Confirm very long time . :D

Looks like it . :)

samthan
15-05-2018, 11:11 PM
One of my fav story here. Also no update liao ha

susansloverboy
16-05-2018, 06:17 PM
Holiday Activities - Part 3

Nobody did or spoke much during the rest of the journey to Melaka. I figured both the ladies were exhausted either from the earlier ‘in-car entertainment’ or due to waking up too early in the morning. I knew I sure was feeling tired from all the driving, and perhaps the lack of sleep. But at long last, we finally arrived at our destination. Boy, I was just ready to get a quick shower and get a nap myself - but only if the ladies let me, that is.

Irene and I waited for Susan while she checked us in, since she was the one who did the booking. It took a while, but was all worth it when we did get to our room - it was actually a suite!! Yes, Susan spared no expense and booked us a suite with a living room and two bedrooms!! And the view from the fourteenth floor was not all that bad!

Once we shut the main door, we all started to explore the place. Naturally, the larger and more luxurious room was Susan’s, and I thought she would be sharing it with Irene. But I was wrong - she asked me to share the master room with her instead! Irene didn’t seem to mind taking the smaller room though, and went in to settle her stuff. We had agreed to go out for lunch after having our showers.

Susan: You like this room?

I was all wide-eyed and excited to see such an expensive and luxurious suite. It was the first time I had been in one.

Me: Oh yes! Wow, this place is beautiful, and huge! It must be so expensive!

Susan: I am glad you like it. Money is not a problem, as long as my baby likes it.

She had a smile on her face - a genuine smile of satisfaction. She was happy that I was happy! But at the same time, I felt kind of like... like a gigolo, having a woman spend her money like that on me, and spending money in return for sex! It was strange - I felt both pampered and cheap at the same time! But I guess you could say it wasn’t purely for sex - I mean, I did have feelings and genuinely cared for Susan after all.

I plonked myself down at the foot of the humongous bed to admire the room, as well as Susan who was standing right in front of me. My eyes were right on the same level as her bosom, and again I was reminded of her perkier-than-usual breasts. I stared. And she noticed.

Susan: Still curious about my boobs? I see that you keep staring at them...

Me: <without looking away from her boobs> Yes... I can’t help but wonder why they are so perky today...

Susan smiled as she looked down at her swollen assets, and then back at me again, teasingly.

Susan: Well, would you like to find out?

She took the two remaining steps towards me to close the gap between us. Her breasts were only inches from my face. I still didn’t look up at her.

Me: Yes, please...

Susan: Then help me take off this tight t-shirt now.

And that I did, with a considerable amount of effort, because that piece of clothing was clinging tightly to Susan’s body. She raised her arms to let me pull it off over her head. It was only then that I saw why...

I don’t really know how to describe it, but it was a particular bra which I have not seen before. The straps looked rather normal - just slightly thicker than the usual. But it was the shape of the cups that made it different. You see, the cups had a horizontal seam running all the way across, at the level where the nipples would be, and this type of design effectively made the cups more ‘protruding’ as it pushed the breasts both upwards and outwards. As a result, her already large breasts were thrusted outwards to look even larger!

Me: Wow... so big...

Susan: Big? You want me to keep it on for you to enjoy?

That was a brilliant idea, except that the bra had full cups, which meant that her lovely, large breasts were completely hidden.

Me: As much as I want you to leave it on, I think I’d rather enjoy your breasts with my hands and lips, rather than my eyes!

With that, I reached upwards to her shoulders and began pulling the straps down. Those things had already left heir mark on Susan’s silky smooth skin.

With the straps hanging loosely downwards, her entire chest area also dropped downwards slightly. Those straps were definitely doing a good job of lifting up her massive bosom.

Next, I reached my hands around Susan towards her back, effectively placing my face in her cleavage - I wasn’t complaining that the fabric of her bra cups were rubbing against my face. But what I was complaining about was tackling the complicated contraption that was the bra clasp! It took an extra long time to undo the four hooks! But that was all worth it when I was greeted by the view of her lovely, bare breasts, which really droopped due to their weight and the lack of support. The bra had also left its mark on those - I could clearly see the imprint left by the bra cups.

Susan: Oh my god, it feels so good to take it off.... Ooohh!!

Before she could finish her sentence, I was already squeezing and sucking on her big soft boobs...

susansloverboy
16-05-2018, 06:22 PM

Couldn’t find an exact one, but Susan’s bra looked something like this...

ibanezjem555
16-05-2018, 06:28 PM
Nice pix... Wish I had a car trip like that except probably my driving swerving at the excitement.. yes, I like Malacca too.. plse carry on bro ! :D

MaiLuanGan
16-05-2018, 08:22 PM
Support nice story, please keep going TS :)

astran
18-05-2018, 09:38 PM
Thanks for the updates Boss! Hope we get to read some Irene action soon :p:D

xiaocheng
21-05-2018, 12:38 PM
but, i do like the women having some sexy lacing bra instead. i always but those to my wife.

2335 Man
21-05-2018, 02:40 PM
Good job bro. Keep it cumming

VRossi1980
22-05-2018, 08:12 AM
really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.

susansloverboy
23-05-2018, 10:25 AM
Holiday Activities - Part 4

Both my hands started to wander around as my mouth was busy sucking on and licking Susan’s breasts. I skipped her skirt and slid up under them straight to where her panties were at, and pulled them right down. It came off smoothly and dropped to her feet in a small tight bundle.

Susan: Oh, you naughty boy! Just take off my panties like that! Oh, I like it!

I looked up at her and she was gazing at me lovingly. I figured she was just really happy at the way I was repaying her for the holiday!

One of my hands then went to grab her buttcheek, and the other went straight between her warm, moist thighs. Susan started gasping and moaning the moment my fingers touched her warm pussy. She spread her legs apart slightly for me, inviting me in, and I inserted two fingers inside her. At the same time, my tongue was already busy licking and flicking her nipples. Before I knew it...

Susan: Oh my god, I can’t take it anymore... I want to fuck you already, baby!

Right away, she bent down to rip off my pants and underwear, not even paying attention to my shirt. Then she got down on her knees to service my member to make it smooth and hard in no time at all. With her skirt propped up by her hands, Susan climbed onto me while I was still sitting at the edge of the bed, and mounted me. We started making love - there wasn’t a better way I could think of to start using this luxurious hotel room - and boy did she want to fuck me! She was making sure that each thrust started at the tip of my penis, and went deep inside her. I struggled to maintain my balance as I was starting to slip off the side of the bed.

But then something caught my eye - over Susan’s shoulder, I only just noticed that there was a figure at the door! It was Irene who was standing there, enjoying the scene, while in a seductive pose!

I paused for just a split second, surprised by Irene’s presence in the room. Susan didn’t know she was there, and I certainly hope she didn’t notice the pause. She continued pounding me and moaning at the top of her voice, which must have concealed any noise Irene had made earlier, if any. She certainly looked amused at seeing us making love like that. I returned my concentration back to the sex at hand.

The next thing I knew, Irene was already standing close to us, just slightly behind and beside Susan! And this time, I looked up at her, purely a reflex reaction, which Susan noticed immediately. She stopped fucking me, and tilted her head to look.

Irene: So... may I join in, pls?

Upsolala
23-05-2018, 10:39 AM
Getting hotter! :D

xiaocheng
23-05-2018, 12:21 PM
think if u need extra men power, here will have alot of following you, bro.

Floppydick
23-05-2018, 12:45 PM
Just holler if you need help.

susansloverboy
23-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Holiday Activities - Part 5

Susan: Oh, Irene - you gave me a fright! I didn’t know you were standing there!

Irene: Of course you didn’t know - you were moaning so loudly!

Susan started to ride me again, starting slowly at first, continuing our love-making session. It was just in time too, coz I was worried I would lose my erection with Irene’s intrusion. But the next thing she did made it all change. She started to unbuckle her short denim skirt...

Irene: Don’t stop making love just because I am here. You two continue and I will make myself useful.

Susan didn’t answer her but watched as she disrobed even while still fucking me, albeit at a slower pace. I too was mesmerized by the lovely sight before me - Irene was wearing a surprisingly plain little grey panty under her skirt. It looked old and used, and the only good thing about it was it was very easy to take off.

And when the bottom half of her body was naked, Irene began taking off her sexy top, revealing her sexy red bra. But that was where she stopped. She then came beside me and helped me take off my t-shirt. Susan continued to ride me even while all this was happening. Irene then pushed me backwards so I was lying flat on the bed (except my legs which were down the side of the bed). She then hopped onto the bed, knelt with both knees on either side of my head, and lowered herself towards my face, teasing me to give her a good licking, which I did, of course! I even had to take my hands off Susan’s thighs and plant them on Irene’s buttocks in order to eat her properly!

Gosh, Irene really freshened up just now, as her pussy smelled and tasted amazing! Sweet-smelling and full of womanly flavour, as I worked my way from the outer layer inwards, trying to reach as deep as I could. Irene too was moaning now, joining Susan who had gone back to the original pace of riding me. The double-teaming these ladies did on me was a little too much to handle!!

susansloverboy
23-05-2018, 06:21 PM

Imagine Irene on top of me...

susansloverboy
23-05-2018, 06:43 PM

Imagine Susan pounding me like that...

alec
23-05-2018, 07:35 PM

Imagine Susan pounding me like that...

atk from 2 sides... how to breathe??? shiok a

gaoo
29-05-2018, 08:30 AM
atk from 2 sides... how to breathe??? shiok a

Great to learn about your experience. Share with us more.

Hason82
29-05-2018, 03:08 PM
Hope we could hear you more about your stories. :D:D:D

susansloverboy
31-05-2018, 06:18 PM
Holiday Activities - Part 6

So there I was - enjoying Irene’s love clam while Susan was furiously riding me with both of them moaning loudly. I was running out of breath, as well as out of steam (to hold from ejaculating). I knew things would not las long at this pace. So I first signaled Irene to stop by gently pushing her away; good thing she got the signal and stood up and knelt beside me. Next, I sat up to face Susan:

Me: Honey, I want to fuck you from behind, can?

Susan stopped her moaning at once, and nodded at me, smiling. She then quickly got into her doggy position in the middle of the bed (just beside Irene) to wait for me to enter her. My erection slipped in easily and now it was my turn to pound her hard (it was nice to have short breather between positions though). Of course, I didn’t leave Irene out - I guided her closer to me by holding her waist and we started kissing hungrily. My hand then shifted from her waist and went down under to continue playing with her wet, wet pussy, one finger dipping in slightly from time to time in a teasing manner, and that drove her wild! My other free hand went to grab Susan’s hanging melons as they swayed and rocked from the pounding.

After a short bout of tongue wrestling, Irene pulled out and turned her head towards Susan (she still allowed me to play with her pussy):

Irene: Sis... <half moaning, half speaking> Can I try your boyfriend for a while? I am feeling so horny seeing you fuck him all this while. Just try a bit, please...

Susan turned to glance at Irene, pausing her moans for a while:

Susan: Huh? Oh... yeah...okay...

Susan then turned towards me:

Susan: Baby, why don’t you take a break from me and make love to Irene now. Don’t leave her out like that.

Me: Huh, really? But...

Susan: Don’t worry... Irene is like a sister to me. Just go ahead and pleasure her like how you would make love to me, okay?

Surprised by both their requests, I withdrew from Susan, and moved on my knees towards Irene. At the same time, Susan sat beside Irene and guided her to lay down, even placing a pillow under her head. I was moved at how gently Susan treated her, but then again, that was my Susan - forever thoughtful and gentle towards others; that was what really attracted me to her (aside from her lovely, large breasts, of course)!

