PDA

View Full Version : I cannot accept it :'(

btwn68n70
22-07-2014, 12:53 PM
tldr: we broke up :(

howgoodisthat
22-07-2014, 05:28 PM
I can feel what you are going through right now. Shouldn"t you consider that it is time to move on?

btwn68n70
22-07-2014, 07:59 PM
I can feel what you are going through right now. Shouldn"t you consider that it is time to move on?

I can't let her go...its been so long, yet I still wanna go home to her. I really love her, I know this is not because I need sex or anything like that. I'm at a loss, I cannot see any hope :(

ex110011
22-07-2014, 09:29 PM
hey ts, after reading what you wrote, it reminded me a little of what i went through too. Im not going to write my story here and im also not as good in english. But anyway, i also ended up being blocked on whatsapp, facebook etc etc....

Its obviously only your side of the story, but heres what i think.
You will feel like shit for many more months, but you have to force yourself and say that it is not your fault. Im sorry if this is going to sound very straight forward. The girl you know is gone. She has changed, and she is not going to tell you why or what really happened when she went overseas.

"we stopped talking, we were quarrelling a lot over stuff like this. I admit, I was childish back then, I didn't know why I was like that. If I let my grip a little looser, perhaps she wouldn't be like this today."

Sometimes i also still think of that. If i did this or did that differently. Yea maybe it will help a bit. But if she has changed, sooner or later the quarrels will still happen. And it will be the same ending.
Dont be too harsh on yourself. Its a good thing you are still young and 18 years old. You will meet many other girls. And you will never forget the old her. But hopefully, one day you will meet a different girl. It will never feel the same as her, but hopefully, one day, you will be happy again. All the best

mortar
23-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Bro, I'm really curious what happened during the overseas trip, at Manila. Someone or something must have changed or made her become like that. She has been exposed to something else I suspect.. Fuck buddy, playing of basketball and wanna get stronger, and the licking of vagina etc.

Don't you think that she might have did it with someone over there? I know it's hard to take it(something similar happened to me before but of cos not as jialat as u). If all else fail, it's really time to move on, and you really need a lot of time to get over this..

btwn68n70
23-07-2014, 02:01 AM
Bro, I'm really curious what happened during the overseas trip, at Manila. Someone or something must have changed or made her become like that. She has been exposed to something else I suspect.. Fuck buddy, playing of basketball and wanna get stronger, and the licking of vagina etc.

Don't you think that she might have did it with someone over there? I know it's hard to take it(something similar happened to me before but of cos not as jialat as u). If all else fail, it's really time to move on, and you really need a lot of time to get over this..

I don't think that's possible, we were like, 17. And she went with the school with teachers and my classmates and all...it was a school based trip to help poor little children there...

Greendevil
23-07-2014, 09:24 AM
learn not to be so stubborn and move on else you will be missing out other things ard you. since she block u liao that mean dont want to see/hear from you. keep your last bit of dignity than to left with nothing

conquer
23-07-2014, 07:45 PM
A same old story happens to every living being in this world... :)

You gonna be fine, bro.

demonhunter
23-07-2014, 08:09 PM
Ah boy ah .... let me teach u how to control your bitch .

As a man , when u appear attentive and needy to your bitch .... they take u for granted .

When u r a bad boy to them , they cling on to you for dear life . lemme explain

its all psychological , u present to them u r a playboy ,they feel insecure , they feel they might lose you . sub consciously they will be telling themselves they cannot lose out . Let u screw liao kena dump . In other words they don't wanna be used and abused .

So they will always be at your beck n call . not wanting to give any chance for you to get pissed n dump them .

ive seen too many cases , move on try a few girls and experiment . This dating game is all a mind game ....just like how your ex mind fuck u .

you r young . screw as much pussies as u can . don't do paid sex , its meaningless .

Nothing beats the thrill of going after and succeeding .
Bang them and find a few more at the same time ... you will see how they beg you not to dump them .This will train your heart .

:)

porscheclub
23-07-2014, 08:35 PM
I can't let her go...its been so long, yet I still wanna go home to her. I really love her, I know this is not because I need sex or anything like that. I'm at a loss, I cannot see any hope :(

Young man, welcome to the real world. Twenty years ago my ex did the same & I was devastated. My results plunged & I did the worthless bad boy things just to get her attention. She didn't bother but my junior did :p

She was similarly ruthless, there was no FB & not even mobile.

