PDA

View Full Version : Man are not psychic

Jands
02-02-2014, 02:09 AM
Not sure if all bros here feel the same way, but ladies, man are not psychic!

If you said anything or whatever, then expect anything or whatever! We guys tried our best to make you happy, consult you on everything is not because we cannot make up our own mind. It's just because we care for your opinion!

Worst line to hear, 'you should know by now!' We don't! Human moods changes with time, it may be I want chicken rice, but now I think I want something else.

Every couple should communicate. If you said anything, we will do our best to give you the best of anything! If you already have a plan in mind, please make sure we know what it is. This is not a game of charades.

So please for the sake of a lovely long relationship, do tell us what you really want. V day is just around the corner, so do tell your man what you really want!

Wishing all lovely couples a happy Vday!

sammyboyfor
02-02-2014, 07:13 AM
We guys tried our best to make you happy, consult you on everything is not because we cannot make up our own mind. It's just because we care for your opinion!

Worst line to hear, 'you should know by now!' We don't! Human moods changes with time, it may be I want chicken rice, but now I think I want something else.

My advice... don't bother trying to make a girl happy. It doesn't work no matter what you do. The female and the male brain are wired differently. There will never be any meeting of minds.

Just admit the fact that when a man tries to make a girl happy, you're doing it for yourself not her. A happy girl will be more willing to spread her legs for you so that's why you have a vested interest in keeping her happy in the first place.

The solution... keep relationships short. Once the sulking starts, move on to the next girl.

Another solution... pay for sex by the hour and everyone is happy. She gets the $$$ she craves for and you get to unload.

kukumalu
02-02-2014, 10:30 AM
My advice... don't bother trying to make a girl happy. It doesn't work no matter what you do. The female and the male brain are wired differently. There will never be any meeting of minds.

Just admit the fact that when a man tries to make a girl happy, you're doing it for yourself not her. A happy girl will be more willing to spread her legs for you so that's why you have a vested interest in keeping her happy in the first place.

The solution... keep relationships short. Once the sulking starts, move on to the next girl.

Another solution... pay for sex by the hour and everyone is happy. She gets the $$$ she craves for and you get to unload.

Totally agreed.

Kalv
02-02-2014, 11:33 AM
... 'you should know by now!' .. Every couple should communicate... sake of a lovely long relationship, do tell us what you really want... Wishing all lovely couples a happy Vday!

My advice... don't bother trying to make a girl happy... solution... keep relationships short. Once the sulking starts, move on to the next girl. .. Another solution... pay .. sex ..everyone .. happy. She gets the $$$ she craves for and you get to unload.
For WLs, FBs, ONSs - do keep relationships short and sweet. Move on when too much grumbling/complaints/problems.

For GF, wife : Be a good listener, agree when possible, keep quiet when not. Never offer/give recommendations/solutions - they are not interested; :p they already know what to do. Try using "Yes" all the time - never show disagreements if you wish for a lovely long relationship.

Opinions may/will often differ - no need to agree (especially ladies).

Happy & Prosperous

Horse Year

http://www.millan.net/anims/gifs/chinese5.gif

http://vincentloy.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/gong-xi-fa-cai-have-a-crackin-good-year-animated-graphic.gif?w=450&h=286

http://vincentloy.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/30294-vector-horse-2014-chinse-logo.jpg?w=450&h=351

Big Sexy
02-02-2014, 12:24 PM
Never let any girl led u by the nose..not even the missus.

Try using "Yes" all the time - never show disagreements if you wish for a lovely long relationship.

esssinine
02-02-2014, 12:26 PM
women generally focus on the things u didnt do and not on the things u did for them esp things they didnt ask for.

Big Sexy
02-02-2014, 12:38 PM
so how are men different?

women generally focus on the things u didnt do and not on the things u did for them esp things they didnt ask for.

Ken79
02-02-2014, 12:43 PM
A misplaced thread but sbf bros are never short on advice and wisdom...
TS bro, women like assertive men who are gentlemanly at the same time, men who respect them and takes the lead.

So its good to ask first where they want to eg. eat (what cuisine), shop, movies, etc. then u make the decisions in a decisive manner.
The worst thing to do is to brainstorm together with her on what to do and go like a headless fly.

maxsee
02-02-2014, 03:12 PM
As a man u got to lead especially more so if you are the one paying .... never let a woman lead u ..... if the woman refuse to follow in your footstep ... just find one that will ... it is not like there is only one woman in this world ... :D:D:D

Greenfrog
02-02-2014, 11:42 PM
As a man u got to lead especially more so if you are the one paying .... never let a woman lead u ..... if the woman refuse to follow in your footstep ... just find one that will ... it is not like there is only one woman in this world ... :D:D:D

I hope more local guys heed your advice. I have been seeing too many holding their girlfriends handbag nowadays... a total put off!

not to mention going along with their girlfriends' idea of crazy expensive weddings!

Kalv
03-02-2014, 07:52 AM
Never let any girl led u by the nose..not even the missus.
:p Agree; "Should never let a GF led you by the nose" - will get worse after marriage. Marriage is a life time commitment - wife must be treated like queen otherwise be prepared for stormy/traumatic/ short relationship / divorce - quite common now. IMHO, many singles around as a result of this (amongst other reasons).

http://www.9to5gifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Chinese-new-year-2014-year-of-the-horse-Animated-desktop-gif.gif

IAmAwesome
26-02-2014, 02:22 AM
Should never let a GF led you by the nose

Totally agreed :cool:

esssinine
26-02-2014, 11:49 AM
so how are men different?

aint got no idea man , cos i never did nothing for no man, unless they pay me for something worth doing . :rolleyes: