PDA

View Full Version : Like a girl with bf

Parkerlon
08-02-2014, 01:31 AM
Hi bros/sis, need some advice as first time like a girl but she already has a bf. But she hinted she will eventually break off wif her bf, and not because of my existence (they already are at war before I come in the picture). Should I just wait for her or move on?

demonhunter
08-02-2014, 01:47 AM
Hi bros/sis, need some advice as first time like a girl but she already has a bf. But she hinted she will eventually break off wif her bf, and not because of my existence (they already are at war before I come in the picture). Should I just wait for her or move on?

I say go for it , Its fair game .

Parkerlon
08-02-2014, 01:50 AM
I say go for it , Its fair game .

Ty bro for your advice. Be it good or bad appreciate. Ya will go out with her but tell her tat we are good frens relationship. This is the mature way to handle:D
Till they break then I officially will chase her

maxsee
08-02-2014, 09:29 AM
Definitely do not go after her till she is out of her current relationship....try to ask her to work things out with her current bf...coz if u do go after her now...be prepared next time other people will do the same thing to your gf...there is this thing call karma...:D:D:D

damong777
08-02-2014, 05:41 PM
Ty bro for your advice. Be it good or bad appreciate. Ya will go out with her but tell her tat we are good frens relationship. This is the mature way to handle:D
Till they break then I officially will chase her

Good choice as if not later, she may do the same to you when you are in a relationship.

So better be a gentleman now

Parkerlon
08-02-2014, 07:34 PM
Thanks bro for all your advice. Will keep relationship as frens :D

toyomi100
08-02-2014, 09:47 PM
Bro

Got chance for you. Precious the opportunity

she hinted she will eventually break off wif her bf, and not because of my existence (they already are at war before I come in the picture).

Johnbass
09-02-2014, 11:11 AM
If she is chiobu...
You wait at the side, many others will also be waiting at the side.
So the one who gets her next will be the one who 先下手为强 (xian xia shou wei qiang... Strike first)
But must have mutual feelings lah.
:D

Wintermelontea
10-02-2014, 12:15 PM
not to flame you TS...

you may be a gentleman but how sure are you that she will be a lady towards you (when you are with her and the same happens to you both aka like her current situation with bf).

just thinking aloud...

Parkerlon
10-02-2014, 09:35 PM
not to flame you TS...

you may be a gentleman but how sure are you that she will be a lady towards you (when you are with her and the same happens to you both aka like her current situation with bf).

just thinking aloud...

Yup I know I very wrong. Should not be a third party till they break off completely. We are now in a very good friends relationship zone. It is a very complicated relationship. But when I m with her I m very happy. I have never even touch her hand as I know this will be over the good friends zone. Sometimes I wonder can a guy and gal be very good friends? Meaning no sex involved at all, cos I have never thought of it:confused:

maxsee
11-02-2014, 07:37 AM
I think it is entirely possible to be in a platonic relationship with a girl...at least for me....:D:D:D

Johnbass
11-02-2014, 08:13 AM
Another TS bites the dust...
:cool:

RagingMogi
11-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Let's face it, bf or not, we bros have a tendency to like girls (at least in general)
Karma aside, the relationship in question seems kinda on the rocks so at least IMO ... It should be cool expressing interest in her if the feelings are strong.

Be her friend and a gentleman till the time is ripe and then strike hard, (assuming u have ascertained the feeling is mutual)

Just my 2cents worth... Good Luck to bro TS

Parkerlon
11-02-2014, 09:22 PM
Let's face it, bf or not, we bros have a tendency to like girls (at least in general)
Karma aside, the relationship in question seems kinda on the rocks so at least IMO ... It should be cool expressing interest in her if the feelings are strong.

Be her friend and a gentleman till the time is ripe and then strike hard, (assuming u have ascertained the feeling is mutual)

Just my 2cents worth... Good Luck to bro TS

Yup she already know I like her and she did not reject me or accept me. Still very complicated :confused:

sadsky18
12-02-2014, 08:00 AM
Yup she already know I like her and she did not reject me or accept me. Still very complicated :confused:

ts , you are what we call a safety net in her mindset ....
or rather a spare tyre ....

you will come handy when she had more problem in the future ( cos goox frennnnn mah )

Parkerlon
06-03-2014, 11:46 PM
Have dated her for one month. Feeling is really good. Just too bad she has not break with her bf and my mother does not really accept china girl. What should I do? She say she has not have sex with her current bf since we dated.:confused:

kanChioBu
07-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Bro TS

If i am in this situation i will maintain friendship for the time being. Date her after she break with bf.

Yours decision may differ.

