PDA

View Full Version : Can any bros here provide tips to stop cheonging?

3someking
14-02-2014, 05:17 PM
Can any bros here provide guidance on how to stop cheonging?

Brief background about me.
I started cheonging visiting ktv when i finish ns and when i started working full time. I am 25 this yr and I admitted that I am very frugal in my spendings where I manage to save up to ard $20,000+ in my bank account as a 25 yr old (before i was intro to cheonging)

once in a while I would love to pamper myself and hence my fren intro me to ktv. I spend close to $3,000 for the past 5 mths thus far on ktv for all.
However, i feel like its way too much for me even I'm single and have no other commitments. Up till today even i spent that much amt, i would still have ard that amt due to the bonuses that i save up from my income.

Maybe its the money that cause me to cheong that much.
are there any tips to stop cheonging?
I'm the kind that dont like go on holidays, not a gadget lover, but rather spend my money on cheonging like ktv and stuffs.

any inputs are greatly much appreciated.
thanks in advance :)

no_faith
14-02-2014, 05:30 PM
give me all your money, i cheong for you.:D

you already said its money which cause to you cheong so much.
you have answered your qns.:D

put your money with your parents.

1ly4sam
14-02-2014, 05:51 PM
go for cheaper options like legal ones..
better find GF.. look 4 long sincere relationship..
else chop off that little bro :rolleyes:

stillgottheblue
14-02-2014, 05:53 PM
Go into cold turkey to break the habit. It works for me.

DO_YOU_BJ
14-02-2014, 06:04 PM
I spend close to $3,000 for the past 5 mths thus far on ktv for all.
That is a very SMALL amt.
I spend tat in less than a nite in a KTV or HFJ yrs ago & I go nitely FYI.
It's like smoking or drugs.
If U want to REALLY quit, u will quit.
If u dun wanna quit, throw u in drug rehab u will still go find it the second u r out.
I've quit the nitescene for over 3yrs liao completely. Do I hv the urge? No, actually feel its a chore now to go such places.
Old cheong buddies gv up trying to jio me liao becos they noe, I NOT INTERESTED period.
So moral of the story, no one can stop u unless u urself DECIDED to STOP!

toyomi100
14-02-2014, 08:55 PM
Bro TS

If you never go KTV, you won't cheong there.

xuanz
14-02-2014, 09:15 PM

I started cheonging visiting ktv when i finish ns and when i started working full time. I am 25 this yr and I admitted that I am very frugal in my spendings where I manage to save up to ard $20,000+ in my bank account as a 25 yr old (before i was intro to cheonging)

once in a while I would love to pamper myself and hence my fren intro me to ktv. I spend close to $3,000 for the past 5 mths thus far on ktv for all.
However, i feel like its way too much for me even I'm single and have no other commitments. Up till today even i spent that much amt, i would still have ard that amt due to the bonuses that i save up from my income.

I'm the kind that dont like go on holidays, not a gadget lover, but rather spend my money on cheonging like ktv and stuffs.

Find a healthy hobby, like playing sports. You will meet people and interact at a slightly LOWER cost plus meeting more genuine people instead.

I don't think cheonging is by nature.

leekwantew
14-02-2014, 09:41 PM
Think about better ways to use your money; like buying a house, investing for passive income etc

If you can focus on those enough, the urge to cheong will lessen

hehehaha
14-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Find an overseas work, away from your familiar cheonging places and friends...

Stewardess
15-02-2014, 12:40 AM

Good idea. Instead of partying in Singapore, he will party overseas.

ionicmuscle
15-02-2014, 01:11 AM
you just need to find a hobby, or invest the money somewhere

NastyNate
15-02-2014, 01:35 AM
Identify what is it about ktv that is constantly luring you back. Is it the alcohol, the company, the music? There are plenty of alternatives to those. If possible, set yourself a new target to work towards, like buying a new property/car/toy/stock/camera.

In short, I think you're just too bored with your life and need a new hobby or distraction. Once you've found it, you'd find going to cheong quite a chore as mentioned by a brother above because it takes time away from whatever you now enjoy doing.

staminadick
15-02-2014, 02:57 AM
Find a healthy hobby, like playing sports. You will meet people and interact at a slightly LOWER cost plus meeting more genuine people instead.

I don't think cheonging is by nature.
I like your Cheonging is not by Nature.
Quite true

arsenal_84
15-02-2014, 09:17 AM
Since I turn to some passive investing or short term trading, I tend to stay away from such activities.
when your savings is locked in elsewhere, you don't even have the mood to go and press the atm.

oxeso
15-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Cold turkey worked for me too.
End of d day, it's abt self-control,like 1 of d bro mentioned. Keeping ur cash bz does helps if there's a lack of it.
Gd luck, ts.

Johnbass
15-02-2014, 09:55 AM
Go find yourself a WIFE.

:D

3someking
15-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Cold turkey worked for me too.
End of d day, it's abt self-control,like 1 of d bro mentioned. Keeping ur cash bz does helps if there's a lack of it.
Gd luck, ts.

Whats cold turkey?

3someking
15-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Go find yourself a WIFE.

Good advice.

but not ready to settle down as yet...

...unless i come across a hot and sexy lady... :D

justfuck
15-02-2014, 11:29 AM

he will spend more in overseas FLs and KTVs there :p

aisa
15-02-2014, 11:57 AM

possible, more exciting and more spending :p:p

damong777
15-02-2014, 03:03 PM
Go invest your spare cash in fixed deposit especially if your parents are retirees. Put under their names so that u earn more interest and u dun get itch to spend.

