PDA

View Full Version : baoing a lady with debts

red fanatic
11-03-2014, 04:25 PM
Hi guys, if you are 36 years old and single and the WL a PRC is 26 was forced to work in this line due to debts at home. After some time of patronizing her, you feel like helping her repay her debts by baoing her. In the long run, would you married her if you are single?Besides, the age gap is 10 years apart.

Her background info is as follows: Her first time working in this line as the debts was too big,thus she was forced to work in this line and has worked for over a year until u decide to bao her.

What are the odds of you marrying her since the both of you are single and what conditions u would lay out to her since u baoed her?

Bros,out there who have baoed a woman before can kindly pm me if you feel uncomfortable sharing out in the open to advise me accordingly:confused:

red fanatic
11-03-2014, 04:29 PM
Hi guys, if you are 36 years old and single and the WL,a prc is 26 was forced to work in this line due to debts at home. After some time of patronizing her, you feel like helping her repay her debts by baoing her. In the long run, would you married her if you are single?Besides, the age gap is 10 years apart.

Her background info is as follows: Her first time working in this line as the debts was too big,thus she was forced to work in this line and has worked for over a year until you baoed her.

What are the odds of you marrying her since the both of you are single and what conditions u would lay out to her since u baoed her?

Bros,out there who have baoed a woman before can kindly pm me if you feel uncomfortable sharing out in the open to advise me accordingly

LatinoHeat
11-03-2014, 04:41 PM
From my one and only enough experience, BRO, want to bao, must have really deep pockets. Unless you have a steady stream of money coming in in thousands, a monthly normal working class salary is not enough for them.
Well, from me again, love is really blind. All the best. Congras to you if you really find one that is different from the rest of the them.

jnudes
11-03-2014, 04:43 PM
Hi guys, if you are 36 years old and single and the WL is 26 was forced to work in this line due to debts at home. After some time of patronizing her, you feel like helping her repay her debts by baoing her. In the long run, would you married her if you are single?Besides, the age gap is 10 years apart.

Her background info is as follows: Her first time working in this line as the debts was too big,thus she was forced to work in this line and has worked for over a year until she was baoed.

Bros,out there who have baoed a woman before can kindly pm me if you feel uncomfortable sharing out in the open to advise me accordingly:confused:

Bro, I am 36 years old and single too. Last month just tried a WL twice and my feeling for her gone quite deep until today. Did not have her contact number and thinking will RTF. BTW she told me she was 32 years old.

I did not baoed her as I was short of cash but her service was the best I ever encountered. And of course she was also the ang pai and need to queue up to book her. I did not ask whether she was single, the question now is how much can you trust her?

The age gap is no problem, from what I can feel now is love is always blind. If you can afford to bao her you can ask her stop working and you don't mind marry a WL and give her monthly expenses.

But then you need to be really sure from her story is genuine as there are tonnes of lies exposed by other bros here. As for my case I don't know whether can see her again as I only plan to RTF in 2015.

Now I am trying to put out the 'kam cheng' of her from my heart. Not easy, it will take some time. I can only say if got destiny maybe we can meet again next year.

Lucifersangel
11-03-2014, 04:48 PM
Uncle. u want bao her first discuss with her manager *cough*pimp*cough*

Then condition you set with her. Bros or SiS here cannot help you because is YOU who.is baoing her. We don't know what you like. U just decide what you like and if the amount u offer her is enough or not. Then u offer it to her and let her negotiate with you. There are no hard and fast rule in baoing. It's flexible.

demonhunter
11-03-2014, 04:52 PM
I give up , ask you all to try the different brands of milk .....

Instead you wanna buy the cow home and slowly milk the same flavor !

:eek:

H2001
11-03-2014, 04:59 PM
If u want fun just touch and go . If u want to bao her not worth . She got debts and you will be entitled to clear for her .

hunter
11-03-2014, 05:13 PM
try to ask other WL.. all are the same, all are with debts. U cannot help all.. Most important is prc always KC you.. U will never know if they are telling the truth.. BUT if u trust her 100% then there is an old saying.. u can marry whore to be a wife but cannot marry a wife to be a whore.... Good Luck Bro..

