PDA

View Full Version : Batin in KL

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

siripanryan
01-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Can anybody recommend any places in KL with skilled massage/batin ladies? :o

Thanks,
Ng

You can try DManja at Damansara Perdana, local, good at batin, the also used tongue to massage your brot.

AA Fun
01-02-2009, 02:51 PM
You can try DManja at Damansara Perdana, local, good at batin, the also used tongue to massage your brot.

Bro siripanryan,

Who would you recommend in DManja that provide "tongue service" and the damage? Is DManja near Presidential Spa, by any chance?

Thanks, bro
AA Fun

grafica
04-02-2009, 03:16 PM
bro...
where the Dmanja actually....... alot of massage shop at kota damansara.....

reuters
05-02-2009, 04:03 PM
Sidetrack a bit.
There is a street near Melia Kuala Lumpur that is full of MP. Not sure of the street name but seems happening. The ladies would call out to you asking to you try their massage. Mix of Chinese & Malay.
Wanted to try but was with gf & I was only there for a night only.

hellboy66
05-02-2009, 07:03 PM
just wondering if besides the hj's and extras... anywhere in kl you can get a 'soapy-massage' also?

LowProfiler
06-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Bro, where's this Golden Finger?

~LP

This is an quick update for the previous fr. about breastfeeding session in Golden Finger.

Name : Linda
the details as per described in previous fr..and willing to offer MP address for good.Some of them are good at massage as this to be a clean joint and limited of them offer a little hanky panky thingy there..

Cheers,
kent

KENT105
06-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Oh! Bro, its near metroprima KEPONG. Spend some time going round and round at the shoplot area near CIMB,OSK and Alliance Bank..You will find it..It's easy to find

8showstopper8
08-02-2009, 10:46 AM
Went to 3G yesterday. but unfortunately its seems to be closed. Went up to the shop, the shop gate is close with big Lock. Any brothers know Is 3G still operating?:(

8showstopper8
09-02-2009, 07:20 PM
Finally i went to 3G yesterday in Kuchai Lama with my friend. Went in, Ms tang said have to wait for 15mins. Finally after 15mins,my turn came. Went into the third cubicle, a prc name ah ying waiting for me. My friend hit the jackpot, he got Lily,just right beside my cubicle.

Name: Ah Ying
Face: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs: don know
mssage: 5/10
Catbath: no
B2B: Nope
HJ: 7
BJ: 7
Fingering: yes,inside.
FK: Nope
GFE: Avarage – talk a lot ,
damage :rm80+20 tips
Overall: 7/10

Name: Lily
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: C cup
mssage: 7/10
Catbath: dunno
B2B: dunno
HJ: yes
BJ: yes
Fingering: yes
FK: Nope
GFE: talk a lot ,
damage :rm80+20tips
Overall: 7/10

Lily told my friend, nxtime my friend came no need to book her, she will serve him automatically.

LowProfiler
18-02-2009, 06:05 PM
Bro, I went thr to have a look see.. the OKT asking for RM125 for massage and HJ. :eek: Is that accurate or was he trying to chop me?

~LP

Oh! Bro, its near metroprima KEPONG. Spend some time going round and round at the shoplot area near CIMB,OSK and Alliance Bank..You will find it..It's easy to find

swingerswagger
19-02-2009, 08:23 AM
If its one and a half hour then i guess its standard. probably tryin to chop you if its only an hour. Or the girl is very very good or pretty.:D

6" boy
04-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Finally i went to 3G yesterday in Kuchai Lama with my friend.

I was in KL last Thursday. Went to this 3G place as recommended by my colleagues and is only walking distance from my office. Went there full house. The lady said have to wait for 40 min. I cannot wait because have to rush back to JB by bus. So lan lan balik.

persona98
04-03-2009, 05:17 PM
where is this 3G located? kuchai lama where?

swingerswagger
05-03-2009, 09:00 AM
Know wheres KFC in Kuchai lama? Its nearby. Next to KK autoshop upstairs.

GuGuBird
05-03-2009, 10:06 AM
bro,3g is kk workshop upstair or beside kk shop upstair?
can i know which floor? n izzit without signboard one?

swingerswagger
05-03-2009, 03:54 PM
Think it has a altar outside, take the steps next to the workshop, 2ndfloor,

Correct me if i'm wrong please. :D

cheokkh
05-03-2009, 05:22 PM
May I know what is the damage around?

kt700502
05-03-2009, 08:02 PM
been a long while since my visit to this mp which is nearby tesco puchong, nearby bank tiger. called up b4 while on my way, my usual ml is not around but new blood is in the house. disappointed but curious to find out more on that new ml.

reached there in 5 min. called again to gain entrance. same old deco, smoke a cigger and some chinese tea, and proceeded to the 'curtained room'. the new ml came in minutes, quite talkative. she actually retired from mp for 1-2 yrs, being 'pao' by a man, partnership broke out and came back into the scene. in fact, that was her first day after came back from retirement.

went naked, lied dn. and her massage is so so only. strength is not there yet, massage skill too need to polish... really not in form just yet.

chubby face with big body, a handful set of meatballs but sucking. boring and took me awhile to come. ;) bbbj skill is quite except a bit short on the suction power.

no: 33
face: 6/10 (chubby with short hair)
boobs: 5/10 (no milking, discounted points)
bbbj: 6/10
wir: yes, but for my usual ml :p

hapi hunting!!!

Pundek
06-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Hello Bros. Just wondering. Any update on bro leeman's place in TTDI? Was thinking of heading there next week. Any recommendations? thnks in advance :)

hkdc
06-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Hello Bros. Just wondering. Any update on bro leeman's place in TTDI? Was thinking of heading there next week. Any recommendations? thnks in advance :)

I still go there at least twice a month. Tried PRC Ivy while Suki was away, not bad but I think fake boobs. Suki is back so back to her again.
The place is charging RM158 for the package - massage and bm. Actually, I prefer to pay for the massage and the rest I negotiate with the ml. Good luck.

dchaikl
08-03-2009, 02:14 PM
try Cindy PRC

swingerswagger
10-03-2009, 12:03 AM
Try ask for a Jenny quite sweet, from Leemans, but that was pretty long ago not sure if shes still there.

Theres a Thai Massage Centre with B2B in Hartamas. Doing not too bad which i heard, will try it out and post details. :D

Apparently RK has new girls there as well...

cikoi
11-03-2009, 10:30 PM
i'm now with my partner have take over a spa bussines in ampang. we provide body massage and batin now don't have many worker so all bro if you have local and local chinese girl want to work at my massage center you can pm me. i will give you comission rm200 after the girl work 1 month with us

toledo
12-03-2009, 12:04 AM
Hi,
I am not familar in KL but I am going there next week staying in Park Royal Hotel. Any bro can recommend some good place/MP to cheong? thanks a lot.

caseykee
12-03-2009, 12:35 PM
Hi,
I am not familar in KL but I am going there next week staying in Park Royal Hotel. Any bro can recommend some good place/MP to cheong? thanks a lot.

bro toledo
u can try at old klang road that a hotel name park view hotel at taman OUG
4 flor real Massage all lady not bad 1 some 2 sesson only 150+ just for M .
and at night u can try out some good place at the beach club just near ur hotel ne .
hope u enjoy

yesno80
12-03-2009, 09:52 PM
bro toledo
and at night u can try out some good place at the beach club just near ur hotel ne .
hope u enjoy

old klang road got Park View Hotel??? where is it located? didn't know about it... hehehe...

toledo
14-03-2009, 12:51 AM
bro toledo
hope u enjoy

Thanks bro.
sorry, What do they have in beach club??

swingerswagger
16-03-2009, 01:17 PM
Prob just Fls or pinoys waiting to be picked up. Heaps of them around there.

cos its like a westerners joint:D

mockyducky
16-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I called 3G, but the guy who answered only spoke in Mandarin..problem is, I am a "banana"...

kawa333
17-03-2009, 07:37 AM
Was at hartamas (same joint as TTDI) the other day, had mickey for massage and batin.

looks: 5.5/10 (chubby chubby type)
boobs: 6/10 (normal special)
hj: 6.5/10 (very accomodating and playful type)

kt700502
17-03-2009, 09:11 PM
i was at this spa which is re-opened about a month back, nearby puteri mark of puchong. if u r coming out from the putri mark, take left and follow the road and turn right eventually, there u go.

went into the small reception area, check on the prices. 1 hr traditional msg is 50, 90 min is 80. traditional batin is listed on the menu, yes.. there is a price menu :D, but i cannot recall the price listed. wanted to take the 90 min + batin but the lady who provides the batin service went off coz i visited this place at 11pm :P the reception recommended the "siok" type of batin instead which i passed. the spa service, jacuzi + steam bath +sauna is 28 but 18 if u take up any massage package.

have a look at the spa area.. simple and clean but dun expect hotel standard.

1st floor have big area with some sofa, few lcd and bar. but i m not sure are they providing any free food / drink.

there are only 4 msg lady, one provide pure traditional msg. i tried her skill, average to my liking, itz ok for lower body section but not for back and hand.

i saw another lady that s quite syt and sweet... if she provides the siok msg.. i will go for it then.

have fun :)

penetration
19-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Today was having lunch somewhere near Cheras and was reading the papers. Check out the massage ads and decided to choose one since I'm free for the rest of the day. Saw one mentioned in Tmn Maluri with an IC number stated born in year 1983 which means 26 years old. Very interesting and gave her a call. She picked up and voice wise was ok. Ask her whereabout and was told Wisma Indah... what happen to Tmn Maluri in the ad? Nevermind... was quoted RM80 for an hour massage with batin.. price ok... reach there and gave her another call. Was told to go up the 5th floor. As i was walking out of the lift, my heart was pumping fast coz do not know what to expect. Walk through the alley with my handphone in hand. Then came across this lady standing behind the grill. To my horror, this Dino is at least 40 years of age and short and fat. Face i will rate only 3/10. She mention name and I quickly said no. I quickly walk away, switch off my handphone and took the lift down and ran. She call later and I told her i went to the wrong building and will visit her next time..... this newspaper ad thingy is really exciting but yet scary too.

2free
19-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Face i will rate only 3/10. She mention name and I quickly said no. I quickly walk away, switch off my handphone and took the lift down and ran. She call later and I told her i went to the wrong building and will visit her next time..... this newspaper ad thingy is really exciting but yet scary too.

So far, most gals who advertised on papers cannot make it when it comes to look. Moreover the prices they state are on the high side... reason being "professional massuer". May be it is just my luck.

swingerswagger
19-03-2009, 05:47 PM
wow thats a hilarious story, luckily u ran off. if not ur FR will be so much more angrier.. hahaha peace out

penetration
20-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Luckily she was standing at the grill waiting for me or else I will need to give her another call to ask which unit. By then, there's no turning point liao... phew...

swingerswagger
20-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Try hartamas mont kiara and solaris there are a few new spas there, as in massage spas.

Dssential Spa behind soulout
Dgardenspa at solaris near the mamak.

B2B massage for RM150 i suggest u ask for just Rm95 standard batin and keep ur balance cash in the car or something. :D else most will blow the balance 55 for B2B.

swingerswagger
20-03-2009, 11:28 AM
PS there is also

Aura TTDI branch in hartamas near Farenheit Bar behind maybank row
and also GI at the same row as Blackhole pub.
There is also one at the same row as safiz corner called woodlands.
One same row as maybank forgot the name.

Best if u call once u are at the entrance but don't go up first ask for further info
don't go up there and get dissapointed or a nightmare if something attends to you. i'm sure all here are looking for more pleasent looking girls right, prettier better looking ones.

kt700502
20-03-2009, 08:59 PM
having dinner with fren and told him about the re-open spa nearby puteri mart. and he damn desperate to try it out coz all this while batin is just another handjob session. :D

reached there, ask for batin service only, coz i need to rush for another appointment. there r 2 ml that provide this batin service that evenning, orange and sha.

went to 1st floor and the ml brought us to the 2nd floor. stripped to birthday suite and lie on my back, opened leg and kang kang. Orang sat in between, started from knee, thigh... lower abdominal, my pair of bola-s and shaft and small head. repeated that for 3-4 times. quite a enjoying session but i tried better batin before. while having my good time, i heard my fren saying, AiYoo... SAkiT... AiyAaaa..... :D

my fren paid rm80+ for both his and my batin session which lasted about 20+ min.

will come back for msg + batin (1 hr), if i didn't recall wrongly, is rm88.

penetration
21-03-2009, 11:51 AM
Yesterday nite, HM had a gathering with her ex schoolmates. So I called up a cheong friend for drink in Cheras. After a few beers, we decide to get ourself a rub. It was already 11.15pm and we went to Tmn Connaught to try our luck. 1st we went up to LB and was told close aredi. Not much choice, we went to Bagus Thai but also said they are close for the night. We then went to Oriental behind the petrol stations. I have heard some bad comments about this place and ML here but no other choice. Walk in and was greeted by the middle age man. Lucky us, they are still open for business. Opted an hour massage for RM48. The PRC ML assigned to me was an MILF while my friend got himself a SYT. Anyway, went upstairs stripped and the session begins. The massage was terrible. Press here .. pinch there.. no pressure at all and all the while was yawning... Heard my friend kept chatting with his ML and seems to be having a great time. He then ask me if I would like to add another 30 minutes or not. I said no coz waste money only if i do so but told him i could wait for him if he wanted to. My ML kept persuading me to take another 30 minutes but i rejected her. She seems to be unhappy.. so what. No teasing were made which I don't wish any from her. Times up, got dressed and head down to pay. Since got to wait for my friend, I chit chat with the boss there. Told him that the one assigned to me is not good but he say maybe its late and they are getting tired. He promise will give me a better one next time. Oklor. Later on found out that the Spotz Reflex at Tmn Connaught also belong to him. My friend came down with a happy face. Simple FR below:-

My ML
Name: Dunno Xiao what aredi.. who cares
Looks: 5/10
Body: 5/10
Massage: 4/10
WIR: not for her
Damage: RM48

My friends ML
Name: dunno
Looks: 7/10
Body:7/10
Massage: dunno how to rate coz not me but should be good enough as he added 30 minutes.. haha
WIR: yes
Damage: 1 1/2 hour RM78 + extra RM50

A few days ago encounter a Dino from newspaper advertisement and now this lousy ML. Not a good week for me.

swingerswagger
21-03-2009, 04:10 PM
Bro penetration

Go hartamas area there seem to be better ones there. :D

al-pharqkiu
21-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Rounding wit my friend n we end up in Kepong. But due bad memory (no eat fish so no omiga3), can't recall wat i read here... plus since Kepong not my area, i oso dun really know wat ********** in FR means.

Try out luck n end up at G**d F****r. wat to do? signboard so big-big, blind man oso can see.

Very eagle alredi. so go up n ask price. dunno wat captain say bing-bong-biang-and-dunno-wat-talking-him-so-fast. all we know is rm125 for 1.5hrs + HJ (batin). we to lazy to walk out but it seems pricey. Captain say the NL ML will be young n nice looking. So ok.

real regret. this is wat happen when small head take over big head.

end up my ML is not 'young n nice looking'. massage is ok but i have got better one n not so expensive. oso massage is very SOP. nothing new or memorable. some more very oily. I tot at this price, sure can AR. see-see. must pay some more. shit. rm50 for AR top.

name: no mood to ask
massage: 5/10
batin: 5/10 (nothing really special. ML dun really pull balls or anything. but at least ML spend sometime playing there n rub my backside.)
AR: din take. cost rm50 to roam north. south is forbidden.
damage: rm125
WIR: hell no. even if strike lottery oso i dowan go back

extra1: after come out of MP, my friend n i complain cock feels itchy. dunno wat oil they use.
extra2: my fren ML is nicer looking. some more wear shorts! seldom see ML wear shorts. she looks like 19 or 20 but was told she abt 23. i think i would be happy if i get her. but WIR for her? nolar. dowan to pay so much.

al-pharqkiu
21-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Try hartamas mont kiara and solaris there are a few new spas there, as in massage spas.

