PDA

View Full Version : Braless locals

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6]

MrBroman
22-02-2023, 12:13 PM
chill. so many of your messages are scolding bros in the forum or the system of the forum

your account merely started in Feb 23, is easy to get blasted to nothing with a negative newbie high and mighty attitude.

if points to you is so juvenile, then you should not mind being zapped or points reduced.

Sooner or later the admin will ban his account again :D

Rickey
22-02-2023, 12:50 PM
My SIL does wear transparent sleeve thru type even when braless. Sometimes she wear those babydoll blouse without bra and white colour some more totally can see her boobs.

Yes its normal nowadays but still it's nice to see girls without bra. Even with bra we guys also stare at nice boobs shape already more so without bra.

Yr SIL must be 1 of those very few notti or careless gals that we know of n shd be appreciated by us guys for being so open with herself physically...doesn't mind guys seeing their naked boobs n nipples :o...few r they esp if u r talking abt they being so transparently braless like this in public like yr SIL is at home...

majority of gals n ladies r conservative, will not dare to go braless in public n for the few who dare, showing off their sharp protruding pokies from outside their blouses to guys, is good enough to excite them n maybe wet them below...no need to go braless n show guys their full naked boobs n nipples :o...which btw may be an offence of indecent exposure in public ...even being naked at home is an offence if yr neighbour spots u like those kaypoh lau aunties report u to the mata mata

torandoz
22-02-2023, 02:14 PM
Yr SIL must be 1 of those very few notti or careless gals that we know of n shd be appreciated by us guys for being so open with herself physically...doesn't mind guys seeing their naked boobs n nipples :o...few r they esp if u r talking abt they being so transparently braless like this in public like yr SIL is at home...

majority of gals n ladies r conservative, will not dare to go braless in public n for the few who dare, showing off their sharp protruding pokies from outside their blouses to guys, is good enough to excite them n maybe wet them below...no need to go braless n show guys their full naked boobs n nipples :o...which btw may be an offence of indecent exposure in public ...even being naked at home is an offence if yr neighbour spots u like those kaypoh lau aunties report u to the mata mata

I dunno about other girls. In fact the funny thing is my then gf is the more conservative one and she still got wear bra at home just that she unhook it but both her sisters never wear bra. The youngest sister is the most open one. Many years back when she was just a student, she already braless and many times my gf say she wear too loose or transparent clothes then never wear bra and can see her boobs because I'm around, she just brush her off and say she don't care. So I get to enjoy free show for many years. Sometimes because the zaogeng was so obvious then my eyes look at her boobs then my gf still scold me coz she saw me looking. Quite paiseh to be honest but not my fault that your sister show her boobs mah.

As for the 2nd sister, she still got sometimes shy and will go to the room to wear bra but sometimes she don't care also is see her mood one. Got a few times she bend down infront of me and my gf say she zaogeng then she tell her also not for you to see mah infront of me some more.

Richard0204
22-02-2023, 02:34 PM
thanks bro

Rickey
22-02-2023, 10:44 PM
I dunno about other girls. In fact the funny thing is my then gf is the more conservative one and she still got wear bra at home just that she unhook it but both her sisters never wear bra. The youngest sister is the most open one. Many years back when she was just a student, she already braless and many times my gf say she wear too loose or transparent clothes then never wear bra and can see her boobs because I'm around, she just brush her off and say she don't care. So I get to enjoy free show for many years. Sometimes because the zaogeng was so obvious then my eyes look at her boobs then my gf still scold me coz she saw me looking. Quite paiseh to be honest but not my fault that your sister show her boobs mah.

As for the 2nd sister, she still got sometimes shy and will go to the room to wear bra but sometimes she don't care also is see her mood one. Got a few times she bend down infront of me and my gf say she zaogeng then she tell her also not for you to see mah infront of me some more.
As said, u r 1 of the luckiest bro here ;)...often getting free shows of yr SIL's boobs n nipples at home :o...think bros here will sure envy u...cos most of our SILs r the conservative type, not interested to zaogeng n expose their upper body to guys either at home or in public :(

torandoz
22-02-2023, 11:05 PM
As said, u r 1 of the luckiest bro here ;)...often getting free shows of yr SIL's boobs n nipples at home :o...think bros here will sure envy u...cos most of our SILs r the conservative type, not interested to zaogeng n expose their upper body to guys either at home or in public :(

I'm sure I'm not the only one here though. Sure got others with similar SILs just that they never share only.

Rickey
22-02-2023, 11:17 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one here though. Sure got others with similar SILs just that they never share only.
Yes, u r right bro...agree with u, u r not the only one...but there r not many others who hv SILs like yours...this small group of young ladies must be appreciated for their openness n daringness to show themselves at home when there r guy relatives around ;)

vet365
23-02-2023, 03:48 AM

Wish my gf got this type of sisters :D

torandoz
23-02-2023, 08:57 AM
Yes, u r right bro...agree with u, u r not the only one...but there r not many others who hv SILs like yours...this small group of young ladies must be appreciated for their openness n daringness to show themselves at home when there r guy relatives around ;)

They were from girls school and didn't have bf back then. After when they got bf, I realised they never zaogeng as much already. Maybe the braless and zaogeng was really sometimes intentional :D

torandoz
23-02-2023, 09:01 AM
Wish my gf got this type of sisters :D

What does your gf sisters wear at home? Maybe they braless at home but when you coming then they go and wear bra? This was what happened for me at the start but as time goes by, they lazy to wear bra already when I come over. Initially they go to the room, close door and wear their bra, then after that they still go to the room but never close door to wear bra then after that don't even bother to wear bra already. Got a few times when they going out and changing clothes, I accidentally walked into the room and saw them changing coz they always never close the door.

Rickey
23-02-2023, 10:12 AM
Got a few times when they going out and changing clothes, I accidentally walked into the room and saw them changing coz they always never close the door.

So did they scream in shock n try to cover up their nakedness ?? :o;)

Eric2023
23-02-2023, 12:07 PM
What does your gf sisters wear at home? Maybe they braless at home but when you coming then they go and wear bra? This was what happened for me at the start but as time goes by, they lazy to wear bra already when I come over. Initially they go to the room, close door and wear their bra, then after that they still go to the room but never close door to wear bra then after that don't even bother to wear bra already. Got a few times when they going out and changing clothes, I accidentally walked into the room and saw them changing coz they always never close the door.

So u get to c their red beans?

torandoz
23-02-2023, 04:09 PM
So did they scream in shock n try to cover up their nakedness ?? :o;)

Most of the time they wearing their bra and panties so nothing to cover up also. Only got once I walk in then she was topless and I saw her boobs. She turn away then I faster go out of the room else kenna scolded.

torandoz
23-02-2023, 04:09 PM
So u get to c their red beans?

Red beans meaning the nipples? Everytime they bend down and zaogeng already see many times the nipples.

Eric2023
23-02-2023, 07:08 PM
Red beans meaning the nipples? Everytime they bend down and zaogeng already see many times the nipples.

Yes. Red beans is the sweet nipples

Eric2023
23-02-2023, 07:24 PM

Do u prefer to lick the ntuc papaya orred beans (upstairs) or the lady packet of Chao bee hoon with gravy? I prefer ntuc papaya. Do u know why call Chao cb? Why not called Pang cb? U think about it.

Neverlookback
24-02-2023, 03:25 AM
Some low iq cretin zapped me and called me rude

LOL

A. Like who gives a fuk abt points in a sex forum...

B. Wats rude? Simply stating reality...its 2023 ...why ( refer TS) is anyone even remarking on braless or not? Dont get it....like...huh...whats d big deal?

Tats hardly rude
Anyway...points shpoints...who cares already

Eric2023
24-02-2023, 03:27 PM

LOL

B. Wats rude? Simply stating reality...its 2023 ...why ( refer TS) is anyone even remarking on braless or not? Dont get it....like...huh...whats d big deal?

Tats hardly rude

I don't care about points too. Negative so what? Can points buy food? Wake up Yr idea to those who place the importance on points.

Eric2023
24-02-2023, 03:29 PM
chill. so many of your messages are scolding bros in the forum or the system of the forum

your account merely started in Feb 23, is easy to get blasted to nothing with a negative newbie high and mighty attitude.

if points to you is so juvenile, then you should not mind being zapped or points reduced.

Points reduced or zapped is not important at all.

Eric2023
24-02-2023, 04:09 PM

Any bro want to join me go jb spa next.month? pls pm me. Thanks.

Neverlookback
24-02-2023, 04:47 PM

Exactly
Its amusing to observe how sensitive some people are LOL

If can accumulate points for shagging hot gals then that wud be anthr story hee hee.

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 05:00 PM
Exactly

If can accumulate points for shagging hot gals then that wud be anthr story hee hee.

reminds me of this stable that gives u 1 random shag for every 3 you bought from them

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 05:01 PM
Exactly

reminds me of this stable that gives u 1 random shag for every 3 you bought from them

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 05:02 PM
Exactly

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 05:03 PM
Exactly

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 05:04 PM
Exactly

voknam87
24-02-2023, 05:29 PM
reminds me of someone haha

Eric2023
24-02-2023, 05:43 PM

Points to show how powerful u r o ly. No use. Jiat liao bee points.

Eric2023
24-02-2023, 05:48 PM
Points to show how powerful u r o ly. No use. Jiat liao bee points.

No reward points. Jiat liaobee only. Lol
Power ranger points.

Anonyabc
24-02-2023, 09:03 PM
Paiseh dunno what happened the reply cannot load den ended up reply a few

Laopizhui
25-02-2023, 09:32 AM
Any bro want to join me go jb spa next.month? pls pm me. Thanks.

any spa in jb can stay 24 hrs one?

Eric2023
25-02-2023, 12:24 PM
any spa in jb can stay 24 hrs one?

No..unless u book your girl overnight.

Eric2023
25-02-2023, 04:51 PM

LOL

Tats hardly rude

Is there a reward programme where we can exchange for cash or jiat liao bee or anything?

Shadow_warrior
25-02-2023, 06:30 PM
Is there a reward programme where we can exchange for cash or jiat liao bee or anything?

yes there is. can become millionaire if you change enough.

you want to continue your numerous JLB post about points or you want to share pictures?

Eric2023
25-02-2023, 06:32 PM
yes there is. can become millionaire if you change enough.

you want to continue your numerous JLB post about points or you want to share pictures?

Lol.happy jiat liao bee to u.

Shadow_warrior
25-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Lol.happy jiat liao bee to u.

yes so happy, feel like wishing you too. wait let me think about it.

watching Spider man movie, great power come great responsibility, seems to imply some people really don't kenna whack cannot.

Eric2023
25-02-2023, 06:35 PM
yes so happy, feel like wishing you too. wait let me think about it.

watching Spider man movie, great power come great responsibility, seems to imply some people really don't kenna whack cannot.

Accumulate points to exchange for jiatliao bee gal. Lol

jien1
03-03-2023, 01:13 AM
Saw a lady (probably south east Asian) with firm boobs (probably fake) and prominent nipples on her red sleeveless shirt with an angmo....it was a good food for my eyes haha

Bam15
04-03-2023, 12:25 AM
A few days ago was taking the double decker bus towards the mrt. Bus always jam packed in the morning but usually I just stand at the bottom. Dunno for what reason I went upstairs and sit down. Notice this mid-20s cute OL in a white blouse with a jacket over it and I sit behind her. When we reach our stop to mrt, everyone stood up as always rushing to get down from the bus first. I also do the same and was standing behind her. As she climb down the stairs and I was directly behind her, she walk downwards. She was carrying a laptop bag on one hand and her gucci bag on the other. Quite focus on walking down the stairs without support, she lean forward a bit which opens up her blouse. For that 5 or 10 seconds her boobs and nips were in full view without any bra inside! Had a hardon immediately since I was directly behind her and saw everything in HD. After reaching the bottom, I looked up and saw another 2 guys from the top and from their face can tell they saw as well. Walking towards the mrt, us 3 guys were just walking and surrounding and bioing her. Fapped to the sight that morning once I reach office and I am sure the other guys did the same also :D Girls these days are getting more and more 'open' hahaha.

ahcai
04-03-2023, 03:45 AM
went to 7-11 near my place to buy drink around mid night and while looking for those $1 drink offer, an indian girl came in and open the fridge beside me. when she bend down to take the drink, her black t shirt open up then i realised she is braless and her nipples are obviously poking out.
when i paid she was queuing behind me and i turn back to pretend take some sweets and greet by her pokie again. made my day

song2ganbalai
04-03-2023, 04:20 AM
A few days ago was taking the double decker bus towards the mrt. Bus always jam packed in the morning but usually I just stand at the bottom. Dunno for what reason I went upstairs and sit down. Notice this mid-20s cute OL in a white blouse with a jacket over it and I sit behind her. When we reach our stop to mrt, everyone stood up as always rushing to get down from the bus first. I also do the same and was standing behind her. As she climb down the stairs and I was directly behind her, she walk downwards. She was carrying a laptop bag on one hand and her gucci bag on the other. Quite focus on walking down the stairs without support, she lean forward a bit which opens up her blouse. For that 5 or 10 seconds her boobs and nips were in full view without any bra inside! Had a hardon immediately since I was directly behind her and saw everything in HD. After reaching the bottom, I looked up and saw another 2 guys from the top and from their face can tell they saw as well. Walking towards the mrt, us 3 guys were just walking and surrounding and bioing her. Fapped to the sight that morning once I reach office and I am sure the other guys did the same also :D Girls these days are getting more and more 'open' hahaha.

More girls should be like that :D

torandoz
04-03-2023, 11:04 AM

Quite hard to imagine a girl will go to office without bra. Maybe her blouse has those bra cup already so can't see nips from her blouse infront. I see more and more girls wearing this kind of top now. Once they bend down, everything in full view especially when their blouse is loose.

jaundice
16-03-2023, 01:05 PM
today school holiday, no wonder see so many XMMs go out. saw 1 wear white oversized tee without bra go tapau

BushTracker
16-03-2023, 01:47 PM
Saw one angmoh SYT in my condo in white tee with pokies. Went into the same lift. But cannot stare because prob still underage. Angmoh SYT very hard to tell their age.

jaundice
16-03-2023, 02:12 PM
Saw one angmoh SYT in my condo in white tee with pokies. Went into the same lift. But cannot stare because prob still underage. Angmoh SYT very hard to tell their age.

Remind me of katherine heigl in her first movie. She was only 14 during filming
https://i0.wp.com/indiancelebblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Katherine-heigl-my-father-THS1-8-swimsuit-screencaps.jpg?ssl=1

BushTracker
16-03-2023, 02:17 PM
https://i0.wp.com/indiancelebblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Katherine-heigl-my-father-THS1-8-swimsuit-screencaps.jpg?ssl=1

LOL.. the one in my condo slightly older looking and much bigger asset.

jaundice
16-03-2023, 02:25 PM
LOL.. the one in my condo slightly older looking and much bigger asset.

Nice that means can liao. I prefer this type of body, last time media so open one. now all go woke. White character can get black guy to act instead of creating a new character, now no this type of kinky shit too. nonsense

BushTracker
17-03-2023, 10:28 AM
Woohoo... met another one in the lift yesterday evening. This one confirm late teen. Think she just finish swimming, hair still wet. She caught me staring hard at her pokies. lol.

itguy2008
17-03-2023, 03:26 PM
Any bro staying around Potong Pasir?

I went to visit a friend who moved there recently.

He moved to a condo above the MRT near his son's school.

Since arriving early, I walked around the mall downstairs to buy gifts or a hamper.

There was a supermarket, and I saw two Chinese students (looks like they were from China) in PJ and braless.

Look-wise, about 16/17, very tall and busty (can bounce) and has small pokies... nice view for an accidental incident.

Sorry. An older man like me goes for cheap thrills like that.

Anonyabc
17-03-2023, 03:35 PM

Since arriving early, I walked around the mall downstairs to buy gifts or a hamper.

There was a supermarket, and I saw two Chinese students (looks like they were from China) in PJ and braless.

Look-wise, about 16/17, very tall and busty (can bounce) and has small pokies... nice view for an accidental incident.

No worries, cheap thrills or what, keeps our days (and dicks) up

gothere8u
17-03-2023, 03:43 PM

If they live around the area, you should be able to see them more often in the future :)

cutecuteboy
17-03-2023, 06:56 PM

Potong Pasir condo?
Hmm.. fair chance they are students with double identities. Heh heh 😈

YYtellmiY
18-03-2023, 12:18 AM

Very sexy swimsuit! :)

Shadow_warrior
18-03-2023, 12:32 AM

wow she really grew huge ones in the years later. couldn't tell her potential here

jaundice
18-03-2023, 10:19 PM
wow she really grew huge ones in the years later. couldn't tell her potential here

I prefer this body. When she fully grown abit too dua jiak maybe because i am short at 1.73m

itguy2008
20-03-2023, 09:41 AM
No worries, cheap thrills or what, keeps our days (and dicks) up

It may sound very amateurish compared to what most bro does here. hahaha.

itguy2008
20-03-2023, 09:42 AM
Potong Pasir condo?
Hmm.. fair chance they are students with double identities. Heh heh 😈

That one I have no means to verify.

But their make up and dressing does not look like the masseur with happy ending.

Anonyabc
20-03-2023, 09:43 AM
It may sound very amateurish compared to what most bro does here. hahaha.

U do u la, no need worry how others think. They do them, they wanna share anot also is them.

Life is too short or hectic to think about how others think of us.

itguy2008
20-03-2023, 09:44 AM
If they live around the area, you should be able to see them more often in the future :)

Sad to tell you. I do not stay around there. I just happen to visit a friend who moved into a studio apartment there.

One single guy at 35 who can afford his own condo. Something that I could not do at 35 because I wasted my money on cars and drinks. hahaha.

Anonyabc
20-03-2023, 09:44 AM
Sad to tell you. I do not stay around there. I just happen to visit a friend who moved into a studio apartment there.

One single guy at 35 who can afford his own condo. Something that I could not do at 35 because I wasted my money on cars and drinks. hahaha.

maybe cos we are IT guys, that's why. HAHAHHAA

itguy2008
20-03-2023, 10:14 AM
maybe cos we are IT guys, that's why. HAHAHHAA

You mean we tend to spend money on the wrong things? Like gadgets and PS4? hahaha.

Anonyabc
20-03-2023, 10:42 AM
You mean we tend to spend money on the wrong things? Like gadgets and PS4? hahaha.

Yeah and cannot save enuff haha

itguy2008
21-03-2023, 09:30 AM
Yeah and cannot save enuff haha

WOW! You still thinking of saving. I don't over spend, I am happy already. hahaha.

Anonyabc
21-03-2023, 01:05 PM
WOW! You still thinking of saving. I don't over spend, I am happy already. hahaha.

Wedding dinner, flat all these need savings a bit ma...

KumarSegar
21-03-2023, 05:19 PM

You also do IT ? Need to outsource any projects ?

itguy2008
23-03-2023, 03:03 PM
You also do IT ? Need to outsource any projects ?

I do some outsourcing, but they are mainly to designers who does UI re-design etc.

So, it is not a lot of work.

itguy2008
23-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Wedding dinner, flat all these need savings a bit ma...

You mean you attend a lot of wedding dinners?

Talk about that. Last time my female colleagues got to lose weight, get fit etc just to attend other people's wedding dinner. I find it so comical.

Anonyabc
23-03-2023, 04:40 PM
You mean you attend a lot of wedding dinners?

Talk about that. Last time my female colleagues got to lose weight, get fit etc just to attend other people's wedding dinner. I find it so comical.

I mean prep own wedding dinner...cos me and wife think better to have backup funds instead of relying on ang baos.

Slim down to attend ppl wedding ... is like wrong priority leh

itguy2008
23-03-2023, 09:29 PM
I mean prep own wedding dinner...cos me and wife think better to have backup funds instead of relying on ang baos.

Slim down to attend ppl wedding ... is like wrong priority leh

talk about wedding. I notice nowadays wedding is also a good place to see braless locals.

some girls dressed to kill when attending other's wedding too.

Anonyabc
23-03-2023, 09:45 PM
talk about wedding. I notice nowadays wedding is also a good place to see braless locals.

Yes, that is very true indeed. Esp. those times covid slowly open up more ppl attend wedding, the ladies like unleash their wardrobe...lol

itguy2008
24-03-2023, 05:37 PM
Yes, that is very true indeed. Esp. those times covid slowly open up more ppl attend wedding, the ladies like unleash their wardrobe...lol

I thought I was the only odd one noticing that.

Anonyabc
24-03-2023, 05:48 PM
I thought I was the only odd one noticing that.

Maybe IT guys notice odd stuff. :D:D:D

ExcellentJ2367
24-03-2023, 10:45 PM

Especially those at the recept marking attendance/collect red packets - they tend to bend at a certain angle :D

ahcai
25-03-2023, 12:53 AM

but most girls will wear nipple tape if they go for wedding braless.
wanna see pokie is best at neighbourhoods area

SchoolOfLife
26-03-2023, 01:06 AM

Never knew this :o

itguy2008
26-03-2023, 02:03 PM
Maybe IT guys notice odd stuff. :D:D:D

Yeah. I am not sure about others but at least I notice odd things even simple things like bra strap too loose. hahaha.

itguy2008
26-03-2023, 02:03 PM

very true. like Hao Mart or coffee shop. hahaha.

itguy2008
26-03-2023, 02:04 PM
Especially those at the recept marking attendance/collect red packets - they tend to bend at a certain angle :D

Bro, you damn pro. Next time I will purposely line up to submit ang pao. hahaha.

TheIdesOfMarch
26-03-2023, 04:24 PM
It's nice to be not living in an Asian country like SG.

Braless locals in Western countries are so common that it's normalised. See until you don't even feel thrilled anymore lol. You just see it as normal.

Rickey
26-03-2023, 05:22 PM
It's nice to be not living in an Asian country like SG.

Braless locals in Western countries are so common that it's normalised. See until you don't even feel thrilled anymore lol. You just see it as normal.

A simple analogy like most bros here say in terms of food is...everyday eat chicken rice also can get sian one however nice or tasty that may be

Anonyabc
26-03-2023, 09:28 PM
Yeah. I am not sure about others but at least I notice odd things even simple things like bra strap too loose. hahaha.

Damnit I think we can be the lao ah peh buddies spotting such nonsensical stuff out...

itguy2008
27-03-2023, 03:09 PM
Damnit I think we can be the lao ah peh buddies spotting such nonsensical stuff out...

yeah yeah. hahaha!

We can stand around the table and chat as though we met each other for the first time after 20 years! hahaha.

ExcellentJ2367
27-03-2023, 04:18 PM
Bro, you damn pro. Next time I will purposely line up to submit ang pao. hahaha.

Maybe you can drop the ang pao and see if she pick it up :D

Luckyou
28-03-2023, 12:23 PM
My opp condo braless neighbor making bed b4 work....:D

lipe
28-03-2023, 03:04 PM
Go walk around China Town, specially around Smith Street.

Plenty AMDL and without bra.

itguy2008
28-03-2023, 06:18 PM
Maybe you can drop the ang pao and see if she pick it up :D

Kudos.... you are a total new level of expertise. Next time I try and let you know. hahaha. I never even think of that.

zl1983
29-03-2023, 10:00 AM

wow nice bro :D

itguy2008
29-03-2023, 03:55 PM
wow nice bro :D

I noticed a lot of braless at the neighbourhood coffee shop.

Mainly those that come down from their flat upstairs.

I guess they did not bother to put on a bra just to come down and buy food.

At most they just wear a jacket over the T-shirt.

zl1983
30-03-2023, 08:39 AM

true tht bro. lazy to "waste" a new bra juz for tht few mins.. :D

up u for exchange

Anonyabc
30-03-2023, 09:25 AM

up u for exchange

Actually not so bad ma, lazy to wear dun wear lor

not like will lose something

And SG is relatively safe enough for ladies to not get into trouble...

and can motivate and make bros' day great

why not sia?

Maybe we can tell gov "u wan promote birth rates maybe can promote no bra no panty day once a month"

- not to tell us to go disturb the ladies in public ah...is to give us motivate to promote LOVEEEE

JusonSoong
30-03-2023, 09:26 AM

https://i.postimg.cc/dQZJNfjK/994600-EF-6266-4-A0-B-8-A8-A-7-D917427-E665.jpg (https://postimg.cc/DmFV8BNC)

https://i.postimg.cc/XJm47K3h/BEBB636-E-6-D90-4930-AF04-AE17-F6-F9-BB15.jpg (https://postimg.cc/0MYLVwzd)

Chua Soi Lek
30-03-2023, 11:09 AM

Which condo is this leh ....

mikestc
30-03-2023, 11:56 AM

why not sia?

Maybe we can tell gov "u wan promote birth rates maybe can promote no bra no panty day once a month"

- not to tell us to go disturb the ladies in public ah...is to give us motivate to promote LOVEEEE
Sure or not safe? Haha lately saw so many news report of upskirts and singapore has the higher rates of upskirts...notice that woman in sg double protect themselves already wear safety pants under their skirts hahhaa

Anonyabc
30-03-2023, 12:05 PM
Sure or not safe? Haha lately saw so many news report of upskirts and singapore has the higher rates of upskirts...notice that woman in sg double protect themselves already wear safety pants under their skirts hahhaa

upskirt is not rape leh - we not yet reach India level

itguy2008
30-03-2023, 03:44 PM

up u for exchange

I don't mind as long as I am there to "enjoy" the moment that they are being environmental friendly.

itguy2008
30-03-2023, 03:45 PM
https://i.postimg.cc/dQZJNfjK/994600-EF-6266-4-A0-B-8-A8-A-7-D917427-E665.jpg (https://postimg.cc/DmFV8BNC)

https://i.postimg.cc/XJm47K3h/BEBB636-E-6-D90-4930-AF04-AE17-F6-F9-BB15.jpg (https://postimg.cc/0MYLVwzd)

Bro, this kind got to be careful. Sometimes the blouse comes with padding.

GanSmljSeh
30-03-2023, 04:18 PM

Blouse with padding not counted, that's cheating hahaha :D

Anonyabc
30-03-2023, 04:25 PM

it's almost a given i did not even bother to respond. there wasn't even a frontal view to conclude

bigbirdbird
30-03-2023, 08:58 PM

Got Front Photo Bo :D :p

stoicism
31-03-2023, 05:11 AM

This one count as bra-less meh? More like built in bra

hengteck007
31-03-2023, 11:41 AM

ya i think this one the bra built into the top. see many already the padding fitted into the clothes

blu3fin
31-03-2023, 12:21 PM

🤣🤣 I'm writing this at the same coffee shop now.
Dunno why... this place got some strange ppl. As im here having food and reading my newspaper. .. many empty tables around

1 old aunty housewife put her big plastic bag of grocery ONTO my newspaper as I was reading and say she going toilet, told her to remove it and find somewhere else... again many empty tables around

20 minutes later, another one come and immediately want put her bags too... told her got other people sitting with me and pointed her to tbe next empty tables around.

ianboiboi
31-03-2023, 12:34 PM
Dunno why... this place got some strange ppl. As im here having food and reading my newspaper. .. many empty tables around

1 old aunty housewife put her big plastic bag of grocery ONTO my newspaper as I was reading and say she going toilet, told her to remove it and find somewhere else... again many empty tables around

20 minutes later, another one come and immediately want put her bags too... told her got other people sitting with me and pointed her to tbe next empty tables around.

maybe she see it as not empty ?

jaundice
31-03-2023, 01:31 PM

she want you to look after for her mah but should have ask

jeremiahb52
31-03-2023, 01:42 PM
she want you to look after for her mah but should have ask

i think so too... only never ask properly old lady giv chance lol

Xes2013
31-03-2023, 02:52 PM
They wanted to pick you up, maybe. LOL

20 minutes later, another one come and immediately want put her bags too... told her got other people sitting with me and pointed her to tbe next empty tables around.[/QUOTE]

loneyheart
31-03-2023, 03:07 PM
���� I'm writing this at the same coffee shop now.

U r an aunty killer .... handsome boy ... the aunty braless oso ? :)

kingmasonry69
31-03-2023, 06:06 PM

aunty is A.I.L.F ?

ChyeSim
01-04-2023, 09:01 PM

Seems like it though

blu3fin
02-04-2023, 11:20 AM

🤣🤣🤣... dream on .. those aunty braless you also won't want to look one.
It's just very entitled and rude ppl.
Imagine u see another man reading papers, and u go put your wet shopping bags on his papers.. sure tio kan one right?

AnnieYJL
02-04-2023, 02:33 PM

Next time I better close my curtain before I do anything.

Anonyabc
02-04-2023, 02:52 PM

U can close lah. But u should also be confident abt urself and show what you have while u r outside, okay?

scuderia88
02-04-2023, 02:57 PM

Wish I can have the honour to peek the awesome view of your melons.

jaundice
02-04-2023, 03:13 PM

I like this type of skin tone. flawless somemore

FarkOldBoss
02-04-2023, 04:17 PM

Yummy! Nice share bro, thanks :)

ModelsInc
02-04-2023, 05:46 PM

Long lens zoom ?

AllInObama
04-04-2023, 03:57 PM
Long lens zoom ?

Probably :D

Hsijstmi
04-04-2023, 04:01 PM

why not sia?

I will VOTE for you to be my representative.

AnnieYJL
05-04-2023, 03:28 PM
Wish I can have the honour to peek the awesome view of your melons.

Haha! Open the curtain for you?

undyinglust
05-04-2023, 04:35 PM

oh this shot nice

Blowjoblover
05-04-2023, 05:29 PM

woop woop nice share

xavierwong888
05-04-2023, 07:27 PM

why not sia?

yes! guys see the boobs also live longer and relieve stress lol

Chua Soi Lek
05-04-2023, 11:05 PM

Just show us photos of your boobs with face covered up lah …

Thanks

reddevil3d
06-04-2023, 03:27 AM

Thanks

Support , Like the bra did :o

Luckyou
06-04-2023, 01:52 PM
Opp condo neighbor braless at home....again as usual...:D

jaundice
06-04-2023, 06:26 PM

she's hinting you. go over there and eat

Txiki
06-04-2023, 08:24 PM
she's hinting you. go over there and eat

Zhut better la haha :D

Luckyou
06-04-2023, 10:28 PM
Can't go over.....cos she's milking soon....:D

Zhut better la haha :D

Neverlookback
07-04-2023, 12:16 AM
Struggling to get the big deal here?
Seems there are 2 segment of people?

Prudish throwbacks who dissaprove cos they are of the era of ^dont show your body or u are a whore^.

Sexually repressed types who are so titillated by even a pair of nips on the fat tits of a fugly ( as evidenced by a few of the posted pics)

FFS..braless is NORMAL in much of the world...NO BIG DEAL!!

And yup, many fashionable SG ladies now also get it.

But try not to drool ok

Maximilliann
07-04-2023, 11:06 AM

She is smiling at you!

Luckyou
07-04-2023, 04:46 PM
差一點點就看到了。。。:D

AnnieYJL
07-04-2023, 09:03 PM
Braless is very comfortable. I never wore a bra at home and I love to sleep naked. I don’t see why is there a need to wear a bra at home.

AnnieYJL
07-04-2023, 09:05 PM

Thanks

I am very shy. Later I show then everyone run away. I am not a young girl

Anonyabc
07-04-2023, 10:20 PM

Okay lah no worries la, we have trust in our gut sense you look good with what you have.

Young girl also dun mean "good" boobs what. Boobs is very subjective one, everyone has different thoughts abt them.

Luckyou
08-04-2023, 05:52 PM
This cropped better...can see the nip nip clearly....:D

spurtz
08-04-2023, 07:08 PM
Hoping for lucky vid of thisThis cropped better...can see the nip nip clearly....:D

biotech
09-04-2023, 12:22 AM
nice back view

ramysg12345
09-04-2023, 12:53 AM
Can't go over.....cos she's milking soon....:D

You can have fresh milk if you went over and maybe you could drink straight from the tap. ;) :D.

ramysg12345
09-04-2023, 12:54 AM

This one can beo for more, you will be lucky next time. Thanks for sharing.

StopDevouring
09-04-2023, 03:55 AM

It is like she is posing for you :D

lipe
09-04-2023, 09:09 AM
It is not whether young or old.

It is self-confidence.

Rickey
09-04-2023, 07:24 PM
Braless is very comfortable. I never wore a bra at home and I love to sleep naked. I don’t see why is there a need to wear a bra at home.
Yes, agree with u being braless n sleeping naked feels comfortable...but wat happens when yr relatives or guests suddenly pop over without letting u know 1st or when a door-to-door salesman or postman etc, etc suddenly appear at yr door ?? :p:o

jaundice
09-04-2023, 07:27 PM
Wat happens when yr relatives or guests suddenly pop over without letting u know 1st or when a door-to-door salesman suddenly appear at yr door ?? :p:o

Very difficult to go and wear clothes?

AnnieYJL
09-04-2023, 09:06 PM
Yes, agree with u being braless n sleeping naked feels comfortable...but wat happens when yr relatives or guests suddenly pop over without letting u know 1st or when a door-to-door salesman or postman etc, etc suddenly appear at yr door ?? :p:o

How can they come as and when they like? They run pass the security guard house?

AnnieYJL
09-04-2023, 09:07 PM
Very difficult to go and wear clothes?

Ok, it never happen. Most of the time I ask them to leave things outside. If I want to tease them, I will open the door. This is Singapore so very safe. I won’t invite them into my house

scuderia88
09-04-2023, 10:38 PM

Yupyup... I will kneel with honour to serve and enjoy the sight.

scuderia88
09-04-2023, 10:40 PM

Bro, you are so lucky.

scuderia88
09-04-2023, 10:41 PM

I don't like young girl, I love milfs or matured women.

scuderia88
09-04-2023, 10:42 PM

Bro, so envy of you. Very lucky to get this unit.

Chua Soi Lek
09-04-2023, 10:45 PM

Yes braless is comfortable lah … the breast no need to be squeezed in the cups and it’s so hot !

But when you sleep naked, do you put blanket to cover yourself or without ? Should be very comfortable if without blanket and you just spread your legs apart to air the pussy, let the pussy get some fresh air, something pussies are very deprived of …

Camryaltis
10-04-2023, 12:08 AM
When we sleep naked, the quilt is used to cover bcos the fan/aircon is on. Also in case we forget to lock the door at least got some protection if the kids happen to enter. So must always ensure the room door is locked if we are going to sleep naked or if we went to have a sexxion.

AnnieYJL
10-04-2023, 07:11 AM
When we sleep naked, the quilt is used to cover bcos the fan/aircon is on. Also in case we forget to lock the door at least got some protection if the kids happen to enter. So must always ensure the room door is locked if we are going to sleep naked or if we went to have a sexxion.

Yes. Quilt is for comfort. No kids so no problem

scuderia88
10-04-2023, 08:23 AM
Ok, it never happen. Most of the time I ask them to leave things outside. If I want to tease them, I will open the door. This is Singapore so very safe. I won’t invite them into my house

Wish I'm being being teased and be the invited in.😊

Rickey
10-04-2023, 09:42 AM

So u mean u really sleep naked in yr bedroom with the aircon on n without blanket or quilt covering u ??. :o...if so, wouldn't u be shivering the whole night instead of sleeping ?? :confused:

skihon
10-04-2023, 11:06 AM

You block opposite got any unit open for sale? Specially directly opposite your master bedroom 1 floor up. I wish to buy that unit. So see got any chance seeing you sleeping naked.🤭

itguy2008
10-04-2023, 02:13 PM
You block opposite got any unit open for sale? Specially directly opposite your master bedroom 1 floor up. I wish to buy that unit. So see got any chance seeing you sleeping naked.🤭

You funny bro. You better ask her if she draw her curtains before you buy the unit. hahaha.

krazyhippo
10-04-2023, 02:46 PM
You funny bro. You better ask her if she draw her curtains before you buy the unit. hahaha.

I rather confirmed "her" gender first!! Then "her" body and look!!

skihon
10-04-2023, 04:46 PM

Haha true, must confirm is a 100% she, then can confirm she close curtains when she sleep or not

itguy2008
10-04-2023, 06:30 PM

WOW! This is what I did not think of.

I must learn from you.

Anonyabc
10-04-2023, 09:19 PM

another reason why more samsters wanna be grab delivery

Anonyabc
10-04-2023, 09:25 PM
I don't like young girl, I love milfs or matured women.

sometimes our ladies don't understand that we have to spell out for them.

We grow appreciation of many stuff in life.

scuderia88
10-04-2023, 10:00 PM
sometimes our ladies don't understand that we have to spell out for them.

We grow appreciation of many stuff in life.

True bro. Milf ladies are more experienced and more loving. Syt are more money minded, not for the faint hearted and poor guys. 😅

AnnieYJL
12-04-2023, 08:06 PM
The men here are all extremely creative. Indeed, a quilt is necessary for comfort. I love sleeping naked because it just feels so fantastic. My spouse prefer me to sleep in underwear and singlet so that he can take them off. 

And who doesn't close their curtains at night? Haha! Yes, I turn all the lights off as well.

fnulnu99
12-04-2023, 08:40 PM
This expose photos remind me of my experience living in a HDB in AMK many years ago.

Was using the common toilet one night and I could hear some sound from the next door. It's the sound of the TV coming from the bedroom.

So, I was curious how come the sound is so loud? I took a chair and open the window a bit and saw that I can see inside the bedroom directly from the toilet window.

And low and behold, in the dark bedroom I can the silhouette of the couple having sex. The male was doing missionary with his partner :eek:

Conclusion? Before buying any flat, please check that your bedroom don't have direct angle to a toilet or whatever...super dangerous :D

skihon
12-04-2023, 10:23 PM
This expose photos remind me of my experience living in a HDB in AMK many years ago.

Was using the common toilet one night and I could hear some sound from the next door. It's the sound of the TV coming from the bedroom.

So, I was curious how come the sound is so loud? I took a chair and open the window a bit and saw that I can see inside the bedroom directly from the toilet window.

And low and behold, in the dark bedroom I can the silhouette of the couple having sex. The male was doing missionary with his partner :eek:

Conclusion? Before buying any flat, please check that your bedroom don't have direct angle to a toilet or whatever...super dangerous :D

Haha you must be lucky, they must be suay thought no one will see

skihon
12-04-2023, 10:32 PM
I remember many donkey years back at my parent's house before i move out and the big shelter was built. My parents stays at the 2nd floor in amk. Before the shelter was built. The carpark behind my parents block was kinda of dark even they have street lamp lighted but because of the tall trees, the branches blocked the light.

Then there always got this couple who likes to park the car at the carpark just in front of the kitchen. So when im at the kitchen at that night. I saw this couple in the car hanky panky. I saw the lady hj the guy while the guy was fingering her exposing her clean pussy and i think is B cup boobs with big brown nipples. Both sitting at the front seats which i can really see clearing what are they doing but cant see their face. I watched them for about 10mins before i went back to bed. If they sitted at the back seats i think i wont be able to see this short free live show.

Putin
16-04-2023, 03:13 PM
If they sitted at the back seats i think i wont be able to see this short free live show.

Very true actually

Rickey
16-04-2023, 04:49 PM
I remember many donkey years back at my parent's house before i move out and the big shelter was built. My parents stays at the 2nd floor in amk. Before the shelter was built. The carpark behind my parents block was kinda of dark even they have street lamp lighted but because of the tall trees, the branches blocked the light.

Then there always got this couple who likes to park the car at the carpark just in front of the kitchen. So when im at the kitchen at that night. I saw this couple in the car hanky panky. I saw the lady hj the guy while the guy was fingering her exposing her clean pussy and i think is B cup boobs with big brown nipples. Both sitting at the front seats which i can really see clearing what are they doing but cant see their face. I watched them for about 10mins before i went back to bed. If they sitted at the back seats i think i wont be able to see this short free live show.
Tot u said the whole car park n in the car itself was dark....how then did u manage to see the lady's boobs, nips n pussy so clearly as u say ?? :confused::o

jaundice
16-04-2023, 05:57 PM
Tot u said the whole car park n in the car itself was dark....how then did u manage to see the lady's boobs, nips n pussy so clearly as u say ?? :confused::o

hallucination

skihon
17-04-2023, 09:15 AM

The street lamp is nearby so still got light shinning tru the front wind screen.plus they put the seats all the way down.

Rickey
17-04-2023, 02:34 PM
The street lamp is nearby so still got light shinning tru the front wind screen.plus they put the seats all the way down.
Ic...thanks for the clarification :)

itguy2008
17-04-2023, 03:33 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_P1RHqFsgywM/S-Zthk8bj5I/AAAAAAAAFxQ/jOjO4u9TPYg/s400/braless22.jpg

Long time we do not have this kind of sighting....

These few weeks that the weather is becoming hot, maybe it will happen again.

So keep your eyes open!

jien1
09-05-2023, 07:59 AM
Must be my lucky week!

Saw 2 instances this week.

First, a mom with a toddler in yellow and blue sleeveless at the NEL lift. Could spot her nipples so sexy and round.
Sis, you're doing great! Keep it up! (Pun intended)

Second, a DH/SEAsian walking around with her pokies in brown shirt.
She looks sick but probably that's why she's braless, going for a quick errand and rushing home.
Get well soon!

IamGood
09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Saw at market a lady with black singlet, braless. Nipples look huge and super long. Knn made me super horny and jerk at home for 3 times in that day. The shorts also super short and loose can see her butt cheeks and panties. Really love such shameless girls

Luckyou
09-05-2023, 10:08 PM
No photos?
No vid?
Yet can jerk 3x.....I clap for you....:D

Rickey
09-05-2023, 10:13 PM
Saw at market a lady with black singlet, braless. Nipples look huge and super long. Knn made me super horny and jerk at home for 3 times in that day. The shorts also super short and loose can see her butt cheeks and panties. Really love such shameless girls

Neber say how old she is ???...young or old milf ???...shorts n panties wat colour ?? :confused:

georgemagnum
09-05-2023, 11:18 PM
Go to Peace Centre vicinity in the morning. Many PRC entertainment ladies, expats, etc 7early8early wake up lazy to wear bra and go there grab stuffs. :D see all you can ;)

ajlover
09-05-2023, 11:22 PM
Saw a young lady wearing spaghetti full length dress at seah inn hawker just now, when walk pass her, saw her melon shaking liao, tot I eye blur, walk 1 round to see again. Confirm + chop, braless, can see her nipples although dress is black color.. the 2 guys with her sure see till song song to jurong liao

ahcai
10-05-2023, 01:08 AM
actually if u go drink often at pub, it’s very common to see braless girls around. boat quay or clarke quay etc. most of the time i don’t feel much when i see it.
but then seeing braless girls at neighbourhood somehow make me feel more thrilled.

Luckyou
10-05-2023, 01:16 AM
My opp condo neighbor always braless at home....
Buay tahan see her wear singlet every time when doing housework.....:D

jaundice
10-05-2023, 10:50 AM

hubby csscom lousy lah. no ocs no commando. haizzz

zl1983
11-05-2023, 09:13 AM
great sharing bros.

CowardPotato
12-05-2023, 12:31 AM

got try luck or not

Luckyou
12-05-2023, 01:10 AM
Enjoying opp condo braless neighbor changing bedsheet....:D

Nodbody
25-05-2023, 01:58 AM
After so long I never go selegie. Make my way down to meet a client. As usual will try to walk to parklane shopping centre to bio ML.

When i exiting I saw a young girl wearing a black t shirt long enough to cover her shorts. One look can tell she is braless. So to ascertain my judgement I quick catch up and walk behind her can't see the bra strap. Tried to overtake her at peace centre so that can face her front but damp she still infront. Suddenly she stop at the juice machine to buy juice and bend a little to don't know to see what. That action pull up her t shirt abit and I saw her butt cheek exposed. I was right behind her and could not take my eyes off the magnificent view and realised I was too obvious, I quickly walk away.

She looks like student from nearby school. Probably taking a break. Damn if only I have such school mates. I will report to school daily. 😁

Orange22
25-05-2023, 02:30 PM
She looks like student from nearby school. Probably taking a break. Damn if only I have such school mates. I will report to school daily. 😁

Form a study group with her too! :D

jaundice
25-05-2023, 05:02 PM
june holiday coming soon. confirm can beo xmm who lazy wear bra go downstairs buy food

jaundice
25-05-2023, 05:04 PM
After so long I never go selegie. Make my way down to meet a client. As usual will try to walk to parklane shopping centre to bio ML.

When i exiting I saw a young girl wearing a black t shirt long enough to cover her shorts. One look can tell she is braless. So to ascertain my judgement I quick catch up and walk behind her can't see the bra strap. Tried to overtake her at peace centre so that can face her front but damp she still infront. Suddenly she stop at the juice machine to buy juice and bend a little to don't know to see what. That action pull up her t shirt abit and I saw her butt cheek exposed. I was right behind her and could not take my eyes off the magnificent view and realised I was too obvious, I quickly walk away.

must be either "student" working there or student at lousy kaplan school

fnulnu99
25-05-2023, 05:14 PM
You reminded me of a sugar babe I had many years ago.

She studied in Kaplan after poly. Father bought her a BMW to use and stay in a condo.

School can be lousy but some students are freaking rich lor :D

must be either "student" working there or student at lousy kaplan school

itguy2008
25-05-2023, 06:54 PM

She studied in Kaplan after poly. Father bought her a BMW to use and stay in a condo.

ahem... you guys start to make me imagine being their lecturer and exchanging grades for .....

Anonyabc
25-05-2023, 06:58 PM
ahem... you guys start to make me imagine being their lecturer and exchanging grades for .....

...money? LOLOLOL

jaundice
25-05-2023, 09:02 PM

brother, you think other school don't have rich students?haha. This type sounds like Nouveau riche. Old money kids are smart and rich enough to study overseas

itguy2008
26-05-2023, 11:59 AM
...money? LOLOLOL

Maybe one of the many perks. hahaha.

Luckyou
31-05-2023, 08:11 PM
My fav braless opp neighbor "liang" yifu....:D

bully
01-06-2023, 12:57 PM

Lol ,u have so many nakedness neighbor! Pls don't spasm every where. Go create ya own tread

bebe69
01-06-2023, 01:40 PM

Nice to see the thread is still very much alive. With so many pics of neighbours being taken, i wonder if my neighbours can see me when i iron my clothes!

ramysg12345
01-06-2023, 04:41 PM

Nice to see the thread is still very much alive. With so many pics of neighbours being taken, i wonder if my neighbours can see me when i iron my clothes!

Love to be your neigbour if this is the sight for everyday. ;) :D.

BTW. Are you standing by the windows, with windows open and curtains parted?

ramysg12345
01-06-2023, 04:44 PM

If she goes market in this outfit, that'll be great.

jaundice
01-06-2023, 06:42 PM

all the lao ah peh buay tahan

IamGood
01-06-2023, 06:53 PM
Deleted………

storylistener
01-06-2023, 07:00 PM
578484……….

Really pink

storylistener
01-06-2023, 07:02 PM

Thank you very much
Your neighbours are lucky if they saw such beautiful view

Orange22
01-06-2023, 08:35 PM

That market sure will be super crowded and need crowd control! :)

Luckyou
01-06-2023, 10:01 PM
Someone oso saying the same in another forum becos I spam them with video links instead....:D

Uncle finish primary school nia and not good in ang mo, so can only use photos and vid to explain....:D

Lol ,u have so many nakedness neighbor! Pls don't spasm every where. Go create ya own tread

Luckyou
01-06-2023, 10:25 PM
My last spam in this thread....must show you all guys here...
My opp braless + shirtless local neighbor.....:D

ramysg12345
01-06-2023, 10:47 PM

Thank you! Please share more.

Rickey
02-06-2023, 07:48 AM

Thanks for another tempting pic :):o...if staying in the same house how to tahan like that ;)

kt88_2
02-06-2023, 12:13 PM

Nice n tone body, hv more pic🤔

punchbear
02-06-2023, 10:35 PM
Someone oso saying the same in another forum becos I spam them with video links instead....:D

Uncle finish primary school nia and not good in ang mo, so can only use photos and vid to explain....:D

Wah uncle, which forum you spam video links? I want to know sia

inlandtaipan
03-06-2023, 12:09 AM

Lucky neighbours lol

Patchy
05-06-2023, 11:04 AM

I'm sure most guys wouldn't mind living opposite you! Damn!!!

IamGood
11-06-2023, 09:31 PM
……………fail to load

zl1983
13-06-2023, 08:57 AM

please dun stop

SiliconVibrator
15-06-2023, 03:12 PM

U r sweating......

assdoctorkpk
15-06-2023, 04:39 PM

May I know where you staying ?
I wishes to move to the unit beside you.

Hopefully got such views too. :)

assdoctorkpk
15-06-2023, 04:45 PM

Did you set up your Zoom In camera on tripod by the windows and standby the camera 24/7 ?

So LUCKY you, always can capture such instant moment.

:)

assdoctorkpk
15-06-2023, 04:53 PM

Bro.
Your Nick really tells a lot about you.

BTW, I want to know if you use a SLR camera ?
Did you set up the camera on tripod ?
Which type of Zoom Lens you use ?
What Shutter and Aperture did you set for taking these shot ?

assdoctorkpk
15-06-2023, 04:57 PM
She is smiling at you!

Bro.
Really lar... You can start your own Photos Exhibitions soon.

Name the Exhibition [Lucky Condo Dweller, Daily Lucky Braless Views]

assdoctorkpk
15-06-2023, 05:03 PM

I know this coffee shop.

It is opposite the famous Sin Heng Kee Porridge, located at 685, Hougang Street 61.

calabrating
17-06-2023, 02:09 PM
I know this coffee shop.

It is opposite the famous Sin Heng Kee Porridge, located at 685, Hougang Street 61.

Chio bu always hang around there? :D

Asta5x
18-06-2023, 12:36 AM
bro are you sniping my wife? this is the close up look :o

https://i.ibb.co/6Wqg38p/w3-fotor-bg-remover-20230617205728.png
https://i.ibb.co/9sdDnP5/w2-fotor-bg-remover-2023061720486-fotor-bg-remover-20230617205712.png
https://i.ibb.co/gWZMLLv/w1-fotor-bg-remover-20230617204641-fotor-bg-remover-2023061720579.png

jaundice
18-06-2023, 10:53 AM

https://i.ibb.co/9sdDnP5/w2-fotor-bg-remover-2023061720486-fotor-bg-remover-20230617205712.png
https://i.ibb.co/gWZMLLv/w1-fotor-bg-remover-20230617204641-fotor-bg-remover-2023061720579.png

not your wife lah, your wife's skin not flawless, got mole one. Both her husband and you are lousy CSSCOM pes C losers. haha

crayb
18-06-2023, 06:34 PM

Bro if he not sniping your wife, can you ownself snipe more? Haha

ramysg12345
20-06-2023, 04:31 PM

Nice boob of your wife. Please share more. Thanks.

WOOHOO
20-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Nice boob of your wife. Please share more. Thanks.

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

WOOHOO
20-06-2023, 05:46 PM
Bro if he not sniping your wife, can you ownself snipe more? Haha

WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍

CabbyLife
21-06-2023, 04:04 PM
ncie chio nu

Greenfrog
25-06-2023, 04:57 PM
brother, you think other school don't have rich students?haha. This type sounds like Nouveau riche. Old money kids are smart and rich enough to study overseas

there are always stupid old money kids.:)

Asta5x
28-06-2023, 12:52 AM
My unsuspecting wife gave a good show for the redmart delivery man last weekend when she wore this loose spaghetti top without bra. I pretended to be busy when the delivery man arrived and told my wife to attend to him while i secretly peep from behind. At first he was unloading very quickly but after my wife bend down to pickup the 1st box I saw him suddenly slow down and keep staring at my wife while unloading. I bet he must have saw my wife boobs that's why he slowed down.

Best thing is when when my wife was struggling with the box of 24 cans beer he offered to help carry it together with my wife. my wife body was bending forward with her head tilted sideway as she was moving backward so she might not notice but I saw the delivery man face was so close to my wife boobs I think his eyes was gonna pop out.

after everything was over my wife look like she didn't even know what had happened lol!

https://i.ibb.co/dg5Tk9d/b61940fb-3f4f-4967-86ac-7bacb3e64c34.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/DGzn2G6/2f8e22ff-726b-4d8a-b285-1f16464e5297.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/Z62xPYp/491f5c71-11ba-48b7-b4f7-4f5e66f7cfe9.jpg

spurtz
28-06-2023, 10:47 AM
Same Same as my auntie wife at home, all the time. But its at home anyway. Even sometimes my neighbours when u see them outside the small lift area like that.My unsuspecting wife gave a good show for the redmart delivery man last weekend when she wore this loose spaghetti top without bra. I pretended to be busy when the delivery man arrived and told my wife to attend to him while i secretly peep from behind. At first he was unloading very quickly but after my wife bend down to pickup the 1st box I saw him suddenly slow down and keep staring at my wife while unloading. I bet he must have saw my wife boobs that's why he slowed down.

Best thing is when when my wife was struggling with the box of 24 cans beer he offered to help carry it together with my wife. my wife body was bending forward with her head tilted sideway as she was moving backward so she might not notice but I saw the delivery man face was so close to my wife boobs I think his eyes was gonna pop out.

after everything was over my wife look like she didn't even know what had happened lol!

capteiji
30-06-2023, 12:16 AM
Sexy body!

Greenfrog
30-06-2023, 10:16 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Lgl2HKD.png

https://i.imgur.com/R2emvAr.png

my fav now

oreomaker
09-07-2023, 11:54 PM
My unsuspecting wife gave a good show for the redmart delivery man last weekend when she wore this loose spaghetti top without bra. I pretended to be busy when the delivery man arrived and told my wife to attend to him while i secretly peep from behind. At first he was unloading very quickly but after my wife bend down to pickup the 1st box I saw him suddenly slow down and keep staring at my wife while unloading. I bet he must have saw my wife boobs that's why he slowed down.

I need to make a delivery to your place too!

zl1983
10-07-2023, 08:27 AM
https://i.imgur.com/Lgl2HKD.png

https://i.imgur.com/R2emvAr.png

my fav now

my favs nw too.. seems to b in trend nw..

ToiletUncle
11-07-2023, 02:52 PM
quite rare actually, asian countries are still conservative though.

Asta5x
19-07-2023, 08:58 PM
captured a nice view

https://i.ibb.co/2jr8QbX/almost-1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/Z6rSvs2/almost-2.jpg

qweasdzxc123
20-07-2023, 02:06 PM
is there any legal for exposing body parts in SG?

Toddinasia
29-07-2023, 06:19 AM
My favourite ❤️❤️

manhood1900
29-07-2023, 07:59 AM
sorry SIL :D

gamerzz
29-07-2023, 08:57 PM
sorry SIL :D

She stays with you?

So many lucky men here.

ramysg12345
30-07-2023, 10:56 PM
captured a nice view

https://i.ibb.co/2jr8QbX/almost-1.jpg

https://i.ibb.co/Z6rSvs2/almost-2.jpg

Yes, indeed! Thanks for sharing. May I ask C or D cup, thanks.

RetiredHunter
09-10-2023, 02:17 PM

I really wish bebe69 will tribute again