PDA

View Full Version : Batin in KL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13

Tigerman
28-07-2012, 12:46 PM
Div**e Kelana Jaya

Visited them today and called for Paris (as per recommendation from another Bro in this forum). Paris is early-30s, or late 20s, not the most attractive girl in town, but she is a very nice and sweet lady. That doesn't matter as this place is strictly clean - no hardcore hanky panky so please don't initiate :p

Captain offered me tea and briefly explained the Promo. RM170 for 1 hour body massage, 1 hour Private Part (pointing at my balls), and special oil. Took that offer and went into the room with Paris. What happened after that was 2 hour of pure satisfaction. The massage was superb. The batin was even more superb. Don't even know how to describe.. Maybe I should not reveal too much :D It's not just wanking and Paris actually has some really traditional skills which she said she learnt from her hometown people in Borneo. 1 hour of batin nearly blow my fucking brains out.

Just go and try. you wont regret. I tipped her RM100.

Any bros able to help? Where exactly is Kelana Jaya? Is it near Bkt Bintang area? Do you have the address for Divine? Thanks.

Horrible man
01-08-2012, 03:43 PM
my recommendation not to try those massage at the road side as their main target is tourist.Unless you are a tourist and you want a short relief no harm
trying and normally no sex involved. One PRC who offers good massage + la gen is in Pudu. Many bros have tried mostly with positive FR especially her didi massage which is 9/10.

Email [email protected] if you want to try.

This guy must be OKT or trying to sell herself......... I have not seen any FR concerning this PRC............ if I am wrong, I am sorry

Avenger83
03-08-2012, 12:34 PM
the location just opposite of pj hilton, got 1 kfc, beside kfc about 1 shop away u see a signboard massage , it's on the 1st floor. there got 5 girls working, i havent tried yet, just tried "Chocolate" , and i think i wont try others coz earlier thread they say Monica just pulling.. so i dont think she got the real skill. highly recommenced is "Chocolate"

Do u think out 'Chocolate' is still available? Passing through that place every week but never know got batin service.. Its kinda rare since nowdays they all just stroke so that our session will end early...

lao Gui
03-08-2012, 04:04 PM
I am going KL in 2 weeks time. Just saw news report that robbery in KL quite commom and girls were told not to carry handbags when they go out.....
How true is this? I will be staying around Pudu area.
Thank you SBF bros.

soldier1stclass
03-08-2012, 05:19 PM
guys.. in D*vine KJ, who else would you recommend besides Paris ??

changqing
03-08-2012, 05:29 PM
I am going KL in 2 weeks time. Just saw news report that robbery in KL quite commom and girls were told not to carry handbags when they go out.....
How true is this? I will be staying around Pudu area.
Thank you SBF bros.

Hi bro snatch thieve is everywhere in the country so when one walk on the street just be alert especially ladies. Im not an otk but if want a good and safe place for massage pls send email to [email protected] this lady has an distinctive massage skill especially for didi massage. Numerous bro have tried and enjoy her massage.

crygonex
06-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Hi bro snatch thieve is everywhere in the country so when one walk on the street just be alert especially ladies. Im not an otk but if want a good and safe place for massage pls send email to [email protected] this lady has an distinctive massage skill especially for didi massage. Numerous bro have tried and enjoy her massage.

how much damage cost?and which area can her go?i mean..can go to hotel also?

Tom88
06-08-2012, 10:51 PM
Batin . hehe....
itched jor . this weekend go release . :D

juone
07-08-2012, 01:05 PM
bro2 from kl, where is de easy place to fj in kl..what area?is that clean and safe?how much average damage.....

Hungary
10-08-2012, 12:44 PM
guys.. in D*vine KJ, who else would you recommend besides Paris ??

All the ML are trained by the same trainer so I guess should not be too different in terms of skill. I have only tried Paris thus far. I saw some others that look pretty nice so will try them next...

changqing
14-08-2012, 02:41 PM
bro2 from kl, where is de easy place to fj in kl..what area?is that clean and safe?how much average damage.....

you may try zhi thong for massage, la gen and FJ. Hope you have a memorable time with her. email [email protected]

Horrible man
17-08-2012, 10:19 AM
you may try zhi thong for massage, la gen and FJ. Hope you have a memorable time with her. email [email protected]

Nobody will believe you, there is no FR that say she is good so far, either you are OKT or zhi thong? Stop this selling!!!

noobgunZ
17-08-2012, 09:12 PM
hello bros! i've been readding around the forum for about a year+ now and i've checked out the few place suggested but none of them made me so happy til i decide to do an fr for this lady in Au*a tt*i . treated you like a bf, a king, her precious.

FJ is not permitted here.

Name: S***** (dont really know how to spell it)
Race : Pinoy
Body: 7/10 slim
Boobs: 6.5-7/10 (i might be alil strict at this)
Massage: 9/10 good technique and sufficient pressure, care for you ask you if you feel painful
FK: no, but light pecks and a little tongue twirling
DATY: yes, clean shaved sweet pussy
HJ+BBBJ: 7/10 not the best i've had but she put in lots of effort to please you take her time no rush
GFE: 11/10 very very friendly, you can talk anything under the sun with her, good at teasing and pretty naughty too.

The okt is pretty friendly too, ensure that i get the right lady for my first visit there.

damage: 198

you dont get fj here but the overall process made me feel much more enjoying than going for fj.

noobgunZ
17-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Nobody will believe you, there is no FR that say she is good so far, either you are OKT or zhi thong? Stop this selling!!!

here is the fr well i dont bother to write much. i dont like her anyway.
i tried her months ago, which i dont feel like writing an fr for this but since some people cant stop promoting it :mad:

Name: once i saw her got too shock that i nvr asked for her name
Race : prc
Body: 0/10 GIGANTOR, GIANT
Boobs: Huge, soft

MASSAGE: 8/10 good massage, infact that's the only +1 point massage you like the chinese medical sifu massage from head to body to hands, fingers to legs, toes. massage most of your chakra points

HJ/la-gen: 5/10 its my first la-gen/batin if its the same thing, i certainly didnt feel good.

CBJ: 3/10, i dont think i felt anything. even con me, say she'll cbj me with hot water in mouth with an additional 50bucks which i think its unnecessary and i didnt even agree with it! she just reached out and do it in her own will, hardly able to reject it as i was on bed and it happened so fast.

FJ: 2/10, after what happened during cbj also no mood. somemore kept forcing me to missionary position. when she cowgirl i got a mini heart attack that she might broke my didi. in the end i manage to force myself to shoot.

Attitude: i dont think i should call it gfe since she's a mid age lady. there was no rush throughout the process, but once cbj everything changed, the fox finally flashed it's tail:mad:

damage: initially is 150 but thanks to the 'forced' cbj method with hot water in mouth i paid another 50bucks. total 200

quickly ran off after that :mad:

Jay1988
19-08-2012, 05:34 PM
Y*z*

Last Thursday felt boring so wanna find some massage. End up to zouk spa at kepong nearby carrefour. Rm100 for foot and full body massage. Halfway say I very heat need gua sha. I ok lor extra rm30. Walaoeh after guasha my back very red. Very disappointed and also no hanky panky there. Not even a hj/batin.

Disappointed I come out, terus walk to next few shop, saw y*z* so went up.
This is my 1st time visit mp and terus 2times haha. So go up ady, saw 2 prc. So I choose 23. Looks ok. Go in massage awhile then batin. The skill not bad eh. Allow me free roam, I ask her can touch? Actually I touching already she say" u touching already what still ask". Haha. Then I korek she allow wor and suck the nipple. Nipple is very long 1, walaoeh duno is siok or geli iduno la. Here no gip extra service wan, most also batin only coz boss no allow if they kena catch they need pay 10000rm to boss.

Then 2days later. Gatal go again. This time got 3 but see see all like not ngam me. Okt recommend take 28. Ok la cincai la. Massage skill ok. Batin ok. Tapi tak bagi korek. I also no mood suck nipple liao duno can o not Also. Only touch nipple abit nia. But the nipple not long long la. Haha.

Overall nice place here la. But if u wan fj bj here don't provide. Better still coz maybe will less raid. If I'm not mistaken batin is legal. Bj n fj not legal.
So i go also not so sked la. Coz sometime go there massage by pretty gal rm48 ok also wat.

Fuckereveryday
20-08-2012, 07:46 AM
I interested to try Trantic masssage ? any bro can share experience and Ctc ?

Jaji
21-08-2012, 02:01 AM
Anyone here know about d*v*n* kelana jaya package now?

Ryathtus
22-08-2012, 12:05 AM
My long overdue FR

1. @ur* t*d*

Name: Miko ( Duno stil around? Cuz few months already)
Body: 6/10 (got aot orange peel)
Boobs: 6.5-7/10 (slightly saggy)
Massage: 9/10 good technique and sufficient pressure, care for you ask you if you feel painful
DATY: no, cuz not properly shaven
HJ+BBBJ: 7/10 not the best i've had but she put in lots of effort to please you take her time no rush
GFE: 7/10 quite friendly, will tease you and pretty naughty too.

The okt is pretty friendly too, ensure that i get the right lady for my first visit there.

No FJ.

Went there cuz recommended by d okt at h@rt**s branch
Wanted to look for Celine/Seline(Prc) but was her off day

Anyway her service was good. Nothin much to shout bout but I do give her points for trying.
Massage was enjoyable, ended up CIM but she was shocked and pulled away immediately. I tot was standard cuz Irene nvr complained. Overall, was enjoyable

2. My fav chain opened a new branch at b@ngZ@r

Name : forgot, think it was Ann
Face : 8/10 ESP when bj got d Cfm look
Body : 9/10 little tummy but overall tight body and skin very smooth
Boobs: 9/10 non saggy, firm b cups with very suckable nips
Massage : 8/10 correct pressure at proper area, non piano type
Daty: she dun allow that day cuz she din shave properly... :( but allows fingering super horny and very wet pussy. I made her cum few times:D
Fk: yes, to me cuz I made her cum
HJ + BBBJ : 9/10, CIM 2nd best so far I had
GFE : 12/10 cuz she made every effort to talk to me, manja and keep adressing me as honey

Went thereby chance and saw got new branch, so wat d hey, went in and ask okt rec. was 1st cust for d day. Start was quite sop, wiped me and gave massage.
After a while began the bj. Nice alternating between heavy and sensual suck.
Keep asking if was good enough, very gfe feel. Asked for deep throat that she obliged. Asked for 69 but she disallow cuz she nvr shave properly dat day.
I usually take long time to cum, she tried her best but can't make it, had DIY and asked for CIM which she allowed and she sucked me dry after that.
Keep apologizing for not making me cum, very cute at that moment, like gf lor
Cuz ofno 69, she allow me to finge her so I kept playing with her clit only, make her cum few times. Mayb thats y she allow CIM.
But she is going back to d Cheras? (not sure) branch soon cuz she told me she was transferred there juz for few month only.

lao Gui
25-08-2012, 01:57 PM
here is the fr well i dont bother to write much. i dont like her anyway.
i tried her months ago, which i dont feel like writing an fr for this but since some people cant stop promoting it :mad:

Name: once i saw her got too shock that i nvr asked for her name
Race : prc
Body: 0/10 GIGANTOR, GIANT
Boobs: Huge, soft

MASSAGE: 8/10 good massage, infact that's the only +1 point massage you like the chinese medical sifu massage from head to body to hands, fingers to legs, toes. massage most of your chakra points

HJ/la-gen: 5/10 its my first la-gen/batin if its the same thing, i certainly didnt feel good.

CBJ: 3/10, i dont think i felt anything. even con me, say she'll cbj me with hot water in mouth with an additional 50bucks which i think its unnecessary and i didnt even agree with it! she just reached out and do it in her own will, hardly able to reject it as i was on bed and it happened so fast.

FJ: 2/10, after what happened during cbj also no mood. somemore kept forcing me to missionary position. when she cowgirl i got a mini heart attack that she might broke my didi. in the end i manage to force myself to shoot.

Attitude: i dont think i should call it gfe since she's a mid age lady. there was no rush throughout the process, but once cbj everything changed, the fox finally flashed it's tail:mad:

damage: initially is 150 but thanks to the 'forced' cbj method with hot water in mouth i paid another 50bucks. total 200

quickly ran off after that :mad:

Yes, all SBF out there, can forget about this girl from Changqing

g3p2
29-08-2012, 12:07 AM
This is my 1st time try out batin massage. Last Friday went to spa Inf***y somewhere opp the PJ Hilton, I think bros have oredi given good hints about the whereabouts. Press the doorbell then a guy open glass door for me; show me the treatment menu and i decided 1hr aroma + 1 hr batin. I was assigned this slim woman, quite friendly, show me to the cubicle, bed is on the floor, ask me strip and put on the tua lah, lie down prone position. Aroma massage not bad, she talk to me a bit here and there, ask me how is the strength and where is tired .. quite a nice, medium strength massage with soothing sensual strokes. i almost fall asleep. then comes the batin, she ask me, mau pergi tandas? i quickly go and pee, then ask her to lower down the air-con which was realy very cold. i was surprised when she ask me, pls face down first. she open my legs, then slowly slwly massage buttocks, press press near the balls and groin, sometimes in circles, sommetimes press and hold, quite stimulating, then she sometimes massage the base of the cock, wa, ta boleh tahan, cock get hard and erect, damn shiok. after some time she say, turn over. at this time already feel high, xpeccting more sexy massage. nice short and long strokes up and down the shaft then twist a bit here n there, rubba the glans, wa damn high, red hot, after about 45 mins all these stimmulation, she incr the stroking and cupping with both hands up and down, feels like having sex lah, i was feelin so shiok then suddenly shoot out all my juiices ! she say, wa banyak lah! clean up with toilet paper, then cover with a towel and ask me to rest awhile first while she go and throw the tissue and wash hands. Name: Chocolat; overall all i can say is batin is definitely much better and shiok compared with a normal HJ. altho i wish this place can give some BJ .. or roaming .. but sadly its not allowed to touch the masseuse.

sorry for my long fr, hope bros find it useful esp for those who haven't tried batin like me.

bmcte03
29-08-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes, all SBF out there, can forget about this girl from Changqing

Totally agreed. WTF really bad experience. I just do massage and go.

jeremyl118
29-08-2012, 10:36 PM
So today, I was wondering around looking for Special/Batin Massage.
From what I speculate in this forum, most FR are D****e or In****ty
I tried both, and since I am always looking at other locations as usual. Today I manage to bump into one.
It is located in Sunway Mentari, along the Shell with 7-11 road. I pass there a few times before but the banner seems genuine, it says for men and women. So I didnt try it out.
However, after a tired day of work, I decided to go there. Afterall, a normal massage would be ok too.

So I enter this place called : Sri K*****n
Saw the price on the table:
Oil Massage RM 50 1hr, RM 80 1.5hr. So I took the 1hr Oil Massage (usually oil massage will lead to special massage cause you are naked)

Waited about 2-3 mins then a NL came out
She was short about 150-160cm but has good looks, about 8/10, look cute

Then she bought me into the room, the room looks very clean like a 4-star hotel with good interior, curtain and carpet. I was looking around at the room and realize that some of the arrangements looks like D****e, the black robe, and the D****e branded towel (if you guys been there you should know!). Wondering if its same boss or not..

So she started massaging my leg, intentional touching my balls, (then I knew that there is special service here, but I kept quiet) After that continue with back and arms, the massage was good, I ask her to massage harder and she did, not like those tofu ML and then she ask me to "turn" and at the same time ask if I wanted batin or not.