Have dated her for one month. Feeling is really good. Just too bad she has not break with her bf and my mother does not really accept china girl. What should I do? She say she has not have sex with her current bf since we dated.:confused:

nextview
14-03-2014, 01:20 AM

in order for your mother to accept her, she have to shave her armpits hair and you should'nt be sad if she shave off :D

make sure she is real, else later few month later you will start a thread she cheat your feeling

good luck to you bro

desmond888
14-03-2014, 02:20 AM
go for it bro

Parkerlon
17-03-2014, 07:48 AM
Now the girl tell me to make decision and she will respect the decision I make. Is there any1 with experiences marrying a china girl? Do u regret? Pls advise and will welcome any comment thanks bros

Soignie
17-03-2014, 07:48 AM
If she will go out with you while still in relationship then why you think she won't do the same to you later? Tell her to contact you if/when she becomes available but in meantime keep looking.

Parkerlon
17-03-2014, 07:56 AM
If she will go out with you while still in relationship then why you think she won't do the same to you later? Tell her to contact you if/when she becomes available but in meantime keep looking.

She is staying with her bf as they share the cost of the rent.she doesn't earn much and me too so I can't pay for her. She wants to break now but the guy doesn't want to end now. Ya I did think of if she can do it to her bf she also can do it to me. I do have concerns and feel insecure also. She and the bf and me are the same company which makes it more complicated. Haizz but I will miss her everyday. In order to forget her the only way is to leave the company which I'm doing now. Plus my mother dun accept china girl adding one more problem:(
Any1 facing same problem as me last time care to share your experience? Thanks for any advise sammy bros, love u all

acidicavex
17-03-2014, 08:23 AM
Only have this advise DON'T BE USE!!

Johnbass
17-03-2014, 08:29 AM
. Plus my mother dun accept china girl adding one more problem:(

Nabeh... China girl you also need to think so much...
You know the rule... Piak 1st Talk later

And listen to your mother lah...

prettymannequin
17-03-2014, 10:31 AM
Nabeh... China girl you also need to think so much...
You know the rule... Piak 1st Talk later

And listen to your mother lah...

This reply... I super duper agree you with you leh.

Listen to the mother part. Not piak first part hahahahah. Later piak liao then the china girl suddenly a lot of problems.

Johnbass
17-03-2014, 10:42 AM
This reply... I super duper agree you with you leh.

Listen to the mother part. Not piak first part hahahahah. Later piak liao then the china girl suddenly a lot of problems.

Wah... We finally see eye to eye on something.
So when u free for kopi?

prettymannequin
17-03-2014, 12:11 PM
Wah... We finally see eye to eye on something.

So when u free for kopi?

I know right, I also tio stun.

I drink kopi with BL and gang leh. When you want join then you let me know ba LOL.

Johnbass
17-03-2014, 12:47 PM
I know right, I also tio stun.

I drink kopi with BL and gang leh. When you want join then you let me know ba LOL.

Wahaha!
BL and gang... Help me say send my regards to them leh.
I must wear armor when I join u guys for kopi.

Wintermelontea
17-03-2014, 01:13 PM
TS,

Do you know what are her good points? Since there are overwhelmingly bad points that most china gals have been said of...search in SBF alone will return tons of them.

Why do you contemplate with marrying her? Is there no one else?

Why is your mum against china ladies since we are of same descendant/lineage (as in chinese from china). Besides the cultural and nationality difference, we are after all, chinese.

You do know every relationship requires testing...a stage of going through the fire. If you both are meant to be together, you will be. Let this period be a test for both of you. If she asked you to make that decision, ask her this:

Why should you when you are single and free to make a decision of choosing to be with her when she is still very much staying, touched by her bf and overall still in a relationship? Love may be blind but try to apply logic to this question at the very least.

If like what some bros say here to "piak first, talk later", please use condom.

Johnbass
17-03-2014, 01:33 PM

My bad... I was kidding hor... TS don't really do leh.

TS, if u intend to piak (or u already did)... And she says no need condom... Good luck leh.
1 month later, she may bring u a baby and say you're the father.
:eek:

Wintermelontea
17-03-2014, 01:40 PM
My bad... I was kidding hor... TS don't really do leh.

TS, if u intend to piak (or u already did)... And she says no need condom... Good luck leh.
1 month later, she may bring u a baby and say you're the father.

No pun intended, really. :)

Sometimes, the small head just can't rationalise as well as the bigger one up there. This is what I meant to say.

Cheers!

HappyOwl
18-03-2014, 01:02 AM
She wants to break now but the guy doesn't want to end now.

If she really mean it, IF... she really really mean it, there is nothing the guy can do and there is nothing you need to do. :)

love u all

Love you 2. :o

Parkerlon
18-03-2014, 05:44 AM
TS,

Do you know what are her good points? Since there are overwhelmingly bad points that most china gals have been said of...search in SBF alone will return tons of them.

Why do you contemplate with marrying her? Is there no one else?

Why is your mum against china ladies since we are of same descendant/lineage (as in chinese from china). Besides the cultural and nationality difference, we are after all, chinese.

