: Mmhmmm.... wet for you!

My middle finger slipped into Susan, immediately followed by my ring finger....

BarringtonPlace
29-03-2020, 07:57 PM
Enjoying the story, please continue bro :)

Informer
30-03-2020, 08:21 AM
really nice story TS, more updates soon please.

Qwerty_Again
31-03-2020, 03:53 AM
That beach action reminds me of a time before I married my wife where we had a very subtle petting and fucking session at the very top of the pavilion at Sentosa.

A malay couple was just a level below us, looking at the sea while I was in a standing doggie position. While it looks like I was just hugging her from behind, her pantyless state with a mini-skirt aided the hidden humping under the dim lighting that ensured no visible skin could be clearly identified. 😉

JustANewbie
31-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

susansloverboy
31-03-2020, 07:32 AM
And so there I was - two fingers making their way into Susan’s moist love dungeon. I made sure to be slow and gentle, so as not to hurt her sensitive parts. It was a wonderful feeling being able to to enjoy her soft, wet and warm pussy in such a tropical setting! Susan massging of my erection paused for a while as Inmade my way deeper into her, presumably overwhelmed by the intense feeling I was causing; shewas reduced to just whimpers and gasps... I made it slowly and gently all the way to my knuckles. Then I exited her equally slowly, only to repeat the process. Too bad the wet squishy sounds were drowned out by the ocean though.

Soon I felt that I wasn’t doing enough and so I had to switch things up a little. There was only so much I can do from that position behind her anyway, so I got off the rock I was leaning against and made my way in front of Susan, facing her, and now letting her lean against the rock instead. My fingers never left Susan’s pussy during the transition.

As soon as I was in front of her, I started sucking on Susan’s protruding breasts (coz lifted by her bra) while fingering her intesely. This brought louder moans from Susan, which I enjoyed immensely. We became less cautious of our surroundings and more at ease - we were confident that no one would be around to catch us in the act. My mouth alternate between those breasts to ensure both shared equal attention. Then I knelt down (again, fingers never leaving her pussy, which was now dripping)...

I wanted to taste Susan’s pussy again so badly that I immediately started to sip and slurp at her clitoris and labia, while my fingers still worked hard on her vagina. Susan covered her mouth to try to stifle her screams, but at the same time, kept one hand at the back of my head to guide me. She pushed me hard toward her pussy, encouraging me to venture deeper. My fingering was already at an intense pace, and this lady wanted more! I had no choice but to increase the intensity of my tonguing and sucking as well. Boy, was she dripping wet or what!

My treatment of Susan’s love hole got to a point where I couldn’t do anything more already. My tongue and mouth were getting tired, and even my fingers and wrist were feeling the strain! But feeling how warm and wet she was, I just had to take it to the next level. I push down my bermudas just enough to pull out my erection and stood up to get into position. While standing up, I also lifted Susan’s left leg up so that she was more ‘exposed’ and open to my pending entry. And when I was in position, I grabbed my erection and pushed it inside her, rather easily, and started to fuck. Susan has laid back further and even rested her head on the rock, fully resigned to her fate. She didn’t even adjust her dress or bra or asked me to slow down. I started fast and hard, with an urgency like I have never had before - not because I was afraid we would be discovered, but simply because I wanted to fuck and satisfy her so bad!!

susansloverboy
31-03-2020, 07:34 AM
That beach action reminds me of a time before I married my wife where we had a very subtle petting and fucking session at the very top of the pavilion at Sentosa.

A malay couple was just a level below us, looking at the sea while I was in a standing doggie position. While it looks like I was just hugging her from behind, her pantyless state with a mini-skirt aided the hidden humping under the dim lighting that ensured no visible skin could be clearly identified. 😉

I am glad I could bring back fond memories for you. Do share more of your experiences with me, if you don’t mind.

chakudye
31-03-2020, 09:28 AM
Awesome story TS, very much appreciated for sharing :)

KnowItAll
01-04-2020, 05:19 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

freshmilk
17-07-2020, 12:59 PM
Anymore follow ups of our fav milf landlady and friend?

PuChui
17-07-2020, 06:24 PM
Very nice story, hopefully TS will continue soon

big wood
18-07-2020, 10:01 AM
TS we miss susan come back soon :p:p

yartlet
18-07-2020, 10:26 PM
Enjoying the story, please continue TS :)

Singlove2009
25-07-2020, 02:00 PM
Nice story. Like to read more on Irene.

Sale805
25-07-2020, 03:34 PM
Like this story too. Waiting for more updates :D

peregrene
26-07-2020, 02:39 PM
Nice story. Like to read more on Irene.

Yes. Cheeky Irene

airohead
26-07-2020, 07:40 PM
Very good story, tks TS :)

rawboy83
27-07-2020, 02:51 PM
do share more of this nice story TS!

curiousSG
31-07-2020, 08:08 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

Kexui
01-08-2020, 12:35 AM
Camping here.

Hason82
08-11-2020, 12:22 AM
Hoping for more to come bros.

jaccy
08-11-2020, 09:49 AM
camping story this time

JiChengBan
08-11-2020, 06:29 PM
Fantastic story here. Support for more!

Balestier
14-11-2020, 03:47 AM
Support bro!

Netherlands
14-11-2020, 11:23 PM
Thanks for sharing

HopefulJoe
19-11-2020, 10:43 PM
TS, you could write a book :D

Insigne
20-11-2020, 12:26 PM
Very nice share TS, looking forward to more updates. ;)

susansloverboy
23-11-2020, 09:27 AM
Continued...

It was immensely exciting and enjoyable making love to Susan at that setting, in a that moment - fully exposed yet under the cover of almost complete darkness. Only the slight light from further up the beach and the stars were providing very limited light so that we were not in complete darkness. Susan’s moans were louder and louder and that spurred me on. I wanted a change after a while so I exited her and asked her to face the, hands supporting herself while I entered her again from behind. Both of us were moaning and sighing like crazy but fortunately the sound of the waves were much louder. I could feel Susan’s enormous breasts swaying and bouncing as I fucked her hard. Oh boy was it a wonderful feeling!

Susan: Oh my god it feels so good.... !! But baby, I want to ride you....

Before I could manage a reply, I was already on my back lying on the sand, and Susan was on top of me. She slipped my cock inside her with practiised ease and proceeded to ride me like wild woman.

Me: Oh fuck... baby... I am gonna.... cum!

Susan rode me for several more seconds and got offf, but she kept her hand grasp firmly on my hardness and kept stoking me.

Susan: Cum for me honey.... cum all over yourself for me!!

And in several more seconds with several more well placed pumps, that was what I did.....

susansloverboy
23-11-2020, 09:28 AM
Let me know what you guys wanna read about and I will work on that.

Thank you for all your support!

mataqia
23-11-2020, 09:33 AM
Welcome back TS! More of Susan and Irene and anyone else pls! 😁

GreenApples
23-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Supporting a very nice thread! :)

alec
23-11-2020, 08:06 PM

Just continue the usual pls... Its not enough yet

susansloverboy
24-11-2020, 03:05 PM
That night at the beach with Susan was definitely the highlight of our trip up north. We spent just one more day at the resort and had to make our way back to good old home sweet home (yes, I considered Susan’s home my home now). There wasn’t much that happened during our last day there, except enjoy the beauty of the beach and resort. The journey back was also uneventful but pleasant and smooth sailing. After dropping off Irene at her place, it was back to our home. I wonder if Uncle has anything to say.....

It was still not too late in the afternoon when we got home, so naturally Uncle was not home from work yet. That allowed Susan and I to take things easy to unpack, shower (individually) and relax after such a long drive back.

And when Uncle came home, it was just in time for dinner so I left Susan to enjoy her meal with her husband. Surely they had things to catch up on after so many days apart. I had something light and fell asleep in my room soon after.

But I was soon awakened by a knock on my door, and I struggled to even open my eyes as I was already in deep sleep and was so tired from the trip. It took a significant amount of effort to get out of my bed and make my way to the door. I was expecting that Susan perhaps wanted a quick word with me or brought supper, but when I opened the door, to my surprise it was Uncle. Oh shit, what did he want with me?

Uncle: Hi.... oh you were sleeping?

I guess it was really obvious and my sleepy face just gave it away. But before I could answer...

Uncle: Sorry, I saw your light was stilll on and thought you were still awake.

I had indeed fallen asleep with my room light on. I glanced quickly at my alarm clock and saw that it was only past 10pm. At the back of my mind, I kept thinking if he was confronting me because he knows what I have been doing with his wife.

Uncle: Anyway, I just wanted to ask you if you had a good time on the trip.

A sigh of relief - I tried to muster a smile in response and answer as calmly as I could.

Me: Oh.... yes of course. It was a great trip!

Uncle: I am glad. And thank you for taking care of Auntie (he always refered to Susan as Auntie when speaking to me). She told me that you had showed her a good time!

I paused for a split second to ponder what that meant - was it a hint at something? What did he mean by ‘good time’?

Me: Err... well...

Uncle: She told me you brought her to enjoy good food and beautiful sceneries and even drove most of the way!

Me: Ah... yes yes.... But it was no trouble at all. I was familiar with the places anyway, and I like driving, so....

Uncle: Ya ya, Auntie said you were a very nice young man! Did she behave herself and treat you well?

Again, I was caught not knowing how to respond....

Uncle: Coz you know these aunties lah, sometimes when they are caught up with their shopping or sightseeing, they tend to forgetful that other people even exist, so I hope she didn’t neglect you or cause any trouble.

Again, relief....

Me: Oh it’s no trouble at all.... Su... Auntie was very nice and took good care of me too! I enjoyed very much being with her.

Uncle’s smile widened.

Uncle: That’s good, that’s good. Anyway, I won’t disturb you and let you go back to sleep. Thank you once again!

Before I could say ‘you’re welcome’, Uncle tienes and left. I peered out into the living room and Susan was nowhere to be seen. Hmmmm, so perhaps he was genuinely happy that I had taken good care of his wife on the trip. If he had known the truth of how I really ‘took care’ of Susan, I wonder how he would have reacted....

Exchange
24-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Camping for more! Support support :D:D

susansloverboy
25-11-2020, 02:50 PM
I woke up late the next day - slept soundly throughout the night after my conversation with Uncle the previous night. But since it was still the holidays, I could take my time and laze around first - no school, no activities, no rush. I pulled myself off my bed only after lying around for another 15-20 mins. It was time to get some breakfast.

The place seemed empty when I peered out of my bedroom; the master bedroom door was closed, the main wooden door was closed and there was not a single sound to be heard. So I casually strode out only in my shorts toward the bathroom for wash up. I was pretty confident I was home alone. Uncle should have gone to work, and Susan perhaps also at work or just went out for other reasons.

But as I was approaching my bedroom door after my morning routine, the Susan’s door opened suddenly and that gave me a shock. Was Uncle at home? But fortunately it was Susan, and she was equally shocked to see me.

Susan: Oh! I thought you were still sleeping.... even thought it’s already past ten thirty.

She was dressed like she was going out to meet someone.

Me: Yeah... woke up late coz was soooo tired.