Seeing that Irene was in position and ready, I proceeded to prop her legs up and apart, and slowly slid my shaft inside her. I didn’t even have to use my hands, as the lubrication from Susan’s moist pussy made penetration relatively easy. I could immediately feel the difference between the two vaginas - Irene’s was obviously tighter than Susan’s, and her slim and petite body made maneuvering easy; there was less flesh around to resist my thrusts. Almost immediately, Irene started moaning loudly as I got into a steady rhythm. Not wanting to leave Susan out of the action, I reached out to guide her towards me, but before I could do that:

Susan: Ah, one more thing to take care of....

She reached downwards to pull down Irene’s bra straps and proceeded to flip the piece of underwear so that it laid inside out on Irene’s belly. She didn’t take it off completely, but Irene’s small, perky breasts were already totally exposed for me to admire. Susan then moved closer towards me and we started kissing, while I let her hands run wild all over my body - from my buttcheeks, to my nutsack and also my nipples. It was really hard to focus on the love-making with Irene since there was so many things going on at once. At one point, Susan even mushed my face into her cleavage in order for me to pleasure her chest area. Of course, I did my best to satisfy her by sucking on her huge melons.

Alas, everything that was going on was too much for me to bear, and any amount of changes in sexual positions could not reverse the inevitable:

(After removing my face from Susan’s chest, and catching my breath)

Me: I... I’m gonna cum.... I’m gonna cum!

Susan immediately knew what to do - she got hold of my penis and scrotum just as I exited Irene, and massage them right above Irene’s body. And Irene watched Susan’s actions with great anticipation, as she saw my swollen red member being skillfully massage by her sis. Before long, the first stream of my milky cum shot out onto Irene - staining her breasts, her bra, and her her tummy. I let out a long guttural moan and sigh, as I shot out onto Irene again and again until there was nothing left. As soon as Susan released her two-handed grip on me, I just slumped on the bed, exhausted. The last thing I heard were girly giggles from those two ladies.

PokeMaster89
31-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Steamy :) Nice story

mmm111
31-05-2018, 10:41 PM
Parking here waiting for more updates great story bro :)

denque
31-05-2018, 11:56 PM
Nice story TS, support and camping!

Sigg4
05-06-2018, 09:02 PM
Camping for more stories...

Hason82
10-06-2018, 10:54 PM
camping for more

tortoise69
11-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Excellent story . :D

raylim1977
30-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Great story! Thanks

http://vions.net/?fromuid=1066831

yycaddy
02-07-2018, 08:47 PM
Great write up. Very steamy story which never fail to make me hard on

BrothersGibbs
02-07-2018, 11:41 PM
A very nice story to read :)

KTVbuddy
03-07-2018, 09:22 AM
setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.

ml1138
05-07-2018, 09:18 AM
waiting for more updates...:)

Deancafe
05-07-2018, 11:18 AM
Camping here for more.

Instapound
05-07-2018, 11:36 PM
Hoping to read more.

madpig88
06-07-2018, 06:52 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

kweeheng
06-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Hoping to read more updates.

Informer
06-07-2018, 03:03 PM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

kungnguyen
06-07-2018, 07:09 PM
Camping for more.

xiaocheng
17-07-2018, 02:54 PM
TS, where r u ? busy at Melaka ?

xiaocheng
14-08-2018, 04:47 PM
TS, Melaka trip should be more meaningful and excited. where are you ?

HottieQ
14-08-2018, 05:28 PM
Very nice story, waiting for updates too

xiaocheng
10-09-2018, 01:42 PM
TS, no more news after melaka trip ?

Hason82
30-09-2018, 12:49 AM
TQ. Any more updates?

freshmilk
21-10-2018, 10:59 PM
Anymore updates to this great milf story?

otamay
21-10-2018, 11:04 PM
Anymore updates to this great milf story?

Yes looking forward to TS for updates.

ExactRightWords
22-10-2018, 01:38 AM
Same, waiting for updates too! :)

susansloverboy
10-11-2018, 02:23 PM
Sorry for being away for so long. I am back to continue the adventure, so here we go:

Holiday Activities - Continued...

I lost consciousness almost immediately after that exhausting session. And by the time I opened my eyes, the sun wasn’t shining as brightly outside anymore. I knew it was already getting late. There was absolute silence in that hotel room; not even a slight sound from outside. I looked around the room to search for Susan and Irene, and when I didn’t see them, I ventured outside.

There wasn’t a single soul outside as well, but as I looked around, something on the coffee table caught my eye - there was a note. I picked it up and it said:

“Honey, Irene and I are going out to get some lunch, and maybe walk around a bit. Be back soon!”

Apparently, they didn’t come back that soon, since it was already getting late now. I didn’t feel it earlier, but now that Susan mentioned lunch in her note, I realized I haven’t eaten yet! As if on cue, a growl came from my tummy. I got dressed to go out - it was time for an early dinner.

Walking outside on my own, it felt great to be taking in the sights and sounds of the Melaka streets. There were many people walking about - some tourists such as myself, by mostly locals going about their everyday life. In the back of my mind, I wondered if I might bump into the ladies....

Sure enough, I felt someone tap me on my shoulder a moment later:

Susan: Had a good sleep, honey?

She was beaming as usual, without the slightest sign of tiredness on her face. Gosh this lady was amazing! She was perspiring a little from the heat, and she had changed into a different outfit, but she looked as energetic as this morning.

Me: Oh yes... I slept for so long! It was great though.

Susan: Oh that’s good. I couldn’t bear to wake you up just now, so Irene and I came down first. I wanted to let you rest. In fact, we were just going back to get you for dinner!

I looked around, having just noticed that Irene wasn’t with Susan.

Susan: Irene’s still at one of the shops back there. Come, let’s go get her and we can look around for a makan place.

And so we went to get Irene, who also changed into a new set of clothes, and who also didn’t look the least bit tired, and went in search of authentic Peranakan food.

It was a long and wonderful dinner - too wonderful in fact, as there was just too much yummy food! Once again, Susan spared no expense and splurged on dish after dish until I could eat no more. I couldn’t even think of getting my favorite Melaka cendol even though I was longing for it - that was how stuffed I was. Then we made the long, slow crawl back to the hotel - not because there was heavy human traffic, but because we just couldn’t walk any faster!

Back in the luxury of the suite, all three of us just slumped on the sofa, motionless. The ladies were now showing slight tiredness, both from the lack of rest and the giant dinner we had. We watched TV for a about a full hour before Susan excused herself to go take a shower, but not before asking me if I wanted to join her...

susansloverboy
10-11-2018, 02:40 PM
Holiday Activities - Continued....

Susan led me into the luxurious master bathroom and started to fill the tub, taking the time to test the water temperature to get it just right. The sight of her bending over with her bum towards me got me turned on again, but I remained standing still. She wasn’t wearing anything fancy or revealing, but that sight, together with the luxurious surroundings, just made everything so exciting!

She then turned to me and proceeded to undress me...

Susan: Wah, what a tiring day! But glad that you managed to rest just now. I am feeling tired now after so much walking just now.

Me: Hmmm, then let’s have a quick bath and go to bed?

Susan: Well yes.... or we can also relax and take it slow. No better way to soothe the body than soaking in a hot tub. Especially with a handsome guy like you <chuckles>...

I nodded, just as she removed the last piece of clothing from my body, and started on herself. I just watched as piece by piece, Susan’s clothes came dropping onto the bathroom floor. Behind her, the water level in the tub rose steadily...

bigbabby211
10-11-2018, 04:09 PM
WAiting for more
Welcome back

JustAUser
10-11-2018, 04:24 PM
Welcome back!!!!

susansloverboy
10-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Holiday Activities - Susan’s Night

It just does not get old - the sight of Susan’s bra coming off, followed by how her full bosom droops and sways looked just as attractive as the first time I witnessed it. I just enjoyed the view in silence, albeit for just a few seconds, before she turned and bent down to feel the bathwater. The water level was just several inches high, but Susan stepped in nonetheless. As she lowered her body to sit inside the bathtub, I once again glanced at her swaying breasts. Now I understood why she didn’t bother to wait for the water to fill up - with her inside the tub, the water level rose considerably.

Susan: Don’t just stand there; come join me!

Susan reached out her arm and waved me toward her. I complied, and lowered myself into the tub with her. But there was a problem - there simply wasn’t enough space to fit both of us in there! Well, I could lay on top of her, but my considerably heavier body weight would crush Susan! And she saw the problem too. But being the quick thinker that she was, she moved herself to the side of the tub.

Susan: Why don’t you lay down first instead? Come...

I did as she asked and now I was the one laying in the tub. Once she saw that I was in a confortable position, Susan proceeded to lay on top of me (her back toward me), slowly and gently. Her smooth, tender naked body felt amazing on top of me!

Susan: How’s this? Feeling okay honey?

She rested her head on my shoulder and I instinctively put my arms around her. But those hands of mine again instinctively reached right up to her gorgeous breasts, and started massaging them gently. Susan let out a seductive sigh, and let me do what I wanted with her. Gosh, those boobs were so soft!! My fingers reached for her delicate nipples and caressed them softly - again, another sigh, but this time much longer and deeper. She was definitely enjoying the attention. And my hands weren’t the only parts showering Susan with my attention - down below, something else was starting to stir!!

2335 Man
11-11-2018, 02:26 AM
Nice to be back.

meijipcc
11-11-2018, 07:05 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

basfreak
11-11-2018, 07:12 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more.

JustANewbie
11-11-2018, 07:48 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

ManureClown
11-11-2018, 09:32 AM
Nice updates TS, thanks

rawboy83
11-11-2018, 09:34 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

susansloverboy
11-11-2018, 06:13 PM

I could feel my private part getting harder, and so could Susan. She started grinding her buttocks on my hardening member ever so slightly - her movements hardly perceivable - but the feeling was just as intense. I let our moans of my own. My fingers first skirted around her nipples, caressing her areolas, before making their way to those sensitive and erect tips (both our bodies were submerged in the tub, but her breasts remained above water level). Then Susan turned her head towards me, facing me sideways, and we locked lips in a gentle kiss, continuing with our muffled moans. It was truly a glorious moment then - there was absolute silence around us except for the occasional sound of water (and our moans, of course). I wasn’t thinking about anything else, and I bet it was the same for her.

After being in that relaxed, soothing position for some time, Susan broke the lip-lock to change things up a bit....

Susan: Honey.... would you like to try... making love in water?

Me: You mean...

Susan: We’ve made love in the shower before, but never before in a tub...

I just looked at her.

Susan: I’ve never tried it before in my life...

Without saying a word, Susan sat up from her leaned-back position and positioned her private parts over mine, guiding her body by grasping the sides of the bathtub. I felt her nether regions brush and rub my erect penis head several times, before her fingers gently grasped my shaft to position it for entry inside her. And enter her I did...

She started slow, letting out a louder moan as I penetrated her for the second time that day. The feeling was rather intense, I must say (perhaps the being in water had that effect, or maybe I was just sore for the day?), and Susan was clearly enjoying it too. She adjusted her arms on the sides of the tub to gain better purchase, and slowly increased her pace. Soon, water was starting to slosh and splash around as her movements grew. It was hell of a sound effect - rather than the usual ‘slapping’ sounds mixed with our moans, we now had this ‘thrashing’ sound of the water!! Soon, I too, had to hold onto the sides of the tub to steady myself. It was going great - for the exception that I could only see her back. So in order to change that, I sat up and planted my chest to her bare back, and reached for her massive bosom once again. And this time, I didn’t start slow with caressing or anything; this time, I grabbed and squeezed them hard!!

susansloverboy
11-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Hey guys, first of all, thanks so much for the support! But also let me know if you prefer to hear more about Susan or Irene (or Ms. Sylvia) and I will work on that.