Or go study part time for degree or MBA...guarantee no life for 2 years.

sammyboyfor
15-02-2014, 03:41 PM
Go find yourself a WIFE.

I don't think that helps because all the cheongsters I know are married. In fact they're the worst of the lot. :p

Ken79
15-02-2014, 04:07 PM
TS bro, the fact u go ktv is because u earn for some attention n affection from women but dont know how or too shy to date women so u go ktv, soon u will or already started visiting FLs.

But good thing u still have some senses, u are questioning the worth of it.
Actually for cheong n FLs there is nothing called worth or not worth, rather its more like are u spending n living within your own means as well as u are personally happy about it or not, becos if u are not happy with it or have disposable income, then even a dollar is too much for cheonging or FLs.

u are still in young adult stage the occasional trip to ktvs dont hurt, 3k in 5 months is not a lot, many ppl spend more than that a night on hanging flowers.
once u spent enough time n money in these places n women u will see through it soon enough n stop going by choice yourself, no need anyone to force or advice u.

Stewardess
15-02-2014, 05:48 PM
I don't think that helps because all the cheongsters I know are married. In fact they're the worst of the lot. :p

Men. What else is there to be said ? :eek:

Johnbass
15-02-2014, 06:23 PM
Men. What else is there to be said ? :eek:

Got!
There's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

hehehaha
15-02-2014, 06:33 PM

Don't work in places like hong kong or china, or some big city, work in wooloo places.. may be mars.. haha

hehehaha
15-02-2014, 06:34 PM
Go find yourself a WIFE.

Wife cost you more and you end up cheonging more due to stress at home..

justl00king
15-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Go find yourself a WIFE.

:DR u sure bro? :eek:

Not really a good idea if u ask me. :cool:

Johnbass
15-02-2014, 08:46 PM
R u sure bro? :eek:

Not really a good idea if u ask me. :cool:

You also 过来人 (guo lai ren) ah?
:eek:

All diam diam on marital status...

Johnson Tan
15-02-2014, 11:22 PM
Bro all of us talk about cheong in this forum. I think u asking the wrong people here.

Jensen Ang
15-02-2014, 11:51 PM
What those senior brow said are true, find a hobby or invest your money. I had quit cheonging ktv sence for years as I had found new direction and hobbies in life. You can do it too.

TheSeeker
16-02-2014, 12:15 AM
That is a very SMALL amt.
I spend tat in less than a nite in a KTV or HFJ yrs ago & I go nitely FYI.
It's like smoking or drugs.
If U want to REALLY quit, u will quit.
If u dun wanna quit, throw u in drug rehab u will still go find it the second u r out.
I've quit the nitescene for over 3yrs liao completely. Do I hv the urge? No, actually feel its a chore now to go such places.
Old cheong buddies gv up trying to jio me liao becos they noe, I NOT INTERESTED period.
So moral of the story, no one can stop u unless u urself DECIDED to STOP!

TS bro, I think this is very good advice from bro DO_YOU_BJ..

Unless you really want to, no one can come up with a sure-proof method to stop you from chionging except yourself..

Castrol
16-02-2014, 12:27 AM

yes its the money, spend the balance 17k and you'll be fine.
do blanjah us and we will remember you... :D

Stewardess
16-02-2014, 12:58 AM
Got!
There's the Good, the Bad, and the Ugly.

It is quite obvious which category you fall in. :D

Tutuk
16-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Very funny question :) Hahaha

Johnbass
16-02-2014, 01:03 AM
It is quite obvious which category you fall in. :D

Erm... got so obvious meh?
Tell me which one leh... hope it's not the 3rd one.

hehehaha
16-02-2014, 01:12 AM
Erm... got so obvious meh?
Tell me which one leh... hope it's not the 3rd one.

Truth is alway ugly.. Don't believe, ask angelababy.. :D

3someking
16-02-2014, 06:18 AM
Very funny question :) Hahaha

I'm serious bro.

I feel that after spending such amt, at the end of the day, its
just temporary happiness and permanent damage.

haiz.

why temporary happiness? Gals sit with you makes u happy for a while. Once done she f* off and I f* off.

permanent damage as it bring holes to your wallet.
there's no return of investment, tats what I learnt.
my close cheong buddy also tells me that he rather buy spending that is tangible like ipad, watches, etc.
its like the diff between spending a $500 LV wallet and $500 a night on ktv (including dapao gals back to hotel).
See which one u all prefer.

lol.

Tai_zi21
16-02-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm serious bro.

I feel that after spending such amt, at the end of the day, its
just temporary happiness and permanent damage.

haiz.

why temporary happiness? Gals sit with you makes u happy for a while. Once done she f* off and I f* off.

permanent damage as it bring holes to your wallet.
there's no return of investment, tats what I learnt.
my close cheong buddy also tells me that he rather buy spending that is tangible like ipad, watches, etc.
its like the diff between spending a $500 LV wallet and $500 a night on ktv (including dapao gals back to hotel).
See which one u all prefer.

lol.

We all know the reasons that you have say... in fact who dun know? But why are places like W or GM still pack almost every night? if u think there no return investment at all,why would you start this thread?

After all ur saying abt temporary happiness and permanent damage,you still need tips to stop cheonging?

3someking
16-02-2014, 10:35 AM
We all know the reasons that you have say... in fact who dun know? But why are places like W or GM still pack almost every night? if u think there no return investment at all,why would you start this thread?

After all ur saying abt temporary happiness and permanent damage,you still need tips to stop cheonging?

