PDA

View Full Version : infatuate with married man

july3rd
24-08-2014, 10:37 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm confuse with my feeling toward my colleagues. We know each other for past 5 years same company. However, we does not really contact each other provided there some issues due to work related we will have more meetings and discussion.

It happen few months ago, our relationship from a known stranger to close friends.

We talk to each other everyday, when I'm on leave, he is on leave also. We both will meet up with his daughter around. We play at playground with his daughter. Both of us like very clear on weekend we won't talk to each other.

Tbh, from the start I really treat him like a Normal colleagues till he start taking my words seriously and told me his daughter fall sick, he won't be going to work. (We are not from same dept, hence he does not really need to report to me)

Things start get weird, he will actually remember every single things I said.

Am I being sensitive that there something wrong between us?
Should I continue meeting him and chat with him?

Tbh he is quite attractive to me in term of the way he carry himself and jostle around with me

I would say is more like infatuate love for me. However, I seem to every enjoy every single moment with him. Any advise from you guys here? Should I just ignore him?

LFsugarbabe
25-08-2014, 09:14 AM
never eat at the place you shit ;)

zan888
25-08-2014, 09:35 AM
Yeah I am having attention from female collegue (hope it is not you ). She is v nice and pretty. She is in next to mine and occasionally she would give me cookies etc. Think she is lonely but it is generally a bad idea to have an eca at work as it is frown upon by most companies and would affect the careers .If interact often there is tendency to fall in love but have to used head.. The big head cos more often than not the result is a big mess, so really think if you want to sacrifice so much for someone, and not get any return. Maybe try to date other guys and slowly cool down?

happywoody
25-08-2014, 10:33 AM
TS, it's a nice feeling to be wanted.

we're all lonely and to be appreciated by someone who's so in-tuned to every word we utter. and every action bringing a similarly nice reaction, makes us all walk on clouds. and it doesn't even need to involve sex!

u're probably at the flirting stage. all nice and seemingly harmless.
with a small exception that he's taken.

two possibilities from here - u end it or u continue.

no matter what others say to be prepared for the pain etc, it doesn't work. love needs to be experienced, its joy and its pain.

good luck.

prettymannequin
25-08-2014, 10:57 AM
There's probably a lot of reasons to justify what the both of you are doing now is alright and not against anything, which is fair enough.

But I'd advise against investing even more time and emotions. Just try imagining how you'd like your friendship/ relationship NOT to progress, and keep on reminding yourself not to walk down that path. And then imagine how you would like it to progress, and keep on working towards that and keep it healthy.

Hope this helps darling! x

july3rd
25-08-2014, 11:55 AM
never eat at the place you shit ;)

Yes! I do agree not to eat and shit the same place.

july3rd
25-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Yeah I am having attention from female collegue (hope it is not you ). She is v nice and pretty. She is in next to mine and occasionally she would give me cookies etc. Think she is lonely but it is generally a bad idea to have an eca at work as it is frown upon by most companies and would affect the careers .If interact often there is tendency to fall in love but have to used head.. The big head cos more often than not the result is a big mess, so really think if you want to sacrifice so much for someone, and not get any return. Maybe try to date other guys and slowly cool down?

Haha..

Oh well, my office concept is free sitting and I changes office daily. Depend on my mood where I want to work at.
So confirm I'm not that lady you referring to

july3rd
25-08-2014, 11:58 AM
TS, it's a nice feeling to be wanted. we're all lonely and to be appreciated by someone who's so in-tuned to every word we utter. and every action bringing a similarly nice reaction, makes us all walk on clouds. and it doesn't even need to involve sex! u're probably at the flirting stage. all nice and seemingly harmless. with a small exception that he's taken. two possibilities from here - u end it or u continue. no matter what others say to be prepared for the pain etc, it doesn't work. love needs to be experienced, its joy and its pain. good luck.

Ya! It has been nice 4 months we been flirting most important is he can really click well with me. Not much people can really hold an conversation well with me for long period of time :p

Yup! He is married, it always right in front my mind. Sigh!

july3rd
25-08-2014, 11:59 AM
There's probably a lot of reasons to justify what the both of you are doing now is alright and not against anything, which is fair enough. But I'd advise against investing even more time and emotions. Just try imagining how you'd like your friendship/ relationship NOT to progress, and keep on reminding yourself not to walk down that path. And then imagine how you would like it to progress, and keep on working towards that and keep it healthy. Hope this helps darling! x

Sigh ya! I got it! Oh well sigh...

demonhunter
25-08-2014, 12:02 PM
Dear TS , just have him as your Fuck Buddy .

