PDA

View Full Version : Beware of the KC traps!

risingup
02-08-2014, 12:23 AM
I just realised that even after reading so many stories of senior bros and advice. I almost fell in the KC trap.

Remember if it's a person who gets money frm you for sex and companionship saying that they like you, miss you , etc it's likely to be mostly lies. But to enjoy yrself.... Just suspend that moment and try to believe them after tht... Just return and remember tht all those are lies.

coolsip35
02-08-2014, 01:27 AM
I just realised that even after reading so many stories of senior bros and advice. I almost fell in the KC trap.

Remember if it's a person who gets money frm you for sex and companionship saying that they like you, miss you , etc it's likely to be mostly lies. But to enjoy yrself.... Just suspend that moment and try to believe them after tht... Just return and remember tht all those are lies.

Too Late for me,,, I had been KC and spend almost 30k sad now

sammyboyfor
02-08-2014, 02:56 AM

There is no need to fall into any trap. Just fuck, pay money and leave.

Rythmik
02-08-2014, 03:06 AM
those who pray on others must be 老手

risingup
02-08-2014, 07:30 AM
Cool sip, what's your story? I think it wld be gd for other bros to learn.

Yep, life is just hard sometimes, sometimes as many senior bros say ...may have our small heads rule our big heads.

But I must agree, if KC does make a fuck better, hence I suggest to suspend the rational mind for the fuck and then go on.

coolsip35
02-08-2014, 07:41 AM
Cool sip, what's your story? I think it wld be gd for other bros to learn.

Yep, life is just hard sometimes, sometimes as many senior bros say ...may have our small heads rule our big heads.

But I must agree, if KC does make a fuck better, hence I suggest to suspend the rational mind for the fuck and then go on.

I think I am stupid into believing her, she quite pretty, young, and me old and not handsome. Just because she acted naïve, it trick me. It a very long and sad story for me. Up to today she still asking me for $$$$. I really confuse now. Cause she is pregnant with my bb, ( although I still cant confirm it whether it true or not, cause she only show the scan photo ), but I can confirm if she really pregnant the bb is mine, cause we make LOVE after her period gone for about 3-4 days. She now in China (Henan ). I will not elaborate much unless bros want to know how she KC me.

luciferpain
02-08-2014, 09:28 AM
sam.is.right!!!!!

luciferpain
02-08-2014, 10:44 AM
I have been patroning this wl since feb and her gf is marvelous. But one thing is for sure gf wonderful, terruk also many plus that is my deduction. I treat her very well on her once but extend 5 6 session. She said she is tired need to rest so she let me see her whatapps Wechat line, subsequently found out all her terruk the way they were bewitch by her kc and tactic. Really surprised me actually all her clientele came from a sad and lonely life so it no right to do this kind of stuff if u r not really real or sincere. Manipulating other to get what u desire is bad but lying and cheat ppl feeling is worse. But who to blame her, jiang tai gong diao yu yuan ze shang gou. That all I have to said, pls up me if u find this useful. Up me more I share more, all I can say is Sam leong is right whore is for fffff not lllll but then who can help it if they provide more service then good sex. Up me pls need point thx

luciferpain
02-08-2014, 10:49 AM
I have been in g for I guess twelve years she is the only wl that make me on her just to see her and not do anything then talk and do thing beside sex I deduct some for her customer also I guess. Pm Sam leong before same advice nvr heed thus feel a bit stupid but no regret as both willing party.

demonhunter
02-08-2014, 11:52 PM
but I can confirm if she really pregnant the bb is mine, cause we make LOVE after her period gone for about 3-4 days. She now in China (Henan ). I will not elaborate much unless bros want to know how she KC me.

I also can confirmed she fucked others raw and they shot their load in her ....

:D

mrclen
03-08-2014, 12:06 AM
Totally agree with the bros above. Been seeing a WG, KTV gal approximately every three months for the past 2+ years as I travel to China about 4 to 5 times per year. Yes, I have donated to the popular lies, mother sick, father needs help, and others. However I figured it as payment in a different way for FF. Now the situation has cooled (and I want it to!), but I still go the same hotel and KTV. I am hoping it doesn't get too awkward. she was always good about my taking other girls or ever doing a 2 fer, so unless she gets too pissed off that I don't take her at all (money), it will probably work out OK.

