PDA

View Full Version : Flirting Tips and Tricks?

popsicles
21-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Hi bros, currently I am in my mid 20s and by this age most of our red signals will be on. (getting into a family and career)

I have not interacted with girls till poly, thus during my poly days till now, I'm still quite humji around girls.

Unfortunately, this is one of my deepest regrets that I am facing now and i want to change that. I would like to have abit of "fun" before I really commit myself into the long term marriage thing also.

I have seen some of my acquaintances who had slept with much girls and currently still going on.

So, I sincerely am asking if there are any professional players right here who is able to share or PM me any successful tips or tricks about flirting (Friends with Benefits?) From meeting them till texting and what to say etc?

Thank you!

Wintermelontea
21-08-2014, 12:04 PM
Guys in 20s are considered very young. Doesn't matter early or late 20s. Financially, you are just starting up. Take time to stabilise your career and all. That is, to me a priority.

If you are asking to flirt, you are not ready to settle down.

You are a guy not a gal. Mostly gals want to settle down around their late 20s before hitting their 30 mark. Maybe this expectation is no longer the case. Need to confirm with sis in SBF.

ColdBlood99
21-08-2014, 02:27 PM
Hi bros, currently I am in my mid 20s and by this age most of our red signals will be on. (getting into a family and career)

I have not interacted with girls till poly, thus during my poly days till now, I'm still quite humji around girls.

Unfortunately, this is one of my deepest regrets that I am facing now and i want to change that. I would like to have abit of "fun" before I really commit myself into the long term marriage thing also.

I have seen some of my acquaintances who had slept with much girls and currently still going on.

So, I sincerely am asking if there are any professional players right here who is able to share or PM me any successful tips or tricks about flirting (Friends with Benefits?) From meeting them till texting and what to say etc?

Thank you!

the successful tips will be when you flash out tons of $1000 note and paste on your face. :cool:

Kuan Aik Hong
21-08-2014, 03:08 PM
the successful tips will be when you flash out tons of $1000 note and paste on your face. :cool:

Thats the universal way in flirting......

porscheclub
21-08-2014, 03:28 PM

Thank you!

You come to an adult site to ask for flirting skills? Wanna zap you but since you're sincere shall answer some of your Q.

Mid 20s male is still a boy unless you've lived through hardships or war zone which obviously you don't or won't be here. Don't consider marriage till you're 30 cos unless you have wealthy parents or very enterprising, you'll find it a struggle to balance finance. A typical wedding costs S$50-100K cash/credit+interests & you haven't bought a pad then transport. No car how to xian Zhar'bo?

So, meanwhile wear the fucking condom & practise safe sex! cos

#1 You don't know if that girlfriend will be a good wife/mother/daughter-in-law

#2 You'll be wrecked trying to keep the baby then grow it or worse get some sexual disease permanently

Sleeping around is cool & boastful but when one fucks around too much you'll feel jaded. Keeping to a faithful partner is better since everybody's looking for that GFE which commericals will never provide except fool us.

Meanwhile, go make that first S$100K cash follow by the magic 7 figure then start to play. Money brings honey BUT not wife.

prettymannequin
21-08-2014, 09:31 PM
This is not the site to learn how to be a player. There's another forum for that, google it.

armour88
21-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Go read on this book called The Game by Neil Strauss. And read on books from his mentor. Might not work for locals, since it's tuned for ang mos, but psychological aspect for all women are similar.

At the same time, go train up your body and buy some proper clothes - the best way go instagram or Google menwithclass, learn how to be a real gentlemen, not open door for girls kind of gentlemen, but the class of a gentlemen, a style, an art.

As pretty mannequin mentioned, there are many forums related to 'the game' and PUA (pick up artist). Google RooshV, PUA forum etc. Good reads but I haven't been able to find a Singapore version of a forum like those above. I was actually thinking it would be a good idea to start one like SBF. I'm sure many Singaporeans would want to learn the skill.

Oh and btw, I'm currently in the midst of reading The Game and training up my body. Even learning to cook. All in all, it will build your confidence. :) gone through a rough patch and have hit the lowest of confidence, so trying to gain it back. https://33.media.tumblr.com/fcb621001af73605359e09ba3123f796/tumblr_n7uaxaVfbm1rtzgw1o1_500.jpg

happywoody
22-08-2014, 04:37 PM
Hi bros, currently I am in my mid 20s ...
So, I sincerely am asking ....

hmmmmm, TS, if there's one tip for you, it's one that you've demonstrated here in your 1st post .... be sincere

good luck n have fun in the hunt ;)

`destinY
22-08-2014, 07:41 PM
Go read on this book called The Game by Neil Strauss. And read on books from his mentor. Might not work for locals, since it's tuned for ang mos, but psychological aspect for all women are similar.

At the same time, go train up your body and buy some proper clothes - the best way go instagram or Google menwithclass, learn how to be a real gentlemen, not open door for girls kind of gentlemen, but the class of a gentlemen, a style, an art.

As pretty mannequin mentioned, there are many forums related to 'the game' and PUA (pick up artist). Google RooshV, PUA forum etc. Good reads but I haven't been able to find a Singapore version of a forum like those above. I was actually thinking it would be a good idea to start one like SBF. I'm sure many Singaporeans would want to learn the skill.

Oh and btw, I'm currently in the midst of reading The Game and training up my body. Even learning to cook. All in all, it will build your confidence. :) gone through a rough patch and have hit the lowest of confidence, so trying to gain it back. https://33.media.tumblr.com/fcb621001af73605359e09ba3123f796/tumblr_n7uaxaVfbm1rtzgw1o1_500.jpg

Wahh, manwithclass.. i wear like that in singapore, first thing before i impress i burn.