I said ok. then she continue to massage my leg and then batin, the batin massage was not as good as D****e, I told her that batin not so good, but she say that because the time is almost up, so she has to do it fast-fast.
After about 5mins, I came, a huge load came out, about 4-5 shots. Seems that the massage was quiet effective. Then she clean up with cloth and then I went and clean up at the shower room. (they have this shower room, like a 4-star hotel, very clean and big)

So in short my FR:

ML Name:
Chi Chi or Cha Cha (forget) (NL i think, didnt ask, might be Indo)

Place:
10/10, very clean, good interior and comfortable.

Massage skills
8/10, I took 1hr. So didnt really experience much, but skills are there and got POWER la.

Looks:
As above 8/10. My type la, not sure about u guys, black long hair, big eyes and got nice body too.

Batin:
If compared with the others in this forum, I give a 6/10 la, because for me it was quite rush , as she ask last minute (read above for details)

Price:
50 + 50 ("tips" for 1 hr.
If you guys want to go because to try the batin. I suggest u take the thai Massage then ask the ML for batin.

After I came she says the ML offers BJ too, but price is extra la. She even give me a breakdown,
HJ: +50
Touching (top only) + HJ : +100 (however I manage to grab her boobs when she batin me, I was asking her some questions softly, then she came to my side cause cannot hear :D, otherwise she will be massaging at my legs location, cant grab :( handful and soft)
Touching (top only) + HJ +BJ: +150
Touching (top+btm) + HJ + BJ +250
I think its too pricey la.. nearby MP only charge RM 80 for all(but quality not there la)

So, I would recommend this place. Maybe you guys can nego for a better price. But I would also recommend the ML la, its not bad.

g3p2
30-08-2012, 12:10 AM
great find bro jeremy! this place got local malaysian chinese NL's ?

jeremyl118
30-08-2012, 02:02 AM
Dont think so.. The guy manning the counter is a chinese.
Shop name is malay. The other ML are in the room.
But I think its a pure NL like D****e

Anyways, I've stumble alot of MP lately, seems to be popping alot nowadays, like the MIB dont give a rats ass anymore. Some of the locations not mentioned before in SBF are like in Taman Desa, there I found 2 MPs

1. Chinese MP, outside write RM 35 for massage 1hr. But when u go in the lady will touch your balls, make you horny and ask if you want body massage + bj. If yes, have to pay extra (abt 100+), but the ML i got was like 35Y.O so i deny. paid the 35 bucks and ciao lo... anyways was just exploring MPs. Place is near 7-11 and

2. There is another one, located upstairs , just behind that chinese MP.. There have Thais & PRC. Price about RM 135 per hour with hj and massage. Ladies are ok, age about 20-below 30. Good massage skills, looks ok. friendly.
But All these MPs call HJ = batin (boss problem). real dissapointing.

3. Nearby that area there is also @UR@ , if you get to tried @UR@ TTDI / SRI HARTAMAS before, then you might want to check @UR@ Taman Desa out too. I have not tried TMN DESA but Sri Hartamas & TTDI was good. hopefully some1 is able to try and post FR.

g3p2
01-09-2012, 12:48 AM
wa bro jeremy, thanks for sharing your lobangs man! i will sure go and try out one of your MPs when vit M is re-charged. :)

NewbieLX
06-09-2012, 04:09 AM
Anyone visited the Mega Mendung branch of y**e se*e*a se*t*a*a?

Need to know if the place still up and running as usual and the options.

Thanks bros

kypdurron
08-09-2012, 11:28 PM
just got back from A*R* Hartamas

Linda (pinay) 24 yo

in 1 word: superb!

Face: 10/10 perfect CFM look and eyes.
Boobs: 10/10 small B cup but they're perfectly rounded and squeezable.
Stomach: Flat but not athletic.
Ass: small and pert but still can squeeze.
Massage: 6/10. Too much of using her fingers. Guess she's not the strong type.
Personality: Friendly and likes making jokes.
Catbath: 5/10. This one doesnt lick much but will brush the tongue near the nuts.
b2b: 8/10 love when she shoves her boobs in your face.

BJ: 10/10. She used her hands to help her but the feeling is smooth and not tugging like some MLs. She got me to stand and looked up at me naughtily.
Then we both got on our knees face to face. We grind a little bit. Then she bent down and sucked somemore. So from up there you can view her butt in its beautiful shape. My hands easily reached her butt and back-door area. It was also perfect for me to grab her boobs while she sucked. then I slipped one hand near the pussy. Fffuahhh, unloaded in her mouth.

Since I wasnt lying down when I unloaded, the big head felt the rush and quickly lie back down. She got on top and hugged me.

Return: fuck yea!

g3p2
12-09-2012, 10:09 AM

Linda (pinay) 24 yo

Catbath: 5/10. This one doesnt lick much but will brush the tongue near the nuts.

BJ: 10/10. She used her hands to help her but the feeling is smooth and not tugging like some MLs. She got me to stand and looked up at me naughtily.
Then we both got on our knees face to face. We grind a little bit. Then she bent down and sucked somemore. So from up there you can view her butt in its beautiful shape. My hands easily reached her butt and back-door area. It was also perfect for me to grab her boobs while she sucked. then I slipped one hand near the pussy. Fffuahhh, unloaded in her mouth.

Since I wasnt lying down when I unloaded, the big head felt the rush and quickly lie back down. She got on top and hugged me.

Read your FR makes me Super HORNY bro!! what's d damage?

hardpoke
13-09-2012, 04:41 PM
any bros can advise me where is Blue Lady Massage? lol.. found out about this place only just now.. am in KL now.. would greatly appreciate information on this if possible.. otherwise can intro me somewhere near Bukit Bintang or KLCC for good Urut Batin? never try before.. :D

kypdurron
13-09-2012, 09:37 PM
Read your FR makes me Super HORNY bro!! what's d damage?

usual price 198

g3p2
17-09-2012, 05:25 PM
thanks bro kypdurron! its good valu for $$ as long they keep up the gd service lah! thanks again!

nasibriyani
02-10-2012, 09:34 PM
Bro, can PM me the details and address to this place? Newbie gg to KL

Linda (pinay) 24 yo

the god
03-10-2012, 02:22 PM
Bro, pls share with me the place

girls
03-10-2012, 03:14 PM
is at Dxsa Srx Haxtaxas, behind a animal bank

fuckuu
03-10-2012, 04:51 PM
is at Dxsa Srx Haxtaxas, behind a animal bank

hi can pm me how to go there. thank.

papercutz
03-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Just got back from Divine Kelana Jaya.

Name: Olga (Sound like Russian de @_@)
Origin: Penampang, Sabah
Race: Kadazan
Face: Like the way she looks 8/10 :D
Body: petite slender, nice boobs and ass :D

Massage: good al around massage, kinda chatty as well which I like :D
Batin: kinda nice, she start from massaging my ass and balls then proceed with my did gradually gaining speed. At first she says no touch, but later she just let me AR :D

HYGIENE: nice setup, but still typical MP looks
GFE: casual chat, always laugh n smile, pleasant n pleasing attitude
Damage: RM170
WIR: most probably

Did a visit to Divine recently but found out that Paris isn't working there anymore so the OKT recommended Olga.

She wasn't bad looking and pretty friendly.

Massage.
Not bad, they have all been trained by the same person and its pretty SOP. Good strength but just didn't seem to get real deep as compared to a experienced pro masseuse. 1st hour went past pretty quick and proceeded to the batin portion.

Batin was a hit and miss for me. It was relaxing but perhaps I was expecting a little more strength and/or a little more prostate massage. I found the multiple positions a little irritating but obliged anyway. After the release and a surprisingly big one at that, I had 15mins left so I had another short round of massage to iron out more specific spots.

Times up, cleaned up and had a shower and a warm cuppa tea before leaving.

Regardless, a fairly good experience, and although really not cheap at 185....it was for 2 hours, so it was not rushed and comfortable. Worth the money. Maybe will try Chocolate at Infinity.

As for having more fun, Irene@aura still beats them flat.....

Nigel
04-10-2012, 11:13 AM
FR of my ML at A*&a...

Name: cha cha (pinay)
Looks: Cute SYT
Body: firm and petite
Ass: like i said..very firm
Boobs: B cup...
AR: she will AR you!! huhuu nice and hot feeling of her tounge...
DATY: yes...
GFE: yup....we joked a lot...nearly f%^& her there n then..hahahaha
Massage: normal only lah..B2B...yup
Caty: yup...but the AR from her was the best...
BJ: so many position...but the best was when stding up with no hands...
CIM: definitely!!! and enjoying...

aiyaa...my dick getting a hard on...cannot work now....:D

the god
04-10-2012, 12:03 PM
FR of my ML at A*&a...

Bro, where is the place

Botakk
04-10-2012, 02:03 PM

Linda (pinay) 24 yo

b2b: 8/10 love when she shoves her boobs in your

Can pm me where is it? Thanks dai kor

Nigel
04-10-2012, 04:34 PM
Bro, where is the place

hartamas....

the god
04-10-2012, 04:55 PM
hartamas....

Bro can give me more details regarding the shop?

chitlom
17-10-2012, 01:01 AM
so it's mainly pinoy girls now? I passed by it but didn't go up since i heard Irene has left.

lao Gui
17-10-2012, 11:51 AM
Bro if u happen to be in KL please try Dong Dong for her well known massage
in PUDU KL. So far as I know she is the only PRC I have with Good massage, la gen and sex. I have tried many PRC either she is good at massage or sex But not both. If u just look for sex please don't ask ctc. For bro who enjoy massage and sex can asj for ctc.

After your hard work and heavy pressure just spend 1 or 2 hrs with her to relax yourself, release your tension by body massaging on pressure point, body touching in a quite environment. With her friendly smile and gentle touch you shall regain your energy in the shortest time. She is a qualified massage girl
trained in Northern China who holds a certificate in massage. Try her La Gen
you will definitely remember her for ever.

Bro who have erection problem can get her help. She can massage didi to improve sexuality and improve performance.

She is at late 30's with good strength.

For ctc email to [email protected]

This one another bull shit............

Skyvergil83
17-10-2012, 12:48 PM
since so many ppl is concerned about urut batin for our manhood benefit:D... i would like to ask is there any place that urut batin is performed by malay woman(i mean real malay woman, not those from sabah or sarawak)???

I am from kuantan, as to repay all bros here who willing to tell me where to get the above options, i got a good urut batin place for bros who have the opportunity to come to kuantan.

Go to megaview hotel(i mean in kuantan), went up to the health center there, and look for jj. She is a chinese mature woman that have the luckiest luck to learn authentic balinese urut batin from an indon couple(this is what she told me when i 1st met her). It truly improve my manhood after my 3rd visit. i even able to cheong a CKT for 30 minutes after 1 of my visit on her.

I'm not OKT, just to share some good things to all bros here.

lao Gui
25-10-2012, 04:15 PM
o

Bro glad u like massage. try this PRC in KL who has good skill in massage and also FJ. She has a certificate as well. This PRC attracted me because of her good massage service as well as FJ. I find most PRC only provide massage or FJ, very rarely provide 2 good service at the same time. Many a time when they say go for massage is bullshit one, they only ask u for FJ and fuck off within 20-30 mins. My sex life was bad until I met this lady. May be Im different. I can perform sex only after prolong massage on body touching feel good than only I can do fucking job better haha. Fast job I don't really enjoy. So bro if u don't enjoy massage don't ask for ctc. thanks.

email [email protected]

Bullshit............ u are that changqing

Ryathtus
26-10-2012, 03:08 AM
Check with u guys, wats d service in pj areas like Kota damansara or ss2

asiend
27-10-2012, 12:36 AM
since so many ppl is concerned about urut batin for our manhood benefit:D... i would like to ask is there any place that urut batin is performed by malay woman(i mean real malay woman, not those from sabah or sarawak)???

I am from kuantan, as to repay all bros here who willing to tell me where to get the above options, i got a good urut batin place for bros who have the opportunity to come to kuantan.

Go to megaview hotel(i mean in kuantan), went up to the health center there, and look for jj. She is a chinese mature woman that have the luckiest luck to learn authentic balinese urut batin from an indon couple(this is what she told me when i 1st met her). It truly improve my manhood after my 3rd visit. i even able to cheong a CKT for 30 minutes after 1 of my visit on her.

I'm not OKT, just to share some good things to all bros here.
So why r u asking for malay ML if she is so good? I'm just courious

BTW i have one ctc of one malay ml that can give good urut batin.no hanky panky of coz

noobgunZ
14-11-2012, 02:53 PM
FR of my ML at A*&a...

You meant aura? Which aura? Hartamas? Ttdi or kepong?

choonxiang
14-11-2012, 09:26 PM
So why r u asking for malay ML if she is so good? I'm just courious

BTW i have one ctc of one malay ml that can give good urut batin.no hanky panky of coz

i am going to kl this week , can you share the 1 malay can give good urut batin ... thanks bro, please share damage too

choonxiang
14-11-2012, 09:38 PM
Halo all bros...my 1st FR after more than 1 mth. Thanks to CIB and ultimately Sifu Selim for the recommendation. Agree with CIB...this is 1 really goooooooot batin. Very experienced and truly knowledgeable.

she even know how to correct dislocated veins...last 1 mth of daily 2 sessions with my PRC tirak caused me to sprain my back veins...the "tit tar" doctor oso cant help....but this batin sifu jz rubbed for bout 10mins...the pain gone! after tat when she batined my lil bro, i always get stomach cramps when MLs touch my groin area....she immediately identified the problem vein and another 5mins of massage and the cramps stopped!!! walau! she not only batin expert, i think i can call her a traditional vein healer lah! Next round i'll definitely take 1.5 - 2 hrs for the full course of massage and batin...vy strong fingers....damn shiok! whole body fully relaxed.....but the TFK so so only lah so bros who want real great HJ will be disappointed lah. Will RTR (return to rub) again next wk....follow up treatment...he he he....any bros looking for real good (and addictive...if addicted dont blame me ah) batin...PM or sms me lah...v go tghtr...

can you share contact and location and damage please?

papercutz
16-11-2012, 11:12 PM
After my earlier stint with Olga@divine, I decided to try of the oft mentioned chocolate@infinity, thier sister outlet.

Got there quite later and just as luck would have it, chocolate just went in with another client. I figured, must as well try much luck and see who else is available.

Took a shower and Siska was there waiting for me at the lobby.

The massage was pretty much standard at divine/infinity but Siska was more attentive and would spend more time on spots you need more time on. Good strength and relaxing...to the point I napped off for a few minutes. The 1 hour flew by and came the batin part. Pretty much standard as well for the first half hour but as we went along, she got a little chatty and asked how was the batin. I told her it was too soft and preferred something harder. So off she goes popped in 2 fingers in my arse and gave me a proper prostate massage. Way to go girl.

She was attentive and would slow and restart to control until you want to get off, which would be 5 minutes before the buzzer goes off.

Much friendlier and way more chatty than the other girls. Definite to return..and I could only guess it would be better second time around.

FuckerBB
17-11-2012, 12:00 AM
long time never try Batin , must look for good ML .

fangcheong
27-11-2012, 04:33 PM
i try to booking the paris in devine kelana jaya ,
but they said paris was left .
oh my god !!! .
somebody know where did she gone ?

fangcheong
27-11-2012, 04:39 PM
i try to booking paris at devine kelana jaya ,
but she left already .
somebody know where she gone ?

fangcheong
27-11-2012, 04:44 PM
i try to call paris , but she left already , do u know where she gone ?

lickbehbeh
29-11-2012, 10:04 AM
My short moderated (I can't post more than 1000 characters) FR on my recent visit to Aura Aromatherapy in TTDI.