Susan: You haven’t eaten then - want to go get breakfast? I could use another coffee.

Susan eyed me up and down.

Susan: Come.... lets go get you changed.

She nudged me into my bedroom and followed me in! Susan closed the door behind her.

Susan: Come on, you can get changed now. I don’t mind waiting for you.

Her eyes were still on me - well, mostly on my body. I paused only for a moment, then proceeded to undress.

Susan: Wear something nicer.... we’ll be going shopping after your breakfast. Is that okay, honey?

I just looked at her, smiled, and nodded. Then moved from my home clothes wardrobe door to the going out clothes door, buck naked, which was closer to where she was standing. I took my time to choose my shirt, jeans and underpants, allowing Susan sufficient time to have a look at my buttocks. The look on her face told me she appreciated it. After I got dressed, we left to get breakfast and coffee.

StayHere4More
25-11-2020, 04:48 PM
Nice update bro, camping for more kekekekeke :D

deematter
25-11-2020, 08:08 PM
many youngsters nowadays are open minded, they have special deal with the landlady to dismiss the rental

hotguy2406
25-11-2020, 09:03 PM
more more more

Dulien
25-11-2020, 11:38 PM
Support nice story & waiting for more updates

LumTinh
26-11-2020, 03:35 AM
More the merrier ;)

susansloverboy
26-11-2020, 10:25 AM
Breakfast was a simple yet satisfying affair just nearby our home, but I was surprised by the travel time to get to the shopping mall all the way to the East side of the island. I was puzzled why she had to travel so far just to do some shopping!! Aren’t all shopping malls the same?!!

I had to ask her while we were on the train.

Me: Where are we headed? Why are we going so far just to do shopping?

Susan: I have my reasons; you will know when we get there..... but I need to ask your first....

I had a puzzled look on my face.

Susan: How would you feel if I asked you to... help me choose my bra?

I had an even more puzzled and stunned look. It must have been very obvious and amusing coz Susan had a smile on her lips.

Susan: I need to get new bras... and I know how much you like my bras... so I need your opinion on what designs to get, since you will be the one who gets to see them the most anyway!

I had to look around the train cabin to make sure no one could listen in on us.

Me: Err... I get to.... choose?

Susan: Oh and panties too! And ya, if you like it and I like it, then I will get them!

I was lost for words. I couldn’t believe what Susan said to me. I didn’t expect her to be so daring as to do this kind of thing with me in public! I mean, surely people will stare at us, right?! A young guy shopping for bra and panties with an older woman - what will people think? Wasn’t she worried about that?

Me: But that means... but you mean we will be at the shop together?

Susan: Yes...

Me: But you are not worried what others might think? Or stare? Or laugh?

Susan tried to suppress her smile.

Susan: I was worried about that at first. But then I have been thinking about this a long time, and the more I think, the more excited I become, and the more I want to do this with you! Unless... unless you are afraid....

Me: Me? Er.... (hesitation), of course not! I was just concerned that you might be worried. If you are not worried, why should I be afraid?

I tried to put on my bravest and most confident look, but my deep gulp at the end of it betrayed me.

Susan turned away with a satisfied smile. Then...

Susan: You wanted to know why I want to travel so far just for shopping right? It’s because this is the only place I know which sells the bras I like, and have my size....

Her size? Wow, I haven’t thought of the fact that Susan’s breasts were so big that not all lingerie shops would have her size of bras! It was only then that it struck me! The look of comprehension on my stupid face must have been obvious - Susan didn’t have to say more, and merely smiled.

After a while more, we got off at our intended stop. The excitement was overwhelming!

susansloverboy
26-11-2020, 10:27 AM
many youngsters nowadays are open minded, they have special deal with the landlady to dismiss the rental

By the way, I still continued paying my rent - not a cent less. Because Uncle still makes sure rent is collected on time.

macqueen
26-11-2020, 01:06 PM
Great story TS, enjoy reading it!

susansloverboy
29-11-2020, 02:00 PM
We made our way to the 3rd storey of the shopping mall, and came to a rather small but well-stocked lingerie store. It was a weekday and at the relatively early hour, there were not many shoppers at the mall yet. Perhaps Susan was exploiting this fact - which explains why she wasn’t worried to bring me lingerie shopping!! Smart girl!

As soon as we entered the store, I was mesmerized by the assortment of women’s bras, panties, and other types of lingerie. Different colours, designs, material and of course different sizes! Susan walked ahead further into the store while I slowed my pace to admire these wonderful pieces of intimate women’s garments. There was no one else around, but a little later, a sales lady greeted Susan. I couldn’t really hear the words but Susan was led to another section of the store; I moved over to join her.

The section we were at had a selection of larger sizes of bras and panties. I immediately noticed that the bras had full cups and most of the designs were very elaborate - floral motifs on the cups, to lacy frills on the cup fringes and bra straps, to shiny satin-type material. Most had thicker straps and back bands with added hooks. All these features must aid with better support for the ‘heavier’ women! Without even turning to look at me, Susan asked:

Susan: So what do you think? Which one you think will look good on me?

I stared at her, briefly glancing at her bosom and back up again.

Me: Oh I.... I don’t know... there are so many to choose from!

Susan: Yeah, but just take a pick and we’ll see... any one you like ...

I hurriedly looked around again, conscious that the sales lady was also just nearby attending to us. Then I saw a dark blue one with very nice lace design on the cups. I pointed at it.

Me: That one looks nice.

Both Susan and the sales lady looked towards where I was pointing.

Susan: Hmmm not bad....

Without having to be told, the sales lady looked for the the correct size, took it down and removed it from the hanger. The one she took looked considerably bigger than the one I pointed at. I snuck a glance at Susan’s chest again - matches. Susan looked at me once more.

Me: Oh, another one? Okay okay... so.... how about this one?

It was just at eye level - a pearl white satin bra with absolutely no patterns or designs on the cups or straps. The material looked so smooth and shiny! It should be comfortable too. The sales lady once again repeated the process. But this time, she remarked with a giggle:

Sales: Not bad ah Susan - got someone to choose bra for you some more; your boyfriend ah?

Susan: Haha.... ya ya, my boyfriend - handsome or not?

The sales lady eyed me from head to toe...

Sales: Very handsome and good body .... eh, and so young some more!!

I started to blush; I didn’t expect Susan to be so open about this!!

Susan: Come, let me go and try these two first. You help me choose some more that you like....

Susan made her way to the fitting room and the sales lady followed her. Susan must have been her long-time customer and she must be quite experienced, since she was quite heavy at the chest area as well, I noticed. You could already see the gap between the buttons coz her shirt was stretched by her ample bosom!

Mexico1986
29-11-2020, 03:22 PM
Thank you for sharing nice story.

Azurri
30-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Very nice story. Here to support you. Thanks!

diputs1269
01-12-2020, 09:45 AM
Notti Susan with sales girl, cheers!

susansloverboy
01-12-2020, 12:33 PM
While Susan was busy trying out the bras I selected, I once again returned my attention to plethora of plus size bras displayed before me. So many colours and designed to choose from! Some had much thicker bra straps than others, so had partially see-through cups close to the fringes, some had soft fabric material over the cups - how was I to choose?! Then I saw another white bra which I liked - but this one had silver and golden designed on the cups, with the ‘loose’ fabric material which made it looks bit ‘puffy’. The bra straps were also slightly thicker and had the same material on them too. It made the whole bra look big but comfortable. I reached out to touch it - felt soft to the touch; I cupped my palm on one of the bra cups and squeezed gently. Wow, I wondered how it would feel with Susan’s breasts filling those cups! I decided I wanted Susan to get that one.

Next, I came across a maroon coloured one, pretty similar to something Susan already had, but this one had cups which tapered sharply as it came towards the middle, allowing more of the bust to be revealed. Wow, I bet Susan’s deep cleavage would look great in that! And what’s this? The middle part between the cups was a rectangular thing ....

Sales lady: That’s the clasp.

I turned in surprise when I realized she was standing next to me. I must have been too distracted by the bras to hear her making her way from the fitting area!! Susan was nowhere to be seen, probably still in the fitting room admiring herself.

Sales lady: It’s to unlatch the bra from the front. This way, you don’t have to reach all the way back to unhook your bra.

I was amazed - simply because I never knew such a thing exists!! It was the first time I saw one! Heck, it was the first time I heard of one!!

Sales lady: Here, let me show you...

She stepped in front of me to get the bra, and as she did so, I caught a whiff of her perfumed scent. Not too heavy, and sweet-smelling. Next, she held up the bra right in front of her chest and begin to demonstrate, explaining the steps as she went.

Sales lady: So first you grab both sides of the clasp. Then you twist and push it inwards like this till it clicks.... and then you just pull in opposite directions (one up one down) and ....

The bra cups just slid apart! And the position and way she held the bra made it look like she just undid her own bra! Very nice sight to behold!

Sales lady: You want me to take this to Susan to try? I can find her size for her.

Me: Oh ya, and this one too.

I held out the white one I picked earlier. She took it from me and proceeded to look for the appropriate size. I admired her figure while she was doing that - her arms were reached out and upwards to look for the bras, and in the process her white shirt was stretch tightly across her body. I could see the outline of her own bra through her shirt, and it looked good. Her breasts wasn’t as big as Susan’s but she was slimmer, so her bosom stood out rather prominently.

I went back to admiring the wide selection of bras while she returned to the fitting room, but after a moment, both Susan and her came back out.

Susan: How? Found any more you like? These are not bad (gesturing to those she tried on) - if you like them, I will buy.

Me: I think those are the best I can find today.

Susan beamed at my comment and took one quick last look at the bras before nodding to the sales lady. They then proceeded to the cashier counter. Soon after that, I was carrying the exquisite bag of Susan’s new intimate wear as we made our way to exit the mall. But before that, Susan made a brief stop at one of the carts selling essential oils.

wahsoon
01-12-2020, 03:36 PM
Very nice update TS, hoping to read more! :)

susansloverboy
02-12-2020, 08:58 AM
How Susan looked like when she does housework around the house.
(This lady is not Susan; just for illustration purposes, but Susan’s figure is similar)

susansloverboy
02-12-2020, 09:06 AM
Bending forward to clean revealed more of her cleavage...

diputs1269
02-12-2020, 09:53 PM
Bending forward to clean revealed more of her cleavage...

Upz you +14 for posting of Susan lookalike, cheers!

mbcz
02-12-2020, 11:15 PM
Please keep the updates coming, thanks for sharing bro. :)

susansloverboy
03-12-2020, 01:17 PM
We did not speak much on the train on the way home, but I could sense some sort of excitement from Susan - most probably from all the new lingerie she has (and what she had planned to do with them). I was secretly excited too at the though of seeing her in those. Wonder if she will do a fashion show for me. But in a small part of my mind, I also started thinking about that sales lady. I tried to shake it off, but it kept creeping back!

The return trip seemed shorter and soon we were already back in our comfy home, me slightly sweaty from the walking but not tired at all - the excitement was still as intense. But I decided to take a shower to cool off.

Susan: Sure honey, go have a shower, but don’t take too long - I want to show you something in a moment.

