PDA

View Full Version : To love or be loved?

siri
21-09-2014, 03:43 AM
so I have a burning question:

Love someone or wait to be loved?

被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

jj_jj
21-09-2014, 08:53 AM
to be loved sure beats to love someone

but better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all..

MIFAcafe
21-09-2014, 09:51 AM
Surely be love.

When I know I love someone; I will avoid..... how ironic.:rolleyes:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51jTElRwPWL.jpg

BiRd13
21-09-2014, 10:19 AM

被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

Both...

Find one who you love, and he love you as well :)

fion.18
21-09-2014, 10:19 AM
Me also choose to be loved. Loving someone can sometimes be too tiring. Better to be loved, treasured and pampered :)

Of cos in the ideal world, we do hope the person whom we love and loves us are the same. :)

Hurricane88
21-09-2014, 10:25 AM

被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

I want a girl to love me more than I love her...:)

MIFAcafe
21-09-2014, 10:27 AM
You already have so many.... and still want more....:D

I want a girl to love me more than I love her...:)

solarflare
21-09-2014, 12:15 PM
so i have a burning question:

被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

被爱是幸福的,有能力去爱人也是幸福的。

solarflare
21-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Me also choose to be loved. Loving someone can sometimes be too tiring. Better to be loved, treasured and pampered :)

Of cos in the ideal world, we do hope the person whom we love and loves us are the same. :)

but the impt thing is the enjoy the process of loving someone.

终点是次要,过程才是关键。

discordpiggy
21-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Hahaha! Good question. I don't even know how to love someone, how to be love?!

Sex is priority to me! Lols! :D

siri
21-09-2014, 01:11 PM
hahaha ya my friend always ask me to find someone who love me first.... don't fall in love first she said... but I think 人是犯贱的...

hahaha if got love no sex how? got sex no love? I think this one quite easy for many samsters here...

hamsapkwai
21-09-2014, 01:19 PM
u all so cheem and matured , haiz i still havent got over the sex sex sex thingie yet :p

siri
21-09-2014, 01:30 PM

ya I feel the same... but how often does this fairytale come true? reality seeping in...

fion.18
21-09-2014, 02:02 PM

终点是次要,过程才是关键。

Yes agree! That's really true. Happiness is not the ending. But the process.

ya I feel the same... but how often does this fairytale come true? reality seeping in...

Almost never hahaha

MIFAcafe
21-09-2014, 02:06 PM
Man and woman a bit different......

For woman......
不在乎天长地久, 最在乎曾经拥有。

For man.......
不在乎天长地久, 最在乎曾经做爱.:D

终点是次要,过程才是关键。

stillgottheblue
21-09-2014, 04:08 PM
It is not to love or to be loved. Both parties need to work out in a relationship or else the love will waned like a rainbow. Appearing so beautifully and disappeared after a while.

prettymannequin
21-09-2014, 04:24 PM

Totally agree with fion here...

Can only hope the ideal situation happens to as many people as possible~

PPGirl
21-09-2014, 05:20 PM
hahaha ya my friend always ask me to find someone who love me first.... don't fall in love first she said... but I think 人是犯贱的...

hahaha if got love no sex how? got sex no love? I think this one quite easy for many samsters here...

Hmm in d beginning i like him 1st n tell him i like him.
Later part.. then we slowly become together n as days passes by.. our love grew.

Is sex really that impt in a relationship?
Probably more than 90% pple here would say yes. If not u wont see any businesses for FL.

justl00king
21-09-2014, 05:33 PM
hahaha if got love no sex how? got sex no love? I think this one quite easy for many samsters here...Why got love no sex ah? That's the beauty of having a loving relationship, just makes the love making so much better.
If sex no love, then it'll just be fb.

I wouldn't be with someone whom I love, but she doesn't, vice versa, gotta work both ways.
But if it's just being fb, then I dun see why not? :p lol

Good Sunday, sweet Siri! :)

oxeso
21-09-2014, 06:08 PM
I wouldn't be with someone whom I love, but she doesn't, vice versa, gotta work both ways.

Ditto, bro..I believe a healthy r/s needs lots of effort, commitment n sacrifice fr both parties. So, if d feeling is not mutual, i dun think it's worth all tat..i dun believe d r/s will bear fruit. My pov..:)

conly
21-09-2014, 08:11 PM
A Driver and a Back-seat driver.
Same destination.Different experience.

fion.18
21-09-2014, 08:32 PM
Totally agree with fion here...

Can only hope the ideal situation happens to as many people as possible~

You have Liao la babe! Tio shocked by bare face still don't mind seeing it forever. ;)

Is sex really that impt in a relationship?
Probably more than 90% pple here would say yes. If not u wont see any businesses for FL.