When you put your feelings in , you will get burnt !

:D

july3rd
25-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Just an update!
We got an heat argument last Friday. Which I find it quite annoying because it is an casual conversation turing into heat argument.

I did my apologies, but he did not replied since Friday afternoon.

I do not know should I give him a text or just leave it as it is?

This type of issues always happen in office. Apparently seem to be quite common, my female friend just telling me about hers. Which is so similar to mine!

july3rd
25-08-2014, 12:05 PM
Sorry, still under moderation so my reply is slow!

prettymannequin
25-08-2014, 12:16 PM
Just an update!
We got an heat argument last Friday. Which I find it quite annoying because it is an casual conversation turing into heat argument.

This type of issues always happen in office. Apparently seem to be quite common, my female friend just telling me about hers. Which is so similar to mine!

You apologised on your end, the ball is in his court now. He's not a baby who needs to be taught how to be a person with decent manners.

Wintermelontea
25-08-2014, 12:42 PM
Oh well, my office concept is free sitting and I changes office daily. Depend on my mood where I want to work at.

I*M? :eek::eek::eek:

july3rd
25-08-2014, 01:16 PM
I*M? :eek::eek::eek:

U are woohoo u also always travel from changi to mbfc?

Haha! Well July3rd was the day we hangout.. Sigh

july3rd
25-08-2014, 01:51 PM
You apologised on your end, the ball is in his court now. He's not a baby who needs to be taught how to be a person with decent manners.

Yup!

But of course I did said something nasty!
Let's just be colleague nothing personal so maybe he don't want to reply due to that?

This is madness, why am dwelling over a married man 😞

solarflare
25-08-2014, 02:32 PM
Just an update!

Since you already say sorry... just wait for his reply.

But must rmb 他可以选择不接受你的道歉。所以不一定要给你回复。

So if no reply or bad reply don't too sad.

july3rd
25-08-2014, 02:48 PM
Since you already say sorry... just wait for his reply. But must rmb 他可以选择不接受你的道歉。所以不一定要给你回复。 So if no reply or bad reply don't too sad.

So leave it, till he reply me? Oh dear! That won't happen cause he is petty!

prettymannequin
25-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Yup!

But of course I did said something nasty!
Let's just be colleague nothing personal so maybe he don't want to reply due to that?

This is madness, why am dwelling over a married man ��

I don't think saying you should remain colleagues is nasty, unless you insulted him or something hahahah.

Perhaps he wants to mull over it for a while more before giving a suitable response, which is fair enough. But if he's not replying because his ego is bruised, then he's just being a kid. In both cases, there's nothing much you can do except wait for him to come around.

And yup don't think too much!!! Go out there and live life and know more people who deserve a teeneeeee bit more of your time and emotions. :p

BiRd13
25-08-2014, 03:27 PM
We are all human and will have emotions and feels as time goes. Especially when we are close to another opposite party. We might think that we fall in love with the person, or have some liking towards him/her.

If both are single, it's fine about it. But if either party is attach, it's better to keep a distance from the person. Even how much you tell yourself that you will not fall for the person, as time goes, you won't know that you already fall for the person.

Worst situation is that others have eyes to see. If something happen to him during his marriage life, like a quarrelling with his partner, people will think that you are the 3rd party that resulted in their quarrelling. Or worst, if his wife found out about it, may think you are the one, even you are not.

So well...

july3rd
25-08-2014, 06:35 PM
No... Text nor message from him as of till now -.-

bbmapple
26-08-2014, 01:54 AM

Agree!!!
And worse, it may ONLY burn u... My feel is, the guy is just trying his luck.... Don't fall for it... Romance at work is bad, if underground is very very bad !!!

As for the FB part, there are so many fishes in the ocean, no need to go for a married one!

Good luck TS

HappyOwl
26-08-2014, 02:59 AM

Sis. july3rd, he is petty or that is part of the dating game?

这部爱情电影的戏票很贵, 依我看, 你应该是买不起。 :(

july3rd
26-08-2014, 08:57 AM
Sis. july3rd, he is petty or that is part of the dating game? 这部爱情电影的戏票很贵, 依我看, 你应该是买不起。 :(

We are not dating, communication take place only during office hours after office hours no contacts or try to minimize contact.