Show me something? Wow, I couldn’t wait!! So I took a quick shower and made sure I cleaned my ‘important parts’ and came back out wrapped only in a towel; Uncle was still at work so it was no issue at all.

I made my way to the living room and Susan wasn’t there, then I went to her bedroom and found the door closed tight. What might she be up to? I knocked gently:

Susan: Give me a second, honey....

I waited for her outside her door and a moment later, it opened. Surprisingly, Susan was dressed in her nightgown.

Susan: Come in and have a seat on my bed, honey. I want you to tell me what you think...

She ushered me to be seated at the edge of her bed and proved to stand right in front of me. Smilingly enthusiastically, she unbuttoned and let her nightgown drop to the floor, revealing the first bra I picked out for her - the dark blue one with floral designs on the cups. Damn it looked good on her - stylish yet looked comfy as the full cups nicely supported her heavy assets. Didn’t reveal too much of her flesh but I thought it should not matter much - coz I am going to remove it eventually anyway!

Susan: Do you like it? I think it looks great!

I just nodded, smiling.

Susan: It feels very comfy too! But I think t doesn’t matter coz you are going to take it off soon anyway, right? You naughty boy!!

She read my mind and guilty as charged! Then my view lowered and I noticed an anomaly - her panties were not a matching set! Doesn’t it comes with matching panties? Or did we forget it in our haste?

Me: Your panties... it’s not matching!

Susan bent and glanced down.

Susan: Well of course - we didn’t buy any panties, remember? And not all of them comes in a set. I really just wanted to buy new bras anyway.

I was visibly disappointed; don’t get me wrong - the bra looked fantastic but the mismatch panties which were not even new just spoilt the whole image. Worse - it was a major distraction!

Susan: Erm... you don’t like? I can change into another nicer one....

Me: Or...... perhaps, you can just.....

Susan: Just what?

Me: ..... just put on your new bras....

Susan: Yes?

Me: Without ANY panties.....

Susan’s face changed from a look of confusion to surprise to delight! I saw a smile form...

Susan: You are so cheeky!! Oh my... show you my bra still not enough, you want me to ... to take off my panties and... and model for you some more?!

I had a smile of my own.

Me: Well it’s for the benefit of your new bras - coz the panties you have on now is such a mismatch and distraction to them! It detracts from your overall gorgeous look! You wouldn’t want the look of you in your new bras to be affected right?

There were no arguments from her - it seemed my words were quite convincing. The thing is - I was indeed speaking the truth!

Without a second word from her, Susan’s panties came closing down her thighs to the floor. A cheeky smile on her face:

Susan: So, happy? Do I look good now, in this new bra?

And again I had to speak the truth - she did indeed look gorgeous in that new dark blue bra.... only in that bra and nothing else....

susansloverboy
03-12-2020, 01:17 PM
Upz you +14 for posting of Susan lookalike, cheers!

Thank you very much!!

susansloverboy
03-12-2020, 03:40 PM
Me: Wow, that is so much better! Now I can truly concentrate on your new bra and nothing else ... oh I mean along with your beautiful figure as well of course!

Good save - I hope. But judging by her grin, I think I did well.

Susan now has her hands on her hips like a model, turned slightly from left to right and back again to show me the bra from different angles. The shiny material on the plain parts of the bra catches the light well and really accentuates the curves of the cups - and on Susan, the curves were really.... curvy! I could tell this new bra really does the job well in providing ample support and yet still looks attractive as an intimate garment. Much to my surprise, it looked so good I didn’t even want it to be taken off!

Susan then did a twirl in two opposite directions to show me the rest of the bra - sides, back and straps. What an excellent piece of lingerie it was! Then Susan settled right in front of me.

Me: How does it feel? You like it?

Susan: Why don’t you have a feel yourself?

Her hands never left her hips but her eyes glanced at her own bosom, inviting me to cup a feel - which I did immediately, albeit not rushingly. I cupped, I squeezed, I shook, I jiggled and I lifted then released - the bra stood unintimidated and continued to hugged Susan’s heavy but tender breasts snugly.

Me: Wow, it feels good.... really really good!

Susan just smiled, but then made her way to her attached bathroom.

Susan: Get reedy for Number 2...

foldalba
03-12-2020, 07:20 PM
Nice story bro, looking forward to more updates.

diputs1269
04-12-2020, 05:17 AM
Feel good reading and getting ready for more, cheers!

CheeHongCheng
04-12-2020, 09:23 AM
Woo lingerie model Susan!! :D

otamay
06-12-2020, 01:09 AM
So arousing.

Camping here for Number 2....please.

jvcs
06-12-2020, 02:33 AM
Really fabulous story here. Pls keep going TS!

susansloverboy
07-12-2020, 01:04 PM
I was expecting Susan to appear in the order of bras which I had selected at the store, so I was surprised when she emerged from the bath room with bra number 3 - the pearl white satin bra with no patterns or designs on the cups or straps, but had a smooth and shiny exterior. It was a simple yet elegant piece which elevated the classines of Susan’s bosom. She seeemed equally pleased with it, and stood at the bathroom door a momen before making her way towards me. She came real close with the bra (and her breasts) just mere inches from my face. Heck, I could even smell the new bra scent!

Susan: Is this a good view?

She paused for a while before making the turn left, and the right, and then right round to show off the back. Again - simple, classy, elegant, and the light hue matched Susan’s equally fair complexion. Hehe, no unmatchkng panties to cause distraction was indeed a right move!

And then to another of my surprise, she move straight back to the bathroom, without even waiting for me to comment. I decided to hold my tongue for the moment; I had a feeling I would be using it a lot in a moment.

When Susan once again appeared at the bathroom doorway, I was once again surprised and even more aroused. She had on the last piece I chose - the maroon bra with the tapering cups and front clasp. And boy did the shape of the cups reveal a lot! It not only showed most of Susan’s deep cleavage, but also more of her busty flesh! And she had an equally sexy smile to match!!

Susan: I think I like this one the most...

She once again did her catwalk towards my location. I noticed her breasts bouncing and swaying a bit more in this bra as she did. Hmmm... not as much support then. But then again, perhaps support wasn’t the main purpose of this piece.

Bra and cleavage inches from my face:

Susan: And I think you like this one the most also, am I right?

I only grinned and looked up at her, then back down again to her bra, particularly at that front clasp, and the tremendous amount of strain it must be holding to keep those cups together!

Susan: Smart boy to choose a sexy bra which opens in the front. Makes it easier for you to unhook it right? Why don’t you do the honour of helping me take it off then?

I didn’t waste a second and reached for the clasp, trying to recall the exact steps the sales lady taught me.

Then I realized something....

The bra was so tightly stretched it was almost impossible to twist the clasp inward to make the click! Was this even possible to happen? Did she get the wrong size or....? Susan noticed my difficulty and smiled even more. I tried once again to make the twist, but with only a very small surface area to grasp with my fingers, the task was extremely hard!

Susan: Not so easy, is it? (smirking)

I gave a nervous laugh and attempted a third time.

Susan: That’s why I never bought these type of bra, coz my size is not too suitable and it’s not the most comfy. I only bought this piece coz my honey likes ...

But even as she was saying that, Susan cupped her own breasts (outside the bra cups of course) and pushed inwards while slightly lifting up. The clasp manage to twist and click. I instinctively pulled the clasp in opposite directions to separate the cups.

Susan: Finally you managed to unhook it.... And I have to admit, even though the bra looks so sexy, it feels even better to have it come off!

She was already moving the cups apart and taking off the straps from her shoulders, revealing her beautiful assets in the process. The bra was very tight indeed as I could see the imprint of the bra cups and straps!

Susan still stood in front of me after her bra was removed and chucked onto the bed beside me, as if inviting me to start enjoying her massive mammaries. However, as soon as I moved forward hoping to plant my lips on her nipples, she deftly stepped back and moved towards the bathroom once again.

Susan: Still have to model my last bra for my honey...

What a freakin tease she was!!

Knnor
07-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Damn good story TS, please continue!!

susansloverboy
07-12-2020, 01:53 PM
When Susan emerged again from the bathroom, she was of course with the final piece from our haul that day - the puffy looking white bra with silver and golden designe on the cups. The material on the bra cups and straps made Susan’s bosom look even bigger than usual! But the downside was it also made her look more plump than she is. She her way to right in front of my face once more, did her side poses and twirls and settled to face me again.

Susan: Nowhere near as sexy as that one (chin pointed to the maroon bra beside me), but so much more comfy! All this extra fabric is usually for younger girls but thank you for thinking this looks good on me lah!

She was grinning and indeed quite pleased with it.

Susan: But since this one is most comfy, I think I shall leave it on... let you enjoy it for a longer time, while we have fun.

As she said that, she bent down and reached her arm under my towel to fondle my erection and family jewels. My eyes remained fixed on her cleavage even though I was caught by surprise.

Susan: Wah, someone is all ready for me.... just like I am ready for him!

Susan immediately spread open my towel and continued to massage my cock, while climbing onto the side of the bed (and me), getting ready to mount me! I could merely support her into position while she guided my hardness into her. She wasn’t lying when she said she was also ready - she was all warm and wet down there for me!

I could only lay back helplessly as Susan rode me with an intensity that forbade me to do anything else. Her moans and cries filled the room as we made vigorous love - what an amazing finale at the end of a fantastic lingerie fashion show.

Susan: You were.... you were right to suggest me taking off my panties.... so easy.... to fuck you!

She struggled to say that between her moans and sighs. I only nodded in agreement, and moaned along with her as well. It was a great view looking up at her in that new bra while she fucked me, surprisingly better than her breasts bouncing and swaying wildly as they would usually.

But after a while I gathered enough energy to flip her off me, and while keeping my erection inside her, I switched to missionary - I wanted to fuck her AND take off her bra at the same time. So while I had the upper hand, I pulled down her bra straps hard and quick, so that she couldn’t resist it, all the while still giving it to her good.

Then I lifted her legs to one side, laid down sideways in almost a spooning position and fucked her from behind. This gave me access to the back of her bra, which I managed to unhook after a while (all the while still fucking her). Susan did nothing to resist.

susansloverboy
07-12-2020, 01:55 PM

KuayTutu
07-12-2020, 09:22 PM
Amazing story, still going strong. Support!!

MastHero
08-12-2020, 02:03 AM

Front buckled bra, swee!! :D

susansloverboy
08-12-2020, 09:32 AM
Once I got Susan totally naked, my hands started roaming at her freed breasts - ‘punishment’ for teasing me just now! But then again it didn’t seem to much of a punishment for her coz she was loving it! The penetration plus the fondling of her breasts made her moan and scream even more intensely!! And yet I still wanted to kick it up a notch!

I got off from behind her and pivoted to be in missionary again, but this time lowered my face to her chest to begin feasting on her lovely bosom. And Susan welcomed it with open arms - literally!! Fucking and sucking; sucking and fucking - it’s was a period of total enjoyment for me and my sexy landlady. And by the end of it, I knew I couldn’t hold it any longer.

Me: I am going to cum, and I want to cum on you!

Susan: Yes honey... yes you can cum on me ... cum on my breasts honey... cum right here!