Name: Anna (Philippina)
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10 (Very nice even if her butt was a bit on the small side. Still nice though)
Boobs: a cups
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Overall: 7/10

Damage: RM 198
WIR: A definite Yes!

Pjboy
29-11-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi bros.

I am new here. A friend brought me to this new place at Pelangi Damansara – "Wellness Retreat' 2 days ago. The place is well kept and surprisingly very clean and offers steam bath (LOL).

Price for 70 minute massage RM 98. Massage by a Malay Girl called Lisa.

Massage: 7/10.

Look: 7/10.

Body:38 24 34. (C Cup)

Nipple: Darkish.

Service: Good Massage (good strength) and end with Batin.

Skin: Smooth.

Damage: RM98 for massage + 50 tips [I was very happy with her attitude, friendliness & service. ]

Whilst my friend, took another girl call Gel from Philippines. (Report according to him)

Massage: 8/10.

Look: 6/10.

Body: 38 28 36 (D Cup)

Nipple: Dark

Service: Great Massage and end with Batin.

Damage: RM98 for massage + 50 tips [He was very happy, as she was very talkative. His 3 visit there this month]

Overall: We left very happy. OKT there was very helpful and friendly.

gopalnanda
29-11-2012, 04:00 PM
A few days tried a massage shop in Puchong. As I went in the OKT was very helpful in putting me at ease. The charges were urut batin RM80 and if full service RM150. There were about 3 VCs and 4 PRCs. All looked very young.

The place is not quite so clean. I could hear moaning for the next cabin beside me. I got ready and the Lele (the girl) started massaging. She was actually trying to massage. After some time turned me over and asked if I wanted a full fuck by showing with her fingers. I said okay and she took me to a shower and I cam back. She removed her dress and started sucking me off. She was not very skilled and did it in a hurry to just speed up things. She had a nice pair of tits. Had a good suck of her tits and then pumped her in missionary position.

Name: Lele (Vietnam)
Face: 6/10
Body: 9/10 (Very fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: c cups
BBBJ: 3/10
Massage: 5/10
Overall: 6/10

Damage : 150 plus 20 for tips

Nigel
29-11-2012, 05:59 PM
You meant aura? Which aura? Hartamas? Ttdi or kepong?

hartamas bro...sorry late reply...was balik kampung to see the queen and pussycat...minus the pussy lah:D

life009
30-11-2012, 01:09 AM
A few days tried a massage shop in Puchong. As I went in the OKT was very helpful in putting me at ease. The charges were urut batin RM80 and if full service RM150. There were about 3 VCs and 4 PRCs. All looked very young.

The place is not quite so clean. I could hear moaning for the next cabin beside me. I got ready and the Lele (the girl) started massaging. She was actually trying to massage. After some time turned me over and asked if I wanted a full fuck by showing with her fingers. I said okay and she took me to a shower and I cam back. She removed her dress and started sucking me off. She was not very skilled and did it in a hurry to just speed up things. She had a nice pair of tits. Had a good suck of her tits and then pumped her in missionary position.

Name: Lele (Vietnam)
Face: 6/10
Body: 9/10 (Very fair and smooth skin)
Boobs: c cups
BBBJ: 3/10
Overall: 6/10

Damage : 150 plus 20 for tips

bro,where is this place?interested to try...pm me if you dont mind.thnks in advance:D

life009
30-11-2012, 01:10 AM
Hi bros.

I am new here. A friend brought me to this new place at Pelangi Damansara – "Wellness Retreat' 2 days ago. The place is well kept and surprisingly very clean and offers steam bath (LOL).

Damage: RM98 for massage + 50 tips [I was very happy with her attitude, friendliness & service. ]

Whilst my friend, took another girl call Gel from Philippines. (Report according to him)

Damage: RM98 for massage + 50 tips [He was very happy, as she was very talkative. His 3 visit there this month]

bro,only batin?no fcking?

jerrystockton
30-11-2012, 10:44 AM
My short moderated (I can't post more than 1000 characters) FR on my recent visit to Aura Aromatherapy in TTDI.

Name: Anna (Philippina)
Body: 7/10 (Very nice even if her butt was a bit on the small side. Still nice though)
Boobs: a cups
BBBJ: 7/10
Massage: 6/10
Overall: 7/10

Damage: RM 198
WIR: A definite Yes!
good fr, +7 for you.

Pjboy
30-11-2012, 11:48 AM
bro,only batin?no fcking?
Ya bro. only batin! I am quite afraid of the B2B places, might get raided anytime, so i choose to stay away from them.

life009
30-11-2012, 04:21 PM
Ya bro. only batin! I am quite afraid of the B2B places, might get raided anytime, so i choose to stay away from them.

oh ok,only locals is it?

soldier1stclass
02-12-2012, 03:30 AM
Everyone,

I visited Irene from A*ra Hartamas a few times (only her) and I caught STD.
I'm now infected with Chlamydia and Gonorrhoea.

When I pee, it is super painful until tears come out. I thought it was UTI - went to clinic and check.. turned out to be STD. However, this can be treated by strong antibiotics. No sex for at least 2 months until finish recovery. I have the medical report with me if you don't believe.

I hate to blame but am very sure it is Irene because I didn't have any sexual contact with anyone for the past 2 months. Those who visited her.. pls go for checkup. STD symptoms don't always show even if you are infected!

Be careful bros. :( :( :(

nayrb_sheng
02-12-2012, 11:16 AM
Everyone,

When I pee, it is super painful until tears come out. I thought it was UTI - went to clinic and check.. turned out to be STD. However, this can be treated by strong antibiotics. No sex for at least 2 months until finish recovery. I have the medical report with me if you don't believe.

I hate to blame but am very sure it is Irene because I didn't have any sexual contact with anyone for the past 2 months. Those who visited her.. pls go for checkup. STD symptoms don't always show even if you are infected!

Bro, u did raw with her is it?

life009
02-12-2012, 07:04 PM
Everyone,

u let her blowjob with or without condom?

lickbehbeh
02-12-2012, 10:15 PM
good fr, +7 for you.

Thank you brother. Much appreciated :D

pitt23
03-12-2012, 05:33 PM
Please pm me for thosewho care for their health and looking fr a full health screening with affordable rate. Prevention always better than cure. Cheers

kypdurron
03-12-2012, 06:37 PM
Hi bros.

great info bro. If the batin is good, no need to Fu**. hehe.
after all, this is batin thread.

tansri
04-12-2012, 11:57 PM

Can Autoroam? or strictly no touch?

JB_Dick
05-12-2012, 08:55 PM
Did u just have the bbbj or something extra? Thanks for alerting us here. I am sure there are lots or Irene fans here

Everyone,

tempsing
06-12-2012, 12:25 AM
Hi,

Any good b2b around puchong and subang? Can pm me? Thanks

Rainmacha
08-12-2012, 01:26 AM
Hi bro plz pm me the address

whenwhen
10-12-2012, 03:08 PM
Did u just have the bbbj or something extra? Thanks for alerting us here. I am sure there are lots or Irene fans here

hi bro, i though Irean long time no longer there since beginning of year 1012.

JB_Dick
10-12-2012, 10:47 PM
hi bro, i though Irean long time no longer there since beginning of year 1012.

She was away Jan and back around April / May

SuperPipo
11-12-2012, 09:36 PM
Hye bro, u get the address?
Mind sharing with me?

shino11
12-12-2012, 08:56 PM
http://yogigi.com/440862

KatoeyLover69
13-12-2012, 02:01 PM
Report from The STAR dated 13 December 2012 :-

Entertainment outlet offers willing GROs to stay competitive

PETALING JAYA: An entertainment outlet in Kota Damansara has been edging out the competition by offering guests relations officers (GRO) who allegedly “will do anything” to customers for about RM600.

The Anti-Vice, Gambling and Secret Society Division (D7) personnel from Bukit Aman raided the premises Tuesday night after receiving public tip-off about the suspicious activities there.

A raiding party, led by Insp Muhammad Mohd Jais, arrested 14 foreign women believed to be offering sexual services at the entertainment outlet at Jalan PJU5/4, Dataran Sunway.

Investigations showed 11 of the women were from Thailand, while two were Vietnamese nationals and a Filipina.

The sources said the women, aged between 20 and 37, were believed to have been supplied by an agent.

“Initial investigations revealed that the women were charging between RM300 and RM600 for sexual services,” he said, adding that the customers would be able to take the women out of the outlet to “complete the transaction”.

He added that 15 customers present at the outlet during the raid were also checked.

“We arrested the owner, a 52-year-old local woman for hiring foreign workers without proper permits,” he said, adding that the women were taken to the Petaling Jaya police headquarters to facilitate further investigations.
----- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Jingol
15-12-2012, 12:42 AM
Hi bros.

Hi

Thanks for sharing your experience

is this place in Kuala Lumpur

I can't find your suggestion massage parlor

can you show this place in Google map or coordinate ?

I can see "Pelangi Damansara" here : https://plus.google.com/115062573666778422951/about?gl=GB&hl=en-GB

but there isn't massage !

SexPunisher
17-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Pelangi Damansara is the condominium name.
Just opposite the condo road with overhead pedestrian bridge.
Located at the highest floor (Pelangi Square - 5 storey shoplot)

equalizer
23-12-2012, 10:22 AM
Holy shit, her mouth must be damm dirty! Bugger, she's off my list then, she gives real good service too :(

Get well soon mate.

Everyone,

ricardo6839
23-12-2012, 12:45 PM
I think somebody is trying t bad mouth Irene as she is the top girl in Aura. Tried her many times. Her service is superb though sometimes her attitude is a bit weird. Moreover you dun get chlymadia via BBBJ. I dun get those symtoms. Stop the bad mouthing or someone might belanja you a German groundnut.

assasin
24-12-2012, 10:32 PM
http://yogigi.com/448889

equalizer
26-12-2012, 07:23 PM
I think somebody is trying t bad mouth Irene as she is the top girl in Aura. Tried her many times. Her service is superb though sometimes her attitude is a bit weird. Moreover you dun get chlymadia via BBBJ. I dun get those symtoms. Stop the bad mouthing or someone might belanja you a German groundnut.

Just for education:

You can get chlamydia through:
* unprotected vaginal sex
* unprotected anal sex
* unprotected oral sex
* your genitals coming into contact with your partner's genitals
* sharing sex toys when they are not washed or covered with a new condom between each person who uses them
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Chlamydia/Pages/Causes.aspx

Gonorrhoea infection is usually spread through:
* unprotected vaginal, anal or oral sex
* sharing sex toys that aren't washed or covered with a new condom each time
http://www.nhs.uk/Conditions/Gonorrhoea/Pages/Causes.aspx

soldier1stclass
27-12-2012, 11:21 PM

My goodness, u are one ignorant guy ricardo. I've seen Irene more than a dozen times.. why would I bad mouth her??!!? plus some real "brothers" here have seen my conditions and also the pills i'm taking to recover from STDs.

Chlamydia - you can't even spell it properly - CAN spread through oral sex.

You mentioned she's the TOP GIRL in Aura.. doesn't that increase the risk????? :mad:

lawking
02-01-2013, 12:10 PM

Bro u will get chlamydia via BBBJ as it is considered unprotected oral sex.
And Chlamydia is known as a ‘silent’ infection because most infected people have no symptoms. Do check up....just in case...for your own and other people sake :)
http://www.cdc.gov/std/chlamydia/stdfact-chlamydia.htm

life009
02-01-2013, 06:46 PM
guys,can recommend me good handjob place?..price dont want too expensive..prefer below 100 if can.pm me if u do have one.thnks

changqing
07-01-2013, 12:19 AM
[QUOTE=public308;8298130]The KL PUDU massage queen is back from China. for ctc Email [email]

[email protected]

Hi Public, managed to book her today. It has been 2 months I miss her and my didi sleeps most of the time. She looks cheerful, slimmer. I really need her massage" la gen" for my didi to wake up. She started with massage on forehead, face, body and abdomen . Slowly gently her hands pulling up my didi,massage the testicles, thigh on both legs. 10 mins later I can feel the didi with more and more heat due to the blood flow. In just 20 mins my didi erects normal and stand up hard. I pulled her underwear down push her on the bed and start penetrating. I did not expect her pussy is so wet and waterly. This allow me to bang harder and faster. The explosion come after 15 mins of exhausting exercise wah damn shiot bro ! While taking bath she mentioned I should see her at least once a month to massage the didi and live as a healthy man.

mylengzhai
07-01-2013, 11:55 AM
i prolly visit either the one in PJ or KJ today or tmrw. hopefully can get a good FR but which one should i try first..? :confused:

life009
07-01-2013, 07:21 PM
i prolly visit either the one in PJ or KJ today or tmrw. hopefully can get a good FR but which one should i try first..? :confused:

PJ which place?can recommend?would like to go also.thnks

hardrock188
25-01-2013, 06:24 PM
Hi Bros.

First of all, I would like to thank you our friend Pjboy to provide us the location at Pelangi Damansara. I was there last Tuesday.

The price of RM98 for 1 hour session come with massage & batin.
My session is with an Indon girl with natural C-cup breats (nice to grab).
Body: Didn't ask. For sure those pair of spotlight are C-cup
Massage: 7/10 (30 min.)
Batin: Very fast massage, just for few min. after that ask me want to cum?
Total Damage: RM98+RM40 (touch those boobs) + RM10 (tips)= RM150
I think the short Batin massage is because of 1 hour session.
WIR: Yes, will look for other girls and take longer hours.

hellboy66
27-01-2013, 12:58 AM
Anything happening at Qian Xu reflexology at Sunway Giza? Always see it when at the traffic lights.

sapik101
04-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Went to Uda & Dara at bangsar last friday. the place is a bit old but the ML is quite pretty and young and some MILF. All NL wee.

Pay for 1 hour massage and batin session at first comes a chubby NL named sally. shes not very good at massage and i dun feel a thing..wat the hell so i ask her why and she said shes not well but if i want to change to another person she can call another. so yeah i just change coz im not satisfied with her..

come another ML which is a MILF named emma. whoaa she sure pack a punch. i moan so much when she massage my back. she said so much "air (angin)". we talk thru the whole session. shes quite friendly. after done with my back and front. she pulled down my boxer and start for batin massage. she start from my balls to my head. slowly with much oil. very relaxing until it became hard wuh!. now she stroke a bit harder and faster and massage around the balls. can feel the sensation with every stroke until i cum. after dat my body feels lighter whoa.

if u want a good massage better call for emma.

face: 6/10
boobs: 34/36 i think
massage: 9/10
batin: 8/10 no rush

other than dat didnt ask coz i went there for massage and batin only

Avenger83
14-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Hi bros.

Thanx for the report bro.. Had my session with Lisa. She is Malay but not local, from Indonesia.. I was very happy with her massage and batin.. She was very friendly and gentle.. I was told that to take extra hours next time.. Because she has the batin skills so that u can hold a bit longer.. Meaning if u take 1hr session 40min massage n 20mins batin, ur batin sure ends at 20mins. Gonna try 30mins batin next time.. The Capt was very friendly.. After done my session, i took a shower and had a cup of tea n i tipped Lisa rm50.. She didnt ask but consider that i already grab her 'package'..

