PDA

View Full Version : Life sux

luciferpain
24-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Life sux......

ColdBlood99
24-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Life sux......

if you think life sucks then it will be sucks, think positive and life will be great :)

lt0l0tl
24-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Life sux......

Ya... It sucks.... ! Luckily..... Still have sammyboy ....:D

stillgottheblue
24-06-2014, 11:33 AM
That's why you need company from opposite sex.

lagonda
24-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Life sux......

bro,why dont't you share what happened...

luciferpain
24-06-2014, 09:28 PM
Well when u reached a certain stage in life and u discovered that most of the peer u know already move on to the next stage in life and u r still stuck In the perpetrual cycle. Kept going round and round like in the movie edge if tomorrow. Live dead repeat. But The problem of me is u live wake up and repeat maybe until u find the brain and destroy it then it may stop the cycle but that is just a movie 555. And also boss don't appreciate what u done for him never shortchange the company my guy work I work done another project did vounteer charity work that for now karma but still count as it represent the company. Every one get bonus except u how u feel and also fell in love with a wl that really have no future with but it my own account do I done blame her alot of customer willing to splurge hard cash on her and not only me. Just wanna make her happy and her life her easier to pass so ... The only Thai word I know for me is NGOO so... World cup also play a part team I bet all booted out as expected. That mean work life sux love life sux gambling also sux. Really need a divine intervention.

JustLearn
24-06-2014, 09:31 PM
Well when u reached a certain stage in life and u discovered that most of the peer u know already move on to the next stage in life and u r still stuck In the perpetrual cycle. Kept going round and round like in the movie edge if tomorrow. Live dead repeat. But The problem of me is u live wake up and repeat maybe until u find the brain and destroy it then it may stop the cycle but that is just a movie 555. And also boss don't appreciate what u done for him never shortchange the company my guy work I work done another project did vounteer charity work that for now karma but still count as it represent the company. Every one get bonus except u how u feel and also fell in love with a wl that really have no future with but it my own account do I done blame her alot of customer willing to splurge hard cash on her and not only me. Just wanna make her happy and her life her easier to pass so ... The only Thai word I know for me is NGOO so... World cup also play a part team I bet all booted out as expected. That mean work life sux love life sux gambling also sux. Really need a divine intervention.

Your life sucks because of your own past action. If you want to change your life, take the first step out. Do something different, take action. If you don't have the determination to change your life, you will just keep on complaining that your life sucks.

justl00king
24-06-2014, 09:42 PM
Bro, life will sux only if u let it get to u...

Work- be happy that u still hold a job, there r many more unfortunate ones who are jobless, not by choice.

Love- u need to lose the wl, long term u should be happier. U r looking for love at the wrong places.

World cup bets- only gamble with what u can afford, no overnight riches here. If lose, just treat as entertainment fee which provided u fun and excitement while watching the games. Good luck with the future matches!

Be happy and contented with what u have and if u still feel that life sux, go do something about it! ;)

All the best! :)

luciferpain
24-06-2014, 09:49 PM
Well said bro it just a phase that all took diazapem sertraline fluoxtine it ok the only I have is knowledge and foresight that all waiting for situation to arise for the girl I meant her well she deserved every good treatment she should get whether she appreciate is another thing

luciferpain
24-06-2014, 10:00 PM
All I can say is Italy will meet ivory coast and colombia will meet costa rica I guess

conquer
25-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Life's a bitch... you gotta fuck her or you'll be fucked.

Cheers bro! :)

Flinger2
25-06-2014, 10:54 AM
Life sucks in two ways :

Systematic Suck - These are things that are out of your control, like birth, death, not getting the interview even though you have all the qualifications and experience etc.....

Non Systematic Suck - These are things that you are in control but you didn't control.... 90% of the time, our life sucks because of this, like not looking after our health so get sick, or never save money but spent like millionaire, or never take responsibility for action....etc....etc....

Yours seems to be of the Non systematic Suck category....so if you want your life to not suck..... you have the control to do it.

So what is stopping you from changing your life from sucking to non sucking? its your decision mate!

sammyboyfor
25-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Well said bro it just a phase that all took diazapem sertraline fluoxtine it ok the only I have is knowledge and foresight that all waiting for situation to arise for the girl I meant her well she deserved every good treatment she should get whether she appreciate is another thing

You're wasting your stupid life.

Read this post http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151153-The-RETIREMENT-thread&p=1515751#post1515751 and then the whole thread.

luciferpain
25-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Ya should heed your advice the three rule of engagement fff

luciferpain
25-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Retirement Sammybro r u that should u can live that long life ..... Nobody can predict the future what if touch wood

Kalv
25-06-2014, 06:18 PM
Read this: http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151153-The-RETIREMENT-thread&p=1515751#post1515751 and then the whole thread.
Leongsam: ".. $5,000,000 in assets excluding the family home - for retirement. I believe that just about anybody can achieve a target of $4 to 5 million. All it takes is willpower and perseverance."

:p Leongsam is rich !! Only 105,100 Millionaires in Singapore (US$ 1M excluding home): http://www.straitstimes.com/news/business/economy/story/wealthy-ranks-swell-singapore-report-20140619
Taking population as 5.5M - about 1.9 % of population.

Many dream/try to be millionaires - majority failed. :p $4 - $5 million ? IMHO, needs more than willpower and perseverance - no need to agree.

Life is short. Live life to the fullest: http://www.wikihow.com/Live-Life-to-the-Fullest :) Cheers.

maxsee
25-06-2014, 08:58 PM
A friend of mine who is in his late 30s actually manage to achieve a net worth of 89million...so I think 4-5million might just be possible if you really put your heart and mind to it...:D:D:D

Flinger2
25-06-2014, 10:51 PM
Wow! How did you friend manage to do it?

Care to share?

A friend of mine who is in his late 30s actually manage to achieve a net worth of 89million...so I think 4-5million might just be possible if you really put your heart and mind to it...:D:D:D

StealthBomber
25-06-2014, 11:32 PM
...anybody can achieve a target of $4 to 5 million. All it takes is willpower and perseverance."

True. But IMHO it's only remotely possible for a person who remains single with no family, thus able to save up more cash as reserves, with minimal living expenses and freedom to snap up opportunities as they appear.

sammyboyfor
26-06-2014, 03:49 AM
True. But IMHO it's only remotely possible for a person who remains single with no family, thus able to save up more cash as reserves, with minimal living expenses and freedom to snap up opportunities as they appear.

You cannot achieve a net worth of 4 to 5 million early in life by saving. You need to invest in your own abilities and start an enterprise and then add value to that enterprise.

Kalv
26-06-2014, 05:45 AM
.. IMHO it's only remotely possible for a person who remains single with no family, ... .
Only 1.9 % of Singaporean = Millionaires (US $1M). Are you "lucky" enough ? "Remiser King" Peter Lim is a billionaire: http://www.forbes.com/lists/2010/10/billionaires-2010_Peter-Lim_ZDP1.html
:p Most millionaires/billionaires are married with many GFs !!

... net worth of 4 to 5 million.. need to invest in your own abilities and start an enterprise and then add value to that enterprise.
Fully agree. :p Boss, net worth $10 M. Care to share success secrets ?

Have a nice day. :) Cheers.

sammyboyfor
26-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Have a nice day. :) Cheers.

Anyone can be financially independent by 40 if they set their mind to it. There are no secrets and there is no magic formula. Just decide which path you want to take, set your goals and then go about achieving the goals step by step.

It's all at http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?151153-The-RETIREMENT-thread

Babyrexx
26-06-2014, 09:39 AM
Thats really great set of information! Thks Boss!! :)