Thanks again!!

ml1138
11-11-2018, 06:24 PM
if possible all three should good, waiting for update...:)

alec
11-11-2018, 06:46 PM
Wooo... Good update!!

morrelation
11-11-2018, 07:22 PM
Support nice thread! :D

KnowItAll
12-11-2018, 06:55 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05
12-11-2018, 07:04 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.

KTVbuddy
12-11-2018, 09:35 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

susansloverboy
12-11-2018, 06:20 PM

Susan was a little startled by my actions, as she paused for a split second, before resuming her riding. But when she did resume, she rode me harder and moaned louder. My abs strained a bit to keep myself in that upright seated position, but I pushed the feeling aside.

It was a great new position (and location) to be in at that moment! In a single instance, I was able to grab Susan’s bare breasts from behind, have my body stuck closely to hers, have her riding me, and all the while soaking in a luxurious hotel bathtub!! It was heaven, and nothing else mattered - no Irene, no Uncle, no school, no any other shit! It was all just about Susan and me.

But after already riding me for a while, Susan stopped and turned towards me:

Susan: Let’s head to the bedroom, sweetie... I think we will enjoy it more in there.

And with that, she dismounted me (again, gently and slowly) and made her way out of the bathtub. I made sure to guide her safely out with my one hand, before getting up and out myself. Susan toweled herself briskly, and then did me as well, paying attention to not be too rough on my engorged genitals (she just patted it dry). She then led me into the master bedroom naked and we started kissing again as we laid ourselves down onto the luxurious bed.

I was on top of Susan this time, and took the time to shower her with great care and tenderness; I wasn’t in a hurry to shove my cock into her again. I remained between her spread thighs, yes, but just let the head of my penis brush and push against her groin area as we kissed and tongued each other. Susan had one hand at the back of my head, and another grabbing my buttocks. I also felt her thighs close tight against my hips, holding me in position securely. But after a while, she couldn’t bear it anymore and grasp my erection (gently) with her hand (which was on my butt) and guided me to penetrate her. Our kissing continued, followed by soft, erotic moans created by our love-making. I knew Susan was indeed having the time of her life.

Susan: Oh my god.... baby, you’re so... so... you are so good in bed today!

Me: No, honey... you’re the amazing one. You’re the one who knows how to make me fuck like this!

Susan flashed her cheeky and satisfied smile at me. But I knew the only reason I could do what I am doing, was because of what Susan had made me become - her loverboy!

HoiFai
12-11-2018, 08:13 PM
Nice story, bookmarked this thread!

35cents
12-11-2018, 08:37 PM
awesome update TS.....

MPLover
13-11-2018, 07:17 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

Steventan
13-11-2018, 12:31 PM
Please post more updates. Some points to you as encouragement

xiaocheng
13-11-2018, 01:26 PM
finally see you back , TS. shall provide all the details and we are happily read those.

Heras
13-11-2018, 03:18 PM
All can jiak

Informer
13-11-2018, 03:22 PM
nice story TS, hope there will be much more.

susansloverboy
13-11-2018, 06:42 PM
Holiday Activities - Susan’s Night (Final)

I continued my rhythmic thrusts into Susan, all the while making sure that this magnificent lady of mine was enjoying it to the fullest. Not too rough and hurried, not too slow, but juuuust nice! I felt Susan’s hands roam around to caress my body - starting from my arms (placed on the bed to prop myself up) up to my neck, then downward along my back, then buttocks (with some squeezes) and then back up again (repeated several times).

Me: Come, baby.... come ride me again?

I pulled out slowly as I said that, and started to lay down beside her, positioning myself for her to mount me. She smiled an eager smile and climbed on top me to continue our passionate love-making. I had never felt so at ease and confident as compared to that particular moment. All my previous sessions with Susan had a certain level of nervousness or anxiousness, albeit often at a minimal level. But this time, maybe because we were in the privacy of this hotel suite many many miles away from home, there was zero feeling of stress. And add to that the fact that I was so fully erect, and so far away from cumming, that I was truly enjoying the moment to the fullest!

Susan’s moans were totally unrestrained while she was on top of me - I guess it’s because we weren’t afraid anyone would hear us; unlike back home where we were worried the neighbour might hear us even when Uncle wasn’t home. In fact, I suspect that perhaps Susan purposely wanted her moans to be heard by Irene, like some sort of animal mating call, to mark her territory! Yes, she had shared me with Irene before, but I guess (and hoped) that in her heart, I was hers and hers alone, after all.

After she was on top of me for quite a while (and I felt that I could still go on for a while), I wanted to try something new. It was this position where both of us are lying on our sides, with me behind her, entering her from behind. It took me a moment to convey to Susan what I had in mind, and place her in the proper position (body laying on her side but propped up on one elbow, and one leg held up to allow access). It also took me several tries and repositioning to finally enter her again from this new angle. It was kind of awkward at first, and I needed some time to find my rhythm. But when I did, the moaning started again and both of us were enjoying the new sex position.

Susan: Honey, you uh... uh... never fail to surprise me!!

Me: Oh really?

Susan: Yes! ....oh uh... I have never tried this position before... uh... in my life!!

Me: Really? Oh.... uh uh... how can that be?

Susan: It’s.... ah... true...

Me: Well, do you.... uh ah... like it?

Susan didn’t answer coz she was busy moaning, and simply nodded. That new position and Susan’s approval of it renewed my sexual energy; I felt like I could keep fucking her for hours!

Soon, I could sense that Susan’s right leg (which was held up) was getting tired, and need to be straightened to prevent a possible cramp. So, I let her ease her leg down (while still keeping myself inside her) until it was almost straight and let her lie prone on the bed (with her upper body propped up on both elbows). I kept my body and pelvic area tightly smushed against her while we made the transition, and continued to pound her from behind (and on top). Basically, we looked like two giant frogs trying to mate.

Susan: Oh baby baby ah ah... I am loving... ah... this!! You are so amazing!!

This time, I just kept silent and continued to pound her from this new position. The feeling was more intense than I expected, and less tiring for the both of us than the previous position! Susan eventually relaxed her elbows and dropped her head on the bed, resulting in muffled moans from her. I knew it was time to give it the final push; I slowed down gradually and exited Susan.

Me: Turn around for me, honey... I am going to fuck you hard now!

Susan did as I asked, albeit slowly and a bit puzzled. Before she could say anything, I had already lifted her legs and placed them on my shoulder.

Me: Are you ready for this, baby?

Susan just smiled weakly and nodded, and she was trying to catch her breath. Just before I entered her one again, I bent down and gave two hungry suckles on her breasts, one for each side. There was a sudden shriek of ecstasy from Susan, closely followed by louder moans when I entered her again. For this final round, I really gave it to her - my thrusts went from the tip of my penis all the way down as deep as I could, each accompanied by the loud slapping sound as our groins collided. Susan’s moans turned to those of very high pitched, almost screaming with every thrust. There were even several times when I had to re-enter her as I had slipped out trying to gain maximum distance for the next thrust, and at a faster rate! All these things all came together to make the finale come closer and closer and I could feel it already. Just one more thing to add:

Me: Baby... uh uh... I want to cum inside you... I want to... cum now!

Susan looked at me, eyes wide, trying to make sense of my words, and when she did, she nodded anxiously!

Susan: Cum baby... please...cum inside me now!!

I grabbed onto her lovely big breasts for the final few thrusts, before I climaxed inside of Susan, allowing each ejaculating spasm to take place deep within her. My guttural moans mixed together with Susan’s high-pitched ones filled the room with a deafening post-coital orchaestra, and with the last of my ejaculate released inside Susan, I slumped over in a sweet embrace with her.

HybridCar
13-11-2018, 07:03 PM
Very steamy sex session!! More please :)

edwintantan
13-11-2018, 07:53 PM
nice update
any action with irene

i^Xi0n
14-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

susansloverboy
14-11-2018, 08:41 AM
nice update
any action with irene

Thank you for your support. More on Irene cumming soon.

Plumberrr
14-11-2018, 10:04 AM
Brrrrravo... after a long disappearance.. now i jerking off to ur story again...

lobangkingz
14-11-2018, 10:49 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

jsvc
14-11-2018, 11:48 AM
it's a fantastic story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

fotard
14-11-2018, 09:54 PM
what a beautiful thread. thank you for sharing. please keep up the good effort.

orchidstra
14-11-2018, 10:12 PM
Cheers to the writer, hope to read more.

madpig88
15-11-2018, 06:49 AM

NastyThaiboy
15-11-2018, 07:52 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

rawboy83
15-11-2018, 09:33 AM
please share more ts, it's really nice.

susansloverboy
15-11-2018, 02:25 PM
Holiday Activities - Day 2

It was a totally dreamless sleep, and when I woke up, I could hardly peel my eyes open. It wasn’t too bright outside yet; I could only see a deep blue light coming in from the slit between the curtains. Good - I liked waking up early; it felt like the days are much longer when I woke early. I wondered if Susan was awake already; I lifted my heavy head and turned to look (I was lying prone on the bed) - she was still asleep just beside me. Oh, and nice, I think this was the first time she slept in the nude with me! Guess she was just too bushed last night to even put her nightie on! Better not wake my sleeping beauty, and let her sleep in - it is a holiday after all!! But my mouth was dry as hell...

I sneaked out of bed as slowly and silently as I could - yes, success! - and glanced back to enjoy the view of Susan sprawled on the bed. She was asleep in a semi-sideways position and the blanket was only pulled up to just below her bust. Ah... I never thought I’d get to witness such a beautiful scene! I then made my way out of the room, without even putting anything on - I figured (1) it would be too noisy to rummage around looking for my clothes, (2) Irene should still not be up this early, and (3) it should not be a problem even if I did bumped into her naked!

The hall was a little brighter, as the curtains were not drawn, but still empty so I made my way to the kitchen confidently after closing the master bedroom door (quietly) behind me. It took me a few seconds to figure out where the kitchenette was at, but it was heaven once the ice-cold water reached into my mouth and down my throat. I gulped it down to satisfy the terrible thirst I had. When I finally put the glass down, I hesitated on what I should do next. Should I head back into the bedroom, but at the risk of waking my Susan, or should I just hang out in the living room, and possibly give Irene an early morning surprise? I decided to do neither - I headed to the common bathroom to take a shower instead (since I didn’t really had a chance to clean myself last night; soaking in the tub with Susan didn’t count!).

I didn’t spend too long a time in the shower, although the warm water felt really good and woke me up a little more. I toweled myself off, and wrapped it around my waist before making my way out; at least now I wasn’t walking around all naked! But before I could exit the bathroom, guess who was there just outside standing with her arms crossed? Who else but the slim and scantily-clad Irene...

Sigg4
15-11-2018, 04:21 PM
Wow, hooked on the stories ts please continue....

edwintantan
15-11-2018, 07:08 PM
pls continue
our neck very long already

susansloverboy
18-11-2018, 06:14 PM

She was rather scantily-dressed all right, with only a thin white spaghetti top and light beige panties on. No bra, but her breasts were currently blocked by her folded arms. However, the sexiness ended above her neck - she was staring at me with an almost angry look! What the heck was that?! I stoped dead in my tracks with a puzzled look on my face.

Irene: Had a good time last night, I see?

Her tone was almost sarcastic...

Me: Errr... it was quite...

Irene: You two were so noisy, you know! I thought Susan was screaming for her life! I nearly rushed in to see what was going on!

Me: Oh, really? I’m sorry.... I didn’t know... I thought the door was closed tight, so....

Irene: Yeah, it was so loud even though the door was closed!

Me: Oh... I am so so sorry... I didn’t mean to...

Irene: <Sigh> I know, I know.... I know it was Susan who was making most of the noise. It’s not your fault... But, but I couldn’t help feeling a little jealous!