DarkAsh
11-03-2014, 05:57 PM
bro TS .. the 3 Fs ..
you have Found
you have Fucked
now ... pls Forget ;)

SexSage
11-03-2014, 06:12 PM
Hi Bro,

No point Bao-ing this kind of woman. It will come back one day and bite into u that she had so much men in her... PRC girls can NEVER be trusted no matter how much GFE & KC they give u!

Just help a bit n let go. There are so many decent girls out there in the sea & so much more similar type of girls that needs your help .... R u gonna help them all???

My 2 cents worth so pls don't flame me ...

WithoutEuu
11-03-2014, 07:31 PM
Got which FL tell you they are rich and loaded and they are just out here for fun?

massage1001
11-03-2014, 07:57 PM
TS, I was in a similar situation, only difference is she never ask me to clear her debts for her but to give her sometime to continue working so that she can clear her debts.

At the end of the day, u need to think if u marry her will u mind her past?
There is no right or wrong answer to this.

red fanatic
11-03-2014, 08:20 PM
TS, I was in a similar situation, only difference is she never ask me to clear her debts for her but to give her sometime to continue working so that she can clear her debts.

Thks bro for advice.

saabking
11-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Thks bro for advice.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=9570558&postcount=1

can learn from others' experience

i can't find my previous post about if WL can lie to their family and their closest about what they are doing..then they can lie about anything else under the sun..so it is not easy to find someone whom you can trust...well..speaking from personal experience

saabking
11-03-2014, 08:59 PM

yup..i have seen bros who have done it - i.e., married the WL, and still happily married.

oldnewbie
11-03-2014, 09:16 PM
Hi guys, if you are 36 years old and single and the WL a PRC is 26 was forced to work in this line due to debts at home. After some time of patronizing her, you feel like helping her repay her debts by baoing her. In the long run, would you married her if you are single?Besides, the age gap is 10 years apart.

Her background info is as follows: Her first time working in this line as the debts was too big,thus she was forced to work in this line and has worked for over a year until u decide to bao her.

you sure she wasn't doing it in PRC before coming to SG?
In PRC they start young ard 19,20 and lose their competitiveness in this line when they hit 25..and that's why most of them move here to continue making money in this trade

justwanadoit
11-03-2014, 09:21 PM
Wats the rationale of baoing a lady? how many times can u pew pew her ?

xxFTOxx
11-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Well my 2 cents worth. They are still humans and have feelings as well. U think they want to work as WL meh? U are single with only money to lose which can be earned back again. Who knows, she might be your one true love?? :D

facuv
11-03-2014, 09:45 PM
so you have done it or have not done it already? It seems like you already did but thinking of conditions.

alanthedevil
11-03-2014, 09:48 PM
don't dig a hole for yourself. since u are single, if u really want to help her, just patronise and tip her heavier. the rest, ting tian you ming.

KIM99
11-03-2014, 10:33 PM
I guess you are old enough to manage things. This issue is not about short term it's about long term. How long have you know her? Do you really know her back ground? I think there are lot more questions to be ask. But the most important question always lays on yourself. All the best bro.

kumming
11-03-2014, 10:49 PM
Bro, I was in a similar position. This FL I patronize for almost two years said she's tired of working as FL and wanted me to just give her allowance. Another nice way of saying bao.

We had that relationship for almost a year and then one of her previous regulars came along and offered her more money and off she went with him.

Just like the saying goes, FL goes with the highest bidders.

So this is how it goes. I am not insinuating anything but just to share with you how mine has ended.

red fanatic
11-03-2014, 11:06 PM
Bro, I was in a similar position. This FL I patronize for almost two years said she's tired of working as FL and wanted me to just give her allowance. Another nice way of saying bao.

We had that relationship for almost a year and then one of her previous regulars came along and offered her more money and off she went with him.

Just like the saying goes, FL goes with the highest bidders.

So this is how it goes. I am not insinuating anything but just to share with you how mine has ended.

Bro thanks for sharing:)

red fanatic
11-03-2014, 11:06 PM
I am still deciding.:confused:

nextview
11-03-2014, 11:07 PM
Don't waste your time, as mention by boss

"Whore is for fucking not loving"

She love you most probably you have some $$$, once you are empty she will say bye bye to u then u will be crying and say why am I so stupid

3someking
11-03-2014, 11:09 PM
Remember the Golden Rule:

F&F = Fuck and Forget :D

ol'coyote
11-03-2014, 11:23 PM
dear ts...
dun ever believe FLs...any nationality...
last month...me called a FL in toa payoh...
me done her few times b4...
she told me can do massage for me...
but cannot do what we used to do...
she said she now married...to a local...
she dun wan to betray her hubby...
but...end of day...me still walked off...
sextified...the ol'coyote way...
and...2 weeks back...
me called on another FL in cinatown...
whom me done few b4...now have bf...
bf occasionally stays over wif her...
she tells me cannot do more than massage...
again...me left her place...sextified....
point to note...dun ever believe any FLs...
if they done b4...they will do again...
they can lie wif eyes open...

justica
11-03-2014, 11:31 PM
wah bro ol'coyote long time no see
how u been

FelyneHunter
11-03-2014, 11:35 PM

Bro, Whatever the condition you set, even if she accepts and you managed to help her out of debt? will she be happy working in a normal job?
as you said, she has been in the line for over a year, she knows how good the money is, will you give her the same?

One day, she may just go back to the line again and by then, will you accept the harsh fact?

However, I do wish you succeed but a cold heart is better than a broken heart

Ken79
11-03-2014, 11:51 PM
TS bro, she will definitely want u to settle her debts first, then give her a fat allowance, ofcourse marry her and get her a status and means to stay in SG, she will also want to stay in condo, wants u to drive her around in good car, etc. buy her and her family an apartment in china for 'investment' etc, bring her folks here.... many patterns la.... u must have tons of money and time to cope

MichaelWinn
11-03-2014, 11:55 PM
Bro, Whatever the condition you set, even if she accepts and you managed to help her out of debt? will she be happy working in a normal job?
as you said, she has been in the line for over a year, she knows how good the money is, will you give her the same?

One day, she may just go back to the line again and by then, will you accept the harsh fact?

However, I do wish you succeed but a cold heart is better than a broken heart

good point, ts can try to bao if he wants
but i doubt in the long run she can go thru thick and thin with him
ultimately this is a personal decision for him to make
imho it is like trying to strike lottery , one in a million:o
the odds are stacked against you
think twice
if you really want to bring the cow home, good luck to you
wish you all the best;)

HappyOwl
12-03-2014, 12:03 AM

Bro. red fanatic, I am not in the league to bao a woman because I am not in a financially free environment. Only you have the power to make the decision and I hope end of the day, whatever the decision was, is good for yourself. :)

Age is not an issue ✓

Both are single ✓

You are kind ✓

Falling in love with a lady because you empathizes her XX

Falling in love with a working lady accompanied with a set of sad stories XX

Buying a working lady because you love her XXX

MichaelWinn
12-03-2014, 01:45 AM
[]

Falling in love with a lady because you empathizes her XX

Falling in love with a working lady accompanied with a set of sad stories XX

Buying a working lady because you love her XXX[/QUOTE]

to verify her stories
you will need to go to china,visit her family and stay in their house at least
2 months,only then you can see for your own eyes what she is really like
in singapore you cannot see much as her family is not here:p
if you want to bao her long term you will need to go back to china with her
and stay in her house for 2 months ,then you will be able to see whether your investment is worth your while
go and apply your china visa before you go:D
cheers

SammyNewbie
12-03-2014, 03:34 AM
Eh dude...

It's for the sex. I hear alot of stories too you know, how they got no business, how they first time here, how they are in debt. Be honest with yourself. Most of them are lying so u come back to them. I learnt it the hard way, that you are just a meal ticket.

I think you hate me and want to zap me now for being direct, but it's the truth.

I also feel sorry for them you know, but can you save all of them? This is ultimately a sex for money transaction. Like how u work for money. You are thinking with your groin now like I was. Imagine an old man come up to you and ask you to take care of him because he's homeless. Will you do it? You smitten by her and the sex lah.

IAmAwesome
12-03-2014, 04:46 AM
From my one and only enough experience, BRO, want to bao, must have really
deep pockets.

Agreed here 100% as well ;)

maxsee
12-03-2014, 07:27 AM
Don't understand why u would want to bao a FL girl and marry her in the future...like what a lot of people out there say...unless u got endless stream of money...it is kind of lame...

And not forgetting that people who enter into FL trade are doing it just for the money....

Why dun just find a proper gf.....unless ur physical appearance is horrendous...it should not be a problem to find a decent gf bah...:D:D:D

Wintermelontea
12-03-2014, 08:50 AM
I find that FL/WL are like tourist except that they are paid for their services while a real tourist is like a NSA/ONS/MNS.

Like I say, why give up an entire oyster farm for an oyster? Be wise, not blind.

ahb1t
12-03-2014, 11:27 AM
bro TS .. the 3 Fs ..
you have Found
you have Fucked
now ... pls Forget ;)

This is really meaningful..

Would upz if i have enuf power...

t123
12-03-2014, 11:36 AM
actually got 1 female friend in debts because of business failure. Now looking for a job, late 30s with 2 kids, hubby div. She sound very cham, I didn't help her much because not sure of her character not even thinking of touching her. Was just discussing with another friend, he asked me if he lend her money can do her or not? I was thinking to myself WTH, treating her like a WL. throw stone when she down in a well.

Now i helping her to find an office job. Heard from her, her former building owner where she ran a biz tried to sianz her, wanna Bao her too. He consider a celeb in Singapore, after what she told me about his advances, my impression of him as a philanthropist hit the ground.

sammyboyfor
12-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Hi guys, if you are 36 years old and single and the WL,a prc is 26 was forced to work in this line due to debts at home. After some time of patronizing her, you feel like helping her repay her debts by baoing her. In the long run, would you married her if you are single?Besides, the age gap is 10 years apart.

You wanna marry a WHORE?????!!!! :eek:

Are you out of your mind??? :rolleyes:

drekman
12-03-2014, 12:05 PM
Ask her to pay her own debts.

hunted
12-03-2014, 12:07 PM
marrying a FL or helping a FL. Think Twice. FL's KC is power one. Like what a bro advised me recently. Take a step back, Think of what is before her and think of what is after her. You will realise one thing. You are in it for SEX only.

red fanatic
12-03-2014, 02:40 PM
After all the patronising and knowing more about her character, and felt that she is a lady that meet my requirement tt why i am still pondering over it as what u bros mention if I am not doing so well in the near future will she still be with me through the hardship.

jnudes
12-03-2014, 03:00 PM
if I am not doing so well in the near future will she still be with me through the hardship.

A real love will be with you thick and thin, with lots of sacrifice, unconditional love, mutual trust and respect. Sadly this kind of thing is slowly fading in modern society.

I know one bro in his 40s who told me he would not get married due to high rates of divorce these days and better stay single, and he's pretty contented with it.

sammyboyfor
12-03-2014, 03:03 PM
After all the patronising and knowing more about her character, and felt that she is a lady that meet my requirement tt why i am still pondering over it as what u bros mention if I am not doing so well in the near future will she still be with me through the hardship.

You can't find out the character of anyone by paying to fuck them you twit. :eek:

Botakhead
12-03-2014, 03:08 PM
Had a bad experience before, lost money, lost feelings, lost trust, lost face, lost job etc. Lucky my wife stood by me and never gif up on me.

Was into WL fucking and kenna KCed, WL told me she 'tired' of fucking with other men, only wanted me and asked me to 'keep' her for myself. Wah seh, thought I so good that she only wanted me to fuck her, even go her hometown and see her family, buy gifts and pay for new house building fund, thought I got exclusive r/s with her, but in the end, it was all a staged show of affection, when sum tua towkay offer more than me, she jump ship and left me hanging with me clutching my balls with my cock dangling.

I was devastated, broken down with her 'debts' becums my debts, owing bank money, no mood to work, neglect my own family, really made me down and out.

Never believe sumone who can fuck any men to be really true with you, not to beat a whole boatload of people with a bamboo stick, but how many can you encounter to be really truthful?

red fanatic
12-03-2014, 03:15 PM
Had a bad experience before, lost money, lost feelings, lost trust, lost face, lost job etc. Lucky my wife stood by me and never gif up on me.

Was into WL fucking and kenna KCed, WL told me she 'tired' of fucking with other men, only wanted me and asked me to 'keep' her for myself. Wah seh, thought I so good that she only wanted me to fuck her, even go her hometown and see her family, buy gifts and pay for new house building fund, thought I got exclusive r/s with her, but in the end, it was all a staged show of affection, when sum tua towkay offer more than me, she jump ship and left me hanging with me clutching my balls with my cock dangling.

I was devastated, broken down with her 'debts' becums my debts, owing bank money, no mood to work, neglect my own family, really made me down and out.

Never believe sumone who can fuck any men to be really true with you, not to beat a whole boatload of people with a bamboo stick, but how many can you encounter to be really truthful?

Bro ur experience made me think twice now,but i feel she is different from the normal money grabbing prc mentality....:confused:

sammyboyfor
12-03-2014, 03:18 PM
Bro ur experience made me think twice now,but i feel she is different from the normal money grabbing prc mentality....:confused:

Famous last words.... :p

sammyboyfor
12-03-2014, 03:25 PM

Why don't read the contents of this thread carefully. Don't be taken for a fool.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=87168

You should never trust a whore and you certainly shouldn't trust one that is in debt. They're the worst of the lot.

Botakhead
12-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Money is a good servant but when it is a master, hell will break loose, many people fall into this KC trap because we are soft hearted and give in easily to emotional temptation.

When love = money, better to stop the loving.

True love never rely on money alone.

jnudes
12-03-2014, 03:48 PM

bro if I am you I will think 10 times before I bao her and keep a spare tyre girl, just in case...:D:D

chenip5
12-03-2014, 04:34 PM
bro if I am you I will think 10 times before I bao her and keep a spare tyre girl, just in case...:D:D

After TS bao her, he will not think anymore in future to bao another one. Once bitten, twice shy.

runfishyrun
12-03-2014, 05:30 PM
life is short... play hard!!

MichaelWinn
13-03-2014, 12:08 AM

thanks for sharing, been in china for many years i realised many of these ex prc
wls are really good at putting up a show when we go to visit them
their ''brothers'', sisters etc could have bben fake ones as they can easily get
people to act as their family members,
99 per cent prc wls are all bullshit and crap
no offense to any one here, i am just stating my views and experience
persoally for me szechuan wls are the worst. their lies, and deceit
are number one in whole of china
many of my chinaman friends also conned by them before
after they miked the chinamen 's money dry, these szechuan wls
move to other towns and provinces to find other victims:rolleyes:
it is a never ending cycle
better to find a normal girl whether prc or other nationalty when it comes
to normal bf gf relationship
imho all whores have character flaws ,that is why they chose this line
easy and fast money :p

red fanatic
23-03-2014, 04:10 AM
I have decided to abide by this motto of fuck,pay and forget as all FL mostly are money faced and will KC u until u are hooked on to them.In my opinion,to find a lady to get into a relationship,it is best to find local as prcs dun speak English and why must we conform to their level right tio bo!!:D

Thanks fellow bros here for the advice rendered.

Johnbass
23-03-2014, 11:47 AM

Good sharing!
Upz!
:D

porscheclub
23-03-2014, 07:50 PM
I have decided to abide by this motto of fuck,pay and forget as all FL mostly are money faced and will KC u until u are hooked on to them.In my opinion,to find a lady to get into a relationship,it is best to find local as prcs dun speak English and why must we conform to their level right tio bo!!:D

Thanks fellow bros here for the advice rendered.

Dio liao!

I bao a few before but never one with debts to clear & please hor, don't ever even think of marrying a prostitute unless all resources dried up. Not that I'm against them but the consequences and pyschological barrier is too great to bear. Hats off to those who are happily married.

red fanatic
25-03-2014, 02:47 AM
Dio liao!

I bao a few before but never one with debts to clear & please hor, don't ever even think of marrying a prostitute unless all resources dried up. Not that I'm against them but the consequences and pyschological barrier is too great to bear. Hats off to those who are happily married.

Thanks bro for the vote of support:)
Bro do u mind sharing what are the consequences and psychological barrier?