PDA

View Full Version : Braless locals

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6

bebe69
22-09-2014, 01:51 PM
Oh yes it was. It would have been even better if there were other couples around.

Enjoy being watched or watching!!!

purepulp
22-09-2014, 05:51 PM
An ex-gf of mine was dressing to head out and I was just hanging out in the room. Saw that she put on her sleeveless t-shirt without a bra. So I asked her if she forget her bra and I still remember her reply till this day…

"Small titties no need to wear bra. That's my privilege." Win!

So girls going around without bra is common. There were Nipless tapes previously and NuBras these days… So even without visible pokies, that girl could be without a bra...

elmotubbies
22-09-2014, 09:18 PM
No chance spot tio local
so far only see before angmohs going around braless

pasted
23-09-2014, 04:25 AM
An ex-gf of mine was dressing to head out and I was just hanging out in the room. Saw that she put on her sleeveless t-shirt without a bra. So I asked her if she forget her bra and I still remember her reply till this day…

"Small titties no need to wear bra. That's my privilege." Win!

So girls going around without bra is common. There were Nipless tapes previously and NuBras these days… So even without visible pokies, that girl could be without a bra...

Your exgf response really good. Haha.

But small tits, wear sleeveless, lobang from side if big sure complete zaogeng.

Quite common for sg girls to go downstairs like mama shop without bra and in comfy home clothes. When I was much younger, I minded quite a fair bit because when young, quite possessive. But when older liao, and gone through a number of ex-gfs, don't really care. While I don't get a kick out of exposing my gfs like some of the bros here do, I am very aware when friends or strangers manage to see some of the goodies.

If my own experiences are anything to go by. I think Mac delivery men must have gotten tons of great zaogeng or at minimum pokies. I doubt any girl would purposely put on a bra just to collect food at the door. None of my numerous ex-gfs ever did.

The best/worst case depending on how you look at it, was wearing a pretty sheer pink nightie. I didn't realize she ordered Mac until she got back to the room with the food.

jasminee
23-09-2014, 05:37 AM
Braless with a blazer solves all the problems… An ex-collegue of mine used to do that.. :D

i know sometime a cardigan or sweater can help too. but during lunch and knock off after work those colleague might notice and later the whole office will know loh :p

jasminee
23-09-2014, 05:38 AM
this is only something for the brave I guess, as all eyes will really be on you.

my gal will never go braless even if I point a gun to her head, but she will agree to go panty-less in a short flare skirt sometimes lol

because being pantyless we just need to be careful and dont zaogeng no one will notice mah but if we are not wearing a bra some guys with super alert eyes are very sharp to notice loh :p

WhamBamTYM
23-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Enjoy being watched or watching!!!

Still hoping for spontaneous couples since most are wary of others... might try same room sex soon...

because being pantyless we just need to be careful and dont zaogeng no one will notice mah but if we are not wearing a bra some guys with super alert eyes are very sharp to notice loh :p

Ah yes. Call me tiko, call me a perv. My eyes have been trained since young to know from the shape.... hehe...

bebe69
23-09-2014, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=WhamBamTYM;11841048]Still hoping for spontaneous couples since most are wary of others... might try same room

I wish you the best of luck!

Botakhead
23-09-2014, 10:25 AM
If you dare to show, then you must be dare enuf to accept being zaogeng.

If you have it, flaunt it. When still looking good better show it now, dun wait until cannot show and regret for not doing it when younger.

purepulp
23-09-2014, 04:08 PM
i know sometime a cardigan or sweater can help too. but during lunch and knock off after work those colleague might notice and later the whole office will know loh :p

I remembered seeing a girl, eating fish soup at a hawker center, on a hot day, wearing her cardigan and perspiring like crazy! She was literally dripping and I was sitting at a table across her and wondering why she is wiping her perspiration between every mouthful but refuses to take her cardigan off.

Didn't occur to me then that her dress could be too revealing… :D:D

PPGirl
23-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Ah yes. Call me tiko, call me a perv. My eyes have been trained since young to know from the shape.... hehe...

X ray eyes? :eek:

Didn't occur to me then that her dress could be too revealing… :D

Does it occur to u that she nvr shave her armpit hairs? :D:p

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 09:11 AM
X ray eyes? :eek:

Does it occur to u that she nvr shave her armpit hairs? :D:p

Nah, no x ray eyes. Just observant, that's all... :p

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 12:10 PM
If you dare to show, then you must be dare enuf to accept being zaogeng.

If you have it, flaunt it. When still looking good better show it now, dun wait until cannot show and regret for not doing it when younger.

yeah! that's what i thought too... so if i zao geng sometimes i don't care liao lols!!!

will go braless later... after lunch :D

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 12:35 PM
yeah! that's what i thought too... so if i zao geng sometimes i don't care liao lols!!!

Fwah..... now to see where the crowd builds up.... Hopefully I'll get to see some at MBS later...

Rocode
24-09-2014, 01:04 PM
nice.. Braless lolol!

dresden
24-09-2014, 01:05 PM

mmhmm so do girls like it when they dont wear panties/bra and someone just got alerted to this fact? haha how would you react to such a situation:D

dresden
24-09-2014, 01:05 PM

braless and pantyless FTW!!!

bebe69
24-09-2014, 01:24 PM
mmhmm so do girls like it when they dont wear panties/bra and someone just got alerted to this fact? haha how would you react to such a situation:D

Its the feeling of being liberated! Can't do much if someone is alerted to the fact.
As long as they don't come 'touching' its fine with me!

bebe69
24-09-2014, 01:25 PM

You go girl!!!

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 02:50 PM
Fwah..... now to see where the crowd builds up.... Hopefully I'll get to see some at MBS later...

aisei! MBS sure you nose bleed like hell... with or without bra!

braless and pantyless FTW!!!

pantyless cannot la... wait the seat wet wet! ;)

You go girl!!!
thanks bebe but i sway sway kena reception duty :( ... despatch duty someone take, haiz... otherwise i can go braless... :D

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 03:07 PM
aisei! MBS sure you nose bleed like hell... with or without bra!

pantyless cannot la... wait the seat wet wet! ;)

thanks bebe but i sway sway kena reception duty :( ... despatch duty someone take, haiz... otherwise i can go braless... :D

No leh... wrong event maybe... think will die of boredom. Nothing to even set my heart racing, much less nose bleed.

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 03:23 PM
No leh... wrong event maybe... think will die of boredom. Nothing to even set my heart racing, much less nose bleed.

cum! cum! stroll over to Raffles Place... i show u braless ;) but wait later you turn soft shrink into 2.5inches, after seeing :eek: cos i boh breasts!!! :D

6Friendly9
24-09-2014, 03:37 PM
Hey guys, how often do you see local ladies braless here in Singapore?
Be it at work, downtown or maybe even around your neighbour.
Do share if you have seen...
I do go braless once in a while.

==> I love the sight of nipples.... usually turns me on.... I'm a breast man!!! :D

purepulp
24-09-2014, 04:05 PM
All I can say is… If you want to flaunt, please have the goods, at the very least a nice pair of panties or bra.

Someone just showed me her grandma underwear. :eek:

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 04:26 PM
cum! cum! stroll over to Raffles Place... i show u braless ;) but wait later you turn soft shrink into 2.5inches, after seeing :eek: cos i boh breasts!!! :D

Shrink what? I had an ex who can't even fill an A cup. Raffles Place so big, ask me go where look for you?

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 04:44 PM
Shrink what? I had an ex who can't even fill an A cup. Raffles Place so big, ask me go where look for you?

no wonder you X yr ex. so orh xim de, say her until like this lols!

raffles place jin big meh...u can count how many tall tall buildings liao... those epiccally high ones! MBFC even bigger, got 1, 2 and 3 hahaha!

paiseh! i braless and doing despatch now...

your braless despatch aunty
:D

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 04:48 PM
no wonder you X yr ex. so orh xim de, say her until like this lols!

raffles place jin big meh...u can count how many tall tall buildings liao... those epiccally high ones! MBFC even bigger, got 1, 2 and 3 hahaha!

paiseh! i braless and doing despatch now...

your braless despatch aunty

So many people in raffles place. How to know where to find you unless you tell me... cum cum. .. cum despatch something to me..

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 04:55 PM
So many people in raffles place. How to know where to find you unless you tell me... cum cum. .. cum despatch something to me..

sway chui me!!! nabeh really need to do despatch now... somemore now need go court! knn! :eek:

what you want me to "despatch" to you?! :p

i wonder court got staircase or not... i better go update my "tio caught thread" :D

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 05:21 PM
sway chui me!!! nabeh really need to do despatch now... somemore now need go court! knn! :eek:

what you want me to "despatch" to you?! :p

i wonder court got staircase or not... i better go update my "tio caught thread" :D

sub court ah? Cum, I drive you there...