Me: Really? But we also... you know, had sex yesterday.

Irene: Yes we did, but Susan was on the same bed too. I meant I didn’t have you all to myself!

Me: Oh.... well... she is still asleep, you know....

Irene immediately uncrossed her arms - ah, now those nipples were faintly visible! No wait, they were starting to get more and more obvious through that thin material she had on!! Her expression changed too - she no longer had the upset look. I strode forwards her, closing the gap between us to several inches. Irene gulped.

Me: Maybe we can sneak in something before Susan wakes up?

Irene stood speechless. Seeing no reaction from her, I led her by her hand toward, not her bedroom, but the living room sofa, and plonked her down in front of me. Then, I spread open her legs to gain a better view of that skimpy little thing of a panty she had on. It wouldn’t do - that thing has got to come off! So I closed her legs back together again, and reached for her panty waistband to pull it all the way down into a rolled heap on the floor. Irene obliged all the way. The second time I spread those legs apart, the view was much, much more attractive! Her bare, naked pussy, especially her clitoris, was there to greet me! Gosh I knew I couldn’t resist this wonderful clam feast spread before me! I glanced up at Irene and she was looking on with great anticipation; she was even biting her lower lip!

I didn’t start out slow like before - there wasn’t much time to waste anyway - and went straight in to munch on Irene’s clam hungrily. She gasped in surprise and held her hand to her mouth to muffle her moans. It was obvious Irene had just woke up that morning and hadn’t had time to wash up, because it tasted a little ‘heavy’ down there. I soldiered on nonetheless. After getting through the initial dry and flavorful start, things started to get smoother (literally) after it it was more moist. I licked and sucked all over, but made sure to pay attention to her clitoris - I gave that part a good tongue-flicking. All this while, my arms were keeping Irene’s legs apart and slightly lifted, while she moaned muffled moans. We both didn’t want to wake Susan...

SamYeh
18-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Nice steamy update, more please !!

meijipcc
19-11-2018, 06:58 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

wambo
19-11-2018, 09:45 AM
Nice story TS, camping for more :)

xiaocheng
19-11-2018, 01:20 PM
I knew Irene will be thirsty...good job, bro.

susansloverboy
19-11-2018, 06:38 PM

Irene’s pussy was all wet and dripping with a mixture of her lady juices and my slobber, so much so that the sofa was stained with a dark patch. She had to use both hands now to stifle her moans, as my pussy-eating intensified. I stuck my tongue down as far inside as I could, and covered every square inch of her intimate area. But I wanted to taste more!

So I got her to turn around to a kneeling position on the seat of the sofa, with her facing the backrest, and her ass facing me (her legs apart, of course). She had her elbows resting on the headrest, so her back was arched in a way that made her buttocks really stick up and out toward me, presenting me with the lovely view of her butthole and pussy. I continued servicing her pussy from this new angle - licking, kissing, sucking and swallowing. I wanted, no - I needed to have as much of her pussy in my mouth as possible!

Then, it was time to add a new flavour to the mix - I stuck my tongue out to gently taste the wrinkled area around her anus and felt it constrict! Mmmmm... salty! Irene squealed in absolute ecstasy till her body shuddered. I continued to enjoy this new intimate area of hers, using wider and longer strokes of my tongue each time, and eventually outright kissing and sucking on her asshole toward the end! My face was just buried in that woman’s ass!!

halfnonsense
19-11-2018, 10:43 PM
It is a fantastic story, enjoy reading it! :)

alec
20-11-2018, 06:41 AM
Wait susan wake up then jia lat le.. Faster

KnowItAll
20-11-2018, 06:57 AM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please...

xiaocheng
22-11-2018, 01:29 PM
waiting for the latest update ..

xiaocheng
10-12-2018, 03:20 PM
no more update again ?

gory
10-12-2018, 04:29 PM
a fan of your story... it's a very nice read... share more soon please..:D

mojonesindex
10-12-2018, 06:18 PM
What a fantastic story. Hope to read more soon.

smeIIy
10-12-2018, 06:29 PM
TS effort very commendable.

JamieCallagher
11-12-2018, 11:35 PM
Amazing story and support this thread

ml1138
12-12-2018, 02:16 AM
TS having holidays mood...so no time to write..:D

susansloverboy
17-12-2018, 06:11 PM

While I was fully concentrating on my ass-kissing (and -tasting), I couldnt help being aware that my towel had loosened and was beginning to fall off, which it eventually did due to our activities. I could clearly then feel my already-hard cock just swinging away between my thighs, due to kneeling position which had my legs apart. Although I knew my penis was already sore from all the love-making these few days, the urge to enter Irene became stronger and stronger. This was also the best time to do so - Irene was all ready for me, and Susan would still be deeply asleep. I unstuck my face from her between her buttcheeks.

I climbed up onto the sofa, kneeling to position my hips right behind her arched back (and buttocks). I placed both my hands on her rear to keep her steady, and tried to find her entrance using only my cock. Irene knew what I was attempting, and kept still for me. After several tries, I successfully slipped inside a very wet Irene. Her moaning began with my very first thrust...

She kept it to a minimum, however, her moaning. We were both still very aware that Irene was in the next room, and could hear us if we were too loud. Fucking Irene in this position, her slim and petite figure became very apparent once again. It was just that much easier to move against her, and felt as if each thrust reached deeper inside her. My hands and other parts of my body also moved around her much easier - this made roaming my hands all over her much quicker!

And also because I was in this position, in the living room, I could see right outside across the balcony. It was pretty much daylight outsid now, and the city of Melaka was coming to life. I began to be aware of this despite my intense love-making with Irene. And for some reason, my mind began to drift off in the midst of it! Being in Melaka, banging a slim sexy woman - whom did this remind me of? Ms. Sylvia, of course!! I don’t know why but that old English teacher of mine just popped into my mind like that! And instantly, the entire place transformed into my old school - my old classroom, to be exact, with Ms. Sylvia right in front of me!

We were at the window of the classroom facing the small forest beside our school. By this time, she was already totally undressed, hands clutching the window frame, supporting herself while I pounded her from behind. I myself was of course fully nude as well, hands at Ms. Sylvia’s hips, holding on tightly. From this view, I could still see part of her expression, as her face was tilted slightly sideways, and her hair was tied up neatly in a bun (she had come prepared). The classroom was empty, the whole block was empty, heck, the entire school compound was empty!

Ms. Sylvia: Are you enjoying this?

I didn’t answer, just kept thrusting.

Ms. Sylvia: I hope you are; I am loving this so much!

She managed to utter those words between moans. I still didn’t answer coz I was fully concentrating on the task at hand.

Ms. Sylvia: Shall we try this someplace else?

Now THAT got my attention! I stopped immediate.

Me: Huh? Someplace else?

She turned her head to look at me (sideways).

Ms. Sylvia: Yeah, you know...if you’d like, we could head downstairs, and do it under the trees... out in the open.

Holy crap!! This lady was really into adventurous stuff!! I was stunned for a moment, but then recovered from it soon.

Me: Err... if you want...

Before I could finish my sentence, she had already pulled off me and held my hand, pulling me towards the door. We brought nothing with us - clothes, underwear, even our shoes - which were left in small piles on the floor. I was hesitant at first, but seeing her jiggling buttocks as she walked in front of me, and the prospect of what was to happen were strong motivation indeed!!

One thing which I noticed immediately when outside totally naked was how apparent the breeze felt on your skin - even the softest breeze can be clearly felt on the entire body! But I kept following a naked Ms. Sylvia down the stairs and towards the school field which also adjacent to the forest and our block. And alongside boundary of said field and forest is of course the school fence, and a row of trees. All along the way, all I ever paid attention to was Ms. Sylvia’s naked body - how her skin glistened in the sunlight, how truly slim and curvaceous she was, how her breasts and buttocks bounced and jiggled while she walked, and oh - that rare smile she had on only for me. I was so focused on this lady I barely felt the cement, asphalt, and grass beneath my feet even though I was barefooted.

It wasn’t long before we were under the row of trees next to the forest. It was shaded here (obviously) so it was nice and cool from the burning sun, and it was silent except for the sound of insects and the occasional rustling of leaves in the breeze. Ms. Sylvia picked a short coconut tree (those decorative ones) towards the edge of the school field and boundary.

Without skipping a moment, Ms. Sylvia turned around to face me and knelt on the ground.

Ms. Sylvia: I’ve always wanted to try this; never been outside without my clothes before.

Me: Oh really? Me too...

Ms. Sylvia: Good. I hope this we enjoy this together then. You’ve been such a good student; I hope this would be a good reward for you!

Without another word, she lifted my penis into her mouth and started slowly sucking me. Her rhythm gradually built into a more steady one, and so did her intensity, until she was finally deep-throating me. She knew when I was ready, and rose to position herself - hands holding onto the tree trunk for support, and bum turned towards me invitingly.

Ms. Sylvia: Come, let’s continue where we left off...

I entered her easily and started fucking her with full intensity - my hands grabbing her waist and me thrusting into her wildly. Ms. Sylvia didn’t try to control her moaning at all even though we were out wide in the open. She knew there wasn’t a single soul within earshot of us, so she just expressed herself freely. That encouraged me to do the same, and soon we were a noisy pair of teacher and student having furious sex in the school field. The weather was perfect, the place was perfect, and Ms. Sylvia was perfect! All around, the serenity of the school compound enveloped us.

Ms. Sylvia: Now can you... oh oh... do me from the front?

With that, she allowed me to exit her, before turning around - and to my surprise - laid down on the grass with her legs spread wide open! I looked down at her, a bit stunned that she was willing to get down and dirty, quite literally!

Ms. Sylvia: Well, what are you waiting for? (She gently, said with a smile)

I recovered and immediately dropped to my knees, getting into position to mount this sexy teacher. Hands on her knees, pushing forward a little to lift her hips up, I slid my erection inside Ms. Sylvia, and resumed our love-making. My hands moved from her knees to her bouncing breasts, grabbing them, squeezing them, teasing her nipples, doing practically everything I could do with my hands (nothing too rough though). Ms. Sylvia seemed to truly enjoy the attention I was giving her.

Ms. Sylvia: Tell me when you are about to come... ah ah... oh... okay?

Me: Uh... arh... okay...

Ms. Sylvia: Good... I want you to... ah... stand up and come all over me...

My eyes widened in surprise once again, no words could form in my mouth; I just increased my pace of thrusting, eager to reach the finale she described!! The feeling intensified, so did her moaning, and eventually, the inevitable feeling was here.

Me: I’m gonna.... I’m going to come!!

As I muttered that, I withdrew from Ms. Sylvia and stood up over her as she had instructed, placing my feet on either sides of her waist. I rubbed my swollen cock until I started to spray and drip all over Ms. Sylvia - her breasts got the most of it, some droplets fell on her face and neck, and the remaining dripped onto her belly (her very slim belly), flowing into her bellybutton. I fought to keep my eyes open the entire time I came, and thoroughly enjoyed every second of the spectacle. And when I had completely milked myself onto Ms. Sylvia...

Ms. Sylvia: Well done!! Very well done!!

susansloverboy
17-12-2018, 06:20 PM

One of the closer-looking pics to Ms. Sylvia that I could find, in terms of complexion and figure, though her boobs aren’t quite as big.