Sexual intimacy is crucial I feel leh. Oxytocins produced during love making helps deepens the emotional bond in a relationship. Sense of touch impt for us gals as well. Hug touch kiss, we all like rite lol haahaa

demonhunter
21-09-2014, 08:39 PM
hahaha if got love no sex how? ...

This one is easy .... carry on receiving the love , when you need sex ....call me .

win win situation !

:D

solarflare
21-09-2014, 10:30 PM
Yes agree! That's really true. Happiness is not the ending. But the process.

Almost never hahaha

sadly, many people always forget about process.

fion.18
21-09-2014, 10:33 PM
sadly, many people always forget about process.

Yeah pple keep trying to aim for happiness, but forget happiness is a pursuit.

Once a while I forget that too but it's life. Just need to have pple ard us to remind us :)

Lamborghini
21-09-2014, 11:28 PM
To be loved is a beautiful feeling. :)

The question is, are you able to give back ? ;)

siri
22-09-2014, 02:15 AM
I think falling in love with someone who won't feel the same for you still beats being with someone whom loves you yet you knew you know you can't lie yourself to be with him....

but we are humans. we make such mistakes.
and we allow ourselves to sink into it even though how fruitless it may seem.

the mind says no.. but the heart says go....

prettymannequin
22-09-2014, 09:20 AM
You have Liao la babe! Tio shocked by bare face still don't mind seeing it forever. ;)

Sexual intimacy is crucial I feel leh. Oxytocins produced during love making helps deepens the emotional bond in a relationship. Sense of touch impt for us gals as well. Hug touch kiss, we all like rite lol haahaa

Hahahah yea I really am a lucky girl. But when I listen to my friends talk sometimes, really hope they find the love they deserve also. And yes! I feel sexual intimacy and sexual compatibility are super important.

Also, much thanks to the anon who up'd my points in this thread. xx

prettymannequin
22-09-2014, 09:22 AM
I think falling in love with someone who won't feel the same for you still beats being with someone whom loves you yet you knew you know you can't lie yourself to be with him....

but we are humans. we make such mistakes.
and we allow ourselves to sink into it even though how fruitless it may seem.

the mind says no.. but the heart says go....

Siri, recently I wrote this blog entry, maybe can help you think from another perspective.

I remember this vividly.

When I was in sec one, during PCCG lessons, we were talking about qualities that our boyfriends hopefully possess. After everyone shared theirs, Ms Teng also shared her only answer: that he will love her more than she loves him.

At that time, I thought this notion was so full of shit. I couldn't understand why someone would accept a relationship where her love is any lesser than his. I thought finding someone you could devote your whole heart to, even if he doesn't reciprocate in the same way, is such a blissful thing.

But now I think I understand Ms Teng because... JW's love is so full and overwhelming, I actually feel that I cannot top it. And I think to myself, this is how it feels like to be loved more, appreciated more, doted on more. And now I'm willing to admit to myself that I was wrong, so so wrong. To be coddled in his love and care like that is the best thing that I can ever ask for.

I'm not saying I don't love my boyfriend, but I just wanna say that I've seen it from your view, but now I understand that it definitely feels more 幸福 to be loved more.

happywoody
22-09-2014, 09:26 AM
for love to work it has to be both ways

BiRd13
22-09-2014, 10:25 AM

Well, nowadays many go for 'Someone who love one more' over 'To love someone more'.

If you and that person have the same mentality, one is difficult to find the other half.

At times when comes to love, one have to give in a bit, in order to find the other half.

ben2011
22-09-2014, 10:39 AM

被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

Maybe should say in this way...被爱=shiok, 爱人=painful

So easier to choose right?
Of course shiok lor!

Hehe.

prettymannequin
22-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Maybe should say in this way...被爱=shiok, 爱人=painful

So easier to choose right?
Of course shiok lor!

Hehe.

Hahaha but 爱人=painful is not always true also~

To love, no doubt will need sacrifice and hurt sometimes. It's just whether the pain is worth tiding through for that while. But if loving is persistently painful then something somewhere is wrong...

oxeso
22-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Well, nowadays many go for 'Someone who love one more' over 'To love someone more'.

