PDA

View Full Version : Is something better than nothing?

Gotze
10-03-2014, 08:45 PM
Hi, what would you do if u r me?I like this girl A at a scale of 10/10, but she is not interested in me.Girls B and C are very pretty and both confessed to me they like me.On a scale of 10, I will probably say my feelings towards them are around 7/10, but I am very SURE I would prefer gal A if given the choice,but sadly as mentioned she is not interested in me.Problem is my mind is occupied with gal A.Would you try dating either gal b and c even though u know u prefer A, hoping your feeling for A will diminish over time, while the feelings for the one u date will increase over time.Sometimes I wonder, is the one you are dating or married to really the one u like, or it because u choose them simply because the one u really like is not available for u.

Ahxi
11-03-2014, 05:16 PM
http://shine.yahoo.com/love-sex/do-single-women-really-prefer-attached-men-the-surprising-truth-and-what-to-do-about-it-499778.html

Give yourself a chance. Date first. Who knows A will get jealous and have a change of heart?

Either that A is a friend of B or C and values friendship highly.

nextview
11-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Don't hurt any gals if you are not interested in them.

When your mind is clear then choose again.

Ken79
11-03-2014, 11:56 PM
TS bro, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush, now u have 2 chicks interested in u!

u like gal A is simply based on feelings only... to really know how 2 persons are suitable need to spend time, to know if u guys are able to see common ground. eye to eye on more serious topics like marriage, beyond the normal dating n movies/shopping etc.

who knows A turns out to be horrible match and either b or c turns out to be a home run...

demonhunter
12-03-2014, 12:05 AM
I would say go for B and C ....at the same time .

Do not let anyone know who you are banging , continue to sian A .

cannot handle , pass a few over to me .

TY

:D

IAmAwesome
12-03-2014, 12:05 AM
TS bro, a bird in hand is better than 2 in the bush, now u have 2 chicks
interested in u!

What a lucky guy :o

nextview
12-03-2014, 12:53 AM
I would say go for B and C ....at the same time .

Do not let anyone know who you are banging , continue to sian A .

cannot handle , pass a few over to me .

TY

:D

lol meow didnt call rider wrongly :rolleyes:

demonhunter
12-03-2014, 01:00 AM
lol meow didnt call rider wrongly :rolleyes:

Wah lan eh ... dont troll me leh .

:p

nextview
12-03-2014, 01:04 AM
Wah lan eh ... dont troll me leh .

:p

ok lah enjoy hunting, finish piak piak mosquito. now going back to slp ;)