PinkOcean
17-12-2018, 08:54 PM
More please bro

andythai
17-12-2018, 09:10 PM
welcome back bro :)

DennisMoon
18-12-2018, 12:22 AM
Thanks for the update and pic!! :)

susansloverboy
18-12-2018, 08:55 AM
TS having holidays mood...so no time to write..:D

Guilty as charged.

waswas49
18-12-2018, 07:21 PM
Nice story TS, support!

skinx
19-12-2018, 02:25 AM
awesome story!

susansloverboy
19-12-2018, 06:14 AM
I stood over Ms. Sylvia and watched helplessly as she surveyed the mess I had made on her. Sitting up, she started using her fingers to carefully remove as much cum as possible, flicking it onto the grass beside her. Of course, some of it on her body started to flow downwards as soon as she sat up, but she managed to remove those before they reached her pubic hair.

Ms. Sylvia: Oh my god! So much! You naughty boy!

She looked up at me, as if to say “look what you have done to me!”. I only managed to smile back sheepishly. But it wasn’t bad - coz she was smiling!

Ms. Sylvia: You’ve been keeping all of this inside you, for me?

She was still smiling when she said that, and again I just smiled at her, guilty. She had flicked most of my love juices off her by then. Of course, there were still traces left.

Ms. Sylvia: My god - this will not do. I’ve got to wash up a bit.

She gestured for me to help her up, which I did, and she led me to leave the school field. She was headed towards the garderner’s tool shed, which had a tap and hose beside it. Once again, I admired her slim body and jiggling buttocks as I walked behind her.

ml1138
19-12-2018, 06:54 AM
Guilty as charged.

Waiting for your next charge

MPLover
19-12-2018, 07:25 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

Oktoberfest
20-12-2018, 01:08 AM
Fantastic story TS, enjoying it :D

alec
20-12-2018, 11:58 PM
Nice to see the style has evolved..

huangxiaoma
21-12-2018, 01:01 AM
Please keep coming TS. Really exciting to read this great story :)

susansloverboy
23-12-2018, 08:50 AM
Continued

We approached the similarly deserted area beside the tool shed where there was a wide patch of green grass and the garderner’s tap & hose. He usually uses this to water the plants and clean the tools, but looks like today it would be use in other ways! Ms. Sylvia went straight for it turned on the tap, felt the water with her hand for temperature and then almost immediately started to splash the water all over her naked body. She had one hand holding the hose over her, and the other rubbing off the sticky mess I had made earlier. I just stood there to admire this sexy image right before my eyes. It was just like one of those classic sexy calendars with scantily-clad or semi-nude models in them, like washing a car or something, and at the same time showing off their lady curves and seductive smiles. It was just like that - except this was in the flesh!

Ms. Sylvia: My oh my... the water feels so warm!

She flashed a brilliant, rare smile at me - a smile of genuine delight and joy! I guess the water was really, really... nice and warm?

Ms. Sylvia: Err... aren’t you going to join me?

I looked at her in surprise , as she held the water hose towards her chest, water flowing down her body. I closed the gap between us tentatively, without uttering a word. When I was close, she turned the hose towards me and started to wet my body. She was right - the water was indeed slightly warm! Must have been the morning and midday sun warming up the water, and we were glad for it! Ms. Sylvia then handed me the hose.

Ms. Sylvia: Here, help me wash off the dirt and grass... and your... juices

She lifted her arms to re-bun her hair, and gestured to me with her eyes to start working on her body - to start cleaning her sexy, naked body. I reached out with one hand aiming the water at her, and the other gently washing her skin just above the chest area, near the neck. Ms. Sylvia close her eyes in enjoyment, arms still held up high to allow easy access to her body.

Ms. Sylvia: Oh yes... that’s nice...

Seems like I was on the right track, so I broadened my washing motions to cover a larger area, bringing my hand close to her breasts. Ms. Sylvia seemed undisturbed by that so I dared myself to cup her soft, perky breasts to wash them, albeit extra gently. I noticed that those nipples of hers were erect - most probably from the breeze more than anything else - but damn they felt good to the touch! I looked up at her face to check for any signs of disapproval - nope, everything still fine, so I continued. My hand lingered for quite some time to enjoy her lovely breasts - soft and smooth, not too big (fits nicely in one hand, with some room to spare), and pretty brown areolas to complete the package.

Ms. Sylvia: You think you could wash other parts other than my breasts?

She said to me in a gentle voice, eyes still closed to enjoy the process. That snapped me back into the original task at hand, which was cleaning this woman’s body, not fondling her breasts!

Ms. Sylvia: Don’t worry, I will let you play with my breasts later, okay?

Ms. Sylvia smiled as she said this, her eyes still closed.

TornHymen
23-12-2018, 12:51 PM
Nice story TS, camping for more :)

ml1138
23-12-2018, 02:11 PM
yes waiting for the next chapter..:)

healthyclub
23-12-2018, 05:06 PM
Nice update, do continue bro

susansloverboy
24-12-2018, 06:42 PM
I continued washing and rinsing from her breasts and downward where most of the sticky goop landed on earlier, using a bit more force to ensure every trace was scrubbed off. After that was accomplished, I glanced up again to check for further instructions - nope, didn’t move a muscle, so I took it that I should continue further south! My hand inched downwards towards her pubis where soon I was reaching her intimate lady parts. And as soon as I did that, Ms. Sylvia started to part her thighs for me!

Ms. Sylvia: <eyes still closed, slightly smiling> Mmmmm... the best part. Wash me thoroughly down there, okay? Take your time...

Her stance widened until her legs had formed a triangle with the ground below. My fingers probed further into the warm, tender folds of her waiting pussy. I knew I was on the right track, coz as soon as my fingers were massaging her labia, she started to bite her lower lip. My middle finger instinctively took the lead to explore further (albeit slowly and gently) into her vaginal opening. Deeper and deeper my finger went, proceeding inwards in short pulses, feeling her tightness envelope my finger, until it went all the way in. Then, I started the in-and-out motion, finger-banging this lady teacher of mine. Her mouth widened as she inhaled deeply, and let out a satisfying moan with her exhale.

Ms. Sylvia: Oh yes, yes.... YES! That’s so good!

I took it as a sign to quicken my pace, and I heard the tremble in her moans. Soon, my open palm was making slapping (clapping) sounds with her pussy! Now, who says you need two hands to clap?

ml1138
25-12-2018, 04:13 PM
Merry Christmas , please cont'

FightingSun
25-12-2018, 04:41 PM
Nice story, hoping there will be much more.

astran
27-12-2018, 03:03 PM
ooooh nice stuff TS...keep going please :D

susansloverboy
10-01-2019, 08:41 AM
It was a heavenly feeling indeed - quite hard to describe - and that was just how my finger felt! The warmth, the moistness, the tenderness of her pussy was felt rather clearly by my finger. Add to that the sexual sounds emanating from her throat, and the look on her face, and it was almost too much for a young boy to bear!! But I tried my best to focus on the task at hand, occasionally admiring her perky breasts bouncing due to the motions of my finger-banging to ‘distract’ myself.

Ms. Sylvia: Oh it feels so, so good! I can’t take it anymore - I need your cock inside me again!

She glanced down at my member as she said that, grasping it with her hand and lowering herself till she was eye-level with it (in a squatting position). And then in her mouth my cock went, being sucked and deep-throated at a vigorous pace. I was being blown hard and furious! There was no doubt that she wanted me rock hard in the shortest amount of time; she achieved what she wanted.

Ms. Sylvia: Your turn to lay down on the grass now and get yourself dirty!

Ms. Sylvia pushed me (gently) to guide me onto the floor in a lying position. And she wasn’t joking when she said ‘dirty’! The grass was all nice and good, but now it’s been soaked with the water from the hose and so it got rather mucky! I cringed a little when my skin hit the cold water grass puddle. But then it all passed as my mind focused on what’s at hand, and I laid down flat on the grass, including the back of my head touching the ground. Ms, Sylvia stood with her feet on either side of my hips, legs slightly spread towering over me, looking down with full satisfaction. It was quite a unique view from this angle, looking at her crotch, part of her bum, then up to her breasts, and that up at that rare naughty smile.

She then proceeded to squat down over my erection, positioning her love hole, occasionally touching it to find her bearings. Her hands were on my tummy and chest for support, as her pussy lips probed for my probe. It didn’t take long though, before she found me, and I slipped right inside her. Her widened smile and moan-sigh was a sure sign she found her target.

Ms. Sylvia didn’t waste any time - no gentle movements or warm-ups - just right into full fucking mode and rode me like her life depended on it. I couldn’t help it and started to moan out loudly myself. Her vigorous movements even resulted in squishy, splashy noises made by my bum against the grass puddle.

Ms. Sylvia: Oh... my... god!! <long moan> I’ve always wanted to fuck you like this!!

Me: You... you like it... Ms. Sylvia?

Her moans (and closed eyes) said it all. I watched her having the time of her life, as well as her perky breasts bouncing up and down for the god-knows-how-many times that afternoon.

bet365
10-01-2019, 09:05 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates. :D

preciouswood
10-01-2019, 12:15 PM
TS is a fantastic story writer. :)

AlexOx
10-01-2019, 12:52 PM
Nice update bro, please continue!

astran
11-01-2019, 03:40 PM
Welcome back TS :D

susansloverboy
13-01-2019, 04:10 PM
As it wasn’t the first time for the day, I managed to last pretty long during that riding session, taking into account how vigorous it was. She wouldn’t let me hold or touch her, coz she saw that my hands were already wet, so I ended up clutching the wet grass beside me! It was like in the movies where the girl clutches the bedsheets as her man pounds her! It was Ms. Sylvia doing all the work there - in quite a bit of a hurry too, if you asked me. I didn’t quite understand why, but I was in no position to resist (quite literally). She was in full control of the pace, the intensity, everything! Even her moans overpowered mine! The only thing I ‘did’ was to be hard and last as long as I could...

It took a few minutes of the intense pounding to even approach the end - she only opened her eyes occasionally to glare down at me, she didn’t hint at changing positions - and soon I could feel it coming. All my ‘toughness’ and endurance had been steadily depleted.

Me: Ms. Sylvia... I’m gonna...

Ms. Sylvia: Shhhh.... ooohh... ahh... sshhh...

I shut my mouth immediately, for fear of angering her, but only for a few seconds.

Me: Ms. Syl.... I’m coming!! I’m....com...

Ms. Sylvia: Sshhh... just come darling.... Ooohh, just come inside!!

I was dumbfounded (and I think that bought me a few more seconds), unable to believe my ears.

Me: But... you’re... but I... I...

My words were totally worthless... that look on her face seemed to tell me that she too was nearing the finish line, and that she was making her final dash - nothing and no one was going to stop her. I braced for the inevitable. Ms. Sylvia rode me at maximum pace... till I exploded inside her...

Guttural moans and groans erupted from both our throats at that moment, relishing the intense sexual release for the second time that day. We savoured every moment until it eventually subsided. It was indeed a very, very different feeling to ejaculate inside of Ms. Sylvia. So much more intense, so much more... intimate! It was also much more ‘unreal’ to not actually witness my cum shooting out of my cock!

Finally, Ms. Sylvia opened her eyes and smiled at me, satisfied:

Ms. Sylvia: Oh... that was even better than the sex earlier! Did you enjoy it?

Me: Well yes... but I did...

Ms. Sylvia: Come inside of me?

I nodded. I was beginning to be aware of the grass and the puddle I was laying in again.

She smiled at me widely.

Ms. Sylvia: Yes, yes you did. And did you like it?

It took a second or two, but then it was my turn to smile.

Ms. Sylvia: Good... good that you enjoyed it. That was the first time I let anyone come inside me. And I liked it very much too!

Ho... ly.... shit! I didn’t know what to think. And before any thoughts even began to form, Ms. Sylvia gingerly stood up from me. I just laid there to observe what she did next (too tired to even move, much less try to get up).