You do know every relationship requires testing...a stage of going through the fire. If you both are meant to be together, you will be. Let this period be a test for both of you. If she asked you to make that decision, ask her this:

Why should you when you are single and free to make a decision of choosing to be with her when she is still very much staying, touched by her bf and overall still in a relationship? Love may be blind but try to apply logic to this question at the very least.

Yes I am still figuring out what do I like about her. I am her superior and we always tease each other during work. I do not hav a gf before and also my social circle is 98% guys. When I go home, my mind is always her and when I see her, my heart is thumping. Ya her temper is quite bad , and quite stubborn but in a likeable manner which I think some guys will heart soften.
She's also talks quite loud but somehow also in a cute manner. When u like somebody, all her bad points seems to be okay, but for how long? I do not know the answer also. I know a saying that a forest has so many trees and why did I choose her and give up the rest? I'm a introvert and also a guy with low self esteem due to my family background. But this china girl somehow gives me a good feeling and I enjoy being with her. It's still very early as we dating for one month plus, we do have many obstacles ahead and myself do not have the confidence to give her happiness as I only earning 1.5k after cpf and I also have to take care parents and worse is 8k sch debts to clear :(. She is going back china for 2 weeks and can be use to test our relationship and think things through. I always think to myself: should I let her go? To love a person doesn't mean u must own her. I believe she can find a better guy den me in china

Wintermelontea
19-03-2014, 07:33 PM
Yes I am still figuring out what do I like about her. I am her superior and we always tease each other during work. I do not hav a gf before and also my social circle is 98% guys. When I go home, my mind is always her and when I see her, my heart is thumping. Ya her temper is quite bad , and quite stubborn but in a likeable manner which I think some guys will heart soften.
She's also talks quite loud but somehow also in a cute manner. When u like somebody, all her bad points seems to be okay, but for how long? I do not know the answer also. I know a saying that a forest has so many trees and why did I choose her and give up the rest? I'm a introvert and also a guy with low self esteem due to my family background. But this china girl somehow gives me a good feeling and I enjoy being with her. It's still very early as we dating for one month plus, we do have many obstacles ahead and myself do not have the confidence to give her happiness as I only earning 1.5k after cpf and I also have to take care parents and worse is 8k sch debts to clear :(. She is going back china for 2 weeks and can be use to test our relationship and think things through. I always think to myself: should I let her go? To love a person doesn't mean u must own her. I believe she can find a better guy den me in china

Think it over bro. If that's all you have now (outward feelings and views) then I think it's just puppy love. It may not even be real love per se.

Use the 2 weeks and more to test out your relationship with her. Talk deeper stuff and listen to her views. Best, ask her what if both parents object to your relationship...what will she do? Her views and body language may give you some insight to how ready she is to be with you.

As for your salary, if you are willing to work for it, willing to learn and have a positive attitude then it should not be stagnant for long.

All the best! :)

MissTan
21-03-2014, 02:18 AM
Bro
Need her to get citizenship before marry her.. Else no point love her.

Intltuk
21-03-2014, 03:09 PM
I'm a introvert and also a guy with low self esteem due to my family background.

I hate to say this but u're a recipe for being cheated. I'm not saying the girl u've in mind is out to cheat u but u're like a guy who wears a sign on ur back `Come cheat me'......and relationship with PRC woman puts u in a vulnerable situation as they are very good at providing what u want....till they get what they want. Even some veterans get KCed.

It takes time to know a person, the good and dark side. In the meantime, go out and make more friends and learn more about the world. Stop wallowing in the past; wat's important is what u want to become; a self assured confident person or cont'd to be the introvert with low self esteem?

Parkerlon
22-03-2014, 01:15 PM
I hate to say this but u're a recipe for being cheated. I'm not saying the girl u've in mind is out to cheat u but u're like a guy who wears a sign on ur back `Come cheat me'......and relationship with PRC woman puts u in a vulnerable situation as they are very good at providing what u want....till they get what they want. Even some veterans get KCed.

It takes time to know a person, the good and dark side. In the meantime, go out and make more friends and learn more about the world. Stop wallowing in the past; wat's important is what u want to become; a self assured confident person or cont'd to be the introvert with low self esteem?

Bro, ya u r right. But to tell the truth I'm a guy who has gambling addiction and lost all my money till my bank become zero. Since I like the girl, my mind is always her and I have not got the urge to gamble anymore. And she told she broke up with her ex who is a gambler. I'm scared to lose her because of my past gamble addiction and if I lose her I may go back to gamble again which makes me feel more a loser and depression. Damn u all think gamble just say say easy to quit but actually needs alot of moral support and external help from outside. Life really suxs before I know her but life feels so blessed since she agreed to be my gf. I decided to save 5k in my bank and let her see my bank book then and also confess my past gambling history to her, if we are still together. I foresee many obstacles ahead in this relationship, our different nationality, her bf, her and my mother, my salary and her, and my past gambling history.:(

Parkerlon
22-03-2014, 01:17 PM
Bro
Need her to get citizenship before marry her.. Else no point love her.

