PDA

View Full Version : What happens when a girl working at a disco gets caught?

serav1
19-03-2014, 08:50 PM
Hi Bros,

Recently got into a relationship with a dancer from a club that works here on social visit pass. I'm getting kinda worried that she might get caught, and I've been trying to find out what exactly the penalty is if she actually does, but can't seem to find any information either on ICA or MOM website. Do any bros have advice?

I know that she would be sent back to her country, but does that mean that she's forever banned from entering Singapore thereafter? Or is it only for a year or three years? I've heard both but I can't seem to get any confirmation.

And what exactly happens when she gets caught?

Hope bros can help me out on this. Thanks in advance!!

Nonteerak2553
19-03-2014, 09:32 PM
I know that she would be sent back to her country, but does that mean that she's forever banned from entering Singapore thereafter? Or is it only for a year or three years?

There's no definite answer. Some get one year banned, and after a year she/he try their luck, but got rejected at the immigration without giving any reason. Some successful passed thru the immigration.

So in her case, luck is all she need for. Some I heard working for years using social visit pass, and still surviving out there in Singspore, some just came for first time and got caught by the authorities for violation of social visit pass. :D

serav1
19-03-2014, 09:53 PM
thanks for the advice bro!

cannot stop worrying about that sometimes.. but she wants to earn her own money, plus i also not big fish can give her a few K$ per month. Haha..

banana81sg
19-03-2014, 09:58 PM
if u end up marry her, problem for her to get lt pass. my friend's wife got ban in sg b4, now cant stay in sg n keep trying to get LT pass but ICA still reject....5 try liao

serav1
19-03-2014, 10:05 PM
if u end up marry her, problem for her to get lt pass. my friend's wife got ban in sg b4, now cant stay in sg n keep trying to get LT pass but ICA still reject....5 try liao

thanks for sharing bro! well noted. I would want to marry her but not sure if she's serious or not about that. plus need to have money first then can marry..

Johnbass
19-03-2014, 11:10 PM
thanks for sharing bro! well noted. I would want to marry her but not sure if she's serious or not about that. plus need to have money first then can marry..

F serious? U want to marry her?
Don't follow the wrong footsteps leh
:cool:

SnowLeopards
19-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Hi Bros,

Recently got into a relationship with a dancer from a club that works here on social visit pass. I'm getting kinda worried that she might get caught, and I've been trying to find out what exactly the penalty is if she actually does, but can't seem to find any information either on ICA or MOM website.

Why is she working while on a social visit pass ? These type of women deserves to me caught and shipped back.

Pierre.

Ken79
20-03-2014, 09:36 PM
Hi TS bro, i hope u are not serious about the relationship n marriage with her, in your own words u are not a big fish can give a few k or more per year, so the moment she finds a fish like that then she will dump u asap.

youngpredator
21-03-2014, 08:38 AM
bro when she get caught n where... PM me

pakalolo
21-03-2014, 10:48 AM
Why is she working while on a social visit pass ? These type of women deserves to me caught and shipped back.

Pierre.

There many reason why she is not having a work permit such as the club don't apply for them to save cost or she don't know how to go about it as most of these women are from 3rd world countries and may even don't speak English.
So she take the risk of getting caught just to support her family back home.
Everybody want a better life, I am sure she would rather stay home and have a normal job than going to some unfamiliar places where everyday there is the risk of getting arrested and sent to police lock up.
If you have been poor and hungry in some part of your life then you can understand why they do it.
Just not too long ago our boys and girls too seek their fortune else where and mind you it is not by choice but force to by circumstances.
My take is just let them be as long as they are not hurting anyone and in any case do you want our girls to dance half naked in the club?
As for those who patronise these club and get hook up with them, well that is another matter. If you can make it good for you,afterall there is someone for everyone and if that dancing girl is your someone I wish you all the best.:D

The good book says "let those who have not sin cast the 1st stone"

sammyboyfor
21-03-2014, 11:56 AM
And what exactly happens when she gets caught?

Hope bros can help me out on this. Thanks in advance!!

I hope she's banned from entering singapore for life. We don't want girls of ill repute being allowed to stay indefinitely.

Summerhillt
23-03-2014, 04:39 PM
Usually will get handcuffed back to ica. Than deported back to thier countries. Ban min 2 years ( last heard ) than next time wanna come back sg.. bery hard lo

runfishyrun
03-04-2014, 03:24 AM
Whatever it is.
wish u luck TS! All the best!