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 05:47 PM
sub court ah? Cum, I drive you there...

uncle, sorry HIGH COURT! :D
but i cum back le...

next time uncle you in MBS, lonely let me know hahaha!! ... but boh bao can see braless de... maybe :rolleyes: some zaogeng... like bra strap drop out or can see lacey bra aiboh? :eek: oh it's not me! :p

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 05:50 PM
uncle, sorry HIGH COURT! :D
but i cum back le...

next time uncle you in MBS, lonely let me know hahaha!! ... but boh bao can see braless de... maybe :rolleyes: some zaogeng... like bra strap drop out or can see lacey bra aiboh? :eek: oh it's not me! :p

Cheh. Cum lah. Drive two rounds MBFC for fun

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Cheh. Cum lah. Drive two rounds MBFC for fun

muahaha!!! then get high on "Perrier" :p

drive around MBFC got what... u mean can catch more ahneh and his TNB making out in stair case?! :eek:

ok time to clock out, wear back bra and go home

your braless despatch aunty signing out...

have a great evening bro!

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 06:09 PM
muahaha!!! then get high on "Perrier" :p

drive around MBFC got what... u mean can catch more ahneh and his TNB making out in stair case?! :eek:

ok time to clock out, wear back bra and go home

your braless despatch aunty signing out...

have a great evening bro!

Home and took out undies liao.... LOL. Go home liao, what for still wear back bra? Let them puppies have a breather mah.

discordpiggy
24-09-2014, 06:20 PM
Home and took out undies liao.... LOL. Go home liao, what for still wear back bra? Let them puppies have a breather mah.

Da bus mah... wait got hamsup loh stare... now suddenky the breasts feel so tight! must be u cursing me... i just fell down and bruised my kneecap /cries!

Then my ukulele drop on floor at the lobby entrance...

jemyt
24-09-2014, 07:45 PM
Da bus mah... wait got hamsup loh stare... now suddenky the breasts feel so tight! must be u cursing me... i just fell down and bruised my kneecap /cries!

Sis, maybe headlight too heavy cause imbalance and trip.. jk :p

WhamBamTYM
24-09-2014, 08:44 PM

I where got so bad to curse you? Breasts felt tight cuz i was grabbing them in my mind. LOL

Cum cum.... I sayang..... your kneecaps of course....

Oh no. Dropped Ukulele.... hope tunings not off...

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 10:47 AM
I where got so bad to curse you? Breasts felt tight cuz i was grabbing them in my mind. LOL

Cum cum.... I sayang..... your kneecaps of course....

Oh no. Dropped Ukulele.... hope tunings not off...

u got very good imagination! your school teacher must be your muse providing your with lots of "inspiration" when young! :eek:

you see the bruising - http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_103010.jpg

ukulele jialat! tune until i siao! :o:D

ch33zy
25-09-2014, 10:52 AM
u got very good imagination! your school teacher must be your muse providing your with lots of "inspiration" when young! :eek:

you see the bruising -

So bad, got use electronic tuner? Important is that the ukulele no major damage, otherwise u will need to say goodbye to it liao..

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 11:08 AM

you see the bruising - http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140925_103010.jpg

cum let me tune.... ok lah, minor scratches to the knee. Some lotion and TLC will do the trick...

comics00
25-09-2014, 11:28 AM
Years ago i moved into 1 of my ex gf's (18yo) hse, living with her mum (40yo milf), 2 younger sis (16yo & 15yo) & a younger bro, for ~2.5yrs. Initial few weeks her mum wold scold her yonger sis for disrespect when they go braless@hm. But gradually all 4 of them got comfortable with me being in the hse they eventually all go braless @hm regardless of my present. Her sis dont even bother to close rm doors while changing. Especially this sis (2yr younger) who wld come back from sch in the afternoon & when mum is not at hm, will walk out of bathroom after shower with only a towel. She will walk pass me into her room with full view from the hall, drop her towel, moisturize her body then change into her loose Ts. Well eventually she became my secret fb for almost 1yr b4 i moved out of the hse after breaking up with my ex.

Ard my neighborhood it is quite a common sighting of braless local especially the ^30s milf.

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 11:56 AM
So bad, got use electronic tuner? Important is that the ukulele no major damage, otherwise u will need to say goodbye to it liao..

cant say got damage or not... cos after that fall... when getting down the bus i knocked my ukulele again on the grip pole in bus... there's this quite cute man... he thought i going to wack him with my ukulele! he gin gin siam his head first... but end up my ukulele "PONG" loudly on the grip pole in bus near the entrance behind his head!!!

muahahah! i burst out laughing while getting down... :D

my ukulele!
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140924_115405.jpg

cum let me tune.... ok lah, minor scratches to the knee. Some lotion and TLC will do the trick...

omg! u knw how to tune ah!!! G and A always out of tune!!! C and E still ok!!! and i hate G7 chord...

neber put lotion on the bruises... can't be bothered... TLC?! even no need think/dream off! not in sight and sound and not in this lifetime! lols! :p

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 12:15 PM
cant say got damage or not... cos after that fall... when getting down the bus i knocked my ukulele again on the grip pole in bus... there's this quite cute man... he thought i going to wack him with my ukulele! he gin gin siam his head first... but end up my ukulele "PONG" loudly on the grip pole in bus near the entrance behind his head!!!

my ukulele!
http://i1183.photobucket.com/albums/x470/discordpiggy/my%20beloved%20shoes/20140924_115405.jpg

omg! u knw how to tune ah!!! G and A always out of tune!!! C and E still ok!!! and i hate G7 chord...

neber put lotion on the bruises... can't be bothered... TLC?! even no need think/dream off! not in sight and sound and not in this lifetime! lols! :p

Tuning Ukulele takes some getting used to especially if you play the bass and the guitar, both of which I do... lol... and chords are different too...

But stop playing for too many years liao.

TLC why no need to think of? If want, I'm sure you can have one....

bebe69
25-09-2014, 12:28 PM
Tuning Ukulele takes some getting used to especially if you play the bass and the guitar, both of which I do... lol... and chords are different too...

Just out of curiousity, do you play the ukele?

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 12:36 PM

i reckon i just go pick up a musical instrument... better... TLC, give up le ... i traveled overseas thinking, come back SG must give SG men a chance... but times have changed... SG men preferred import goods... so i will just go back to my sarong party days... local guys prefer local style or import goods... they won't take a second look at me :D:cool:

btw, i look like this :p http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PiKvXkJbVh0/S-a-zdWMb7I/AAAAAAAADxM/cI3-PYLGCYY/s1600/IMGP2239.JPG

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 12:39 PM

i am musically trained... but gave up because SG cant earn a living LOLS! so now learn ukulele for fun! then when i go back to seoul, i can jam with my friends :D

nottiguys
25-09-2014, 12:55 PM
Nice musics:)

ch33zy
25-09-2014, 01:02 PM
That's a nice ukulele.. u can consider borrowing an electronic tuner to help u for the tuning.. once u get used to the tuning, it will be a breeze for u in future.. it's not very tough for the tuning..

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 01:21 PM
That's a nice ukulele.. u can consider borrowing an electronic tuner to help u for the tuning.. once u get used to the tuning, it will be a breeze for u in future.. it's not very tough for the tuning..

the sound is quite nice and loud for something so small... very interesting and fun! :p

well... lets not divert... stick the braless exercise....

going to try again...

after lunch braless routine :D

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 01:32 PM

At infancy stage compared to my guitar and bass playing..... you all starting ukulele club ah? Lol

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 01:33 PM
i reckon i just go pick up a musical instrument... better... TLC, give up le ... i traveled overseas thinking, come back SG must give SG men a chance... but times have changed... SG men preferred import goods... so i will just go back to my sarong party days... local guys prefer local style or import goods... they won't take a second look at me :D:cool:

btw, i look like this :p http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_PiKvXkJbVh0/S-a-zdWMb7I/AAAAAAAADxM/cI3-PYLGCYY/s1600/IMGP2239.JPG

A hahaha. ... with or without the wig? :p

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 01:34 PM
the sound is quite nice and loud for something so small... very interesting and fun! :p

going to try again...

today despatch to where? I'm braless everyday.... not just after lunch.... bwahahahaha

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 02:57 PM
A hahaha. ... with or without the wig? :p
Without the wig... with magnifying GLASSES :p

today despatch to where? I'm braless everyday.... not just after lunch.... bwahahahaha

today chiam see boh despatch...so need to stay indoors... u braless?! i need to feel then i can confirm.

Thank you

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 05:07 PM
Without the wig... with magnifying GLASSES :p

today chiam see boh despatch...so need to stay indoors... u braless?! i need to feel then i can confirm.

Thank you

Cum lor! !! Let you feel... tonight go gym liao loh! Wondering got anything to see or not...

discordpiggy
25-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Cum lor! !! Let you feel... tonight go gym liao loh! Wondering got anything to see or not...

wah kaoz!!! dont talk about gym... that couple of weeks ago i went gym... see so many nekkid neh nehssssssssssssss!!!!

all the women changing there... lols!!!

dresden
25-09-2014, 07:42 PM
wah kaoz!!! dont talk about gym... that couple of weeks ago i went gym... see so many nekkid neh nehssssssssssssss!!!!

someone seems to be thrilled at seeing female bodies;) if only we could see what you see

WhamBamTYM
25-09-2014, 08:41 PM

Every Sunday. I get to see big neh neh... I think I should try to talk to her this sunday if got chance.