She couldn’t have said it at a better time, because that was right when I was ready to burst, and burst on her I did! Shots of my warm sticky cum landed on her breasts, nipples, chest and tummy, to which she accepted with squeals of laughter and satisfaction.

Susan: Wow, so much!! I like it very much! And so warm.....

I couldn’t respond. After that total and overwhelming release, I dropped face-first onto her bed and fell asleep.

otamay
09-12-2020, 08:59 AM
Susan is so good to enjoy till TS knock out!

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

susansloverboy
09-12-2020, 01:15 PM
I was awakened suddenly with a loud smack in the peaceful afternoon air. It wasn’t until a few seconds later that the feeling registered and I realized the sound came from my ass being smacked by someone!! I struggled to turn my head toward that direction, from that prone position I was still in. Susan was bent over the bed, close to my bare buttocks, already fully clothed.

Susan: Time to wake up honey! I didn’t expect you to sleep for so long!

What was the hurry? - I thought to myself. Wasn’t it still early in the afternoon?

Susan: Uncle would be back home soon. He even called to ask me what I want for dinner!

Oh damn.... it must have been quite late already, even though it was still bright outside. Again I had to struggle to lift my body up to scramble out of bed. I had fallen asleep and slept naked in Susan and Uncle’s bed. Susan ushered me to the common bathroom to freshen up, taking the opportunity to cup my buttocks as well walked through the house.

Susan: Have a good shower while I go and tidy up the room.

Good idea - her bra was still on the bed and she may even have to change the sheets, considering what we had been doing on her bed just moments ago!

Fortunately, Uncle didn’t come home too early that evening and that allowed Susan and I to return everything in the house back to normal. He did not suspect a single thing by the time he got home, showered, eaten and went to bed. He was even cheerful enough to have a short chat with me before heading to bed!

What an eventful and exciting day! But as I lay on my bed that night, one unexpected thought appeared in my mind - the bra sales lady...

otamay
13-12-2020, 04:34 PM
Uncle is pleased with TS for taking very good care of Susan.

Any story on the bra sales lady, hehe.

yenhuijoe
13-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Great share TS, enjoying this story very much!

borneye
13-12-2020, 11:58 PM
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro :)

diputs1269
14-12-2020, 12:35 AM
What an eventful and exciting day! But as I lay on my bed that night, one unexpected thought appeared in my mind - the bra sales lady...

Hmmm the sales lady must be quite attractive to leave behind some good impression, cheers!

Maji
18-12-2020, 02:54 AM
Great story bro, keep it up

peregrene
20-12-2020, 10:21 AM
As always, great story TS. I miss Irene though

ispank
20-12-2020, 12:32 PM
double posts

ispank
20-12-2020, 01:44 PM
Camping with popcorn for more updates. ;)

susansloverboy
28-12-2020, 08:40 AM
As I woke up the next morning, the same thought came back to my mind; I just couldn’t stop thinking about the sales lady! And I knew that I had to do something about it, or risk possibly going crazy, and so I began to plan for it - I needed to pay her a visit!

So that morning, I did the usual stuff to get ready and informed my lover that I needed to head out to meet my friends. I even had breakfast outside in the way to my destination - I wanted to be at the store as early as possible, so that I may catch her when there was no one else around. When I arrived at the mall, her store was not even open yet, as were many shops there! I had no choice but to hang around and wait nervously. In my mind, I rehearsed what I was going to say and how I was going to say it. I tried to calm myself but couldn’t shake off the nervousness. Finally, from the corner of my eye, I saw someone in front of her store, getting ready to unlock and enter it. I walked up nervously to get a better look - it was her indeed. She saw me as soon as she raised the shutters and stood up.

Sales lady: Oh hello... good morning. So early today? Where’s Susan?

I tried to act as calm as I possibly could.

Me: Oh yeah... I came early to shop, so I can have more time to .... choose.....

Damn it, I was already screwing it up! Why was I so nervous?!

Sales: Oh? Choose? You mean....?

Me: Ah, well... I was thinking of... choosing some more.... you know.... for Susan...

Sales: Oh really? Well why don’t you come on in first and we can talk me. Let me keep my things first. I rarely get customers so early in the morning!

She led me into her store and it was such an invigorating feeling to be among those lovely ladies’ intimate wear again; and this time I was alone with her - how exciting!

She came back out to the counter after putting her stuff away.

Sales: By the way, my name is Pauline, and you can let me know what you need; I will try my best to help!

Ah, finally I get to know her name - Pauline. And I also noticed she was dressed in her rather tight-fitting white shirt and long black pants which showed off her womanly hips, buttocks and thighs.

Pauline (P): So the pieces you picked yesterday - Susan didn’t like them? Or you didn’t like them?

There was a slight teasing smirk on her face.

Me: Oh.... actually no... she liked them very much, but just that....

P: So you don’t like them?

Me: No no no... I like them very much too! Just that, I was hoping to get... some more.

P: Oh wow, some more pieces? That’s quite a lot you are buying there...

Me: And some panties - marching ones, if possible...

I felt my face turning warm, then hot...

P: Oh my god, you are turning red! So cute! Don’t be shy... you are already very brave to come shopping for bras with Susan yesterday, and even braver to come alone today!

I saw her wide and friendly smile and that really soothed me. I smiled back nervously, face still burning.

P: Okay okay, come come... let’s have a look....

I was surprised as she grabbed my wrist gently and let the way to the section which we were at yesterday. We both stood facing the wall of assorted bras, with her slightly behind and beside me.

P: Fo ahead. Just take your time to look and choose. Or let me know what you have in mind and I can recommend some to you.

My eyes wandered around the wall. To be frank, it was all just one big blur of colours and fabric to me; I could not focus. My face was still burning hot - perhaps I should let her choose for me.

Me: Could you help me pls? Help me .... I was thinking of something ....

P: Are you going for something more sexy... or
comfy? I am guessing it’s more for what you want - am I right?

That wide smile again. Wow, was she teasing me? My face turned up the heat even more. She let out a soft chuckle before I could answer.

P: Okay okay.... take your time and tell me what you are looking for. Gosh you are so red!

If she was trying to calm me down, it wasn’t helping at all!

Me: I am looking for something... well.. with less... you know, which covers less....

P: Oh? You mean something sexier - like a half cup?

She saw the puzzled look in my face at that statement.

P: Meaning that the bra cups don’t go all the way and cover the entire breast.

Me: Oh... oh I see. Yes.... yes, that sounds nice.... and oh.... also with thinner straps ....

P: Oh .... so it looks like you DO know what you want...

There was that smile again.

P: But such designs are... not too comfortable for ladies like Susan.

She saw that puzzled look again.

P: Because Susan is a.... much ‘heavier’ woman.

Me: Ah yes... her breasts are very big and heavy.

I saw her eyebrows go up and in a look of genuine surprise, but also confirmation. Then I noticed I had held up my hands in front of me in a cupping gesture to emphasize my comment on my landlady’s breasts!

P: Oh..... looks like you not only know about what bra you want. Looks like you have already.... seen ... and felt Susan’s breasts?

Guilty! And caught!! I couldn’t find a response in time.

susansloverboy
28-12-2020, 08:41 AM
As always, great story TS. I miss Irene though

Noted; there will be more coming later.
Pls stay tuned and thank you for your support!

susansloverboy
28-12-2020, 08:42 AM
Uncle is pleased with TS for taking very good care of Susan.

Any story on the bra sales lady, hehe.

Coming soon....

susansloverboy
28-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Me: Oh, um... er...

I swear my face felt like it was ready to explode!

P: Okay okay.... I won’t say anymore. You poor thing - face so red already!

I turned back to face the wall of bras, and just quickly painted at one which I thought was okay.

P: Yeah.... that one looks fine. But I must tell you as a professional, that that may not suit Susan well. It’s just too skimpy for her figure. Not enough support and those thin straps will be painful if she wears it for a long time. Even if I get the correct size for her, her boobs will be spilling out of the cups, and if she is wearing a plain top, it will be visible to everyone.

I turned back towards Pauline, surprised by her detailed analysis.

Me: Spilling?

P: You know Susan’s breasts are very big right? And they are also very soft. I am sure you have touched them before, am I right?

I stammered trying to find an appropriate answer while still meeting her gaze.

P: By the way ah, can I ask you something?

I just nodded.

P: What’s your relationship with Susan? Are you really her boyfriend?

Me: Erm.... what did she ....

P: She said yesterday that you were her boyfriend lah, but I though she was just joking! Furthermore she is married. So is it true?

I was so nervous - oh shit, what have I done by coming here alone! Have I exposed too much of my relationship with Susan and now more and more people are going to know?!! Oh damn oh damn oh damn! I have to find a way to diffuse her insterest! Or maybe.... somehow use it to my advantage? I needed to test her...

Me: Oh, you really want to know?

Her face went from a smug smiley one to one of genuine curiosity. I was pretty confident this was juicy gossip she had to get her hands on!

Me: I can tell you more...

Her eyes lit up at that opening statement - my hunch confirmed!

Me: .... if you help me get what I was looking for.

P: Oh sure - if course! That’s my job anyway; come let us start to find you the perfect bra for Susan!

Her words and body language brimmed with enthusiasm!

Me: Thank you very much! Oh, yeah and panties to match.

P: Yes yes of course, I am sure you will like what I find for you.

She moved in front of me to have a closer look at the upper rows of bras, allowing me to catch her scent and admire the imprint of her own bra (the back) through her tight white shirt. What an excellent view!

Seconds later she picked and took down a classy-looking deep blue satin bra which was a half cup and skimpy straps and a thin band. She the turned towards me.

P: How’s this? Sexy enough for you? Or do you prefer something a bit more see-through?

Wow, see-through? That’s a great idea, but perhaps for later consideration. I needed to work with what I have in front of me currently. I gazed at the beauty which she held in front of her own chest, and from that angle, I could observe both the bra as well as her breasts just slightly further behind. I changed my angle from left to right and up to down, admiring both the bra and also the bosom of the lady holding them. I even had a hand to my chin in a thoughtful look of consideration. Pauline then started to turn the bra around to show me the various parts:

P: See - half cups like I mentioned so that you can see more of her breasts. But I guarantee her top part will start to spill our over the top of the cup. Then the side and back band are super slim, which may ‘cut’ into her flesh if worn for too long. Same goes for the thin shoulder straps. And of course the cups are not padded or lined coz Susan doesn’t need any. You may be even able to see her nipples through the cup when her niplples are erect.

She turned the bra so I can now see the inside of the cups. I reached out to touch the material - so soft and quite thin. And oh, my hands were so close to Pauline’s own breasts! Excitement!!

Me: Wow, how do you know so much?! It’s amazing how you can explain so much within such a short time!

Pauline smiled - as one would after being praised.

P: Young man, I have been selling bras for so many years already. I think even before you started to have any interest in women’s breasts!!

She let out a hearty laugh.

P: And also your Susan has been a long-time customer if mine, so I know her figure well! I think I have touched her breasts way before you did!!

Another laugh...

Me: Touch her ..... breasts?

