PDA

View Full Version : Meaningful Quotes In Life

big&long
28-06-2014, 09:27 PM
~ All are welcome to Share ~ Thanks! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcq9C6cR7w8

Do not compromise yourself and put your goodness in the same impermanent category as whatever circumstance happening. Be the best you in every circumstance.

Everything is impermanent. Every physical and mental experience arises and passes.Everything in existence is endlessly arising out of causes and conditions. We all create suffering for ourselves through our resistance, through our desire to have things different than the way they are - that is, our clinging or aversion.

Anyone who has lost something they thought was theirs forever finally comes to realise that nothing really belongs to them.

Nothing, Everything, Anything, Something: If you have nothing, then you have everything, because you have the freedom to do anything, without the fear of losing something.

:)

demonhunter
28-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Here a quote I swear by ....

IF YOU DONT FUCK HER , SOMEBODY ELSE WILL

:D

big&long
29-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Here a quote I swear by ....

IF YOU DONT FUCK HER , SOMEBODY ELSE WILL

Okie, thks for sharing ~ Keekee! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCYk9CRx0g8

Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.

Create a life that feels good on the inside not one that just looks good on the outside.

If you expect your life to be full of ups and downs, then your mind will be much more peaceful.

None of us can take back what we've done in the past, the most meaningful apology is how you live the rest of your life.

Try to say nothing negative about anybody for three days, for forty-five days, for three months. See what happens to your life.

bigbrudder
30-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Here's one ...

If you PCC too much, your dick skin will be sore.

Johnbass
30-06-2014, 06:23 PM
This is EMO thread??
:confused:

big&long
30-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Here's one ...

If you PCC too much, your dick skin will be sore.

Use any lotion that you like. Moisture is ideal as it will make PCC easier, more pleasurable & will help you avoid any friction burns. :D

This is EMO thread??
:confused:

Depending lor... I find peace of mind when reading all these quotes.
Change the way you look at things & the things you look at change. :)

loneyheart
30-06-2014, 08:53 PM
wow bro big&long sad to know u close as bro but u never show me n jio me to t road of enlightenment n peace of heart n soul :D

He whom have oneself / himself in mind or 1st position will never get peace of mind
As he did good or giving something he expecting same or more in return
Selfless is peace of mind n happiness as u r not expecting anything ... just give n share ... any returned is just a bonus
Those whom get angry n hated someone actually own self asking for it ... noted I said Own Self ... as u need not to is just u self feel hurt .... as time passes u may think how silly it was just nothing or small matter tat u urge for
Just give a hearty smile n booster yr soul up to face another challenge if u face negative ... it just a test in life
We come with nothing n will leave with nothing after all
What is there anger n hate about ... what there to urge u r more superb ... so ??
Selfless n Mindless is Happiness ... u think u hv nothing but actually u have everything

Just words IMHO of live as I know nothing ... in support of my bro big&long :)

big&long
30-06-2014, 11:41 PM
wow bro big&long sad to know u close as bro but u never show me n jio me to t road of enlightenment n peace of heart n soul :D

He whom have oneself / himself in mind or 1st position will never get peace of mind
As he did good or giving something he expecting same or more in return
Selfless is peace of mind n happiness as u r not expecting anything ... just give n share ... any returned is just a bonus
Those whom get angry n hated someone actually own self asking for it ... noted I said Own Self ... as u need not to is just u self feel hurt .... as time passes u may think how silly it was just nothing or small matter tat u urge for
Just give a hearty smile n booster yr soul up to face another challenge if u face negative ... it just a test in life
We come with nothing n will leave with nothing after all
What is there anger n hate about ... what there to urge u r more superb ... so ??
Selfless n Mindless is Happiness ... u think u hv nothing but actually u have everything

Just words IMHO of live as I know nothing ... in support of my bro big&long :)

Wah!!! Wise Words of Wisdom ~ 高人

Welcome!!! Many Thanks For Contributing ~ Bro loneyheart :)

If you are depressed you are living in the past.
If you are anxious you are living in the future.
If you are at peace you are living in the present.

& If you are tired/sleepy ~ 昏昏欲睡 ~ go rest/sleepzzz :D

bigbrudder
01-07-2014, 09:54 AM
Depending lor... I find peace of mind when reading all these quotes.
Change the way you look at things & the things you look at change. :)

I find many quotes easy to read, hard to do. :(

After a while, dun feel like reading them.

Meow^^
01-07-2014, 09:59 AM
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

― John Lennon :p

demonhunter
01-07-2014, 12:13 PM
“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.”

― John Lennon :p

You and me will be so happy ...