Dssential Spa behind soulout
Dgardenspa at solaris near the mamak.

B2B massage for RM150 i suggest u ask for just Rm95 standard batin and keep ur balance cash in the car or something. :D else most will blow the balance 55 for B2B.
how good is B2B?

wen to ttdi one yesterday. i say dat the package is not cheap. rm180 for 1hour 20min. suppose to be all inclusive (massage + hj + B2B). massage was ok. nothing good. i still prefer suki. after more than 2 years (i think), i still remember her massage skills. this one is only yesterday but i can't really remember. ML looks ok.

B2B was disappoint. ML only took off top. i ask why not bottom. ML say its not. only top. she then use boobs to gently touch my body. like dat oso call B2B?

jenny
massage: 6/10
b2b: package, so yes. but disappointing coz b2b with only top off.
damage: rm180.

swingerswagger
22-03-2009, 01:49 PM
B2B over those 2 places are full on, they take everything off, can AR depends on the girl. but so far ive tried they didnt have a problem doing AR south. guess u have to get them in the mood or something. not too sure.

They are thai girls so the massage is pretty rough and hard. DGard offers BBBJ but not everygirl it seems and only when u get them in the mood.

but i think they won't do it if its just normal massage batin.

cibaiman008
23-03-2009, 12:10 PM
anyone tried Aura in ttdi recently? whats the service like now? is stephanie still there? or got better young gals now? anyone to intro for DGard?

thanks

sh@ke
24-03-2009, 01:18 PM
PS there is also

Aura TTDI branch in hartamas near Farenheit Bar behind maybank row
and also GI at the same row as Blackhole pub.
There is also one at the same row as safiz corner called woodlands.
One same row as maybank forgot the name.

Best if u call once u are at the entrance but don't go up first ask for further info
don't go up there and get dissapointed or a nightmare if something attends to you. i'm sure all here are looking for more pleasent looking girls right, prettier better looking ones.

hi Swingerswagger,all the above that you have mentioned are in Hartamas as well?GI and woodlands?whats their package?thanks mate

penetration
25-03-2009, 10:55 AM
I did the newspaper massage advertisement hunting again yesterday. I was around Batu Caves area and had a copy of newspaper. As usual, flip the pages to the classified to see if there's any maasage nearby. To my surprise, there's quite a number of it. Called up a few numbers and chose 1 that I think should have a better deal. Her name was Siti and was told that there were 3 massuer working there. Ask if they operate in a shop and was told that they work in a shophouse. Damage was RM80 for an hour massage and batin. OKlar... went to the said place. The address in the ad was again different from the actual premises. I think this is a way so that MIB could not grab hold of them too easily. Reach the place at 2.15pm and called that I have arrive at ther doorstep. Do not know what to expect, I was already thinking of giving an excuse to go off if her looks are not up to my expectation. But she turns up to be a quite average 24 year old Bakso chubby looking gal. Oklar.. went in lor. No one was in the house. Ask where's the other 2 massuer and she said not arrive yet. Lead me to a room with a mattress on the floor. Stripped myself and the session begins. Massage was just okie but her GFE made up the points. We were chatting away througout the session. Then the batin part. Ohya, did I tell u guys that she has quite some knockers!! I think at least 36C. She sits next to me and I thought to myself I must AR those melons. The batin was actually more to a handjob. I sat up and started to feel those melons but was ask to pay more if wanna take off the clothes. OK.. agreed on another RM20 top up. Took off her clothes and started to grab a handful of it. Really big ones but a bit saggy. Roamed down south and got rejected. Ask if she does FJ but to my dismay no. After a few minutes, shot my load. Saw another massuer on the way out but below average on looks.

Name: Siti (Bakso)
Looks: 5/10 but after dimming lights got 6/10 lar
Body: 6/10 chubby but not that fat
Boobs: i think 36C
Batin: 6/10
GFE:7/10
Damage: RM80 + RM20 extra

kawa333
29-03-2009, 07:47 AM
Was at this classical aroma in uptown (opp mcdonalds), they have thai and prc girls there and tried this prc named yoyo.

massage: 5/10 (nothing to shout about)
looks: 6/10
body: 6/10
boobs: should be a B
hj: 6/10
bbbj:5/10 (not very enjoying, can feel her teeth!)
gfe: 8/10 (very friendly)
damage: 140 for b2b + 50 for bbbj

uncorked
03-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Went to RK and Aura TTDI...but it was feb or march thanks to all C/heng recon.:o

RK forgot da lady name. GFE very good. massage sop, end up B2b for 158.
off load at the petit bobs:p

Aura...was assign stephanie. GFE ok, massage sop. 158 package B2b but panties on...AR must pay extra hmmm:ook lah

kim.malling
06-04-2009, 01:31 AM
Dear all:D,
We are looking for young female masseurs age 19-30 years in PJ area.
If you have any gals to intro please email me at [email protected],
for every successful introduce we will pay comission rm300/gal after the lady successful 1 mth works with us.just email us and we will contact you asap.prefer only non-malay status.
Thanks.
Hope you guys can help me out......Cheers!!:):)

kapalkorek
06-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Please all don't go to Bayu Aromatherapy in Ampang (near De Palma Hotel & Ampang point). Service really sucks. My session suppose to be 1:30 hrs but it finished after just 1 hr. The ML (zura) rushed off because her boyfriend was waiting outside to take her home. Nothing to shout about the batin from belakang... just touching2 from behind... no feels at all. And no roaming whatsoever... and the damage was RM130! I feel cheated. Not going there again. And the malay guy at the reception is really hampeh one... I know the boss is OK but he hired all the wrong staff.

uncorked
06-04-2009, 03:58 PM
Hmm.

after a massive makan and beer session and half drunk last week.

But little head still think of action.

so was brought by freind near taman desa or kuchai..so drunk don't know location liao now...

1 1/2 massage for 88 or something.

tip for tfk 50. if want touch-touch plus 50. B2B plus 50.

told ML pocket left 100. she agree for b2b at 100.

thanks god. nice 34b..c..too drunk/sure?...off load at her boobs and some of my loads spill her face..she angry:p

damm..have to ask my fren how to go back le

total damage 188 for massage+b2b.

swingerswagger
07-04-2009, 09:50 AM
Recently went to this parlour in Solaris, Mont Kiara

Had a reasonable gal, the man at the counter was very friendly spoke to him and he offered some smokes. Told me how was the pricing like and recommended me someone. I was complaining about the parking like crazy to him.

I went in the room and waited, so this girl came in, she was thai and very friendly and sexy, body wise . face was ok and she started giving me a very strong thai massage. bros that like strong hard massages will like this place. As it was a little too rough i told her to slow it down.

After the massage she strip naked and started to rub me all over B2b she was very friendly and then she asked whether i wanted to cum how many times and giggled. i said her 2wice maybe if possible. her tits were fake as i could felt it was hard. but she had a nice shape and i could feel her wet pussy as she gave me b2b but she didnt want u to put ur fingers inside. she will stop u if u do. she then proceeded to give me a bj and i unloaded on her face. she smiled at me and then clean me up. and rubbed my back abit. after awhile she turn me around and started massaging my dick again and ask if it was ready. got to give her a compliment for the effort she put to try make me come again. couldn do it as i was week and told her it was ok. she then asked if i wanted to take a shower with her, i said it was alright and i would be going back home to take a bath anyways. She hugged me after bringing me a cup of tea and we bid goodbye. i tipped her 20

total damage was 150 +20 tip
name: shirley
Body 8/10 apart from that fake boobs. Tight and firm ass. would have stuck my finger in it if she didnt mind.
Face 6/10 but makes up for the service
GFE. 8/10 friendly as well
RTF- Yea once in awhile.

Thanks for reading, drop me a pm if directions are needed.;)

flyguy
07-04-2009, 10:54 AM
so many so called spas n aromatheraphy centres offering batin n b2b - esp in areas like sri hartamas where there are at least a dozen operating under the guise.

marcusevansax
07-04-2009, 06:28 PM
been going to the spas at solaris this past few months, but oddly in the past 2 weeks, those places seemed to be closed. at first, the sign says closed on monday and i thought that was strange as it was always opened.
now, any other day it just says closed.

Something happened?

hellboy66
09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
More details of the Solaris mp please!

v3r0n
09-04-2009, 03:31 AM

Had a reasonable gal, the man at the counter was very friendly spoke to him and he offered some smokes. Told me how was the pricing like and recommended me someone. I was complaining about the parking like crazy to him.

I went in the room and waited, so this girl came in, she was thai and very friendly and sexy, body wise . face was ok and she started giving me a very strong thai massage. bros that like strong hard massages will like this place. As it was a little too rough i told her to slow it down.

After the massage she strip naked and started to rub me all over B2b she was very friendly and then she asked whether i wanted to cum how many times and giggled. i said her 2wice maybe if possible. her tits were fake as i could felt it was hard. but she had a nice shape and i could feel her wet pussy as she gave me b2b but she didnt want u to put ur fingers inside. she will stop u if u do. she then proceeded to give me a bj and i unloaded on her face. she smiled at me and then clean me up. and rubbed my back abit. after awhile she turn me around and started massaging my dick again and ask if it was ready. got to give her a compliment for the effort she put to try make me come again. couldn do it as i was week and told her it was ok. she then asked if i wanted to take a shower with her, i said it was alright and i would be going back home to take a bath anyways. She hugged me after bringing me a cup of tea and we bid goodbye. i tipped her 20

Body 8/10 apart from that fake boobs. Tight and firm ass. would have stuck my finger in it if she didnt mind.
RTF- Yea once in awhile.

pls enlight me where about this MP in solaris? name of the MP? PM me and thanks...

swingerswagger
09-04-2009, 09:25 AM
No idea bro bout the close Mps down at solaris, maybe u were just unlucky or there was an operation goin on:confused: no clue really sorry

For questions bout this place.
there are a few parlours at solaris. the one that i went to was the at the row right before coldstorage. The problem with this place is the parking, if bros wanna go don't ever go during the day go during the night for parking is a nightmare. Place is called d* G****spa. There would be a nice guy at the counter.Quite unlike the other assholes that usually sit behind the counter and behaving like a retard. Wouldnt want to name them or their location.:mad: Ask him for a good recommendation or someone pretty. They offer thai girls but there are not many at the moment.For he says the place is new. the door to this parlour is sought of slanting as u walk up the stairs there would be alot of cameras from different angles..

Have fun Hoes :D

Ps. If 150 is too expensive just opp for a standard thai massage and batin. Or u can always wait to see the girl till u op for b2b just let the guy at the counter know that. Keep ur spare cash in the car if u wanna save money and worry u LosEeee Control :eek:

omnickh
09-04-2009, 02:03 PM
Updates from 3G mp jalan kuchai.

Called Ms Tang at 12 noon yesterday.Me and my friend went to there straight at 3pm.Dont know why the 3G mp display stand has been removed,only got prayer altar
I chosed Li Li after reading good FR's about her and my friend took Xiao Hung.

Li Li
Face - milf (30's)
Massage - 9/10 very hardworking
Boob - maybe 36C,hard nipps,good to suck
Service - 9/10 As mentioned by other bro's very good service
BBBJ - 10/10 nice deepthroat+still slurping after CIM
Fingering - dint try:D
Damage - Rm80+Rm30 tip
RTF - Definitely!

Siao Hung
Face - pretty syt (20's)
Massage - never try:D
Boob - maybe 34B,small boob,dark brown nipps,just ok for sucking
Service - 8/10
BBBJ - 7/10 not so experienced but hardworking,dint cim
Fingering - Yes,he was doing that all the time:D
Damage - Rm80+Rm50 tip(he just gave her coz no small change)
RTF - Yes

Iam looking forward to try Xiao Hung next time,my friend said eventough service is just ok compared to Li Li,she's still worth trying.
Ms Tang told me she just open another new mp around there.
She said all are pretty and skillfull! Any idea Bro's??

globerunner
09-04-2009, 07:51 PM
bro swingerswagger,

thanks for the delightful info...might check out the place tonight, really nothing to do, with a lil muulaa to spend ;)

kawa333
10-04-2009, 09:57 AM
went to residential spa in damansara perdana, this place quite easy to find parking and it looks like a big health centre from the outside. the spa is at the top floor of that building so you got to take the lift, the 1st floor is for foot massage. all the girls there wear a ugly uniform to look like a foot massage lady. there have locals and prc, facilities quite clean also.

apple
massage: 6/10 (normal to complain)
bfe: 8/10 (very friendly n chatty)
looks: 7/10 (milf, abt 30 yrs old i rem)
boobs: A (yeah sucks)
hj: (7/10)
bbbj: 7/10 (quite gd)

ah mei
massage: 5/10 (lousy)
bfe: 7/10
looks: 5/10
boobs: B or C
hj: 8/10
bbbj: 8/10

ah mei is damm horny, only finger her but she response like she had not have sex for years, only thing is she dont have the looks.

leeman
11-04-2009, 04:23 AM
Howdy, My buddy is opening a MP, All has been set up, Opening This Thursday 9th April 2009. Plz do visit his place @ No23-1, Jalan 1-92B,MEL,Jalan Pudu Ulu,Villa Shoplex. Ph: 0166546376

Stocks: Thai SYTs 20yo ML. Currently 5 stocks 2 of them are twins! Very sporting Ml, can speak Eng,Manderin

Prices: Rm98 for Massage and Batin 60mins
Rm48 Massage only 60mins.

This boss is a close friend of mine, Need me to input datas,updates.Plz do call him direct for bookings and location of his MP. Its around PGRM Cheras area.Tq

jocktee
12-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Howdy, My buddy is opening a MP, All has been set up, Opening This Thursday 9th April 2009. Plz do visit his place @ No23-1, Jalan 1-92B,MEL,Jalan Pudu Ulu,Villa Shoplex. Ph: 0166546376

Thanks for sharing but I was just thinking whether should you start a new thread instead of hijacking "Batin in KL" thread?

Just my 2 cents worth.

al-pharqkiu
12-04-2009, 08:15 PM
Massage - never try:D
go MP but never try?

oso, i wondering if B2B and CIM considered batin?

al-pharqkiu
12-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Aura...was assign stephanie. GFE ok, massage sop. 158 package B2b but panties on...AR must pay extra hmmm:ook lah
lucky your one until panties. when i was there, pants still on. ML say cannot come off. so disappointed.

