PDA

View Full Version : Cheating girlfriend/partner/wife

allbustyboobies
20-05-2014, 12:04 AM
Dear Brothers,

By looking at the title, maybe many of you have already read or heard such fiction or non-fiction stories from friends, colleagues or sbf here. Of course, to me reading such stories, it really sound very juicy for me. However, today, I am not writing any stories for you all to buy popcorn and camp here. It really happened on me...real one.

Well we are guys, one pussy and a pair of boobs is simply not enough. There is many ways to bonk, mp, hc, spa, gl, thru wechat, clubbing (ONS) etc. If there is a will, there is a way for sure to bonk. I do admit at the start of our relationship, I go mp, gl regularly and on few occasions have ONS when I club. But I don't dabao. Since late last year, all these have cut down tremendously.

In few months time to come, we are going into our 6th year relationship. Last year already start to do planning for our future, settling down, getting married with her. We have talked about future plans, but quarrel many times too. She want to buy condo instead of hdb BTO (I am not cash loaded lei), or at least an EC, I pay everything for renovation, utilities etc..all I pay. I know marriage takes 2 hands to clap but at least must share some financial burden ma. All these problems can be settled with money one is not really a big problem IMO.

But today, I am lost. I don’t know whether to commit into the next stage of life. Because I found out she has been cheating on me since Oct 2010. Of course when one cheat, no one in the right state of mind would let the other half know. But I know..because on one occasion I just don’t why I just checked on her handphone. All these start to reveal..

Nov 2010 when we are holidaying in Taiwan, when she fall into deep sleep, I couldn’t sleep and I happen to took her handphone (without any ill intention), unlock it (she accidentally told me her password long time ago). Then check on the messages, call log, fb friends list, fb messages. Sorry for long winded. The main part is here……

allbustyboobies
20-05-2014, 10:23 AM
Part 1

Date stamp Nov 2010: 1 week before our Taiwan holiday trip, I saw this funny sms (not whatapps) with this guy. This guy (dunno what name) saying he is at airport t2 some fast food chain and ask her to go meet him. She did. But I checked my whatapps conversation with her, the time stamp she told me she is at home already etc. Nothing unusual, clean chat. But there is at least of 50mins blackout time stamp between her last sms to this guy and the time she leave the carpark transaction (last time can trace cashcard transaction online). I was thinking why she is doing so and where she know this guy one..of course she want cheat she wont say la. I am very furious at that time then my suspicion grow. After the Taiwan trip, on and off I will tailgate her, stalk her for few months. Nothing unusual again. So I stop pursuit.

Part 2

Can’t remember when. I checked her hp again. This time is another guy different number..call Adrian (not fake name). Don’t know where she know this guy. Normal sms clean chat. Ok nothing funny, dropped pursuit.

Part 3 –The worst part

Last Oct holiday in OZ..after we drank a lot of wine in the apartment, she feel deep sleep. I can’t sleep again. Don’t know what to do. Now checked her hp again. This guy don’t know Peter or Douglas (real name) got dirty chat with her. WTF!! Date stamp again..on a wed night we went clubbing after I went back home, she go down Clarke quay again find him. Long story short, don’t want go into more details. All the chat la got kiss la whatever shit (my blood boil again). This guy already know she is attached liao lei. This part 3 happen when I was having my FYP and exam period where I don't even have time to sleep for myself. No time accompany her so she went clubbing and know this guy one.

I very tu lan.so after come back to sg I ke siao ask if she want get married anot la.then ke siao ask if she got cheat on me la, ask her say the truth la (that time quite prepared for the worst liao if really kena break up).

Then just over the weekend we went drinking again. She drunk fell asleep at my place, I checked on her hp to see if she got changed to a better girl. Part 2 and part 3 guy sms her over the past few days again.. WTH WTF…Part 2 guy say wan meet her and take her Lao Pao Biscuit that she buy when she was in HK working.

Part 3 guy sms (guys come out play a lot use sms no whatsapp one I know) ask her where she is la..waiting for her to suck..nabei. last time those sms I can close one eye don’t think so much because I really love her. But now seeing this “waiting for you to suck” I cannot imagine if they go to bed liao anot. Damn cannot stand. Then I think back, she always forbid me to paint her (don’t know if is related). All these crap bother me, affected my work performance and health too.