How many years she need to work before I can marry her in Singapore? Thanks

debbie
22-03-2014, 01:19 PM
Go for it ... love is selfish ..

Johnbass
22-03-2014, 02:08 PM
I decided to save 5k in my bank and let her see my bank book then and also confess my past gambling history to her, if we are still together. I foresee many obstacles ahead in this relationship, our different nationality, her bf, her and my mother, my salary and her, and my past gambling history.:(

Once u give her your passbook... U HONG GAN liao...
If you scared to gamble again... Give your $$ to your mother lah... Better then give to PRC chiobu.

Forever alone would be a better option, than to have PRC wife.
But the choice is yours of cos... U happy can liao.

Botakhead
22-03-2014, 05:38 PM
You should just let go of this r/s. There are many girls out there more deserving of your love, dun fall out with your mother because you like a China girl which most probably she will disapprove of.

Now you may think she is the one for you, as you have developed a liking for her, but in the near future, who knows what she may do to you also?

Better to try and find a new GF to start a r/s with. Give our self and also give another girl a chance.

Good luck to you if you still think you got a chance with her. :)

Intltuk
23-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Bro, ya u r right. But to tell the truth I'm a guy who has gambling addiction and lost all my money till my bank become zero. Since I like the girl, my mind is always her and I have not got the urge to gamble anymore. And she told she broke up with her ex who is a gambler. I'm scared to lose her because of my past gamble addiction and if I lose her I may go back to gamble again which makes me feel more a loser and depression. Damn u all think gamble just say say easy to quit but actually needs alot of moral support and external help from outside. Life really suxs before I know her but life feels so blessed since she agreed to be my gf. I decided to save 5k in my bank and let her see my bank book then and also confess my past gambling history to her, if we are still together. I foresee many obstacles ahead in this relationship, our different nationality, her bf, her and my mother, my salary and her, and my past gambling history.:(
Addiction is never easy to give up...be it gambling, drugs, etc. Seek professional help...below is website and tel nbr.
http://www.ncpg.org.sg/en/Pages/home.aspx
Tel : 1800-6-668-668

If she is the true one for u.....I'm glad for u. If she `play' u out..then wat? Go back to gambling, wallowing in self pity? Take hold of urself and learn to stand on ur own two feet.

Parkerlon
23-03-2014, 08:25 PM
Addiction is never easy to give up...be it gambling, drugs, etc. Seek professional help...below is website and tel nbr.
http://www.ncpg.org.sg/en/Pages/home.aspx
Tel : 1800-6-668-668

If she is the true one for u.....I'm glad for u. If she `play' u out..then wat? Go back to gambling, wallowing in self pity? Take hold of urself and learn to stand on ur own two feet.

I admit my willpower is very weak. If strong I would not have go back gambling. I have actually quitted for a abt a year but in the end go back bad habit again. But this time I tink I will complete quit because of her. I know only I can save myself. I have to be strong. Thanks for your wonderful advise bro . Deeply appreciate :)

Parkerlon
27-03-2014, 03:13 PM
You should just let go of this r/s. There are many girls out there more deserving of your love, dun fall out with your mother because you like a China girl which most probably she will disapprove of.

Now you may think she is the one for you, as you have developed a liking for her, but in the near future, who knows what she may do to you also?

Better to try and find a new GF to start a r/s with. Give our self and also give another girl a chance.

Good luck to you if you still think you got a chance with her. :)

Bro ur advise is worthy to think. Different nationality certainly is an issue, especially with my mother's objection.

ah rat
27-03-2014, 03:30 PM
Ts,not all china PRc are bad :)

ah rat
27-03-2014, 03:47 PM
Not all PRCs are 'bad' but the majority are.

Are u chinese :)

JTSK
28-03-2014, 10:56 PM
TS

Watch video, play game or surf net. Try cut down on gamble.

Parkerlon
29-03-2014, 04:16 AM
TS

Watch video, play game or surf net. Try cut down on gamble.

Doing now but easier said then done. This china girl really make me forget what's gambling

Johnbass
29-03-2014, 10:29 AM
Doing now but easier said then done. This china girl really make me forget what's gambling

Go for holidays... You will forget her and gambling.
Wanna bet?

Btw, this china girl very pretty ah?
Look like which actress?
U say until she so good.

Parkerlon
29-03-2014, 10:45 AM
Wanna bet?

Look like which actress?
U say until she so good.

No money to go holiday:(

Parkerlon
29-03-2014, 01:54 PM
Wanna bet?

Look like which actress?
U say until she so good.
I like her not based on looks..it's the overall feel and chemistry
Hard to describe. Will miss her when I do not see her and heart beating when see her

Parkerlon
29-03-2014, 04:17 PM
I decide to find her bf to tell the truth. Izzit advisable to do so?