I saw her pick up the hose (water still running; we were wasting lots of water), then she spread her thighs, and then began to wash her pussy! One hand aiming the stream of water at herself, and the other splashing and rubbing her vaginal folds. It was quite an awkward sight, and she was doing it facing me, just steps away, not even attempting to turn the other way. I couldn’t help but wonder how much of my ejaculate was still left inside her despite that thorough wash!

After I managed to recover some strength, I stood up slowly on wobbly legs, stepping closer to my English teacher to continue admiring her wash-up.

Ms. Sylvia: I’ll clean you up after I’m done.

I didn’t complain.

Dembele
13-01-2019, 08:28 PM
Nice story, support and camping!

Phython1
23-01-2019, 03:06 PM
Waiting for more to
Come!

Dzire
24-01-2019, 03:41 PM
You left us hanging. More more more!

lightningcunt
27-01-2019, 01:00 AM
Very nice, do keep your story coming :)

ml1138
27-01-2019, 08:40 AM
please dun keep us in suspended...:D

resolution
28-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Hope to read more updates.
Thank you for sharing nice story.

gring0t
28-01-2019, 10:12 PM
Setting up camp site. Thanks for sharing good story.

xiaocheng
28-01-2019, 11:19 PM
TS, you back to bring the joy again. thanks.

wings32
28-01-2019, 11:54 PM
One of my fav story here. Also no update liao ha

My too... :)

Jon86
30-01-2019, 04:42 PM
Nice story. Looking forward for more 👍

xiaocheng
20-02-2019, 10:51 PM
TS dissappear again ??

yodakc
21-02-2019, 12:18 AM
TS please come back. Need more of this!!!

xiaocheng
25-03-2019, 11:17 PM
no more story ?

jcsv
25-03-2019, 11:31 PM
Very good story bro, do continue please :)

susansloverboy
29-04-2019, 01:13 PM
I stood up with muddy puddle water dripping from my entire back, literally making me feel dirty. Ms. Sylvia saw me standing up and immediately turned her attention to me - spraying my body with clean water to wash off the dirt and grass and muddy water. It was cool and refreshing, and I started to feel clean again. However, my attention went back to my English teacher - in particular her wet naked body glistening in the sun. The sight of her breasts jiggling as she switched positions of the hose to clean me up was extra amazing. It’s like she was used to being in the nude in the open! The she came closer to me to start cleaning my private part with her free hand, gently massaging and rubbing in the process. Being so close to her like that, I could once again smell the floral fragrance of her hair (the back of her head was just inches away from my face). Gosh I was such a lucky guy!

But I felt something strange after observing her after a while...

susansloverboy
29-04-2019, 01:21 PM
I noticed that her complexion wasn’t her usual dark, caramel tone, but has now become fair instead. And her hair, it was no longer wavy but has become straight. And when she looked up at me, she was no longer Ms. Sylvia - it was Irene!! I had come back to reality - I was now back in the living room bathroom of the hotel suite we were in! But something remained the same - there was still a lady holding onto me penis, trying to wash my private part!

Irene: I should be done soon. Then you can go back to Susan before she wakes up.

Me: Su... Susan?

Irene Just stared at me.

susansloverboy
29-04-2019, 01:34 PM
She stared at me and smirked.

Irene: What? You mean you don’t remember who your Susan is anymore, just because you made love to me?

Irene continued to smile naughtily at me.

Irene: You better have a shower to wake up first before you return to your room!

I nodded groggily.

Irene: If you want some more of me, you can come look for me tonight, okay? I will go back to my room first; remember to have your shower!

She shoved her towel into my arms and walked out of the bathroom in the nude.

Hason82
09-05-2019, 01:40 AM
ready to camp

i^Xi0n
09-05-2019, 05:13 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

porschecarrera
09-05-2019, 11:10 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.

lebo
09-05-2019, 05:06 PM
Camping here and wait for more good stuff!

OriginalDivock
09-05-2019, 05:13 PM
Amazing story and shall support ;)

susansloverboy
12-05-2019, 11:06 PM
It was a totally uneventful day that day - not that we didn’t go anywhere or do anything - we did, but there were no more sexual encounters with either Irene or Susan for the rest of the day. Susan has not suspected a thing when I returned to our room that morning, as we were off to a touristy start after breakfast, visiting the attractions and tourist spots Melaka was famous for. We stopped for good food along the way and at mealtimes, basically being out and about all day until we were tired out at the end of the day. The weather was hot and sunny and all three of us were sticky and smelly with sweat by the time we got back to the hotel.

Susan went straight to the bathroom to shower, leaving Irene and me out in the living room. But before I could think of anything funny, she popped her head back out her bedroom door and smiled at me:

Susan: What are you waiting for? Come in here with me!

I just raised an eyebrow, but followed her orders promptly.

My dear Susan was already waiting for me naked in the bedroom - she had in fact rushed into the bedroom when we returned, expecting me to follow behind her! That was why she was so surprised that I was still outside! She quickly helped me to undress as soon as I stepped into the room:

Susan: My goodness, it’s such a hot day! I couldn’t wait to get out of my clothes and into the shower!

I tried to be funny...

Me: Oooh, it’s good to see you out of your clothes so quickly! I couldn’t wait to see you naked...

Susan smiled at me mischievously. I kept ogling at her swaying breasts as she moved about me. She pulled me into the bathroom and under the gushing shower. We locked lips and kissed passionately. I could feel that she had an urgency about it - I almost couldn’t even break off to get some air! But luckily, she stopped just in time before I passed out from the lack of oxygen.

Susan: Oh my... I have been waiting the hold day to do this. We haven’t even touched a single time the entire day today.

Me: Oh, but coz we were out to so many places today right? Plus, Irene’s around all the time...

Susan: Yeah I know..... and now I have you all to myself!

We locked lips again for some time, before I broke it off.

Me: Come, let me pamper you and help you clean up a bit! You were sweaty, right?

I switched off the shower and started to get Susan all soaped up - starting with her breast area where I spent an extra amount of time playing with her nipples (plus I needed more time there anyway seeing how huge her breasts were). I could tell from her reaction and the hardening of her nipples that she was already aroused. Next, my hands went down below to soap her private parts; she spread her legs for me so my fingers could reach every intimate fold.

Susan: Oooh, honey! You are so so naughty! I can’t believe you are making me so horny already!

I didn’t answer her. My fingers searched slowly for the entrance to her love hole; then I snuck inside but by bit...

Susan: Oooooh, honey! <loud moan>

I let my middle finger enter her completely, before coming out again, but only halfway. Then my ring finger joined in; now I have two fingers inside my landlady. Her moans were louder. I began to finger fuck her, and she just let me!! I went from a slow tempo to a fast one is just several seconds, and Susan responded accordingly - her moans were louder, her thighs trembled, and even her voice trembled! Gosh that was intense! I couldn’t take it anymore.

I stopped my finger tickling and got behind Susan, pressing my pelvis hard against her buttocks, which she arced towards me in response, and began to grind against her. All the soap foam and water made our bodies so slippery and smooth, it was such a pleasurable feeling!

Susan: Oooh, someone is getting hard now....

And indeed I was - a few seconds of contact with Susan’s slippery buttocks was enough to get me all hard - and it was poking in between her buttcheeks!!

My hands held onto Susan’s waist and I arced her buttocks even higher towards me - I was ready to enter her. Susan read my mind and even placed her hands in the bathroom wall to support herself as she bent lower forward, so that her behind could ‘aim’ higher toward me. My erect penis brushed past her asshole and slipped towards into her pussy. It really just slipped in!

Susan: Oh yes baby!! Fuck me honey, fuck me!

And fuck her I did - I didn’t even bother to start off slow - I went into maximum thrusting mode and pounded her in that position! Her pussy was already wet, and slippery and warmed up for me to do so! My hands tried their best to hold onto Susan’s hips for maximum leverage for our love-making, and my hips worked overtime to get my erection deep inside her every single thrust! I bent close and whispered in her ear:

Me: You like this, honey?

Susan: Yes baby... yes, yes! Oh... keep fucking me!

I did my best to maintain the pace that I was at, and for some reason, I was able to! And even better, I was so full of confidence that I could last much longer this time! I was just getting this party started! My hands then move to her shoulders - it was a much better grip. I could hear her breasts swaying and slapping against each other! Instinctively, my hands went to grab them - partly to keep them from slapping against each other, and partly, of course, to squeeze them!

Susan: You naughty boy! Squeeze my breasts! Fuck me hard!

I kept fucking this landlady of mine from behind....

fanxiaoxia
12-05-2019, 11:19 PM
Bravo to TS, thanks for nice sexy story!

lovelenovo
13-05-2019, 02:02 AM
Popcorn ready, more please

susansloverboy
13-05-2019, 07:59 AM
Thank you all for your support! Will be back with more!

Let me know if you prefer to read about Susan, Irene or Ms. Sylvia, and I will write about it.

owllim22
13-05-2019, 12:36 PM
More Susan please!

bigbabby211
13-05-2019, 03:34 PM
More on susan n Irene pls

Shaky
13-05-2019, 04:21 PM
Love to read all... Keep posting!! Thks

JogAlone
13-05-2019, 05:24 PM
Nice story, please continue TS

ZhinsoAbeh
13-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Keep it coming TS. Really exciting to read this great story

Truthful
14-05-2019, 07:00 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

alec
14-05-2019, 03:41 PM
Wait... U said irene was outside??? Hmm... This gonna get interesting

susansloverboy
14-05-2019, 06:24 PM
I was rather proud of myself that day - making Susan moan and groan in the shower, giving her one of the the best times of her life, and being able to last that long! But I wanted to get more out of the session, so I asked her to change positions.

Me: Your turn to fuck me now, honey?

And as I said that, I pulled out from Susan and proceeded to lay down on the floor of the five-star bathroom - the only things left standing were Susan, and my cock. But soon, Susan was mounted said cock in a squatting position, and gave me one of the best times of my life! Seeing Susan in that position with shower foam all over her body was a little weird, but also such a turn-on at the same time. She rode me hard - making sure I went deep inside her each time she lowered herself. She was already panting from all the intense physical activities we were having, in addition to the tourist activities we had earlier!

Susan: Oh my god, I can’t take it anymore! You gonna come already, baby?

I shook my head slowly.

Me: Not yet, honey... not yet...

Susan: Oh my.... Can we let’s got washed up a bit first, and then we continue some more?

She stood up before I could answer and proceeded to reach for the taps to turn on the water. I stood up immediately next to her, my manhood poking at her pelvic area.

Susan: Wah, somebody is so strong today! Come, let me wash you up first!

She aimed the shower head at my erection with one hand, and used the other to give it a good rub.

Susan: Oh so hard and swollen!

I didn’t mutter a word as I let her admire my manhood in all its glory. She looked from left to right and back again.

Susan: Ooh, I’ve go to taste this right now!

She held the shower head to her chest, and got on her knees to lower her mouth to my penis, while still holding it with one hand. Then, she took a big, deep gulp of my hard cock...

Straight it went deep into the back of her mouth as she engulfed my entire erection, holding it there for two seconds before sucking on it tightly as I exited. Then it all repeated again, and again, and again at an increasing tempo until I was literally fucking her mouth! Susan was even encouraging it by cupping her free hand on one of my buttcheeks and pushing my pelvis towards her mouth! Gosh her blowjob was almost as good as intercourse with her!! I finally began to really feel something!

i^Xi0n
15-05-2019, 05:12 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

susansloverboy
15-05-2019, 09:53 AM
Wait... U said irene was outside??? Hmm... This gonna get interesting

Yes, it might...

jarelpk
15-05-2019, 07:38 PM
Love it, hope Ts will continue more

hotmine1919
15-05-2019, 08:11 PM
Good story, keep it up

fifa1990
15-05-2019, 08:13 PM
Continue Ts, camping for more

GoldTeeth
16-05-2019, 12:29 AM
Nice story, pls continue

ngycc
16-05-2019, 12:42 AM
Very nice update bro, support thread!