Which probably explains y it's harder to find love, or happiness if u may call it, these days.
Many r not willing to pay d price for love, aft a couple of hurtful experiences. Imo, u dun pay, u dun get it..dun deserve it more than those who do, at least to say.:)

maxsee
22-09-2014, 11:50 AM
It is best to find someone who love you as much as you love him/her and will not be particular about who love who more.....Never look for someone who expect you to love him/her more....Such people are usually very selfish people and care only about their own feelings. And in the long run, such relationship are not going to work. Because one day you will be mentally exhausted when you are in such a relationship....:D:D:D

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 12:03 PM
for love to work it has to be both ways

yes definitely, I always believe it has to be both ways. then sex and daily interaction will fun and not be chore or go stale.

At times when comes to love, one have to give in a bit, in order to find the other half.

no point, i have had given and was most willing to give in all the time until being submissive but end up?! i was being abused and the lies even after he was caught, he still dismissed it.

Which probably explains y it's harder to find love, or happiness if u may call it, these days.
Many r not willing to pay d price for love, aft a couple of hurtful experiences. Imo, u dun pay, u dun get it..dun deserve it more than those who do, at least to say.:)

talk is cheap, i paid and still paying at this moment but still not loved lols!

its a no win situation for... whatever and however much i give out in love, still no one loves me back hahahah! oh well!

now.... i just hide... like wall paper and background picture... live like a TRON... no one will notice :D:p

BiRd13
22-09-2014, 01:07 PM
no point, i have had given and was most willing to give in all the time until being submissive but end up?! i was being abused and the lies even after he was caught, he still dismissed it.

In this way, is you love him more than he love you.
A guy who does not respect his partner, and abuse her, isn't one to keep...

But glad you have left him :)

discordpiggy
22-09-2014, 01:41 PM
In this way, is you love him more than he love you.
A guy who does not respect his partner, and abuse her, isn't one to keep...

But glad you have left him :)
Left him... long time ago... but he is still fresh in my memories... i even left the country for quite a while... wondering in a foreign land alone... to try to forget him... still licking my wounds and trying to forget him... by having lots of sex can?! :D

siri
22-09-2014, 06:48 PM

If you and that person have the same mentality, one is difficult to find the other half.

ya I believe it's hard to find too. it's either u let yourself sink in first then decide if it's all worth it. never try never know?

but by the time you know, game already over for u le lol

july3rd
22-09-2014, 09:54 PM
Able to love also quite nice at least there someone there for you to shower your love..

Of course cannot expect that person love as deep as you.. As it cannot be measure at all..

Being loved and able to love will be the most prefect for both :)

I would think it is impt the two right person connect the same frequency & loving each other & enjoy the process together :)

july3rd
22-09-2014, 10:50 PM
Touching song!

http://trendingnewsportal.blogspot.sg/2014/09/video-where-is-true-love-will-surely.html?m=0

BiRd13
23-09-2014, 08:48 AM
Left him... long time ago... but he is still fresh in my memories... i even left the country for quite a while... wondering in a foreign land alone... to try to forget him... still licking my wounds and trying to forget him... by having lots of sex can?!

Can understand how you feel. When my 1st left, I couldn't get over with her for a period of time. About 3- years was torturing myself...
Anyway, past is past le... Well, having lots of sex with 1 partner is a way of distress and forget as well... Having lots of sex with lots of partner is a way of torturing yourself (even though may be enjoying the 'process')

ya I believe it's hard to find too. it's either u let yourself sink in first then decide if it's all worth it. never try never know?

but by the time you know, game already over for u le lol

So don't sink too much. Just like diving. You can control how deep you can go... When you are getting use to the depth, or feel like going even deeper, then proceed on...

But then again, when dive deeper, and eaten by shark, or got stuck and died, don't regret... Think back, at least you enjoy the diving process... =)

siri
23-09-2014, 07:52 PM
Can understand how you feel. When my 1st left, I couldn't get over with her for a period of time. About 3- years was torturing myself...
Anyway, past is past le... Well, having lots of sex with 1 partner is a way of distress and forget as well... Having lots of sex with lots of partner is a way of torturing yourself (even though may be enjoying the 'process')

So don't sink too much. Just like diving. You can control how deep you can go... When you are getting use to the depth, or feel like going even deeper, then proceed on...

But then again, when dive deeper, and eaten by shark, or got stuck and died, don't regret... Think back, at least you enjoy the diving process... =)

hahaha true enough. But I guess the most important thing is...

happy can already! don't think don't care too much ah. What will come will come... never come means not yours to come! hope yours come soon k! hehe

justl00king
23-09-2014, 08:51 PM

happy can already! don't think don't care too much ah. What will come will come... never come means not yours to come! hope yours come soon k! heheWell said!

Most important thing is gotta to try many, then will know which one will fit in nicely :p lol
Good luck to us all, to find the one n only! :)

BiRd13
26-09-2014, 10:24 AM

happy can already! don't think don't care too much ah. What will come will come... never come means not yours to come! hope yours come soon k! hehe

Haha... Hmm...