P: What are you thinking? During bra fitting I mean! It’s important to make sure she wears tries on her new bras properly, and so sometimes I help. I have seen and touched her boobs before, have you?

Me: Er.... let’s talk about that a little later....

Her eagerness to know more was too obvious!

P: Okay okay .... you can tell me later... So now, what do you think of this bra?

I out on my thinking look again:

Me: I kinda like it a lot, but I am not too sure if it will fit Susan...

P: I told you it would not be confortable for Susan, knowing her figure and also her preference. It may not also look nice if it creates the very obvious ‘bra bulge’ where the band and straps ‘eat into’ the flesh, especially the back fat.

I shot a genuine puzzled look.

P: Like this one here - can you see?

She turned around and showed me her own back, pointing to the part where the back band of her bra was, close to the hooks. I could see the slight depression where her bra was, and the slight bulge of the surrounding flesh. God damn - that looked exactly the opposite of ‘not nice’ to me!

Me: Oh I see.... I know what you mean now!

P: Good. See, these are the things you never considered right? It’s not always smaller or more revealing is better, you know? You need to consider the overall look.

That smug and proud look came back again.

Me: Thank you so much for pointing out all these to me!

P: No problem. I am happy to share with you. Customer satisfaction is number one to me. Okay, so now can you tell me more?

Me: Oh.... between me and Susan? Okay... so yes... I am her boyfriend, just like she said; she wasn’t joking!

Her eyebrows were raised and a cheeky wide smile emerged.

P: Oh my god... for how long already?

Me: For almost a year...

P: Wah! So long already, and I didn’t even know! So have you .... have you two...

Me: Been intimate?

She nodded enthusiastically like a little girl. I just smiled back.

funfox
28-12-2020, 04:03 PM
She is biting the bait liao...reel her in TS!
Get her to try on those half cups and lacy ones for you

lightningpython
28-12-2020, 06:20 PM

Get Pauline to model those lingerie? :p

diputs1269
29-12-2020, 12:15 AM

Good suggestion, cheers!

peregrene
29-12-2020, 02:48 AM
Get Pauline to model those lingerie? :p

Good suggestion!

susansloverboy
29-12-2020, 07:13 AM
Well done guys - you all read my mind!
More coming soon...

ketwa
29-12-2020, 08:57 AM
Fantastic story TS, can't wait for next update hehe :D

susansloverboy
29-12-2020, 01:14 PM
Me: Well, we have been together for almost a year - what do you think?

I was my turn to smile now, although still quite nervously.

P: Aaahhh, I see.... so you have seen her naked, and she has seen you naked already lah

I just smiled back gently.

P: Wah, I didn’t know Susan was so lucky - married already but can still have boyfriend. And such a young one some more!

Was there a hint of envy in her voice? Maybe I should tease her some more...

Me: Actually, I am the lucky one; I never imagined she would be interested in me... but erm, let’s get back to choosing, shall we?

P: Yes yes of course. So what do you think - you want to keep this aside as shortlisted and pick another one?

Me: I don’t know - i really like how this one looks but you mentioned it won’t be good; then why don’t you recommend one which you think will look good AND be comfy for Susan? I could use your expert and experienced advice.

She only needed several seconds before she selectes another piece - this one a light blue / cyan colour fuller cups and wider bands and straps. But this one had laces on the cup edges and shoulder straps.

P: There you go - this one would be more suited for Susan, especially for a woman her age. It’s more mature and softer-looking while still sensual. Feels great for your to touch too!

She held it up in front of her at chest-level again, and I once again adopted my deep-thought stance. She turned it around slowly for me to appreciate from various angles.

Me: I am not sure how it would look on her thought; I mean, it looks really good now but not sure if...

P: Ah not to worry, I will give you her size and if it still doesn’t fit well or if she doesn’t like it, you can come back to me. Of if she wants to come here and try it on, that’s fine too.

Me: I actually hope to keep it a surprise for her. And I don’t want to have to take it back to change it.

P: Oh.... a surprise - so nice of you!

I didn’t respond any further and just kept looking at the piece of intimate wear in her hands. Let the moment stew for a bit.. She kept showing off her product and kept observing for any response from me. Finally, it was time to for me to test her reaction:

Me: I just wish ... if it was on a .... you know, like a model or something so I can really see how it looks...

P: Oh.... oh I see... I can put it on...

Jackpot!! It worked!!

P: ... a mannequin for you to have a look but the size would be totally different.

And no more jackpot - damn it! Did she not get my hint?

P: .... coz Susan’s size would be much bigger than any of the mannequins I have here. But don’t worry, I know Susan’s size so it would definitely fit.

Me: Oh ya, that’s true and I totally trust you, but the thing is she may not like it, and it may not look the same on her as I would have imagined, you see....

P: Oh.... like that... I understand, but for inner wear like bra, it’s hard to get the size and look perfect the first time round. Like panties - you can’t even try it; just have to pick the best size and design and usually it would fit.

Damn, I’ve got to be more direct then.

Me: I understand... but I was hoping.... that .... if you could....

My eyes went from her, to the bra, and then to her chest. And even though it took hardly a second - she understood my intentions right away.

peregrene
29-12-2020, 01:26 PM
Pauline sounds interesting. Intriguing too. Can describe what she looks like?

diputs1269
29-12-2020, 03:22 PM

Oh this suggestion seems great, cheers!

FengTing323
29-12-2020, 06:30 PM
Really like this story, please continue! :)

biostar
29-12-2020, 06:55 PM
Oh this suggestion seems great, cheers!

Upped you twelve.

Eagerly waiting for TS' next chapter of this juicy story. :D

otamay
29-12-2020, 07:18 PM
Didn't know that Pauline is such a lovely lady.

susansloverboy
30-12-2020, 11:33 AM

Of course - I will describe her in further detail in my subsequent posts!

Pls stay tuned!

susansloverboy
30-12-2020, 01:09 PM
For those of you who wished to know what Pauline looks like, here’s a quick description:

She has a slimmer body compared to Susan, but cannot be considered slim by normal Asian female standards. She is of average height with long flowing hair - dyed brown slightly and tied in a ponytail these two times I have met her.

My guess was that she was in her mid to late thirties, and has a serious, means-business kind of look when not smiling. When she smiles her demeanor immediately changes to very friendly. As the white shirt and black long pants she wore on both occasions were rather figure-hugging, I was able to see that she was rather busty (although not as huge as my Susan) with nice round buttocks to match. I wasn’t sure though whether the busty image was due to her experienced choice in bra selection. Rather wide in the hips but that is considered attractive to me. Those clothes accentuates her relatively slim waist to hip/chest ratio, and with slight heels, the way she walks could be considered quite seductive. And oh, she smells good too, but perhaps a tad heavy on the fragrance.

And now, let’s pick up where we left off...

P: Wait a minute... are you thinking about.. ?

There was a slight smile on her face. My face was ready to explode again.

P: Did you want me... to put on the bra for you?

I hesitated; I couldn’t read her reaction. Should I just be blunt? Oh what the heck!

Me: Erm..... yes?

Her eyebrows were raised in a look of disbelief. I swear I could feel my heart beat in my head and my face bursting.

P: You want me to wear the bras for you to see?

Was she angry? Was she teasing? I couldn’t tell!! I didn’t know what to do!!

P: That is so inappropriate!

Oh shit shit shit... goddamn it - I blew it! It’s all finished!

P: All my life selling bras, I never expected to hear such a request!

What should I do - do I just flee? Do I apologize and beg her to just forget it and keep it to herself? Do I cry like a little girl? My head bowed lower and lower in embarrassment without me realizing.

P: But I must say - it is quite a surprise and you are so daring! Is that how you got together with Susan?

I looked up at her - myself surprised as well at the change in her response. And what’s that I see - is she... is she blushing as well?!! Was she.... was she enjoying it?

P: Hmmmm.... how about this - why not you tell me more about you and Susan, and I will consider it?

I didn’t know how to respond except to keep staring at her - why yes, she was blushing indeed!

P: And I will consider about it, only because you are so cute!

I finally found my tongue, a sliver of courage and managed to respond:

Me: Uh... sure, I can tell you....

P: Okay... good! <smiling, still blushing> Gimme a second....

Again, I was surprised as she walked towards the entrance of the store. I turned to see what she was up to. And to my surprise (again), she started to lower the shutters, with her still INSIDE the store!

When she was done, she walked back to me:

P: It’s still early so there won’t be customers yet anyway; I don’t want anyone to interrupt your story.... Come, let’s go to the back.

I followed Pauline to the back of her store...

CibLover
30-12-2020, 01:17 PM
And we're following too!!!

The nice story, I mean.... :p

Please continue

zeroXzero
30-12-2020, 02:15 PM
camping with so gain n cant wait for nxt part of story

otamay
30-12-2020, 03:28 PM
And we're following too!!!

The nice story, I mean.... :p

Please continue

I am also following closely behind, hehe.

CibLover
30-12-2020, 06:51 PM
I am also following closely behind, hehe.

Bro, dont follow TOO close, horrrrrr..... :eek::eek:

Hehehehe.... :D

otamay
30-12-2020, 09:18 PM

Sorry too sexcited liao forgotten about the social distance, hehe.

MichaelWinn
31-12-2020, 10:51 AM

upz returned

susansloverboy
31-12-2020, 11:21 AM
We stopped near the back of her store where the fitting room was (actually just 3 cubicles with curtain ‘doors’) and she turned to face me:

P: Okay, tell me all about it!

I paused for a bit, not even knowing where to begin!

P: So how did it start?

Me: Oh er... I am renting a room from her, since I started my studies here...

P: Oh you are still a student? Oh, so young .... I thought you started working already

Me: Yeah, no - I am still studying now. That’s why I am only renting a bedroom. And so, of course I see her everyday ...

P: And then you started to like her? Or did she start to like you?!

It was obvious Pauline was unable to contain her excitement. There was an inquisitive smile on her face and her arms were crossed tightly across her chest, and in the processes cradling her breasts. Her eyes were wide and fixated on me.

And so I went on to tell her about how it had all began between Susan and myself, right up to the time we first had sex, all behind Uncle’s back. I purposely focused on the sexual details, which saw the most interesting reactions from Pauline.

P: Oh my god, oh my! I never would have thought that Susan was so... so .... adventurous! Having an affair behind her husband’s back! And with such a young thing some more!

Me: So, what do you think of her now? Is she very bad?

P: Yes - very bad! So very naughty! And you too! You like older women? You don’t have a girlfriend your age?

Me: (sheepishly) I don’t.... Susan... she is my first...

P: Your first girlfriend? Or your first.... time?!!

Me: Erm.... both...

P: Oh my god!! You were a vir... you gave your virginity to Susan?!

I managed only to smile, head lowered.

P: Wah, this Susan.... can’t believe she likes young boys... and virgin boys some more! But can’t blame her lah; who ask you to be so handsome?!

I blushed and only continued smiling.

P: I can tell why she is interested in you, but what about you? What do you like about her?

Me: Oh... er.. coz she was really nice and took care of me...

P: Oh - that’s all? You sure?

Me: And of course her... she looks quite attractive also.