DWA285
12-04-2009, 10:00 PM
thanks for sharing the information.....

wilcsj
13-04-2009, 12:39 AM
Pls pm me the address n phone no

userrandom
13-04-2009, 02:08 AM
hi guys, this is my first FR here on sammyboy, im sad that it has to be a bad one:(

yesterday my soldier itchy, so checked out the advertisements in harian metro to try out something new (NL). found one sounds not bad, some more the IC number say 88, and place quite convenient for me, so called up the number. damn sweet husky young sounding voice picked up, so asked about the damage for body+batin, she told me it was RM40body 40batin, so ok lo, i go to the place

when i reach there, called her come down (at apartment de), after 5 mins wait, motherfucker! looks like the jurassic park gate is loose, one fella escaped! i STILL thought it was just the boss, the 88 girl will come massage me, so nvm go up lo

when reach the house, saw nobody else there, know liao. oh shit. in the cage already. she ask me go into the room lie down first, in a while she come.

at this point, i saw fuck it lah, maybe she got magic fingers or something, just massage first, later go kepong find back PRC girl. end up she massage like shit, ask me wanna batin or not, of course la i say no! god damn. lucky damage only RM40.

to all bros, DUN BE FOOLED BY THE VOICE ON THE OTHER END OF THE LINE!!!

ayu
massage: 2/10
gfe: 1/10 (like my grandmother)
looks: -10/10
boobs: scared if i look at it i will go blind
hj: dun dare
damage:RM40
wir: hell no

kim.malling
13-04-2009, 04:27 PM
Dear all,
We are looking for young female masseurs age 19-30 years in PJ area.
If you have any gals to intro please email me ,
for every successful introduce we will pay comission rm300/gal after the lady successful 1 mth works with us.just email us and we will contact you asap.prefer only non-malay status.
Thanks.
Hope you guys can help me out......Cheers!!

cikoi
16-04-2009, 02:54 AM
Any bro can tell me where is good massage and batin in Ampang and Pandan Indah. long time i have go to this mutiara mp at Pandan Indah but now close already any bro can sugest where to find good massage and batin at Ampang & Pandan Indah please :D

swingerswagger
17-04-2009, 09:42 AM
wanted to go for a massage for awhile already. Called D***spa for a couple of days already but no one seemed to have answered the phone.i guess the reason is that there is a songkrang festival in thai and because of all the confusion and problems there the girls can't come back..???:confused: no idea

so decided to check H*r**n out, went down and the guy recommended to a so called pretty girl called nancy. when i saw her i was a little dissapointed for the price paying would be 150 she was wearing glasses and looked like those library girls. which was not really pretty. the guy lied to me. went down to the room and she started doing her massage this that this that. massage was good surprising ly. there was not much small talk for i was disturb by the other cheonger having more fun and playing with the gal next to my curtained room. so the event of me and nancy was just like business and i was more eager to get out as soon as possible. but since the massage was pretty good . ok la,,

then came the b2b average only. relaxing la use breast to touch here touch there and she like wearing grandmother panties big one and shining. i was like fuck la. :mad: damn hate that guy at the counter. next door this guy like playing playing, chatting chatting, laughing laughing and can hear the girl moaning all dunno wat fuck.. and i was so left out.

after b2b which was so normal managed to unload luckily not wasted. then she proceeded to clean me up and massage my head. On the way out i saw this attractive girl with nice boobs smiling.didnt get her name. wahlan even more pissed. wanted to fuck her liaos. so just paid and ran out the door to the car :mad:

FR

Name: nancy (PRC) -1 hour massage + b2b
Looks: 5/10 without glasses 6/10
Body: average
Boobs: A
GFE: 6/10 it could be much more maybe if i initiated more talk. put me to blame on this score lor.(she actually was a sweet gal and it was my own problem)
RTF: not with her.
AR: Top only. as she still wears her panties
Damage:150 .

She just wasnt my cup of tea. but massage was pretty good actually. but im more to the looks and attractiveness of the gal. it makes a big difference for me as i think i'm paying for that instead of the massage. Personal preference that is.

:o sigh.

Cheerios.

cheokkh
17-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Beside LISA DE INN, where else we can find in area of seksyen 14 or SS2?

DRYDUST
17-04-2009, 01:39 PM
w....hen i reach there, called her come down (at apartment de), after 5 mins wait, motherfucker! looks like the jurassic park gate is loose, one fella escaped! i STILL thought it was just the boss, the 88 girl will come massage me, so nvm go up lo........

HAH! HAH! HAH! :D:D:D so long never encounter this kind of joke...you really know how to describe the scenario my friend...(cant up your point??!! this SBF nowadays really slow like uncle geh gugujiao)..huhu...

quake
17-04-2009, 01:50 PM
there was not much small talk for i was disturb by the other cheonger having more fun and playing with the gal next to my curtained room.

May be you may want to try the gal whom the other cheongster get. Looks like his gal gives better service.

swingerswagger
17-04-2009, 03:01 PM
Bro CheokkH

Besides Lisa De Inn you can also find a place called R**K** near that area, opposite downhill K*** mamak. its near a some motorshops also. It offers b2b and massage with reasonable girls . that was my experience though.

userrandom
17-04-2009, 03:10 PM
...grandmother panties big one and shining...

ure lucky u only encounter grandmother panties bro.. i encounter the owner of those geandmpther panties :eek:

HAH! HAH! HAH! :D so long never encounter this kind of joke...you really know how to describe the scenario my friend...(cant up your point??!! this SBF nowadays really slow like uncle geh gugujiao)..huhu...

yeah bro, those kind of situation, really BURNED into memory de.. you never forget it :(

swingerswagger
17-04-2009, 06:05 PM
ure lucky u only encounter grandmother panties bro.. i encounter the owner of those geandmpther panties :eek:

:(

hahahahhaha touché bro touché, thats true in a way.

you win hands down :D thanks lots for the contact by the way. will try and update you asap. :D

cikoi
19-04-2009, 10:12 AM
any bro can suggest batin and extra in ampang or pandan area.

kawa333
19-04-2009, 06:21 PM
FR on the famous lili in 3G. Long time never return (dont like to close proximity of the curtains) but still decided to look for lili since everyone is talking about her. when i was there, there are 4-5 avail prcs available. all standing by the side of their curtains for you to pick. since i've already asked for lili. her looks is a 6/10, more of a MILF. her boob a C cupper, big enough to grap, sqeeze and lick la. her BJ was ok, but it was uncomfortable to do it on the massage bed. overall a rating B experience, but still dont like the place too much due to the lack of privacy!

hellboy66
19-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey 3g opens what time to what time? everyday?

tanjr
20-04-2009, 12:46 AM
Was at that classic place some time late last month.... sorry for the late post... with some brudders....
noted they have 2 thais, 1 local, 4 prc - 2 of which is syt... both name quite similar... xiao yue and xiao something... picked one of the xiao.... cute gir... playful... sporting.....
massage was nothing to shout about.... then came the b2b... asked me wan oil or powder.... huh??? powder???? was bit blurr blurr sotong here since cant understand mandarin much... so opted for oil..... nice cute tits... 32c i guess... was very playful all the time.... making comments bout my didi... etc... etc... the radio keeps going on and on... since cant understand much jus reply or..or... while she was rubbing my didi with her 32c tits.... went auto roaming.... damn pretty bushy this gir.... damn sporting.... she let u finger her lo.... she then lie down next to me and does the hj with extra oil..... damnn.... while she give me the hand i continue to give her the finger lo..... damnn ..... suggested to her to bj..... she say she is best in hj... knn... it wd have up the points for her.... but wat to do... anyway..... she really took her sweet time.... i think she want me to continue to finger her..... after a while unloaded and she wipes me off... then she ask me to go bath with her... huh??? got bathing one ah???? anyway was pretty sop..... after bathe change clothes and she gave a cuppa tea....

sequel??? can "lam, lam"

leeman
20-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Howdy, My buddy is opening a MP, All has been set up, Opening This Thursday 9th April 2009. Plz do visit his place @ No23-1, Jalan 1-92B,MEL,Jalan Pudu Ulu,Villa Shoplex.(Near PGRM Cheras,Petronas Gas Station towards that RD) Ph: 0166546376

Stocks: Thai SYTs 20yo ML. Currently 5 stocks 2 of them are twins! Very sporting Ml, can speak Eng,Manderin

Prices: Rm98 for Massage and Batin 60mins
Rm48 Massage only 60mins.

This boss is a close friend of mine, Need me to input datas,updates.Plz do call him direct for bookings and location of his MP. Its around PGRM Cheras area.Tq

Just Chat with the big boss Mr LAPAR(Ocean Massage Parlour Owner), According to him new Pinoys coming Monday, Thats today and Ladies now offer B2B with a package just only Rm130 for B2B,HJ,Massage, Thats a real bargain!

BBBJ its up to bros to NEG with the ladies!Shop opening from 2PM onwards till Late night! Enjoy and see u there!

signing out

Leeman

marcusevansax
28-04-2009, 03:52 PM
being going to solaris for the MPs there (village + dgarden), and both of them have been closed, for some time now.

is this temporary, or it's gone forever?

there was some good experiences there.

swingerswagger
29-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Really have know clue bro, i stopped by there a few days ago and it was closed as well.. Went to the one in hartamas behind soulout it was closed too. All close didnt end up going anywhere after that.:o

8showstopper8
29-04-2009, 06:27 PM
Was at that classic place some time late last month.... sorry for the late post... with some brudders....
noted they have 2 thais, 1 local, 4 prc - 2 of which is syt... both name quite similar... xiao yue and xiao something... picked one of the xiao.... cute gir... playful... sporting.....
massage was nothing to shout about.... then came the b2b... asked me wan oil or powder.... huh??? powder???? was bit blurr blurr sotong here since cant understand mandarin much... so opted for oil..... nice cute tits... 32c i guess... was very playful all the time.... making comments bout my didi... etc... etc... the radio keeps going on and on... since cant understand much jus reply or..or... while she was rubbing my didi with her 32c tits.... went auto roaming.... damn pretty bushy this gir.... damn sporting.... she let u finger her lo.... she then lie down next to me and does the hj with extra oil..... damnn.... while she give me the hand i continue to give her the finger lo..... damnn ..... suggested to her to bj..... she say she is best in hj... knn... it wd have up the points for her.... but wat to do... anyway..... she really took her sweet time.... i think she want me to continue to finger her..... after a while unloaded and she wipes me off... then she ask me to go bath with her... huh??? got bathing one ah???? anyway was pretty sop..... after bathe change clothes and she gave a cuppa tea....

sequel??? can "lam, lam"

Brader, where is d classic place u mention?wanna try also

swingerswagger
30-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Heres another experience i had at GI hartamas. was pretty interesting. but costly...

Went up and the auntie greeted me. the regular ML was working so opt for a thai. she said pretty. Went back to the room stipped down and when she came in, she was pretty attractive. nice fit body with big boobs. and a pretty face also. I came to this place with 100RM only planning to do a massage but then.......

She gave her standard thai massage. I asked her to have it soft for i don't like it too hard. so it was like that la..standard. then she turn over and when she started to do the batin. i started to touch her around and she didint say anything. The problem with this ML is like no GFE at all. thats the worst part don't know if she was pissed off that day or period or wat. face like sad sad.. wanna cry.. so i started touching her top her boobs big and soft.Then she said tips ar* u touch like that. then i started to ar south but she cross her legs. when i pulled her to lie down she refused and didnt say much so that part sux la. then manage to slide my finger a little to her panties and found that she was wet already liaos:eek::D. but still didnt let me touch inside or outside south i was trying and trying:cool: cos it was wet and she just kept resisting say cannot south ...till i was tired then tried to suck her boobs and that also like so damn hard and she like stopping me in an awkward manner.... finally gave up let her unload only. Overall was okla for me why don't u bros be the judges.

FR

Name:Tila
Body:7.5/10
Face :7.5/10 kinda exotic
Skin: Dark.
Height: Tall
Boobs:c and soft very nice
WIR: depends not sure since there is no GFE
GFE:-10 maybe she period or i ugly dunno how to be nice and sweet talk.
Damage:95+50 dollars tips which i had to go to the damn bank after that to get somore cash which is so damn far away.:mad:

kawa333
02-05-2009, 08:33 AM
went to presidential spa @ damasara perdana, had this prc ger strawberry.

looks: 7/10 (pleasant look but looks very pretty when she stare at you at close proximity)
boobs: 32B (very spongy and nice to grap! love it.)
body: 7/10 (quite slim, nothing to complain about)
bbbj: 6/10 (not bad)
hj: 5/10 (went haywire when i finger her and she forgot about my precious commodity and went so rough that it felt so uncomfortable)
gfe: 7/10 (very gfe, like to play)

tanjr
04-05-2009, 04:20 PM
went to presidential spa @ damasara perdana, had this prc ger strawberry.

looks: 7/10 (pleasant look but looks very pretty when she stare at you at close proximity)
boobs: 32B (very spongy and nice to grap! love it.)
body: 7/10 (quite slim, nothing to complain about)
bbbj: 6/10 (not bad)
hj: 5/10 (went haywire when i finger her and she forgot about my precious commodity and went so rough that it felt so uncomfortable)
gfe: 7/10 (very gfe, like to play)

Brudder Kawa, apprcite if u could let me know the location.

swingerswagger
07-05-2009, 02:34 PM
Presedential spa has a huge sign and you won't miss it if you drive around damansara perdana, was driving around looking for smaller massage joints when i came across this huge ass place without any cover ups. Business must be good to be so not discreet, or theyve got all their ties worked out..:D

Anyways havent been there though, thanks bro Kawa for the recommendation

hellboy66
08-05-2009, 12:56 AM
What's the damage at presidential spa?

fair fair
11-05-2009, 01:40 PM
I saw alot of MP at kota damansara.
Does any bro know which 1 is good?

Shy7420
11-05-2009, 02:39 PM
3G
Anyone can give me a full review on the girls in 3G?
So far only heard of Xiao Hung, Xiao Yu and Lili.

nbacom
16-05-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi Bros,

Where exactly 3G is? I saw a lot of good comments about it, but really have no idea about the location, please help.

Thanx

Beasty
18-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Hi bros can intro any hj and b2b massage near puduraya or titiwangsa? coz its in my usual route of travel to genting :)

al-pharqkiu
21-05-2009, 09:52 PM
i just wondering if bros have any issue wear pants when massage. i never like but seem like when go thai massage place, they insist u wear. i scared sometimes pants not washed. anyone got say no pants and get kick out before ah?

swingerswagger
22-05-2009, 06:57 PM
Ps. The Dgard Spa at solaris has reopen..

Enjoys.

but only 3 thai gals there now. :D

noodleme
22-05-2009, 11:47 PM
how much damage for the solaris place...how 's the service...

swingerswagger
27-05-2009, 12:41 PM
RM 150 and tips up to you if u want. Reasonable session. Its very subjective bro

tripoint
05-06-2009, 11:32 AM
thinking of goin to 3G but i cant speak mandarin lorr.....
maybe can get some help from bro2 here
:-)

spitbreak
05-06-2009, 05:50 PM
hi just passing by. to any bros in KL who wish to help a filipina FL to earn money to buy ticket so she can go back home just pm me. she was banned from SG and is now stuck in KL without any money

warmnites
05-06-2009, 06:10 PM
hi just passing by. to any bros in KL who wish to help a filipina FL to earn money to buy ticket so she can go back home just pm me. she was banned from SG and is now stuck in KL without any money

Pm u pls check

peter68
05-06-2009, 10:05 PM

bro....... pm me contact pls......;)

noodleme
07-06-2009, 03:17 AM
pm me contact also

noodleme
11-06-2009, 05:09 PM
any bro sharing the number...please forward to me..

hellboy66
17-06-2009, 12:18 AM
Any news or updates on places like 3G or Aura? i notice near AA in TTDI also there are a couple of 'reflexology' joints.