Of course, he replied on Reuter messenger yesterday.

The real fact is he actually left the company but now in different company but we still able to contact daily via Reuter Messenger.

We meet up only I'm on leave or half days but with his daughter around more like gathering?

july3rd
26-08-2014, 08:59 AM
Agree!!! And worse, it may ONLY burn u... My feel is, the guy is just trying his luck.... Don't fall for it... Romance at work is bad, if underground is very very bad !!! As for the FB part, there are so many fishes in the ocean, no need to go for a married one! Good luck TS

Tbh, I think I somehow invested feeling into it.
I need get myself out if it soon.

happywoody
26-08-2014, 10:09 AM
a fling for the thrills perhaps but everlasting happiness, unlikely.

ColdBlood99
26-08-2014, 10:47 AM
Tbh, I think I somehow invested feeling into it.
I need get myself out if it soon.

look for demonhunter if you want to get out asap :D

discordpiggy
26-08-2014, 12:21 PM

I havent got time to reply you... hahaha!!! putting in feelings confirm, guarantee chop tio burnt!

that's why i steer away from men unless its a combination of "SEX and $$$" :D

Johnbass
26-08-2014, 12:33 PM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_bmkqSJDYKz4/TTEOWwATy7I/AAAAAAAAAlM/s--cEuKLlkc/s1600/i_love_married_men_tshirt-p235433731199888264y2j6_400.jpg

july3rd
26-08-2014, 08:16 PM
Thanks everyone! I just follow the flow as of now.. We are still in contacts but I do be more on the friend side and nothing else. I appreciate everyone input :)

firejalan
26-08-2014, 08:17 PM
No... Text nor message from him as of till now -.-

Take it s a chance to end it ..
Unless u don't mind being gf to a married man.
Else run from it..

july3rd
26-08-2014, 09:12 PM
Take it s a chance to end it .. Unless u don't mind being gf to a married man. Else run from it..

Won't run la! Just stay as a friend :) don't get too involve treat.. After a run from works clears my thoughts also (:

Johnbass
26-08-2014, 09:58 PM
http://img.picturequotes.com/2/8/7648/sometimes-i-wont-text-you-all-day-just-to-see-how-much-you-miss-me-quote-1.jpg

But sometimes also means we are only colleagues.

july3rd
26-08-2014, 10:05 PM
. . . . But sometimes also means we are only colleagues. :D

Haha yes! Chatting whole day in office is enough! After work.. I think is best don't communicate :)

If still communicate is bad!

Johnbass
26-08-2014, 10:29 PM
Haha yes! Chatting whole day in office is enough! After work.. I think is best don't communicate :)

If still communicate is bad!

Yalor... We're not colleagues so it's ok!

Snowkit
26-08-2014, 10:33 PM
http://img.picturequotes.com/2/8/7648/sometimes-i-wont-text-you-all-day-just-to-see-how-much-you-miss-me-quote-1.jpg

But sometimes also means we are only colleagues.

Dread this feeling of having to double message a person.
Hoping it's him whenever the phone beeps.
Reading the conversation history that we had..
This is so so so miserable.
Truth hurts.

没有结果的感情,
看不到的未来,
还是狠下心来,
明天还是好心情。

july3rd
27-08-2014, 01:41 AM
http://youtu.be/7AOic2Qj-Gg

Nice song..

HappyOwl
27-08-2014, 02:04 AM
Of course, he replied on Reuter messenger yesterday.

Of course, he replied to you unless you reached him first. Because his pettiness doesn't works on you. :p

The real fact is he actually left the company but now in different company but we still able to contact daily via Reuter Messenger.

Things took a turn so fast. Distance indeed makes a love grow but sometimes, it cools down matters of the heart too. :)

We meet up only I'm on leave or half days but with his daughter around more like gathering?

& what could be the reason why the daughter is always present whenever the two of you are together? & where is his wife:confused:

tryherout
27-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Truth hurts.

没有结果的感情,
看不到的未来,
还是狠下心来,
明天还是好心情。

Sound so familiar........can be disappointing

bbmapple
27-08-2014, 01:45 PM
Truth hurts.