Regarding the services rendered, (and I would like some comments on this). Started out good, went to better, then great, then back to better, and then good, with last time just OK. I wonder if that is a typical longer term relationship with a WG? So the best approach is to use them a few times and move on as soon as it starts to slide? mrclen

coolsip35
03-08-2014, 12:46 AM
I also can confirmed she fucked others raw and they shot their load in her ....

:D

I just dun understand Why China girl cheat n cheat. No real love meh? Even if u show your true feeling, dun they understand meh? Is $$$$ so important than love. Why must they made themselves so low class by working as a FL. They will get old one day, and what would happen to them in future. I really dun understand at all. My mind is blank n no more mood

demonhunter
03-08-2014, 01:55 AM
Totally agree with the bros above. Been seeing a WG, KTV gal approximately every three months for the past 2+ years as I travel to China about 4 to 5 times per year. Yes, I have donated to the popular lies, mother sick, father needs help, and others. However I figured it as payment in a different way for FF. Now the situation has cooled (and I want it to!), but I still go the same hotel and KTV. I am hoping it doesn't get too awkward. she was always good about my taking other girls or ever doing a 2 fer, so unless she gets too pissed off that I don't take her at all (money), it will probably work out OK.

Regarding the services rendered, (and I would like some comments on this). Started out good, went to better, then great, then back to better, and then good, with last time just OK. I wonder if that is a typical longer term relationship with a WG? So the best approach is to use them a few times and move on as soon as it starts to slide? mrclen

When Better becomes good , its time to dump them :D

Beachsea
03-08-2014, 10:55 AM
I just dun understand Why China girl cheat n cheat. No real love meh? Even if u show your true feeling, dun they understand meh? Is $$$$ so important than love. Why must they made themselves so low class by working as a FL. They will get old one day, and what would happen to them in future. I really dun understand at all. My mind is blank n no more mood

It is because someone else bigger carrot, bigger dick, thicker cash, more generous and also show the same true love like you to her...

So you think she will choose who?

This is common to all china girls i think hahaha......i ever saw one VB not china. My friend say until she damn good, but imagine she can speak hokkien, canto, chinese....can you imagine she out working how long liao!?:p

stillgottheblue
03-08-2014, 11:53 AM
I think I am stupid into believing her, she quite pretty, young, and me old and not handsome. Just because she acted naïve, it trick me. It a very long and sad story for me. Up to today she still asking me for $$$$. I really confuse now. Cause she is pregnant with my bb, ( although I still cant confirm it whether it true or not, cause she only show the scan photo ), but I can confirm if she really pregnant the bb is mine, cause we make LOVE after her period gone for about 3-4 days. She now in China (Henan ). I will not elaborate much unless bros want to know how she KC me.

The baby is not yours. You have enjoy the fucked and paid the price, howbeit many times more, and it's time to move on. Continuing this "relationship" will really concluded that you are a stupid Joe.

zedia
03-08-2014, 11:19 PM
Too Late for me,,, I had been KC and spend almost 30k sad now

Hi Bro, you're not alone, treat it as a lesson learned :(

roadster33
04-08-2014, 10:07 AM
Getting kc by prc gal is very normal but always bear in mind in the end sure 100%人财两空,play within your means cos it's a 无底洞,Don't ruin your life n your love ones.f,pay n forget n u will b more happy,agree?

risingup
04-08-2014, 02:51 PM
Thanks a lot for sharing the stories, really useful for junior bros like myself

damong777
04-08-2014, 08:56 PM
Just treat as like a lesson learnt and dun make the mistake again.

Money lost can be earned back; feelings hurt can be mended over time; but family lost cannot be found back

conquer
05-08-2014, 12:01 AM
Bitches have only thing worth for money - their pussies, not their credibility!

FromBoy2Man
06-08-2014, 10:54 PM
Bitches have only thing worth for money - their pussies, not their credibility!

Should be their bodies worth for money, the pussy is juz a sewer pipe, not worth it.

loneyheart
07-08-2014, 12:29 AM
Just take it tat she is providing a Good After Sale service to keep Customers in tact ... so if u r game just RTF but dum give anything more then t svs fees stated ... Hv to say tat beware of t KC but making love w KC Power babe r still t best ... Just remb they r here to make $$$ n find love