PDA

View Full Version : Should I let go?

Ngengheng
23-02-2014, 04:08 AM
I have a gf of 2 years and we cohabit together...we had good times together. However she is a demanding woman and always ended up in quarrel. I knew that she is not the kind of girl for me but we have very good sexual relationship. My parents dislike her too as she always shows unpleasant face to them. Today she declares that she wanna end the relationship because I dont spend much time with her especially during weekends. Guess this is her no 6th times in declaration of a break off. I really cant stand it anymore...as my feeling has faded.

maxsee
23-02-2014, 09:21 AM
Since feelings have fade...I guess it is time to move on with your life for greener pastures...:D:D:D

leekwantew
23-02-2014, 09:30 AM
I have a gf of 2 years and we cohabit together...we had good times together. However she is a demanding woman and always ended up in quarrel. I knew that she is not the kind of girl for me but we have very good sexual relationship. My parents dislike her too as she always shows unpleasant face to them. Today she declares that she wanna end the relationship because I dont spend much time with her especially during weekends. Guess this is her no 6th times in declaration of a break off. I really cant stand it anymore...as my feeling has faded.

Good thing she initiated the break. If it was u cfm have ugly scene one.

Take the chance to dump her. I sense that you are holding on becoz of the good sex, but all things considered. Just let go

jazp
23-02-2014, 11:59 AM
are you going to marry her? if not, since your feelings for her has faded, carry on and just treat her as fb until you found another one.. :D

i'm speaking based on my personal experience.. cos i too have an ex whom i had great sex relationship with.. and i gave her up cos of her attitude.. really kind of regretted of not trying to make her my fb :o cos after breaking up with her, my whole sexual life went into a big mess and to make things worse, she's the first one i had sex with.. so don't make the same mistake as me.. think carefully..

but if you're thinking of marriage, then dump her straight as her attitude obviously doesn't make her a wife material..

Ngengheng
23-02-2014, 12:34 PM
are you going to marry her? if not, since your feelings for her has faded, carry on and just treat her as fb until you found another one.. :D

i'm speaking based on my personal experience.. cos i too have an ex whom i had great sex relationship with.. and i gave her up cos of her attitude.. really kind of regretted of not trying to make her my fb :o cos after breaking up with her, my whole sexual life went into a big mess and to make things worse, she's the first one i had sex with.. so don't make the same mistake as me.. think carefully..

but if you're thinking of marriage, then dump her straight as her attitude obviously doesn't make her a wife material..

Nope I had never think of marrying her...Well sex life is good..But most of the time she is making my life very miserable. When she initiated the break off I have no feeling at all. Well she always use sex as a hostage too. Sianz...

Ken79
23-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Dear TS bro, no matter how good the sex is, if both of u lose the heart n mutual respect to get along or at least try to get along with each other then its better to cut the serious r/s asap.

out of 1 week 168 hours, how much time u spend bonking her and how much time screaming at each other or cold war?
u can still have good sex with FL, FB, another GF, etc.

Talk to her and ask her opinion where u think the both of u are headed, does she and yourself think u can get married, buy house n have kids together; both are heavy n long term commitments... ask her if she thinks that the both of u can go through this together and emerge in one piece and not end up in an ugly divorce, sales of flat and fighting over custody, etc.

If she says she can, then its time to sort out your differences, where u cant see eye to eye with each other and how to improve matters.

If she says no, ask for a breakup but since the sex is so good, ask if she wants to be a FB instead lol.

Cheers n good luck!

JackRabbit598
23-02-2014, 04:33 PM
Hi there!

The lyric is pretty much self-explanatory and Rob Thomas has pretty much answered your dilemma too! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gn_zRG4z9aQ

Lyric:

No I would not sleep in this bed of lies
So toss me out and turn in
And there'll be no rest for these tired eyes
I'm marking it down to learning
I am

I don't think that I can take another empty moment
I don't think that I can fake another hollow smile
It's not enough just to be lonely
I don't think that I could take another talk about it

Just like me you've got needs
And they're only a whisper away
And we softly surrender
To these lives that we've tendered away

But I would not sleep in this bed of lies
'Cause I can

I don't wanna be the one who turns the whole thing over
I don't wanna be somewhere where I just don't belong
Well it's not enough just be sorry
Don't you know I feel the darkness closing in

Tried to be more than me
And I gave till it all went away
And we've only surrendered
To the worst part, yeah, of these winters that we've made

But I would not sleep in this bed of lies
I am...

All that I'll ever be
When you lay your hands
Over me
And don't go weak on me please
I know that it's weak
But God help me I need this

I would not sleep in this bed of lies
'Cause I can

damong777
23-02-2014, 06:14 PM
2 years...if no feeling, just let go and move on.

Don't make urself miserable

hugs
23-02-2014, 06:15 PM
Listen to your parents.

hugs
23-02-2014, 06:17 PM
totally agree.

Dear TS bro, no matter how good the sex is, if both of u lose the heart n mutual respect to get along or at least try to get along with each other then its better to cut the serious r/s asap.

out of 1 week 168 hours, how much time u spend bonking her and how much time screaming at each other or cold war?
u can still have good sex with FL, FB, another GF, etc.

Talk to her and ask her opinion where u think the both of u are headed, does she and yourself think u can get married, buy house n have kids together; both are heavy n long term commitments... ask her if she thinks that the both of u can go through this together and emerge in one piece and not end up in an ugly divorce, sales of flat and fighting over custody, etc.

If she says she can, then its time to sort out your differences, where u cant see eye to eye with each other and how to improve matters.

If she says no, ask for a breakup but since the sex is so good, ask if she wants to be a FB instead lol.

Cheers n good luck!

surbana
23-02-2014, 09:50 PM
Listen to your parents.

Effective???

lespaul
24-02-2014, 03:05 AM
Take it easy, no matter how the story ends, the world won't stop spinning.

:):):)

demonhunter
25-02-2014, 09:09 AM

You still do not realize how lucky you are . She initiated the break off ...
not you .

What are you waiting for ? Kick her out of the fucking house ! Such bitches only bring you more misery than happiness .Moreover your parents DONT like her too ....

Remember , in a relationship , 2 persons must be happy together .
If not , get another and try again .

want to exchange points ?:D

Kuan Aik Hong
26-02-2014, 11:05 AM
Stay single and save all the trouble....girls nowadays are very demanding..wants your time,money etc....

Healthy
26-02-2014, 09:51 PM
Bro TS

Since most of the time she is making my life very miserable, no point hold back. May i suggest let go and move on.

Regards

KumanSG
26-02-2014, 11:10 PM
I always believe in a relationship it takes two hands to clap! you cannot be solely blamed for what happened in your relationships! However, If things got soured, it happened because of both parties.

KumanSG
26-02-2014, 11:44 PM
I always believe in a relationship it takes two hands to clap! you cannot be solely blamed for what happened in your relationships! However, If things got soured, it happened because of both parties.

IAmAwesome
01-03-2014, 06:56 AM
I always believe in a relationship it takes two hands to clap! you cannot be
solely blamed for what happened in your relationships! However, If things got
soured, it happened because of both parties.

Very well said

Johnbass
01-03-2014, 12:56 PM
Listen to your parents.

And they say...不听老人言...

Johnbass
01-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Nope I had never think of marrying her...Well sex life is good..But most of the time she is making my life very miserable. When she initiated the break off I have no feeling at all. Well she always use sex as a hostage too. Sianz...

So break already?
Give u advice (multiple choice)
1. Piak 1st break later
2. Break on good terms and be FB
3. Know what you want before finding a partner

:D

Naysayer
02-03-2014, 03:50 AM
Well she always use sex as a hostage too. Sianz...

This sounds like my previous gf as well, i broke up with her

NigelFarage
06-03-2014, 06:31 AM
Know what you want before finding a partner

I always do this, its better to set down predetermined goals in advance

Johnbass
06-03-2014, 08:00 AM
I always do this, its better to set down predetermined goals in advance

Sounds like u found many?
After finding the "right" one, then have to learn to compromise on those predetermined goals.
If not, everytime break-up... You can handle how many?

conquer
07-03-2014, 02:04 AM
Hey bro,

Take it easy. We know it is hard to let go, but we have all been through a lot. You should feel grateful for all those sweet moment you have enjoyed.

Cheers.

LoveToCheong
07-03-2014, 04:47 AM
Hi! Everyone, i am LoveToCheong,

Truely, i just visited a sweet girl in Vietnam.
First met her in Singapore,very very girlfriend feeling,
so i thought i can love her,but few months later,she changed or influenced
by other of her room mates,suddenly
"The flame died out,she said "Maybe i give up you".

From that day,
i was thinking,i had to let go,despite i enjoyed the trip with her.
Along the trip,she scolded me that i affected her work and so on.
She hinted me to LET HER GO.

Well, the saying goes: "To lost (or give up) then not loved at all"

Move on,time heals all wounds.
Sorry,
LoveToCheong (oh girls are strong hearted in letting go, to them i have better guys and more handsome and rich then you!)

sammyboyfor
07-03-2014, 06:36 AM
Truely, i just visited a sweet girl in Vietnam.
First met her in Singapore,very very girlfriend feeling,

Is she a WHORE?

kanChioBu
07-03-2014, 09:55 PM
Bro

Yes. if i am in similar situation i will also let go.

Regards

Hi! Everyone, i am LoveToCheong,

From that day,
i was thinking,i had to let go,despite i enjoyed the trip with her.
Along the trip,she scolded me that i affected her work and so on.
She hinted me to LET HER GO.

LoveToCheong
13-03-2014, 03:53 AM
Re:Is she a WHORE?

Hi! Sir, thank you for the reply, how do you know she was a W****.
Since i return from that trip,i COULD NOT LET GO! Agh.........!

Please advice me on how TO LET IT GO?

And by the way, she had erased everything from the we chat line:confused:

She changed the head tag to "THE END".

Sorry, i am a very soft hearted person.
Thank goodness, i am safe and sound
Yours sincerely,
LoveToCheong

nextview
14-03-2014, 01:03 AM
if she never even respect your happen after you have married her what you will think?

remember your parent who take care of you since you are baby, hence this type of gals you can ask her to fuck off. if she dont even respect other how she want other to respect her.

when i'm attached i always tell my gf that my parent will be living with me till they are dead, so if they cannot take it i will ask them fuck off.

parent only once in a life time, but gf there are plenty in life time.

think about that, such a bitch you can ask her go fuck spider.

and yes you should let go. taking relationship not seriously at all, since this is the 6th time if you carry on you will continues until 60th time still the same

pleasurehobby
14-03-2014, 01:45 AM

I understand your dilemna of a 2 year realtionship, 2 years is a long time, and often there are happy and unhappy moments. Sometimes we let the happy moments hold us back from moving on. My personal advice is, weight the happy and unhappy moments, if the unhappy moments is a price to pay for those happy moments, would you pay this price for this deal?

vanram
14-03-2014, 04:02 AM
There is no two ways about it.

The mental torture out weighs the physical pleasure.

She initiated the breakup. Leave her NOW!!!

Ngengheng
14-03-2014, 10:52 AM
There is no two ways about it.

The mental torture out weighs the physical pleasure.

She initiated the breakup. Leave her NOW!!!

Yup I had let go and now live in dilemma now....perhaps is very natural feeling emptiness...

vanram
15-03-2014, 03:26 AM
Yup I had let go and now live in dilemma now....perhaps is very natural feeling emptiness...

Relationships are like habits.
Just remember that it takes 28 days to end a habit.

Hang in there Bro Ngengheng.

kittymae
15-03-2014, 05:00 AM
YES!!!

If she can't get along with your parents now, it will just lead to more headaches and problems for you in future. Who's side will you stand on then?

Plus, you also mentioned about the feeling fading...
Sure, the sex is good, but who is to say that the next won't be better?:D

Just my 2-cents worth from a female pov

Good luck bro!

FuckApps
15-03-2014, 06:26 AM
YES!!!

If she can't get along with your parents now, it will just lead to more headaches and problems for you in future. Who's side will you stand on then?

Plus, you also mentioned about the feeling fading...
Sure, the sex is good, but who is to say that the next won't be better?:D

Just my 2-cents worth from a female pov

Good luck bro!

Agreed !
No point holding on.

JTSK
20-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Bro TS

I also agree that should let go

sunhuan-con
25-03-2014, 01:53 PM
Get back your freedom and let go...

Thug
25-03-2014, 03:34 PM
A person that dislikes my parents would not be someone I wan to marry.

Ngengheng
27-03-2014, 12:02 PM
She gave me an ultimatum ..either continue the relation or I must move out from my parents house....

MatthewC
27-03-2014, 12:59 PM
Hi TS,

Maybe I read wrongly... If you don't continue with the RS, you have to move out of YOUR parents house? strange but I always thought that it would be her moving out....

My 2 cents worth... life goes on, you decide who you want to spend it with...

Ngengheng
27-03-2014, 01:05 PM
Hi TS,

Maybe I read wrongly... If you don't continue with the RS, you have to move out of YOUR parents house? strange but I always thought that it would be her moving out....

My 2 cents worth... life goes on, you decide who you want to spend it with...

My meaning is that inorder to continue to RS I have to move out from my parents house so that we have privacy as she dont like them .

Intltuk
27-03-2014, 01:19 PM
My meaning is that inorder to continue to RS I have to move out from my parents house so that we have privacy as she dont like them .
From ur posts, there seemed to be nothing good about the relationship other than sex and tat is tied to her demands! U already know the answer.....

sta1100
27-03-2014, 01:21 PM

Since she want out and you have not intention to marry her good for you. It she who want out not you.

Johnbass
27-03-2014, 01:24 PM

U let go liao then move on bah...
Still got many chiobus out there

Makeloveok
27-03-2014, 11:26 PM
Bro TS

If let go will lead you a happier life. You may consider to let go

skaa
01-04-2014, 12:39 AM
Hi TS, I thought you are clear she is not the girl you will want to marry? There is already a negative return in your relationship with all these nonsense from her. Tine to stop this for the benefit of both and move on.