没有结果的感情,
看不到的未来,
还是狠下心来,
明天还是好心情。

Yes agreed. truth hurts, but its for the best.
no future, for what still hang on???

july3rd
28-08-2014, 12:25 AM
Of course, he replied to you unless you reached him first. Because his pettiness doesn't works on you. :p Things took a turn so fast. Distance indeed makes a love grow but sometimes, it cools down matters of the heart too. :) & what could be the reason why the daughter is always present whenever the two of you are together? & where is his wife:confused:

Haha cause I want see the daughter wife working la!

HappyOwl
28-08-2014, 04:44 AM
Haha cause I want see the daughter

Do you think I need to reformat my PC? Why do I read, Haha cause I want see him? :p

wife working la!

You naughty also la! :p

rtmFRs
28-08-2014, 11:26 AM
Ya! It has been nice 4 months we been flirting most important is he can really click well with me. Not much people can really hold an conversation well with me for long period of time :p

Yup! He is married, it always right in front my mind. Sigh!

he also can click with his wife when they started and that is why he is married to her
you are now experiencing what his wife feels

quote 1 : flowers are for admiring, don't pluck them
quote 2 : once you pluck the flower, it starts wilting

Johnbass
28-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Haha cause I want see the daughter wife working la!

The daughter won't "BAO TOH" (tell the mother abt) the father meh?
Power...

sex crusader
28-08-2014, 02:48 PM
If he is dating you andd still bring his daughter ? I think you have over reacted lor! If a man is interested in a woman and is married ....most of us will say we are still single! :D

july3rd
28-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Do you think I need to reformat my PC? Why do I read, Haha cause I want see him? :p You naughty also la! :p

Ok la I'm playful I admit lol

july3rd
28-08-2014, 06:56 PM
he also can click with his wife when they started and that is why he is married to her you are now experiencing what his wife feels quote 1 : flowers are for admiring, don't pluck them quote 2 : once you pluck the flower, it starts wilting
Thanks noted

july3rd
28-08-2014, 06:56 PM
The daughter won't "BAO TOH" (tell the mother abt) the father meh? Power... :D

Daughter only 6 months how to bao toh haha I was the one request to see

july3rd
28-08-2014, 06:57 PM
If he is dating you andd still bring his daughter ? I think you have over reacted lor! If a man is interested in a woman and is married ....most of us will say we are still single! :D

Ya! Could have over reacted!

demonhunter
28-08-2014, 07:08 PM
look for demonhunter if you want to get out asap :D

Thanks for the recommendation !!!

Still waiting for her PM

demonhunter
28-08-2014, 07:11 PM
The daughter won't "BAO TOH" (tell the mother abt) the father meh?
Power...

Daddy buy ice cream for you .... don't tell mummy abt auntie ok ..

Ssshhhh.....

:eek:

bbmapple
28-08-2014, 07:51 PM
Once, I met up my guy friend who brought his son along... First thing he got home is tell mummy about this nice auntie who buy him ice cream when daddy go out with gf.... Pengz~~ too nice also got problem, u know ???

bbmapple
28-08-2014, 08:31 PM
sis july3rd, a married man sang this song to me during KTV....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQW757Z9qA

discordpiggy
28-08-2014, 10:30 PM
Daddy buy ice cream for you .... don't tell mummy abt auntie ok ..

Ssshhhh.....

:eek:

this is a good one!!! shouldn't it be "Daddy buy your the latest iPhone 6... don't tell mummy about auntie ok..." :D

july3rd
28-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the recommendation !!! Still waiting for her PM :D :D

you waiting for me to pm you lol ok ok

july3rd
28-08-2014, 11:08 PM
sis july3rd, a married man sang this song to me during KTV.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrQW757Z9qA

He telling you what he is feeling.

人生烦恼就12个字:放不下、想不开、看不透、忘不了。

CumExplorer
28-08-2014, 11:11 PM
you waiting for me to pm you lol ok ok

sis think u will really geting out of it faster once pm out :D

Rickey
28-08-2014, 11:12 PM

Stay away, sis, from pple, guys or gals, who hv got temper, are petty n sensitive n who takes offence easily...tats my 6 cents worth of advice...once hurt, they will not forgive & forget...it can only lead to much bitterness n sorrow later on...so the r/s will not hv a happy landing or oops ending !...:p

Life is not long...Take care n make yourself happy in your own ways for own sake not for anyone else' !...Cheers, sis !!...Best wishes to you ! :):)

july3rd
28-08-2014, 11:28 PM
sis think u will really geting out of it faster once pm out :D

Sound dodgy

bbmapple
29-08-2014, 05:50 PM
He telling you what he is feeling.