Ps: the best part was when the time i was about to cum, she hugged me.. Cant describe the feeling though... Gonna come again next time

zaqwe
17-02-2013, 12:42 AM
hello brothers..i just joined..but i've been roaming this thread for a quite some time..

i need to some help here..how do we judge/define a good urut batin? i think my didi need some 'service' edi..

please brothers...recommend some authentic batin which i can get around kl...tqvm :)

Kickinloud
18-02-2013, 07:25 PM
My second FR. Posted my first on another thread on batin massages. I went for the sister outlet this time. Wanna try and see if I can score a massage by the famous Chocolate.

Most of you know this outlet as the one that is opposite PJ Hilton. Parking is a pain as usual over here but managed to get a place. Started to drizzle when I got out of the car... is this a sign?

Walked up to the place on the 1st floor. OKT recommended ML, Chocolate, I am in luck. Seems she is very popular (we must have helped her a lot). Chose the 1+1 package. The OKT served me a drink. The place looks clean and nice.

Chocolate came n took me to the cubicle, it the same as the other place, mattress and small pillow. She looks quite nice, slim with nice and friendly face.

I was then told to take off everything and just cover with towel. Once done, I lay face down. Chocolate has the same SOP as the other outlet. They start by massaging the toes, slowly going up until the head. The teasing starts while she is massaging my legs and butt. Its feels very nice esp when she slips her hands into my butt crack and gently grazes my anus. Enjoying it thus far.

The hour-long massage was soon over. She told me matter of factly that its time for BATIN. She asked whether I wanted to wee. I promptly went to relieve myself. She appeared soon after I got back from the loo.

I was told to lie face down again. She proceeded to spread my legs wide apart. I felt very vulnerable as she has full access to my butt, dick and balls. I didnt have much time to think about all that could go wrong as she started massaging my butt sensually. I told myself to just enjoy it. She worked dutifully in ever smaller circles towards the butt hole. At the same time she grabbed my ever hardening dick and started to slowly run her fingers up and down the shaft. I had to lift by butt a little to allow her full access. It as Good...

This went on for a little while until she told me to lie face up. She proceeded to sit cross legged with my legs on her thighs. Again I am giving her full access to my precious assets. She then proceeded to rub the head, the shaft, the nuts, the crotch area etc in turn. I was not thinking much now, being lost in ecstasy. My dick was strangely getting hard and then turning soft again. this happened a few rounds. She seems to be able to make it hard when she wants it too... scary shit. Nice scary shit.

Then came the OCD part. She started to wipe some of the precum off with some toilet roll paper. It was a small turn-off for me. But my dick wasnt listening to me, she can make it hard as she wills it.

She started to stroke it in a faster and more even tempo. I knew the time must have come (pun intended). While stroking with one hand she played with my nuts in the other. After a while she proceeded to run her fingers around my anus. She put her thumb on it and pushed. It didnt go in but the pressure of it added to my already overwhelming sense of pleasure. I couldn't hold it anymore and shot my load.

She asked me if I wanted to shower after that. I hated wearing my clothes while being oily so I gladly went to have a quick shower. She met me at the reception with another cup of tea after the shower. Nice service.

Name: Chocolate (best dessert I ever had)
Origin: East malaysia
Face: for me not considered pretty but nice and friendly face (which is good)
Body: petite slender
Colour: Light brown like milk chocolate.
Skill: Massage 8/10, Batin 9/10
Attitude: Not chatty (maybe I dun look friendly of hansem enuff) but smile and got pleasant attitude

Damage: RM170 for 1+1 package (seems this is recommended package)
WIR: Yes when I feel the need again.

Bro....will be in KL next month. mind giving me the full details of this place?

Kickinloud
18-02-2013, 09:35 PM
Halo all bros...my 1st FR after more than 1 mth. Thanks to CIB and ultimately Sifu Selim for the recommendation. Agree with CIB...this is 1 really goooooooot batin. Very experienced and truly knowledgeable.

she even know how to correct dislocated veins...last 1 mth of daily 2 sessions with my PRC tirak caused me to sprain my back veins...the "tit tar" doctor oso cant help....but this batin sifu jz rubbed for bout 10mins...the pain gone! after tat when she batined my lil bro, i always get stomach cramps when MLs touch my groin area....she immediately identified the problem vein and another 5mins of massage and the cramps stopped!!! walau! she not only batin expert, i think i can call her a traditional vein healer lah! Next round i'll definitely take 1.5 - 2 hrs for the full course of massage and batin...vy strong fingers....damn shiok! whole body fully relaxed.....but the TFK so so only lah so bros who want real great HJ will be disappointed lah. Will RTR (return to rub) again next wk....follow up treatment...he he he....any bros looking for real good (and addictive...if addicted dont blame me ah) batin...PM or sms me lah...v go tghtr...

Bro...will be in kl next month. mind giving me the location of this place?

Rockstar204
19-02-2013, 02:01 AM
Hi guys, I am so glad that I found this web site, hardly find 1 forum is for these kind of topics. Been hearing so much from friends how they got in spa and release but I have never tried even once before, been thinking so much but not dare and don't know how. Such a noob I am, lol.

Do you guys just walk in? How to see whether the spa is with providng batin service one? Afraid later walk in to some real massage centre but asking this kind of question, kinda awkward. :D

Some guides please, Puchong area.

welfaredependant
19-02-2013, 04:44 AM
Hi Brothers, staying at Grand Hyatt @ jalan pinang for the next few days... Any spa nearby to recommend?

Also any good girls from the spa to try? Would prefer local gals thou...

Thanks for the help....

sapik101
19-02-2013, 08:10 AM
Cabana inn bro. Just a walking distance from grand hyatt.

JB_Dick
20-02-2013, 10:17 PM
Anyone visited Irene of aura lately? Any more news or update about her?

mistercity
24-02-2013, 07:53 PM
Anyone visited Irene of aura lately? Any more news or update about her?

She was at hartamas when I went there at 5:30 earlier this evening.. but she was busy, so I went with Lina (another Mongolian babe).

mistercity
24-02-2013, 08:28 PM
5:30pm, arrived at Aura in hartamas after confirming by phone that Irene was in. I didn't book her and she was busy so I went with another Mongolian massager named Lina (read a positive FR bout her). Pleasant personality and she's quite a fair cutie. 25min oil massage then onto the B2B action. She skillfully rubs her natural big boobs on me followed by a catbath with surprisingly hot tea in her mouth. Rimjob, tittyfuck, and a very satisfying CIM ending.

It will be a tough choice between her and Irene next time because these Mongolian hotties do deliver.

Name: Lina
Nationality: Mongolia
Face: 7/10 cute
Body: 8/10 slim
Boobs: real C-cup
Skin: very fair
Hair: long, black, tied
Massage: 7/10
HJ: 7/10
B2B: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
CIM: yes
GFE: 8/10
RTF: hell yea
Damage: 198 1hr

Nick John
25-02-2013, 10:00 AM
5:30pm, arrived at Aura in hartamas after confirming by phone that Irene was in. I didn't book her and she was busy so I went with another Mongolian massager named Lina (read a positive FR bout her). Pleasant personality and she's quite a fair cutie. 25min oil massage then onto the B2B action. She skillfully rubs her natural big boobs on me followed by a catbath with surprisingly hot tea in her mouth. Rimjob, tittyfuck, and a very satisfying CIM ending.

It will be a tough choice between her and Irene next time because these Mongolian hotties do deliver.

Mind share more ctc details ?

girls
25-02-2013, 10:49 AM
There's a few type of Batin massage in KL
1) Good massage and Batin only
2) Massage and Batin with extra service like taking off the top and touch
3) Little Massage with B2B and BBBJ

I tried all 3 types before but been a Singaporean I always play safe, in term of sex diease and raid. So usually I opt for 1) and 2)

Place: Damansara Perdana (Next to a condo at corner shop house)
Type: Massage and Batin with taking off top (Type 2)

Name: Can't remember
Nationality: CHINA
Face: 8/10 very pretty
Boobs: B to C-cup
Hair: long, black
HJ: 6/10
RTF: Yes
Damage: 90 mins RM60 (promotion from 11 to 3pm) HJ - RM 50 Take off bra - RM 50 can touch and press and I also lucky she allow me to suck.

I tried this joint a few times all their China ladies are quiet pretty, their Pinoy also not bad most are tall and slim. (But their local don't look good to me)

girls
25-02-2013, 10:55 AM
My next fav joint

Place: Xin Tian Di (At AEON - Kepong)
Type: Massage and Batin

Name: No.3 (Xiao Xiao)
Face: 7/10 Cute and pretty
Body: 8/10 slim and tall
Boobs: B cup (Look, I haven't touch yet will try out soon not sure whether she allow)
Hair: black
Massage: 8/10
Batin: 8/10
Damage: 60 mins RM 38 - HJ RM 50 (RM38 promotion price from 11 to 6pm I think)
Place not as good as Damansara Perdana, abit run down. I took No.3 she's the youngest there, pretty and tall. The best part is the massage, she give very good massage.

mistercity
26-02-2013, 04:05 AM
Mind share more ctc details ?

Unfortunately I don't have Lina (or Irene's) number dude.

jerrystockton
26-02-2013, 02:12 PM
My next fav joint

Boobs: B cup (Look, I haven't touch yet will try out soon not sure whether she allow)
Place not as good as Damansara Perdana, abit run down. I took No.3 she's the youngest there, pretty and tall. The best part is the massage, she give very good massage.
Good FR, up you +7

tan_w_c
27-02-2013, 01:06 AM
Thanx for the report bro.. Had my session with Lisa. She is Malay but not local, from Indonesia.. I was very happy with her massage and batin.. She was very friendly and gentle.. I was told that to take extra hours next time.. Because she has the batin skills so that u can hold a bit longer.. Meaning if u take 1hr session 40min massage n 20mins batin, ur batin sure ends at 20mins. Gonna try 30mins batin next time.. The Capt was very friendly.. After done my session, i took a shower and had a cup of tea n i tipped Lisa rm50.. She didnt ask but consider that i already grab her 'package'..

Ps: the best part was when the time i was about to cum, she hugged me.. Cant describe the feeling though... Gonna come again next time

Initially ask for tips around Sunway area , but no good recommendations, just some caution. Lucky me, found this report about "Lisa" and decided to try her.

Reach there, captain not in. A lady sitting behind the counter let me in and explain to me about their package. I ask for 90 minutes massage, and I ask for "Lisa". She giggle and ask who told me about "Lisa". I said ... a friend. She giggle some more and asked do I know her? I said I've never seen her b4, it's my first time. She look very amused as she direct me to a room to prepare myself. I was thinking, what kind of establishment is this ignore my request??? After a few more akward q&a, finally she reveal she is "Lisa" LOL

Her massage? It's like she's trying to squeeze something out of my entire body. Don't get me wrong. It's not painful. It's not unconfortable. The feeling is bordering pain, and very shiok. She is very strong, and a lot of stamina to to knead, and press, and squeeze, and twist, and pull and rub for almost one hour. I like!

Best part? The 20 mins or so batin. She did squeeze something out of me in the end, of course. But the entire process is...... I can't describe. The way she use her hands, knees, thighs, fingers on me.... I've never felt anything like it b4. She was careful not to make me cum, just the right amount of pressure. And then when time is almost up, she actually warned me first "ok, now I make you come out" , and did her magic. Rest for a while, shower, paid and left very satisfied.

She DOES NOT have a 9/10 face, nor 9/10 boobs, nor 9/10 body, and certainly no BJ and FJ, but her massage and hj defintely worth 9/10. Also for attitude and friendliness.

jayajusco
27-02-2013, 01:17 AM
i got this number at lift awana genting..0177111598...i called it confirmed girl..how i can get her service? any one try?...how much i must pay?

kmkguy
28-02-2013, 02:11 PM
Try this PRC who works on her own for body massage, didi massage, La Gen, BJ, for only 150. You want FJ just add 50. For all in one only 200. To try this lady you must enjoy massage as she holds a certificate and a trained massage lady. Many bros who have ED (Erection Dysfunction) went to see her got improved on erection performance. I have seen her several times and each time performs better. If you don't like massage please do not request for ctc. Im not a pimp. I recommend her because she is good. thank you.

out call be be arranged.

[email protected]

Bro.. Can you please forward her contact details

Thank bro..

tading
06-03-2013, 09:16 PM
planing to endah parade next week…any good recommended?

papercutz
06-03-2013, 09:40 PM
After my earlier stint with Olga@divine, I decided to try of the oft mentioned chocolate@infinity, thier sister outlet.

Got there quite later and just as luck would have it, chocolate just went in with another client. I figured, must as well try much luck and see who else is available.

Took a shower and Siska was there waiting for me at the lobby.

The massage was pretty much standard at divine/infinity but Siska was more attentive and would spend more time on spots you need more time on. Good strength and relaxing...to the point I napped off for a few minutes. The 1 hour flew by and came the batin part. Pretty much standard as well for the first half hour but as we went along, she got a little chatty and asked how was the batin. I told her it was too soft and preferred something harder. So off she goes popped in 2 fingers in my arse and gave me a proper prostate massage. Way to go girl.

She was attentive and would slow and restart to control until you want to get off, which would be 5 minutes before the buzzer goes off.

Much friendlier and way more chatty than the other girls. Definite to return..and I could only guess it would be better second time around.

Went and gave another visit to "Siska". Which turned out to be Jessica.

As expected, the second time around was far better and she remembered my preferences and more likely more comfortable....not as SOP as before.

She's quite cute and chatty unlike other reports of girls at the 2 locations.

tading
06-03-2013, 11:21 PM
anyone can tell me now endah parade and summit shopping still a good place for massage and batin?:confused:dint heard any about this two place for long time…

lao Gui
13-03-2013, 07:22 PM
The KL PUDU massage queen is back from China. for ctc Email [email protected]

You and ChangChing are the same people. Stop here la......
SBF out there..... they are bullshit and the worst batin

prettyoungthing
28-03-2013, 03:33 PM
Good review bro..will go chk it out. Ths.

idi0ticpsycopat
28-03-2013, 09:23 PM
is there any batin at bukit bintang area? im from indonesia and will coming to KL next week. hope somebody can give me some info/advice. thanks.

LizardKing
04-04-2013, 02:18 AM
anyone can tell me now endah parade and summit shopping still a good place for massage and batin?:confused:dint heard any about this two place for long time…

the ones in summit shopping now all quite ugly.

LizardKing
04-04-2013, 02:23 AM
There's a few type of Batin massage in KL
2) Massage and Batin with extra service like taking off the top and touch
3) Little Massage with B2B and BBBJ

I tried all 3 types before but been a Singaporean I always play safe, in term of sex diease and raid. So usually I opt for 1) and 2)

Place: Damansara Perdana (Next to a condo at corner shop house)
Type: Massage and Batin with taking off top (Type 2)

Name: Can't remember
Face: 8/10 very pretty
Boobs: B to C-cup
Hair: long, black
Damage: 90 mins RM60 (promotion from 11 to 3pm) HJ - RM 50 Take off bra - RM 50 can touch and press and I also lucky she allow me to suck.

I tried this joint a few times all their China ladies are quiet pretty, their Pinoy also not bad most are tall and slim. (But their local don't look good to me)

hi...is this the one behind a mechanic?

MYLORD
07-04-2013, 10:58 PM
SERIOUSLY...
if u wanna go summit shopping mall.
PLS ..DUN GO TO THE 3RD FLOOR which is nearby the gaming centre...
located in d middle of the mall..
if u look down from 3rd floor, there is a performance stage on d ground floor ...

the massage centre is between the gaming cetre and the toilet...
there r two china girl there...
one is pretty young , n one is mature look..
just dun go to there...
or u will cheat by them lofs of money by just a simply tfk ...
eventhough they offer u sex or naked all or whatever...
JUST DO NOT TRUST THEM..

chitlom
09-04-2013, 10:53 PM
My next fav joint

Went to this place above the one given above. Probably should keep to Xin Tian Di. I went to Tao Hua Yuan and essentially it's more of fj. massage was poor. There are quite a few in that area and there's a Kim Health Spa, claims to be cheapest b2b in Kepong.

LizardKing
09-04-2013, 11:36 PM
SERIOUSLY...
if u wanna go summit shopping mall.
PLS ..DUN GO TO THE 3RD FLOOR which is nearby the gaming centre...
located in d middle of the mall..
if u look down from 3rd floor, there is a performance stage on d ground floor ...

the massage centre is between the gaming cetre and the toilet...
there r two china girl there...
one is pretty young , n one is mature look..
just dun go to there...
or u will cheat by them lofs of money by just a simply tfk ...
eventhough they offer u sex or naked all or whatever...
JUST DO NOT TRUST THEM..

i think you meant 2nd floor?
3rd floor is the cinema and food stuff, got no view of the performance stage on ground floor.
but yea, i agree...they dont even want to open tops.

best one is on the 1st floor...at least can open top...lick...AR...short BBBJ but no CIM...all for rm100.

MYLORD
10-04-2013, 07:07 PM
oops..
sorry bro.
my mistake.
yup
is second floor .
there got one gaming centre....
jus beside it ..
hhahaha...
my advice , give urself rm150 and just tfk at home ..
is much more better than u give to those vampire china girls...
they r just required u lots money n provide a little bit service...
aisk..~~

MYLORD
10-04-2013, 07:11 PM
yup..
agree..
1st floor is better...
rm100 for bbbj...

all of them r like aunty types la...
some are fat..
no offence .
but is true!!.

Kokpenny
11-04-2013, 08:55 AM
Funny thing happen to me. So I always have been curious with one of the MP at OUG around citrus park. This shop is located above an economy rice shop. since eat there quite often, i always wonder what they offer. went up, the guy at the counter straight offer, massage and "lai kin" Rm85. so i know what i was getting into .there was only a PRC around. so just took it. standard configuration with those curtain type.

massage was good not the piano type. quite strong. with my limited vocab tried some small talk. after that HJ. tried auto roam, she was asking for Rm50 to remove top. tried to haggle but you know lar since we are virtually chicken and duck talk, she also mentioned it something like its worth it bla bla bla. so could not go further agree on the RM50. she told me boobs size is C a little saggy but i am alright with it.

so handjob-funny part, it was good and she is quite seductive. couple of minutes and i was about to explode i asked her to slow down. somehow i htink my mandarin got lost in translation she thought don't want to cum. just massage. i didn;t know until after the hours are up she start dressing. i was WTF. well anyway its ok.....dress up and left that place. anyhow i just want to check out that place. total damage was RM85+Rm50. at the reception i saw 3 more ML. looks around 4/10. that place is mainly PRC and Viet. thats half of the story......

Face:5/10
Body: a little plum around the waist
Massage:7/10
Boobs: C a bit saggy
HJ: i donno LOL only half way
GFE: 6.5/10(i think she is quite friendly just that i don;t understand mandarin. quite banana.

Kokpenny
11-04-2013, 08:55 AM
second half. still wanting to release my brothers. scout around sri petaling. also been curious with this MP next to chicken rice. actually i wanted to go for the thai massage but when i about to enter there is this plum lady with the malaysian maid type of look greeted me at the door. went out straight. no mood so opted for the at the chicken rice shop. the place is quite clean. was attended by a PRC ML. from the looks of the ambient it seems to me this is a clean joint. i was like shit.....teh side curtain are dark and the main curtain are those white transparent type. so i guess no hanky panky. took massage 1 hour RM50. massage was good. if you like those prc massage which can varies enjoyable to painful this is the place. anyway lowered my expectation since while she massage she never always covered me with a towel and never once roam around my groin area. after once hour she asked me to turn. i was closing my eyes then since i just want to relax. felt a tap on my lap, did't thought of anything 2nd and 3 tap eyes open. she ask wanna HJ or not. to cut things short RM50. i think she told me this place does not offer hanky panky. since i can;t communicate with her i didn't know if the price includes auto roam. but a we are aware since you reached a point your little heads takes over. so started to auto roam, nice perky tits.

over all:

Face: 6/10( she has innocent decent look, fair basically kampung girl)
Boobs:A-B not too sure
price :RM50+50

so that was the day i spent two session in 2 MPs. got a half hj and complete handjob for the total price of RM250. I guess it's the drawback for those who can;t communicate in mandarin. was it worth it? in some sense yes at least now whenever i am around that area i am no longer curious :)

tan_w_c
16-04-2013, 11:31 PM
Seems like they've closed their shop at Koi Kinrara.
Anybody knows where is their new location?

puki86
19-04-2013, 03:34 AM
bro can i have the place name too??? newbie here

puki86
19-04-2013, 03:42 AM
where's the place bro?? mind to share??

puki86
19-04-2013, 02:29 PM
My long overdue FR

1. @ur* t*d*

Name: Miko ( Duno stil around? Cuz few months already)
Body: 6/10 (got aot orange peel)
Boobs: 6.5-7/10 (slightly saggy)
DATY: no, cuz not properly shaven
GFE: 7/10 quite friendly, will tease you and pretty naughty too.

No FJ.

Went there cuz recommended by d okt at h@rt**s branch
Wanted to look for Celine/Seline(Prc) but was her off day

Anyway her service was good. Nothin much to shout bout but I do give her points for trying.
Massage was enjoyable, ended up CIM but she was shocked and pulled away immediately. I tot was standard cuz Irene nvr complained. Overall, was enjoyable

2. My fav chain opened a new branch at b@ngZ@r

Name : forgot, think it was Ann
Face : 8/10 ESP when bj got d Cfm look
Body : 9/10 little tummy but overall tight body and skin very smooth
Boobs: 9/10 non saggy, firm b cups with very suckable nips
Massage : 8/10 correct pressure at proper area, non piano type
Daty: she dun allow that day cuz she din shave properly... :( but allows fingering super horny and very wet pussy. I made her cum few times:D
Fk: yes, to me cuz I made her cum
HJ + BBBJ : 9/10, CIM 2nd best so far I had
GFE : 12/10 cuz she made every effort to talk to me, manja and keep adressing me as honey

Went thereby chance and saw got new branch, so wat d hey, went in and ask okt rec. was 1st cust for d day. Start was quite sop, wiped me and gave massage.
After a while began the bj. Nice alternating between heavy and sensual suck.
Keep asking if was good enough, very gfe feel. Asked for deep throat that she obliged. Asked for 69 but she disallow cuz she nvr shave properly dat day.
I usually take long time to cum, she tried her best but can't make it, had DIY and asked for CIM which she allowed and she sucked me dry after that.
Keep apologizing for not making me cum, very cute at that moment, like gf lor
Cuz ofno 69, she allow me to finge her so I kept playing with her clit only, make her cum few times. Mayb thats y she allow CIM.
But she is going back to d Cheras? (not sure) branch soon cuz she told me she was transferred there juz for few month only.

where's the place bro??? both bangsar and cheras got contacts?

puki86
19-04-2013, 03:56 PM
So I enter this place called : Sri K*****n
Saw the price on the table:
Oil Massage RM 50 1hr, RM 80 1.5hr. So I took the 1hr Oil Massage (usually oil massage will lead to special massage cause you are naked)

Waited about 2-3 mins then a NL came out
She was short about 150-160cm but has good looks, about 8/10, look cute

Then she bought me into the room, the room looks very clean like a 4-star hotel with good interior, curtain and carpet. I was looking around at the room and realize that some of the arrangements looks like D****e, the black robe, and the D****e branded towel (if you guys been there you should know!). Wondering if its same boss or not..

So she started massaging my leg, intentional touching my balls, (then I knew that there is special service here, but I kept quiet) After that continue with back and arms, the massage was good, I ask her to massage harder and she did, not like those tofu ML and then she ask me to "turn" and at the same time ask if I wanted batin or not.

I said ok. then she continue to massage my leg and then batin, the batin massage was not as good as D****e, I told her that batin not so good, but she say that because the time is almost up, so she has to do it fast-fast.
After about 5mins, I came, a huge load came out, about 4-5 shots. Seems that the massage was quiet effective. Then she clean up with cloth and then I went and clean up at the shower room. (they have this shower room, like a 4-star hotel, very clean and big)

So in short my FR:

ML Name:
Chi Chi or Cha Cha (forget) (NL i think, didnt ask, might be Indo)

Place:
10/10, very clean, good interior and comfortable.

Massage skills
8/10, I took 1hr. So didnt really experience much, but skills are there and got POWER la.

Looks:
As above 8/10. My type la, not sure about u guys, black long hair, big eyes and got nice body too.

Batin:
If compared with the others in this forum, I give a 6/10 la, because for me it was quite rush , as she ask last minute (read above for details)

Price:
50 + 50 ("tips" for 1 hr.
If you guys want to go because to try the batin. I suggest u take the thai Massage then ask the ML for batin.

After I came she says the ML offers BJ too, but price is extra la. She even give me a breakdown,
HJ: +50
Touching (top only) + HJ : +100 (however I manage to grab her boobs when she batin me, I was asking her some questions softly, then she came to my side cause cannot hear :D, otherwise she will be massaging at my legs location, cant grab :( handful and soft)
Touching (top only) + HJ +BJ: +150
Touching (top+btm) + HJ + BJ +250
I think its too pricey la.. nearby MP only charge RM 80 for all(but quality not there la)

So, I would recommend this place. Maybe you guys can nego for a better price. But I would also recommend the ML la, its not bad.[/QUOTE]

bro where's the place?? can share ctc??

puki86
20-04-2013, 02:52 AM
Mazoukan at D*nau Des@
Nearby @uR@

Name: Cina
Race : Thai
Body: 6/10 (got bit orange peel)
Boobs: 5/10 (A cup ni)
Massage: 7/10 not enuff strength , care for you ask you if you feel painful
massage: 88 (1.5 hour)
touch: 50
bbbj: 50 (nego down to 50 she ask for 70)
total damage: 188

puki86
20-04-2013, 09:05 AM
Mazoukan at D*nau Des@
Nearby @uR@

Name: Cina
Race : Thai
Body: 6/10 (got bit orange peel)
Boobs: 5/10 (A cup ni)
Massage: 7/10 not enuff strength , care for you ask you if you feel painful
massage: 88 (1.5 hour)
touch: 50
bbbj: 50 (nego down to 50 she ask for 70)
total damage: 188

she can even let u finger her...

KonKam
22-04-2013, 05:30 PM
Nowadays i believe a lot of massage shop offer HJ.
For those PRC who renew visa, they have to pay 4k now as compared the last time 2K nia

Place: Sentul Raya (Sentul Boleuvard)
Below: Da Ma Cai

Name: Didn't Ask but think her number is One
Race : Somewhere in Great China
Body: Raba Raba only, so cannot give rating
Boobs: 6/10 (A to B:D)
Massage: 8/10 good strength
HJ: 8/10 Walau eh..so nice but i surrender too fast or maybe she is good but i unclasp her bra and char char...So nice.
Massage: 28(foot) + 38(body) + 10(tips) outside, inside Rm50 (HJ) (2 hour)

I think nice looker is Nombor 1 and nombor 36
The rest MILF:cool:

nookie7
22-04-2013, 10:01 PM
bangsar which area...not familiar with place...

tan_w_c
24-04-2013, 11:47 PM
The thai massage puchong had been relocated to Equine Park, Seri Kembangan.

Thanks bro. I found the place, and luckily the lady at the counter recommended Ivy, and I said yes ok!

I wouldn't say she's very pretty like snow white. She is fair, pleasant-looking, yes big boobs, and I think all the massaging makes her quite toned. haha. And yes, very friendly and pleasant personality.
Massage: 10/10 she's very skillfull
Needless to say - happy ending :-)

Now I'm tempted to try Sarah next. So what's her story?

kypdurron
26-04-2013, 12:00 AM
I'm interested!
:D
Where are Ivy and Sarah from?

kypdurron
26-04-2013, 12:01 AM
The thai massage puchong koi kinrara had been relocated to Equine Park, Seri Kembangan.

The pretty Ivy and sarah still there. I am actually helping the owner to spread the info and advertise their new shop in return on something. I tried Ivy 2 times dy. hahaha! I never get bored with her because her character and her pleasant personality. Not to mention her gorgeous body front & back. Seriously seeing only you will believe it what i mean. You will left wondering why is she so perfect? Humble personality, gorgeous body and very pretty like snow white.

Name: Ivy
Boobs: D
skin: very fair
height: 167cm
Damage: 90 (including HJ)
Massage: (10/10)

If you are looking for very sensual and very naughty and cunning one. Get Sarah.

She had this devil tongue that could lick from bottom to top very sensually. She could do everything: CIM, ass licking, BBBJ etc...She knows how to happily arouse a man very well. First she slowly massage you warming you up behind then she slowly gently & unexpectedly she aroused you by using her hand & tongue then slowly playing the balls from behind,

After signaling to continue play this arouse game further, she will start the ass licking. she is really good at that. then when she turn your body, She skillfully lick every single body parts till the bottom areas. She then cleverly licks the areas surround the balls and thigh. The ultimate feeling is when she begins trying to swallow your whole balls then proceed aggressively & hungrily BBBJ. I like the most part when she lick & swallow the balls area. So far this is one of the best BJ i experience. I don't know how she do it but very effectively sensually. I ask if i could CIM in the end and she friendly smile and nodded. Just like in the JAV, i asked her open mouth and seeing my loaded shooting all over the tongue. haha. She really could do almost everything.

I remember when i leave the shop that day, i was very weak after her service but i had this big smile on my satisfaction face.

She do ask tips for this. But no worry you can always nego with her. I couldn't disclose my tips because she makes me promise not to tell.

I did asked her what makes her so skillful? She share with me she is from sri hartamas previously and .... very interesting story. However I will only share her story next post if other bro interested to know.

Name: Sarah
Boobs: B
skin: fair
height: 165cm
Damage: 90 (including HJ)
Massage: (10/10)

The damage is 90/hour (thai massage + sensually HJ)
Extra service you would need nego inside with them.
They are all very friendly and always smile, no lansi.

Feel free to review or comment after you tried them. That's what i experience with them.

their location:
thaimassagepj.blogspot.com

I'm interested!

Where are Ivy and Sarah from?

jeremyl118
29-04-2013, 08:01 PM

Irene is indeed hot. Too bad her boobs abit saggy
what about this lina?

sapik101
30-04-2013, 09:49 AM
theres another one in bangsar. AURA WELLNESS in bangsar. same row with mcd top floor. okt from aura hartamas said newly open but i dunno how long edy

ryokos
02-05-2013, 07:54 PM
Sri Petaling area many massage all have HJ service lah
The carefour building is loaded with mini palors also
damage 50, even got happy hour 40 one

lovcheonging
03-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Where is it in Equine Park?

puki86
05-05-2013, 02:50 AM
the thai massage parlor will be spilting up due to boss conflict, if u wanna look for ivy and sarah do visit the website http://thaimassagepj.blogspot.com/ for more info of the new shop

jeremyl118
06-05-2013, 07:42 PM
Sri Petaling area many massage all have HJ service lah
The carefour building is loaded with mini palors also
damage 50, even got happy hour 40 one

I tried Ivy, this is not HJ, its real batin, she will massage your balls etc.
She says she learn from thailand batin, not merely handjobs which i feel cheated when they say its batin.

As most people say she is extreamly pretty,
My ratings would be :
7.5/10 looks
6/10 massage , she say im her 8th customer, so no power
batin : 8 , could be better

Lashio
15-05-2013, 01:22 AM
Bro,

Mind sharing the address of wellness retreat. Will be visiting kl tomorow.

Thanks.
Lashio

Avenger83
15-05-2013, 02:42 PM
Bro,

Mind sharing the address of wellness retreat. Will be visiting kl tomorow.

Thanks.
Lashio

Damansara bro... Pelangi damansara

jeremyl118
15-05-2013, 07:20 PM
Hi bros,
Anyone have info on pearl Point Hotel @ Old Klang Road?

That area, is it just go up the floor and look for the uncle?
Whats the damage? Anyone know

Avenger83
16-05-2013, 08:26 PM
I tried Ivy, this is not HJ, its real batin, she will massage your balls etc.
She says she learn from thailand batin, not merely handjobs which i feel cheated when they say its batin.

As most people say she is extreamly pretty,
My ratings would be :
7.5/10 looks
6/10 massage , she say im her 8th customer, so no power
batin : 8 , could be better

I've tried Ivy today.. Agree with Jeremy as it is a real batin.. Enjoy my session today even though i havent sleep at all last night.. I think i will sleep like a baby tonight.. But 1st thing first, my review bout Ivy:-

Name: Ivy
Skin: very fair skin
Age:27(her birthday im November.. Thinking buying her present)
Massage: 9/10
Batin-9/10
Damage: Rm100/hr.. The price has increased but hey i enjoyed my session.. Even
'terlajak' another half an hour.. Paid another rm50..
FJ- no

1 thing bout this place is there are 3 packages.. As i was only interested with batin so i took Ivy which is package A.. Dont expect a b2b cim from her.. If u like that kind of action, try Sarah.. Luckily i met Sarah before i took off.. Amd yes i would try her B2B action.. Thats all i guess... Tired already.. Hahahaha night bross

tck1108
16-05-2013, 08:42 PM
hello bro, can i have sarah and ivy ctc num? thanks a lot:) i need batin n HJ crazily.

jeremyl118
17-05-2013, 01:23 AM
Haha nice FR
Do you think ivy talk alot?
When she massage me she talk non stop
As some might enjoy it. I was actually trying to relax but couldn't she talk non stop and I feel rude to ask her to quiet.

Anyways. Anyone have info on pearl point hotel whats the damage? Some of the okt here charge 200 bucks surely have mark up alot. I check some okt only bcharge 170 . Wondering who is the original okt.

jeremyl118
17-05-2013, 01:29 AM
By the way if you return to ivy often she might gibe u extra service.
Maybe I am abit lengchai.. dunno la.
I went back for 2nd time and she was giving me batin. After 3 mins plus I havent come . Then she ask me how she can help to make me cum faster? I ask her to come over to me and she allow me to roam her as I ask politely. Sadly right after I squeeze her booobs and start to lick her stomach I came de.. hopefully I get more 3rd round hehe

aypul
17-05-2013, 10:00 AM

Linda (pinay) 24 yo

pm me the location

hardrock188
29-05-2013, 06:06 PM
Went to Wellness Retreat and have tried all 4 girls there.
1 Indon, 1 Philipino, 1 Thai & 1 Vietnam. (For Indon please refer back my previous FR.)

Philipino - I ask her is there any extra service and she told me have but doesn't want to introduce because need to top up RM50 for every extra service. I told her I would like to have finger and she want me to take top & bottom and I ask her how much for both? She reply me RM100 and I say NO. Ended up she say RM80 and I still say NO. I only want finger. At the end she say OK for finger but she won't take off her pants and I told her is hard to finger because the pants is blocking me. I've tried to finger her and she was wet and I request DATY with extra money and she can't stand anymore and say YES. She took off her pants and let me DATY her. At the end she cum 2 times, her pussy like waterfall and I manage to squeeze her boobs without paying for it because she is too high that time. Hahaha....
Body - chubby
Pussy - shaved clean
Massage - 7/10
Batin - Not really, more towards HJ with massage but nice
Finger - Yes (RM50 extra)
Daty - Yes (RM20 extra)
Total pay in the room is RM70.

Thai - I ask her is there any extra service and she told me have. For touching top is RM50 and I agreed and once she pull up her shirt, it seems that my chest is bigger then hers. So disappointed and my hand change to finger her but she move away for 2 times. She notice that I didn't touch her top so she allows me to finger her.
Body - Slim (boobs almost flat)
Massage - 7/10
Pussy - Hairy
Batin - No (HJ only)
Daty - Didn't ask

Vietnam - This girl is a bit playful compare to the rest. I ask her is there any extra service and she told me have. Is the same as the rest which is RM50 for every extra service. She ask me to take top and bottom and charge me for RM80 and I say NO. I only want finger and she request me to take more extra service, ended up she offer DATY with finger for RM70 and I agreed for it. I make her cum 4 times and her pussy like waterfall. Manage to squeeze her boobs without extra charges.
Body - Slim with B cup size (I think she have delivered before because I can see the scar on her belly)
Massage - 5/10
Pussy - Hairy
Batin - No (HJ only)
Daty - Yes (RM20 extra)
Total pay in the room is RM70.

To me, I'll choose Indon or Philipino and not going for Thai & Vietnam.

vyne
31-05-2013, 04:10 PM
pm me the location

Just went there a few dayz ago, according to the guy at the counter said Linda is no longer there. I too never tried her before unfortunately.

Also their charges went up. Not Alot though just extra RM2 XD

Ended up choosing another girl called Baby

Flash12345
14-06-2013, 02:30 AM
Guys I just shifted to kinrara . Near here where got good place ?

sanrimman
19-06-2013, 08:49 AM
Went to Seri Kembangan. A new place but the shop was previously in Puchong and has received a lot of good recommendation while still in Puchong. The new place is clean and nice. The shower rooms were cleaned. I asked the OKT for types of services, and he said two. I went for the B2B package. I specifically said that I needed a really good massage and cracking of my bones after 12 hours flight from UK that made me almost puke the whole way. So, he recommended Nancy, saying strong massage but on a more chubby side. I don't really mind as I read up Nancy before and she offers really good massage.

So, waited for 10 mins and she showed up all smiling and giggling. She right away gave me a good hearty hug and it was really nice. Then, she asked me whether i want to shower, but I said no because I have showered. So, she proceeded to give a really good 30 mins bone cracking massage. I felt so good after the massage, like everything has been reset and my mind was free. Her English was not good, but she made an effort to chat with me. We chatted with limited words. She always put on a nice smile and laugh and really accommodating.

Then, we started B2B. The B2B was good and sensual. She knew the soft spots to do catbath both on the front side and the back side. She is a bit chubby so nice to spank a bit of the ass and she reacts nicely to it. really accommodating to request. We ended in a HJ. Then, we showered together and she washed me clean.

Name : Nancy
Body : chubby (with tummy and chubby thigh but really nice to hold)
Boobs : B cup
Massage : 9/10
BBBJ : not included in the package
Finger : not included in the package
DATY : not included in the package
DFK : no (light kisses)
WIR: Yes when I need a good cracking of the bones
GEF: 8/10 (very accommodating and very chatty and friendly, light-hearted)
Damage : RM 130 (she won't accept any tips)

Overall, it was a very good and sensual experience. A light-hearted good massage session. One really plus point is that she is really accommodating to your request and always smile until the end.

My guessing is that she did not receive as much attention as other "more" promoted ones in the MP. So, she is really accommodating, but I could be wrong. Anyhow, a good one.

sanrimman
19-06-2013, 09:29 AM
Tried a MP near Aeon Jusco Kepong yesterday. The MP is across the road from the side of Aeon Jusco Kepong. A corner double-story shop next to a big KFC. Can see the reception desk, receptionist (a ~30 Chinese OKT) and people hanging around the waiting area and outside. I tried searching through the forum to see if anyone has FR on the MP, but couldn't find any. So, I just thought might as well give the MP a try.

Walk in. OKT asked what kind of package I like. I just opt for the cheapest full body massage thinking no need to spend on other fancy stuff. Told OKT that first time here, he said he will recommend someone good for me. So, here's the FR on the gal.

Name: #2
Body: 9/10 (34C slim figure)
BJ: did not ask
HJ Borderline Batin: 7/10
GFE: 6/10 (cold in the beginning but warm up later)
WIR: yes

When I first saw the gal, I was wow! She was the type of the gal in my fantasy, like those AV gal. good body figure. Big boobs but really slim figure - flat tummy and nicely toned legs (not those skinny bony legs).

Went upstairs with her. MP looks quite new. OKT said newly renovated. but partition is separately by curtains to the each sides. so, lacks of privacy. but spacious enough within cubicle . I took off all my cloth but she is wearing hers.

Massage starts at the back side. She used a good amount of force in kneading the muscle on the back. I really like hard massage and you could feel that her hands are warming up and she is sweating. She really put the effort into the massage from top to bottom. But I think she purposefully avoid the private parts. Chatting during the massage, she is not the chatty kinda person but we manage to get the conversation going. Take a few chances to touch her legs when she was in front of my head and the side. Throughout the massage, I kept imagining her in different costumes with that hot body... phew. Anyhow, took a little while but she was warming up, more relax and giggling.

Then turn over. she asked me whether I want to massage there. I said sure. So, she went to clean her hands and brought in towel. Climb between my legs, put some baby oil on it and start the procedure. She really massage the balls area and shaft. Not like those HJ where just up and down trying to get you to unload. Although I wouldn’t claim it is a batin as I never try before, but it is different feeling than the normal HJ. Then, she climbed down and stand beside me. I ask whether can take off her cloth and bra. she said here not allowed. but she told me to pull up her cloth. So, took the two torpedo out of her bra and massage. didn't try to go lower as first time with her. After a while, she seems a bit hurry and kinda hint me to unload. I guess time is coming up so, she moves faster and I unload.

She then cleaned me up. I got dressed, paid a small tips and the OKT and got out of there. Asked me to come look for her again.

damage: 48RM (massage) + 30RM (tips) = 78RM

irish
19-06-2013, 08:43 PM
went to the MP in SK a few weeks back after lotsa good reviews from other bros here. tried Sarah, and contacted the OKT beforehand to book her for a b2b. place was easy enough to find, and the OKT was generally a nice guy. nice clean place too.

was told to go in, and waiting for abit before Sarah came in. immediately, she went for a DFK, wow! then proceeded with a pretty decent massage, all while 'accidentally' touching me. then proceeded to b2b. very nice and sensual, with her tongue working its magic.

batin was really good as well, and made me blow super quick!:p Proceeded to shower, before she gave me an extra Thai massage cos i told her was having a stiff neck.

Name : Sarah
Body : slim but curvy at the right places
Boobs : B cup
BBBJ : not included in the package
Finger : not included in the package
DATY : not included in the package
DFK : yes
WIR: Yes!!
GEF: 9/10 (friendly, speaks good english)
Damage : RM 130 (pay at counter)

one of my better experiences, but too bad SK is abit far.. :(

Jed1
21-06-2013, 03:40 PM
Long time reader, first time posting.

I visited the place in SriK a couple of weeks ago. Quite pleasant inside. As I'm a fan of decent massage before any extras, I opted to try out Ivy's skills.

Prettiness is a very personal measure and for me she would rate a solid 7, and her personality goes a long way, however, I'd have to shave a half point for her chattiness.

Overall, a decent traditional thai massage, but the batin, in my humble opinion, isn't up to the standard in D*v***.

But all in all, a very pleasant 2 hours spent.

fastlizard
24-06-2013, 12:41 PM
went to the MP in SK a few weeks back after lotsa good reviews from other bros here. tried Sarah, and contacted the OKT beforehand to book her for a b2b.
Body : slim but curvy at the right places
Boobs : B cup(

Does anyone know where Sarah moved to? OKT will say she went back to Thailand for a short holiday but truth is she left SK outlet due to some issues. Anyway the OKT is very confident that she will be back this week. I was told that she is in Ara Damansara. Anyone knows where in Ara Damasara?

sanrimman
25-06-2013, 09:37 AM
Does anyone know where Sarah moved to? OKT will say she went back to Thailand for a short holiday but truth is she left SK outlet due to some issues. Anyway the OKT is very confident that she will be back this week. I was told that she is in Ara Damansara. Anyone knows where in Ara Damasara?

Heh bro. I went onto their website last week. Found that Mr Yang seems to open up a new MP in Subang, and the website said that Sarah moved there. But I just went onto their website and the link to the new join is no longer there :eek: so, not sure what's happening.

girls
04-07-2013, 09:26 AM
All bro please be alert this antonylaixyz guy is just a OKT trying to promote his gals. He changed names many time and bullshit a lot so please down fall for his trick and try. (You will only regret, better to DIY)

boboy89
08-07-2013, 02:53 AM
hey guys..im new here..who knows about urut batin around ampang/pandan jaya/kg pandan?

kiddy2525
14-07-2013, 04:44 PM
bro anyone got ivy email address or contact detais plzz, She left batavia, Do anyone know where she is working now , Please let me know any info:(

playgamesiao
14-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Can share the location pls?

lostlilvirg
16-07-2013, 01:31 PM
Heh bro. I went onto their website last week. Found that Mr Yang seems to open up a new MP in Subang, and the website said that Sarah moved there. But I just went onto their website and the link to the new join is no longer there :eek: so, not sure what's happening.

hey bro, what's the link to their website, can pm please?

ALso, where is this mp in SK? Ithing to try now!

MrYang
18-07-2013, 09:12 PM
Wow! Guys! Thank you so much for putting the effort to write some reviews of the massage parlor from Thai Massage Serdang, Seri Kembangan shop.

Thanks to many customers coming all the way from PJ / Puchong areas support (Far but worth it according some).

A big thumbs up to all MP girls for trying their best giving their best service to customer all the time while trying maintaining the quality service in the Thai Massage Serdang (Batavia) shop.

I did go through some of the reviews and really appreciate the effort sharing so much. haha!

Anyway some of the info is wrong. Regarding Mr Yang open up a new MP in Subang and Ivy left Batavia is partially wrong. Haha! I did not open but helping a friend for the MP Subang. Ivy did not leave but having long holiday. Sarah is working at Serdang Batavia now. At this time i am posting she is working B2B now. She is B2B professional or specialist, not amateur type or normal B2B massage. Really giving sensual and erotic pleasure. Gina, Michelle, Nicole, Sarah are specializing in B2B massage. Get Gina fast, she is going back for a very long holiday. Amazing and hot body she is and professional B2B too.

Before everything in action, all the girls will perform thai massage first. I mean really good thai massage that stretch your body inside out. Not the piano massage or so called massage.... some of them really had amazing thai massage skill can be comparable to those Reborn Massage. Just let me know your requirement by PM me or whatsapp me will work it out the recommended for you. You can read those review by customers in the website at short description massage parlor session there. The priority i aim for the shop is quality service and genuine Thai massage skill and no rush service.

I hope my present could help someone who trying find the link to the website and corrected some info. Hahah! Will reply some bro post above after i return.

hey bro, what's the link to their website, can pm please?

ALso, where is this mp in SK? Ithing to try now!

lostlilvirg
19-07-2013, 12:48 PM
THanks Mr Yang.

Hey bros, I'll be trying this place out very soon, but a bit shy cos 1st timer for massage. What's the usual sop? Just lie there and enjoy or can let my hands wander? Sorry :X

lostlilvirg
19-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Okay bros, haven't posted a nice FR for sometime cos I'm almost always broke :(

Having had mediocre service with typical escorts and FLs, I decided to want to go for a massage instead. But being my first time and kinda shy...felt very silly.

MrYang was very helpful and gave me instructions and recommended me this girl Sarah. Thanks to the link from his blog, the place was very easy to find, it's in Bukit Serdang near the market.

Go upstairs, the capt already open door for me (haha wonders of CCTV) and went inside. Still feeling very awkward, told him that MrYang recommended and to ask for Sarah. I only wanted massage without FJ, so I told him that, dunno if he heard lol. He brought me to a room with curtains, went in..then waited for Sarah. Took around 10 mins, was kinda weird sitting there listening to the two neighbours chit chatting hahaha.

THen Sarah came in, said hi...some pleasantries..then she hugged and kissed me..very "familiar" feeling. Good gfe eventhough she doesn't talk much (yeah throughout the session not much talking and I'm convinced she thinks I'm a retard cos my brain is scrambled and i had to ask her to repeat a few times everytime she asks me something lol).

Take off clothes, lie down on the mattress face front, then she start massage. Now, I've NEVER had a massage before in my life, and it felt great. Strong pressure and consistent, left me feeling refreshed. After that, she took off clothes and oiled me up and started b2b. Very hot and enticing, especially when I couldn't see what was going on, just leave to imagination. Her pussy is shaved, but the stubble is probably rough, so there's a bit of a scratchy feeling, which when combined with the smooth oiled bodies sliding...was pretty awesome. She grasped around for my didi and teased, never really touching.

KNowing I'm a newbie she guided my hands to roam...and then eventually asked me to turn. Oil some more, a lot of frenching, and bit of cat bath. Kept teasing me until she finally started stroking. Allowed me to finger her also. THen I asked her to give me bj, she said must tip...I said okay...then she start bbbj...asked if i want to cum in her mouth or on her hands..i said mouth and she said of course and giggled. I've a history of lasting long and turning "off" if the girl can't do a good job or keeping me aroused...I had no such problem with Sarah, but still take too long to cum so switched back to HJ instead.

She grinded herself against my thighs and was gasping that she needs to cum...and finally I think she did..but I havne't finished yet, so she let me continue to finger her while she finished the job. I haven't came so hard for a while now, and it was great.

After that, shower...then back to room and dress. SHe asked me not to forget...i said i won't forget you..haha maybe i blurcock. I dunno if she's asking me not to forget to tip...but seriously in the end never tip cos I dunno who to pay, the capt or her direclty. She shooed me to the lounge after I dress (not rudely la), and then the capt just asked me to pay 130 for massage. By far the best experience I've had to date.

Face: The dark lighting is flattering..so cant really tell. but normal la, not a great beauty but still not bad. Worth a second look in public.
Body : Slim and trim
Boobs : can't really tell, but somewhere between A-B
BBBJ : Asked for tips to do it
Finger : Yes she allowed
DATY : didn't happen
DFK : yes
Frenching: yes

GEF: 8/10 (friendly, speaks good english)

Damage : RM 130 (pay at counter) <-- wanted to tip but didn't know where/how, sorry Sarah, maybe next time ya =]

WIR: I would say very very likely, but also at the same time curious about the other girls hehe.

kypdurron
19-07-2013, 09:13 PM
Okay bros, .....

good Fr bro. yes I can vouch. Sarah is very cheeky but she's also quite loving.
Massage with her was so so for me because my standard for massage is quite high. Ivy is one of the best but dunno where she go d.

Sarah's bbbj is out of this world. very wet and strong like she can rip off the didi.

MrYang
23-07-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi guys. Ivy is returning back starting wednesday but to the new branch name Tiara Health Care which is next to petronas and very near the public bank bukit serdang, seri kembangan there. Very near Batavia health shop too.

And i hope you won't mind i just start a new thread for Batavia Shop. Just look at my Sammyboy thread signature below. haha! Thanks again for the interest and sharing review everyone. haha

bro anyone got ivy email address or contact detais plzz, She left batavia, Do anyone know where she is working now , Please let me know any info:(

good Fr bro. yes I can vouch. Sarah is very cheeky but she's also quite loving.
Massage with her was so so for me because my standard for massage is quite high. Ivy is one of the best but dunno where she go d.

Sarah's bbbj is out of this world. very wet and strong like she can rip off the didi.

analog
26-07-2013, 12:22 AM
This is my first posting after away for a while. I just recovered for Syphilis. Syphilis remains one of the more prevalent sexually transmitted diseases that can cause, in later stages, damage to the muscles, brain and other major internal organs, paralysis or even premature death. I’ve been very careful all this while during FJ I make sure I put on CD. But one mistake I make is during BBBJ I use to do it bare. Condoms are more effective at preventing those STDs that are transmitted via bodily fluids. Therefore, using a condom during oral sex is more certain to protect both partners. I’ m not trying to scare all bro. out there but prevention is better the cure.
bro!

according to the national institute of health in the states, condoms provide 50% protection against gonnorrea and syphilis and 85% protection from hiv. zero protection from hpv, clamidia, hsv2 and a few others.

i'm just saying.

cheers, jim

Nick John
26-07-2013, 01:36 PM
What is the diff between Batin and HJ ?

Hungary
29-07-2013, 09:30 AM
What is the diff between Batin and HJ ?

HJ is just a hand job. Batin on the other hand is "supposed" to be a message using techniques and oils designed to improve your "performance", some even say can raise the dead.

However, nowadays people confuse the two and often refer to HJ as batin when it is clearly not

HHM12
29-07-2013, 11:05 PM
Just SMS to 010-2077788.

Write "Free Vigred. Name.address". Example : Free Vigred. Man Hong. No 8, jln klang 11/23, klang 38200 Selangor.

They will courier to you within 3 days. But I don't know this promotion valid until when?

I just received courier last week . I bought 10 pcs . damage RM199 .

And tested jor. :D

Very geng. My didi very very hard, feeling like young boy having sex for the first time.

Even she can feel the difference. Damn hard and long.

I really like the feeling. This US product much better than Viagra. No side effect like headache. Great.

I saw the sticker written from Vigred Houston International Corp. I think they will have local distributor soon.

Price cheaper than Cialis or Viagra . 1 pack 4 pcs only RM100 , 10 pcs only RM199 . much cheaper than Cialis . must try .

HHM12
30-07-2013, 10:49 PM
HJ is just a hand job. Batin on the other hand is "supposed" to be a message using techniques and oils designed to improve your "performance", some even say can raise the dead.

However, nowadays people confuse the two and often refer to HJ as batin when it is clearly not

Now hard to find a pro ML can perform good Batin .

Tom88
02-08-2013, 01:33 PM

Very geng. My didi very very hard, feeling like young boy having sex for the first time.

I really like the feeling. This US product much better than Viagra. No side effect like headache. Great.

I saw the sticker written from Vigred Houston International Corp. I think they will have local distributor soon.

Price cheaper than Cialis or Viagra . 1 pack 4 pcs only RM100 , 10 pcs only RM199 . much cheaper than Cialis . must try .

Just SMS to 010-2077788.

Write "Free Vigred. Name.address". Example : Free Vigred. Man Hong. No 8, jln klang 11/23, klang 38200 Selangor.

They will courier to you within 3 days. But I don't know this promotion valid until when?

Bro , I just tested .
Performance great . like back to age 18 .
My little bro when stimulated become so hard and long .
When chor her , she scream .....
I chor about 20 mins but she seem so satisfy . :D
She said she can feel the hard and energy of my little bro . She like it .
i make a mistake . because never try b4 , so I bought 4 tablets per bottle . damage RM100 .
I should bought 10 tablets / bottle . only 199 .

pinkblueice
02-08-2013, 05:23 PM
Just back from Tiara Health Care Seri Kembangan thanks to the info from the blog.

Before coming out I called the number lister (Kenny) to book Sarah but unfortunately she and Nicole are back in Thailand.

Kenny recommended Mandy who is new arrival to the shop with solid body.

Arrived at the shop just above Pak Hailam Kopitiam, easy to spot. Took B2B package (RM130) with option to upgrade to full package for additional RM30 (RM160 in total).

Kenny guided me to the my partition which are all separated by curtains.

Overall Mandy was friendly with petite body and big tattoo on stomach area all the way down to base of her vagina :D

Mandy have been in Malaysia for 2 years plus before changing to this shop.
Before begin to massage she told me in advance that massage is not her speciality as she only did B2B and FJ at other joints before and apologise if her massage is not up to my liking but she is working to improve on it.

In the end her B2B was very sensual that I decided to upgrade to FJ :D

One thing I dislike was that her fake boobs were too hard to my liking but very big and handful. Boob lovers may prefer her.

I will return next time and book Lily as per Mandy recommendation that Lily is more on the wild side.

Hi guys. Ivy is returning back starting wednesday but to the new branch name Tiara Health Care which is next to petronas and very near the public bank bukit serdang, seri kembangan there. Very near Batavia health shop too.

And i hope you won't mind i just start a new thread for Batavia Shop. Just look at my Sammyboy thread signature below. haha! Thanks again for the interest and sharing review everyone. haha

antonylaixyz
04-08-2013, 06:34 PM
hey guys..im new here..who knows about urut batin around ampang/pandan jaya/kg pandan?

Bro, try this lady. Some bros say Im OKT but i have to say it again I AM NOT.

Im a business man from Sibu Sarawak stayed in Jalan Bukit Bintang Hotel. Met a massage girl who intoduced by a bro in SBF. She do out call for 400. She came to my room about 10pm with a smiling baby look face wearing a glass. I told her Im tired and only want massage and no other activity as my Im 55 and my erectile dysfunction ED has been with me for last 5 fives because of Stress & Diabetes. We both undress start with a hot shower. Gently, quietly she started to massage on body, forehead, shoulder, leg, hand, ear, fingers, toes, back, good feeling, not painful. I felt asleep as I was very tired. I woke up after 1 hr 15 mins oh my god what a sensational experience ! She said my body muscles are very stiff and she open many of the pressure points for better blood flow. She ask me for HJ, later with BJ after 5 mins I never expect my little bro to wake up. I dont expect FJ as long time without this activity. She gave me a cap, good fucking, she is on top I have to raise up my waist to get better insertion. Go to doggy with full penetration ! Exploded with full loading after 20 mins. Her moaning is sexy. I paid her extra for overnite. Only 1/2 hr later she manage to get me steam up and we go for 2nd round of FJ. I slept until next morning 9am and say kiss you good bye and I will come again. Pls email me for CTC if you want at [email protected]

Chongsan
05-08-2013, 10:29 AM

I tried . result great .
How to said , one world . like super ....man . :D
You cannot cheat her because your didi hardness and length . she sure can feel the difference .
From normal guy become Superman . chor hard hard .....

They respond very fast , I SMS to 010-2077788 , internet bank in and courier to my house within 3 days .

TigerFC
09-08-2013, 09:57 AM
Now difficult to find a good Batin .

Nick John
18-08-2013, 11:07 AM
If u dun look at face then u canbeasiky find a good one .

Tom88
23-08-2013, 10:30 AM
Any bro can share good Batin near Puchong ?

bentongmali
23-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Can anybody recommend any places in KL with skilled massage/batin ladies? :o

Thanks,
Ng

Try Going to the Thai Massage centre at Sri Petaling:
In Bandar Baru Sri Petaling 57000

Behind Ipoh Chicken Rice, very good batin, pingpong, they also provide B2B:p:rolleyes:

Great place may go again tonight. :D

365fucker
23-08-2013, 11:31 AM
Last time puteri got one famous Batin ML . but missing jor .

bentongmali
23-08-2013, 12:20 PM
Last time puteri got one famous Batin ML . but missing jor .

Can Try The Thai Massage - one in Sri Petaling - Bandar Sri Petaling
behind the Ipoh chicken rice. Very good massage and extra :P:)

have some new girls ..

stevelim335
23-08-2013, 09:54 PM
Now hard to find a pro ML can perform good Batin .

There is one good PRC in Bukit Bintang very good in batin. Im sure you will be satisfied. send email to [email protected] for ctc. Damage 100 for batin/massage/bj. a bit extra if u want fj.

365fucker
24-08-2013, 11:12 AM
I tried . result great .
How to said , one world . like super ....man . :D
You cannot cheat her because your didi hardness and length . she sure can feel the difference .
From normal guy become Superman . chor hard hard .....

They respond very fast , I SMS to 010-2077788 , internet bank in and courier to my house within 3 days .

I just back from Sg , Sg pharmacy sell cheaper , only SGD70 for bottle of 10 pcs .
Why MAL more expensive ?
I like the feeling after took Vigred , just like Superman . watch her lay in front of u and moans happily . damn song . :D

Skyvergil83
25-08-2013, 12:46 PM
I just back from Sg , Sg pharmacy sell cheaper , only SGD70 for bottle of 10 pcs .
Why MAL more expensive ?
I like the feeling after took Vigred , just like Superman . watch her lay in front of u and moans happily . damn song . :D

One fact u should know is tat Malaysian government impose unreasonable tax to all imported things....

Charballking
25-08-2013, 04:52 PM
Vigred really geng . I just tested with GF yesterday night .
My didi become very hard and long . when insert into her pussy , she can feel the difference because the hardness and length .
I think it extend the time also because I chor very long time but still no sign of ejaculation . She moans so happily ...damn song look at her face .
Must try product .

mareco69
06-09-2013, 12:08 AM
anyone know where paris of divine is working now?

jpeniz
06-09-2013, 09:54 AM
anyone know where paris of divine is working now?

Huh? If I read correctly elsewhere, I think she is back at Divine already.

mareco69
07-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Huh? If I read correctly elsewhere, I think she is back at Divine already.

Just went there last few days, she was not around anymore.

Nick John
08-09-2013, 02:02 PM
I miss her so much .

cnyman
08-09-2013, 05:02 PM
There is one good PRC in Bukit Bintang very good in batin. Im sure you will be satisfied. send email to [email protected] for ctc. Damage 100 for batin/massage/bj. a bit extra if u want fj.

Already email to you weeks ago and no reply at all??

malau
13-09-2013, 12:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2RsLELLkq8

jerrystockton
13-09-2013, 01:57 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2RsLELLkq8
The clips is so nice until you need to post in all thread is it ? Zapped you :mad:

mareco69
05-11-2013, 12:47 AM
paris...miss u

Fuckereveryday
12-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Bro , I disagree that vibrator easily let her squirt , but waterfall yes .
Chances to make her squirt is low , very much depend on timing and good skill and good vibrator .
I bought many vibrators before , mostly are rubbish .
The best vibrator I got is Rampant rabbit , from day 1 I bought it (1 year ago) until now , she squirt 5 times jor .
This record consider great compared others vibrators .
I can remember well because the moment she squirt is terrible , she moans very loud , body twisting , her butt and pussy will keep moving in and out to let you chor deep deep into her ..... her leg will jarking ....
So , make sure u spray delay spray or using extension condom , then she will crazy ..
Most importance is keep trying and ask her the feeling , from there , u will become sex expert .
After she tried the sex pleasure , she will very enjoy it and u will happy with her change . High sex demand and crazy ...