Thisen
16-05-2019, 01:00 AM
Very good story, cannot stop reading and please continue.. :)

Celestialangels
16-05-2019, 01:28 AM
Excellent. Love it

lobangkingz
16-05-2019, 08:43 AM
really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.

susansloverboy
16-05-2019, 06:16 PM
Susan kept on sucking on me even while the shower water flowed freely down her bosom and onto the bathroom floor. What a waste of water, but I wasn’t in the mood to do anything about it. My attention was on the loving that my landlady was showering on me (specifically my penis), and the growing sexual feeling I felt. What a holiday! And it wasn’t even going to be over yet!

Me: Oooh oooh oh... darling, it’s so good! Come come, my turn to pleasure you now! Shall we go to the bedroom?

Susan emptied her mouth of cock and glanced up at me. She nodded and started to stand up. I help her switch off the shower and proceeded to dry off both our naked bodies in the shortest time possible. Then, I ushered my precious VIP to our waiting hotelroom bed.

I spread her legs wide open as soon as she laid down and went to feast on her clean and sweet smelling pussy, munching and slurping my way hungrily, not caring for table manners and making a mess in the process. She was thoroughly wet.

Susan: Baby.... oh baby just fuck me again, baby... I want you inside me badly!

She didn’t have to ask twice - I was inside her in an instant and we resume our loud love-making from the bathroom to the bedroom. I felt renewed again so I went pull-pace with my thrusts, going as deep and hard as I could! My landlady was really, really getting it from me! At one point, I was playing with and squeezing her breasts so hard she actually screamed in pain! I also made her cross her arms to cradle her magnificent bosom so that her breasts jiggled and swayed from my pounding (like in those Japanese porn).

But all that intense physical activity took a toll on my body and I really felt the burn around my pelvic and thigh regions. So, I had no choice but to slow things down to a halt, hoping to switch to a new position with Susan. That was when I heard the door click....

santiagopaci
16-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Camping here for more ts

MullerDerBomber
16-05-2019, 11:38 PM
Nice story, keep it going

RoyalMonty
16-05-2019, 11:40 PM
Support nice story and thread!

proton11saga
16-05-2019, 11:46 PM
Support you bro, more pls

Wibers
17-05-2019, 12:05 AM
Very nice story, pls continue TS

i^Xi0n
17-05-2019, 05:11 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

madpig88
17-05-2019, 05:14 AM

susansloverboy
18-05-2019, 05:20 PM
My head spun around so fast to look towards the door that I almost snapped my neck! It got us by surprise, as both Susan and I were to loud and busy to notice that Irene had snuck into the bedroom! Susan struggled to raise body to see what was going on, propping herself up on her elbows. And mind you, I was still inside her!

Irene: Sorry to disturb again... but you were too loud for me to ignore!

Susan and I just stared back at her.

Irene: Can I just watch? I swear I won’t make a sound or do anything this time.... Can I please?

I turned back to face Susan, my hips instinctively starting the thrusting motion of lovemaking again. Susan just nodded to Irene, and dropped back down to a lying position again! My hip T-shirt’s started to pick up again, but then the earlier tiredness came back to remind me that I need to switch positions.

Me: Honey, come on top and fuck me...

Susan got on top of me and swiftly inserted my erection inside her again with her experienced fingers. Then, she began to pound away.

As my hands reached up fondle Susan’s huge breasts once again, Irene came into my field of vision. She had moved closer to us and was just two steps away; she was still fully clothed though. I had to close my eyes to avoid being distracted from what I was doing at the moment, but at the same time, I was excited and motivated now that there’s an ‘audience’ to perform to! I think Susan felt the same way, because she began to move her hips at a faster pace, and her moans changed to match it! And the amazing thing was that I knew I could still hold on for quite some time! So I just let Susan fuck me like that for several minutes!

But at the end of it, Susan started to slow down due to fatigue setting in, and she was panting like she had just completed a marathon.

Susan: Wow baby.... how come you can go for so long today?

I just smiled back cheekily.

Susan: You make me so tired!

As she said that, she got off me (gently) and proceeded to wrap her lips around my cock. She switched to sucking on me.

Irene still stood there with her clothes on, not making a sound... but she was looking straight at me, enviously. Then...

Irene: Sis... I don’t want to disturb, but you look like you need a break. I can take over for you for a while if you want...

Both of us looked up at Irene!

kisugu
18-05-2019, 08:09 PM
Very good story, keep it up

rawboy83
19-05-2019, 08:29 AM
do share more of this nice story bro!

plano
19-05-2019, 02:47 PM
Amazing story, support support!

PomeloLukaku
19-05-2019, 02:59 PM
Oh great story, keep it going.

sexyhealth
19-05-2019, 03:01 PM
TS is a fantastic story writer.

susansloverboy
19-05-2019, 03:32 PM
We didn’t know how to respond at first, especially Susan, since the question was directed at her.

Susan: Erm....

Irene: I’ll only take over for as long as you need. When you’re ready again, you can resume where you left off...

Susan: Erm...

Susan looked unsure, but surprisingly, the slowly moved away from me, making space for her younger sis! Irene saw that as a sign of approval and moved forward to reach for my cock. Susan moves and sat on the bed just beside me, while Irene took over her position between my legs. She stroked my erection gently, and turned her attention to me.

Irene: I hope you don’t mind...

Me: Er... of course not... but why don’t you take off your top to get more comfortable.

Irene smiled and did what I told her to, revealing her cute bra. Even Susan looked at her undress.

Irene then proceeded to service my member with her lips, then tongue, mouth and throat. She got right into it rather quickly, deepthroating me within seconds - her cute little mouth working overtime to satisfy me. And satisfy me she did! Just beside me, Susan looked on, mostly at Irene instead of me. I felt bad and didn’t want her to feel left out, so I reached up with my mouth and started to kiss her, using my lips and tongue to pull her down to my level. Now all three of us had something to do.

This threesome action went on for a while and became even more intense. But just when I was really into my French kissing session with Susan, I felt Irene’s grasp on my penis loosened and release. I was puzzled because she wasn’t even touching me anymore, but I couldn’t see coz Susan’s face was in the way! Susan didn’t know coz she was facing away from Irene and busy sucking my tongue.

After a several seconds, I finally felt something around my thighs and hips and that’s when I realized - Irene was climbing on top of me, and was gently guiding my penis into her pussy. She must have at least taken off her panties within those few seconds - nice! I was still continuing my kissing with Susan, hands wandering all over her body, especially her chest area, when I entered Irene. I didn’t want to disrupt what I was having with my dear Susan, even though the sensation Irene was providing was intense indeed!

Susan noticed that my hands were spending a lot of time on her breasts (she knew those assets of hers were my favourite!), so she stopped kissing, and fed me her tits instead! I didn’t waste a second of our time and immediately started suckling hungrily on her nipples! I could really feel the weight of her masssive bosom resting on my face!

Soon, the double stimulation was too much for me to take, and I felt the inevitable approaching. Irene’s intense riding really took its toll on me (and Susan still didn’t notice!), and I just had to voice out:

Me (muffled coz my mouth was full of Susan’s breast): I’m going to come!

And only then did Susan look back towards Irene and finally notice her riding me! There was a look of slight surprise on her face. Irene’s hips slowed down to a stop right then.

Irene: Sis, why don’t you come and finish him off?

And then she got off me (carefully).

Susan hesitated for a moment, and stared at my erection, then at Irene, then at me.

Me: Make me come, baby... I want to come inside you!

I wiggled my erection at Susan, inviting her to mount me. A faint smile appeared and she moved to get on top of me.

Susan: Ready to come?

I just nodded. And she went full throttle with her humping! This time, it was Irene’s turn to sit beside us to watch. She still had her bra on, but her lower half was naked.

Susan moaned satisfyingly and I joined in. Within several seconds, I felt my ejaculate making its way upwards and then...

Me: Oh... Oh... Oh my god!!

I shot inside of Susan as her pussy milked me dry.

Michaelchong11
19-05-2019, 04:05 PM
Camping for more

slumels
19-05-2019, 06:30 PM
Nice story here bro

raylee1212
19-05-2019, 08:06 PM
Agreed really nice story😁

geminiking
19-05-2019, 10:30 PM
camping for more😋

meijipcc
20-05-2019, 05:19 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

newsnail
20-05-2019, 05:25 PM
So nice story, do continue TS :)

Renxi
20-05-2019, 08:35 PM
Good story, hope to read more

susansloverboy
21-05-2019, 06:27 PM
That night I fell asleep next to my Susan, cuddling her in the nude all throughout the night, as if she was my wife. Irene had scooted back to her own room after sex, and I was too tired to notice her mood. I just couldn’t care if she was satisfied with the session or not. I just wanted to sleep - with Susan in my arms.

We woke up bright and fresh the next morning, but Susan almost immediately got out of bed to put on her clothes; that was the thing about her - she would be extremely uncomfortable being naked outside of having sex, even when we were in the privacy of our own room. Maybe she was just too self-conscious, or maybe just lacking in confidence (I found out later in our relationship that she always thought herself to be too old and fat when she was with me; that was why she always acted like that). I went up to her to give her a reassuring hug and kiss like we were newlyweds. Her smile shone brightly! She only had time to put on a t-shirt and her panties - no bra underneath!

Susan: So sweet this early in the morning... go, go have your shower.

Her hand clasped my buttocks as she said this, and gave it a light squeeze and twist, turning me toward the bathroom. Then she slapped my ass to get me moving! Susan giggled. I was happy to see her this happy.

Susan: I’ll start to pack up and we can go downstairs for breakfast.

I too started to pack up after going through my morning routine in the bathroom, as we would be leaving that day. Having not much to pack, I was done much sooner than Susan, so I just sat on the bed to admire my Susan as she finished her packing. That panty she had on looked a little too ‘auntie’ for her - I’ll need to ask her to get sexier and skimpier ones for our next secret trip together! And that top with no bra on - now that I can live with, hehe! I then saw her fishing out a bra and a skirt from her bag:

Susan: I’ll have a quick wash up - go wait for me in the living room. See if Irene is awake or not.

Susan then disappeared into the bathroom.

farkingsticks
21-05-2019, 07:47 PM
Please keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story :D

susansloverboy
22-05-2019, 06:16 PM
I guess Irene wasn’t up yet, or maybe she too was getting ready in her room, coz the living room was empty. I gazed outside toward the balcony and beyond, relishing the last moments of my stay here. Oh what amazing memories this place has given me! Soon, it would be back to the usual grind of life - school, projects, and my little rented room back in Singapore. But at least I still have my Susan!

I heard nothing from the two occupied rooms - maybe Irene was indeed still asleep! Best not to go wake her - it is after all a holiday! But just as I was thinking that, I heard footsteps from her room, followed by the door being opened slowly. A head popped out:

Irene: Oh wow, you’re all packed and ready? So early!

Me: Ah, you are up early too! You ready as well?

Irene: Er... almost... almost ready...

She briefly stepped out from inside her room, revealing half of her body, then stepped back in again. She was still unclothed.

Irene: Just need to put on some clothes...

She smiled cheekily at me. But before I could react, her head went back inside and the door closed. What the hell!! Was she teasing me? Or was she inviting me?!!

I decided it was too risky and inappropriate to take any action at this point of time, and I was right, for soon, Susan stepped out of the room, luggage in tow. I rushed over to help her with her load.

Susan: Irene not out yet?

Me: I think she’ll be done soon. I heard her from her room just now.