人生烦恼就12个字:放不下、想不开、看不透、忘不了。

想不开 is the worst ba.... If the brains not working properly, rest of the body cannot function either... Hee :p

KaniNababe
29-08-2014, 11:03 PM
Hi Everyone

I'm confuse with my feeling toward my colleagues. We know each other for past 5 years same company. However, we does not really contact each other provided there some issues due to work related we will have more meetings and discussion.

It happen few months ago, our relationship from a known stranger to close friends.

We talk to each other everyday, when I'm on leave, he is on leave also. We both will meet up with his daughter around. We play at playground with his daughter. Both of us like very clear on weekend we won't talk to each other.

Tbh, from the start I really treat him like a Normal colleagues till he start taking my words seriously and told me his daughter fall sick, he won't be going to work. (We are not from same dept, hence he does not really need to report to me)

Things start get weird, he will actually remember every single things I said.

Am I being sensitive that there something wrong between us?
Should I continue meeting him and chat with him?

Tbh he is quite attractive to me in term of the way he carry himself and jostle around with me

I would say is more like infatuate love for me. However, I seem to every enjoy every single moment with him. Any advise from you guys here? Should I just ignore him?

Remember this- Karma is a bitch

july3rd
29-08-2014, 11:56 PM
想不开 is the worst ba.... If the brains not working properly, rest of the body cannot function either... Hee :p
Agree with you

july3rd
29-08-2014, 11:57 PM
Remember this- Karma is a bitch

Yes..... Thx

AnimeFanatic
31-08-2014, 10:40 AM
Personally since the guy is already married or even attached, i will Siam.

You won't want to be mistaken as the affair by the wife / gf by any chance.

july3rd
31-08-2014, 08:43 PM
Personally since the guy is already married or even attached, i will Siam. You won't want to be mistaken as the affair by the wife / gf by any chance.
Yes! Usually I Siam. So happen this one hmmm
Oh well, I already shorten out conversation

Blackenrose
16-09-2014, 01:11 PM
Hi Gal, don't even get started with married man.. in the end you will be the one who will definitely get hurt... :(
There are so many guys out there, there are much better choices, don't confine yourself to a married man...

stillgottheblue
16-09-2014, 07:08 PM
Don't walk into a wall even if you could, you'll end up with a broken head. Hope you will see my point.

july3rd
16-09-2014, 11:42 PM
Hi Gal, don't even get started with married man.. in the end you will be the one who will definitely get hurt... :( There are so many guys out there, there are much better choices, don't confine yourself to a married man...

Yup! True I agree. I'm busy with other stuffs now.

july3rd
16-09-2014, 11:43 PM
Don't walk into a wall even if you could, you'll end up with a broken head. Hope you will see my point.

Yup, I do.

Anyways, just an update me and married man is no longer having long conversation.

Our conversation these days stop at good morning and end at bye, leaving for the day.

HappyOwl
17-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Our conversation these days stop at good morning and end at bye, leaving for the day.

http://khyatikothari.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/InspirationalQuote11-520x245.jpg

Sis., you haven't failed, you've found 10,000 men who don't work. :)

Good afternoon to you! :D

firejalan
17-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Yup, I do.

Anyways, just an update me and married man is no longer having long conversation.

Well Done...!!
Support..!

july3rd
18-09-2014, 12:11 AM
Sis., you haven't failed, you've found 10,000 men who don't work. :) Good afternoon to you! :D

:) thanks you!

Good night to you!

july3rd
18-09-2014, 12:13 AM
Well Done...!! Support..!

:) thanks!

Must also thanks someone who keep chatting with me that why I don't really have time to bother him..

HappyOwl
18-09-2014, 12:49 AM
Must also thanks someone who keep chatting with me that why I don't really have time to bother him..

May you find solace in your someone who keeps you accompany. :)

:) thanks you!

Good night to you!

You're always welcome!

Sweet Dreams! :)

july3rd
18-09-2014, 05:47 PM
May you find solace in your someone who keeps you accompany. :) You're always welcome! Sweet Dreams! :)

Haha! Nah just chat! Maybe my friend will get bored with me :p

discordpiggy
18-09-2014, 06:31 PM

Yr avatar is yr best friend. It will not cheat u of yr hweelings and will not abandon you :D

firejalan
18-09-2014, 08:22 PM
:) thanks!