Well, true in the way that what comes will comes...
Again, how long will it have to take?
When later you think back after it finally come, you will felt that it's wasted... even though both shared some happy moment together
But think again, if have give up before it come, probably you may be happier than that.

So rules of life, when you know there's no ending to it, give it up and find the next. Don't waste your time/youth and the other person time/youth too

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 11:09 AM
Haha... Hmm...

Well, true in the way that what comes will comes...
Again, how long will it have to take?
When later you think back after it finally come, you will felt that it's wasted... even though both shared some happy moment together
But think again, if have give up before it come, probably you may be happier than that.

So rules of life, when you know there's no ending to it, give it up and find the next. Don't waste your time/youth and the other person time/youth too

well said! i gave up liao! :D

BiRd13
26-09-2014, 11:21 AM
well said! i gave up liao! :D

Good for you!! Gong Hee Gong Hee :D

Wintermelontea
26-09-2014, 11:35 AM
被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

Life should be full of ups and downs then only can one taste it's richness (酸甜苦辣).

如果不❤️,怎么能被❤️?
被❤️是幸福的是因为你和❤️你的人以融合一体,所以才幸福。
就是幸福了才懂得要❤️,要体谅 等等。

所以,问题不在于否被❤️是幸福的或❤️人是痛苦,而是你敢去❤️到你得到你所要的幸福吗?

Winter.

zan888
26-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Life should be full of ups and downs then only can one taste it's richness (酸甜苦辣).

Winter.

This is true! If we are like the emperor and every day eat exotic food and can have beautiful virgins everyday, we also get sian?

Back to topic: Of course better to be loved but if loved by ugly thing also no shiok?

I think it is fine to love someone whom you like, but if the person doesn't reciprocate despite your best efforts then better to u-turn, otherwise it will just be too painful and unhappy ending.

I heard stories of girls initially not liking the guy but because the guy shows sincerity effort etc, she accepts him. I say accept but it may not be love? Later if some yandao guy come along, she will jump boat? Maybe the question is how much you are prepared to invest into him/her and hoping that they one day will feel something for you? I think it is possible for feelings to grow but if there are no shoots at all, there is no point flogging a dead horse?

Johnbass
28-09-2014, 11:39 AM

Good Sunny Sunday!
Go out and love yourself...
And others will love you too.
:D

SoulRift
05-10-2014, 07:03 PM
It is possible to have both.But rarely.
It is human nature to be attracted to ones you love then to the ones that love you.
It all depends on which ones will keep you happy in the long run.

lorddrakez
08-10-2014, 05:39 PM
To love is to prepare yourself to be hurt.
To be loved is best.

ahbutthen
21-10-2014, 01:48 AM

被爱是幸福。。爱人是痛苦?

Love should be mutual. If you other half only want to take advantage of your love for him or her, then ask him or her to fuck off. This will be better for you in the long run.

JustLearn
22-10-2014, 04:57 PM
Its sometimes hard to have both, but it is not impossible. Sometimes, it depends on the degree of level for the love that you are able to accept. Some might think they have given all while the other half thinks it is not enough and vice versa. I've been loved and love before, but in the end she still cheats and leave me. From then on, I understand that no matter how deep the love is, if you cannot maintain the love then be prepared to let it slip away.

Ever since this relationship, i have being single for about 6yrs. But I have no regrets although it ended badly, at least I know I've tasted love even though its once in a life time. If I were to regret something, it would be that I did not managed to maintain the love for me.

siri
22-10-2014, 05:03 PM
didn't know this thread is alive still.. but ultimately just be happy in no matter what you do everyone~~~

HCKing
22-10-2014, 05:13 PM
to be loved of cos is the better choice.

but also there's another question of how long. i find that for most cases if a girl can love a guy more she can keep it this way for a longer duration than the guy does. a guy can suddenly love a girl very deep like she is the only one left in this world but can also be very heartless once he loses interest in her.

korean
27-10-2014, 11:41 AM
As long as both love each other is okay, regardless who love who more as love never equal.

Anyone never love their spouse, or used to love but now no love anymore. I'm more interested the former. If don't love your spouse, especially for male, how do you cope with love making?

korean
27-10-2014, 11:51 AM
If one party don't have love at all, either to love or be love gonna be 痛苦

joncheong
16-11-2014, 03:22 PM
As long as both parties love to make love, they'll be in a lovely relationship...

Problem comes when one party do not love to make love, then they'll be in a loveless relationship....

As simple as that..