PDA

View Full Version : Need Advice

Carmelina
19-06-2014, 07:06 PM
I have a friend who wants to get out of his relationship but the problem is he cannot do it because they have kids.He doesn't want his kids to grow with a broken family. What advise should i give him?

Dowell78
20-06-2014, 11:51 PM
IMHO, he should seek counseling first. If counseling works and relationship get better. No need to get out of the relationship

Yours sincerely
Dowell78

Mountain
21-06-2014, 07:57 AM
I have a friend who wants to get out of his relationship but the problem is he cannot do it because they have kids.He doesn't want his kids to grow with a broken family. What advise should i give him?

Can elaborate more?

stillgottheblue
21-06-2014, 11:51 AM
Can't? Then don't get out! Simple equation.

Greendevil
21-06-2014, 02:02 PM
No feeling so wanna get out of marriage. then probably he will never ever stay on one then. feeling or love need to nourish once a while even though it may fade. unless he got a better reason than this. since he got kids, and care so much on them, why dont he just spend more time on his kids.

also, whether marriage or dating, feeling is a science. and there a saying goes, every action there is a equal and opposite reaction. his spouse he just a reflection of his action and behaviour.

hamsapkwai
21-06-2014, 02:31 PM

hey pssst not so loud now , but are u the third party? :p

HappyOwl
22-06-2014, 02:42 AM

Sis. Carmelina, the best advice is MYOB. :)

He already knew he cannot do it because he doesn't want his kids to grow with a broken family. He already answered his own dilemma. :D

Ahxi
23-06-2014, 05:13 PM
Ask him talk to the wife.

Agree on separate lives but comes home every day for the kids.

ColdBlood99
24-06-2014, 11:05 AM
currently i believe he is very sad, but you might want to stand naked infront of him and cheer him up. i believe this will be helpful.

Xgenre
24-06-2014, 11:24 AM
Baby, I am both a husband and a father. I can stop being a husband for you but I cannot stop being a father for you. The kids are young and innocent victims of a love gone wrong. I think we cannot be so heartless and let them grow up in a broken family. They did not choose to be born. Baby, you know you mean the world to me.

Translated into real world language, the above paragraph means...

Hey vagina (or Virgina.. whatever your name is), you think I will break up my family, lose half of my assets to the Women's Charter and lose custody of my kids because I am horny for you? I only bother to make up a cock and bull story because I want you to keep sucking my dick and opening your legs for me. If you really so good, surely you have many men queuing up for you right? No need to go so low as so bed a married man mah. Tio bo?

Hope you have gotten the advice you needed. Bitter medicine sometimes works best.

stillgottheblue
24-06-2014, 11:37 AM
He just want to fuck and excuse himself that he cannot leave young children and all that bullshit.

Just tell her that you are married but I will not divorce lah but must tell in very early into the relationship. This will solve many countless headaches at least if she is willing to go with you.

Now he is making you feels as if he wanted out but us unable to. On your part, you feel bad and remorseful.

loneyheart
30-06-2014, 09:13 PM
Tats always t 1st excuse t man give when having an affair n his babe asking for more .... so old tale liao :D

wayne23416
02-07-2014, 01:07 PM
Dear TS..I dont think that having a single parent means a broken family..it jus means that the mum has to take one 2 responsibilities only..