Hahaha ok maybe i got the point.

its okie if go cheong once in a while like once or twice every mth.

if go up to the point like addictive like 3 times a week, then i guess thats a diff whole story. :)

its the same case if u are a heavy smoker, how do u plan to quit smoking.

u cant totally stop fully.
have to bit by bit.
from smoking daily, cut down to twice a week, then down to once a mth, etc

3someking
18-02-2014, 07:12 PM
What those senior brow said are true, find a hobby or invest your money. I had quit cheonging ktv sence for years as I had found new direction and hobbies in life. You can do it too.

Whats ur new hobby.

mind sharing? :)

lespaul
19-02-2014, 02:36 AM
Bro, bitches do not cost that much...

Just imagine, a cibai is just two pieces of meat, it doesn't fucking make any sense you spend that much to scrub your lancao in the middle.

oldnewbie
19-02-2014, 09:00 AM
3sk,
see my signature?

i switched to doing sports/exercise during HH weekdays for about a year alredi
The urge to cheong is reduced somehow if you are busy
But you must have the determination to priotise other activities over cheonging

good luck!

Blast88
19-02-2014, 09:36 AM
IMHO, Cheonging help you to relieve stress & u actually gain something, rather than spending money over gambling.

3someking
19-02-2014, 10:10 AM
3sk,
see my signature?

i switched to doing sports/exercise during HH weekdays for about a year alredi
The urge to cheong is reduced somehow if you are busy
But you must have the determination to priotise other activities over cheonging

good luck!

Can i ask how old are u and how long u been cheoning?

Tat age factor could play a part too.

maxsee
19-02-2014, 10:18 AM
I think hor everytime got urge u faster go toilet PCC also help...i am sure u PCC until ur legs go soft u sure no mood to even think about cheonging....:D:D:D

3someking
19-02-2014, 02:12 PM
I think hor everytime got urge u faster go toilet PCC also help...i am sure u PCC until ur legs go soft u sure no mood to even think about cheonging....:D:D:D

Yes got.

I got come to a point that I pcc daily till the day I went cat 50, I cant even cum when in FJ position.

in the end, I ask the thai gal to handjob me.

damn sad leh

I'm serious.

Looks like I'm used to pcc liao.
afraid it would affect my future sex life :(

ah rat
19-02-2014, 03:40 PM
Yes got.

I got come to a point that I pcc daily till the day I went cat 50, I cant even cum when in FJ position.

damn sad leh

I'm serious.

Too much pcc, also problem,u unable to cum during sex :D

leekwantew
19-02-2014, 11:08 PM
Yes got.

damn sad leh

I'm serious.

good what, can last longer

quite a few bros struggling with PE :)

leakypipes
20-02-2014, 09:42 AM
Identify what is it about ktv that is constantly luring you back. Is it the alcohol, the company, the music? There are plenty of alternatives to those. If possible, set yourself a new target to work towards, like buying a new property/car/toy/stock/camera.

In short, I think you're just too bored with your life and need a new hobby or distraction. Once you've found it, you'd find going to cheong quite a chore as mentioned by a brother above because it takes time away from whatever you now enjoy doing.

I think this is best advice so far.

leakypipes
20-02-2014, 09:47 AM
For me, I'm 32. Chiong abt a decade or so. Lost count. I've been off for 5-6 months Liao. But only cos I went overseas for work. Here also got opps to chiong. But I'm keeping myself busy w other things. I like to drink so I found non chionging options. N I found ppl to hang out with to substitute for the company I miss from chionging.

jnudes
21-02-2014, 09:40 PM
Hahaha ok maybe i got the point.

its okie if go cheong once in a while like once or twice every mth.

if go up to the point like addictive like 3 times a week, then i guess thats a diff whole story. :)

its the same case if u are a heavy smoker, how do u plan to quit smoking.

u cant totally stop fully.
have to bit by bit.
from smoking daily, cut down to twice a week, then down to once a mth, etc

bro, I am in mid-thirties and single like you.

On average I cheong less than 10 times per year and I only do it while on away trip.

And I don't spend much around $1 to $2K only.

I am not a heavy cheongster, nor a heavy drinker, nor a heavy smoker.

I am a casual cheongster, casual drinker and a casual smoker.

I drink, on average 10 cans of beer in one year, nothing to compare with those heavy drinkers who drank 100 times more than me.

I smoke, on average 1 to 2 packets of ciggy in one year.

How is this possible, you may ask?

I do it just for temporary fun, to unload stress inside my body and I don't get addicted to it. I don't touch drugs too as I love my life.

I also do PCC daily like you. After cheonging I realised PCC does affect my sexual performance on bed. So I am reducing the frequency of my PCC habit.

I also have a hobby. I do walking regularly. The duration is one hour walk each session and I find it to be quite helpful to stay healthy and one way to cope with my single life.

At my age, 70% of my friends are married and have family and kids. But we still do meet once a year, usually during CNY. So I have no complaints despite growing old and still single.

At your age, I think it is good idea for you to discover new hobbies and make your time always occupied.

I agree with you it offers only temporary happiness and permanent damage not only to your money but also your health if you do it regularly.

When I mention health, I refer to smoking can cause lung cancer in long term, too much alcohol drinking can cause liver cancer in long term and sex with whores (especially unprotected) can increase your chance of contracting STDs or even HIV.

There is a saying anything too much is bad for you. I always remember and stick to that when I fuck, smoke and drink.

And so far so good to me as I did not overdo it.

kanChioBu
21-02-2014, 09:58 PM
Bro

Cannot cum could be you are tire need more rest.

Yes got.

damn sad leh

I'm serious.

3someking
21-02-2014, 11:06 PM

On average I cheong less than 10 times per year and I only do it while on away trip.

I drink, on average 10 cans of beer in one year, nothing to compare with those heavy drinkers who drank 100 times more than me.

I do it just for temporary fun, to unload stress inside my body and I don't get addicted to it. I don't touch drugs too as I love my life.

I also do PCC daily like you. After cheonging I realised PCC does affect my sexual performance on bed. So I am reducing the frequency of my PCC habit.

I also have a hobby. I do walking regularly. The duration is one hour walk each session and I find it to be quite helpful to stay healthy and one way to cope with my single life.

At my age, 70% of my friends are married and have family and kids. But we still do meet once a year, usually during CNY. So I have no complaints despite growing old and still single.

At your age, I think it is good idea for you to discover new hobbies and make your time always occupied.

I agree with you it offers only temporary happiness and permanent damage not only to your money but also your health if you do it regularly.

When I mention health, I refer to smoking can cause lung cancer in long term, too much alcohol drinking can cause liver cancer in long term and sex with whores (especially unprotected) can increase your chance of contracting STDs or even HIV.

There is a saying anything too much is bad for you. I always remember and stick to that when I fuck, smoke and drink.

Thanks for the advice bro!!

One of the best advice ever!!!

U 35 and still no gf?

High expectations ah? :D

jnudes
22-02-2014, 12:12 AM
Thanks for the advice bro!!

One of the best advice ever!!!

U 35 and still no gf?

High expectations ah? :D

U r welcome bro, what I had written are solely based on my personal experience and observation. This is something you cannot study or obtain through school, college, uni, etc.

Even if you have PHD, Masters, Degree, Diploma, Certificate, etc you cannot get this kind of advice. Furthermore, I am much older than you, I had been your current age before, I know how a 25 years old mentality look like.

I made a lot of mistake at 25 years old around your age now, got cheated, got dumped by gal, got used and taken advantage by friends, got abandoned by best friend, failed business attempt, failed job interview, etc.

So what can I do now? Can I turn back the clock? Of course not. But instead I need to look forward and make sure I do not repeat the same mistake like before. Because in real life if you never fail, you can never learn anything.

About having gf there was also talks among my married and attached friends for me to have one. One my friend scolded me for me lazy and not to look for one. Is true I never look for one. Another even proposed me to go after unmarried female ex-classmates.

So how do I answer you? Having gf is not my priority now. I just love travelling and do cheonging at the moment. Don't ask me why not find gf ah?
Becoz I dun complain to be single; in fact I enjoyed it and it gave me 100% freedom.

For my friends that oredi married and have kids, I always tell myself not to compare with them. Let me live my own single life as long as I am happy.

real_king
09-03-2014, 12:43 PM
dude, i was a heavy drinker/smoker/cheongster back in 2000s.

i have retired / went into hiding 4 years back.
its all about the friend you mix with, the insane amount of free time on hand that makes you want to go again.

want to stop, dont want to stop. its all in your head. i wash my hands in the golden bowl already. sometimes, the golden bowl will have cracks here and there but its ok coz you want can mend if if you want to.

ColdBlood99
09-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Try to find an online game to focus I'm sure can stop your chionging habit

Some game can really help you earn some $$$

Still got tons of game which I forget.

Diablo 3
Counter strike
Wow
Dota
Left for dead
Gunonlinez

Wintermelontea
09-03-2014, 10:47 PM
Question is. do you want to stop? If you do, you will know what to do and not base on our replies to stop cheonging.

It's just like how a smoker wants to quit he/she has enough of smoking or due to health issues?

3someking
30-03-2014, 02:28 PM
Thanks for the advice bro :)

tatata21
30-03-2014, 09:21 PM
If you have a monthly budget to cheong, you will cheong...

so do not have any budget allocated to this, put the money in an investment linked insurance or what.

alternatively, can give it to me la...

skaa
01-04-2014, 12:34 AM
dude, i was a heavy drinker/smoker/cheongster back in 2000s.

i have retired / went into hiding 4 years back.
its all about the friend you mix with, the insane amount of free time on hand that makes you want to go again.

want to stop, dont want to stop. its all in your head. i wash my hands in the golden bowl already. sometimes, the golden bowl will have cracks here and there but its ok coz you want can mend if if you want to.

Agreed. The friends you hang out with makes a difference. Find a bunch that does not cheong and widen your social circle.

HornySeven7
01-04-2014, 09:15 PM
Nice thread

arsenal_84
02-04-2014, 12:45 AM
nowadays i much prefer friends who are investment savvy...since i'll started investing, my mind is almost like 24/7 investment based.
of course approaching the age of 30 also helps in a sense that you might not be so sexually active in your younger years.

Parkerlon
03-04-2014, 05:10 AM

Bro u r a very disciplined guy. I wish to be like u:)

arsenal_84
04-04-2014, 12:00 AM

i'm a fan of long distance walking :D
being out in long stroll helps to keep the mind unrestricted and allow your thoughts to go with the flow.
the space out feeling is also quite similar to urban cycling.

real_king
04-04-2014, 08:35 AM
nowadays i much prefer friends who are investment savvy...since i'll started investing, my mind is almost like 24/7 investment based.
of course approaching the age of 30 also helps in a sense that you might not be so sexually active in your younger years.approaching 30s doesnt mean not active leh. i am always active. be it sexually or mentally or physically.

arsenal_84
06-04-2014, 11:22 AM
approaching 30s doesnt mean not active leh. i am always active. be it sexually or mentally or physically.

have other concerns nowadays...sex is the last thing on my mind.
trying to juggle work, part time studies and my investment portfolio is no easy task.

3someking
19-04-2014, 01:11 PM
trying to juggle work, part time studies and my investment portfolio is no easy task.

Its all abt diverting attention away :D

StoolPigeon
21-04-2014, 09:12 PM
Even if you have PHD, Masters, Degree, Diploma, Certificate, etc you cannot get this kind of advice. Furthermore, I am much older than you, I had been your current age before, I know how a 25 years old mentality look like.

I made a lot of mistake at 25 years old around your age now, got cheated, got dumped by gal, got used and taken advantage by friends, got abandoned by best friend, failed business attempt, failed job interview, etc.

So what can I do now? Can I turn back the clock? Of course not. But instead I need to look forward and make sure I do not repeat the same mistake like before. Because in real life if you never fail, you can never learn anything.

Thanks for sharing your experiences bro.

I am in my early thirties too (32 to be exact), and such issues about life have been weighing on my mind recently.

I am single too (had 3 relationships before) and visit GL on average 2 times a month. I have a small circle of close friends whom i meet up quite often for makan, talk cock over beer and occasionally go KTV pub together.

But the uncertainty of my future do worries me. Eventually, most of friends would settle down and have their own family. Parents would grow old and leave too. Would i still have the desire and energy to be visiting GL when i am in my late 40s or 50s?

I face an additional obstacle in terms of finding a partner because of my "physical defects" - i am short (1.68m), my hairline is badly receding in recent years, and i have sensitive skin with rashes break out occasionally. If not for my physical issues, i am quite certain i would have been married or at least have a gf now.

3someking
27-04-2014, 10:36 AM
Thanks for sharing your experiences bro.

I am in my early thirties too (32 to be exact), and such issues about life have been weighing on my mind recently.

I am single too (had 3 relationships before) and visit GL on average 2 times a month. I have a small circle of close friends whom i meet up quite often for makan, talk cock over beer and occasionally go KTV pub together.

But the uncertainty of my future do worries me. Eventually, most of friends would settle down and have their own family. Parents would grow old and leave too. Would i still have the desire and energy to be visiting GL when i am in my late 40s or 50s?

I face an additional obstacle in terms of finding a partner because of my "physical defects" - i am short (1.68m), my hairline is badly receding in recent years, and i have sensitive skin with rashes break out occasionally. If not for my physical issues, i am quite certain i would have been married or at least have a gf now.

I'm in my mid 20s and my mum has been nagging at me for all these while too why i dun have gf. Been single for 8 yrs.

Maybe she is afraid that I would go cheong?

rtmFRs
27-04-2014, 11:24 AM
I'm in my mid 20s and my mum has been nagging at me for all these while too why i dun have gf. Been single for 8 yrs.

Maybe she is afraid that I would go cheong?

Don't give in to your mum's nagging, do it for yourself only
The burden is lifetime 24/7 once you commit, so make a wise choice

Imagine double the nagging if you have 2 women
and not to forget it is lose/lose if you ever get caught between them

LOL

Greenfrog
27-04-2014, 12:20 PM
Don't give in to your mum's nagging, do it for yourself only
The burden is lifetime 24/7 once you commit, so make a wise choice

Imagine double the nagging if you have 2 women
and not to forget it is lose/lose if you ever get caught between them

LOL

Words of wisdom from a fellow bro.:D

black88
28-04-2014, 12:54 PM
try to get involve in exercise sports club or gym??

food kakis and coffee is better.

Advanced
28-04-2014, 01:37 PM
Go work on board ship, cfm cannot cheong :D

malou
29-04-2014, 10:04 PM
The desire to cheong stems from testosterone accumulating in your body. i just pcc them away :D

pleasurehobby
30-04-2014, 02:57 AM
The desire to cheong stems from testosterone accumulating in your body. i just pcc them away :D

There is a limit to how much sperms and semens a man can produce in his live time. Shoot them on some ladies instead. ;)

IJustHadSex89
01-05-2014, 10:25 AM
Don't stop cheonging bro!!! Its so much more worth deriving sexual pleasures from outside girls rather than finding a girlfriend to settle down on. Spend so much on girlfriends then breaking up might as well find girls right? I mean thats just me, really, it is more worth it trust me. I've been through your situation and I ask myself, "SG expenses so high, how to live with a wife and kids?". You know what I'm saying bro.

real_king
01-05-2014, 10:24 PM
Go work on board ship, cfm cannot cheong :D
wrong loh. when you berth @ port, i think u will cheong like siao. becoz siao cheong nao. lolx.

real_king
01-05-2014, 10:26 PM
trying to juggle work, part time studies and my investment portfolio is no easy task.For me, my work is super hectic. my phone rings every 10 - 15mins from 9am to 5pm. even when i do my "ECAs", i still pick up my phone during the midst of actions. i still can manage to retain my hardon and thrust ahead. but still i could go veg for many months. i work from 9am to 7pm plus. sex was always the last thing on my mind but somemore or rather it creep back to the 1st. lolx

chanster
04-05-2014, 05:39 PM
The best way is always utilize your time fully , such as a hectic work . Or when u are feeling horny just go Pcc away . Lastly , go put most of ur money in places that hard to retrieve such as insurance , stocks , fd ..

tissot36D
05-05-2014, 06:36 AM
Bro TS, frankly.

Why on earth would you want to stop??? Lol...

For me, cheonging is what motivates me to earn more. Because every extra penny I earn, I know I would put it to "good use" :P

Keeps me hungry.

NRider
05-05-2014, 07:25 PM
Part and parcel of our life here is to work hard, eat hard and Chiong hard, but IMHO do it responsibly.

3someking
15-05-2014, 11:11 AM
There is a limit to how much sperms and semens a man can produce in his live time. Shoot them on some ladies instead. ;)

This is so true bro :D

linrx
15-05-2014, 11:35 AM
I quote a buddhist sutra that gave me some advice, Vimalakīrti Nirdeśa Sūtra (a translation by Robert A. F. Thurman) (Source: http://guangchaofayin.org/development/node/1)

In order to be in harmony with people, he associated with elders, with those of middle age, and with the young, yet always spoke in harmony with the Dharma. He engaged in all sorts of businesses, yet had no interest in profit or possessions. To train living beings, he would appear at crossroads and on street corners, and to protect them he participated in government. To turn people away from the Hinayana and to engage them in the Mahayana, he appeared among listeners and teachers of the Dharma. To develop children, he visited all the schools. To demonstrate the evils of desire, he even entered the brothels. To establish drunkards in correct mindfulness, he entered all the cabarets.

3someking
26-05-2014, 07:02 PM
Latest updates on me.

I manage to stay away from ktv for 3 months and for me that was an achievement.

though i return once in a while :)

KaniNababe
26-05-2014, 07:38 PM

Frankly having 20k in ur bank is not much..even if it 200k considering the high cost of living here. You should concentrate on building a career and stay away fr your bunch of cheong kakis.
The guys here who said eat hard cheong hard are basically very empty inside...emotionally empty
Go get a life

jnudes
26-05-2014, 11:13 PM
Latest updates on me.

I manage to stay away from ktv for 3 months and for me that was an achievement.

though i return once in a while :)

I'm glad to hear that. Now try to stay away for 6 months, 9 months, 1 year, etc.

Soon you will realize your money is growing more and more if you stop cheonging one day and replace it with a new hobby. Good luck!

3someking
26-05-2014, 11:37 PM
Frankly having 20k in ur bank is not much..even if it 200k considering the high cost of living here. You should concentrate on building a career and stay away fr your bunch of cheong kakis.
The guys here who said eat hard cheong hard are basically very empty inside...emotionally empty
Go get a life

So u are saying all the bros here are very empty inside and dun have a life? Oh boy, u are just inviting zapping from bros here.

Even if u have a life, what are u doing here lurking in this forum anyway?

KaniNababe
27-05-2014, 09:22 AM
So u are saying all the bros here are very empty inside and dun have a life? Oh boy, u are just inviting zapping from bros here.

Even if u have a life, what are u doing here lurking in this forum anyway?

Pls read words by words and not jump read. I did not say all.
you were asking for advice to stop cheonging didn't you? And your so called bros are telling you not to stop , but to cheong hard eat hard..Are they helping you in any ways?
And whats the big deal with zapping? Is Pinky gg to sue me for saying that??:eek::D
When i said go get a life i actually meant -go get a gd partner/soulmate, that should help you fr seeking temporary fun at those places.
Why am i lurking in this place? Hmm...i am not gg to answer that yet:D

princeofpersia
30-05-2014, 06:14 AM
go japan or usa work for AV company :p

seriously though, ktv too expensive lah. when too desperate just go geylang for quickie.

my motto is "cheonging is the same as food". no matter how expensive or good-tasting the food, in the end also come out as shit. so no matter how expensive or sexually-enjoyable the girl, in the end also cum out as sperm.

Andyly
02-06-2014, 12:37 PM
I stopped cheonging for 8 months and still counting. Very hard, but I am trying to put my family and career first and foremost now. WIth that, don't really have time to cheong. GOod luck!

vinnieboy
03-06-2014, 11:10 AM
when it comes, it will stop.

You can have all the best advices here.

Only you yourself have to trigger them.

So all is about timing. You set the time.

songbo88
05-06-2014, 08:59 AM
It depend what is your priorities in life? If it your family, then you will stop.

vinnieboy
05-06-2014, 01:15 PM
some or most of the people who 'cheong' (a lot) have their priorities already set for families, however they are (still) unable to control the urge thing and hence...

so setting priority still cannot defeat the urge thing which always created by our thoughts which lead to speech & action and after a repeated cycle of such actions, it became a habit and all these will determine your character and destiny*.

The urge thing can only be defeated by ownself only he or she, only us, only you.

One will be awaken if & only if some incidents occurred like near death, serious illnesses, upon death of a close friend or family member, job loss, mid-life crisis, or even 20 to 30 years after a successful career & cheonging or your life going in circles! etc.

These are the only wake up calls which will trigger these cheongsters to go into deep thoughts and stir their minds!

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

oreochcolate
05-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Stop visiting sammyboy.com

sentsggirls
05-06-2014, 08:44 PM
when you have no money , you will stop chiong.
keep your money somewhere in a bank account and save up more.

Flinger2
06-06-2014, 12:04 AM
Whats wrong with Cheonging?

I don't get it ? Anyone can explain to me? thank you.

3someking
06-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Whats wrong with Cheonging?

I don't get it ? Anyone can explain to me? thank you.

It gives u temporary happiness and leaves a permanent damage to your wallet

Flinger2
06-06-2014, 10:58 PM
A lot of what we experience in this world is temporary but if they are good experience, they become good memories of times you enjoyed.

Permanent damage is only for those who don't have control over their cheonging and go overboard. This is the same for any other type of addiction you have.

But manage your cheonging well with a allocated budget.... then shouldn't cheonging be one of the activities that make you life more fun and it adds to one of the diverse activities that makes your live more livable. =)

It gives u temporary happiness and leaves a permanent damage to your wallet

PATAGAS
07-06-2014, 12:41 AM
Stop visiting sammyboy.com

haha that's the best thoughts

3someking
21-06-2014, 05:48 PM
some or most of the people who 'cheong' (a lot) have their priorities already set for families, however they are (still) unable to control the urge thing and hence...

so setting priority still cannot defeat the urge thing which always created by our thoughts which lead to speech & action and after a repeated cycle of such actions, it became a habit and all these will determine your character and destiny*.

The urge thing can only be defeated by ownself only he or she, only us, only you.

One will be awaken if & only if some incidents occurred like near death, serious illnesses, upon death of a close friend or family member, job loss, mid-life crisis, or even 20 to 30 years after a successful career & cheonging or your life going in circles! etc.

These are the only wake up calls which will trigger these cheongsters to go into deep thoughts and stir their minds!

Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

This is gd. Thanks.

pleasurehobby
22-06-2014, 12:55 AM
If you are well to do, and there is no financial worries in your life, why stop?

If chionging is one of the pleasures in your life, why keep yourself from this pleasure?

Life is short, enjoy while you can.

Happiness is something nothing can buy. If it keeps you happy, do it.

More often that not, when we look back sometimes later, all experiences are only a journey is this life. ;)

porscheclub
22-06-2014, 02:23 AM
Quitted cheonging for many years. Wasted 6 figures in those years but it's not just the money but your health. We finish at 2/3am, bring the gals for supper then check into hotel room, pump them then wake up at 9, rush to work again. Thank goodness never got caught in road blocks but sometimes we grab cabs or have a driver.

When you think back it's so stupid, all the partying with kakis, mama sans, Dabao gals, hanging flowers, getting drunk & throwing out. All the money squandered away can do a lot of good for people who needs them. $1000 a night for us can help some families here to get by for a month. It's so much better to get genuine smiles from people with gratitude than those with attitude.

Metzloff
24-06-2014, 01:34 PM
I agree with Flinger 2. Cheonging in moderation and within your means isn't too bad. When I'm drooling and in the wheelchair, I'd like to be able to reminisce about all the SYTs I've met. Don't think I'd get as much pleasure thinking about meetings, clients, mortgages, bank accounts and such.:rolleyes:

4getful
24-06-2014, 08:22 PM
U dun cheong, u get gf also consider cheong mah. One is use $ to cheong, one is use kum cheng to cheong, which one more worst. The pros u dun cheong alr, they still got customers, the gf u dump alr, pump until rot, who still want her. The best way, get a virgin wife, let her keep all the $, n bingo u got no$ no honey, n guai guai go home do with wife, be a family man:-)

luciferpain
24-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Said easy how to get virgin wife from marriage agency ..... Not really feasible till last resort

4getful
25-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Said easy how to get virgin wife from marriage agency ..... Not really feasible till last resort

Can‘t help, even nowadays the spoon n fork we use also recycle ones:-)

luciferpain
26-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Is there a drug that make u less horny ???

demonhunter
26-06-2014, 05:52 PM
Is there a drug that make u less horny ???

Just chop it off :eek:

conquer
26-06-2014, 06:39 PM
How to stop cheonging?

My suggestion is cheong more... Until you find all the cheebye are nothing but just same two pieces of meat to stuff your penis inside... You will get fucking bored with cheebye afterwards.

Instead of fucking more cheebye, you will start thinking the meaning of life.

:D:D:D

indianmagicoil
27-06-2014, 02:08 AM
Not good idea. Wait cheeby boring already start trying gay ass! :cool:
See all those hansom pop stars turn gay or bi-sexual coz too many free pussies everyday! :eek:

3someking
12-07-2014, 09:25 AM
How to stop cheonging?

My suggestion is cheong more... Until you find all the cheebye are nothing but just same two pieces of meat to stuff your penis inside... You will get fucking bored with cheebye afterwards.

Instead of fucking more cheebye, you will start thinking the meaning of life.

:D:D:D

Hahaha reverse psychology. :D

Summerhillt
12-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Quitted cheonging for many years. Wasted 6 figures in those years but it's not just the money but your health. We finish at 2/3am, bring the gals for supper then check into hotel room, pump them then wake up at 9, rush to work again. Thank goodness never got caught in road blocks but sometimes we grab cabs or have a driver.

When you think back it's so stupid, all the partying with kakis, mama sans, Dabao gals, hanging flowers, getting drunk & throwing out. All the money squandered away can do a lot of good for people who needs them. $1000 a night for us can help some families here to get by for a month. It's so much better to get genuine smiles from people with gratitude than those with attitude.

This is very true. When you open bottles , tip mama san tip girls.. overnight them.. barfine them or whatever shit. The amount might be small to some bros here but than again its what an average singaporean family could get through.

Anyway , cheoning is an art. Theres a way to cheong whereby you must fully utilize your cash.. not until those sibeh kiam siap pattern.. but if i see you hang flowers 500 1000 just for the seh.. i think your fucking dumb. When you leong and no money who will help you.

In Sillypore there is no cheong if you got no money. Try dumping all your money on some good stocks or investment. When your cash strapped theres nothing you can do much in Sg anyway. Than save again... and repeat cycle..

