PDA

View Full Version : Tell Her How You Feel - Then You Know Your Status

PeteTsang69
20-05-2014, 12:27 PM
just share this video ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BL--kbeNWGA

as i did a few weeks ago with the gal i like ...wont spoil it by telling you what happens in video....

but day later same thing happened to me ...

damn regret sharing the video, i simply thot it was damn funny, not meant to be about us...

back-fired-big-time! :rolleyes::rolleyes: trying to be amusing=big mistake

thot damn regret sharing that video ...at least i have this bitter medicine to swallow, knowing my status now ...

FYI. tho i shared vid few weeks ago ... i did declared my liking for her end of last year ... still text, tho she avoids meeting up, up to that vid, ...
even now i am (delusionally?) hanging onto a thin thread that she has major feelings for me, but trying to reject me completely me cos i am married (love-less one tho), or finds me a nuisance :D

what started all this?
met her thru work one year ago. she told me 2 months before end of last year that she is depressed cos she fell for married man, but trying to forget him ...
i was really sotong, i already fell for her hard, real hard, but kept quiet so as not to scare her away...
told her hang in there and there are other nice guys (me) blah blah blah ...

then dawn upon me ...maybe its me?

anyway ...lets see, either her feelings are TITANIC or sank-like-the-titanic :D

maxsee
20-05-2014, 01:04 PM
Since you are already married...maybe it is time to work on your own marriage....leave this lady alone to find her own happiness...:D:D:D

damong777
20-05-2014, 07:52 PM
u should settled your marriage first before going into another relationship.

If not, it would not be fair to all parties

PeteTsang69
21-05-2014, 09:20 AM
just wanted to share funny video .... that was significant ... but bros are right ... u made me reflect

life can get messy at times, due to unsolved matters ... better to tidy them up befor moving on ...cheers :)