PDA

View Full Version : Bedroom taboo

KaniNababe
28-05-2014, 09:42 AM
What are the things that your partner does to turn you off during sex? And what you like him/her to do in order to excite you?

Wintermelontea
28-05-2014, 11:06 AM
Try sharing what you asked first? More discussions may follow. :p

KaniNababe
28-05-2014, 11:44 AM
Try sharing what you asked first? More discussions may follow. :p

I was asking my man a serious question in the midst of some action and he got quite pissed, questioning me how can i still post question at that point of time.
Well..haven't you heard of women are like sphagetti and men are like waffles?:rolleyes:

Wintermelontea
28-05-2014, 12:21 PM
I was asking my man a serious question in the midst of some action and he got quite pissed, questioning me how can i still post question at that point of time.
Well..haven't you heard of women are like sphagetti and men are like waffles?:rolleyes:

I have only heard of men are fickle, women are even more. :cool:

Serious question like?

Johnbass
28-05-2014, 01:49 PM
Cos' MEN cannot think with both HEADS at the same time.

:D

real_king
28-05-2014, 07:39 PM
ultimate killer was cannot kiss mouth, cannot play radio tuning. and it was my wife. where else is the fun for me.

KaniNababe
28-05-2014, 08:33 PM
I cannot recall what serious question i asked ..
Looks like nothing turns the guys off in the bedroom.Everybody must be very happy with their partners then:p Good good :)

Wintermelontea
28-05-2014, 09:17 PM
Greatest turn off is that she showed no interest and lack of chemistry.

look
28-05-2014, 10:32 PM
Greatest turn off is that she showed no interest and lack of chemistry.

yes totally agree ,the biggest turnoff for me when the girl tell you " cannot this cannot that "

KaniNababe
28-05-2014, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the contributions bros.
My friend was telling me even when she gv in the hb was still unhappy cos she din show that she was enjoying. Like that also cannot:confused:

KaniNababe
28-05-2014, 11:23 PM
Cos' MEN cannot think with both HEADS at the same time.

U have any?:eek:
Heads i mean:D

arsenal_84
28-05-2014, 11:42 PM
My friend was telling me even when she gv in the hb was still unhappy cos she din show that she was enjoying. Like that also cannot:confused:

if she is not interested, there is no point in forcing the process.
her hubby would be better off using his own hands instead.
however when a push becomes a shove then eventually one will have their deserts outside.

Wintermelontea
29-05-2014, 11:30 AM

Easy for a woman and don't mind me say this, that for her to spread her legs and let the process go through.

For men, we simply cannot have a hard-on in an uninterested mode. Limp dicks are fuckless dicks are useless dicks.

Limp dick give your friend can anot? :rolleyes:

real_king
29-05-2014, 11:59 AM
Easy for a woman and don't mind me say this, that for her to spread her legs and let the process go through.

For men, we simply cannot have a hard-on in an uninterested mode. Limp dicks are fuckless dicks are useless dicks.

like woman. sometimes man also need hweeling.:D

Wintermelontea
29-05-2014, 12:18 PM
like woman. sometimes man also need hweeling.:D

How long do you need to generate your hweeling? :D

Share how your hweeling cums back on ma...if not later tio kong again. :p

KaniNababe
29-05-2014, 01:29 PM
ultimate killer was cannot kiss mouth, cannot play radio tuning. and it was my wife. where else is the fun for me.

Wah!! Confirm you got bad breath liao:eek: wahaha:D

real_king
29-05-2014, 10:18 PM
How long do you need to generate your hweeling? :D

Share how your hweeling cums back on ma...if not later tio kong again. :p

Hah. For the sexercise itself? Let's just say men are visual creatures and the mind is a powerful too.

real_king
29-05-2014, 10:19 PM
Wah!! Confirm you got bad breath liao:eek: wahaha:D

That I do know but can't be each & everytime rite?
:(

KaniNababe
29-05-2014, 10:23 PM
That I do know but can't be each & everytime rite?
:(

Once bitten twice shy ma:D

KaniNababe
29-05-2014, 10:32 PM

ya..no interest and chemistry cannot. With whores got chemistry meh? The men are in self deceiving mode only when they knew that whores are good in acting.

alvin83
29-05-2014, 11:08 PM
I like her to BBBJ my dick if she is willing to

what you like him/her to do in order to excite you?

Wintermelontea
29-05-2014, 11:45 PM
ya..no interest and chemistry cannot. With whores got chemistry meh? The men are in self deceiving mode only when they knew that whores are good in acting.

Everything is and can be an act even with our most beloved. :rolleyes:

Sometimes, I'd rather fuck a whore than someone that has been with me for years simply because of this act. Why? At least, I song song till jurong.

real_king
30-05-2014, 07:37 AM
Once bitten twice shy ma:D

Even if we don't do it, its ok
But
Now we hardly even talk :(

real_king
30-05-2014, 07:38 AM

Needs and wants. We both get what we want. Least, both parties are happy. :D

KaniNababe
30-05-2014, 10:08 AM
Everything is and can be an act even with our most beloved. :rolleyes:

Sometimes, I'd rather fuck a whore than someone that has been with me for years simply because of this act. Why? At least, I song song till jurong.

