PDA

View Full Version : She chose a butch as her soulmate/companion

sex0l0gy
16-02-2014, 11:03 PM
I had known a divorcee for five years....during the first/ two years, both of us get along quite well..We always meet up for coffee, diner and even go holiday today (stay in separated room).During our bday and Christmas, we will get a gift for one another. Whenever, she encountered problem (financial, work, family), she will approach me for help or advice.

In 2012, one of her family member passed away..she was very sad and greatly affected by the death. Three months before this incident, she get to know a guy (well to do type)..she told me that this guy woo her and ask her to be his gf (one month after they meet) but she rejected him. On the day of incident, she called both of us and told us abt the death of her family member. Both of us went down and comfort her. During that period, that guy stay at her house (need a guy to look after her elderly member) at the same time, her gf accompany her. But I dun noe why my help was not requested and during that time, I thought maybe she prefer that guy rather than me. I was rather quite upset as I had known her so long as compare to that guy.

Ever since then, both of us are distant....she seldom called me and I always see her posting with that guy in fb. Until one day, I cannot take it anymore. So I called her...instead we had a big argument..she say that I am too sensitive ( I warned her that guy is not a good thing, he got motive in getting near her)...she say that she treated me like a brother only...and hope to remain such relationship.

Since she had make her decision, I decided that it time to move on and din not contact her since then. In the year 2013, after CNY...I received a call from her, asking to meetup for diner. During the diner, she told me that she is no longer in friend with that guy as she found that guy is abit insane (stalk her everyday, call her and scolded her as unfaithful bitch). I ask why things become like that since two of them are in relationship. She told me that they are not a couple at all. Just ordinary friend.

Ever since our last diner meetup, we continuos to meet up for coffee, diner and go holiday as usual. During these period, she is still jobless but no problem in her financial until last Oct...I received her call for help. As usual, I provide assistance if I could.

In nov, she found a job...and start work then....things are as usual...we meetup and chit chat. I always tease her whether got any romance luck and she say got but those are 烂桃花...those guys that chase her are either married and look for ONS which is not what she look for.

sex0l0gy
17-02-2014, 09:21 PM
In 2014, three weeks before CNY....as usual, we meet out for diner. During the diner, she told me that she is in a relationship with Butch and she even show me that Butch photo (damn farking ugly fat butch). She told me that she know the butch for only two weeks and that butch always make salad and bring to her workplace. She feels so touch as no one ever do such things for her. She say that she feel secure with butch rather than a guy.

She even commented that how she feel insecure gg out with a guy. She say that guys that she meet, always trying to take advantage of her.....she make a lot of bad comments abt guy in front of me...and say how guys suck..she even ask me to support her decision to be with that Butch. She ask me, when free, she will bring that butch out to meetup with me...I rejected her immediately.

In my heart, I was thinking....fark...am I not a guy meh and not all guys are like that....Siao, still ask me to support her decision. Knn.

Everytime, that Butch will post....feel happy, feel blessed, feel excited whenever that butch is with her....I feel damn buay song...

KNN...after that guy is gone, I thought maybe got chance again...now come out a BUTCH...and she accept her, somemore she only know that butch for two weeks.

I must a damn loser....

arsenal_84
20-02-2014, 11:17 PM
Well sometimes some ladies can have more baggage than you can imagine...

demonhunter
21-02-2014, 01:59 AM
LOL , bro there are many pussies out there ....

Give this one up pls . A divorcee will and always condemn guys ....

Such bitches will always be bitter about guys always wanna get them for sex only .

:)

Ken79
21-02-2014, 10:20 PM
TS bro, all along she is treating u like instant noodles, got nothing else to eat or too lazy to go out and buy or run out of ideas what to eat then will end up eat instant noodles.

Every time she asks u out, i guess no matter what u will agree and to her its that she thinks "this guy will always be there la, no need to worry".
The day u start to say "no" is the day u will know if she will come back and ask u then 2nd or 3rd time and ask if u are avoiding her or cant be bothered to meet her anymore.

If she dont bother, then i guess u should just move on, dont bark up the wrong tree.

sex0l0gy
24-02-2014, 11:23 PM
TS bro, all along she is treating u like instant noodles, got nothing else to eat or too lazy to go out and buy or run out of ideas what to eat then will end up eat instant noodles.

Every time she asks u out, i guess no matter what u will agree and to her its that she thinks "this guy will always be there la, no need to worry".
The day u start to say "no" is the day u will know if she will come back and ask u then 2nd or 3rd time and ask if u are avoiding her or cant be bothered to meet her anymore.

If she dont bother, then i guess u should just move on, dont bark up the wrong tree.

Haven't been speaking / SMS / watapp her since then...neither did she....guess she is having fun...but life goes on for me...work, see gal, work, see gal...routine tasks for me..

esssinine
25-02-2014, 07:21 AM
maybe Butch use an 8" dildo , dont think any of us guys can compete with something like that . Some can vibrate some more :p

Kalv
25-02-2014, 08:41 AM
... known .. divorcee... five years.....always meet up for coffee, diner and even go holiday (stay in separated room)....encountered problem (financial, work, family), .. approach me for help or advice.

... guy woo her.... stay at her house .. treated me like a brother only........those guys that chase her are either married... look for ONS ....

In 2014.. Butch..only two weeks ... feel secure with butch...feel happy, feel blessed, feel excited ... I must a damn loser....
Finding a life partner is all about Chemistry ! Just like "Love at first sight" - difficult to explain/understand. Your are basically her "Spare Tire" - emotionally and economically - or "brother" in times of needs.

Taken positively: You are lucky that she has been frank/ blunt - off course hurts ! Just move on. Many good girls around . No point wasting your $$$/time and be on an emotional roller coaster unnecessarily.

Just in case you wish to pursue her when her" tire punctured" again; Try screwing her the next time. Maybe you are too gentleman that's why she treats you as brother!!

Opinions may/will often differ - no need to agree.

Alll the best. :) Cheers.

Andre40
25-02-2014, 09:03 AM
For some reason I spot many hot girls here openly involved with the most repulsive butch creatures. Had the opportunity to chat with a few of them who said that they prefer female companions since they are not impressed with some of the local men. This is something that I do not entirely agree with as I have some great local buddies who are either married, into a relationship or sworn womanisers like myself. Perhaps it is just in the genes of some ladies and we should respect accordingly.

Megatronzombie
25-02-2014, 11:35 AM
Bro TS i think you have been friend-zoned ;p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone

sex0l0gy
27-02-2014, 09:14 PM
Finding a life partner is all about Chemistry ! Just like "Love at first sight" - difficult to explain/understand. Your are basically her "Spare Tire" - emotionally and economically - or "brother" in times of needs.

Taken positively: You are lucky that she has been frank/ blunt - off course hurts ! Just move on. Many good girls around . No point wasting your $$$/time and be on an emotional roller coaster unnecessarily.

Just in case you wish to pursue her when her" tire punctured" again; Try screwing her the next time. Maybe you are too gentleman that's why she treats you as brother!!

Opinions may/will often differ - no need to agree.

Alll the best. :) Cheers.

Well, I am not gg to give a damn...KNN...when I dun reply her SMS, she goes ard in fb saying....she is hurt, admit that she is not a perfect friend but she remember me in her heart..bah bah....then her so called gang of friends..will then come in and comfort her...with all the crap advices....then she will reply...I am fine, juz want to vent my angry...feeling better now....crap attention seeker...

sex0l0gy
27-02-2014, 09:16 PM
Bro TS i think you have been friend-zoned ;p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Friend_zone

Now is hostile zoned Liao...enemy detected..engage at own time own target

kanChioBu
28-02-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi TS

No need to upset. You lose nothing. Just leave her and move on.

leekwantew
01-03-2014, 11:30 PM
Hi TS

No need to upset. You lose nothing. Just leave her and move on.

To add on: you cant lose something u never had

sheelayueng
02-03-2014, 04:35 PM
Im not too sure what exactly she wants, but I believe you must have felt heart broken given the amount of energy, time and finances spent.

I can understand how you felt, and perhaps if need be, let me know if there is anything which the people here can help.

IAmAwesome
05-03-2014, 02:38 PM
all along she is treating u like instant noodles, got nothing else to eat or too
lazy to go out and buy or run out of ideas what to eat then will end up eat
instant noodles.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head ;)

Chartist
07-03-2014, 03:41 AM
Just leave her and move on.

Agreed here as well