PDA

View Full Version : Fuck lesbian friend & change her to normal woman

joscklee
07-09-2014, 12:51 AM
Any bro has experience in fucking lesbian friend & change her to nornal woman? Caan share pls?

SnowLeopards
07-09-2014, 01:14 AM
How about the other way around ?

A good friend of mine went to work in Massachusetts. She was straight by the way.

16 months later, she became a lesbian and has never looked back.

Pierre.

joscklee
07-09-2014, 06:40 AM
How about the other way around ?

A good friend of mine went to work in Massachusetts. She was straight by the way.

16 months later, she became a lesbian and has never looked back.

Pierre.

I m oso curious y some feminine charbos become lesbians, some stories heard of r: ditched by bfs then go 'hey wire', prefer sex toys to genuine rods, phobia of men cos got raped before.

Any bro, lesbian, butch here can help enlighten?

sassysunshine
07-09-2014, 11:13 PM
Then if your lesbian friend fucks you, would you turn gay, and then eventually a transgender? Sheesh.

joscklee
08-09-2014, 02:03 AM
Then if your lesbian friend fucks you, would you turn gay, and then eventually a transgender? Sheesh.

Wa pian eh, tats my fantasy for past many years- got fucked by her- though never think whether will become lesbian after tat:p Know of this lesbian friend Fion Fan since 1999 & recently notice her wrinkles liao.

discordpiggy
08-09-2014, 10:41 AM
I looking forward to the other way round...

returning back to my original roots!

:D

BiRd13
08-09-2014, 11:34 AM
One of my ex is a lesbian...
Somehow I 'converted' her to a straight...
But sadly that she returned back to lesbian after we broke up...

loneyheart
08-09-2014, 11:42 AM
lesbian r sexy n horny as I thou :)

discordpiggy
08-09-2014, 12:19 PM

muahahaha!!! you lor!!! broke up with her... that's why she went back to lesbian!

nvm... i go look for her :D

joscklee
08-09-2014, 09:51 PM

Bro can share ur progress if converting her successfully

DO_YOU_BJ
09-09-2014, 12:32 AM
When I was younger, when my hair was black (now greying) & could do 10 chin ups, I had a GF who was an Airforce Regular. She is not a les, I THINK , cos till today I dunno. Asked her many times but she insisted she ain't no les but one things is for sure, she's a tomboy. What I liked about her is her endowed C cups & fair coloured flawless skin. Everyone in camp always say I TAO NAO BO HO SEH cos I went after lesbian/tomboy. What I saw in her? I visialised a woman, an elegant one, nice figure, no pimple face, that would turn heads IF transformed. An UNPOLISHED Diamond
It took me 2 months & finally, I consummated her. From that day on, it was like a natural transformation. Till today, she's the most woman, more woman than woman as a matter of fact I ever had in my long list of women in my life!
After this, everyone in camp saw the transformation, from calling me TAO NOA BO HO SEH switch to KIO DIO GU LUN!
No regrets.
If anyone asked me for my opinion on going after a les/tomboy, i sure support. Fresh unplucked fruit!

happywoody
09-09-2014, 11:03 AM
i wish i can contribute another "conversion" story.

but alas, all i did muster ...

yonks ago, yes when my hair was dark brown n there was a lot more of it ....
i had a professor who was a Miss. she wore her hair short - a boys' cut - modern day equivalent wud be a pixie cut

prof B was sporty and she had a toned body. she had a tomboyish demeanor.
but she was always friendly to us students. so perhaps she was less of a lesbian but maybe more a cougar

one day i was running at the track and she was there jogging.
i waved hi and we started chatting. can't remember what we spoke about but i could see sweat glistening on her long legs. her t-shirt was wet and ber B+ cup breasts were heaving heavily from the run. i think she was wearing a sporty bra with no pads as her nipples were erect and hard - they were showing thru her sweat-soaked top.

we walked towards her apartment at the students' dorm - she was a resident academic staff. then she invited me in.
it was only water. she was making small talk n trying to make me stay. but u can imagine i was awe-struck n rooted to the ground like a deer caught in headlights.

but if i knew then what i know now about human behavior i would have encouraged her seduction ...

i could have said ... "can i use your toilet? ...." :o

discordpiggy
09-09-2014, 11:42 AM
i wish i can contribute another "conversion" story.

but alas, all i did muster ...

yonks ago, yes when my hair was dark brown n there was a lot more of it ....
i had a professor who was a Miss. she wore her hair short - a boys' cut - modern day equivalent wud be a pixie cut

prof B was sporty and she had a toned body. she had a tomboyish demeanor.
but she was always friendly to us students. so perhaps she was less of a lesbian but maybe more a cougar

one day i was running at the track and she was there jogging.
i waved hi and we started chatting. can't remember what we spoke about but i could see sweat glistening on her long legs. her t-shirt was wet and ber B+ cup breasts were heaving heavily from the run. i think she was wearing a sporty bra with no pads as her nipples were erect and hard - they were showing thru her sweat-soaked top.