Haha... I don't mind chatting w u often too to keep u sane...
Wechat , Link, Watapp etc...
U just pick one...
Cheers.

HappyOwl
19-09-2014, 01:37 AM

I think he will. :eek:

So... please bring out your charm!

http://i2.glitter-graphics.org/pub/304/304612nb865t7ojm.gifWould you? :p

july3rd
19-09-2014, 01:37 AM
Yr avatar is yr best friend. It will not cheat u of yr hweelings and will not abandon you :D

Yup! They are WBFF! :)

july3rd
19-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Haha... I don't mind chatting w u often too to keep u sane... Wechat , Link, Watapp etc... U just pick one... Cheers.

Haha :)

I'm good for now :)

july3rd
19-09-2014, 01:51 AM
http://youtu.be/1y6smkh6c-0

TGIF!!!!

july3rd
19-09-2014, 02:30 AM
I think he will. :eek: So... please bring out your charm! Would you? :p

Ops forgot reply you!

Nah! I don't have any charm! I'm too blunt :)

HappyOwl
19-09-2014, 02:42 AM
Ops forgot reply you!

Nah! I don't have any charm! I'm too blunt :)

Fair enough! At least you never asked who am I. :rolleyes:

What is your definition of blunt? Straightforward & uncomplicated?

Why are you still awake? :)

july3rd
19-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Fair enough! At least you never asked who am I. :rolleyes: What is your definition of blunt? Straightforward & uncomplicated? Why are you still awake? :)

Straightforward never spare some thoughts on the recipient.. My words could or maybe hurtful but I always think that being the real me! :p

Maybe I should change for good!

Why am I awake? Good questions! I'm listening to music haha

HappyOwl
19-09-2014, 03:00 AM
Straightforward never spare some thoughts on the recipient.. My words could or maybe hurtful but I always think that being the real me! :p

Maybe I should change for good!

Why am I awake? Good questions! I'm listening to music haha

That makes sense. Straightforward sounds like a sword to me. No wonder this is an infatuation thread. Aka 一见钟情! :D

Nah, why should you? That makes you less difficult to date.

That means we are sharing the same night. I am listening to Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia. Cool! :p

july3rd
19-09-2014, 03:22 AM
That makes sense. Straightforward sounds like a sword to me. No wonder this is an infatuation thread. Aka 一见钟情! :D Nah, why should you? That makes you less difficult to date. That means we are sharing the same night. I am listening to Don't You Worry Child - Swedish House Mafia. Cool! :p

Change to be less straight forward isn't it better :p haha

Yeah! They rocks!

I'm watching this! Their party is amazing!!!
Haha I nearly went 4 or 5 years ago but nah heard from my frd who went they took weed and many funny stuffs.. Hahaha I'm hum don't dare to go after hearing their stories.

http://youtu.be/eBZjZ6eAzMw

HappyOwl
19-09-2014, 03:49 AM
Change to be less straight forward isn't it better :p haha

Yeah! They rocks!

I'm watching this! Their party is amazing!!!
Haha I nearly went 4 or 5 years ago but nah heard from my frd who went they took weed and many funny stuffs.. Hahaha I'm hum don't dare to go after hearing their stories.

I rather you be straightforward than beating around the bush you see. But hoh, also depends on what kind of guys lah. Some likes to play hide & seek ya. :p

I'm into 13 minutes of the music video. Wow, Summer in it too. He is a one-man show? I couldn't see the rest of his band? Hey, I'm not surprised they took funny stuffs. Weed, marijuana, etc... are way too common. Not suitable for people like us. We can go look for sea hum. :p

HappyOwl
19-09-2014, 05:50 AM
@ 55:23, I saw a Singapore flag? :eek:

Extracted a lovely song from the mv @ 39:25. Love it!

http://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/3286/3286754vc3g4pdrts.gif
http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiyQdmpDAhU

july3rd
19-09-2014, 11:59 PM
@ 55:23, I saw a Singapore flag? :eek: Extracted a lovely song from the mv @ 39:25. Love it! http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiyQdmpDAhU

Haha u really seriously don't need to sleep!

HappyOwl
20-09-2014, 12:16 AM
Haha u really seriously don't need to sleep!

