PDA

View Full Version : Pov

storm11
21-10-2013, 08:20 AM
Bros / Sis

I am just an ordinary guy - who cheong GL occasionally, and got to know this PRC WL about 6 months back. Then, I found I click well with her and became her regular customer. Then, one thing led to another - I KC her..or also kanna KC myself ..And we went out dating on many occasions.

Not that I fell in love with her..I doubt so.. I deem myself too old for lovey dovey romance. It just that it was fun being with her.

Then, she need to go back home to settle some family issues. To help her through, I gave her a small amount so that she can sort things out back home. I didn't expect anything in return. I have fully written off this small amount anyway. I also casually teased her that I can "养她“ when she go back to PRC. We communicate daily after her return to PRC and I also visited her in PRC since. And we continue to have sexual relation as well. I did gave her spending money too. Now I feared that she really have feelings for me or become dependent on me.

But..I am not the commitment type of guy..i really get cold feet about commitment.

What do you people think? Is this a BAO relationship? I don't want to BAO anyone - hehe..I can't afford it either.

Should I end this "relationship" if it is at all a relationship to start with? Do you think that I have lead her on? I did not have any intention to lie to or hurt anyone.

Any points of view will be appreciated.

TonyStarkMK8
21-10-2013, 08:38 AM
Maybe you can keep it this way and nothing more?

Continue this friends with benefits relationship and maybe give her a small amount of money every now and then.

Even go out fuck girl also need pay ma.. so maybe a small amount is logical.

Maybe one day you get sick of fucking her or maybe one day she ask for a big sum of money from you, then its the time to let it go and end this relationship.

:cool:

sammyboyfor
21-10-2013, 12:02 PM
Read the link in my signature. :rolleyes:

justl00king
22-10-2013, 07:36 PM
TS bro, why worry so much?

She's a WL, u offer her $ and she provides u with fun time.

Just let the good times roll! ;)

thomko
22-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Bro ts, End it lahhhhhhhh.... fuck it pay it thats it....good luck...

crood
23-10-2013, 08:18 AM
What do you people think? Is this a BAO relationship? I don't want to BAO anyone - hehe..I can't afford it either.

Should I end this "relationship" if it is at all a relationship to start with? Do you think that I have lead her on? I did not have any intention to lie to or hurt anyone.

Any points of view will be appreciated.

What I can say is to direct to her and anything that still comes is by her own accord.

hardworking48
23-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Bro, whatever you do, don't ever BAO a china girl. You gotta be crazy to do this. Like what the other bros say, Fuck and pay...that's it.

Even if you go on dates like bf/gf, don't ever get trapped in a BAO situation which you will find it extremely hard to escape from later. The girl also wont let you off if you try to break up.

So, enjoy but don't get trap in a BAO situation.

storm11
23-10-2013, 07:19 PM
Bro, whatever you do, don't ever BAO a china girl. You gotta be crazy to do this. Like what the other bros say, Fuck and pay...that's it.

Even if you go on dates like bf/gf, don't ever get trapped in a BAO situation which you will find it extremely hard to escape from later. The girl also wont let you off if you try to break up.

So, enjoy but don't get trap in a BAO situation.

Thanks but how can girl wont let me go if I break off ? She is there while I m here n she can't come over here anyway

Mountain
26-10-2013, 01:14 AM
Just keep it this way will be good. Don't you think so?

crood
26-10-2013, 03:32 AM
Thanks but how can girl wont let me go if I break off ? She is there while I m here n she can't come over here anyway

She can always return to look for u and if she does it, u will be in deep trouble then,out for blood.