we walked towards her apartment at the students' dorm - she was a resident academic staff. then she invited me in.
it was only water. she was making small talk n trying to make me stay. but u can imagine i was awe-struck n rooted to the ground like a deer caught in headlights.

but if i knew then what i know now about human behavior i would have encouraged her seduction ...

i could have said ... "can i use your toilet? ...." :o

omg!!! u regret not going all the way right?! buahhahahaa!!! sheesh!!! i hweel for you bro... you must smack yourself silly for missing that golden opportunity! :D

happywoody
09-09-2014, 09:08 PM
omg!!! u regret not going all the way right?! buahhahahaa!!! sheesh!!! i hweel for you bro... you must smack yourself silly for missing that golden opportunity! :D

as they say ... youth is wasted on the young :o

discordpiggy
10-09-2014, 09:50 AM
as they say ... youth is wasted on the young :o

well i am going to be very cliché to tell you to "Carpe diem"!

I have wasted too much time of my life hibernating... now i am going to "break free" ("EVIL :D ")

BiRd13
10-09-2014, 01:11 PM
muahahaha!!! you lor!!! broke up with her... that's why she went back to lesbian!

nvm... i go look for her :D

Haha.. No choice mah... Some unexpected cases that we broke up ba...

Bro can share ur progress if converting her successfully

Yup. Successful converted her. Main thing have to know if the lesbian are through family genes, or some due to unexpected cases in the past, which resulted her to be lesbian. Like being raped or what...

conquer
11-09-2014, 12:26 AM
Any bro has experience in fucking lesbian friend & change her to nornal woman? Caan share pls?

Well, if a lesbian fucks a dude, it shows only that she might be a bisexual. :D:D:D

peekaboo
11-09-2014, 10:25 AM
Lesbian got many types. Not all can be converted. Those that cannot be converted are those who thinks that men are as dirty as the dick.
I recalled that one must use gloves to touch a private part.
The sad part is the brain is damaged, in another words they are gone insane.
They are no different from mad people hospital with the differences that they still have rational thinking.
Scientifically these pple are only not classified as ki siao.

joscklee
11-09-2014, 11:30 PM
Going ask a silly question: any bro ever squeeze butch boobs before? Will anyone believe her/him if he/she cry molest?

Yakuza
17-09-2014, 12:06 AM
Going ask a silly question: any bro ever squeeze butch boobs before? Will anyone believe her/him if he/she cry molest?

wat's butch boobs?? as in a butcher ?:confused:

Yakuza
17-09-2014, 12:08 AM
I looking forward to the other way round...
returning back to my original roots! :D

the other what way ? bk to original hi-sex drive? :D:confused:

old_yet_horny
01-10-2014, 05:47 PM
side track abit...

I am willing to pay to screw a decent looking tomboy or butch.:p

Anyone got lobang or can link up?

Thanks..:)

Valuable
02-10-2014, 07:03 AM
Well, if a lesbian fucks a dude, it shows only that she might be a bisexual. :D:D:D

Yes agree :D

old_yet_horny
03-03-2015, 09:52 AM
Had my fantasy fulfilled...

Fucking a butch.. lol.

The feeling was weird but damn this butch was horny and hungry for cocks.

Butch are not uch different from women just that tyhey have flat chest and boy hair style.. They moan and groan when fucked hard, they get wet and they fuck more aggressive that a normal woman.:D

It was just for experience but i may not want to RTF again..:p

ANowhereMan
03-03-2015, 10:15 AM
Had my fantasy fulfilled...

Fucking a butch.. lol.

The feeling was weird but damn this butch was horny and hungry for cocks.

Butch are not uch different from women just that tyhey have flat chest and boy hair style.. They moan and groan when fucked hard, they get wet and they fuck more aggressive that a normal woman.:D

It was just for experience but i may not want to RTF again..:p

No wait,
I don't understand.. Isnt a butch paired with a lesbian? How did they even agree to your arrangement...?

old_yet_horny
03-03-2015, 10:54 AM
Guess she was hard up for $ and greed to my rewards.;)

ANowhereMan
03-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Guess she was hard up for $ and greed to my rewards.;)

ooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D

wasted, you could have a 3p !

old_yet_horny
03-03-2015, 11:09 AM
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo :D:D

wasted, you could have a 3p !

lol... old man can only take 1 vs 1... 3p not for the weak heart.:D

ANowhereMan
03-03-2015, 12:08 PM
lol... old man can only take 1 vs 1... 3p not for the weak heart.:D

hahahaha

Cheers brother