I need to sleep. Just that I know I'm going to sleep when the early birds are pecking for food.

How was your Friday? I slept till noon & if I want, can do it till evening hours. :eek:

HappyOwl
20-09-2014, 08:00 AM
http://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2885/2885764znpsvqn3cy.gif

Wake up leh! Market no more fish!

:mad::p

discordpiggy
20-09-2014, 03:12 PM
i like your cat :D

http://cur.glitter-graphics.net/pub/2885/2885764znpsvqn3cy.gif

Wake up leh! Market no more fish!

:mad::p

july3rd
20-09-2014, 08:28 PM
I need to sleep. Just that I know I'm going to sleep when the early birds are pecking for food. How was your Friday? I slept till noon & if I want, can do it till evening hours. :eek:

Friday was heart warming!

Feasting with my family and my close friends. Mini celebrations for my mum and one of my friend bday!

I was so tired last night! Reach home around 11plus after packing and shower totally KO!

Even my friends text me a few times, I also did not wake up to reply!

Haha usually I'm quite a light sleeper. Guess I should be too tired over so many sleepless nights :p

How your weekend so far?

july3rd
20-09-2014, 08:30 PM
Wake up leh! Market no more fish! :mad::p

Wahahahaha wake up already! laze at home and off to orchard haha...

Back home, busy with my dog.. Haha

HappyOwl
21-09-2014, 01:36 AM
i like your cat :D

Please handle with care. She bites! Especially if she didn't gets her well deserved sleep. :p

HappyOwl
21-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Friday was heart warming!

Even my friends text me a few times, I also did not wake up to reply!

How your weekend so far?

That is the problem when your friends only texts you. They should call your mobile at least 20 times to get your attention. :p

My weekend is normally busy. Guarding the nights while awaiting to change shift with the early birds. Sometimes the early birds play mc then I have to overtime. :(

HappyOwl
21-09-2014, 01:41 AM
Wahahahaha wake up already! laze at home and off to orchard haha...

Back home, busy with my dog.. Haha

Instead of getting sufficient fishes for my cat you go sho..p...pin.....g? :mad:

Back home, busy with my teddy-bears! :p

july3rd
21-09-2014, 01:55 AM
Instead of getting sufficient fishes for my cat you go sho..p...pin.....g? :mad: Back home, busy with my teddy-bears! :p

Teddy bear? I love teddy bear

july3rd
27-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Last evening, during working hour. He sent me this song via Reuter chat. I did not listen till now.

Not bad this song.

http://youtu.be/NCPwU5B7_Pc

firejalan
30-09-2014, 03:09 PM
Last evening, during working hour. He sent me this song via Reuter chat. I did not listen till now.

Not bad this song.

http://youtu.be/NCPwU5B7_Pc

My Ex love to send me song to express herself too...

I hate it. !!

acidicavex
30-09-2014, 04:02 PM
Hmmm so what is the story here about?

discordpiggy
30-09-2014, 04:21 PM
Hmmm so what is the story here about?

LOLS! lost track le! you need to read... :eek::D

acidicavex
30-09-2014, 04:24 PM
LOLS! lost track le! you need to read... :eek::D

Alot of bits n pieces.....

discordpiggy
30-09-2014, 04:28 PM
Alot of bits n pieces.....

brudder, those you skip... read what Ms july3rd posted and commented.

haha!!! jialat i secretly like married men... ssssssssssshhhh mai kong! :eek::D

wait! i butch le! :confused:

acidicavex
30-09-2014, 04:31 PM
haha!!! jialat i secretly like married men... ssssssssssshhhh mai kong! :eek::D

U know there is many selective reading ppl here :D

discordpiggy
30-09-2014, 05:38 PM

forgot to add this...

married men... but already divorced liao! :eek::D

july3rd
05-10-2014, 01:57 PM
My Ex love to send me song to express herself too... I hate it. !!

Lol that why is ex ma

july3rd
05-10-2014, 01:58 PM
brudder, those you skip... read what Ms july3rd posted and commented. haha!!! jialat i secretly like married men... ssssssssssshhhh mai kong! :eek::D wait! i butch le! :confused:

Haha DP! So how you and your married man now?

july3rd
05-10-2014, 01:59 PM

Haha not worth reading la nothing much and interesting :p

july3rd
05-10-2014, 01:59 PM
forgot to add this... married men... but already divorced liao! :eek::D

Divorce is alright!