Some years later I became successful & tried to date her again then realised that love comes in many forms & sometimes it is better to be memory.

Time heals. Get over her as there's plenty of women out there & you still have NS to serve.

Meanwhile, practise safe-sex & keep out of trouble!

btwn68n70
23-07-2014, 11:39 PM
Ah boy ah .... let me teach u how to control your bitch .

As a man , when u appear attentive and needy to your bitch .... they take u for granted .

When u r a bad boy to them , they cling on to you for dear life . lemme explain

its all psychological , u present to them u r a playboy ,they feel insecure , they feel they might lose you . sub consciously they will be telling themselves they cannot lose out . Let u screw liao kena dump . In other words they don't wanna be used and abused .

So they will always be at your beck n call . not wanting to give any chance for you to get pissed n dump them .

ive seen too many cases , move on try a few girls and experiment . This dating game is all a mind game ....just like how your ex mind fuck u .

you r young . screw as much pussies as u can . don't do paid sex , its meaningless .

Nothing beats the thrill of going after and succeeding .
Bang them and find a few more at the same time ... you will see how they beg you not to dump them .This will train your heart .

She's not like this, I tried this on her before it didn't work.

demonhunter
24-07-2014, 12:37 AM
She's not like this, I tried this on her before it didn't work.

OMFG ... I did not meant her , I already said move on n start banging others .

No use crying over spilt milk , live for the future . Whats gone is gone .

even if she comes back , u will always wonder when she will pull the stint on you again .

You may forgive , but you will never forget . It will bring you misery being back with her .

My 2 cents .

btwn68n70
24-07-2014, 12:43 AM
OMFG ... I did not meant her , I already said move on n start banging others .

No use crying over spilt milk , live for the future . Whats gone is gone .

even if she comes back , u will always wonder when she will pull the stint on you again .

You may forgive , but you will never forget . It will bring you misery being back with her .

My 2 cents .
but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her...I kept dreaming of the scene where we both hugged each other watching planes on the rocks at ecp, we didn't have any worries then, we were so carefree, so in love..we just enjoyed being alone together :'( I dunno what to do bro, I don't know how to stop this

btwn68n70
24-07-2014, 12:48 AM
A same old story happens to every living being in this world... :)

You gonna be fine, bro.

bro, thanks...I wont do anything stupid but...this really hurts like shit :( I need a time machine to right the wrongs of this relationship :'(

Big Sexy
24-07-2014, 07:08 AM
why dont u concentrate on your exams and get a proper career after that?
relationship will come naturally once u are earning enough dosh.

but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her..

maxsee
24-07-2014, 07:18 AM
Assume this is TS first love...First love is always the hardest to get over with....Give yourself another year or two without her....with time you will realize that life is never meant to be a bed of roses...Letting go and moving on is usually the best path to take.....:D:D:D

stillgottheblue
24-07-2014, 07:21 AM
A woman with a change of heart is impossible to get back. You just just move on. There are many more women in this world.

You are sticking to her like scotch tape, in the longer term, she will get frustrated. She might say things just to get you back off her.

You also said she looking for fuck buddy? Can recommend to me?

BrillantKnight
24-07-2014, 09:46 AM
Time will heal the wound.

Enzo
24-07-2014, 11:08 AM
I'm curious. People always say we should move on, and find someone else better.

For those bros who have gone through years of life, did you all really manage to find someone better at the very very end, better than all the ones that came before?

It makes one wonder especially since we get threads like "The one you love isn't the one you marry", do we really end up finding someone better eventually than the one we lost.

sammyboyfor
24-07-2014, 11:40 AM

For those bros who have gone through years of life, did you all really manage to find someone better at the very very end, better than all the ones that came before?

It makes one wonder especially since we get threads like "The one you love isn't the one you marry", do we really end up finding someone better eventually than the one we lost.

Depends how you define "better".

porscheclub
24-07-2014, 11:45 AM

It is all about managing expectations. There's never the best out there even if one finds the best, there's always a better one.

When you're more experienced, you'll also know what you want & don't so choose wisely which is difficult because we're always blinded by emotions.