Johnbass
29-03-2014, 05:26 PM
I decide to find her bf to tell the truth. Izzit advisable to do so?

Guys... Usually fight over 2 things... Chiobus and $$$
Make sure if need to fight, you can win lor.
Else if you are fast runner.

Parkerlon
29-03-2014, 09:18 PM
Guys... Usually fight over 2 things... Chiobus and $$$
Make sure if need to fight, you can win lor.
Else if you are fast runner.

No need fight liao. Officially break up. Thanks all bros and sis advises. May u stay happy and healthy always:)

Parkerlon
03-04-2014, 04:09 AM
Still cannot let her go. Should I try to chase her back? Will people give blessing:(

prettymannequin
03-04-2014, 09:03 AM
Still cannot let her go. Should I try to chase her back? Will people give blessing:(

Sorry bro I doubt you'll get much blessings. Just go cold turkey man.

Wintermelontea
03-04-2014, 09:34 AM

to give you blessing when you know the answer to your own question? what sort of blessing you want to gather from us?

truth hurts. get over it bro. if you have given up, give up. distract yourself with some other stuff.

take a break, have a kit kat. cheer up!

Parkerlon
04-04-2014, 02:06 AM
Waiting for her at airport. Hopefully she will be touched and forgive me

prettymannequin
04-04-2014, 10:48 AM

Dude you're being such a retard now that I just cannot.

Guess we'll all be waiting for another thread from you...

Intltuk
05-04-2014, 08:51 PM

It's either the school holidays or u're a retard....like wat prettymannequin stated. Go get a life!

Johnbass
06-04-2014, 11:26 AM

So...
Waited? Touched? Forgiven?
You won't get any sympathy around here since you're digging your own grave.
Happy digging.

maxsee
06-04-2014, 12:02 PM
The problem with guys is that if a girl snatch their heart....they will be lost in another world unless they can snap out of it....TS probably has his heart taken away by the girl...so he will be oblivious to all the advise given here....

A guy should be careful who they give their heart to if not they be in BIG trouble if the girl don't truly love them....:D:D:D

Parkerlon
09-04-2014, 06:12 AM
The problem with guys is that if a girl snatch their heart....they will be lost in another world unless they can snap out of it....TS probably has his heart taken away by the girl...so he will be oblivious to all the advise given here....

A guy should be careful who they give their heart to if not they be in BIG trouble if the girl don't truly love them....:D:D:D

Yes bro. Love makes u blind. I guess bros here dun really understand love and have never got that feeling before. I wish there r bros who have same experience as me to share his story

Parkerlon
12-04-2014, 06:53 PM
Will walk one step see one step
Hope bros here do up me to support. Thanks

HappyOwl
13-04-2014, 01:18 AM
Will walk one step see one step
Hope bros here do up me to support. Thanks

Bro. Parkerlon, if I have the power, I will up you back on shore. :)

I only have one piece of advice for you. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. Please take things easy.

Been there, done that. Cheers. :)

Parkerlon
14-04-2014, 05:25 AM
Bro. Parkerlon, if I have the power, I will up you back on shore. :)

I only have one piece of advice for you. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. Please take things easy.

Been there, done that. Cheers. :)

Hi bro, mind sharing your personal experience? It will be of great advice for me Thanks. :)

HappyOwl
15-04-2014, 12:30 AM
Hi bro, mind sharing your personal experience? It will be of great advice for me Thanks. :)

I will share with you the only second piece of advice. :)

Love comes when you least expect it and it went away when you are most hopeful of it. :)

Back to the only one piece of advice. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. Please take things easy. Cheers. :)

Parkerlon
17-04-2014, 02:16 AM
I will share with you the only second piece of advice. :)

Love comes when you least expect it and it went away when you are most hopeful of it. :)

Back to the only one piece of advice. Whatever happen, happens for a reason. Please take things easy. Cheers. :)

Yes bro, I also believe everything happens for a reason. To tell you something shocking, I will be leaving the company in 2 weeks time, main reason is because of her. I do not know what will happen to us in the future when I leave my company and what fate will do to us. As I said walk one step count one step.

HappyOwl
17-04-2014, 03:07 AM
Yes bro, I also believe everything happens for a reason. To tell you something shocking, I will be leaving the company in 2 weeks time, main reason is because of her. I do not know what will happen to us in the future when I leave my company and what fate will do to us. As I said walk one step count one step.

There is one very very important note I've forgotten to share with you. What you have went through is a good experience because for the next woman who is coming in to your life, who is readily awaiting for your next message, who is more than willing to have your company by her side, who is into protecting your heart from being harm in terms of feelings... you will only love her more and nothing else. So, please leave those women attached alone. :)

Have you already found a job? If no, please work harder for it. If yes, hang around with your new female colleagues more. Get used to talking to new women, get used to hanging out with new women, get used to being busier with your work. Of course, it takes time to get used to everything.