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 08:19 AM
someone seems to be thrilled at seeing female bodies;) if only we could see what you see
Hahaha! I am unwell... i have an disorder... it's called voyeurism!!! :P
Every Sunday. I get to see big neh neh... I think I should try to talk to her this sunday if got chance.
Lols! Go! I sarpork you! Later provide FR hor! ;)

Mornings all! :D

WhamBamTYM
26-09-2014, 09:10 AM
Hahaha! I am unwell... i have an disorder... it's called voyeurism!!! :P

Lols! Go! I sarpork you! Later provide FR hor! ;)

Mornings all! :D

So if she don't want to talk to me or reject me, then you be her replacement? :p

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 10:47 AM
So if she don't want to talk to me or reject me, then you be her replacement? :p

LOLs! why me?! look for your FB! ;):D

PPGirl
26-09-2014, 10:58 AM
Hmm reminds me of the time i went korea.. there is this place in hotel that have different types of spa.. from cold to warm.. dunno what "castle". In the ladies changing room, 98% of d korean ladies are naked! walking ard in d ladies room blow dry hair .. some even strip n changed on d spot in d room :D

Was at california fitness few yrs back. Saw a few ladies strip n changed at ladies changing room too.i can say sg ladies here still very conservative.

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 11:04 AM
Hmm reminds me of the time i went korea.. there is this place in hotel that have different types of spa.. from cold to warm.. dunno what "castle". In the ladies changing room, 98% of d korean ladies are naked! walking ard in d ladies room blow dry hair .. some even strip n changed on d spot in d room :D

Was at california fitness few yrs back. Saw a few ladies strip n changed at ladies changing room too.i can say sg ladies here still very conservative.

OH those are the saunas in korea called - Jjimjilbang!!! these Jjimjilbang are all over Korea! all of them are like that... the men also do the same ;)

i stayed in one in Busan where i can sit in the hot tub nekkid and look at the view of gwangali bridge and also me and my gf saw many many nekkid melons and kittiesss kekeke!!! :D

WhamBamTYM
26-09-2014, 11:13 AM
LOLs! why me?! look for your FB! ;):D

FB ask me find one more to join us.... :D

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 11:39 AM
FB ask me find one more to join us.... :D

ic... sorry... i hate competition! :D

TommyPingPong
26-09-2014, 01:17 PM
This site got virus! Norton blocked it saying "malicious site blocked"

my ukulele!

discordpiggy
26-09-2014, 01:44 PM
sorry sir! i have no idea photobucket is under attack. :(

many apologies!

This site got virus! Norton blocked it saying "malicious site blocked"

WhamBamTYM
26-09-2014, 01:56 PM
ic... sorry... i hate competition! :D

This is called cooperation, not competition. Lol

Yardstick
27-09-2014, 12:31 AM
Haizz... sg is so boring. Spas are not really spas. Overseas, in HK, CN, MA, you walk around naked also no one bother.
In sg, even if you walk around the public swimming pool shower rooms naked, people also stare like you have a iron rod between your legs. Cannot understand why. What I have you also have... stare for what?

almera
27-09-2014, 12:44 AM
Diff culture lar ..
Anyway .. why bother them staring at u .. Just act norm ..

ch33zy
27-09-2014, 10:44 AM

going to try again...

Yes mdm.. as u wish.. back to the braless exercise.. :p

WhamBamTYM
28-09-2014, 11:08 PM
Here's something for everyone. ..

http://hehahalol.com/bras-are-overrated

Botakhead
29-09-2014, 10:45 AM
Boring Monday, needs sum pokies or side view to stimulate, otherwise cock dun get much exercise later got problem standing at attention. :)

jasminee
10-10-2014, 05:37 AM
Boring Monday, needs sum pokies or side view to stimulate, otherwise cock dun get much exercise later got problem standing at attention. :)

ohhh this thread had been so quiet for so long i think you are starting to have problem now heehee :p

fire2014
24-11-2014, 02:44 AM
Was recently at a hotel 81 for my session with gf. After that we walk past a coffee shop seeing prata. and something caught my attention, I saw a couple having supper and the lady was wearing a singlet with damn big arm hole, suspect that I saw a nipple at first glance. I think she purposely wore that. got a group of uncles nearby drinking beer. wonder why they were not gossiping about the girl or staring at her breast. unless she is a regular there.

retsmas
01-02-2015, 01:47 AM
I hv a PRC milf neighbour living same block as me likes to go for a stroll with her hubby after dinner at our roof garden. She will go braless only in a t shirt n shorts. Can see her big pointed nips petruding out. Quite a eye candy as her boobs at least C cup. I always tell my wife that I need a stroll after dinner to aid digestion ;)

fyrexsc
01-02-2015, 12:57 PM
not sure if this counts but one of the easier ways to see pokies is when girls wearing sports bra exercise.. sometimes the padding not very thick then can see quite clearly...

i see it quite often when i go jogging after work nearby my neighbourhood

nightsonly2002
01-02-2015, 05:51 PM
Not braless. But on 2 occassions I have accidentally seen nipples. Both occasions (mrt and foodcourt), girls were wearing loose bra. :cool:

mousse
01-02-2015, 09:18 PM
Seeing cleavage, that is possible. To see nipples, must be really close to the girl.

Not braless. But on 2 occassions I have accidentally seen nipples. Both occasions (mrt and foodcourt), girls were wearing loose bra. :cool:

nightsonly2002
02-02-2015, 06:41 AM
Seeing cleavage, that is possible. To see nipples, must be really close to the girl.

On mrt occassion, you're correct. I was close to the girl as it was crowded and I was also taller. Food court occassion, not really close just that she was sitting and I was walking.

FartPartner
21-06-2015, 02:41 PM
I saw one at NTUC Adams road angmoh one some more.

FartPartner
21-06-2015, 03:25 PM
Yes I am still hardworking . Last count 13 ..target 50

Miyuyu
22-06-2015, 08:36 AM
I do go braless :)
The feeling without a bra is different and I don't have to bother about pulling the bra strap up ever!! haahaha

Yardstick
22-06-2015, 03:58 PM
There was an recent article online that i read. Female activists interviewed in the article was against the idea of females covering their chests/breasts in public. They felt that it is not a sign of equality.

TioJiakAgain
22-06-2015, 04:42 PM
There was an recent article online that i read. Female activists interviewed in the article was against the idea of females covering their chests/breasts in public. They felt that it is not a sign of equality.

So they suggested females baring them in public? :D

Yardstick
22-06-2015, 05:45 PM
Yup... In fact, the report mentioned that sometime in the 1900s, it is illegal for men to appear topless in the public.

tigerprawn99
22-06-2015, 08:18 PM
The feeling without a bra is different and I don't have to bother about pulling the bra strap up ever!! haahaha

You could wear a strapless bra :D

Rickey
22-06-2015, 09:04 PM
..I do go braless :)
Good to know some young sis in tis forum daring to go braless going out when most others just can't get themselves to do it being in a conservative nature of the society we are living in ! ;)...hv not experienced it but believe wat the young sis says here is correct...it feels different :p..more comfortable & more free feel perhaps from being constricted by the item which is usually worn tight to support & cover the breasts !

IwantbustyKim
23-06-2015, 12:24 AM
Yup... In fact, the report mentioned that sometime in the 1900s, it is illegal for men to appear topless in the public.

http://i.imgur.com/R44cs8x.gif

Miyuyu
23-06-2015, 01:19 AM
Good to know some young sis in tis forum daring to go braless going out when most others just can't get themselves to do it being in a conservative nature of the society we are living in ! ;)...hv not experienced it but believe wat the young sis says here is correct...it feels different :p..more comfortable & more free feel perhaps from being constricted by the item which is usually worn tight to support & cover the breasts !

Yes yes :)
And i did read an article...
Wearing too much bra will cause breast cancer. This is one of my reasons why i dont wear much bras but at times i do use nipple tape :)

duracell99
23-06-2015, 01:47 AM
Yes yes :)
And i did read an article...
Wearing too much bra will cause breast cancer. This is one of my reasons why i dont wear much bras but at times i do use nipple tape :)

I thought bras are suppose to give support so breasts won't sag easily .... I could be wrong though :)

WhatAboutEarl
23-06-2015, 03:20 AM

lol did not know that

FartiPartner
23-06-2015, 04:53 AM
Did u know yesterday was NO PANTIES DAY ?

StewieRules
23-06-2015, 05:23 AM

very well said bro :p

Miyuyu
23-06-2015, 01:55 PM

Yes most ladies does wear strapless bras but some in particular just dont like to wear a bra hahah. To me, nah i only wear them when i need too hahahaa

FartPartner
23-06-2015, 02:14 PM
Sis did u try those stick on bras . I got one for a worker once.

geckoSG
23-06-2015, 02:28 PM
I think she no need bra. It just represent her confidence in herself

ah rat
23-06-2015, 02:36 PM
Yes most ladies does wear strapless bras but some in particular just dont like to wear a bra hahah. To me, nah i only wear them when i need too hahahaa

Sis,I use my hand to cup better :p

iTHasNoBalls
23-06-2015, 03:12 PM
Sis,I use my hand to cup better :p

bro u better check the size first, maybe your hand not big enough :p

Rickey
23-06-2015, 09:34 PM
I thought bras are suppose to give support so breasts won't sag easily .... I could be wrong though :)
Yes, agree wif bro duracell99... tats one of the uses of a bra....

