PDA

View Full Version : How long??

wayne23416
21-05-2014, 08:17 PM
Dear bros n sis,

How long did u date your ex or current gfs/bfs till you guys got intimate (sex)? I recently started dating Singaporean ladies and got blue balls from all of them...to b honest, if u said that one lady gave me blue balls..thats jus my luck...but I dated 3 and all 3 gave me blue balls...so I was wondering if dating someone for a month is enough to get intimate?

Btw..i've date foreign professional white collar ladies for awhile and I dont seem to have problems at all getting intimate..

ColdBlood99
21-05-2014, 09:09 PM
Dear bros n sis,

How long did u date your ex or current gfs/bfs till you guys got intimate (sex)? I recently started dating Singaporean ladies and got blue balls from all of them...to b honest, if u said that one lady gave me blue balls..thats jus my luck...but I dated 3 and all 3 gave me blue balls...so I was wondering if dating someone for a month is enough to get intimate?

Btw..i've date foreign professional white collar ladies for awhile and I dont seem to have problems at all getting intimate..

Very long, Better not to have sex until marry :eek:;)

Intltuk
21-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Dear bros n sis,

U probably haven't met the SPGs :D

javascript
22-05-2014, 11:43 PM
Also depends on whether the girl is the horny type. My experience is normally kissing and petting in a week or two. That's if the girl really likes you. Of course that's during my younger days. :) Personally this type of relationship never last long at least for me, it's just lust & not really love lor. Just my 2c.

golden arrow
07-06-2014, 12:48 AM
1 date is all you need

you are the man! :D

chenip5
07-06-2014, 02:30 PM
1 date is all you need

You are the pig :D

ladylove
07-06-2014, 04:55 PM
don't think there's a right/wrong answer for that, depends on the type of girls you date ba..

decent, want to be in love girls will probably take longer. or maybe will even want to wait for after marriage.

party, want to have fun girls.. you'll probably get what you want easily.

but these are stereotypes la, at the end of the day depends on how comfortable you make the girl feel to be intimate with you. don't go into a r/ship thinking that you want to get some.. if not confirm blueballs.

ScarletWitch
17-06-2014, 04:00 AM
First, my post is not to encourage sex before marriage, but well, if you all are fine with each other, how long you all are together is not a question. Everything come naturally. From 1 night stand to few weeks dating, open answer. For me, sex is like the bridge for a growing relationship. Not using sex to hook him on, but using sex to know each other better. Cheers.

porscheclub
19-06-2014, 09:10 PM
Simple. You didn't win their trust

If all you want is sex then go for paid ones. Women want love & security while there are some who enjoy sex & do ONS, most of them here would like to see your intentions first.

look
19-06-2014, 11:41 PM
if you only looking for sex then you should just go the paid one
depend on the girl to them sex is also something like trust and feeling
them will only give in to those who them really love , but it also depend
some more open minded one will willing to bring the relationship one step forward
sooner , so it depend which type of girl you dating

you can create the chances , most girl if not uncomfortable with it you can sense it ,just let it come naturally