Love yourself by doing things you like and buying things you like, carry yourself high but not arrogant, dress well and I am sure you will get the attention from women from all walks of life. As for how are you going to date them, I will leave it to your magic call. I can't help you in this aspect. :)

ChrisChr
17-04-2014, 11:37 AM
Bro, we feel you. All of us have probably been in that situation at some point in our life regardless of how great or terrible we are. At the end of the day, its her decision. But what you can do is develop into an attractive guy. Someone girls will die to befriend, know, hang out with etc. When girls start to chase, they do and they will, its pretty different and amazing. Makes life easier for us too. haha Ensure your personal and professional life is in order first and think about this, if you're a girl what kind of guy attracts you? haha good luck

johnthiomas
19-04-2014, 10:30 AM
I feel for you man..was once infatuated with a colleague who was in the midst of breaking up with her boyfriend..so she said then..and in the end lost all friends & colleagues...need to quit job to run away from the heartaches. life just spirals downward since then & took me a long time to finally get my feet up.

You waited at the airport for the girl for what? for her pity of course..but trust me it will not work..she will even look down on you more..been there, done that..I waited for a girl in front of her gate for more than an hour under an umbrella & heavy rain from 6.00am til 7.00am..for what? just to walk her to the bus station & go to work with her & to show her that I care for her by bringing an extra umbrella for her...come hell or high water..i'll be there...:p:p...but in the end what i get? unrequited love..coz she's already had someone else in mind..never once during that hour of heavy rain she invited me to at least come in to the porch to wait for her to avoid the rain..she just said wait & left me in the middle of the heavy rain..

How I know she wasn't interested in me? her colleague called me up one day & told me she pity me & let me know the whole truth..she wasn't interested in me from day one..but don't know how to reject my advances..she just played along with my feelings..sometimes cold..sometimes like giving me the illusion like i have a chance with her..calling me in the middle of the night to look for her for supper..and then left me cold the next day..she never did have the conscience to resolve my feelings for her & continue breaking my heart.

I learned the hard way that this girl was incapable of looking after my feelings & treated me like a damn life saver..who will float for her until she reaches the safety of the shore or another boat..no matter what I do or say..finally decided that it was just too much & I need to regain my self-respect. I just left and sever all ties.

Bro, all things will pass, given time. You had the will to pick up something, then you should have the courage to put it down if it doesn't work out coz people moves on. Life goes on regardless of the heartbreaks in & around us.

Johnbass
19-04-2014, 10:58 AM

Wah Lao eh...
2 months from your 1st post... And you are just digging deeper.
When you have no job, no $, no one is going to pity you.
Don't even think of getting laid with a chiobu.

Parkerlon
19-04-2014, 11:59 AM
Wah Lao eh...

Bro, I found a job first b4 I quit. I m still very clear minded

Parkerlon
19-04-2014, 12:00 PM
I feel for you man..was once infatuated with a colleague who was in the midst of breaking up with her boyfriend..so she said then..and in the end lost all friends & colleagues...need to quit job to run away from the heartaches. life just spirals downward since then & took me a long time to finally get my feet up.

You waited at the airport for the girl for what? for her pity of course..but trust me it will not work..she will even look down on you more..been there, done that..I waited for a girl in front of her gate for more than an hour under an umbrella & heavy rain from 6.00am til 7.00am..for what? just to walk her to the bus station & go to work with her & to show her that I care for her by bringing an extra umbrella for her...come hell or high water..i'll be there...:p:p...but in the end what i get? unrequited love..coz she's already had someone else in mind..never once during that hour of heavy rain she invited me to at least come in to the porch to wait for her to avoid the rain..she just said wait & left me in the middle of the heavy rain..

How I know she wasn't interested in me? her colleague called me up one day & told me she pity me & let me know the whole truth..she wasn't interested in me from day one..but don't know how to reject my advances..she just played along with my feelings..sometimes cold..sometimes like giving me the illusion like i have a chance with her..calling me in the middle of the night to look for her for supper..and then left me cold the next day..she never did have the conscience to resolve my feelings for her & continue breaking my heart.

I learned the hard way that this girl was incapable of looking after my feelings & treated me like a damn life saver..who will float for her until she reaches the safety of the shore or another boat..no matter what I do or say..finally decided that it was just too much & I need to regain my self-respect. I just left and sever all ties.

Bro, all things will pass, given time. You had the will to pick up something, then you should have the courage to put it down if it doesn't work out coz people moves on. Life goes on regardless of the heartbreaks in & around us.

I feel for u bro. Take care and all the best.

demonhunter
19-04-2014, 01:54 PM
Wah Lao eh...

Give him free fuck , and he made a mess out of it ...

Give up .