We waited for Irene to emerge, and when she did, boy did she look good! Short, hot pants with a white spaghetti top, which looked kinda familiar, and showed off the bra she had underneath!

Susan: Wah, want guys to have nosebleeds ah?!

Irene: Aiyah, no chance to wear in Singapore, so I wear now loh!

During breakfast, many pairs of eyes were staring at our table, from both men and women. Some of the Malay makcik’s even shot her angry looks! For a moment, I had forgotten that we were in conservative Malaysia!

After checking out and loading our stuff in the car, Susan made an announcement:

Susan: Actually, I made another extra night’s arrangement.... in Port Dickson!

Both Irene and I were surprised. She was the first to chime in.

Irene: What? Really? How come you didn’t tell us?

Susan: I wanted it to be a surprise! Well, are you all pleasantly surprised?

Me: Of course we are!

She turned to me.

Susan: But uh... honey, you know the way there right?

Me: Erm... never really been there, but I can follow the signs, I guess.

The drive started out nice and sunny, but all that changed about 20 mins into the drive. It got real dark real quick and soon it was pouring! It was so bad that we had to slow down to a crawl because we simply could not see! So what was supposed to be a two-hour drive, dragged on to become more than 3 hours! By the time we got there, the rain had lessened, but I was absolutely bushed!

krutz
22-05-2019, 08:28 PM
Nice update bro, more please :)

lineker
22-05-2019, 08:34 PM
This story sounds so real. Keep it coming bro.

Sevilla
22-05-2019, 10:56 PM
Good stuff! Please continue TS..

Informer
23-05-2019, 10:10 AM
this is a nice story, do keep the updates coming. :)

Freedom8876
24-05-2019, 10:39 AM
Nice and interesting story. Keep it up.

KnowItAll
25-05-2019, 05:20 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

Hason82
14-06-2019, 12:18 AM
nice update. Any more for susan?

lobangkingz
15-06-2019, 08:29 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.

sponge05
16-06-2019, 06:21 AM

meijipcc
17-06-2019, 05:24 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.

VRossi1980
18-06-2019, 08:43 AM
love this story, waiting here for more juicy updates.

ImWithKuli
21-06-2019, 06:55 PM
Camping for more!

KnowItAll
22-06-2019, 05:19 AM
like this story very much... it's very nice... share more soon please ts...

curiousSG
22-06-2019, 06:50 AM
this is a nice story, hope for more updates soon.

z0z0
22-06-2019, 09:40 AM

AsiaFenceStreet
22-06-2019, 04:57 PM
What an amazing story and thank you for sharing.

Please update soon

NuclearLit
22-06-2019, 05:03 PM
Keep it coming. Really exciting to read this great story.

Truthful
23-06-2019, 06:57 AM
enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates. :)

honeypig13
27-06-2019, 03:49 PM
What's in store next?

susansloverboy
29-07-2019, 01:27 PM
I was already in a grumpy mood due to the terrible drive to Port Dickson, and it got even worse that we had to wait for a long time just to check-in, due to the large number of guests lining up. I just sank myself into the lobby sofa while Susan queues up and Irene looked after the luggage.

After what was almost an eternity, Susan finally came back with keys in hand and led us to our chalet. The wait had been worth it, as the chalet was even more luxurious than I imagined! Two king-sized beds side-by-side with mosquito netting (the classy-looking type) over each, and a huge, huge bathroom which revealed the seawater underneath!! It was so huge that the bathtub they had look puny in it! The bedroom window opened up to the open sea, and there was a small balcony stood over the open water! What a luxury it was indeed! That alone subsided my crankiness a bit.

Susan: What do you guys think? Nice?

Irene was still exploring the place...

Me: Wow... this place is even more amazing! Must have cost you a bomb!

Susan: Oh, not to worry about that. As long as you are happy!

I smiled at her, truly touched that she would care so much about me.

Irene then came back from her ‘exploration’ of the bathroom, already dressed down into her bikini:

Irene: The rain has stopped! I’m going to the beach!

Susan: Do bring along your beach robe, dear.... We are in Malaysia - they are not used to seeing so much flesh under so little clothes!!

Irene complied and soon darted off on her own, leaving us alone in the room.

Susan: So... you want to rest a bit? Maybe take a shower and nap?

Me: Oh yes that sound good... but what about you?

Susan: I’ll keep you company; I want to have some rest too. Go take a show now...

susansloverboy
29-07-2019, 01:47 PM
I’ve taken many showers before, and it should’ve been nothing new. However, trying to take a shower in this huge bathroom was an all-new experience for me! First off, there was the transparent slats on the floor which showed the seawater directly underneath. Then there’s the open window which faces out to the open sea (yes, a huge window in the bathroom). These, plus the expanse of the bathroom made me feel a little shy just undressing! But when I had taken off my clothes and turned on the shower, it felt wonderful! The water was like that of a waterfall, and so I really felt like I was showering beneath a real waterfall.... in the nude! It was a truly open, sense of ‘freedom’! I felt it was such a pity to experience this only by myself; I thought of Susan just beyond the bathroom door...

Fivearms
29-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Very nice story, support and camping for more! :)

alec
29-07-2019, 07:49 PM
The never ending storryyy~~~❤️

duyan
30-07-2019, 01:59 PM
Very nice story!

OneDot
30-07-2019, 02:05 PM
Awesome story bro, support for more updates :D

susansloverboy
31-07-2019, 07:05 AM
What was she doing behind that door? Was she already napping? Only one way to find out - I opened the bathroom door without even bothering to towel myself. Susan was just sitting on the bed, relaxing, but the moment she glanced over in my direction, her face instantly ‘unrelaxed’! Her wide-open eyes immediately said,”What in the world are you up to?!!”. And before her mouth could move to form words...

Me: Join me?

I tried to sound as seductive as I could, posing in the most masculine way I know, trying to show off my wet and glistening naked body. The only thing lacking was a huge erection. In fact, exactly opposite of what I had wanted, my penis shrunk due to the cold breeze hitting me! Nevertheless, I tried to hold my seductive pose to coax Susan into joining me in the shower.

Susan: Oh my.... what, now? Well, I...

But even as uncertain as she sounded, she was already slowly advancing off the bed towards my direction. And as she made her way, seemingly hypnotized by my hot bod, her nimble hands started to undress herself. I walked backwards slowly toward the still-raging shower, inviting her in, never for a second taking my eyes off her. Top, bottom, bra and panties... those articles of clothing slowly made a trail into the bathroom, until she was standing totally naked in front of me.

Susan: Come, come.... let me soap you up!

And of course I let her!

susansloverboy
31-07-2019, 07:23 AM
I let my landlady soap me from my neck all the way down to the tip of my penis, and that was when the erection grew! She kept a straight face and didn’t stray from her job though, finishing me off by washing all the soap away cleanly (no, not finishing me off as usual, hehe). And when she was done with me, I returned the favour, soaping her up and paying extra attention and time to her sensitive lady parts - her areolas and nipples, her pussy folds, and her butthole. I could tell that she enjoyed it a lot!

It was after that that things started heating up. With the shower raining down on us both, we started engaging in a serious bout of kissing and caressing, letting our hands (and tongues) re-explore each other to its fullest. Oh man, what way to start our stay in this beautiful seaside resort!!

With such and big bathroom to play in, I let me imagination run wild, moving her from the shower area towards the bathtub, bending her over and going to work on her down below. I spent quality time eating her tender pussy and sucking her butthole. And all that while, accompanied by her moans and the occasional slap of her breasts hitting each other (being mushed and bounced around by me, of course!).

After that heavy and busy session, she begged me to let her suck on my erection, and boy did she suck it deep...

alec
01-08-2019, 07:26 PM
Nice update!! Keep em Cumming!

blackknight49
01-08-2019, 07:47 PM
Superb story TS, great share :)

susansloverboy
08-08-2019, 07:04 AM
Her blowjob was definitely encouraging me on, and when she saw that I had had enough, she automatically stopped and stood up.

Susan: Make love to me, baby!

Susan bent herself over the bathtub, spreading her legs wide, inviting me to enter her right there and then! It was an invitation I couldn’t resist, and I was inside her, pounding, in an instant. Penetrating her in such a luxurious location, the sound of the sea just under us, and the accompanying view out into the ocean was indeed a great experience! The shower still continued to pour down to the bathroom floor as I gave my dear landlady a proper love-making fuck!

We changed to another position with me lying on the bathroom floor under her while she rode me, looking down at me, her huge breasts bouncing and jiggling close to me.

Susan: Oooohh oh baby... I am enjoying this so much! It’s so... so good!

Me: I am glad...

Susan: Can... can you come all over yourself for me?

My mind froze for a moment.

Me: Huh?

Susan: I want you to shoot onto yourself when we are done..... will you... do it for me?

It didn’t sound so bad, especially when I can conveniently clean myself off later. But it was indeed a little exciting to hear!

susansloverboy
08-08-2019, 07:19 AM
Susan started to ride me harder:

Susan: Let me know when you are gonna come....

And before long, I let her know that the end was near, and she gently got off me (her huge breasts swaying while doing so), and knelt beside me, immediately clutching onto me cock and stroking me with the frenzied rhythm her pussy was providing a second ago. I felt the eruption coming; both of us with eyes glued to the tip of my volcano, Susan’s with extra anticipation of what’s coming soon.

I ejaculated with considerable force and witnessed spurts of my own ejaculate making its way up into the air, and falling back down on me - my pelvic parts, my pubic hair, my tummy - all of this as Susan squealed with delight! The remaining cum oozed down my shaft, over her clenched fingers, and the back of her hand.

As the last of my essence exited my penis, and my guttural groans died down, Susan started to loosen her grip on me, presumably to start washing up. Except she didn’t - instead, remained where she was, smiling warmly down at me, and moved her fingers through the puddles of ejaculate at the base of my cock! The, she started to slowly ‘spread’ it over my body, in gentle circular motions!! I could only stare in surprise!!

Susan: Oooh... so warm.... so smooth.... so slippery!

Again, her giggles.

Me: Erm.... what are you doing?

Susan: Nothing.... just... playing <giggles>...

And I just laid there and let her, wondering how long she intend to play. I could very clearly smell my own ejaculate...

susansloverboy
08-08-2019, 07:24 AM
It went on longer than I expected - Susan went on to caress my chest, then my nipples, with her cum-stained fingers!! What in the hell is going on with this woman?! Is she living out one of her deep, dark fantasies?! What does she... will she... move upwards to my mouth and ask me to suck her fingers? Those sticky cum-stained fingers?!!

Susan: I hear this has lots of protein.... and it’s good for your body....

All the while, her eyes were fixed on where her fingers were...

God damn, she IS going to make me swallow my own cum!!

Ergocomics
08-08-2019, 04:12 PM
Very steamy updates TS, please keep going... :)

madpig88
10-08-2019, 05:18 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, look forward to your next updates.

Class5
14-08-2019, 07:47 AM
One of the highly recommended reading

oeioei
18-08-2019, 12:46 AM
Susan is going to lick him clean with her tongue all over his body...

PebbleWWE
18-08-2019, 01:33 AM
Thanks for nice story. Hope to read more.

loneki
30-08-2019, 05:35 PM
more update please, thanks

chuckydick
30-08-2019, 09:49 PM
So very nice story, setting up tent here to wait for more of it.

ml1138
09-09-2019, 02:05 AM
Good story, please cont....:p

luks
25-09-2019, 02:23 PM
nice...please continue....

TakeAHotPill
25-09-2019, 10:58 PM
Enjoying the story, hoping for more :)

fugazi
26-09-2019, 07:16 AM
Good stuff, hope for more.

VRossi1980
28-09-2019, 11:28 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

jiachitstory
28-09-2019, 03:29 PM
Very well written story, support! :)