Lamborghini
01-07-2014, 01:35 PM
"The most Important decision you make is To Be in a good mood" - Voltaire

conly
01-07-2014, 02:52 PM
Live wif no regrets.

"The point is not to live wif no regrets. It's to not hate urself for having them."

NRider
01-07-2014, 07:15 PM
Well Do I have to say much, my signature below written in blue say it all.. Lol

loneyheart
02-07-2014, 12:13 AM
Happy or Not Happy lives go on so why not just be Happy n Dum Worry :) Cheers

Meow^^
02-07-2014, 04:08 PM
You and me will be so happy ...

Not you and Woohoo meh? :eek: Or another female in this forum? lol

big&long
02-07-2014, 09:55 PM
I find many quotes easy to read, hard to do.

After a while, dun feel like reading them.

If EASY, there won't be so many registered samsters here...including me b&l haha!

― John Lennon

Nice! Thks! Meow^^ :p

"The most Important decision you make is To Be in a good mood" - Voltaire

Okie, me in Good Mood now ~ Cheers!

Live wif no regrets.

"The point is not to live wif no regrets. It's to not hate urself for having them."

Yup! till now... No Regret No Hate for surrendered my virginity to my ex-ex-ex :D

Well Do I have to say much, my signature below written in blue say it all.. Lol

Life is like a roller coaster. It has it's ups and downs. But it's your choice to scream or enjoy the ride.

Life is also like Durian ~ You Either Love It or Hate It.

Happy or Not Happy lives go on so why not just be Happy n Dum Worry :) Cheers
loneyheart 兄弟说的有理啊!

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/0a/e9/da/0ae9dab0f727849e16bb175eaa6144bd.jpg

Everything in the world changes, even ourselves...

It is better to conquer Yourself than to win a thousand battles. Then the victory is Yours. It cannot be taken from You.

curryduck
05-07-2014, 03:36 PM

&how if I live in sad full of stress ?

big&long
06-07-2014, 02:46 PM

& how if I live in sad full of stress ?

I like this. I don’t like that. I want this. I don’t want that.
Until we learn to accept change gracefully, we’ll always suffer...
There are things that we never want to "Let Go" of ... letting go isn’t the end of the world ~ it’s the beginning of a new life.To let go is to cherish the memories, to overcome & move on...Yes, is difficult to let go, but in truth, it is much more difficult & painful to hold & protect.

http://freethoughtblogs.com/taslima/files/2012/06/22-funny2.jpg
Realizing the non perfect side of life ... How so fortunate we are right "NOW" ~ The Present Moment

Nonteeruk2553
06-07-2014, 03:59 PM
good quotes for monday blues

loneyheart
07-07-2014, 12:00 AM
When u look up to those Rich n Famous ... U see u r no where n nothing .... BUT turn around n look at those poor n unfortunate .... u should b grad tat u r so rich n lucky .... There isnt Fair n Unfair abt live .... depend on how u take it at t different angle .... support bro big&long for his Wisdom Thread

big&long
07-07-2014, 10:02 PM
good quotes for monday blues

Cheers! :)

When u look up to those Rich n Famous ... U see u r no where n nothing .... BUT turn around n look at those poor n unfortunate .... u should b grad tat u r so rich n lucky .... There isnt Fair n Unfair abt live .... depend on how u take it at t different angle .... support bro big&long for his Wisdom Thread

Many Many Thanks to bro loneyheart :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVP3fUzQHcg

Time is our present breath.

A woman wanted to know how to deal with anger. I asked when anger arose whose anger it was. She said it was hers. Well, if it really was her anger, then she should be able to tell it to go away, shouldn't she? But it really isn't hers to command. Holding on to anger as a personal possession will cause suffering. If anger really belonged to us, it would have to obey us. If it doesn't obey us, that means it's only a deception. Don't fall for it. Whenever the mind is happy or sad, don't fall for it. It's all a deception.

Our birth and death are just one thing. You can’t have one without the other. It’s a little funny to see how at a death people are so tearful and sad, and at a birth how happy and delighted. It’s delusion. I think that if you really want to cry, then it would be better to do so when someone’s born. Cry at the root, for if there were no birth, there would be no death. Can you understand this?

If our body really belonged to us, it would obey our commands. If we say, "Don’t get old," Or "I forbid you to get sick" does it obey us? No! It takes no notice. We only rent this "house", not own it. If we think it does belong to us, we will suffer when we have to leave it. But in reality, there is no such thing as a permanent self, nothing unchanging or solid that we can hold on to.

If it isn't good, let it die. If it doesn't die, make it good.

~ Ajahn Chah

silverstrike
19-07-2014, 10:44 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk5TnoXadg0