No wonder so many guys got cheated by whores:D

Wintermelontea
30-05-2014, 10:30 AM
No wonder so many guys got cheated by whores:D

I won't say it is cheated. Do you pay to watch in cinema to get a no sound/effect movie?

KaniNababe
30-05-2014, 11:35 AM
But

Oh it's real sad to hear that when couples stop talking, but it seems common these days.
Silence reflects tension and disconnection. Women need to feel love in order to give love(sex). What most women hate is the Wham Bam attitude of the men, making the women feel like they are just a piece of meat.:rolleyes:

KaniNababe
30-05-2014, 11:37 AM
I won't say it is cheated. Do you pay to watch in cinema to get a no sound/effect movie?

No? Have you read abt the stories of guys being cheated by whores in this forum?

real_king
30-05-2014, 11:53 AM
Nothing beats sexperiencing 1st hand.

KaniNababe
30-05-2014, 12:00 PM
Nothing beats sexperiencing 1st hand.

U should start talking to ur wife and show some affection first before expecting any sexperience .
No investment= No reward:D

Wintermelontea
30-05-2014, 01:10 PM
No? Have you read abt the stories of guys being cheated by whores in this forum?

Like I always say, different people, different strokes. What I experienced does not equate to what they have and vice versa.

ladylove
30-05-2014, 01:12 PM
not taking a shower before any session is definitely a turn off.. i like to feel clean and smell good for my partner and i expect the same too!

of course there are quickies outside of the bedroom but if the dude is not clean performing any form of oral is a nono

KaniNababe
30-05-2014, 03:15 PM
. Do you pay to watch in cinema to get a no sound/effect movie?

No. I watch at home, can adjust sound effect according to my preference :D

real_king
30-05-2014, 03:32 PM
U should start talking to ur wife and show some affection first before expecting any sexperience .
No investment= No reward:D

My relationship is built on $$. I need to insert tokens first.

Wintermelontea
30-05-2014, 06:24 PM
No. I watch at home, can adjust sound effect according to my preference :D

Lol...now I can officially say this --> KNN babe!

Wintermelontea
30-05-2014, 06:26 PM
not taking a shower before any session is definitely a turn off.. i like to feel clean and smell good for my partner and i expect the same too!

of course there are quickies outside of the bedroom but if the dude is not clean performing any form of oral is a nono

Yes, I agree. Must bathe first if we are at home or hotel. Else dun say give oral, I won't even lick the nipples. Lol.

Wintermelontea
30-05-2014, 06:27 PM
My relationship is built on $$. I need to insert tokens first.

Bro, I hope it is 50c tokens. $1 coins are quite heavy IMHO.

Else use card swipe also not bad. Lol. :D

real_king
30-05-2014, 06:31 PM
Bro, I hope it is 50c tokens. $1 coins are quite heavy IMHO.

Else use card swipe also not bad. Lol. :D

I also hope-ed. But it didn't happen. Straight to swipe.

petain
30-05-2014, 11:24 PM
Bro

A pretty and sexy lady can easily turn me on for sex.

Cheers

What are the things that your partner does to turn you off during sex? And what you like him/her to do in order to excite you?

arsenal_84
01-06-2014, 08:36 AM
But

you guys better go seek some marriage counselling...lack of communication can lead to a rs breakdown.

ScarletWitch
17-06-2014, 04:05 AM
Talking or Q&A during sex! I hate it when the man humping me asking: shiok anot? Got better then your ex? Am i long and big? Like it?

Ah, such a turn off... zzzzz But well, lucky such thing doesn't happen often. ;)

nyrvana
17-06-2014, 09:31 PM

Smelled my FB's vagina once after she knocked off....wah the fish smell damn strong!:p

End up we took a catbath together hahaha

happywoody
06-08-2014, 06:06 PM
minuses:
lack of interest - this is a non-starter
lack of personal hygiene - just a little work to look, smell n taste good goes a long way
inhibition

pluses:
enthusiasm
passion
sense of adventure
selflessness

a good session should be long, wet, slow build-up with explosive climax - exhausting but happily satisfied physically, emotionally and spiritually

fion.18
06-08-2014, 07:57 PM
Personal hygiene I agree. But sometimes I find the smell of my partner after a day at work (his natural scent + some sweat) smells sexy! Of cos that said don't sweat buckets la. Generally working in the office don't really sweat much.

happywoody
07-08-2014, 09:57 AM
Personal hygiene I agree. But sometimes I find the smell of my partner after a day at work (his natural scent + some sweat) smells sexy! Of cos that said don't sweat buckets la. Generally working in the office don't really sweat much.

oh, fresh sweat and natural body scents are turn-ons for me too.

a quick rinse of her privates and a quick brush of the teeth especially after the whole day out will be gratefully appreciated ;)

fion.18
07-08-2014, 10:26 AM
oh, fresh sweat and natural body scents are turn-ons for me too.

a quick rinse of her privates and a quick brush of the teeth especially after the whole day out will be gratefully appreciated ;)

If she uses feminine wipes regularly thruout the day should be manageable :)

happywoody
07-08-2014, 03:38 PM
If she uses feminine wipes regularly thruout the day should be manageable :)

learning something new every day - thanks :)