P: Her what? Which part most attractive? Any favourites?

Me: Her.... she has very nice breasts...

P: Haha, I guessed that must be the main reason - the main attraction! You like her big big breasts right? Or is it that you like older women’s breasts?

Me: Yeah... I like her big breasts... very nice to touch, and kiss and..... suck. I have never seen young girls’ breasts before so I don’t know; in real life, I mean. But I know I like older women because they are just more... more mature and attractive. I can’t explain why.... I mean, I really do love Susan, not only her breasts...

P: Wow.... so you already fell in love with her huh.... I must say I am impressed with Susan... and also very envious of her!

Me: Envious? But why? I am sure you have tons of guys waiting to be your boyfriend! Even if they know you are married, many will still want you to be their girlfriend!

Pauline held up her right hand in front of me.

P: Married? Who told you that? See - no ring here!

I was genuinely surprised. Also, not wearing a ring does not mean not married what. It could have been for a variety of reasons.

Me: Oh.... I meant.... I really really thought you were already married. Someone as pretty and successful as you .....

P: I’ve had a few boyfriends lah... but that’s about it. Now still single.... but if you have any friends you can recommend to me, haha!!

I could only reply with awkward laugher, unsure of how else to respond. Several seconds passed by in silence.

P: Well, thanks for telling me so much... today is really filled with exciting surprises!

Me: Sure, but please please don’t tell Susan that I told you. I know she wants to keep this private.

P: Silly boy - if she wanted to keep this private, do you think she would have brought you here? And to shop for bras with her?! She was showing you off to me lah!

That statement truely caught me by surprise! It had not crossed my simple (and perhaps really silly) mind!

P: My dear young man.... you still have a lot to learn about women, especially older women!

Me: Oh yes of course... yeah wow... I totally didn’t think of that. Thank you for your advice....

Pauline smiled with an obvious look of deep satisfaction.

P: Soeaking about advice - since you were nice enough to share so much with me.....

She walked off to the bra wall rack once again, and came back with the another piece of the same bra she just recommended to me.

P: Needed to find my size.

Without another word, she stepped into the cubicle closest to us and drew the curtain shut.

peregrene
31-12-2020, 01:53 PM
Nice update TS.

Looks like Pauline's curiosity got the better of her

Thanks for the description of Pauline. She sounds hot!

zuayana
31-12-2020, 03:53 PM
Pauline wants you to follow her into the cubicle!! :D

diputs1269
01-01-2021, 10:43 AM
Showtime by notti Pauline, cheers!

alec
01-01-2021, 03:35 PM
Surprise surprise

hiongsak
01-01-2021, 04:53 PM
Great story. Lamtinh!!

Aldridge8
01-01-2021, 05:39 PM
Very interesting story, please continue TS :)

susansloverboy
02-01-2021, 09:31 AM
It took me a second to register what had happened, and I was suddenly extremely excited to know that I will be seeing her in a bra soon! The unmistakable sound of fabric and buttons in the silence of the empty store confirmed my thoughts - she was taking off her shirt! And from behind the cubicle curtain:

P: You know - I can’t really believe I am doing this, but I hope you will not tell anyone about this. You are the ONLY person I have done this for.

Me: Um... yeah of course... Of course I won’t tell anyone. You don’t have to worry about a thing!

P: Okay.... I trust you. And I hope you like what you are going to see. My figure isn’t too fantastic you know; getting old already....
Hmmm..... Wah this is not bad at all! I can’t believe I have not tried this on before!

I presumed that last part was just her talking to herself after putting on the bra. I was bursting with anticipation and didn’t even respond. I thought she would emerge anytime soon, but she didn’t. She took longer than expected and I heard fabric again. Women - always taking their time when it comes to clothes.

And then her head popped out from behind the curtain:

P: Are you ready?

Then she pulled back the curtain to reveal herself fully.

She must have seen the change in expression on my face at that instant:

P: What? disappointed?

And disappointed I was - she was still fully clothed!! Yes, although her shirt is now no longer tucked into her pants. And she must have seen my obvious disappointment as she let out a hearty chuckle.

P: My god you are so cute!! Don’t be like that! I am not going back on my word; I just want to show you how the bra looks WITH a shirt on! That is equally important to how it looks on its own, understand?

I nodded, but wasn’t entirely convinced by her words.... yet.

P: Now look here - see this bra has a lighter colour, so it doesn’t show too clearly through my shirt, even though my shirt is white.

To emphasize her point, she used her hands to tug downwards at the bottom of her shirt, straightening the fabric taut over her bosom.

P: And also the lace at the edge of the cups - it softens the edges so the cups don’t make an obvious line where the cups end and the skin starts. See? And if you observe carefully you can even see the lace patterns slightly...

doox
02-01-2021, 02:26 PM
Looking forward to next chapter ;)

otamay
02-01-2021, 09:47 PM
P: Now look here - see this bra has a lighter colour, so it doesn’t show too clearly through my shirt, even though my shirt is white.

To emphasize her point, she used her hands to tug downwards at the bottom of her shirt, straightening the fabric taut over her bosom.

P: And also the lace at the edge of the cups - it softens the edges so the cups don’t make an obvious line where the cups end and the skin starts. See? And if you observe carefully you can even see the lace patterns slightly...

Pauline is so professional to the max.

biostar
02-01-2021, 10:06 PM
Pauline is so professional to the max.

Upped 12, and waiting patiently for TS' next instalment of this fantastic story.

5Dots
03-01-2021, 12:06 AM
Great update ...... hope to read more! :)

funfox
03-01-2021, 05:55 PM
Hope TS can taste P as well, soon

diputs1269
04-01-2021, 12:01 AM
Hope TS can taste P as well, soon

I think should be very soon, cheers!

suver
04-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Fantastic story here. Strong support.

susansloverboy
04-01-2021, 12:12 PM
I lowered and craned my head forward to get a better look at the point she was making, effectively putting my face barely inches from her bosom. And it was true - I COULD see the floral patterns, and they looked good indeed! I also noticed Pauline’s satisfied smile when she saw that I was convinced. The she turned 180 degrees so now her back was facing me.

P: And you see at the back, the shoulder straps and band does not show as much coz of the same ‘soft’ edges and lighter colour; not much back fat that you can see, right - near the edge of the straps and band?

To emphasize her point, she once again tugged her shirt at the front, so the fabric was not taut at the back, allowing me to see the bra through her shirt. Very soft and feminine look, I must say.

Me: Ah I see.... but is that because you don’t have much fat to begin with, and that why they don’t show?

I heard her laugh slightly.

P: Oh I DO have fat - I can show you later with the other bra; it all depends on the type of bra.

She turned towards me as she said that, hands in front of her near the buttons of her shirt.

P: So now... let’s have a better look...

She let those words hand in mid-air, as she started to do what I had been looking forward to all morning - her fingers were deftly unbuttoning her shirt, starting from the one at the top. As she did so - not seducingly slow, yet not hurriedly fast - I could see more and more of her chest, followed by her cleavage (deep and perfect), the bra cups, and finally her tummy, until all the buttons were undone. Then she let it sit there for a moment, before gently separating the two halves of white fabric apart, and letting the shirt slide off her shoulders down her arms until it settled at her elbows (elbow bent with her hand in front of her), hanging off the side and back, revealing the bra and her magnificent upper body to me.

P: So why do you think? You like it?

I struggled to answer her as I could only manage a huge gulp, and tried my best to pry my eyes away from staring at her bosom - I failed.

Me: Oh.... very nice..... I like it a lot! <eyes still staring>

P: I told you - you can trust my taste and experience when it comes to selecting bras.

She even turned her body slightly to the left and to the right, slowly, so that I could view the bra (and her breasts) at varying angles. Then she slowly turned to show me the back.

P: See - no back fat.... or very little visible, right?

Even the back of the bra (and also her back) looked so attractive! Her complexion was slightly darker compared to Susan who was very very fair, but her skin was nice with a healthy shine to it.

She then turned back to face me, smiling seductively.

P: You like it?

Me: Oh yes... oh yes... it looks amazing!

My mouth went dry and I was at a loss for words.

P: You mean the bra or my breasts?

Then she burst into laughter - what a freaking tease she was! But before I could answer her, she began to pull up her shirt, button up and step out of the cubicle, bushing past me.

P: Now let’s have a look at that bra you chose...

susansloverboy
04-01-2021, 01:55 PM
Pauline had put her shirt back on again over the new bra she just showed me, albeit leaving the ends untucked into her pants. Then she was out at the wall rack looking and searching attentively again. It didn’t take her long to find the dark blue satin half cups before making her way back to me (and the cubicle)

P: Now the one you chose just now....

She helped it up to my face to show me as she brushed past to get into the cubicle once again. The process repeated itself - curtain drawn, sounds of fabric and shuffling inside - although this time it didn’t take quite as along, and soon her head popped out again from behind the curtain, with a sly smile.

P: Your choice is not bad at all; I think you may really like this!

When she finally pulled back the curtain, she wasn’t in her white shirt like the previous instance. The sight that greeted me made me harder instantly as she was only in her her black pants and yes - the half cup bra!

This bra gave her a completely different look - much sexier as the half cups revealed much more of her breasts, and boy were those nice and big! The much thinner straps added to their overall sexy and revealing look as there was just minimal material to cover her body! And her figure was fantastic! Her breasts were big compared to her relatively slimmer frame, making them all the more promonient!

P: Looks good? Sexy?

I nodded.

P: Shows off a lot more huh?

I nodded; gulped again. And to make her point more obvious, Pauline bent forward and placed her hands in her knees - allowing her breasts to be pushed together this creating a much deeper cleavage. I could not move my gaze anywhere else!!

P: Nicer like this right?

She smiled seductively and looked straight up at me while making that comment; what a fucking tease!! Then she stood back upright again.

P: But as I expected - looks here.... and here...

She gesture toward her shoulder where the straps had cut into her flesh, creating that bra bulge. She then turned and showed me her back, which received the same fate, although it wasn’t as bad as she had described, to be honest.

P: See - much more back fat compared to the other bra, right? And also, if I were wearing this for the whole day, I would feel the discomfort already. I can’t imagine how Susan would feel since her breasts are so much bigger and heavier than mine. See my shoulder?

She was facing me again but this time raised two fingers to her right shoulder strap and pulled it to the side, almost falling off her shoulders.

P: .... it’s already making such a deep imprint after just a few minutes...

She was not lying - the imprint was indeed visible.

Me: Oh.... wah... does it hurt?

But as I said that, I raised one finger toward her shoulder to gently feel said imprint - I caressed that small area gently from one side of the imprint to the other and slowly back again. I didn’t exactly know why I was able to do that but it seemed to be on instinct and empathy. My question was genuine, but that situation also gave me an opportunity to test how much more I can push forward.

P: Not really hurting, but it’s...

Me: What about the other side?

I raised my other hand to touch the top of her other bra strap. Her fingers met mine as she pulled it aside, and I showed the same tender loving care to the imprint there as well.

Me: My god, both sides also the same.... maybe we should.... we should remove these....

My fingers slipped both straps simultaneously off her shoulders, inciting a slight gasp from her.

Perhaps it’s now MY turn to take control...

CibLover
04-01-2021, 02:08 PM
TS, write faster lehhhhh.... :D:D

Pauline real teaser... YOU are one too!! :p

Hahahaha.... Please continue. :)

xAhKingx
04-01-2021, 02:12 PM
no horse run. ts bro pls continue

otamay
04-01-2021, 09:26 PM
So sexciting now.

Can Pauline resist TS advances or she is encouraging him instead?

Ronn69
05-01-2021, 07:06 AM
Great updates. Will TS remove her bra completely? :D

diputs1269
05-01-2021, 05:19 PM
Me: My god, both sides also the same.... maybe we should.... we should remove these....

My fingers slipped both straps simultaneously off her shoulders, inciting a slight gasp from her.

Perhaps it’s now MY turn to take control...

Yes just go ahead and cup her breast, cheers!

bat365
05-01-2021, 05:48 PM
Yes just go ahead and cup her breast, cheers!

And play with her nipples too hehe :D

susansloverboy
06-01-2021, 07:41 AM
I had expected Pauline to resist; at least to tell me not to do that or back away (although there wasn’t much room in that cubicle to back away), but she didn’t. Aside from that gasp, all she did was to look straight into my eyes, albeit in slight shock, and.... was that ... anticipation in her eyes? But there was no doubt that her breathing was much heavier now; so was mine! I almost couldn’t believe what I was attempting!

Pauline: Yes... it DOES feel better like that...

I took that as a cue and slipped my hands slowly downwards along her the side of her arms, caressing them lightly as they travelled, en route to the side band of her bra, and then back towards the clasp. I felt Pauline easing toward me, facilitating what I was planning to achieve. And achieve that I did - my (relatively) trained fingers deftly located and unhooked her bra clasp without much hassle. Another slight gasp from this lady, as we both looked downwards at the undone undergarment - it still stayed in place, held by her voluptuous breasts! I even had to ‘peel’ it off her to reveal her magnificent bust!

Big breasts relative to her frame and figure, even now without undergarments to provide any enhancement. And her areolas are considerably more dark pinkish-reddish compared to Susan’s, with not-yet-erect but-bristling-with-potential nipples to match. Man, those look really inviting - I wanted so much to get them in my mouth immediately!

P: You like?

My gaze returned to her fragile, anticipating eyes again. Her breathing - heavier yet.

Me: I like very much... so beautiful... so sexy....

I didn’t ask this time - not like with Susan or Irene - and slowly reached to gently caress Pauline’s beautiful breasts.

Firm... more firm than Susan’s by far, but yet oh so tender and smooth. I cupped them both and gave gentle squeezes - wow, so heavy! Then my fingers instinctively went to touch and play with her areolas and nipples. Pauline started to moan softly, letting out long sighs in between. No words further spoken. Her nipples grew more and more erect. It was time to taste them...

johnjordy
06-01-2021, 07:46 AM
please can thet tell me whats Happening i dont something

peregrene
06-01-2021, 10:26 AM
Pauline sounds like a lady who has not been "serviced" a long time!

Nice update TS!

CibLover
06-01-2021, 11:27 AM
Time to get some supplies of milk!!

TS, fast fast lehhhhh.... :p

susansloverboy
06-01-2021, 01:21 PM
Again, without asking for permission I tentatively lowered my head down to Pauline’s breast level and parted my lips. She too parted her lips and held her breath in anticipation of my tongue / lips making contact with her right breast. Instead of roughly cupping my mouth over her areolas and start sucking hungrily, I instead teased her nipple with just the tip of my tongue. I heard her gasp again, and simultaneously felt her body jerk slightly (my hands were at her waist now). My tongue started to twirl and flick gently after that initial touch, stimulating her erect nipple as best but as gently as I can. And I knew I was on the right track when Pauline’s moans grew louder and deeper. Her hands were now grasping my hair tightly. And after several moments of licking, I planted my mouth and started sucking and kissing her beautiful breast, taking her moaning and reaction to yet another level, sending shivers of pleasure throughout her body. Her arms were now wrapped around my head and her eyes were closed, fully immersed in her enjoyment. I increased my intensity of kissing, sucking and licking - even started moaning myself - until I was hungrily feasting on her tender flesh. I made sure I tasted each and every square inch of her heavenly mammary, and repeated the process on the other. I couldn’t stop, and I didn’t think she wanted me to. But I wanted more - my hands began traveling slightly southwards to caress her buttocks and eventually squeezing them, without letting up on the intensity of the treatment on her breasts!

I then attempted to shift my hands to the front of her pants...

peregrene
06-01-2021, 01:31 PM

I wonder if Pauline looks like this.

peregrene
06-01-2021, 01:33 PM

Or even like this

funfox
06-01-2021, 03:00 PM
TS and Pauline must be feeling super song now. Time to level up for more juice 😋😋😋

suver
06-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it !! :)

alec
06-01-2021, 05:02 PM
Niceee encounter!

GunningForSex
06-01-2021, 10:53 PM
This is a nice story, camping for more.

diputs1269
07-01-2021, 12:35 AM
TS and Pauline must be feeling super song now. Time to level up for more juice 😋😋😋

Yes TS is exploring south now, cheers!

susansloverboy
07-01-2021, 06:14 AM

I wonder if Pauline looks like this.

Thanks for the images bro! But Pauline is older and not as pretty. Don’t get me wrong - she is still attractive!

Figure-wise, you got it close, although her breasts are not as perky as this model.

E991
07-01-2021, 06:53 AM
Very nice story. Camping for more.

niaoshanwang
07-01-2021, 01:22 PM
Yes TS is exploring south now, cheers!

Going to play with penguins? :p

vendomy8282
07-01-2021, 02:29 PM
when i come here at the first time alone for work purpose, i also have no friends. I feel lucky as i mey my landlady in sugabok and she offers me a stay and take care of my dinner too. She is a real kind lady.

vendomy8282
07-01-2021, 02:31 PM
please can thet tell me whats Happening i dont something

yey the story is quite lond winded, you need to read few more times in order to get it gist

vendomy8282
07-01-2021, 02:32 PM
this tory is quite interesting and this reflect a part of your unforgotable moment in your life

otamay
08-01-2021, 07:00 AM
TS is testing Pauline's limit.

lu16jm
09-01-2021, 10:57 PM
Can’t wait for the update !

eddiesg
16-01-2021, 11:03 AM
Bro, update pls. Taking too long

JohnBuayGan
16-01-2021, 02:32 PM
Support a very good story. TS please continue! :)

BlueMaria
18-01-2021, 01:15 AM
Great story and write up bro. Camping for next chapter. :)

Brigadier
18-01-2021, 01:37 AM
Thank you and salute to your landlady story.

CibLover
18-01-2021, 12:06 PM
TS, MIA long time already.

Please continue story.. :p

cramlover
18-01-2021, 01:01 PM
Bro, it's taking too long to update. Please come back.

peregrene
18-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Bro, it's taking too long to update. Please come back.

It takes time to write a great story bro. TS probably has a lot on his plate and cannot find the time tp continue the story. Good things come to those who wait

quickfoot
18-01-2021, 03:40 PM
It takes time to write a great story bro. TS probably has a lot on his plate and cannot find the time tp continue the story. Good things come to those who wait

Agree bro. Good things are worth waiting for :)

Souichiro
18-01-2021, 03:56 PM
Spent a good part of my weekend reading this from scratch. Kudos to TS and I can't wait for the continuation!

6Friendly9
18-01-2021, 04:30 PM
Try bra and panty where got so long one.... :D

UserHAHA
18-01-2021, 04:33 PM
Carry on with this fantastic story!

otamay
19-01-2021, 12:52 AM
TS, MIA long time already.

Please continue story.. :p

Hope TS will continue writing.

aprilta
19-01-2021, 06:18 PM
Fantastic story bro. Support and camping for more updates!

greenboar
20-01-2021, 04:21 PM
Great share bro. Camping for next update. :p

strikeback
20-01-2021, 09:27 PM

Have la, slow and steady haha :)

otamay
25-01-2021, 07:27 PM

Must be having some fun in the changing room until forget the time.

katobuki
26-01-2021, 01:36 AM
Very sexciting story. Camping for more updates. :D

Unicon1
29-01-2021, 03:37 PM
Must be fingering her until got cramp ,have to rest afew days before can write.Hehehehe:D

macprince
29-01-2021, 08:44 PM
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!

requir
29-01-2021, 11:36 PM
anymore.............

diputs1269
30-01-2021, 12:16 AM
Must be fingering her until got cramp ,have to rest afew days before can write.Hehehehe:D

Most likely, cheers!

Sunwon
30-01-2021, 12:31 PM
Landlady went mia ...

ReneeY2869
31-01-2021, 07:04 PM
Absolute smashing story! More please! :D

GaoZupBan
01-02-2021, 09:27 PM
Really good story, do continue... :)

newyorker88
11-02-2021, 04:38 PM
anymore.............

Hey idiot. U think u so smart to write nonsense PM n hide by not accepting replies?

This is what u wrote.

(Fuck you dead!

you are a crazy retarded penniless balless coward bastard total loser scum beggar racist PRC-hater rabid mad dog!

you this crazy retarded bastard total loser mad dog is born without legs and without arms and you grew up in a tiny cage which your prostitute whore mother kept you locked in everyday while she sucked the penis of her PRCs clients everyday!

Last night my house's big Alsatian dog fucked your prostitute whore mother and also fucked all your prostitute whore female family members until they all died!

And you this bastard retarded total loser mad dog knelt down on the floor and you licked my anushole and you ate my feces and I used my slipper to repeatedly slap your face!

you this crazy retarded total loser bastard mad dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon!)

newyorker88
11-02-2021, 04:39 PM
Register new nicks all the time ? Becareful what u write. Earth is round. When it comes back to u one day. Remember what u wrote to many here

aldrich87
11-02-2021, 07:44 PM
camping for more

susansloverboy
16-02-2021, 10:38 AM
My fingers did their best to unbuckle the front of her pants; it made thing easier that there was no belt involved. And once it was unbuckled, I could pull down her zipper with ease. Pauline didn’t give any indication for me to stop, and within seconds her long black pants was being tugged downwards toward her knees. My service of her magnificent breasts didn’t cease either! But at the same time I wanted to see for myself what her panties looked like, so I was torn between continue sucking her breasts and stopping to glance at her panties.

In the end my curiosity won and I had to stop and lower my position, essentially kneeling down in front of her, eyes at her crotch level. Not only did I get to admire her sexy underwear, I could also catch a whiff of her womanly scent down there. Pauline did nothing to stop me, so my hand reached slowly for her panty waistband to start pulling downwards....

Lower and lower it went, revealing her bush, followed by the darker skin of her lovely pussy. It was hard to get a good view just then as her legs were still close together, so I pushed both her panties and her long pants further downwards till they reached the floor. Then I made Pauline spread her legs for me.

Pauline: Oh my god! Are you sure you want to...

I moved closer to smell her pussy, which was nice and womanly, but it was cut short - blocked by her hands.

Pauline: No don’t.... it’s not too convenient now... I haven’t freshened up!

