PDA

View Full Version : Does the ICA deport FL that are caught?

Sers
20-08-2014, 08:05 AM
I know this is a silly question, but from what I gather in the forums FL get deported if they are caught. I think the CID catches them and then off they go. At least this is the story I heard before.

Recently I heard another story, caught but have their passports confiscated so they cannot leave the country. Is there such a thing? Isn't it once caught it's adios and you can't come back? :confused:

sammyboyfor
20-08-2014, 10:34 AM
It doesn't really matter because for every plane load that they deport, two new plane loads will arrive.

This ensures variety and keeps the hunting ground fertile.

conquer
20-08-2014, 08:50 PM
I know this is a silly question, but from what I gather in the forums FL get deported if they are caught. I think the CID catches them and then off they go. At least this is the story I heard before.

Recently I heard another story, caught but have their passports confiscated so they cannot leave the country. Is there such a thing? Isn't it once caught it's adios and you can't come back? :confused:

What is the problem, TS? Why do you want them to come back? :confused::confused::confused:

Sers
20-08-2014, 11:23 PM
Nope, not that I want them to come back in. I guess what I'm asking is if once a FL is caught are they not sent back immediately? I don't think they will be allowed to carry on staying here right?

Intltuk
21-08-2014, 01:24 AM
Nope, not that I want them to come back in. I guess what I'm asking is if once a FL is caught are they not sent back immediately? I don't think they will be allowed to carry on staying here right?

FLs can be detained for further investigations and once over, will be deported.

sammyboyfor
21-08-2014, 03:52 AM

How does it make a difference to you how long it takes to boot them out of the country? :confused:

porscheclub
21-08-2014, 04:07 PM
TS offended some FL? :D

joscklee
21-08-2014, 04:30 PM
TS offended some FL? :D

Local sponsors of those FLs may need to worry

bengeo
21-08-2014, 04:49 PM
If FT student / visitor caught by AV 2 things May happened
1. Sent home ASAP
2. Passport retain, FL can't go home. AV want to prosecute pimp , need FL to stay behind as their witness.Process can drag for months.FL can stay under courtesy of Spore government( no freedom to leave the place) or make their own arrangement.
How FL survive the following days till court case, AV not keen to know, think they only focus on getting the pimp prosecuted.
Not sure if this is actual process...

stillgottheblue
21-08-2014, 08:43 PM
FL will be given a white slip, they can still go wherever they like but they have to leave within three days.

Sers
22-08-2014, 12:41 AM
How does it make a difference to you how long it takes to boot them out of the country? :confused:

It does not, just interested to know.

Sers
22-08-2014, 12:42 AM
If FT student / visitor caught by AV 2 things May happened
1. Sent home ASAP
2. Passport retain, FL can't go home. AV want to prosecute pimp , need FL to stay behind as their witness.Process can drag for months.FL can stay under courtesy of Spore government( no freedom to leave the place) or make their own arrangement.
How FL survive the following days till court case, AV not keen to know, think they only focus on getting the pimp prosecuted.
Not sure if this is actual process...

Interesting, thanks for the information.

LewdActs
22-08-2014, 01:19 PM
for every plane load that they deport, two new plane loads will arrive.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

is5ac
08-09-2014, 01:05 AM
if FL are caught, will the clients be in trouble also? since there are not legal..

sammyboyfor
08-09-2014, 03:46 AM
if FL are caught, will the clients be in trouble also? since there are not legal..

Prostitution is legal in Singapore.