Parkerlon
20-04-2014, 02:37 PM

Bro, most likely I will become like u. Now she started to give me the cold shoulder. Maybe I actually break up wif her in the first place is correct? Fking in a dilemma now Haiz

johnthiomas
23-04-2014, 03:11 PM
If you can bro, just walk away..i assure you that within 2 months you will get better..just open your eyes towards other possibilities, you will be amazed with so much options available..each one better than the last you saw..kinda stupid to just go for one tree in a vast forest eh?

Good things will come once we learn to let go and you will attract good prospects once you regain your self esteem.

On the other hand, if you just can't let go..may I suggest you call her out for one last time...tell her everything that's inside your heart..how much you want to be with her..how it hurts you when she ignores you..how much despair you have been through guessing if she really wants you or not to be her companion..you are hoping for a chance that never come...etc..EVERYTHING..just release all your feelings..

& maybe tell her that no matter what, she will always be in your heart..& since she has been avoiding you & kept rejecting you, tell her that you will be the big man..and make it easy for her..you have enough of hurt & heartaches and if it will really make her a happier person, you will stay out of her life..never to see her again...if she says we can still be friends, just tell her that you will never believe that a man & a woman can be best friends....tell her that you just can't help it that you want to be more than friends with her..remember the friend trap!

Then just go, walk off, without waiting for an answer from her. you don't need one. hold your head up high and keep walking , never look back. tell yourself that you'll be a better man from now on..and you will treat yourself better. you will only give love to those who deserved to be loved..not those that are incapable of loving you back.

Good Luck.

Parkerlon
23-04-2014, 04:42 PM
If you can bro, just walk away..i assure you that within 2 months you will get better..just open your eyes towards other possibilities, you will be amazed with so much options available..each one better than the last you saw..kinda stupid to just go for one tree in a vast forest eh?

Good things will come once we learn to let go and you will attract good prospects once you regain your self esteem.

On the other hand, if you just can't let go..may I suggest you call her out for one last time...tell her everything that's inside your heart..how much you want to be with her..how it hurts you when she ignores you..how much despair you have been through guessing if she really wants you or not to be her companion..you are hoping for a chance that never come...etc..EVERYTHING..true advice and I deeply appr

& maybe tell her that no matter what, she will always be in your heart..& since she has been avoiding you & kept rejecting you, tell her that you will be the big man..and make it easy for her..you have enough of hurt & heartaches and if it will really make her a happier person, you will stay out of her life..never to see her again...if she says we can still be friends, just tell her that you will never believe that a man & a woman can be best friends....tell her that you just can't help it that you want to be more than friends with her..remember the friend trap!

Then just go, walk off, without waiting for an answer from her. you don't need one. hold your head up high and keep walking , never look back. tell yourself that you'll be a better man from now on..and you will treat yourself better. you will only give love to those who deserved to be loved..not those that are incapable of loving you back.

Good Luck.

Thanks bro. U r one of the rare who truly gives advice and I deeply appreciate it. How do I upp u?

johnthiomas
24-04-2014, 02:42 PM
Hi Bro,

Glad to be of some help to your situation. ;)

Thanks for offering to up me as well. I'm a newbie here myself so I'm not so sure bout the reputation points system, but you can refer to this :- http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p=1447237&postcount=2

Time heals all broken hearts, if we give time a chance.

If there's no more chance with this girl, pick up yourself & move on. The next one you meet could be the very apple of your eye. Save your love for that.

Good luck.

emogirl
13-05-2014, 06:47 PM
Move on. If I know a guy is waiting for me, I'll test the waters again cos I know he will always be there. Never be too available for us. We don't like that. Neither do we like needy or whiny guys.

wantanabee
15-05-2014, 12:22 PM
Dear TS,

Any updates so far?

Parkerlon
04-07-2014, 06:19 AM
Dear TS,

Any updates so far?

China girls are tough to handle. We break ctc till sept 14 comes. Hope she shows up at the place we agreed to meet

coolsuper
12-07-2014, 03:42 AM
All the best to you

sibeherxin
17-07-2014, 04:14 AM
Do u really feel something or upset if someone u like ignore u?

Parkerlon
28-08-2014, 07:58 PM
She has fly back to china wif her bf
顺其自然

Parkerlon
12-10-2014, 01:58 PM
I still deeply miss her
Tell myself next year when I accumulate my leave will fly to china look for her. I know things may not go according to what I want but I at least I try becoz I do not want to die with regrets

Johnbass
12-10-2014, 02:36 PM
WTF?
You haven't let go ah?
You also kena the Johnbass Syndrome Liao.

Parkerlon
12-10-2014, 04:26 PM
WTF?
You haven't let go ah?
You also kena the Johnbass Syndrome Liao.

She's still in my mind. Feeling very emo when I'm always alone and not working. Sometimes I wish there is a new medication invented to erase memory of her. She still haven not delete me from Wechat so I believe she also still have feelings for me. It's not easy to do it bro. Anyway I know myself that I will only wake up next year after I see her. I hope to survive coz missing a person u love is very tough and pain

Rocode
13-10-2014, 09:00 AM
U Wait Lor..

