anyone got yangon GF?
can share?
:p

maxsee
29-05-2014, 12:14 PM
You are her ticket to Singapore .... :D:D:D

Wintermelontea
29-05-2014, 12:20 PM
no yangon gf but please know her better before you decide on long term settlement.

KaniNababe
29-05-2014, 01:43 PM
i got a girl friend from yangon.
known her from FB
she quite nice girl
she age 22
english ok la
anyone got yangon GF?
can share?

Is she a DH? Recently my neighbourhood got alot myanmar DH.
be careful however since she can easily add friends on fb then probably you are just one of her many bf from fb:D

weed44
29-05-2014, 05:01 PM
ya thanks all brosss
:)

hamsapkwai
29-05-2014, 10:04 PM
i got a girl friend from yangon.
known her from FB
she quite nice girl
she age 22
english ok la
anyone got yangon GF?
can share?

u mean share experience or share girlfriend? :p

demonhunter
30-05-2014, 12:59 AM
Is she a DH? Recently my neighbourhood got alot myanmar DH.
be careful however since she can easily add friends on fb then probably you are just one of her many bf from fb:D

What is a DH ?

Demonhunter ah ?:eek:

princeofpersia
30-05-2014, 05:37 AM
i used to know a yangon girl but has lived locally since young due to parents work. english very good, now in usa university. hot but flat screen tv. sadly her boyfriend was a total jerk.

SingViet
30-05-2014, 08:35 AM
Used to travel to Yangon often for business. Myanmmar gals are typically flat screen TV and with mud-color like skin tone, not my cup of tea. There was only once when i saw a really fair skinned myanmmar gal at Yangon airport, young and sweet. That's the only one. :D

weed44
30-05-2014, 11:54 AM
okok brosss
thanks;)

hoho99
30-05-2014, 02:49 PM
Myanmmar gals are typically flat screen TV and with mud-color like skin tone, not my cup of tea.

i used to know a yangon girl , now in usa university. hot but flat screen tv.

So its really typical for them to be flat. Was wondering if i'm been so suay all the while:o

Then i guess its ok to say that they like to wear heavily padded bras as well:eek:

Ken79
30-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Used to travel to Yangon often for business. Myanmmar gals are typically flat screen TV and with mud-color like skin tone, not my cup of tea. There was only once when i saw a really fair skinned myanmmar gal at Yangon airport, young and sweet. That's the only one. :D

cant agree more with this bro, been to yangon couple of times and the women looks like men to me... assuming u only look at the face and not the attire and also when they didnt smear that powder on their face

SingViet
31-05-2014, 06:56 AM
cant agree more with this bro, been to yangon couple of times and the women looks like men to me... assuming u only look at the face and not the attire and also when they didnt smear that powder on their face

I had 2 myammar maids before and they told my wife that gals with big boobs are not appreciated in Myanmmar. They will start to use cloth to tie around their chest during puberty to ensure that the breasts don't grow too big :confused:

real_king
31-05-2014, 07:46 AM
I had 2 myammar maids before and they told my wife that gals with big boobs are not appreciated in Myanmmar. They will start to use cloth to tie around their chest during puberty to ensure that the breasts don't grow too big :confused:

So that means those with big boobs are un-desired? Wooo..buy me an air tix now. :D

KaniNababe
31-05-2014, 10:53 AM

No wonder u use 猪八戒as ur avatar
猪八戒照镜子,里外不是人:rolleyes: