PDA

View Full Version : Any bro with substantial extra income lobang ?? pls help !!!

heavybackhand
24-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Dear fellow SBF bros,

Any bros here can enlighten me on the way to earn extra income? I desperately need of a bigger stream of extra revenue to pay down my debts faster and hopefully save a little. I am currently working as a part timer in the weekend (both Sat and Sun), just to stay afloat and survive. My full time job salary is being used to pay down debts, while my part time job income allows me to get by with my foods, transport. (and a little extra for my Indonesia trip once every 2 month, thanks to cheap flight and airbnb, more story on this later )

I am hardworking, but it seems that hardwork is not enough in this era and especially in my current situation. It seems that to really earn a higher income than my current level, the situation calls for someone with a better extra lobang, something which I can work on the side. I will be extremely grateful if there are any bros who can enlighten me, show me a way, or even take me under your mentorship.

Short background about myself, used to be a chiongster, got KC 2 times , kena bleed dry, was a big spender ( drinking, spending a lot on shoes clothing and shoes, but no luck with ladies, it’s lame, I know….), money in money out, and ended up with a few CC installment debt.

Few months ago, during biztrip to my company factory, met a nice lady, went out with her a few times (made a visit to Indonesia once every 2 month), and end up as bgf. Before becoming bgf, we chat every single night, I flirted and sweet talk her initially, she shared with me her feelings and past histories, clicks very well and have great chemistry between us. Even her sister is shocked at the speed with which things develop between ourselves. My gf is basically very kind, understanding, soft spoken, Christian from young, and involve in charity work. From our convo, can feel she is very pure and innocent. Being with her made me realize what is true love, made me feel how stupid I was during KC times, falling for those effing whores. However she is a bit anxious to settle down soon, she has even ask me “indirectly” abt it ( she frame it “indirectly”, but it wasn’t very subtle, I can see right through it and avoided it tactfully ) I haven’t told her abt my current financial situation, because I don’t want her to get worry, and just want her to be happy.

Ok, enough abt my story, my objective right now, is to actually have a bigger extra revenue stream to pay down my debt, start a normal life and start saving towards my marriage , because she is really a very good wife material and I can’t afford to lose her. Therefore any bro with tips, advice, guidance, feedback will be fully welcomed. Look forward to sbf bro’s feedback. I sincerely need a very good lobang which is substantial, actionable, and can be done in the present time frame to help alleviate my financial situation Thank you.

ColdBlood99
25-08-2014, 09:24 AM
bro,

i myself have also been working for 2 job and i dont chiong and drink, just to earn to pay my house debt ;) but after i think about it, driving part time taxi is more flexible and earning more than0 normal part time. i do have friend who drove 6pm to 1-2am, his target is to earn about $100 then call it a day.

if you are above 30, i would suggest you to drive part time taxi. this will help you by getting daily cash home.

just focus on earning $$$ and treat your wife better. its never easy to get a gal who truthly love you.

good luck all the best to u and of cause you should quit those chionging places.

maxsee
25-08-2014, 09:32 AM
Why would you want to be in a relationship when you are swimming in a sea of debts now??? Shouldn't you be making sure you are financially stable first before even considering going into a relationship...Being single and discipline will helps u clear your debts faster and have some savings at the same time...:D:D:D

nihabaashi
30-08-2014, 06:52 PM
You mentioned creditcard instalment plans....when not paid promptly, the late charge and finance charges kicks in.

Best to clear these asap...cos its 24 percent per annum.

One option is for you to attend a talk by Credit Councelling.....after which, you have to cancel all cards and unsecured credit facilities, and negotiate with the banks for a repayment schedule at a lower interest rate.

You need to sort out how much is your total debt (besides credit card)....how long you need to repay.

Best not to get into a relationship if you cant clear the debts soon....it puts stress n strain in the relationship.

Work out your other source of income...eg. taxi driving....will you need to declare to current employer? If you dun have adequate rest, u may fall asleep in your day job.

Dont be tempted by other lobangs that can bring in good passive income....they may require you to have risk money....which you dont have at the moment.

Good luck!.