Remember...

Next Time Might BE You...

Meaning...

"You" Will Eventually Replace "Him"

Rocode
13-10-2014, 09:02 AM
PLS LA... STOP BEING a Spare TYRE..

Spare Tyre In SBF Perfect Example..

1)MSA21

2)TheTrolledOne

Rocode
14-10-2014, 08:36 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpUdURi9Hq0

Morning..

Cheers

ahbutthen
21-10-2014, 01:45 AM

一切随缘. If she break off clean with her BF and you are still unattached, then try dating her Loh. But no reason to wait, because you never know what is going on between her and her BF and because life is too short to wait around.

devilcheong
28-10-2014, 12:58 AM
If she could agrees to goes back with her bf to China...
Percentage of getting back with bf is higher...
U don't know, U can't monitors and U have discontinue your ctc wif her.. who the hell knows what they could have done in China.. The bf could have so many chances and so many time spending wif her alone..
My suggestion is better not to travel to China to see her if you don't know the real situations over there or you'll end up with more disappointments, more upsets, more injuries and I afraid u cannot even accept the truths if things doesn't turns out as expected..
Girls most weakest point is they can't stand to be lonely for too long.. if you are the 1 who is travelling wif her maybe u can stand better chances but now you are not the 1...
Do think about my suggestions dear ts..

a2014
28-10-2014, 10:03 AM
She's still in my mind. Feeling very emo when I'm always alone and not working
Go slow, don't force yourself, this is natural that you will miss her. Time will give you direction.

One thing I am sure, the relationship between her and her bf will not end no matter how. He will be around forever even one day if they were break off. No doubt she said she will break off one day, talk only, wait till the day comes then you agree.

She don't mind you around, be it as a companion or a part time sex partner which she may not necessary the case. Not sure if you can endure all the way and you shall see and one day you will know how to deal with it at arms length. I guess it will take at least 5 years and above before your heart actually tell you that.

Take Care, don't rush into things, If you want to go see her in China, then go, but I am only afraid you will feel worst as you are in a foreign land and her stronghold unless you are going for a tour in some province that is not her hometown, otherwise you will see a lot more than what you are expecting and you will not feel good after that.

Your marathon will still be there for a while.

TurdPolisher
03-11-2014, 03:58 AM
Go slow, don't force yourself, this is natural that you will miss her. Time will give you direction.

Correct time always heals

Parkerlon
02-06-2015, 12:10 AM
Correct time always heals

It's been ten months. Time flies and many things happen to me. But I still have not forgotten my promise to her, though the feeling has change somehow. She say she is coming to see me and I'm waiting for now and let natural take its course....

178noobnoob
01-07-2015, 12:11 AM
It's been ten months. Time flies and many things happen to me. But I still have not forgotten my promise to her, though the feeling has change somehow. She say she is coming to see me and I'm waiting for now and let natural take its course....

Bro,

Dont think too much. I'm sure there's better 'cup of tea' waiting for you somewhere out there.
Cheer up bro.

orangeproud
01-07-2015, 02:40 AM
TS

Have u read recent news abt a 39years old Singapore man, Ong Ah Tiong, who slashed his bed ridden father and jumped to his death from his Geylang East flat after his father asked him to buy dinner. Why will he get agitated & want to kill his father & end his own life? Just bcos of asking him to buy dinner this minor matter?

The fact is this Mr Ong has been suffering from depression and in & out of imh several times after his Thai girlfriend who he got to know her in the bar cheated his love & all his money then dumped him a decade ago. From that time onwards he got depression and will jobless for a long period of time. His father said before this relationship, his son is a top insurance agent with car, later get to know this Thai bar girl, so obsessed & smitten her, gave her money whenever she asked for it. When she cheated all his money just dumped him.

Another poor soul who believe in real love from those foreign woman and in the end just end his life at young age of 39. Those foreign women came here to work especially in ktv, bar, they really have their way to bewitch our men here, cheated their money & love then just dumped them. Is our men so gullible or they r very seductive? One of my friend also get cheat by his Prc girlfriend, he let her live his house yet she fuck with his buddy, double blow, betrayed by his Prc gf & own buddy, wanted to commit suicide, luckily stopped by her mother , and also in & out of imh. Now at the age of 50 still singles, flirted around with different nationality of women.

Never believe & find love from those foreign women especially from bar, ktv, Thai disco, mp & etc, not matter how sweet they r, they r just money digger & very scheming, big liar....I always remember boss sam: whore is just for fuck, pay, forget.

Dun get emotion & serious with them or else u will get hurt.

Just piece of advice.

sicknasty
02-07-2015, 03:11 AM
If you were at the BF perspective, actually you are runing their relationship.