Marriage especially is taken too lightly these days that's why we see so many regrets from both sexes.

Big Sexy
24-07-2014, 12:26 PM
dont believe it when someone tell u one is absolutely better than the other.
everyone has their strength and weakness.. just make the best of what u have got and u will be happy. ;)

conquer
24-07-2014, 12:46 PM
but bro... :'( I am at a loss...finals are coming in 4 months, I can't do anything these few days...I keep missing her, as much as I dont wanna recall, I wake up every morning dreaming about her, thinking of her...I kept dreaming of the scene where we both hugged each other watching planes on the rocks at ecp, we didn't have any worries then, we were so carefree, so in love..we just enjoyed being alone together :'( I dunno what to do bro, I don't know how to stop this

I understand you, bro. We've all been through this... You are not alone. :)

Life is full of troubles, relationship, family, career, health... We need to get through this. Be tough, bro!

:):):)

demonhunter
25-07-2014, 01:19 AM

Bro , I know and totally understand what you are going thru right now .But then , sooner or later you will need to grow up . This kind of carefree love looking at planes flyby has to end one day .

Face it ,You cant survive on sunshine and love .You need to focus on your studies and don't disappoint your parents .

remind yourself this

1)Everybody goes thru this shit
2)Time heals all wounds
3)When a woman says its over , they really mean it .Move on .
4)The more you beg her to come back , the more they feel turned off . Remember they are attracted to the "man" not the whimp .

In the mean time , hang out with friends , get another woman to bang to take out your sadness , get a new hobby , adopt a puppy etc .

In short , do something to distract your mind from her .
Im glad this happened . She will definitely dump your ass while you are serving NS . That would be even worse , as now you have your family and close friends for companion .
In BMT , you will only have the PTI and sergeant's KPKB to take your mind off her .

Don't blame anyone if your studies are screwed , retake your exams next year .
Ultimately , you must do well in your studies and secure a bright career .
Trust me on this , working life is different from school . Its more exciting , The hunting ground is so much bigger .

If you are a high income earner , you will see the bitches flocking to u .
Its a sad fact , the bitches wanna know u , they want to show their friends they got a rich BF and that they are leading the high life .SG gals are becoming more lazy and materialistic .

So for now , stop thinking what you might have done to prevent the misfortune .Instead , think of what would have happen if 2 of u came back together .
Heres a few thoughts of mine

1) when will she dump me again ?
2) will she miss eating a pussy ?
3) Will she be having a Fuck buddy behind your back
4) can you make her more shiok than a woman ?
5) Will she put a Dildo up your ass since she wanna be male .

Too many things to worry abt if she comes back to u .
You don't know how lucky u r to be free again ... I always have a problem dumping my bitches when im done with them .... They don't wanna let go !!!!

So remember what ive said and you will thank this day in 10 yrs time .

:D

btwn68n70
25-07-2014, 01:45 AM
Bro , I know and totally understand what you are going thru right now .But then , sooner or later you will need to grow up . This kind of carefree love looking at planes flyby has to end one day .

Face it ,You cant survive on sunshine and love .You need to focus on your studies and don't disappoint your parents .

remind yourself this

1)Everybody goes thru this shit
2)Time heals all wounds
3)When a woman says its over , they really mean it .Move on .
4)The more you beg her to come back , the more they feel turned off . Remember they are attracted to the "man" not the whimp .

In the mean time , hang out with friends , get another woman to bang to take out your sadness , get a new hobby , adopt a puppy etc .

In short , do something to distract your mind from her .
Im glad this happened . She will definitely dump your ass while you are serving NS . That would be even worse , as now you have your family and close friends for companion .
In BMT , you will only have the PTI and sergeant's KPKB to take your mind off her .

Don't blame anyone if your studies are screwed , retake your exams next year .
Ultimately , you must do well in your studies and secure a bright career .
Trust me on this , working life is different from school . Its more exciting , The hunting ground is so much bigger .

If you are a high income earner , you will see the bitches flocking to u .
Its a sad fact , the bitches wanna know u , they want to show their friends they got a rich BF and that they are leading the high life .SG gals are becoming more lazy and materialistic .