Savanna
18-06-2009, 04:39 AM

Send me the contact number pls!!!

noodleme
20-06-2009, 10:44 PM
hi , pm me the filipina contact pls..no response since i pm last 2 weeks..

thank you

SexSpirit
23-06-2009, 11:32 AM
can see so many helpful bros trying to help the poor FL philipino. If got chance i also wanna help. Poor girl stranded at kl.

swingerswagger
27-06-2009, 01:52 PM
This thread has been pretty quiet... :( wondering have any bros tried the mps in taman desa lately??? or any updates on good MLs to recommend?..don't know any new places. The last i went to was solaris sigh

mv6tt888
29-06-2009, 12:01 PM
how much is the service at presendential spa damansara perdana?

Prince77
29-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Went to Kepong with another friend.When go in,alot PRC gals around.
My friend told me can choose gal,so i decided to choose 1.Well,not sure her name as she told me her number is #61...So proceed to the 2nd floor.She ask me to take all my clothes off,then lied on the bed.Giving massage about almost 1 hour then she whisper me that they also offering HJ for RM50 or BJ for RM100.So i ask for BJ then.Her BJ skill was very good till da deepthroat.
While she doing BJ then i was grabbing her boops.After 20 min of BJ there i cum.She clean me up and chat awhile.Pay then Chiao.

Name: #61
Looks: 7/10 *cute face*
Body: 7/10 *height about 155-160*
BJ : 9/10
Boobs : 6/10 *small size*
Massage: 5/10
Damage: RM30 *for counter* RM100 *for her*

Prince77
29-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Guys,
Is 3G at Kuchai Lama still operate?
Wanted to give out a try over there.

mv6tt888
29-06-2009, 01:04 PM
where in kepong? address?

swingerswagger
30-06-2009, 08:32 AM
I think 3g should be still going on. Friend Manage to get through recently :D

Prince77
30-06-2009, 11:05 AM
Heard my fren say 3G not as good as last time already woh..
So..hm..
still survey leh..hehe
^^

birdo
30-06-2009, 06:14 PM
My friend told me can choose gal,so i decided to choose 1.Well,not sure her name as she told me her number is #61...So proceed to the 2nd floor.She ask me to take all my clothes off,then lied on the bed.Giving massage about almost 1 hour then she whisper me that they also offering HJ for RM50 or BJ for RM100.So i ask for BJ then.Her BJ skill was very good till da deepthroat.
While she doing BJ then i was grabbing her boops.After 20 min of BJ there i cum.She clean me up and chat awhile.Pay then Chiao.

Hey Bro Price,
Mind to share the location ??

leeman
03-07-2009, 04:35 AM
Howdy Bro, Just to update Bro SELIM has venture in MP bussiness! A new MP just open today! Do drop by anytime to support my Sifu! Place is top clean to my expectation, Towels are change after each client! ML TY skills are tops too. pm me for further details, be happy to assist SBF Bros

Latest Promo

Port: Lake Blue Massage Centre

Captain: Ah Keong or Mr 88
Tel: 03-91732788
Location: No 37-1, Jalan Dwitasik 2, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, 56000 Kuala Lumpur (same row with PapaRich).
Damages:
RM88 (Massgae + HJ)
RM130 (Massage + B2B + HJ)

ML:
4 Tom Yam

mv6tt888
03-07-2009, 10:02 AM
wat is b2b?

horny-guy
03-07-2009, 11:17 AM
wat is b2b?

b2b - Body To Body

mv6tt888
03-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Howdy Bro, Just to update Bro SELIM has venture in MP bussiness! A new MP just open today! Do drop by anytime to support my Sifu! Place is top clean to my expectation, Towels are change after each client! ML TY skills are tops too. pm me for further details, be happy to assist SBF Bros

Latest Promo

Location: No 37-1, Jalan Dwitasik 2, Bandar Sri Permaisuri, 56000 Kuala Lumpur (same row with PapaRich).
Damages:
RM88 (Massgae + HJ)

ML:
4 Tom Yam

any special discount for (massage + b2b + hj) or not.. ? price quote is for 1 hour.. ?

fattyboom
03-07-2009, 04:02 PM

Is this TD of Kepong??? sound so familiar........#61 previously used to be a WL in GuangZhou............think maybe can get full service from her if you try hard enough....h eh eh eh

hamsapchai_KL
04-07-2009, 11:59 AM
This thread has been pretty quiet... :( wondering have any bros tried the mps in taman desa lately??? or any updates on good MLs to recommend?..don't know any new places. The last i went to was solaris sigh

Went to D Gxxxxx Solaris 1 mth back ago.
Choose a Thai masseuer. FR as below

Name: Didnt ask
Face: Too dark ler to see
Boobs: 3/10
GFE: 4/10
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10
Environment: 7/10
Damage: 150 (B2B+HJ) + 20 (tips for BBBJ)
WIR: Yes for other girls

Pro's: They offer bathing session with the girls once u finish the massage. One of the first MP to offer this service. Interesting.
Con's: All are Thai's girls. :(

Another overdue FR. This session happen at Leeman's friend MP.
Nearby PGRM Cheras. Nxx Oxxxx is the MP.

Name: Yuli
Body: 7/10
Boobs:7/10
Face: 5/10
HJ: 7/10
Environment: 5/10. (D Garden is better)
WIR: Yes
Damage: RM130 (B2B+HJ) + 20 (tips)

Pro's: The girls dont do BBBJ even offer tips also dont do.Strange. By far the cheapest B2B in town. Multiple choice of selection, Indons, Pinoys,Thais.
Con's: No BBBJ, no shiok.No PRC :p

Long time didnt see Tong2at 3G. Now prefer D Gxxxxx. But heard some news that it was raided by MIB last mth. Thinking of going to Axxxxxat SS2 PJ.Yest was browsing that area.Damm, the area is crowded with ppl and cars. Latest news is Coco went back ady.:(

mv6tt888
04-07-2009, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by leeman View Post

Latest Promo

Damages:
RM88 (Massgae + HJ)

ML:
4 Tom Yam
any special discount for (massage + b2b + hj) or not.. ? price quote is for 1 hour.. ?

cikoi
05-07-2009, 12:37 AM
G Aroma

After had visited this MP 3 times last month to try all 3 big boobs ML..2day go another round to experience with quite good looking n slim NL ML..

Name : F*** (NL)
Face : 6.5/10 (sweet looking)
Body : 8/10 (slim type)
Boobs : 34 B (very firm )
Massage : 6/10 (ok only)
Batin : 7/10 (not too bad)
GFE : 7/10 (quite a shy gal)
Damage : RM110 (massage + batin + AR)

mv6tt888
05-07-2009, 04:17 AM
wat is AR?

swingerswagger
05-07-2009, 05:17 AM
it could be autoroaming.. or even better an** R*M? that would be awesome right... personal preference though. :D

mv6tt888
05-07-2009, 12:11 PM
haha. hmm... beside these 2 places suggested, any more b2b ml..?

cikoi
06-07-2009, 11:51 AM
I was at UDA DARA near Dataran Maybank today.

ML: Sheila - NL (she says all girls are NLs)
Face: 7/10
Boobs: (B or C cuo) I ask but she did not say... but found out how to do boob massage for HM
AR : tried, did not allow, unless pay
HJ: the urut batin was good, then she did the firing
MASSAGE: 9/10 - Good strong massage.
extras: take of top and bra RM 50.00, can take all off RM100.00, but had period today. - she said can raba-raba whe she take of clothes, but no lick/kiss... so i did not ask for atek off clothes,
FK: no allow
damage : 2hrs - RM 198 w batin,,all pay at counter.

Note: I did ask her if got any girl do full service w FJ, she said got, but won't tell name..let customer try find out themselves , (tak mau jual nama orang)....
WIR : yes,

penetration
11-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Got a number from a friend about this MP operated for about 3 months in Sri Rampai, Setapak. Since was nearby so I gave it a try. Called up and was informed that they are operating in a house with only 2 MLs. Reached there and a 30 year old MILF opened the door. She was not bad looking. Striped to my birthday suit and lay myself on to the mattress. We had some chat and the massage was not bad actually. Simple FR below:-

Name: Lina
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 34C
Massage: 7/10
Damage: RM80 for massage and batin
WIR: maybe

Did not manage to see the other ML... : (

leon81_chai
11-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Got a number from a friend about this MP operated for about 3 months in Sri Rampai, Setapak. Since was nearby so I gave it a try. Called up and was informed that they are operating in a house with only 2 MLs. Reached there and a 30 year old MILF opened the door. She was not bad looking. Striped to my birthday suit and lay myself on to the mattress. We had some chat and the massage was not bad actually. Simple FR below:-

Name: Lina
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 34C
Damage: RM80 for massage and batin
WIR: maybe

Did not manage to see the other ML... : (

bro which massage shop in sri rampai? can u state the name of the outlet

leon81_chai
11-07-2009, 02:21 PM
which massage shop in sri rampai bro? wanna try since im nearby

al-pharqkiu
12-07-2009, 12:48 AM
sorry topic is KL but klang also consider KL by spelling KLang. dunno where else post this.

a few days ago, I was reading another forum when i read this MP wif very cun looking CKT do massage. so i went loook for it.

found it and ask for the ML J***y. totally not disappointed. totally happy. i think i at last find massage place wif cun girl. imagine sexy girls that wearing short pants and got legs like tomb raider girl. i got that type of girl massage me. she is not thin but not fat. i can say her body slender. and really wear that shorts. i was happy before massage start.

i lie down and let her do work. she very quiet n diden really talk much. managed to ask and she say from melaka. got one time she massage my back while i lie face down but looking front. she was in front and squat just in front. wah, dem syiok. i feel like want to grab her pussy. then when she rub till near my butt, i can just feel the pussy on top my head. of coz the pussy inside her pants but i think all bros can feel pussy like the star wars the force.

her massage is quite strong. i think consider is her own style. some part she rub, some part she use presure point. some part is slap-slap. and got bend her a bit and bend there a bit.

half way, she asked the magic question. i just casually ask the price. rm50. ok la since i purposely travel to klang to try her out. at first she put my leg on her lap. i still face down. i tot like that sure cannot grab her. then after about 5 or 10 minits massage my didi and ball, she ask me turn around. i have to say that my didi got feel a bit pain but i diden tell her.

turn around she massage again my didi and ball but she know i kancheong alreadi. after about 5 minits, she sit next to me and start to stroke didi. i put my hand inside her shirt and ask ok? she keep quiet. so quickly unhook bra la. she never say anything. touch her nengneng. not very big but for her slender body, it is ok. nipple quite long. but when i wan suck, she say no. after 5 minits, i cum.

she clean up and ask me lie down. she continue to massage. massage leg. hand. head (the one wif a bit of brain). i notice after the play didi, she start to talk more. at first when start massage, i ask she can speak kantonese. she say very little bit only. so i strugle talk in mandarin. see-see after i cum, she start to talk and ask me in kantonse. she very polite and very cute. her body and face is good but room also dark so cannot be 100% sure.

summary of J***y:
face = 9/10 (but room dark, so plus minus 1 point but i think she is best looking massage girl i have ever seen. even look like WL)
body = 9/10. i normally dun like slender body but she not bony type. she look like tomb raider.
boob = dunno la. maybe b or c. one hand can almost over. but still nice and nipple quite long.
age = diden ask. but from other forum, she got be 24 gua
damage = rm50 1hour massage + rm50 hj + rm20 tips. actualy she diden ask for tips, just the rm50 for hj. but i really siao wif her already. other MP also i give tips for AR (somemore in other MP, normal ML ask more than rm20, so this time, i tot make her happy).
wir = yes. i think wurth i travel to klang to get cun girl massage. my dreams comes truth.

this mp near klang parade.

kawa333
25-07-2009, 07:44 AM
Time to brighten up this thread. Went to XXra at Hartamas to check out the stocks, and they have a selection of thai, indo, philiphines and prc girls available. As usual i ask for PRC and was assigned Ruby. First look nothing special and in fact not pretty at all but she immediately jumped on me and hugged me like i'm her old BF. Super GFE feeling from her. She keeps hugging, kissing and licking, ticking my ass, telling dirty jokes during the massage session. The action starts and she did a superb catbath all over my body for me, which includes a BBBJ (have to tip her extra 50). The experience was good but because the partition were only separated by curtains we have to keep the noise level down which is a turn off for me personally. Finally when i about to unload she press her body hard and close to me as if i'm shooting right inside her, quite shiok. after that it was followed by some massage and she starts to do her rubbing and tickling on me again! That really mades me ready for a second reload and she offer 2nd time for xtra 30, but i rejected her. overall i must say she did a good job especially at her GFE ... here's the stats

Name: Ruby
Looks: 5/10 (not ugly but not pretty)
Body: 6/10 (nothing to drool at)
Boobs: 6/10 (between a A and B)
Cathbath: 8/10 (she takes her time and effort)
BBBJ: 8/10 (same, slow and good)
HJ: 7/10 (ok, the BBBJ was better)
GFE: 8/10 (she treat me like a super lover)

fqzzsg
25-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Brother FattyBoom, where is the GuangZhou recommend?

kawa333
26-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Another visit to XXra but this time at the TTDI outlet. was told they don't rotate the girls between the 2 outlets anymore so though there's more girls to choose form. arrived there and was intro to Amanda (more pretty) or Suzie (not so pretty but gd service, dont know if that what the okt always say for girls with average looks) So took Suzie as i prefer a more good service. The massage was done very soft and nothing to shout, but its ok as i didnt come all the way for massage either. Halfway thru, she starts to fond my ass and say she'll help take care of my XXX later, but i was turn off when she immediately ask me to give her a gd tip at the end of the session. Wtf, haven't started anything already ask for tip. A $$$ minded PRC. Soon came the body massage and suddenly she was biting my nipples, stopped her immediately so she continue her catbath my other parts of my body. Was expecting a BBBJ but nothing happens. Next came something unexpected. She use her finger and poke my ass, stopped her immediately telling her i don't like that. During the session she keeps asking "shuang ma? shuang ma?" Actually she didnt do any specials that make me very shaung, but to keep her motivated i just say yes very shuang! After i loaded and was able to go off, she ask me for tip, seeing how desperate she is, i gave her $10. She ask me to give her $50 tip, i say NO WAY, and walks off.

Name: Suzie
Looks: 5/10 (not my type kind of MILF)
Boobs: 6/10 (very soft)
Massage: 5/10 (ok if you dont go for massage)
Cathbath: 5/10 (nothing special plus -3 pts for biting my nipples and poking my asshole)
HJ: 6/10 (normal)
GFE: 5/10

hope bros like my FR.

tanjr
28-07-2009, 11:05 PM
dear brudders, mind sharing the location of G Aroma.

thanks in advance :cool:

ken8864
29-07-2009, 09:01 PM

Latest Promo

Damages:
RM88 (Massgae + HJ)

ML:
4 Tom Yam

Not really my type, i prefer with FJ ready with the same price.:rolleyes:
do you have any better offer?