Cheong once in a while is really ok.. Everybody needs to let loose.

But to me cheong in sg is not really value for money , neither do i have a satki car to drive to club to xian girls or i am cash rich. Might as well save 5 times of ktv outings to overseas getaway like 3 days 2 night in phuket or what.. or bkk or even bali.. At least when your overseas.. the mood change right..

Still can hoot dfs hard liquor :D

fuckworm
13-07-2014, 12:02 PM
This is very true. When you open bottles , tip mama san tip girls.. overnight them.. barfine them or whatever shit. The amount might be small to some bros here but than again its what an average singaporean family could get through.

Anyway , cheoning is an art. Theres a way to cheong whereby you must fully utilize your cash.. not until those sibeh kiam siap pattern.. but if i see you hang flowers 500 1000 just for the seh.. i think your fucking dumb. When you leong and no money who will help you.

In Sillypore there is no cheong if you got no money. Try dumping all your money on some good stocks or investment. When your cash strapped theres nothing you can do much in Sg anyway. Than save again... and repeat cycle..

Cheong once in a while is really ok.. Everybody needs to let loose.

But to me cheong in sg is not really value for money , neither do i have a satki car to drive to club to xian girls or i am cash rich. Might as well save 5 times of ktv outings to overseas getaway like 3 days 2 night in phuket or what.. or bkk or even bali.. At least when your overseas.. the mood change right..

Still can hoot dfs hard liquor :D
bro summerhillt,
Good thread :)
thks n return ur up !

megachiongster
14-07-2014, 04:49 PM
i find that the best way to stop cheonging is to convert all my free liquid cash into savings or investments.
If you are good in investments, do it like me, throw into ETF, or shares or indexes..

no good, throw into FD.
dont keep too much liquid cash.

when u horny, just think of all the money u saved!
hope this works for u guys too!

Metzloff
15-07-2014, 06:32 AM
There's a well known quote by George Best when he was asked what happened to all his money. He said " I spent a lot of it on women and booze, the rest I just squandered."

3someking
15-07-2014, 01:18 PM
There's a well known quote by George Best when he was asked what happened to all his money. He said " I spent a lot of it on women and booze, the rest I just squandered."

Ahhhh. The Man Utd legend.

He reminds me very much of Cristiano Ronaldo.

He is a player too. In fact one of the prostitute whom he used to visit actually approached the media saying he slpt with her. And also claimed that she wants to give him for free since his dick is big :D dunno how true.

Greenfrog
16-07-2014, 10:04 PM
Find a hobby? play a sport? go running? all these are feasible options

3someking
17-07-2014, 08:44 PM

Can gambling be a good option?

Ever since i started winning on football betting, I tend to spend lesser also. Into thinking that it would be a waste to spend money from good riddance.

firejalan
18-07-2014, 12:49 AM
Let me keep all ur cash..
Then u won't ve money to cheong loh...

megachiongster
24-07-2014, 01:11 PM
Let me keep all ur cash..
Then u won't ve money to cheong loh...

he is better off keeping in banks and stocks! haha

Greenfrog
24-07-2014, 10:08 PM

Ever since i started winning on football betting, I tend to spend lesser also. Into thinking that it would be a waste to spend money from good riddance.

gambling is quite ok only if you can control it. Spending too much time in casinos is no good.

HCKing
25-07-2014, 03:52 PM
thats y many bros are busy looking 4 FB or FwB now. its much more economical this way compared to cheong esp since the cost of cheonging is getting too expensive these days.

gent
25-07-2014, 04:06 PM

My humble opinion is gambling is not a good alternative. It can be more damaging than cheonging... Saw some friend lost his entire fortune and even sold off shops just for gambling.

JohnSmithSenior
28-07-2014, 05:20 PM

Since you yourself say it is the money, maybe you can invest it in some blue chip stocks and that will take away the temptation? Just leave a small amount as emergency fund loh.

risingup
02-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Go visit yr friendly psychiatrists, they have some drugs to reduce sex drive

arsenal_84
03-08-2014, 11:53 PM
I got a thai friend who came back to sg to work in fish tank...when I think about the jock itch she spread to me few years ago, my logical brain tells me to stay away from her :mad:

calbin
04-08-2014, 08:36 PM
A friend of mine told me once,

if have the urge, left hand take $50 and use right hand pcc.
Finish pcc alread clap both hands and pass the $50 to right hand for the job well done :p:o:D

megachiongster
07-09-2014, 11:50 AM

thanks bro for upping me.
will upp u back when i have power.

find a good hobby that has nothing to do with sex!!! then u can save money!!

loneyheart
08-09-2014, 11:52 AM
1st forget abt coming in SBF

eugene_wong
05-10-2014, 12:07 AM

I'm giving you good and valuable advice. It depends whether you are able to appreciate and understand.

It's all in the mind! Yes, just one sentence!

Now here is a little explanation. It starts with the mind. Every action starts from there. See no evil, think no evil, and will do no evil.

Actually, the key is to constantly fill your mind with healthy things.

Our mind abhors vacuum or emptiness. So it is very difficult to stop a habit. How often we hear people say it is very difficult to break a habit. However, one shouldn't try to break a habit. He should replace that habit with another habit!

Now how to fill your mind with healthy things? Keep yourself emotionally healthy. Associate with friends who do not cheong, for eg. truly religious people (not hypocrite)......have some hobbies that you are passionate about. Fill your time meaningfully. Keep socializing with those friends and occupy your time with passionate hobbies. After some time, you will find that quitting cheonging is not that difficult if you will decide to do what I have said...