I think she no need bra. It just represent her confidence in herself
Yes, bro geckoSG is quite rite !...tis young babe seems to exudes a lot of confidence in herself by the way she writes her posts here !...kudos to her :)

Loveliz69
23-06-2015, 09:54 PM
It's gd to let them have a breather. I go braless most of the times at home and even sometimes to the supermarket.:p

Miyuyu
23-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Sis did u try those stick on bras . I got one for a worker once.

I do wear nip tapes :) hahahaa

footballgenius
23-06-2015, 11:31 PM
It's gd to let them have a breather. I go braless most of the times at home and even sometimes to the supermarket.:p

Some parts of the supermarket are quite chilling, won't it have effects on your ........ ? :p

Yardstick
24-06-2015, 12:26 AM
http://i.imgur.com/R44cs8x.gif

bro, you read so much news. Just search the net and you will know.

4getful
24-06-2015, 02:15 AM

Wear nip tapes for what? U have nipples, we guys also have nipples. Female n male nipples r all the same. Bra is to support the women breast, not to cover the nipple. Women r just trying to deceive themselves by saying they have nipple tapes. Quote one eg, if i dun wear underwear but i use penis head tape, it is mean i did not expose my private part?:eek:

iPussy69
24-06-2015, 03:51 AM

Post some pictures.

WhatAboutEarl
24-06-2015, 04:10 AM
Post some pictures.

That would be nice to see :D

Loveliz69
24-06-2015, 06:04 AM
Some parts of the supermarket are quite chilling, won't it have effects on your ........ ? :p

Of cos did have effect and became quite obvious, but juz can't be bothered wif those stares.:D

Jax_
24-06-2015, 07:33 AM

https://www.yahoo.com/health/the-weird-wild-legal-history-of-breasts-and-104942336487.html

Here ya go:)

FartiPartner
24-06-2015, 03:30 PM
That would be nice to see :D

You want to see taped up nips for what ?

Johnbass
24-06-2015, 04:02 PM
Come I help u all...
Better than using imagination in this thread...

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/10/5/df643d49-b49a-4b85-a225-be0b6f39b94f.jpg

cupster
24-06-2015, 04:22 PM
I can already imagine them touching the ground in a few years time...

tigerprawn99
24-06-2015, 04:39 PM
I can already imagine them touching the ground in a few years time...

Those with MegaTops better wear bra :D

FartiPartner
24-06-2015, 08:07 PM
Come I help u all...
Better than using imagination in this thread...

http://media1.break.com/dnet/media/2010/10/5/df643d49-b49a-4b85-a225-be0b6f39b94f.jpg

Ladyboy why u post your own photo? Fugy.

Johnbass
24-06-2015, 09:21 PM
Ladyboy why u post your own photo? Fugy.

U hard to please sia...
Post Chiobu pic also want to hiam...
No wonder u cannot find partner...
Only can find Fart...

Rickey
24-06-2015, 09:55 PM

T.Q. v much !! :)..to these 2 brave young babes & previous others for coming out to share wif us their braless experiences in this thread !! ;)..it's good to know @ least for now...tat there are some ladies who are brave enough to go out braless in SG & their own reasons for doing so ! ...kudos to them !..Lolzz..we hv all along been tinking tat SG women in such a conservative society as ours..would never ever dare to go out braless !

Johnbass
25-06-2015, 12:22 AM
http://badsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Braless-Babes-112.jpg

KungFuhrer
25-06-2015, 02:32 AM
So they suggested females baring them in public? :D

That would be the absolute best

Rickey
25-06-2015, 07:55 AM
http://badsentinel.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Braless-Babes-112.jpg
WoW !..tats a very good, perfect & enticing pix of a braless woman !!...she is so well endowed wif her nipples so obviously protruding ! ;)...Thks to bro Johnbass for the pix :)

FartPartner
25-06-2015, 09:43 AM
WoW !..tats a very good, perfect & enticing pix of a braless woman !!...she is so well endowed wif her nipples so obviously protruding ! ;)...Thks to bro Johnbass for the pix :)

That is JohnBass! He is a ladyboy. Ladyboy stop putting your pic here!

Johnbass
25-06-2015, 10:36 AM
That is JohnBass! He is a ladyboy. Ladyboy stop putting your pic here!

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c5/ff/08/c5ff085b22aa0fde01358db2fcc1a70a.jpg

Miyuyu
25-06-2015, 11:01 AM
T.Q. v much !! :)..to these 2 brave young babes & previous others for coming out to share wif us their braless experiences in this thread !! ;)..it's good to know @ least for now...tat there are some ladies who are brave enough to go out braless in SG & their own reasons for doing so ! ...kudos to them !..Lolzz..we hv all along been tinking tat SG women in such a conservative society as ours..would never ever dare to go out braless !

Hahaha thank you ^^

FunnyHippo
25-06-2015, 01:16 PM
U hard to please sia...
Post Chiobu pic also want to hiam...
No wonder u cannot find partner...
Only can find Fart...

This ladyboy come here and stay shit again!
Give IT a cucumber so IT can Fark ITself in the ass...

iTHasNoBalls
25-06-2015, 05:46 PM
This ladyboy come here and stay shit again!
Give IT a cucumber so IT can Fark ITself in the ass...

Who is IT? :eek:

Must intro leh, many people don't know :D

Blue Blue
25-06-2015, 06:52 PM
I make my wife go braless in her spag tops. She has protruding nipples so its quite obvious. :D Most will not notice but some guys will stare at her pokies as they walk past. Any suggestions on what to do or on places to go that will make things more interesting? My wife is a B cup:p

wah.....u r so open n generous?

JiByeBitch
25-06-2015, 07:36 PM

Yalor, come SIC SIC

We all know FunnyHippo like to share :D

Jiaobin
25-06-2015, 07:42 PM
Yalor, come SIC SIC

We all know FunnyHippo like to share :D

Nice.... Sic leh

saralee
25-06-2015, 08:44 PM
If I wear uniqlo's bra top, am I considered braless?

potongking
25-06-2015, 08:50 PM
Of cos did have effect and became quite obvious, but juz can't be bothered wif those stares.:D

haha nice, I'm one of those who will take a second look :p

BlueFinTuna
25-06-2015, 10:44 PM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/c5/ff/08/c5ff085b22aa0fde01358db2fcc1a70a.jpg

U really got 32D ! SL come n take a look at your ladyboy's pic. A bit vulgar tho'

Rickey
26-06-2015, 01:32 AM
Hahaha thank you ^^
You're welcome babe !! :)

Wear nip tapes for what? U have nipples, we guys also have nipples. Female n male nipples r all the same. Bra is to support the women breast, not to cover the nipple. Women r just trying to deceive themselves by saying they have nipple tapes. Quote one eg, if i dun wear underwear but i use penis head tape, it is mean i did not expose my private part?:eek:
A good analogy about female nip tapes !...but male & female nipples are not really exactly all the same imho...even between women there could be slight differences...but generally women's nipples are bigger & are prepared & designed for nursing babies who will suckkle on them for milk...guys are smaller, though maybe just as sensitive..

as for bras, they are not only worn to support the woman's breasts but also to cover her nipples as well from being openly seen in public...just my 2 cents worth of tot...

Not sure myself being a guy..but can any dear ladies reading tis thread help the dear sis answer her enquiries ??....T.Q. for helping ! :)

FishnFillet
26-06-2015, 02:08 AM

If it is a bra top, then shouldn't be braless :D

I guessing only, better ask the ladies

FunnyHippo
26-06-2015, 02:25 AM

IT = Johnbass = Ladyboy = BOJI Dog

iCunt69
26-06-2015, 11:35 AM

Consider Kim Kardashian. She wore a bra top and a coat and flaunted her assets at the airport recently, no body scan needed.

iCunt69
26-06-2015, 11:36 AM
If it is a bra top, then shouldn't be braless :D

I guessing only, better ask the ladies

iCunt say it is like double wrapped popiahs.

LuisSuarez9
26-06-2015, 06:55 PM
IT = Johnbass = Ladyboy = BOJI Dog

BOJI is a new breed? :confused:

dimplesboy
04-07-2015, 12:39 PM
Gonna bring my wife out braless today to Jem, anyone going there see if you can spot a lady with nipples pokies ;)

woah you "disarmed" your wifu ah ??:eek:

flipper1
04-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Gonna bring my wife out braless today to Jem, anyone going there see if you can spot a lady with nipples pokies ;)

what time you'll be there? :)

TasmanianDevil
04-07-2015, 06:34 PM

your wife willing to do that for you? :p

damn lucky guy ....

despokiddy
04-07-2015, 09:05 PM

shit, now then I saw this :(

APHTEC
05-07-2015, 02:44 AM
nice thread ..... love to see pokies too :p

BlueTailTuna
05-07-2015, 03:27 AM
shit, now then I saw this :(

There's always a next time :p

Rickey
05-07-2015, 06:54 AM

Yeah, she wore blue tank top with her nips poking out, got a few stares but they din made it obvious.. Maybe too many ppl busy shopping so not many noticed

Sorry bro left already before you reached

Seems like there is a growing number of SG ladies esp the younger generation ones who are daring enough to go out braless & pantiless to places in public like shopping centres & supermarkets etc, reading from their sharing in tis thread & others as well...slowly they are shedding away the conservative nature & image of local gals...to one tat is more open & liberal in tis matter...one good example of how time can change things the other way round...

TehOkosong
05-07-2015, 05:01 PM
bro disarmed, how I wish there are more hubby/bf with same thoughts as you :D

purepulp
06-07-2015, 05:54 PM
Seems like there is a growing number of SG ladies esp the younger generation ones who are daring enough to go out braless & pantiless to places in public like shopping centres & supermarkets etc, reading from their sharing in tis thread & others as well...slowly they are shedding away the conservative nature & image of local gals...to one tat is more open & liberal in tis matter...one good example of how time can change things the other way round...

It's not the mentality. It is the weather… too hot for underwear… :cool:

discordpiggy
06-07-2015, 06:06 PM
It's not the mentality. It is the weather… too hot for underwear… :cool:

WOW! you just said it!!!!!

*clap! clap! clap!

i go braless unless i have to go work... cos office is cold... but the bra does get in the way... cant breathe

panty-less is good with clean shaved kitty :eek::D

geckoSG
06-07-2015, 06:19 PM
saw a lady today around admiralty, she was braless in a singlet, yes, we smile at each other when we walked past. Shes really very confident of herself. Happy to see some perks today. Makes my day.

ganxibaxian
06-07-2015, 07:01 PM
saw a lady today around admiralty, she was braless in a singlet, yes, we smile at each other when we walked past. Shes really very confident of herself. Happy to see some perks today. Makes my day.

Some ladies just love guys to admire their pokies :p

laofoozi
06-07-2015, 07:19 PM

I love to see those which are very pointy types, even when not erected :p

Rickey
06-07-2015, 08:51 PM
It's not the mentality. It is the weather… too hot for underwear…
Nope, not really bro purepulp...it's still the mentality or mind set of the ladies, conscious of their modesty tat matters, not the hot weather...so does it still means tat in very hot weather our female family members at home will also go totally topless as we guys do & not be shy about it ?? :p...they will definitely feel the need to cover up somehow or other however hot the day may be :o...the point here is about the hot weather causing women to go braless..though not denying it is so in some cases esp those more daring & teasing ladies !...haha...still many women are clinging to their underwear nor matter how hot the weather may be..at least in public

yea lor, good stuff must share.. if all hubbies/bfs make their wives/gfs go braless then everyone can get to see pokies everyday :cool:
Haha..tat will the day when you will see all the guys' eyes pop out, jaws drop, nose bleed wif hardons...;)

wercpl
06-07-2015, 09:25 PM
Mentality is one thing... My wife tried braless but often get snare at by all age range as compared to appreciation look. So she chooses always commando below with short skirts etc... rather than braless... One thing for sure is its not just ladies need to be open minded... Some guys needs to be open minded and also stay cool n not like some color wolf as well lol

Rickey
06-07-2015, 10:00 PM
Mentality is one thing... My wife tried braless but often get snare at by all age range as compared to appreciation look. So she chooses always commando below with short skirts etc... rather than braless... One thing for sure is its not just ladies need to be open minded... Some guys needs to be open minded and also stay cool n not like some color wolf as well lol
Tink tis snares, stares & unappreciative looks tat bro wercpl is talking about are mostly from other 'decent' women of their kind if i m not mistaken :(...those who feel themselves hv high moral standards..

But believe for the guys they will hv no problem @ all & will be more than happy to see as many ladies go braless as possible esp in public ;)...if not openly at least discreetly !...But as to emphasise again, most SG women due to the conservative nature of our society which frowns upon women going braless & pantiless as against the norm of normal sexual behaviour expected of women in public, will hesitate many times to go braless even if they hv the desire to do so ! :p...if only going pantiless is as obvious as going braless, they will oso similarly frown upon them & giv those kind of 'dirty' looks to those gals they find & come across are braless or pantiless...Just my 2 cents worth of tots

BlueFinTuna
06-07-2015, 10:51 PM

*clap! clap! clap!

i go braless unless i have to go work... cos office is cold... but the bra does get in the way... cant breathe

Don't bluff, sister. So many of us go to office also no use bra.

kingfisher816
07-07-2015, 02:07 AM

I've seen quite a number of young ladies in tank tops without bra. Some of their top quite loose, the whole boob can be seen from the top when walking past :D

wercpl
07-07-2015, 03:12 AM
depends on what you wear i guess, my wife refuses to wear white or light grey as the brown nipples become too obvious, even I also think its too much..
your wife can start with darker colours or looser clothing then test from there.

Dark color does help but she has very pokie nips. If the snare are all from girls or auntie then its ok... Wait till u seen guys n uncles snare. Its not once or twice but enough times. Im not discouraging my wife not to go braless but the point im trying to say is even guys snare when girls go braless.

KuayTutu
07-07-2015, 03:41 AM
[QUOTE=disarmed;13260009].....
Wearing lowcut and showing cleavage tend to attract more attention compared to going braless, maybe because it is more obvious......

Is it? I thought is the other way round :)

trying8244
07-07-2015, 05:26 AM
perfectly round nipples through the body hugging bra (without padding) with the girl sweating in droplets visible. that is why i love to exercise.

jinboliow
07-07-2015, 09:35 AM
Dark color does help but she has very pokie nips. If the snare are all from girls or auntie then its ok... Wait till u seen guys n uncles snare. Its not once or twice but enough times. Im not discouraging my wife not to go braless but the point im trying to say is even guys snare when girls go braless.

agree with u bro
convinced my girl to go bra less..but the stares did made both of us uncomfortable
so now only go bra less when we are going to less crowded places like cinemas or she will wear a tube instead of the bra..which is still fine by me since i still get to feel the softness:D :D

APHTEC
07-07-2015, 09:43 AM
agree with u bro
convinced my girl to go bra less..but the stares did made both of us uncomfortable
so now only go bra less when we are going to less crowded places like cinemas or she will wear a tube instead of the bra..which is still fine by me since i still get to feel the softness:D :D

alamak, why people stare not tactical one? :D

sotired90
07-07-2015, 12:55 PM
I did see a lady (late 20s?) bra less and only wearing a singlet at Shell Upper Changi East and it was quite crowded. Her nipples were really sticking out that day and she was wearing a white top some more so it was really obvious. She didn't seem to care that everyone was really staring at her. Really shiok that everyone got to see free show that day:)

purepulp
07-07-2015, 12:58 PM

*clap! clap! clap!

You can still go braless under a cardigan! Maybe a thinner, less armored bra will help you breathe better?

Why would a shaved kitty be better for going panty-less? Wouldn't the effect be the same? Unless you are saying that with a shaved kitty you feel more exposed which up the thrill factor?

Nope, not really bro purepulp...it's still the mentality or mind set of the ladies, conscious of their modesty tat matters, not the hot weather...so does it still means tat in very hot weather our female family members at home will also go totally topless as we guys do & not be shy about it ?? :p...they will definitely feel the need to cover up somehow or other however hot the day may be :o...the point here is about the hot weather causing women to go braless..though not denying it is so in some cases esp those more daring & teasing ladies !...haha...still many women are clinging to their underwear nor matter how hot the weather may be..at least in public

I guess local women are still not that liberal to go around topless but one thing for sure is that when the weather is hot, there are more sightings of braless women and clothes get skimpier.

Hurricane88
07-07-2015, 01:29 PM
dun mind if I post a bit off topic...:)

Viet gals in Vietnam always bra less at home...also they never bother to cover when they bend down...see let you see lol is their attitude....:)

but when the gals go out yes most will wear bra except a few...:)

Note - just post for sharing purpose...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...:)

humhum
07-07-2015, 01:38 PM
Here ppl post abt braless in singapore but you come talk about your kampung girls in vietnam again. Would you mass zap and delete if other go to your hcm thread and talk abt singapore girls?

dun mind if I post a bit off topic...:)

Viet gals in Vietnam always bra less at home...also they never bother to cover when they bend down...see let you see lol is their attitude....:)

but when the gals go out yes most will wear bra except a few...:)

Note - just post for sharing purpose...not to upset anyone...pls skip if dun like to read...:)

wercpl
07-07-2015, 03:40 PM
agree with u bro

Nice... I always get my wife commando if go movie in flare skirt n tees. Then after movies we go make "movie" in public lol...

BigBox
07-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Nice... I always get my wife commando if go movie in flare skirt n tees. Then after movies we go make "movie" in public lol...

Go where make movie, share leh :p

kudostoyou
07-07-2015, 04:21 PM
Envy those bros whose wife so daring and willing to comply. I gave up liaoz

07-07-2015, 04:47 PM
Envy those bros whose wife so daring and willing to comply. I gave up liaoz

you can try hiding all her bras :p

jinboliow
07-07-2015, 07:54 PM
alamak, why people stare not tactical one? :D

sadly bro..
girls like to play hard to get..like to be beo-ed not stared at..
most people will :eek: :eek:
lol

mine not so on lehh...always have some sneak preview or trailers nia..especially in changing rooms when trying out clothes :D

sidenote
am lucky enough to see a angmoh braless in chinatown today
really think they r more liberal

Rickey
07-07-2015, 08:10 PM
I guess local women are still not that liberal to go around topless but one thing for sure is that when the weather is hot, there are more sightings of braless women and clothes get skimpier.
Yes, tat i agree, bro purepulp...it is certainly easier to understand ;)

blazierx
07-07-2015, 08:30 PM
recently i was gambling at mbs and saw this viet girl dressed in white blouse and what caught my attention was her two pokies publicly showing till she pulled her cardigan to cover however when she sat down at the bacarat table.Thats when i could see that soft succulent breasts made me even hornier and had the urge to bring her to the toilet and fuck her hard in there

maybonk
07-07-2015, 08:54 PM
any one brought wifey/gf to pubs or clubs braless with nipples poking out before? sure will attract a lot of attention.. iam thinking of trying :D

go ahead bro ...... and please inform us going :p

HunnyCame888
07-07-2015, 09:31 PM
My gf is always braless. The lovely sights always trigger an insatiable desire within to attack her left right n Center.

iPangPui
08-07-2015, 12:06 AM
My gf is always braless. The lovely sights always trigger an insatiable desire within to attack her left right n Center.

uMaiPangPui !!!! :D

CFMBigSpender
08-07-2015, 12:22 AM
recently i was gambling at mbs and saw this viet girl dressed in white blouse and what caught my attention was her two pokies publicly showing till she pulled her cardigan to cover however when she sat down at the bacarat table.Thats when i could see that soft succulent breasts made me even hornier and had the urge to bring her to the toilet and fuck her hard in there

Maybe they're employed by MBS to distract people :D

dimplesboy
08-07-2015, 10:07 AM
any one brought wifey/gf to pubs or clubs braless with nipples poking out before? sure will attract a lot of attention.. iam thinking of trying :D

Bro you really lived up to your name "disarmed" :D
I prefer seeing milf go braless compare to those young xmms... xmms not just my kind of fatal attraction :o

Fabregas99
08-07-2015, 05:16 PM

Don't wait any more bro, just do it :D

huatkeelan
08-07-2015, 07:37 PM
Don't wait any more bro, just do it :D

Wear a Nike tank top !! :)

snakehead
12-07-2015, 05:00 PM
Brought wife out today to a few places. She was wearing heels with a grey tight short dress without bra. Got quite a few stares from men and ladies alike. Got one even turn and continue staring after she walked pass him :p The material of the dress is quite thick but as it as tight fitting, it made her nipples pretty obvious. I think the short dress and high heels attracted attention too :cool:

Got picture? This old man a bit senile liao and cannot visualize from your description..... need visuals :D

BigBox
12-07-2015, 05:44 PM
Got picture? This old man a bit senile liao and cannot visualize from your description..... need visuals :D

hahaha I support u :D

LeeChongWei
12-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Brought wife out today to a few places. She was wearing heels with a grey tight short dress without bra. Got quite a few stares from men and ladies alike. Got one even turn and continue staring after she walked pass him :p The material of the dress is quite thick but as it as tight fitting, it made her nipples pretty obvious. I think the short dress and high heels attracted attention too :cool:

Well done !!!
thumbs up :D

Rickey
17-07-2015, 09:15 PM
Tink it is far easier for our ladies to be braless @ home esp when they are not wearing transparent or tight T-shirts or blouses...than to go braless when going out to public places like supermarkets, restaurants etc...it is a real challenge for the normal conservative ladies to dare to do so in public...very, very few dare ! :o

Xia0didi
17-07-2015, 09:28 PM
haha sorry bros still haven't manage to convince her to show her pics online yet.. :o

Haha bro try to convince her th3n .. Haha ..

pratabanana
17-07-2015, 11:25 PM
haha sorry bros still haven't manage to convince her to show her pics online yet.. :o

We are very patient .... we'll wait :p

chelsea4ever
30-07-2015, 10:37 AM

Hey I share the same too!
I didn't know I'm excited by this till quite sometimes back. My wife was going clubbing with me and wearing a very short bareback low cut dress. We were then having supper after clubbing. I was queuing for our food when two guys queuing behind me started talking. Let's call them A & B.
A: hey, got one very hot and sexy girl sitting down there zao geng.
B: where?!
A: the girl in black dress. Her nipples is outside her dress and the dress is very short she didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look.
B: ok ok!
So I saw B walking to my wife walk around her one round before coming back.
A: saw it?
B: yes yes. Ha ha stupid girl. Nipples outside her dress she also don't know. Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short. Let waiting to be fucked. Confirmed very horny and any rider one.
Instead of feeling angry, I felt very excited and feel my heart beating very fast. I also felt my bro standing up. Don't know why like that but that's when I know I like it when bros are eyeing my wife, talking dirty about her and trying to get into her panties.

Went clubbing with my wife on Sat at St James. I stay at sports bar to watch football while she went to Dragonfly to dance. She's wearing this bare back, v neck low cut and ultra short dress. The skirt has and inverted V slit in the center. Its so short that can see her bright red lace panties even when standing up so need to keep shifting the slit to the side.

During halftime I went over to look for her and saw her dancing sexily on stage with a few girls and she was like zao geng like siao as the slit move back into the center and her panties is so bright and obvious. I saw that her nipples keep saying hi to everyone too. I thought is ok to dance with girls so I left. After the game I went back and saw her dancing with 3 guys and 1 girl on the dancefloor. The girl was standing behind my wife and rubbing my wife all over. Then I saw she pull one of the guy's hand standing behind her to touch my wife together. My wife was too high and she didn't realize that apart from the girl, the guy is also touching her. I felt a bit high seeing my wife getting groped by that guy with the help of the other girl and didn't even realize. I went back to watch the next game and by halftime I went back to look got het the girl has gone leaving my wife with the 3 horny men. I went closer and saw them groping her all over. They were groping her ass and pinching her nipples. I felt so excited seeing that and stand at one corner to watch.

hornysquirt
30-07-2015, 10:49 AM
it is rare for me.haven"t see any

Summerhillt
30-07-2015, 01:13 PM
Hey I share the same too!
I didn't know I'm excited by this till quite sometimes back. My wife was going clubbing with me and wearing a very short bareback low cut dress. We were then having supper after clubbing. I was queuing for our food when two guys queuing behind me started talking. Let's call them A & B.
A: hey, got one very hot and sexy girl sitting down there zao geng.
B: where?!
A: the girl in black dress. Her nipples is outside her dress and the dress is very short she didn't cross her legs can see bright red panties. I queue first you walk over take a look.
B: ok ok!
So I saw B walking to my wife walk around her one round before coming back.
A: saw it?
B: yes yes. Ha ha stupid girl. Nipples outside her dress she also don't know. Legs so wide open when dress so fucking short. Let waiting to be fucked. Confirmed very horny and any rider one.
Instead of feeling angry, I felt very excited and feel my heart beating very fast. I also felt my bro standing up. Don't know why like that but that's when I know I like it when bros are eyeing my wife, talking dirty about her and trying to get into her panties.

Went clubbing with my wife on Sat at St James. I stay at sports bar to watch football while she went to Dragonfly to dance. She's wearing this bare back, v neck low cut and ultra short dress. The skirt has and inverted V slit in the center. Its so short that can see her bright red lace panties even when standing up so need to keep shifting the slit to the side.

During halftime I went over to look for her and saw her dancing sexily on stage with a few girls and she was like zao geng like siao as the slit move back into the center and her panties is so bright and obvious. I saw that her nipples keep saying hi to everyone too. I thought is ok to dance with girls so I left. After the game I went back and saw her dancing with 3 guys and 1 girl on the dancefloor. The girl was standing behind my wife and rubbing my wife all over. Then I saw she pull one of the guy's hand standing behind her to touch my wife together. My wife was too high and she didn't realize that apart from the girl, the guy is also touching her. I felt a bit high seeing my wife getting groped by that guy with the help of the other girl and didn't even realize. I went back to watch the next game and by halftime I went back to look got het the girl has gone leaving my wife with the 3 horny men. I went closer and saw them groping her all over. They were groping her ass and pinching her nipples. I felt so excited seeing that and stand at one corner to watch.

Wow brother thanks for sharing this long dated post about ur old.memories. dragonfly and sports bar how long no more liao. Football season also over now u watch what game ah? Best let all Bros when can gangbang your wife you dua pao xian

NABOdog
30-07-2015, 02:24 PM
Tink it is far easier for our ladies to be braless @ home esp when they are not wearing transparent or tight T-shirts or blouses...than to go braless when going out to public places like supermarkets, restaurants etc...it is a real challenge for the normal conservative ladies to dare to do so in public...very, very few dare ! :o

Usually they'll wear a jacket or something to cover

kryst4l
30-07-2015, 05:56 PM
Braless at home and at boyfriend's place. If I have to go out braless i will wear a jacket over...

Rickey
30-07-2015, 07:54 PM
Usually they'll wear a jacket or something to cover

Braless at home and at boyfriend's place. If I have to go out braless i will wear a jacket over...
T.Q. v. much to sis kryst41, another very brave sis, for coming out here to share her braless experience ! :)...seems like it is not much of a problem for most of our local gals to go braless @ home due most prolly to the comfy & relax feeling & atmosphere in their own homes & the privacy tat it affords & oso due to the local hot weather...but i tink it is still a BIG challenge !! for any gal to go out braless to work or for other kinda public functions :o ..very, very few gals dare to do it !!...cos of shyness, embarassment & various other reasons...but one really wonders why those very few brave gals who choose to go out braless, actually do so ??

it is quite understandable tat @ home, it is for comfort w/o the tight restraint of the bra squeezing their chests making it difficult for them to breathe, etc, etc...but the purpose for those few gals going out braless is not very clear...if it is just for comfort as @ home, then putting over a jacket when outside is quite understandable...but dun tink tat is the real reason for some of those very few gals who really go out braless...for these gals, i believe it is to attract attention esp from the guys to their attractive assets, sort of to tease...in which case i dun tink such braless gals would even be bothered to put on a jacket or other wear to cover up their bare breasts ! ;)...hope i m not too wrong....

kryst4l
30-07-2015, 08:03 PM
T.Q. v. much to sis kryst41, another very brave sis, for coming out here to share her braless experience ! :)...seems like it is not much of a problem for most of our local gals to go braless @ home due most prolly to the comfy & relax feeling & atmosphere in their own homes & the privacy tat it affords & oso due to the local hot weather...but i tink it is still a BIG challenge !! for any gal to go out braless to work or for other kinda public functions :o ..very, very few gals dare to do it !!...cos of shyness, embarassment & various other reasons...but one really wonders why those very few brave gals who choose to go out braless, actually do so ??

it is quite understandable tat @ home, it is for comfort w/o the tight restraint of the bra squeezing their chests making it difficult for them to breathe, etc, etc...but the purpose for those few gals going out braless is not very clear...if it is just for comfort as @ home, then putting over a jacket when outside is quite understandable...but dun tink tat is the real reason for some of those very few gals who really go out braless...for these gals, i believe it is to attract attention esp from the guys to their attractive assets, sort of to tease...in which case i dun tink such braless gals would even be bothered to put on a jacket or other wear to cover up their bare breasts ! ;)...hope i m not too wrong....

Well we will be labeled as sluts for going braless.. if a girl doesn't wear bra out.. shes either very open minded or just seeking attention.....

Miyuyu
30-07-2015, 09:23 PM
Well we will be labeled as sluts for going braless.. if a girl doesn't wear bra out.. shes either very open minded or just seeking attention.....

High5^ Kudos to you not wearing a bra!
I too dont wear a bra at home or at my bf's place as well :)

Yes! I totally agree! Many older generations are not open minded or they will never be actually hahahaa!

Rickey
30-07-2015, 09:41 PM
I believe it is more of the latter than the former..in conservative Asian society & culture such as in SG, if i m not wrong...tat teaches women & even men to never bare themselves in public in any way..

BeddyByes
31-07-2015, 01:07 AM
I believe it is more of the latter than the former..in conservative Asian society & culture such as in SG, if i m not wrong...tat teaches women & even men to never bare themselves in public in any way..

Very well said bro

Titties
31-07-2015, 01:16 AM
I really love breasts so much... so shiok to play with it.

moneybin
31-07-2015, 01:22 AM
I really love breasts so much... so shiok to play with it.
that's what ur nick said :D

grindBABY
31-07-2015, 03:06 AM
I tried before heading to coffee shop or supermarket braless and pantyless as I totally did not realise that I wasn't wearing one. Been thinking why the uncle at the coffeeshop kept staring at me. :eek:

watersupply
31-07-2015, 04:56 AM
I tried before heading to coffee shop or supermarket braless and pantyless as I totally did not realise that I wasn't wearing one. Been thinking why the uncle at the coffeeshop kept staring at me. :eek:

which location? :p

Rickey
31-07-2015, 07:17 AM
I tried before heading to coffee shop or supermarket braless and pantiless as I totally did not realise that I wasn't wearing one. Been thinking why the uncle at the coffeeshop kept staring at me. :eek:
Glad to note that more & more of our dear little brave babes here in this forum are coming out one by one to share their braless & now even their pantiless experiences with us !! ;)..which i believe are sexciting experiences for them...cos these are not wat normally, conservative women in SG would do or dare to do even if they wanted to :o..

but in the above case, the dear little babe did so both braless & pantiless cos she somehow din realise it herself !...must hv come as a SHOCK to her when she finally understood why the coffeeshop uncles were staring at her !! :eek:...haha...T.Q. dear babes !!..keep sharing & keep them flowing !

Very well said bro
T.Q. very much bro BeddyByes for your compliments !...thanks so much for your appreciation !...

bebe69
31-07-2015, 07:47 AM
Great to see the thread is still alive 👍🏼

JurgenKlopp
31-07-2015, 05:02 PM

were you wearing a short dress? :D

julius247
31-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Went to Bt Batok Nature Park last Saturday. One the way out, noticed from afar a lady in white with excessive t shirt movement as she was walking up the slope into the park. As we got closer, confirmed she wasn't wearing a bra with obvious pokies on her white tshirt. Should be B+ or C Cup. But the late 50s looking auntie wasn't much of a looker so didn't do a double take :p

bebe69
31-07-2015, 06:29 PM
Went to Bt Batok Nature Park last Saturday. One the way out, noticed from afar a lady in white with excessive t shirt movement as she was walking up the slope into the park. As we got closer, confirmed she wasn't wearing a bra with obvious pokies on her white tshirt. Should be B+ or C Cup. But the late 50s looking auntie wasn't much of a looker so didn't do a double take :p

Awwwww what a pity!

walala
21-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Hey guys,

remember anna en? I was browsing her tumblr and came across this pic which she looked obviously braless (http://annaen.tumblr.com/post/125510713901) She had cropped out her face so I guess she don't want the pic circulating around with her face in it. so i decided to try my luck at photoshop with amateurish skills. Enjoy! :D

http://i59.tinypic.com/2hyffyw.jpg

kryst4l
22-08-2015, 03:04 AM
Havent tried going braless when im out with my guy friends.. yay or nay if your girl friend goes out with u without bra? Lets say u guys are like damn buddy and goodfriends? Will it change things?

softtime
22-08-2015, 04:33 AM
High5^ Kudos to you not wearing a bra! I too dont wear a bra at home or at my bf's place as well :) Yes! I totally agree! Many older generations are not open minded or they will never be actually hahahaa!

Actually, I too wear only my pajama pants without brief when doing the local coffee shop run. I think it's convenient and all. The imagery is in the viewer mind and perception. If I don't care, I don't care. Not as if I'm flashing in public.

saralee
22-08-2015, 09:53 AM
Actually, I too wear only my pajama pants without brief when doing the local coffee shop run. I think it's convenient and all. The imagery is in the viewer mind and perception. If I don't care, I don't care. Not as if I'm flashing in public.

Same here. But I wear my FBTs without my panties inside. Getting the stares of horny guys old and young, and knowing that they dont know I have no panties under the FBTs. It's kinda fun lol

alanthedevil
22-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Havent tried going braless when im out with my guy friends.. yay or nay if your girl friend goes out with u without bra? Lets say u guys are like damn buddy and goodfriends? Will it change things?

Whether it is bff, beer buddies or best sec school friends, it is only natural that guys are attracted to hot bods. Unless he is a gay or u have a "buang" face, confirm will have reactions down there.

lambchop99
22-08-2015, 10:40 AM
Same here. But I wear my FBTs without my panties inside. Getting the stares of horny guys old and young, and knowing that they dont know I have no panties under the FBTs. It's kinda fun lol

How they know you not wearing panties? they have X-ray vision? :D

Blackenrose
22-08-2015, 11:34 AM
Just wondering.. is it true that guys get more turned on when they know you are going commando in a dress or a skirt rather than when you are wearing shorts or pants?
It seems so to me though..

jasminee
22-08-2015, 01:24 PM
Just wondering.. is it true that guys get more turned on when they know you are going commando in a dress or a skirt ratha r than when you are wearing shorts or pants?

I guess so because wearing a dress or skirt with panties will surely make is much more easier for them to peep us zaogeng compare to a pants or shorts:)

Justfuckmelah08
22-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Love going braless. Esp on hot days, and on days where I feel like teasing people ;)

Rickey
23-08-2015, 10:23 AM
Just wondering.. is it true that guys get more turned on when they know you are going commando in a dress or a skirt rather than when you are wearing shorts or pants?
Wat makes it "seems so to me" sis ??...dun mind clarifying ??..Thanks :)

I guess so because wearing a dress or skirt with panties will surely make is much more easier for them to peep us zaogeng compare to a pants or shorts:)
Helping these 2 sweet young babes out...of their speculation...wat are we here for ?...to help each other out of our curiosity where possible..