So for now , stop thinking what you might have done to prevent the misfortune .Instead , think of what would have happen if 2 of u came back together .
Heres a few thoughts of mine

1) when will she dump me again ?
2) will she miss eating a pussy ?
3) Will she be having a Fuck buddy behind your back
4) can you make her more shiok than a woman ?
5) Will she put a Dildo up your ass since she wanna be male .

Too many things to worry abt if she comes back to u .
You don't know how lucky u r to be free again ... I always have a problem dumping my bitches when im done with them .... They don't wanna let go !!!!

So remember what ive said and you will thank this day in 10 yrs time .

Bro...I will save your words on my phone. I will take it as a form of encouragement from a fellow samster bro, as well as an enlightenment through the experience of someone who has been through this stage in life before. Thank you bro.

btwn68n70
25-07-2014, 01:48 AM
I understand you, bro. We've all been through this... You are not alone. :)

Life is full of troubles, relationship, family, career, health... We need to get through this. Be tough, bro!

:):)

Yes. I will get through this! Even though i don't see a light at the end of my path now anymore, I know that one day I'll come across another light that'll shine even brighter than what I had seen before :) thanks bro

Wintermelontea
25-07-2014, 08:25 AM
TS,

You are not even 21? If so, there's lots more wood for you out there to chop and conquer.

She has been the best for you in the past, thus look back and savour the memories of it. Who knows what your future may bring you to? Cheer up. When there's a low (or lowest), the upward bound is never far ahead.

Winter

tstark413
03-09-2014, 05:22 PM
Sorry...but at the age of 17....shouldn't it be the best time to fall in love, can't have enough sex but yet to really enjoy it, having pimples infestation, masturbation every seconds of the day, break ups for all the wrong reasons, quarrel with parents, sperms more then pocket money? This are called growing up symptoms.

In years to come, you will look back with a smile and appreciate the simplicity of younger days.

No point trying to understand the logic behind this because there wasn't any. Sorry for not giving any soundly advice, because I don't think you will be able to fully understand it.....at 41, I am still learning to decipher the logic of life.....

:cool:

ColdBlood99
03-09-2014, 07:01 PM
it took me 1 year to recover from my past relationship. been together for 5 year and bto with a house.

but still I get over her after 1 year and got into a relationship now and already 1 year and 5 month now, buy back her share and be single owner of a 4 room bto flat.

this whole year suddenly my hand become my lover, so I urge you don't give yourself an excuses just that u finish a relationship and you went out to look for whore.

don't worry so much, just focus on your school, career, there are tons of ladies in this world. you can slowly wait for your fate to arrive.

HappyOwl
03-09-2014, 08:16 PM
tldr: we broke up :(

Bro. btwn68n70, in life you win some you lose some. Since you have to lose her love as a date, win her friendship for future dates. :)

As you grow, grow as you will, grow as you might. No woman should ever stop your pace! I guess it will takes a couple more years for you to understand my words.

Stay strong will ya? :)

HappyOwl
03-09-2014, 08:26 PM

Bro. Enzo, my answer to your question is Yes!

Yes to not because she is better than all the ones that came before.

Yes is because she makes me better than the person I used to be! :cool:

We are not at the very very end. She paths a new beginning, promisingly for myself to be with the next woman who will happens to cross my path.

prettymannequin
03-09-2014, 08:52 PM
You'll learn to love the next 'her' better than you did for your past, and she'll learn to love you better than she did hers as well.

Hold on to the good memories and look forward to happier tomorrows. All the best TS!

Melo
16-05-2016, 02:02 AM
Hi bro, i can totally relate to your story.
I too have had this experiences.
Stay strong. You can PM me if you wanna hear my story.
To all other samsters, pls share FB if u know any, we are on a dry spell here.

swingersx2
18-05-2016, 03:39 PM
Concentrate on making money.

If you are poor, girls will complain that you are noisy even when you talk sense.

If you are rich, girls will tell you that your fart smells nice.

Harvest
20-05-2016, 02:46 PM
Concentrate on making money.

If you are poor, girls will complain that you are noisy even when you talk sense.

If you are rich, girls will tell you that your fart smells nice.

Bwahaha. Sad but true indeed. Money talks, bullshit walks. ;)

middleofnowhere
06-06-2016, 12:21 AM
I think the first step is to stop looking for advice online, especially sbf...

Second step is to concentrate on more worthy pursuits e.g. career. Love will find you eventually.