PDA

View Full Version : My complicated story

contrafighter
12-12-2013, 08:52 PM
This is a short story of how I met this girl who makes my heart beats faster and lose my mind.

I get to know her from an online chat and I can say that I am attracted to her when we chat. We exchange contacts and talk for hours. The more I talk to her, the feeling gets stronger. When I go for a short holiday, I keep thinking about her so whenever I have the chance, I will chat with her during my holiday. We chat on the phone, webcam and messaging apps for nearly a month but whenever I ask to meet her, she just ask me to wait.

To be continue...

KangarooCourt
14-12-2013, 11:46 AM
beware bro....might be a scam...:)

DwightKSchrute
23-12-2013, 02:46 AM
beware bro....might be a scam...:)

Correct always better to be on guard

exGambler
23-12-2013, 01:33 PM
Bro TS

Please share more on the complicated story

Thanks

jryjem
23-12-2013, 09:40 PM
This is not love but obsession and infatuation, you have not meet her real person but already keep thinking of her.
In short, you self KC rather than she KC you.
No offence.

This is a short story of how I met this girl who makes my heart beats faster and lose my mind.

I get to know her from an online chat and I can say that I am attracted to her when we chat. We exchange contacts and talk for hours. The more I talk to her, the feeling gets stronger. When I go for a short holiday, I keep thinking about her so whenever I have the chance, I will chat with her during my holiday. We chat on the phone, webcam and messaging apps for nearly a month but whenever I ask to meet her, she just ask me to wait.

To be continue...

contrafighter
26-12-2013, 11:07 PM
I wait and finally get the chance to meet her but the venue is budget hotel. We spend a night there and yes, we have sex. I tell her that I love her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. But she keeps saying that she is a bad woman and decline it. I'm feeling devastated but I simply can't get over it because the feeling is too strong for me to let go. I still continue to call her and tell her to just let me love her. We meet up a few times at the budget hotel and spend a few nights there. I am so obsessed with her that I tried to make the nights there as perfect as possible. She is moody most of the time though.

To be continue...

Wiseman
27-12-2013, 07:00 AM
Hi TS

Please do not love a woman for her look.

For your consideration

maxsee
27-12-2013, 07:23 AM
You mesmerized by her looks ah....if so....walk outside and look at the lao aunty....this is what she will looks like when she grow old....u sure u still will be head over heels over her after tat...if the answer is "No"...u better re-think everything....:D:D:D

stillgottheblue
27-12-2013, 07:24 AM
Meet first time, fuck already. lol...

wytt
29-01-2014, 12:56 AM

then what do you expect them to do in the budget hotel for the whole night?

demonhunter
29-01-2014, 05:52 PM

To be continue...

If turn out she's Fugly ..then how ?

Piak first talk later ah ?

:D

Ken79
30-01-2014, 10:58 PM
TS bro, if im not mistaken u say u have a crush with her and the first date + subsequent ones are just to meet n bonk in hotels?

why would u want her to be your gf? if she didnt go hotel with u and instead knew another guy from chat, then it would be that guy who beds her, u serious about such a woman?

and how well do u know her?

Mavrick69
31-01-2014, 02:34 AM
TS, do continue your story, camping here for update

jazp
31-01-2014, 08:58 AM
if she didnt go hotel with u and instead knew another guy from chat, then it would be that guy who beds her, u serious about such a woman?

and how well do u know her?

Bro, i beg to differ. Even if she didnt go hotel with him, who can safely say she wouldnt go hotel with other guys and that she wouldnt meet other guys during her free time? Many a times we only get to see the surface..

That said, i suggest TS to just f and f.

VeryGoodah
01-02-2014, 11:09 PM
Bro TS

Please provide more info on the story

ionicmuscle
02-02-2014, 11:18 AM
good, please cont. Will up you.

kenlong2003
02-02-2014, 04:26 PM
Just be FB bro

Peter83
05-02-2014, 08:57 PM
Bro TS

This story is incomplete. Please continue

fictionman
06-02-2014, 06:54 PM

OMG...Girl dun want to meet countless times but 1st meeting in budget hotel...Mind boggling dude...Not say i want to say but just say only ok...Not realli gf material la

joew2005
09-02-2014, 09:10 AM
whoa, ts must be either veri good looking or a sweet talker.

cqueen
09-02-2014, 09:12 AM
Bro TS

This story is incomplete. Please continue

Or rather, this story too complicated to complete?

