PDA

View Full Version : What happens to the guys?

Kyrosh
09-04-2014, 09:45 AM
Combed through the forum but couldn't find the answer to this question:

When police raids FL/WL, what happens to the guys that are unfortunate enough to be with them at the moment?

stillgottheblue
09-04-2014, 11:09 AM
Either they'll take down your NRIC and ask you back for lim at a later stage or they'll leave you alone if there are no other investigation.

Castrol
09-04-2014, 01:10 PM
the guys will be sold as gigolos in eastern europe... :D

SnowLeopards
09-04-2014, 02:19 PM
You have not combed the forum enough. Get back to work mate. :)

Pierre.

Kyrosh
09-04-2014, 03:25 PM
but the guys won't be charged? (Unless they engage the services of an underage worker, that I know). And even if they invite you back to lim kopi, what do they DO? Just take your statement and thats it?

3someking
09-04-2014, 04:04 PM
but the guys won't be charged? (Unless they engage the services of an underage worker, that I know). And even if they invite you back to lim kopi, what do they DO? Just take your statement and thats it?

Yes u are rite.

I just heard from a fren of mine, his fren was caught in a hotel with a ktv gal.

They were brought to cantonment and under investigation.
They gave statements and my fren did told them he picked the gal up from a ktv.

the gal was immediately deported few days after that.

but the bad thing is that the guy, his parents have to bail him out.

i didnt ask for the age or maybe he could be below 21 which was why require someone to bail out.

also heard that for married men, their wife have to bail them out.
it has to be their next-of-kin to bail them out.

can somebody confirm this again?

Kyrosh
09-04-2014, 07:34 PM
Yes u are rite.

I just heard from a fren of mine, his fren was caught in a hotel with a ktv gal.

i didnt ask for the age or maybe he could be below 21 which was why require someone to bail out.

Forgive my ignorance of the law and police proceedings, but: I always understood the act of bailing is that you deposit a large sum of money with the police as a safeguard that you won't run away while charges are prepared/cases are being built against you, so if guys have to be bailed out by their wives, it should mean that they are being charged with something, right?

3someking
09-04-2014, 09:02 PM
Forgive my ignorance of the law and police proceedings, but: I always understood the act of bailing is that you deposit a large sum of money with the police as a safeguard that you won't run away while charges are prepared/cases are being built against you, so if guys have to be bailed out by their wives, it should mean that they are being charged with something, right?

I have no idea on whether one would need to be bailed out if charged or not.

I did ask a police officer fren of mine if there is a need to bail out and he said yes coz we are assisting in investigation.

lets wait for more inputs from other bros here.

its the same situation when u are caught in an act whether it be u are caught red handed when a ktv ger was giving u bj in ktv, or av raid when massage lady halfway give u hj, or av do random raid in hotel with u and a streetwalker in it.

runfishyrun
10-04-2014, 06:15 AM
Yes u are rite.

can bail be done by other people?? i.e friends etc..
die die need family members or spouse ar??

Niggaplease
10-04-2014, 04:21 PM
what happens if you are caught as a foreigner?

whiplash
11-04-2014, 04:51 PM
what happens if you are caught as a foreigner?

Deportation.

Niggaplease
11-04-2014, 05:02 PM
Deportation.

Will the guy be blacklisted from entering SG?

damong777
12-04-2014, 09:17 PM
Talking of which, really saw a raid in action last night outside golden castle ktv along geylang

loneyheart
13-04-2014, 12:03 AM
If u r caught in action ... yr statement will b taken down
Cooperated w them .... u will b let go on t spot .. if not go PS lim kopi n ask yr NOK to bail u out

FL / WL will b charged in court ... if she admitted ,,, she will b deported .... if not u will b call b stand in court too

If she is of legal age ... u r ok
If she is under age .... 6 stars Changi Hotel rm reserved for u to check in

kaypo
13-04-2014, 06:04 PM
Yes u are rite.

I was caught twice during their raid in geylang hotel but was never taken back. They simply ask you a few question and giving statement. Nothing like going back to cantoment or bailing out. Nothing to worry about.

betlobang
14-04-2014, 11:43 PM
Combed through the forum but couldn't find the answer to this question:

When police raids FL/WL, what happens to the guys that are unfortunate enough to be with them at the moment?

depends. Some ask for ic and then ask u back for tea at a later date.

Some bring you back and ask you call someone to bail you out.

betlobang
14-04-2014, 11:47 PM
can bail be done by other people?? i.e friends etc..
die die need family members or spouse ar??

no friends will bail you out because there are alot of commitments involved.

If you are on bail,meaning they give u an assigned date for example 2 weeks time and a timing (lets say 3pm), you and your bailer must come. Not just you alone and when the bailer actually bail you out. He/ she will have to sign that if you jump bail, there is a minimum fine of 3k imposed on bailer.

If you are the bailer of your friend and you read all these stuff, you think you will sign???

Gooogle
17-04-2014, 02:41 PM
Kena once in lavender 81.
I was told by the IO to let him know where I know the girl and how much I pay her for service. Next I was told to by them to give statement and told to leave immediately after giving them. I was also ask to go down to station if needed but till today nothing happen. That was 3 years ago. My belief is if you cooperate with them well and don't be a hero, nothing will happen.

runfishyrun
18-04-2014, 06:23 AM
no friends will bail you out because there are alot of commitments involved.

If you are on bail,meaning they give u an assigned date for example 2 weeks time and a timing (lets say 3pm), you and your bailer must come. Not just you alone and when the bailer actually bail you out. He/ she will have to sign that if you jump bail, there is a minimum fine of 3k imposed on bailer.

If you are the bailer of your friend and you read all these stuff, you think you will sign???

Depends on how bro ur bailer is lor... what goes ard comes ard..
Someday he might need you to bail him out too??

lanus
22-04-2014, 01:15 AM
Many people will not bail you out unless the bailer is a cai niao.

Dont say ask friends to bail you out, ask him lend u 1000 i think it is almost mission impossible.

Outlook
26-04-2014, 08:57 PM
Caught once in the room in the east side of spore. It was her friend who brought this guy into the house and in less than 5 minutes a group them comprising of 6 men and 2 women came in when the guy open the main door.

I was ask loudly to sit down and was question up and down, left and right. Taken away into their van park downstairs and was question below on how I get to know them.

So paiseh with so many passer by looking at me and the other bro who was also taken in for question.

3someking
27-04-2014, 04:29 PM
Caught once in the room in the east side of spore. It was her friend who brought this guy into the house and in less than 5 minutes a group them comprising of 6 men and 2 women came in when the guy open the main door.

I was ask loudly to sit down and was question up and down, left and right. Taken away into their van park downstairs and was question below on how I get to know them.

So paiseh with so many passer by looking at me and the other bro who was also taken in for question.

Caught with who?

Ktv girl?

greatdane88
29-04-2014, 03:10 AM

wah u also damn suay. Luckily, i seldom go to any such joints.

ickywinkle
02-05-2014, 01:11 AM
My depression down because my lovely girl don't like me. she do not reply when i send the message a lot but she don't reply to me :(:(:(

Accord_JDM
03-09-2014, 09:39 PM
I was also caught recently during a raid. Actually I intend to find the girl so go to her apartment but suddenly stomach pain so need to go to toilet shit first.
Just when I finished shitting, the raid came and I was caught without doing anything except shitting.
Was asked to take down statement at the spot and I cooperate with them so was let off immediately after statement taken.
Damn suan....

Hopefully no call from them again.

Accord_JDM
03-09-2014, 09:44 PM
Was also told by the IO that in Singapore, guys looking engaging girl is no crime but the girls offered services is criminal offense and will be deported back as long as the girl u are engaging is not underage.

To rest assure me, the IO is kind enough to double check for me the girl I am looking for is not underage.

banana81sg
04-09-2014, 07:51 AM
this pants down is better than caught with your pants down of the other senerio.............should ok la

johnn
08-01-2015, 12:42 AM
Will the guy be blacklisted from entering SG?

U a foreigner,
will be thrown back to myama.
not allow to work here.

ric338
08-01-2015, 01:09 AM
brother this subject is interesting

4getful
08-01-2015, 08:56 PM
Love those who wrote the truth they have encountered but hate those who write when they have nothing to backup their story. Instead of answering the doubt, some make it confused by adding thing that they did not encounter before. Hope more bros will come to share their real encounter. :p

contrafighter
15-01-2015, 11:03 AM
This thread is indeed interesting.