JohnSt
30-07-2009, 09:36 AM
other forum posted woodhouse MP raided...sum bro says all same management stop opening. any updates???

birdo
31-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Time to brighten up this thread. Went to XXra at Hartamas to check out the stocks, and they have a selection of thai, indo, philiphines and prc girls available. As usual i ask for PRC and was assigned Ruby. First look nothing special and in fact not pretty at all but she immediately jumped on me and hugged me like i'm her old BF. Super GFE feeling from her. She keeps hugging, kissing and licking, ticking my ass, telling dirty jokes during the massage session. The action starts and she did a superb catbath all over my body for me, which includes a BBBJ (have to tip her extra 50). The experience was good but because the partition were only separated by curtains we have to keep the noise level down which is a turn off for me personally. Finally when i about to unload she press her body hard and close to me as if i'm shooting right inside her, quite shiok. after that it was followed by some massage and she starts to do her rubbing and tickling on me again! That really mades me ready for a second reload and she offer 2nd time for xtra 30, but i rejected her. overall i must say she did a good job especially at her GFE ... here's the stats

Name: Ruby
Looks: 5/10 (not ugly but not pretty)
Body: 6/10 (nothing to drool at)
Cathbath: 8/10 (she takes her time and effort)
BBBJ: 8/10 (same, slow and good)
HJ: 7/10 (ok, the BBBJ was better)
GFE: 8/10 (she treat me like a super lover)

Hi Bro,
Mind to share where is the location ?
Thanks

Jennyekskaliman
03-08-2009, 04:39 AM
Got BADLY lost looking for 3g, kept driving round and round and...till midnight. by then all three legs aching so ended up in a place called "manzoku" in danau desa.

climb up stairs, nobody home, right bell. SUPER hot lady in shoulderless blouse answers the door, speaks impeccable accented in English. Heart pounding beep boop, beep boop, ":D please be ML, please.." no its the lady boss :(, nvm, cheer myself up, if lady boss is dressed so sexy, surely the mls must comein next to nothing

Quoted me RM 88 for 90 mins, sounds reasonable, so on.

showed me to the stall (usual curtain divider) and asked my to put on boxers, me got a bit worried, maybe this is an actual legit place. ML came in, pull off the boxers immediately, me got happier a bit to see such initiative, however the prc ml in standard uniform.

massage started, not piano type but not as good as mls in GI. her technique came out during the back massage, got up on the bed behind me, crouched over my butt and started rubbing my back, as her hands reached the top she would rub her crotch against my butt, hands up the back, pussy-covered in hot pants and aunty panties (will explain why I know later) on my ass.

soon she was practically grinding her pussy on my a**hole, back forth back forht, nearly came on the bed....keptwondering for the next 5 mins it went on if it would be better if she wore a strap on, on the one hand it would have completed the scene, on the other I'll might start frequenting Vice Sis instead of sbf :p

when rubbing head (top one) boobs dangling in front of face, can see, can not eat. next massage tummy, sat right on me third leg rock hard, kept grinding and grinding me like a wishing stone....then come the magic question...except it wasn't a sweet wish come truly but a piece of prc kong tao. Rm 100 to shoot and auto roam

say no!! no enough money, no credit card, no need she is already so beautifully see face can already dun need see boobs, friend say never pay more than 50 for both, grandpa say never accept a woman's 1st offer....at least thats what brain formulating, but she kept doing her rubbing magic, pussy in pants on crotch, crotch vs crotch. Before top head can issue command to mouth to speak, lil head ordered neck to nod.

so start jerking up down with one hand, continue jerking up down with one hand, keep on jerking in the same motion, comment I take long time to cum. up down, up down, complain hand tired, I suggest switch hands, up down, ask why take so long, I suggest us both hands.

once both her hands occupied, I tried to get somne of my money's worth, started feeling chest, stomach,lower back, hands slip below waist, she elbow away. keep trying while she keeps trying to squezze me out, finally found zipped, gently push it down.

Lo and Behold!! aunty styple panties :eek:

finally say times up, must stop.

Name: Anne
Origin: Hubie
GFE: 7/10 before questions, 4/10 after
FK: nope not even on the lips
masage: 6/10
Damges: RM 188, aiyah now that I think of it can go pudu prc 2.35 times for this.
WIR: only to find 3g

tcock
03-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Got BADLY lost looking for 3g, kept driving round and round and...till midnight. by then all three legs aching so ended up in a place called "manzoku" in danau desa.

moderator :i am new to this forum, so i don know is that ok to review the location of a MP, so if wat i am doing is wrong, please delete the post and notified me, TQ.

Bro, 3G got no signboard from outside, so no need to go around and searching for it.
look for kuchai lama maybank quite big, obvious and u always can ask people, behind it is K-Link office.
K-Link is 1 end and 3G is end of the row and beside the petrol station.
3G is located on 2 floor of few car repairing shop. don worry that u go to the wrong unit and need go to downstair and show face to those repairman, 1st floor corridor are acess to all unit.

about monzuku, i read from 1 of the forum said that he get FJ for 150, don know true or not:p

tanjr
06-08-2009, 12:21 AM
Been a while since my last FR. So here goes.

After a long trip decided to look for somewhere for a bit of R&R. Couldn’t decide on where to go though….then the Aura came to mind….. remembering wat some of the brudders wrote in this tread a while ago decided to check the place out in ttdi. Since was the 1st time there, didn’t noe where it is… so took a slow drive & went round & round… as was about to give up hope & go somewhere else… there it is ….. the aura right in front of me… so quickly find a parking spot & went up….

As I enter the joint… there at the counter was the PR guy… don’t wan to call him OKT coz his PR was quite good… took the trouble to explain to me on what I can expect & on what I want…. Next to him sat a PRC…. Nice boobs…. However was quite sour face… seem couldn’t wait to leave… anyway she left…. Told him that I had a long trip so need something relaxing yet entertaining & friendly…. Left it in his hands to intro someone who is a “balance in everything”….. showed me to the “room” …..

Waited a couple of minutes and there came in SUKI….a PRC who is about 4 and half foot tall… friendly… she was wearing a tight little sleeveless blouse showing half moon… like the moon… think its 32D…. she asked me to take off everything a lie down.. tat I obediently did…. Hehehe..lied facedown and she started off by wiping my back with warm water… tat was nice… especially after a long road trip today…. After tat she started by putting some oil on my butt and gave it a good massage… her massage skills was not too bad…. Ahhhh b4 I forget she addresses me as “darling” when she came in and when she asked me to undress and so forth…. Quite a cheeky girl…. Going back to the massage… after a good rub down of my back she said “darling turn over”, well it was in mandarin la….as I turned over she held onto my didi & made a quirky comment…. While giggling away…. Didn’t understand what she said but since she seems pretty happy seeing my didi I told her “you very notty girl” & she giggled even more….

After rubbing down my front… here comes the action…. She took off her blouse and bra… & put some oil on her breast…. Omg :eek: …. the papaya is sagging a little bit……. As she lay down on me… told her to take off everything.….. & as usual the million dollar question pops from her… “how much will u tip me?”… so told her if you make me happy I’ll make sure it’s worth your while….. hehehe… she the quickly took off her pants but she left her panty on…. Again I said stop!… panties off…. But she ignored me and started her action….. & since I’m going to pay for it…. As she lays down my roaming hands also went down and pulled down her panties….. she did not object to it… so let play on….. damn she bit my nipple :mad: so I told her its painful, she said it’s very “shuang”.. told her “shuang” for u but not me… so she immediately came up& shove her 2 34D slightly sagging papaya onto my face & let me suck it ….. While sucking it I was also fingering her pussy…… she seems to enjoy it…. Anyway her papaya is not the firm meaty type….. when u grab hold of it it feels like grabbing a couple of days old ballon that has lost 50% of it air….. ya very airy type… :D

anyway she then moved on to put quite a lot of oil on my didi & asshole…. She kept saying she will make me “heng shuang” …. She push both a legs up then uses her papaya not only to massage my didi but also goes up & down my butt…. Imagine both your legs up high with your knees up to your face & her papaya rubbing down your bottom…. It was, hmmmmm, something new for me…. Interesting…. :rolleyes:

Well the rest is pretty standard la…. She just wouldn’t let go of my didi….. as she was “pumping” it with her breast… that notty girt also fingered me…. Wa lao eh.. 1st time kena…. Even after I unloaded she just kept on going & going & going & going…. Whilst asking “shuang mah? heng shuang eh? Chuo tao ni heng shuang eh?”

After she clean me and herself up she that gave me a little bit more massage before we ended the session…..

Return excursion? A definite yes….. a big thank you to the PR guy too.... btw as I was paying up saw 2 more PRC & 2 malay girs…. 1 of the PRC was quite “chun”…. Name was either Cindy or Jenny…. Well tat will be another FR…..

wsinki
06-08-2009, 02:28 AM
3G is located on 2 floor of few car repairing shop. don worry that u go to the wrong unit and need go to downstair and show face to those repairman, 1st floor corridor are acess to all unit.

3G got new outlet on 1st floor now :)

tcock
06-08-2009, 11:45 AM
3G got new outlet on 1st floor now :)

bro, thats is not 3G branch lah.
Nana previous working in there, had a sugar daddy which give her money to open this MP
so 3G boss are fighting each other now....
the sad thing is.......... the price din come down:(

wsinki
07-08-2009, 02:15 AM
bro, thats is not 3G branch lah.
Nana previous working in there, had a sugar daddy which give her money to open this MP
so 3G boss are fighting each other now....
the sad thing is.......... the price din come down:(

Nana's MP called Apple, is on 3rd floor next block... The one I mentioned is Ms Tang new shop...

doovey
10-08-2009, 02:09 PM
moderator :i am new to this forum, so i don know is that ok to review the location of a MP, so if wat i am doing is wrong, please delete the post and notified me, TQ.

Bro, 3G got no signboard from outside, so no need to go around and searching for it.
look for kuchai lama maybank quite big, obvious and u always can ask people, behind it is K-Link office.
K-Link is 1 end and 3G is end of the row and beside the petrol station.

about monzuku, i read from 1 of the forum said that he get FJ for 150, don know true or not:p

Bro...

3G do got a big signboard outside. Nana shop is not apple something with blue at 3rd floor ..the apple MP is in 1st floor some aroma therapy place. the new 3G outlet is just a few block from old place with a signboard something trading Co...check it out....

cheers

Ero-Senin
10-08-2009, 06:48 PM
i only went to 3g twice , after that NO MORE , why ? they don't even change the bed sheet and the towels , as i only realised it on the 2nd trip , i was like FUCK ... how can it be like that , imagine those sweat , cums etc etc , all over the bed sheet ... i was like -_-" , this place is blacklisted , but now that i read there's a new one ... might wanna look c look c 1st , anyway any bro can give better description of the new place ?

bout manzoku , a pretty place but a hefty price , the price to get a massage and HJ with no auto roaming nor stripping can easily bonk a PRC (which i have not tried before) , dun ask me why ...

Aura in TTDI is a recommended place , it's been so long since i've been there coz a bit far also le , but cleanliness is a top notch over there , the PR guy was friendly , so is bro Leeman , Suki i tried b4 , but when my friend went for the package with Suki , he got misled and paid twice , kinda frustrated but in the end bro Leeman sorted it out , which is a win win situation for him and my friend ...

another place in SS2 near Lisa De Inn , that one also not bad , but kinda MILF , too bad i dun remember her name , she was good to me as i frequented there both times also with her , she stripped everything for me , had a great time , but she went back during last CNY , so now also not sure she's back or not ...

damm , talking bout all these make me gatal alrdy , shld i go tonight ?

wsinki
10-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Bro...

3G do got a big signboard outside. Nana shop is not apple something with blue at 3rd floor ..the apple MP is in 1st floor some aroma therapy place. the new 3G outlet is just a few block from old place with a signboard something trading Co...check it out....

cheers

Bro, are you sure is few block from the old place. You been there before :confused:

Ero-Senin
10-08-2009, 11:19 PM
Bro, are you sure is few block from the old place. You been there before :confused:

i tried looking for it just now rounded 2 rounds still cant locate it , then after that , terus call Bro Leeman ,asked busy or not TTDI ... he said nope, come over ...

Reached there , tcss a bit with the PR there , asked me wanna try new girl or not ... i said why not ...

Name : nvr ask
Boobs: 5/10 (a 33C at least)

One of the MOST normal massage i ever had , nothing special @ all , maybe she's new , concentrated on the back mostly , leg a bit , front nothing , hand nothing ,

so after wiping off the oil fr my body , she said brb , went 2 change the water , came back , stripped and start touching me gently on my back , till now still have not seen her body and face yet

touch touch touch , then suddenly apply oil on the ass crack , i was thinking , oh my is she gonna insert a finger in ? i quickly said i dowan that part , she said ohhh no , not gonna do it but just to relax u up ... i was like :cool:

finally asked me to turn over , hmmm face wise ok le , boobs quite huge , her nipples were quite poked out , but put my hand feel it , a fake one ... :o

nvm lor what 2 do , then she use her nipple to rub against my body etc etc , after that , apply oil on little brother , then she thought wanna make me come by tit fucking me but failed , mwahaha , she was breathing heavily , tired i guess , too bad she said , not bad ...

then she gave up and sat beside me and wank me off , still can tahan , then grab her boobs, suddenly she said , "AR need to pay extra" i was like , really ? how come last time i came no need one , then she quickly said "ohhh normally if my service good , then ppl give as tips , if no good then no need" i was like u blew it alrdy , too bad ain't gonna pay extra for u ...

keep on raba2 then cupped her boobs and twist her nipples a bit , after like 2 minutes i finally came ... wipe herself clean , then only me -_-" haihz

after that when getting dress , she stood there tying her hair le , do all those small action thinking of getting tips , well i act blur as well ...

walked out , paid up and ciao

Damage : RM158 , massage and b2b for 1hr
WIR : not her ...

doovey
11-08-2009, 11:09 AM

bro...

I'm with 3G since it started operation almost 2 years ago and i'm regular there...i've been the new place a few times .... yes ... you c from outside concentrate on 1 st floor you c a signboard something with trading co.(i cant recall is the previous company name) quite big. thats the place walk up the staircase no need lif.... cheers...

jerrystockton
12-08-2009, 01:07 PM
:)
Reached there , tcss a bit with the PR there , asked me wanna try new girl or not ... i said why not ...

Name : nvr ask
Boobs: 5/10 (a 33C at least)

finally asked me to turn over , hmmm face wise ok le , boobs quite huge , her nipples were quite poked out , but put my hand feel it , a fake one ... :o

nvm lor what 2 do , then she use her nipple to rub against my body etc etc , after that , apply oil on little brother , then she thought wanna make me come by tit fucking me but failed , mwahaha , she was breathing heavily , tired i guess , too bad she said , not bad ...

then she gave up and sat beside me and wank me off , still can tahan , then grab her boobs, suddenly she said , "AR need to pay extra" i was like , really ? how come last time i came no need one , then she quickly said "ohhh normally if my service good , then ppl give as tips , if no good then no need" i was like u blew it alrdy , too bad ain't gonna pay extra for u ...

Damage : RM158 , massage and b2b for 1hr
WIR : not her ...
bro, good info....

hamsapchai_KL
12-08-2009, 10:34 PM
bro...

I'm with 3G since it started operation almost 2 years ago and i'm regular there...i've been the new place a few times .... yes ... you c from outside concentrate on 1 st floor you c a signboard something with trading co.(i cant recall is the previous company name) quite big. thats the place walk up the staircase no need lif.... cheers...

After rounding and rounding, i still cant the newly 3G branch.
Any bro care to give clearer directions ?

zen_akumag
13-08-2009, 06:35 PM
anyone knows any spots in kota damansara area? a fren open a kolam pancing udang shop there. herd there's even a b2b+hj in that area. any recomendations?

fattyboom
14-08-2009, 11:21 AM
anyone knows any spots in kota damansara area? a fren open a kolam pancing udang shop there. herd there's even a b2b+hj in that area. any recomendations?

You can try Horizon, Aroma, D' Heaven

zen_akumag
14-08-2009, 02:41 PM
You can try Horizon, Aroma, D' Heaven
thanx bro. any ctc/recommendation?

mockyducky
14-08-2009, 03:29 PM
First time posting FR. First time frequenting MP too.