Johnbass
09-02-2014, 11:04 AM
Intro which online chat leh?
Confirm not sbf chat

Wintermelontea
10-02-2014, 12:19 PM
bro,

story is not complete...why is she moody? couldn't be that her pms is this long??

and did you ask her if she has a bf? or worse bfsssss??

ah rat
10-02-2014, 01:20 PM
Ts,after piak piak,she still moody :D

ionicmuscle
15-02-2014, 01:09 AM
where's the story?

Summerhillt
16-02-2014, 02:18 PM
Waa which online chatroom to meet. I also want so good kangtao leh

lespaul
22-02-2014, 11:02 AM
First time met already sex... God knows how many guys she has met. :D:D:D

discordpiggy
27-02-2014, 12:29 PM
muahahaha!!! sibei funny!!!

some time life is funny de... always make fun of people!

at least TS kena sok tio by the girl's look!! and first time meet at budget hotel have sex!!!

I offerred, lei LONG! also the guy don't want and best, I kena rejected buy him./ why?! because I boh swee and older than him by few months nia.... LOL!!!

he only go for half his age fl/milfs LOL!!!

sad de :(

sandzman
28-02-2014, 06:29 PM
So TS basically is kena KC-ed by a CharBoh who sees him as a fuckbuddy. A word of advice to TS:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kHue-HaXXzg
Let it go. If she does not reprocicate your love, then it's better to keep things status quo, meet up to fuck. Or if you are uncomfortable, just stop contacting her. Time will let you forget her, it's life, people come and go. Have to learn to move on.

Good luck bro!

kanChioBu
28-02-2014, 09:23 PM
Hi TS

Your story is incomplete. Any more sharing please

Thanks

IAmAwesome
16-03-2014, 01:29 AM
If she does not reprocicate your love, then it's better to keep things status quo,

Agreed here as well

Soignie
17-03-2014, 07:35 AM
If you keep chasing her then you will deserve the reward you get. Seems to me she has been honest even in telling you that she is a bad woman, do you disregard safety warning signs too?

contrafighter
23-09-2017, 11:06 PM
Hi samsters,

Thanks for the interest in reading my nearly 4 year old story. Maybe you have forgotten about this story. I will try to update my story again after such a long time. :o

contrafighter
23-09-2017, 11:33 PM
Allow me to backtrack to show more details.

I went to this online chat where you can see the female's photo. Initiated chat with some females but the response was not very good. It was either no reply at all or they stopped replying after exchanging few messages.

Came across this girl who did not really appeal to me with her looks at first but I tried to initiate conversation anyway. It was her instant reply that caught my attention. That was something that made me wanted to talk to her more and know her better.

We exchanged mobile numbers and instant messaging id after talking for a while in the online chat.

To be continue...

contrafighter
24-09-2017, 07:56 PM
We talked for hours on the phone in the first few nights but subsequently she did most of the talking and I just want to listen to her voice.

Slowly she opened up more and told me about her past relationships which did not turn up well. She also told me that her heart was so broken that it is hard for her to start a new relationship. Despite that she agreed to meet me at the budget hotel, she is still moody.

I asked her why she is moody but she keeps telling me that it is something that she needs to handle it on her own. After much persuasion, she finally tell me that she is having financial difficulties.

To be continue...

demonhunter
28-09-2017, 08:23 PM
Standard Story .....

Let you fuck to get hooked and then .....

hehehehee

ibanezjem555
28-09-2017, 08:33 PM
ok.. now we know her real game... bedek bedek play hard to get..
Met a ML like that.. need $$ to open spa... i bo chup enjoy massage...
Soon, she was kpkb all the time.. hey i come for massage, not listen to sob stories.. Change ML... b4 she hound out my $$ ! :mad:

contrafighter
29-09-2017, 08:50 PM
People say that love is blind. Well it did happen to me even though it was just one sided.

At that point in time, I just wanted her to be happy so I asked for the details of her financial problems. It total up to 10k and I told her that I will settle it for her even though it was not a small amount to me. She said that she would not be able to return me that amount of money and I told her not to worry about it. We fixed a date to meet again to settle her financial problems. When I left for home for the day, she sent me a message and said that it is fine if I decided to change my mind but I assured her that I would not change my mind.

To be continue...

HonkyTonkyMan
02-10-2017, 02:17 PM
oh oh i sense someone biting on a bait all hook line and sinker....

contrafighter
02-10-2017, 11:05 PM
We met few days later to settle her financial problems. Met up with some financial representatives and settle the issues. She told me that she was surprised that I actually did it and I could tell from her face that her burden was lifted. I requested to meet her again on the coming weekend at hotel and she agreed. She told me that it was something that she could do as a gratitude to my help.