My take is tat...by just knowing you gals are going commando under watever clothes you are wearing is already a turn on by itself ! :p...but yes, comparatively, babe blackenrose is quite rite i suppose...going commando under a skirt/dress is much more of a turn on for the guys than wearing shorts/pants...& the dear babe jasminee is oso rite tat wearing a skirt or dress does makes it much easier for you gals to give the guys a sneak view of wat you all are wearing or not wearing underneath whether intentionally or unintentionally..:p

T.Q. to the 2 dear babes for yr speculation...which will be of benefit & knowledge to other ladies reading as well....hope tat helps answers yr curiosity somewat...

bebe69
23-08-2015, 06:15 PM
So it does seem that local's going out braless is rather common than i thought. Anyway i really see no big deal about it. To me, its just not covering up what God gave us. Just my 2 cents

CFMBigSpender
23-08-2015, 06:27 PM
So it does seem that local's going out braless is rather common than i thought. Anyway i really see no big deal about it. To me, its just not covering up what God gave us. Just my 2 cents

What given by God is usually size of 20/50cents or a dollar, depending on new or old coins :p

iDunHackCare
23-08-2015, 07:27 PM
Love going braless. Esp on hot days, and on days where I feel like teasing people ;)

Nowadays weather very hot, you must have saved a lot on your time on laundry :D

bebe69
23-08-2015, 08:57 PM

Teaser 😜😜😜

Babarella
23-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Days are hot and I go braless in the evenings.
At home the pizza delivery man get free shows.

sataybeehoon
23-08-2015, 09:42 PM

Your neighbour's dog also got free shows? :D

MaiZapMeHor
23-08-2015, 09:55 PM
Your neighbour's dog also got free shows? :D

Has double meaning? :p

HawaiiBigO
23-08-2015, 10:28 PM

I'm going to apply for pizza delivery job :)

MotherGoose
23-08-2015, 10:51 PM
I'm going to apply for pizza delivery job :)

Please get a form for me

Femalepartner
23-08-2015, 10:54 PM
I am hot too.

Rickey
23-08-2015, 11:33 PM
Love going braless. Esp on hot days, and on days where I feel like teasing people

Oh my, din know we hv so many more young babes in tis forum who are so naughty going out braless & some even pantiless as well to tease guys in public !! ;)...those guys who really manage to get to see those exciting parts or so called 'forbidden fruits' of theirs, must count themselves very lucky indeed, i suppose ...

though it seems so common now in tis forum, in reality there is still a long way to go for the general population of females to go braless or worse pantiless in public :o...While it is actually no big deal to show off those intimate parts of our body to others in public as mentioned by sis bebe69...as we all of us already know very well how God has constructed our bodies as males & females & how each other look like with or w/o our coverings...such 'exhibition' esp by the female sex is still frowned upon in public by society's code & standards of behaviour for both sexes...Girls since young hv been taught tat their female private areas are very sacred parts of their female body which shd be kept out of sight by wearing their bras & panties all the time & not expose them to the views & roving eyes of members of the opposite male sex esp those who are not closely related to them personally in their lives, e.g strangers or pple they dun really know in ordinary normal daily living situations...In general, women in society are still expected to continue to maintain & uphold their modesty & female decorum especially in public :p...oso by nature, women are supposed to be shy where nudity & sex is concerned esp in public...

So now tat more & more gals are going out braless & pantiless, perhaps the next real challenge for them is to dare to go to work w/o all their underwear or at least one of them ! :p...tis will be real difficult for any one of them to do...believe few can ever get themselves to do it...cos it can be quite risky for them to tease their male bosses or collics like tat w/o offending their female bosses or collics & making them 'jealous'...dressing 'inadequately' underneath to their offices or work places !

Vespa01
24-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Thanks for sharing

Justfuckmelah08
24-08-2015, 09:12 AM
I remembered that was once I ordered McD Delivery and when the guy came I happily went to collect my food with my nighties, totally forgot I was on my nighties. No bra no panty. The guy was literally staring at my boobs that he almost forgot to collect money. Made me so turned on and almost wanted him to give me a good bonk then!

kt88_2
24-08-2015, 03:33 PM
I remembered that was once I ordered McD Delivery and when the guy came I happily went to collect my food with my nighties, totally forgot I was on my nighties. No bra no panty. The guy was literally staring at my boobs that he almost forgot to collect money. Made me so turned on and almost wanted him to give me a good bonk then!

U need me to send u some McD , :D

topman19
24-08-2015, 07:23 PM
Any Bro here happen to bring his gf braless to supermarket night time
last week at bedok ?

chaku
24-08-2015, 08:12 PM

You are a she ? :confused:

greenhonnet
24-08-2015, 08:22 PM
You are a she ? :confused:

A he would wear nighties meh? unless ladyboy :D

saralee
24-08-2015, 08:41 PM

Now you gave me the idea for not wearing bra when the delivery man comes. Shall try it out 1 day:p

QuarterPound
24-08-2015, 08:53 PM
Now you gave me the idea for not wearing bra when the delivery man comes. Shall try it out 1 day:p

Usually when you got delivery, you'd specially go and wear bra? :p

kryst4l
24-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Usually when you got delivery, you'd specially go and wear bra? :p

For the majority of sg girls i would say yes..

Cos i do that too.. next time ill try otherwise too..

BlueFinTuna
24-08-2015, 11:00 PM
A he would wear nighties meh? unless ladyboy :D

I know a ladyboy who wears nighties. Night after night.

ClaypotMaiHum
24-08-2015, 11:28 PM
I know a ladyboy who wears nighties. Night after night.

Who the fuck is that? Please share :D

HumpyCamel
25-08-2015, 12:10 AM

If not too obvious, then no need lah :D

bleuwings
25-08-2015, 12:10 AM

next time i be the delivery guy

kryst4l
25-08-2015, 12:22 AM
If not too obvious, then no need lah :D

Confirm obvious de la no matter wad.

Babarella
25-08-2015, 01:15 AM
Confirm obvious de la no matter wad.

I use nipple patches for see thru.

Babarella
25-08-2015, 01:28 AM
How to take care of my breasts n nips
I use generous amount of extra virgin coconut oil. It has anti fungal, anti inflammatory, anti bacterial properties. But I don't rub on my nipples when I am using the patches. But I do use the oil because I want my breasts to look good especially when I have a wardrobe malfunction. And also a dollop full on my pussy in case I need to use my vibrato.

daleful
25-08-2015, 01:40 AM
How to take care of my breasts n nips
I use generous amount of extra virgin coconut oil. It has anti fungal, anti inflammatory, anti bacterial properties. But I don't rub on my nipples when I am using the patches. But I do use the oil because I want my breasts to look good especially when I have a wardrobe malfunction. And also a dollop full on my pussy in case I need to use my vibrato.

that's very detailed and arousing. haha

jasminee
25-08-2015, 02:26 AM

ya from what I know most ladies will put on a bra or ask the husband to answer the door for delivery. sound fun and kinky heehee:D since its just a few minutes thing and we are at our own house :)

Babarella
25-08-2015, 05:44 AM
Be it at home in a staycation or overseas, try calling for room service n watch the room service staff reacts with glee.

Rickey
25-08-2015, 07:56 AM
So good to know, so many of our sweet young babes & ladies coming out here discussing the thrill of going braless @ home when the delivery men comes a knocking at their homes !! ;)...Keep it up gals & keep it flowing dearies !...do continue to share yr exciting & naughty braless experiences either @ home or in public with us here..so we can all learn from each other's experiences & oso for the enjoyment of all of us here reading.:p

SiGinna
25-08-2015, 09:53 AM
I use nipple patches for see thru.

Your nipples are see thru?

devan69
25-08-2015, 09:56 AM
There was once receive a cal from a customer sayin her whole house power trip so make my way dn to her place end up saw her wearing onli a nighties wif a g string below onli..woo..... hw i wish she did tease mi tat time and i sure will give her a gd fuck lo.. as i gt no fb now lol.....

puyi
25-08-2015, 10:02 AM
There was once receive a cal from a customer sayin her whole house power trip so make my way dn to her place end up saw her wearing onli a nighties wif a g string below onli..woo..... hw i wish she did tease mi tat time and i sure will give her a gd fuck lo.. as i gt no fb now lol.....

Wasted ah, no action

Justfuckmelah08
25-08-2015, 11:28 AM
Lols. Yes imma she. Just because my nick don't sound like it doesn't mean imma he. Lol.

Reminded me that I go on braless sometimes when im out during late night. Sometimes the chilly winds make my nipples become so obvious i get stares. But so what? Turns me on anyway~ ;)

LinJen
25-08-2015, 08:06 PM
Lols. Yes imma she. Just because my nick don't sound like it doesn't mean imma he. Lol.

Reminded me that I go on braless sometimes when im out during late night. Sometimes the chilly winds make my nipples become so obvious i get stares. But so what? Turns me on anyway~ ;)

Turn you on because of the winds or stares? :p

Ilikezaogeng
25-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Had a tenant once who doesn't wear bra when she is home. One time, she was looking for some letters which I left on my low chair beside my computer. Gave me like a full min of free down blouse! Her nipples aren't pokey though. Not how I have fantasized before I saw it hahaha! :D

greenhonnet
25-08-2015, 10:22 PM

Even though she didn't tease, you could have made the first move ..... :)

TingTongLove
25-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Be it at home in a staycation or overseas, try calling for room service n watch the room service staff reacts with glee.

Tingtong up you back 8 points bro :)

devan69
26-08-2015, 12:01 AM
Haha tat time didn gt the feel tat she will do anything kinky wif mi ba so didn take any action .......btw unless the women hint or make the first move if nt i will jus hold on ground as i dun like to feel of being rejected lol.