Went to XXra at Hartamas and was offered Thai, Indon, Pinoy and PRC. Chose the RM188 package and PRC but told the receptionist guy that I could not converse in Mandarin. He led me to a cubicle and I nearly tripped over the platform cos it was dark and my eyes were not accustomed yet. Waited for a long while before the girl came in. First impression was SYT, tho slightly fleshy.

Asked me to strip off, and then to lie on the bed. Proceeded to massage and then asked me to turn over on my front. Started B2B and truth to be told, I expected something like a soapy massage sort, but nothing to that level. Communication was at a minimum cos her English was not that good and I couldn't speak Mandarin. Followed by a catbath, which made my goosebumps breakout, then asked to to turn onto my back. She then popped the magic question by hand signals, which I understood perfectly. But of course!!

Catbath again and Mr. Happy started to respond in record time. This was followed by BBBJ, a short one tho. She guided my hand to her boobs and somehow, she reminded me of an ex-GF (same sort of tits). Followed by a HJ, blew my load and left a satisfied man.

Name: Joey
Looks: 7/10 (SYT look)
Body: 6/10 (slightly fleshy)
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10

I would probably return for her, but intend to try Ruby as was told Joey and Ruby were both popular.

hellboy66
15-08-2009, 08:35 AM
Catbath again and Mr. Happy started to respond in record time. This was followed by BBBJ, a short one tho. She guided my hand to her boobs and somehow, she reminded me of an ex-GF (same sort of tits). Followed by a HJ, blew my load and left a satisfied man.

Name: Joey
Looks: 7/10 (SYT look)
Body: 6/10 (slightly fleshy)
Cathbath: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10

I would probably return for her, but intend to try Ruby as was told Joey and Ruby were both popular.

wow, you got a bbbj there? interesting...

mv6tt888
19-08-2009, 02:21 PM
any updates? hmms..sunway got which place gd?

zen_akumag
25-08-2009, 02:04 PM
this is my 1st FR here. i normally went to this MP at Bt. Caves. here got so many MP now. ask for a thai massage and i tell them that i don't want old2 ones cos many of the ML there are 35++ already. then i was showed to my room. hehehe... i got a young SYT tom yam. very slim and little body but got powerful hands massaging me.
Name:Auk
Looks:SYT tanned skin
Massage: 8/10
GFE: yes...yes...yes..
HJ:9/10 cos i managed to play around with her boobs.
damaged:rm100

his86
26-08-2009, 09:03 PM
I post a FR in sri petaling/bukit jalil section but just wanna share some infos if any of u interested. Heres my FR from endah parade

name : Nan Nan
AR : yea but with bra on...still able to look at the whole when lower the pad
damage : 70 (20 for the place+ 50 for massage didi)

Shes a SYT from my point of view but its up to u guys to judge

buyanimeworld
27-08-2009, 11:53 PM
Another visit to XXra but this time at the TTDI outlet. was told they don't rotate the girls between the 2 outlets anymore so though there's more girls to choose form. arrived there and was intro to Amanda (more pretty) or Suzie (not so pretty but gd service, dont know if that what the okt always say for girls with average looks) So took Suzie as i prefer a more good service. The massage was done very soft and nothing to shout, but its ok as i didnt come all the way for massage either. Halfway thru, she starts to fond my ass and say she'll help take care of my XXX later, but i was turn off when she immediately ask me to give her a gd tip at the end of the session. Wtf, haven't started anything already ask for tip. A $$$ minded PRC. Soon came the body massage and suddenly she was biting my nipples, stopped her immediately so she continue her catbath my other parts of my body. Was expecting a BBBJ but nothing happens. Next came something unexpected. She use her finger and poke my ass, stopped her immediately telling her i don't like that. During the session she keeps asking "shuang ma? shuang ma?" Actually she didnt do any specials that make me very shaung, but to keep her motivated i just say yes very shuang! After i loaded and was able to go off, she ask me for tip, seeing how desperate she is, i gave her $10. She ask me to give her $50 tip, i say NO WAY, and walks off.

Name: Suzie
Looks: 5/10 (not my type kind of MILF)
Boobs: 6/10 (very soft)
Massage: 5/10 (ok if you dont go for massage)
Cathbath: 5/10 (nothing special plus -3 pts for biting my nipples and poking my asshole)
HJ: 6/10 (normal)
GFE: 5/10

hope bros like my FR.

This gal was pushy for sure. She kept asking for tip, and promised to do something special. But the experience is really so so. There is not much b2b either. Anyway, please don't get con by her for the extra tips. Its so not worth to pay RM158+50 for this sort of mediocre services.

buyanimeworld
28-08-2009, 12:36 AM
There is a MP at Dataran Prima. The damage is 50+50(HJ). Its very near the Kayu Mamak store.

Bobbypian
30-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Hey Bro Price,
Mind to share the location ??

Yes bro, mind to share the location?

benchong
30-08-2009, 12:04 PM
pls pm me thanks brother

parkville
31-08-2009, 11:19 PM
went to 3G twice.. here is the report:

1st visit:
ML: Xiao Yu
Look: 5/10
Massage: 6/10
body: 5/10
BBBJ: Yes
FK: no only on the lips
Damage: 80 (pay outside) + 50 (for special)

2nd visit:
ML: Xiao hong
Look: 8/10
Body: 8/10
FK: No kissing at all
BBBJ: Yes
Damage: 80 (pay outside) + 50 (for special)

mv6tt888
01-09-2009, 01:06 AM
3g bj is with cd or without?

marlborolight
01-09-2009, 04:57 PM
they are doing bbbj...no condom provided..unless u bring your own...:cool:

mv6tt888
01-09-2009, 06:01 PM
hmmms..marl..u know any ard sunway area?

marlborolight
02-09-2009, 01:11 PM
i seldom go to MP there...but i know there is good thai massage around ss15, opposite asia cafe.
i tried Oasis Spa in sunway hotel. Spa + Massage + Batin = RM150.i tried #23 i think, she can massage very well, in fact she gave me BBBJ with batin price.

kaianuar
02-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Been a while since I last posted but here goes.

Went to the spa located at Hotel Grand Continental at Jln Raja Laut. Was my first time there but was recommended to go there by one of the girls at another MP that I usually go to. Went inside and asked what I wanted. Requested a NL that gives a good message plus had good looks. So was recommended to Erra. Was taken to a room which was comfortable enough with mirrors on walls and ceiling. Waited for a while then Erra came in. She did look nice enough with quite large boobs which made my didi hard just looking at it.

She started with the massage and it felt good. Quite talkative while massaging which was OK since her voice is quite sweet. Anyway after an enjoyable message she asked me if there's anything else that I need. I asked her what she's offering and she said HJ = 50, B2B = 100 and full service = 150. I really wanted to pump her so agreed with the 150 and she seemed grateful. After a nice quick shower she asked me to lie down and started sucking. Have to say I really enjoyed it. Was fingering her while she sucked and she was really wet. She told me she hasn't fucked for a while and that's why she's so wet. I also wanted to play with her boobs and wasn't long before i started sucking her pink nipple. She got really excited after that and couldn't wait to feel my didi inside her. 20 minutes later after having her in every position i could think off I released my load while on top though she seemed rather disappointed it was over. But I was very satisfied and certainly felt like coming again... even got her phone number :)

Name: Erra
GFE: 7/10
BBBJ : 8/10
Damaged: 68 for massage + 150 for extra service
RTF : A bit expensive but a nice experience so yes

mv6tt888
02-09-2009, 04:06 PM
opposite AC got thai massage? normal one is it? hmmmm...which floor is it located?

stargazing
11-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Hi Bro MV6TT888. There is a new MP that just opened in Sunway Mentari called Cloud Nine- few doors away from Old Town Coffee. Nice ambience, nice decor and brand new (opened 1 Sept 09). They have local NL and PRC MLs. Massage+HJ is RM 98 and B2B is RM148. Try NL from JB called Lili (looks is about 7/10). Enjoy.

hmmms..marl..u know any ard sunway area?

Jas_88
12-09-2009, 09:28 AM

Went to the spa located at Hotel Grand Continental at Jln Raja Laut. Was my first time there but was recommended to go there by one of the girls at another MP that I usually go to. Went inside and asked what I wanted. Requested a NL that gives a good message plus had good looks. So was recommended to Erra. Was taken to a room which was comfortable enough with mirrors on walls and ceiling. Waited for a while then Erra came in. She did look nice enough with quite large boobs which made my didi hard just looking at it.

She started with the massage and it felt good. Quite talkative while massaging which was OK since her voice is quite sweet. Anyway after an enjoyable message she asked me if there's anything else that I need. I asked her what she's offering and she said HJ = 50, B2B = 100 and full service = 150. I really wanted to pump her so agreed with the 150 and she seemed grateful. After a nice quick shower she asked me to lie down and started sucking. Have to say I really enjoyed it. Was fingering her while she sucked and she was really wet. She told me she hasn't fucked for a while and that's why she's so wet. I also wanted to play with her boobs and wasn't long before i started sucking her pink nipple. She got really excited after that and couldn't wait to feel my didi inside her. 20 minutes later after having her in every position i could think off I released my load while on top though she seemed rather disappointed it was over. But I was very satisfied and certainly felt like coming again... even got her phone number :)

Hi!...bro can u pm me the MP? thanks.

jerrystockton
12-09-2009, 10:02 AM
Hi!...bro can u pm me the MP? thanks.

I tot the MP was stated clearly ??:confused::confused:

mv6tt888
13-09-2009, 02:33 PM
okok..will go try soon..been busy these few weeks :(..lol..hmm..ml = massage lady..nl=??

Prince77
15-09-2009, 08:31 PM
okok..will go try soon..been busy these few weeks :(..lol..hmm..ml = massage lady..nl=??

NL= Nasi Lemak..@malay gal..

mv6tt888
15-09-2009, 09:32 PM
oh..haha..very nice way to put it..haha..

mv6tt888
15-09-2009, 09:34 PM
marl..their b2b they take out everything?

Bobbypian
16-09-2009, 06:39 AM
i seldom go to MP there...but i know there is good thai massage around ss15, opposite asia cafe.
i tried Oasis Spa in sunway hotel. Spa + Massage + Batin = RM150.i tried #23 i think, she can massage very well, in fact she gave me BBBJ with batin price.

Dear Bro,

Any fr MP near to asia cafe? any suggestion there?

Prince77
16-09-2009, 09:17 PM
My Today FR at Kepong :-

Went to one of the MP today at Kepong.
Go in,greet by 1 of the PRC,and then one of the OKT ask wat no i wan,i say no need as this PRC was ok for me.
Proceed to the 2nd floor,had a cup of tea awhile then she ask me to take cloths off..
well,start by a massage..surpraise me that this PRC know how to speak cantonese..great as my mandrin was poor..haha
massage+chit chat.after about 25minutes,she asked me what i wanted..as i say,up to you what you like...
well then,she not to think about it..just straight give me a bj...
quite not bad for her bj...asked me how was it..and i reply..keep it up =)
about 20min for the bj+hj together...then mission complete.
well,after she clean me up...we chat alot as this was her 1st week at KL.
So asked her what her problem and y worked here..she reply it all.b4 i leave,she asked me for my contact no,well i giv it to her and then she gave her mine too and she asked me when will i pay her a visit again as she is happy to have a customer like me..haha..she likes me..lolx..jkjk..well i say this week i wont be able again as by then next week.call her 1st.. ^^ then eaving the shop like a stafication customer. =)

Name: #3?
Looks: 8/10 (can consider my type)
Damaged: 30 (counter) + 100 (service)
RTF : Yes,because she cute and can speak chinese

birdo
17-09-2009, 11:07 AM
My Today FR at Kepong :-

Went to one of the MP today at Kepong.
Go in,greet by 1 of the PRC,and then one of the OKT ask wat no i wan,i say no need as this PRC was ok for me.
Proceed to the 2nd floor,had a cup of tea awhile then she ask me to take cloths off..
well,start by a massage..surpraise me that this PRC know how to speak cantonese..great as my mandrin was poor..haha
massage+chit chat.after about 25minutes,she asked me what i wanted..as i say,up to you what you like...
well then,she not to think about it..just straight give me a bj...
quite not bad for her bj...asked me how was it..and i reply..keep it up =)
about 20min for the bj+hj together...then mission complete.
well,after she clean me up...we chat alot as this was her 1st week at KL.
So asked her what her problem and y worked here..she reply it all.b4 i leave,she asked me for my contact no,well i giv it to her and then she gave her mine too and she asked me when will i pay her a visit again as she is happy to have a customer like me..haha..she likes me..lolx..jkjk..well i say this week i wont be able again as by then next week.call her 1st.. ^^ then eaving the shop like a stafication customer. =)

Name: #3?
Looks: 8/10 (can consider my type)
Damaged: 30 (counter) + 100 (service)
RTF : Yes,because she cute and can speak chinese

Hey Bro,

Mind to share the MP name ? or the location ?

Thanks a millioon

Ero-Senin
17-09-2009, 11:22 PM
This is tonight's FR on a 1st time visit to a MP @ Kuchai Lama ...

There are 3 MPs in a row , 7G-4G , baTANG Dynasty and one newly opened MP which the name i don't know , since 7G-4G was blacklisted by me , so it narrows down 2 either TD or unnamed MP , went to Unnamed 1st ,having promotion of RM48/hr massage , also got Batin Service ...

My friend and I were smoking outside the unnamed one earlier , then i told my friend , you go ask this MP and i go ask TD , so conclusion is TD offers RM60/hr while unnamed stands @ RM48/hr ...

Services are based on your communication skill on both places , so we used the "Laughing Gor" style , coin flipping , and it directs us to TD ...

Erm , the decoration wise , i would say not bad fairly clean , good ventilation , some fancy stuff around etc etc , OKT say will offer us 2 good massage skill ML in which left us a very doubtful looks on both of us ...

2-3 mins later while sipping tea , OKT directed us to 2 ML , and he introduced me the prettier one but my friend was unlucky got the "a bit meaty" i would say , well he chose for us anyways ,

So normal stuff got into the cubicle , stripped off everything and lay dead on the bed ... i will briefly describe the ML that i got , looks like Faye Wong but not that thin , body as ok , a B cupper for sure , wore a very nice dress with short pants , long hair , smooth and fair skin which i guessed could be in her mid 20's

Massage was good , strength was there , skill wise urm normal i guess , nothing special , kinda lot of body contacts of her thighs and my body which is good , do not rush her job , concentrate on the back mostly , then go to legs , then flip over , on ur tummy , on ur arm and back to legs ...

in between a lot of balls touching in between , which is kinda good feel i would say , not bad something new , then popped the magic question ... politely asking , do u want special service in which breakdowns to HJ and BJ , with RM50 and RM100 respectively , took the RM50 HJ of coz ...