I didn’t bother to answer but just moved her hands out of the way, purely driven by a primal urge. In the process I got her thighs to open wider and positioned myself as much under her as possible. The view got better, I could see more, I could smell more. Then I got to taste also. She was already moist, and tasted so good. Pauline squealed in excitement and delight.

But I was less than satisfied - I wanted to have more of her. So I decided to remove one of her shoes, and plant that leg on my shoulder, allowing me access to properly enjoy her warm, wet pussy! Pauline grasp my hair and head tightly as I licked, slurped and munched my way into her pussy!

Pauline: Oh oh oh my god!!

She was just moaning and groaning as I was eating her; I admit I was a bit rough because I was both excited and impatient, and also because of the situation we were in (in a changing stall in her shop). There wasn’t exactly time to waste.

After orally servicing her for some time, I decided it was time to enter her for a proper fucking. And since I was already so close to the floor, I thought I’d just sit down, undid my fly and expose my erection to her. The floor of the changing stall was too cramped so wasn’t able to lie down flat; instead, I was in a seated position with my legs stretched out. That allowed my pants to be undone and lowered just slightly. Pauline understood my gesture and expressed interest in the change in position. I guess she too was hoping to fuck me already. And to be honest, I was surprised that she didn’t now hesitate to do this. So she slipped off her pants and panties completely from the other foot and lowered herself to mount me. With just a slight guidance with her fingers, I was inside her in no time, and boy what a feeling it was! And on her part, she immediately when into full love-making mode despite the restrictive conditions. The loud slapping sounds made louder by the enclosed space really increased the intensity of the session, and that’s not even mentioning the moaning by the both of us. And who could resist those bouncing breasts of hers? I immediately helped myself to big handfuls and mouthfuls of her tender fair bosom! However, Pauline was the one in total control of the pounding.

After several moments of fucking...

Pauline: Want to fuck me from behind? You can still play with my breasts....

And so we both stood up and Pauline positioned herself with hands against the wall of the stall, buttocks arched toward my direction. And again my swollen penis found my way inside her easily and the pounding action resumed, with both my hands firmly planted on her breasts, squeezing and fondling. Pauline was moaning even louder now and both of us were breathing hard. The small changing stall was getting humid and stuffy!!

But due to the intensity of all the action going on, I was soon ready to climax.

Me: I’m gonna.... I’m gonna cum...

Pauline turned her head to acknowledge me.

Pauline: Just a while more.... just fuck me a bit more!

And so I did my best to hold it, hands now on her hips to thrust into her as hard as I can. Both of us gave our final few moans and groans and I eventually had to exit her.

Pauline understood and spun around to see me holding on to my manhood, vigorously rubbing it. She took over to give me the final few rubs and before long, I sprayed my love juices onto the changing room floor and part of the wall. I grunted roughly while she finished me, milking all that was inside me onto the floor. All I could do was to let her do her work, and lean my spent body on the opposite side of the changing stall.

Pauline: Wah.... so much... so nice....

She was still milking me while she said that, eyes still on my cock, stroking it to get the last drops out. I couldn’t answer coz I was still trying to catch my breath!

After she was satisfied that she was done with me, she did up her clothes as best as she could, trying not to stain them with both our love juices on her hand, and exited the stall cautiously. I just remained inside alone, leaning, panting, dick still hanging out. But she came back soon with a tissue box to clean me up, and then the floor.

Pauline: I’ll clean the floor again later. But for now perhaps you should put this away.

She finished her sentence with a smile as she helped me tuck my cock back inside and pulled up my underwear+pants. Then she tidied herself up , using the mirror in there to check herself.

Pauline: Oh my god..... that was so good. Did you like it?

I smiled, and nodded.

I left the changing stall and her shop a happy happy man.

susansloverboy
16-02-2021, 10:39 AM
Landlady went mia ...

Landlady still at home; more about her soon.

susansloverboy
16-02-2021, 10:40 AM

Thank you very much for understanding!

aczeta76
16-02-2021, 10:43 AM
Landlady still at home; more about her soon.

Nice update bro.. happy CNY

CibLover
16-02-2021, 11:42 AM

Welcome back, TS.

We are also finally happy happy to read your story.
Please continue. :)

peregrene
16-02-2021, 01:40 PM
Glad to see you back TS. As usual, securing!!

fujiang
16-02-2021, 02:34 PM
Nice juicy update, thanks! :D

redwolf
16-02-2021, 04:33 PM
My fingers did their best to unbuckle the front of her pants; it made thing easier that there was no belt involved. And
Pauline: Oh my god..... that was so good. Did you like it?

I smiled, and nodded.

That's it?
Any followups with Pauline?

Pro10
16-02-2021, 04:47 PM
Tat was intense n exciting...

Orange22
16-02-2021, 05:22 PM
More of Pauline please :)

otamay
16-02-2021, 09:49 PM
Welcome back, TS.

We are also finally happy happy to read your story.
Please continue. :)

Yes, many happy followers.

payjustnow
16-02-2021, 11:11 PM
Excellent story bro, hoping for more updates :)

susansloverboy
17-02-2021, 10:44 AM
That's it?
Any followups with Pauline?

That was just the first sexual encounter with Pauline. There will be more of her soon.

It seems many are more interested in Pauline.

susansloverboy
17-02-2021, 10:45 AM
More of Pauline please :)

Yes, more coming soon! Thank you for your support!

susansloverboy
17-02-2021, 10:48 AM
Glad to see you back TS. As usual, securing!!

Thank you very much for your continued support! Pls keep your comments and suggestions coming!

susansloverboy
17-02-2021, 12:10 PM
I went home happy and satisfied, barely even registering that I was holding a bag of women’s intimate wear! No wonder there were stares from people on the bus and as I was walking home.

But when I reached home I was surprised to find the place empty. Well it worked out well because it gave me a chance to hide the new bra first; I’d want to give it to my Susan as a surprise at a more suitable time. It also gave me to time to properly wash up after the ‘messy’ encounter with Pauline, what with my buttocks on the floor and all. But I just couldn’t seem to get Pauline out of my head. The look of her figure, the feeling of my hands on her breasts, my cock inside her, her moans and sounds - it was still all so clear in my mind! Then there was also the slight tinge of guilt - after all I did cheat on her... again. And to make it worse it was someone she had indirectly introduced to me!

I laid on my bed after my shower, reliving the moments again from just earlier this morning. Then, I drifted off to sleep...

peregrene
17-02-2021, 12:56 PM
That was just the first sexual encounter with Pauline. There will be more of her soon.

It seems many are more interested in Pauline.
Yes indeed. Pauline sounds very sexciting

susansloverboy
17-02-2021, 02:13 PM
I knew it was definitely something serious when even in my dream Pauline has appeared - the details were fuzzy but it was definitely her, and it was definitely about me wanting to be closer to her! I awoke from my sleep with the strong urge to contact her, but how could I do that? Make my way to her shop again? But then... I suddenly thought of it and went to get the newly purchased bra again - it had the receipt and therefore the.... the shop phone number!!

I crept out of my bedroom, unsure whether Uncle or Susan were already home, but my worries were unfounded as the place was still empty. So I quickly went to the phone, dialed the number with shaking fingers, and waited with bated breath. I asked to speak to Pauline, just in case someone else answered.

Pauline: Hi... was there something wrong with the bra? Didn’t fit Susan?

Me: No... she hasn’t even tried it yet. I was calling coz I was thinking of you.

P: Oh really? So soon?

Me: Yes.... I can’t stop thinking of you and this morning.

P: Me too.... (her voice dropped down to almost a whisper). But I can’t talk now.

Me: Ah yes I understand.... but when....

P: You want to come over tomorrow? But this time, after your dinner time.

Me: Oh, you mean in the evening? Tomorrow evening?

P: Yes, but actually at night - at about 9pm. Can you make it?

Me: Oh yeah sure.... I can, I can....

P: Great, see you tomorrow then!

Looks like I am having a second round tomorrow!! And this time, we can get straight down to business - I hope!!

5in1
17-02-2021, 03:47 PM
Looking forward to next update! :)

funfox
17-02-2021, 06:18 PM
Loving this!!
Great work on Pauline and it seems that she wants more too. Certainly getting interesting and more juicy stuffs licking her boobs and pussy 😋

otamay
17-02-2021, 09:53 PM
Loving this!!
Great work on Pauline and it seems that she wants more too. Certainly getting interesting and more juicy stuffs licking her boobs and pussy 😋

Yes Pauline is such a willing person.

susansloverboy
18-02-2021, 10:26 AM
That night itself I had a hard time falling asleep, and worse still, I found myself not even paying attention to my Susan when she eventually came back home! There was the tinge of guilt again but my mind was just so preoccupied with the upcoming meeting with Pauline! As a result I hardly slept and hardly got anything done the following day. Good thing is was still the holidays so I was not distracted from important schoolwork and had time to rest. The only thing I did well was to get prepared for my rendezvous with Pauline - I decided to masturbate in the late afternoon to relieve some stress and also hope it helps me to last longer at night, showered well after that, and picked nicer clothes to wear before I left the house. I even wore fragrance! I decided to leave the house much earlier, before Susan got home, so she won’t be asking questions on where I was headed.

I arrived at the shopping center early and had my dinner there - a light one - I didn’t really have the appetite to eat much anyway. Then I went to the level where Pauline’s shop was to try to ‘spy’ on her - see how she did her work during usual times. I noticed there was another younger lady working with her at the shop - much younger and slimmer, but not as voluptuous as Pauline. There were several customers whom they were attending too - business was good!!

When 9pm was approaching, I noticed there were no more customers and they were getting ready to pack up. I purposely loitered close to the shop so I could be noticed, but pretended not to pay attention to the shop. Soon, I saw the shutters being pulled down partially, and the younger lady left the shop. Pauline, whom had already noticed me earlier, checked the coast was clear, and subtly signaled for me to enter. Pauline made sure the shutters were closed completely as soon as I was in. I watched her as she locked it securely - she looked so good in that white top and black pants, and for a brief moment I wondered what bra and panties she had under there. When she was done, she led me towards the back of the shop - past the changing room, where the storeroom was.

HoeverKiJana
18-02-2021, 04:20 PM
Cannot wait for next update! :D

3eyebuaya
18-02-2021, 07:57 PM
Camping for updates

susansloverboy
19-02-2021, 01:52 PM
Was thinking of also writing about my favourite teacher - what do you all think? Would you be interested to read about it?

kurkby
19-02-2021, 03:51 PM
Was thinking of also writing about my favourite teacher - what do you all think? Would you be interested to read about it?

As long as she is sexy and the story is steamy, why not? :)

alec
19-02-2021, 04:52 PM

Clear this current one first... Don't jump yet

CibLover
19-02-2021, 05:21 PM

You write, we'll read it with gusto!!

Support, support!! :)

pebbu
19-02-2021, 06:36 PM
Support nice story, please continue TS.

otamay
19-02-2021, 08:57 PM
Didn't know that Pauline is so horny.

wanuatu
19-02-2021, 10:33 PM
Excellent share TS, big thanks!