Bro , your girl also jerking when reach orgasm ? ;)
My wife the same , when use vibrator , she will very fast reach orgasm . When keep stimulate her , she will jerking , whole body twited , and very very "noisy" .
Er.....er......er.....er........er ....er...er...er.....:D
Then piss ..
The feeling is damn great . :D
The best vibrator is Laviva rabbit but too expensive . The best alternative choice is AV vibrator which we always seen in Japan AV movie .
I check already , Sungei Wang or Times sq got . But more expensive compared to Tropicana city mall or Endah parade .

Fuckereveryday
12-11-2013, 05:08 PM
I heard Puchong puteri got one Batin by Indon woman . Very skilful and can blow 100% .
Last time I got ctc . Now lost jor . Any bro can share ?

roadwarriorgeek
14-11-2013, 08:21 AM
Hi bros,
Will be in KL next week staying at the doubletree. Anybody knows if there's a good place for batin nearby? Delivery to my room is even better. :)

Thanks.

watevarok
16-11-2013, 04:39 AM
Hi sbf bros

I'm goin kl next week..any recommendation for Urut batin or juagen ?

lostlilvirg
16-11-2013, 07:25 PM
http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=384053&page=8

two mp's in seri kembangan. I'm a regular there, services are always ichiban!

Fuckereveryday
16-11-2013, 11:14 PM
I will test there .

hardrock188
23-11-2013, 03:11 PM
I managed to get a booking with Irene few days ago. Waited for 15 min. extra because some bro late came out. Went into the cubical and she ask me to strip off and cover with towel, she'll be back. Once she is back, she start her message on my back every part of my shoulder to my lower back inch by inch. After finished massage, she provide tantric massage and rubbing her boobs on my face with her clothes on and ask me what I want for next. And I ask her back what she have. She answer me have Batin with HJ and I continue to ask her "What else?". She shyly reply what I want and I reply her what else other than Batin with HJ. She reply me "You should know other than that which is Adult's things. I ask her what is the price and she reply Batin with HJ=RM70, Batin with BBBJ & B2b=RM150 and all in 1 + FJ=RM200. And I took the RM150 package. She start with Batin and once she have finished we start DFK and slowly I take off her clothes but she was shy and she wear back her clothes. After awhile of DFK, she allowed me to take off her clothes. After took off her clothes, her boobs are really awesome with huge areola. After that I start sucking her boobs and fingering her and down soft to DATY her with tongue fucking her which she loves it. She really horny during DATY. After that I turn to 69 until she can't stand it anymore. She star BBBJ me after I've finished DATY her. She BBBJ me till I CIM and she still continue BBBJ for another 1 min. or 2.

Name: Irene
Body: Small size
Boob: 10/10 (Natural D Cup)
Pussy: Trim
Massage: 10/10 (for me)
BBBJ: 10/10 (CIM already still continue sucking)
DATY: Yes
Finger: Yes
DFK: Yes
FJ: Available but didn't try
CIM: Yes
WIR: For sure
Damage: RM70 (Front Desk for 1.5 hours and discount for early bird) + RM150 (Batin+B2b+CIM)

She start work around 12 noon till 6pm for Mon. to Fri. and 1pm - 5pm for Sat.

streamflow335
08-12-2013, 06:22 PM
may be bro can try this PRC with 40DD boobs. No regret. Her place is clean well kept. She uses foot, hand, elbow, palm to massage. Can hang her up and screw to maximum screaming. Damn shiot. only 300 for 2 shots. one shot 200. outcall 400.Good luck!

email me [email protected].

bankrobber
16-12-2013, 11:10 PM
kind bros, any good spots nearby kl sentral area? ;) thanks in adv!

streamflow335
21-12-2013, 01:43 AM
You want good spot in KL? email [email protected] for massage shiot shiot and fuck deep deep. No regret. Money worth. 200 for 4 in 1. body massage, juagen, bj, fj. she has very good natural sweet voice , fair skin , friendly look, treat u like abang, better husband. very big boobs 38DD, some bro say 40DD. Can try her.

send email [email protected] for ctc

freshman1976
02-01-2014, 01:33 PM
may be bro can try this PRC with 40DD boobs. No regret. Her place is clean well kept. She uses foot, hand, elbow, palm to massage. Can hang her up and screw to maximum screaming. Damn shiot. only 300 for 2 shots. one shot 200. outcall 400.Good luck!

hi..where is this place?? thanks

irontech
02-01-2014, 11:59 PM
You want good spot in KL? email [email protected] for massage shiot shiot and fuck deep deep. No regret. Money worth. 200 for 4 in 1. body massage, juagen, bj, fj. she has very good natural sweet voice , fair skin , friendly look, treat u like abang, better husband. very big boobs 38DD, some bro say 40DD. Can try her.

Bro, emailed to you. Please check Gmail.

Thanks.

Blackpen
03-01-2014, 03:17 PM
any bro have puchong batin ctc? :D

freshman1976
09-01-2014, 05:45 PM

please email [email protected]

thanks

fromcar
09-01-2014, 06:17 PM
no really sure where is it

grenade
09-01-2014, 08:49 PM
Bros,

please provide any contact for good batin near Hilton PJ SS2.
You may mail me at [email protected]

Ciao.

mareco69
17-01-2014, 05:37 PM
any good urut batin in mount kiara or sir hartamas vicinity?

samcooper99
20-01-2014, 10:12 AM

Hey bro, in KL next week. Staying at Hilton. Pls send me details. Thanks. [email protected]

KatoeyLover69
18-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated 18 February 2014 :-

'YOU WANT MASSAGE?' Sex - cheap and easy in KL & suburbs

THE presence of sex workers and gambling dens in a USJ mall, here, is tarnishing the image of the township as a safe family haven.

A recent Streets check found the illicit activities were taking place openly inside the mall.

Several shady spas and gambling dens can be found in the mall, which is popular among school and college students.

Our eye-opening experience began when we entered a large open arcade in the mall.

Initially, it looked like any other arcade with video games and basketball machines.

As we walked further in, we saw a line of slot and pinball machines, beside which were four computers linked to online casinos.

Even on a weekday afternoon, the gambling machines were almost fully occupied.

Curious, we asked the staff at the counter if we could gamble and was told that the online casinos in the arcade were reserved for those who spend a minimum of RM50.

"If you want to gamble with a smaller amount, you can go to the shop in the middle of the mall," said the operator.

Foreign women soliciting for customers are seen hanging about outside shop lots in Jalan Tun Razak. Pix by Asyraf Hamzah

Variety of services on offer

We followed the operator's directions and found ourselves at a heavily-tinted door. We rang the bell and waited to be let in.

Inside, there were rows of computers linked to online casinos. As we sat down, we were offered free beverages.

We left after a while and continued walking around the mall. At one point, we came to a row of shops which had their shutters closed.

Standing suspiciously at the end of the row, a foreign woman who looked East Asian approached us.

"You want massage?" she asked.

We said no and as we left, we saw other women soliciting for customers.

We stopped at two massage parlours where we were offered a variety of sexual massages.

At one parlour, the clear glass doors were locked after we entered.

The other parlour, with a sign indicating "reflexology massages", had a room with partitions. The rooms were dark, lit only by a small bed light.

While our shoulders were being massaged, we were repeatedly asked to consider sexual massages.

"You will like it," said one of the foreign girls, explaining that tips received from the sexual massages were their only source of income.

Good pay!

Some of them told us that they made around RM200 to RM500 daily from their illicit services.

The most disturbing part of the entire episode was that numerous families and children could be heard through the thin walls.

When contacted, the Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ ) enforcement director Major (Rtd) Mohd Rasip Rasul said the council continuously conducted operations at the mall.

However, it was a continuous challenge for them as the outlets would reopen under a new registered name and licence holder.

He added that after each operation, they would inform the police as only the police could arrest the sex workers.

Embarrassing - what are DBKL, vice cops doing?

In Kuala Lumpur, the presence of foreign prostitutes in the commercial area opposite Wisma Indah in Jalan Tun Razak is also tarnishing the image of the businesses operating there.

Raid after raid by enforcement officers from the Immigration department has not brought any permanent results as the prostitutes will return to the streets openly offering illicit services to customers.

Business owners operating there are fed up with their continued presence. A check by Streets found foreign women, believed to be prostitutes, loitering in the area.

A sundry shop owner, who only wanted to be known as Taha, said most of these prostitutes loitered around the entrances of the shop lots, making the walkway narrow and difficult to go through.

"Despite the raids by the authorities and complaints, the problem still persists," he said, adding that the prostitutes have been around for more than two years.

"It is very embarrassing that we have to go through this situation every day. My business is affected as even my regular customers hardly come to my shop because of the prostitutes," he said.

"Previously, there were two commercial banks in the area. The banks shifted because these prostitutes would approach the customers and offer their services," he claimed.

Taha said the prostitutes would begin offering their services as early as 10am.

A private sector employee who did not want to be identified said that numerous complaints have been sent to the Immigration department as well as to the Prime Minister's department.

"However, the problem still continues as after each raid, the prostitutes usually return a week later and back to their activities," he said.

"I hope that the authorities will take more stringent action next time."
------ KatoeyNewsNetwork

roadwarriorgeek
10-10-2014, 07:46 AM
Reviving an old thread rather than start new one.

So any bros got new/current places for batin in KL? Outcall to hotel is great too on those lazy days. I'll be in the Renaissance hotel next week for work so doing some advanced planning. :D

Thanks.

A2020
11-06-2015, 12:34 AM
Hi, now days seem less report or famous massage / urut batin place ???

Seem now all go for direct FJ.......

Last time still got 3G, Berlin, Semarak, Tang Dynasty......, anyone here still go for massage??

HiFive
11-06-2015, 07:36 AM
Im gg KL next week. Any batin to recommend? Staying at Grand Dorsett.

HHM12
11-06-2015, 07:55 AM

Bro , her age ?
Mind shae her ctc .

HowShuang
16-07-2015, 03:05 AM
Bro, have you been to MP at Endah Parade, Sri Petaling lately? Any new discovery of ML to be recommend?

There seems to be some pretty and thumbs up review for ML at Relax Reflexology at 3rd Floor, Endah Parade near to a bookstore?

Share us your FR if any, thanks

ahbeng86
21-07-2015, 10:05 PM
any good batin massage in kl? pls pm..

mareco69
30-07-2015, 10:26 PM
any good batin massage in kl? pls pm..

batin in kl almost everywhere got la. just walk in to any shoplot

roadwarriorgeek
22-08-2015, 11:49 AM
batin in kl almost everywhere got la. just walk in to any shoplot

Well, lots of shops that offer but those who are not regular don't know which ones are good. That's why we have this forum so bros can help each other, right? :)

Anyway, I'll be in town again in October. Any bros with latest info on what's good, especially outcall, would be very grateful for updates here. I'll be in the KLCC area probably renaissance, M.O. or traders. Always looking for good batin. :D

parkville
30-08-2015, 07:18 PM
many places in around kl offer more than batin. especially in sunway, kuchai lama and kota damansara area.

heyheyhey
15-02-2016, 10:00 PM
Gg to one world bandar utama, any place to recommend

Leeman9000
17-08-2016, 12:44 AM
Hi it's been awhile...didn't post anything here. How are all bros

Kickinloud
09-11-2016, 11:46 PM
anyone with good recommendation for batin in kl? will be there in 2 weeks. i tried may before but lost her number. anyone still have her number?

fame19877
14-11-2016, 12:23 PM
Can share contact or location please

fame19877
14-11-2016, 12:26 PM
I managed to get a booking with Irene few days ago. Waited for 15 min. extra because some bro late came out. Went into the cubical and she ask me to strip off and cover with towel, she'll be back. Once she is back, she start her message on my back every part of my shoulder to my lower back inch by inch. After finished massage, she provide tantric massage and rubbing her boobs on my face with her clothes on and ask me what I want for next. And I ask her back what she have. She answer me have Batin with HJ and I continue to ask her "What else?". She shyly reply what I want and I reply her what else other than Batin with HJ. She reply me "You should know other than that which is Adult's things. I ask her what is the price and she reply Batin with HJ=RM70, Batin with BBBJ & B2b=RM150 and all in 1 + FJ=RM200. And I took the RM150 package. She start with Batin and once she have finished we start DFK and slowly I take off her clothes but she was shy and she wear back her clothes. After awhile of DFK, she allowed me to take off her clothes. After took off her clothes, her boobs are really awesome with huge areola. After that I start sucking her boobs and fingering her and down soft to DATY her with tongue fucking her which she loves it. She really horny during DATY. After that I turn to 69 until she can't stand it anymore. She star BBBJ me after I've finished DATY her. She BBBJ me till I CIM and she still continue BBBJ for another 1 min. or 2.

Damage: RM70 (Front Desk for 1.5 hours and discount for early bird) + RM150 (Batin+B2b+CIM)

Can share contact and location. Thanks a lot

legharry
14-11-2016, 03:36 PM
PLease share contact also thanks.

callmehorny
18-12-2016, 02:08 PM
up.. up ...up... the threat is too quiet..

Choico
25-01-2017, 11:00 PM
Hello guys, I'm new to this "Batin" mp and so on. I hope that someone can give me recommendation for any mp where I can have a MILF, huhu. I live near Bangsar and I hope I can get good recommendation as a first timer. :D:p

* strongly hope for a curvy MILF, like the one in Japanese anime, hahaha!

cromok
03-02-2017, 01:15 PM
share her contact plz sir..tq [email protected]

cromok
25-02-2017, 09:35 AM

me details [email protected] tq bro

expunged19
12-03-2017, 05:36 PM
Seeking contacts for good Batin places in KL near seputeh/sunway mentari

unclesam1980
17-03-2017, 04:27 PM
Looking for good batin place in subang/PJ, thanks

babidoll
16-08-2017, 11:45 AM
Looking for batin around subang/pj areas. Pls pm me!

Mastraveler
05-02-2018, 10:57 PM

*Bro share me location too or her contact number*

Mastraveler
05-02-2018, 10:58 PM

*Bro share me contact or location too**

Mastraveler
05-02-2018, 10:59 PM

*Bro share us contact or location*

Mastraveler
05-02-2018, 11:04 PM
Anyone know PJ SS2 got any nice & fun MP?

erobaka
27-03-2019, 05:36 PM
Is there anymore recent good batin places pls pm me if any :)

mjir8279
20-04-2019, 07:20 AM
*Bro share us contact or location*

Hi bro...can share me the location

missing
23-11-2021, 10:14 AM
Anymore Batin in KL?

xxxgirls
24-11-2021, 10:49 PM
Mind share ctc and location ?

Jonnyjonathan
29-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Can recommend batin place in damansara or pj

woonchong
30-11-2021, 10:51 AM
My recent FR -

Name : Yum (kedahan)
Age : 19 ( so bloody young..honestly...my youngest ever batin girl )
Boobs : C Cup (unbelievable..i didnt believe it was for real...her mum must have fed her with lots of birds nest during her puberty years)
AR : YES..but additional rm50 ... however... she didnt strip..just mere boob and arse groping...
Face : 5/10 ..( here's the down point... her face..is like those kampung girl face la...if look at her face....i dont think i could have cum... jialat!)
Massage : erm.. not a place to go for those bros who are into the "real" massage....
Return to Massage (RTM) : erm...yeah..i might..but i would ..but i would wan to try someother prettier girls...
Damage : rm39(massage) + 50(batin) + 50(AR)
anyway..had a chat with the cashier... she said... nowadays very dangerous... dunno y wind is blowing so strongly... anyway nothing for me to worry ar..im going back to hometown soon...
Cheers