She started applying oil etc etc , and stimulating me on the head which sends shivers through my body , it was good and she was gentle which i liked a lot , then asked her can AR aer , she said yes but cannot remove ... hmmm ok lor , better than nothing , boobs were a good pair , soft and her nipples which i think will be nice 2 be sucked on ,

continue lor AR AR AR , until i asked her 2 move forward a bit and started going south while she licks my nipples , hmmm felt a bit wet and as i slide my fingers between her clitoris she was giving out soft moan , and can see her eyes flickers which say "i'm enjoying" while stroking me ...

did not venture far enough but just around her clitoris , i would say i lasted quite some time as i learnt to control the climax in order to enjoy more of her body , finally she lie down next to me attending my right nipples with my left hand on the south and right hand on the north , really beh-tahan so just let out , and i was so pai-seh coz my shot went at least 1 feet high and it landed on her head , she was like , "bao bei , why shoot until so high one" , i was like , errrrrr sorry , and took the towel and wipe it for her , it was not much but still hehe ... albeit all these , she maintained her smile which really satisfy me ... cleaned up and continue some cooling down massage ...

ok le the rest is normal , cleaning , tea etc etc , shocked that they did not change the mattress and pillow towels , immediately me not happy , but it's already ended , too bad lor ...

went out , smoked and drank tea and talk with OKT , OKT say got change towels but i was skeptical , maybe next time need 2 personally take the new towels b4 going into the cubicle ... alright it's getting too long ...

Name : forgotten 2 ask
Looks : 8/10
Body : 8/10
GFE : 7.5/10
BBBJ : nopes
HJ : gentle which i would say 9/10 , one of the best i've gotten
Damage : RM60 paid @ counter , RM50 paid to her directly + RM10 (definitely worth it)
RTM : sure , can recognise her face easily ...

-the end-

mv6tt888
19-09-2009, 12:56 AM
when u massage there and take out clothes, straight take out everything or with underwear on, and then when want hj only take out?

Prince77
20-09-2009, 11:18 AM
is located at Kepong...
Beside Carefour

al-pharqkiu
21-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Got bite by 4bidden CT bug after read from another forum about young ML (maybe need new term call MG 4 Massage Girl).

Many in other forum say best ML = Vivian (bakso with big b00b). I got there, I saw two girls and straight away i know its the PRC sisters. My heart fall for younger one call Angie. She got very, very, very sweet smiling and looking very innocent. I come in already she look at me smiling.

Massage is not very good. Is more like she slap my butt here and there and then press here and there. OKT say they still learning. This is Angie's first week. Batin also nothing special. But rm80 including massage and batin is good price. I dun mind pay to just look at Angie. During massage, she sometimes look like she a bit shy. But when she smile, really cute. Her body shape is sexy. The way she massage reminded me about Jenny from Kuta Klang. Move body here and there. Actually, her body also remind me about Jenny.

Angie
Face: 9/10 (when she smile, can melt my heart)
Body: 9/10 (slim but got the sexy shape)
Boobs: 6/10 (not too big and honestly, can't roam much coz maybe still shy)
Massage: 3/10 (better than playing piano but got long way to go if Angie wanna be good at massage)
Batin: 5/10 (nothing special)
AR: a bit of north only. but maybe later when she not so shy
WIR: yes, for her again

wlliang
22-09-2009, 11:57 PM

RTF- Yea once in awhile.

Hi bro, manage to get more direction about that area? Solaris I really not so familiar. Thank

Aircrewman
25-09-2009, 02:53 PM
Hi Bro's
Coming to Malaysia in a few weeks.
Staying at Subang Sheraton, can anyone recommend good massage place with Batin in area.
Thanks

Phillipius
03-10-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm a newbie in SBF... i saw a lot of KL areas' action mentioned in this thread, but i hardly come across info regarding Pandan Areas, like Pandan Indah, Pandan Cahaya... Can any bros share some info?:)

kim.malling
06-10-2009, 01:14 AM
Hi,
Just wanna share a really good body massage recently in Hartamas.
Masseur's really friendly and really help me cause i just got backache.
about Batin u can inform counter or inside room....quite relaxing and no rush in time.
location opposite BlackHole pub in Hartamas and above the CD shop.
price ok 48+50.....
look 6-7/10

eusoia
08-10-2009, 11:05 AM
Hi,
about Batin u can inform counter or inside room....quite relaxing and no rush in time.
price ok 48+50.....
look 6-7/10
read your post yesterday and decided to follow your lead.

it looked like a nice place at first, cosy settings, saw a busty chinese lady who was watching tv who said hi and i though, dayam, she could be my masseuse anytime. didn't wanna assume so i didn't ask (stupid me). was led to a room, to my "curtained space". i'm really not thrilled about this but i guess it's pretty standard in KL.

this lady came in, and since it was so damn dark, i couldn't really see her face. but i really needed a good rub-down so i didn't care. we spoke quite a bit since she came from a part of china where i've just visited just 2 weeks ago. her stories got more personal and soppy and i felt like a fucking shrink. got to the end of the massage and she of course asked if i wanted a hj. i said no at first but she persisted and i relented (stupidly again). well, despite her patience and her best efforts, it was the most fucked up hj i've ever had. thought i could get a bit more aroused at the tits department, but nope, nothing there. i came after a while, after trying to visualise a porn movie i've watched some time ago.

had a good look at her face at the paying counter and almost died. i've been handled by an auntie! needless to say, i left in a hurry. i know it's not i'm at the spa but choices would've been nice. alright, to be fair, the massage was not too bad and the auntie did try her best.

damage is standard 48+50.

eusoia
08-10-2009, 11:06 AM
Hi,
price ok 48+50.....
look 6-7/10

it looked like a nice place at first, cosy settings, saw a busty chinese lady who was watching tv who said hi and i though, dayam, she could be my masseuse anytime. didn't wanna assume so i didn't ask (stupid me). was led to a room, to my "curtained space". i'm really not thrilled about this but i guess it's pretty standard in KL.

this lady came in, and since it was so damn dark, i couldn't really see her face. but i really needed a good rub-down so i didn't care. we spoke quite a bit since she came from a part of china where i've just visited just 2 weeks ago. her stories got more personal and soppy and i felt like a fucking shrink. got to the end of the massage and she of course asked if i wanted a hj. i said no at first but she persisted and i relented (stupidly again). well, despite her patience and her best efforts, it was the most fucked up hj i've ever had. thought i could get a bit more aroused at the tits department, but nope, nothing there. i came after a while, after trying to visualise a porn movie i've watched some time ago.

had a good look at her face at the paying counter and almost died. i've been handled by an auntie! needless to say, i left in a hurry. i know it's not i'm at the spa but choices would've been nice. alright, to be fair, the massage was not too bad and the auntie did try her best.

awekhunter
08-10-2009, 01:09 PM
It has been too LOOOONNNNNG since my last posting. Was away overseas and just got back.

Without wasting any time jump straight into the fray at the first opportunity.

Came across OnlyOne website which apparently has branches all over Klang valley and it stated that Thai massage was their specialty. I needed a real good hard rub so set out to the nearest branch in Serdang Perdana.

Was taken to a curtained booth. It looked clean but then with the dimmed lights who can tell. As it was Thai, the mattress was on the floor. One thing good about it was that the booth was spacious.

Short while later a nice looking girl in her 20s came in and greeted me in heavy-accented PRC chinese. I was a little surprised and it showed in my response to her asking her if she was PRC. She asked why, and I said normally PRCs don't do Thai.

So my 2 hours started and boy was I surprised that she was really good. I'd even venture to say she was better than my favourite Thai masseuse in Penang. The strength in her fingers were unbelievable.

Towards the end she asked the expected question whether I wanted La Qing. I told her whether it is genuine or just ta fei ji. She said genuine but included release.

So, she excused herself and came back with oil and some extra towels which she put under my buttocks and over my tummy; and positioned herself in between my open legs. She spent a good 15 minutes massaging the entire groin area from the perineum right to the tip of my dick. No rush and was really really very pleasant. The build-up was so gradual and inevitable that I had one of the strongest orgasm shooting way over my shoulder.

Overall, an extremely enjoyable and I thought rather inexperience outing.

Name: 93 (she said something which I didn't catch)
Massage: 9/10
Batin : 9/10
GFE: Does not apply. She was quite aloof but professional
Damage: 88 for two hrs and 50 for batin (paid to her directly)
WIR: Yes, but maybe try someone else

womenshelper
08-10-2009, 03:45 PM
Finally able to find the lead from kim.malling in hartamas.
Quite looking good centre and luckily got 1 big boop masseur.
relax massage,most of the time the boop touch my body...feel good..hehehehehehe.....
damage 48+50.

ownage_sex
08-10-2009, 04:45 PM

Hi Bro,

Can u share with me the address and her number?

eusoia
08-10-2009, 07:17 PM
Finally able to find the lead from kim.malling in hartamas.
Quite looking good centre and luckily got 1 big boop masseur.
relax massage,most of the time the boop touch my body...feel good..hehehehehehe.....
damage 48+50.
Dammit.. lucky you bro. what was the name of your ML?

mockyducky
12-10-2009, 03:50 PM
I have been meaning to visit 3G all this while...I tried calling once but the guy could only speak Mandarin, and I can't speak any , not even to save my life...

I wonder if any brothers out there could enlighten me if they entertain walk-in customers, as I have been led to believe that they only deal with punters who call earlier to make appointments...

Thanking you all in advance....

webber
12-10-2009, 04:27 PM
I have been meaning to visit 3G all this while...I tried calling once but the guy could only speak Mandarin, and I can't speak any , not even to save my life...

I wonder if any brothers out there could enlighten me if they entertain walk-in customers, as I have been led to believe that they only deal with punters who call earlier to make appointments...

Thanking you all in advance....

They do entertain walk-in customers. When u go to the door, just wait a while, they will open the door as they check the CCTV. Then tell them u want to go to d 'new place' as its cleaner and nicer, they will bring u there, its closeby plus u will never find it on yr own.

exoyie
12-10-2009, 11:55 PM

Latest Promo

Damages:
RM88 (Massgae + HJ)

ML:
4 Tom Yam

bro,been to that MP during lunch hour today...keep on pushing the bell but no one answers la...very2 dissapointed...

anyway,do i hv to make appointment first?...what will be the price?

exoyie
13-10-2009, 12:06 AM
got call from one reflexology center during lunch hour today saying they have promotions of traditional massage rm38/hour..just massage la...might be going there 2morrow for a try..said they have new chicks..wanna go n see first b4 promoting to u guys...been there b4 n there was a girl named jessica from sabah..really cute,nice boobs n nice massage...for package of massage+HJ = rm88/hour .....

located behind carrefour jln peel...

mv6tt888
13-10-2009, 09:16 AM
exoyie : not too sure bro..very long didnt go there ardy..ohya..which reflexology name is it behind care4 jln peel?and where is it jln peel?

DarkRider
13-10-2009, 10:26 PM
brother, i know where the Peel ? but can you provide the more detail location n information, phone number?

i just back from 3G, waiting Lily, but she got customer, other not suit my taste, so direct go home.

obscure_andrew
22-10-2009, 12:41 PM
This is my first post and would like to share some info for you guys:

Name: Dira
Body: small & short
Location: Seri Kembangan near Jusco. Massage place called Fun & Exciting ...
Look: 6 / 10
Boob: 32B
Finger: NO
DATY: NO
FJ: NO (Yes if you seduce her more, she said will give )
CIM: YES
WIR: not sure
Damage: RM48 for massage + RM50 Batin

lockGeoca
23-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Welcome to my new gallery

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3631/3858682598_8aa7b9c3d3_m.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/spicecams/)

wlliang
23-10-2009, 08:32 PM
got call from one reflexology center during lunch hour today saying they have promotions of traditional massage rm38/hour..just massage la...might be going there 2morrow for a try..said they have new chicks..wanna go n see first b4 promoting to u guys...been there b4 n there was a girl named jessica from sabah..really cute,nice boobs n nice massage...for package of massage+HJ = rm88/hour .....

located behind carrefour jln peel...

bro, you say jln peer there behind carefour? i see there are one shop same row with carefour, another i see it too, but i dont know is front or behinf of carefour. any name u can provide?

saikuah
24-10-2009, 08:07 AM
HYBRIDCRAB: Sex in USJ's Forbidden City (http://hybridcrab.blogspot.com/2009/10/sex-in-usjs-forbidden-city.html)

:eek:

wlliang
24-10-2009, 10:17 PM
exoyie : not too sure bro..very long didnt go there ardy..ohya..which reflexology name is it behind care4 jln peel?and where is it jln peel?

hi all bro,

just now everning went to a "四川" MP at Carefour Jln peel. For today visit, due to unconfirm info regarding this post, so I just try my luck and explore the place.
Price is standard market price, leg msg 40/h; body 60/h. I tool leg, as I really want to observe the place.
Through the conversation, knowing there are total 6 lady, all are PRC. The one give me service might be around 28+ age, but really dont sure is consider MILF or not, she even know how speak JPN language, and body is those type I like, slim leg, tall like model..haha, she is those tea that I can enjoy.

Anyway, after an hour of leg massage, feel satisfy and will definately return to try body massage.
P/s: very sorry all bro, I don't yet try body, so don't know whether provide batin service, but before me have 2 bro there doing leg and body, and I thi

wlliang
24-10-2009, 10:26 PM

hi all bro,

just now everning went to a "四川" MP at Carefour Jln peel. For today visit, due to unconfirm info regarding this post, so I just try my luck and explore the place.
Price is standard market price, leg msg 40/h; body 60/h. I tool leg, as I really want to observe the place.
Through the conversation, knowing there are total 6 lady, all are PRC. The one give me service might be around 28+ age, but really dont sure is consider MILF or not, she even know how speak JPN language, and body is those type I like, slim leg, tall like model..haha, she is those tea that I can enjoy.

Anyway, after an hour of leg massage, feel satisfy and will definately return to try body massage.
P/s: very sorry all bro, I don't yet try body, so don't know whether provide batin service, but before me have 2 bro there doing leg and body..

penetration
27-10-2009, 04:42 PM
My didi is feeling horny and wanted a good rub. Was in Cheras area and the 1st MP that came to my mind is this place in Damai Perdana. Was greeted by the lady boss. Did not get her name clearly as my mandarin sucks. Anyway, ask for the favourites Yan Zhi or Fang Fang but both working. Only one left who is Piao Piao. Damn. She isn't in the looks department but anyhow I went on. Shown to the room and strip myself naked. Massage given was actually not too bad. I was actually enjoying the massage. She tease me but i stayed cool. Then ask me flip over and action begins. Took some wet tissues and did some cleaning on me. Overall was okie. She allows us to roam anywhere. Shot my load, dress up and left.

Name: Piao Piao
Origin: Shenyang PRC
Looks: 4/10
HJ: 6/10
AR: Yes
DATY: did not ask
Fingering: Yes
Damage: 80
WIR: yes for others (there are 6 ML working)

porkpork
29-10-2009, 12:53 AM
Hi all Sifus,

Im kinda new here :)

Today i wanted to go to the Horizon MP at Kota Damansara, which some of the people said it's located at the same role of StarBucks, but i cant find at all.

Is this MP still there?:(

exoyie
30-10-2009, 02:04 PM
sori,bros...kinda bz these week..the one that i went was wong chew..located at the 1st floor,building behind carrefour jln peel...it's upstairs of one chinese restaurant..

went there about a week ago,but jessica as no more la..introduced to this one malay girl name manja..looks?ok2 la..but her massage was very2 satisfying..do not allow any touching..really sucks..but she did batin(real one aaa) n it was gooooooooood...allowed me to cum twice...overall rm108 for 1 hour plus...

yesterday sms the tokan there n was told if i'm willing to pay rm10, he will give me one amoi who will do 'anything' ;-) might go there next week n try.heheheh...

another place i want to share is prescott hotel in kajang..go to the 1nd floor n ask some special package..just try to insist to c the girls 1st n pick the one that u like..the best one priced rm198..i've tried one amoi n her service was really good la...will do everything.hehehehe...

regarding the lakeblue (?) at sri permaisuri...i went there last week n found it...but when i rang the bell, no one answers la...is that place only entertain appointments only?

mv6tt888
30-10-2009, 06:04 PM
not sure abt lakeblue..try calling the no..maybe the boss is out..eh..where to get amoi willing to do 'anything'?haha..

exoyie
30-10-2009, 06:23 PM
just go to wong chew...but that one,hopefuly that towkey does not kelentong la...but really wish to try the lakeblue..any infos from bros here?...or any other suggestion for KL?..

another thing,any1 tried erra in grand continental KL just like some1 here describe b4?..is she still there?

mv6tt888
30-10-2009, 10:58 PM
lakeblue one veri clean..remember to ask to see all girls first before start..:)

wlliang
31-10-2009, 11:43 PM
This noon went to the place that brother share at jln Peel. First try the service there, so took 1 hour package. The OTK say cannot see the girl and only assigned by him :mad: no choice (maybe I not insist LOL), then go to the room. The service girl is chinese (when i there, only have 1 ch and 1 NL). start from back massage, SOP, but the strength is ok, at least hit some point that I paint. Then turn to front, also SOP. Lastly, Batin, and I believe I am too stress, too fast to reach the point :(
Nothing much special, but her service attitude is plus point, which help to continue batin even I come already.

Name: Ah Mei
Body figure: ok lo, but is not my cup of tea
HJ/BBJ: No ask, and don't know can or cannot
Enviroment: 5/10, as they no change the towel on bed after I leaving, so I might be using other customer towel as well.
Brother who want go there, please ask them change the towel for you before job start
Total cost: RM88/1h, RM108/1h15min, and still have max 2hour package

Will try again for the NL that no yet mention by other brother.

exoyie
01-11-2009, 02:48 PM
lakeblue one veri clean..remember to ask to see all girls first before start..:)

bro,can walk-in or need to make appointment 1st?i went there at noon...but nobody open the door :confused:

mv6tt888
02-11-2009, 03:11 AM
normally is walk in..u try calling the no ardy..?

exoyie
04-11-2009, 06:33 PM
oooo..i dun realize have to call 1st...ok,,,will call them once i'm there :-)

another thing,has anyone tried the MP along jalan bukit bintang?..i think it is somewhere near low yatt (?)...there r several hotel like hotel sabrina etc...saw some girls with red tight baby-t in front..kinda sexy...any opinions?

mv6tt888
04-11-2009, 06:42 PM
not really have to call la..they're there..or maybe they went other place..but jst try call the no there 1st..u went day or night? any recommendations nice mp nice service good price?:)

Bigtitsfan
12-11-2009, 11:39 PM
whoa. long time never post up FR in here.

anyways, today KL was raining and traffic jam everywhere - so i decided, whats better than to have a nice tittyfuckie batin on a very very cold night. so i proceed to R***k K***k and suprise suprise, its closed! i tried calling jojo / angie but no ringing tone at all. i tried to peek through the window but it was opened and everything was dark. it looked as if the place was deserted. *sigh*

then since i was still horny for a tittyfuckie, i then proceded to A**a at TTDI. asked for the 42DD Jane but she's back in the Philiphine, then the OKT (a rather friendly nice fella) say that he'll give a better or somewhat equal replacement.

what followed were an AWESOME AWESOME set of thai massage session. if you measure the quality of massage by the quality of pain, and hearing every part of your limbs and bones crackling, twisted and snapped - ask for Jane, a Thai.

im a 75kg guy, yet she lifted me up with her kness and threw me around. spun me, twisted my leg to the back of my head and lifted me and rolled me around.oh man, it was awesome. i never felt so relieved before. then she proceeded with b2b and bbbj. she's an awesome request - if you like hard strong thai massage and big boobs. her's was a 36C. massive, more than a handful. i like!

Name: Jane, a thai
Face: 8/10 she is pretty. doesnt even look 30
Body figure: 7/10 a bit muscular
GFE: 9/10 very friendly. she can talk Thai, English and Korean.
BBBJ: 6/10 its ok la.
Enviroment: 6/10, because it was quite dark but they change the towel on bed after I leaving, so its hygienic
Total cost: RM188/1h 20 minutes, RM50 bbbj, RM20 tips

mockyducky
13-11-2009, 09:34 AM
then she proceeded with b2b and bbbj. she's an awesome request - if you like hard strong thai massage and big boobs. her's was a 36C. massive, more than a handful. i like!

They now do BBBJ here?...I thought it wasn't on the menu at this branch....

mockyducky
13-11-2009, 09:57 AM
then she proceeded with b2b and bbbj. she's an awesome request - if you like hard strong thai massage and big boobs. her's was a 36C. massive, more than a handful. i like!

They now offer BJ at this branch?...I thought that they didn't have that on the menu....

mockyducky
13-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Sorry for the double posting...was disconnected while sending...didn't know if first poting was successful...re-posted, hence the double post...

My apologies!! :o

Vios_Trd
18-11-2009, 07:26 PM
halo!!! im newb here... what ask Any massage sex place area setapak,genting klang,wangse maju,selayang or kl town area???
:p

bliblibla
22-11-2009, 11:57 PM
Great FR - what's the name of the Thai Massage?

In great need of this. Thanks much

Beggar
23-11-2009, 05:12 PM
Bro BigTitsFan...can u PM me the exact location and if possible phone number??i would like to try it out...Thanks

A2020
23-11-2009, 09:26 PM
Hey anyone here pls becareful.Look llike many places raids by MIB.

billgates
23-11-2009, 11:22 PM
Nowadays if u want to find those gals, u have to go to the Detention Centres or Immigration Depots, as they call it. All waiting to be deported. Hope the gals get fair treatment while waiting.

his86
30-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Nowadays if u want to find those gals, u have to go to the Detention Centres or Immigration Depots, as they call it. All waiting to be deported. Hope the gals get fair treatment while waiting.

heard the raid is going in massive group..saw a post stated 3G got raided yesterday. Wonder is it safe to go. Do advise bros

kenken111
02-12-2009, 11:08 AM
NEW SPA AT TAIPING^^

no.306 JALAN BACAK,
TAMAN SRI HIJAU,
34000 TAIPING

call no.

012-7133118
017-7511095
017-7399981
012-7718113
05-8099066

LOOK A GALS to serve u, call those no.

BEE AM
07-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Bros,

hi.. m a newbie here. not sure whether i post at the right thread or not but dun wan create so many threads lar.. hope all taiko taiko here correct me if m wrong :o i wont call myself a cheongster but m oways on a look out for gud massage n batin therefore wud like to post my 1st FR as follows:-

yesterday i went Only One (follow bro AwekHunter FR) as m looking for gud rub n d nearest is at Kota Kemuning.. (m from Pklg)

Spent some time looking for d place then finally found.. op for 2 hours RM 88 n was sent to a room surrounded by curtain..

Then d ML came in.. was suprised as she is a young n quite pretty PRC.. proceed with massage n was surprised d massage is quite good.. compare to most of d places i ve been with PRC.. when i praise her she say she is d lousiest here so i huh?:confused:

then v chit chat a bit n found out she is only 19 .. woo hoo..!! after around 1 hours 15 mins of massage she ask 'no you la gen ma?' i was thinking mayb tis is the first i batin with a 19 yo.. so i say ok.. But then.. she say she don't do batin and later will ask her colleague come do.. i was like WTF ??:eek: then i ask y? is it u dunno how to batin or wat? so she say she doesnt want to.. shit.. she say every other girl do batin except her.. so i thot wat d heck, mayb her colleague more prettier..

so when almost finishing, she went out n her colleague came in.. a bit tomboyish face n tomboyish size.. massage my didi a bit then batin. Actually is jus HJ.. i cum then wipe off n she went out.. d pretty girl then came in n massage my head n do d cooling massage n finish..

Heres d summary

The massage girl
Name: dunno, no 62
Face: 9/10 look like colleage girl.
Body figure: 7/10 a bit skinny
GFE: 9/10 very friendly.
Massage: 8.5/10 one of d best i had n very pro.

The HJ lady
Name: Dunno didnt ask
Face: Like a man
Body Figure: Muscular
H/J: 3/10 biasa only

The rest didnt do..

myvec
16-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Hi BEE AM, may i know which area is the Only One in Kota Kemuning?

masteryy
18-12-2009, 05:18 AM
Bro,

Do you know where is McD in KK?

Next to it is a shoplot area, it is located facing the back on the last row, first corner lot from McD. Ground Floor is a mamak store.

ffkcum
18-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Bros,

hi.. m a newbie here. not sure whether i post at the right thread or not but dun wan create so many threads lar.. hope all taiko taiko here correct me if m wrong :o i wont call myself a cheongster but m oways on a look out for gud massage n batin therefore wud like to post my 1st FR as follows:-

yesterday i went Only One (follow bro AwekHunter FR) as m looking for gud rub n d nearest is at Kota Kemuning.. (m from Pklg)

Spent some time looking for d place then finally found.. op for 2 hours RM 88 n was sent to a room surrounded by curtain..

Then d ML came in.. was suprised as she is a young n quite pretty PRC.. proceed with massage n was surprised d massage is quite good.. compare to most of d places i ve been with PRC.. when i praise her she say she is d lousiest here so i huh?:confused:

then v chit chat a bit n found out she is only 19 .. woo hoo..!! after around 1 hours 15 mins of massage she ask 'no you la gen ma?' i was thinking mayb tis is the first i batin with a 19 yo.. so i say ok.. But then.. she say she don't do batin and later will ask her colleague come do.. i was like WTF ??:eek: then i ask y? is it u dunno how to batin or wat? so she say she doesnt want to.. shit.. she say every other girl do batin except her.. so i thot wat d heck, mayb her colleague more prettier..

so when almost finishing, she went out n her colleague came in.. a bit tomboyish face n tomboyish size.. massage my didi a bit then batin. Actually is jus HJ.. i cum then wipe off n she went out.. d pretty girl then came in n massage my head n do d cooling massage n finish..

Heres d summary

The massage girl
Name: dunno, no 62
Face: 9/10 look like colleage girl.
Body figure: 7/10 a bit skinny
GFE: 9/10 very friendly.
Massage: 8.5/10 one of d best i had n very pro.

The HJ lady
Name: Dunno didnt ask
Face: Like a man
Body Figure: Muscular
H/J: 3/10 biasa only

The rest didnt do..
Bro Bee AM,

I had similar experience like you say... same MP (ONLY ONE) but differet branch... located in Sg. Buloh...

Honestly... the massage not bad... but ML average are MILF...

BEE AM
18-12-2009, 01:06 PM
sorry for my late reply.. yes as wat Master yy said.. turn in at Mcd.. go straight n u will say d MP on ur left.. below is a Malay Restoran

exoyie
25-12-2009, 05:50 PM
hi,bros...basicaly,wanna share some infos with u...i've been to this MP that i mentioned b4 which is located at jln peel...i dunno why i kept coming back to this place..but maybe coz i'm still searching 4 a beter ones (tried going to lake blue in tmn sri permaisuri but always couldn't go in laaaa....)

basically, they have 3 girls there...but they only do massage n batin only la...rate rm88 (1 hour),,rm108 (1 1/2 hours), RM128 (2 hours)...tried jenny n wanie..both r sexy n really good at massaging..still allow u to touch here n there..

msgfan
31-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Happy new year.

exoyie
04-01-2010, 10:32 AM

anyone tried recently?..is erra still there?

sabrewolf
04-01-2010, 12:38 PM
Hi Guys:

I am new to the KL area. Anyone know a good budget place (<100rm) for great massage + batin/HJ near Jalan Stesen Sentral/Hilton ? Greatly appreciate any feedback. Thx

pinktitty
05-01-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi.
1st time in this forum, newbie lor, confuse with the jargons used here..anyone can help me hehe
MP=
FK=
GFE=
BBBJ=
RTF=
ML=
WIR=

any good place for B2B range less than rm150. never try that b4, only normal massage and hj/bj. if not because of newspaper talking abt this B2B i wont know la :D

nennen
06-01-2010, 01:45 AM
i noticed many mp closes at 12, anyone knows any good mp's that close late?

thanks

monchu
08-01-2010, 11:51 PM
i have tried lots of MPs in KL area and most of it offered Batin/HJ services. But most attracted me was MP that was run by Malay chicks. my favorite is just nearby my house (nearby GIant Tmn Permata) When they first started, the malay chicks was like a manager there while the PRC did all the batin and massages. Wanted to try but at that time was with my GF and she dont allow me to be massaged by female, so diasappointed.

couples of months after that, went in to give a try and a malay lady which in her late 20s opened the door. massaged me for 30 min and later asked if i want batin, i said hell yes! while doing it, we talked about each other and she told that she had sex very early, at 16 yo and got pregnant. this is how she turned to join this industry. then i rub and squeezed her boobs (at least 36D) and softly play with her underpart. tried to go for me but she said no. she said the only way to get her is if we r in relationship.damn.

later tried her friend a malay-sabah. age in early 20s and solid body. but her HJ is not so enjoyable and finish in 5 min only. but one time i went, both of them is fully booked. a young girl came and offered me her service. i didnt refuse and took her. massage was bad, HJ was so so and she a bit shy. then talked with her a bit, she explained that this is her first time doing HJ to stranger. and the best part, she's only 16yo!!

I dont remember the MP name but its written Traditional Massage Rm30/hour and at top floor, next to 7eleven.

damage: RM60/hour massage + RM50 HJ/Batin

All malay chicks! but the tokey is an old chinese guy.

8william2
09-01-2010, 03:46 PM
All buddies....Recently alot of MP raided my MIB.... pls be more careful when u reply the msg.... Pls dun mention the exact place....

jerrystockton
09-01-2010, 08:47 PM
good fr. However, 16 yo ML,. err... illegal ler

kypdurron
10-01-2010, 04:22 AM
good fr. However, 16 yo ML,. err... illegal ler

which bit is illegal?

DWA285
10-01-2010, 12:29 PM
hi to all bros,

last few days felt very tired then went to MP at Batu Caves. it was at main road of MRR2 so easy to look for it....until now they stil have promotion rm68 for 2 hours until 3pm after that is rm88 for 2 hours (if i not mistaken)

then i was chooe no 8 as my MMs member recomment it....as below is my opinion:

face:5.5/10
masage:9/10 (totally is thai massage, really enjoy but bit pain due to long time i didnt massage..
batin:9/10 (real batin.not hj)
roaming:wont allow
gfe:4.5/10 (talkactive,playful)

thanks n have a nice massage

swingerswagger
11-01-2010, 03:03 AM
Erm the age? :confused:

shiok1968
11-01-2010, 09:45 AM
Erm the age? :confused:

face:5.5/10
masage:9/10 (totally is thai massage, really enjoy but bit pain due to long time i didnt massage..
batin:9/10 (real batin.not hj)
roaming:wont allow
gfe:4.5/10 (talkactive,playful)Already mentioned in the post. Change the colour for you in case you never notice.:rolleyes:

swingerswagger
11-01-2010, 12:16 PM
Haha sorry bro i was mentioning that the age was the illegal part.. quoting Jerry stockton... 16:D:D

Cheers

shiok1968
11-01-2010, 12:45 PM
Haha sorry bro i was mentioning that the age was the illegal part.. quoting Jerry stockton... 16:D:D

CheersOoppss...sry me bad.:p

samlover01
12-01-2010, 01:03 PM
did 3g still function @ i cannot reach lili number , whos got can PM me ? :D

parkville
12-01-2010, 08:38 PM
last visit to 3g was late dec. I was told that they will b closed til mid jan as all the gals went back home