We met in the hotel and made passionate love. She told me that I was her benefactor and she would never forget it.

To be continue...

maxsee
09-10-2017, 03:20 PM
10k Sex......sure is expensive :eek:

contrafighter
09-10-2017, 10:49 PM
I thought that once I had helped her, she would no longer be moody and be more cheerful. She did sound more cheerful after the deed when we talked on the phone. But little did I know that it was just temporary.

As the days go by, her moodiness sank in again. I do not understand. I thought her problems were lifted? So I asked her again. She told me that she needs a loan again. This time is 1k and she said that she would return me once she had the money. I pondered for a while and told her to tell me the reason why she needed the loan. It turns out that she was addicted to online gambling.

This time I was in dilemma and not sure whether I should help her or not. I told her that I need to think it through and would contact her once I had come to a decision. Few hours later I called her and told her that I will help her. I also tried to convince her to quit online gambling and she gave me her word.

To be continue...

xrff
10-10-2017, 05:18 AM
hey bro can understand your empathy towards her but gambling is a bottomless pit.

think of how much time is needed to make that money from honest living.

always better to increase your own value and let them be attracted to you instead of the other way round

contrafighter
12-10-2017, 11:06 PM
As usual, we met at the hotel and stay overnight. I passed her the money and she was relieved. She told me that I was different from the other guys that she had met. Most of the guys she met only wanted sex. She knew that I truly care for her and I was the only sex partner she had at this time.

Time passed by really fast when I was with her. How I wish the time can stop so that I can spend more time with her.

To be continue...

jimfairy
13-10-2017, 01:18 AM
I wait and finally get the chance to meet her but the venue is budget hotel. We spend a night there and yes, we have sex. I tell her that I love her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. But she keeps saying that she is a bad woman and decline it. I'm feeling devastated but I simply can't get over it because the feeling is too strong for me to let go. I still continue to call her and tell her to just let me love her. We meet up a few times at the budget hotel and spend a few nights there. I am so obsessed with her that I tried to make the nights there as perfect as possible. She is moody most of the time though.

To be continue...

Deleted!!!

ibanezjem555
14-10-2017, 08:49 AM
Oh oh... KC trap...
Sorry bro you end up in such a situation.
Best is to cut your losses and find new lady.
Could happen to anyone as feelings will take over big head.
Bottomless pit Bro. Fold your cards and walk away.

As usual, we met at the hotel and stay overnight. I passed her the money and she was relieved. She told me that I was different from the other guys that she had met. Most of the guys she met only wanted sex. She knew that I truly care for her and I was the only sex partner she had at this time.

Time passed by really fast when I was with her. How I wish the time can stop so that I can spend more time with her.

To be continue...

contrafighter
15-10-2017, 08:13 PM
Little did I know that I was just delaying the inevitable. One day, she text me and asked for another loan of 1k. The reason was due to online gambling again. I know that this has to stop. So I told her that this would be the last time that I lend her money.

We met at Starbucks for me to passed her the money. She said that she understand why I made that decision and was sorry for having to trouble me again and again. She also promised me that she would definitely return the loan but she needed some time.

To be continue...

contrafighter
15-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Oh oh... KC trap...
Sorry bro you end up in such a situation.
Best is to cut your losses and find new lady.
Could happen to anyone as feelings will take over big head.
Bottomless pit Bro. Fold your cards and walk away.

Thanks bro

ibanezjem555
16-10-2017, 10:52 PM
Wtf ? Anyway kiss your money goodbye. Better be the last time.

Next time, another such request by her, kindly pm me.

I will dress up in my queen drag, meet you at Starbucks, take the money, clong my handbag (with a brick in it) over your head.

While you recover, I will get out of my drag-queen costume, return your money, and you can buy me a caramel macchiato and a cheese cake.

Enough lah.. you deserve better !

PS: Another trick is to return your money, then rubba rubba, ask for more. Wise up bro !

Little did I know that I was just delaying the inevitable. One day, she text me and asked for another loan of 1k. The reason was due to online gambling again. I know that this has to stop. So I told her that this would be the last time that I lend her money.

We met at Starbucks for me to passed her the money. She said that she understand why I made that decision and was sorry for having to trouble me again and again. She also promised me that she would definitely return the loan but she needed some time.

To be continue...