PDA

View Full Version : Broken heart & broken wallet

xxxccl
21-10-2013, 03:19 AM
Hi bros & sis of SBF,

My first post here as a new member.

Just want to seek advice, comments and help if not just ranting out because I got no other people to talk to about my situation.

I don't usually go clubbing/pubbing but one day about 4 months ago I was brought to this thai club by my colleague for a celebration.

Just so happened it was the first day that that thai club brought in Korean & Taiwanese girls.

This Korean girl actually approached me and we started chatting. I actually know a bit of Korean and she was fascinated. We ended up exchanging numbers. I got very attracted to her and subsequently came back to look her up.

They were actually there working as models, and it seemed like it's pretty difficult to get frisky with them. Soon I got close with her circle of model friends and consistently they were telling me Singaporean men are wolves, waves of msg asking for sex and they don't like to work in the club. Most of them returned to Korean except for the girl I met.

Initially she didn't ask me to help her with her target until the 2nd month onwards. We kept going out and I had spent huge loads until I've told her that I've got no more money to spend on her.

She was very understanding and told me to stop hanging "flower" for her, told me not to look her up in the club and still meets me when we're free for shopping and just meals. She even advised me not to give up on my current job when I was frustrated over it.

She says that I'm her bf and what I don't understand is we are not intimate, how can it be that i'm the bf? We still chat and go out every once in awhile but nothing happens. Nothing meaning no sex, we still hug and kiss but that's nothing to me...

Recently my colleague told me that he saw her giving a customer a bj, which of course I didn't believe. But I didn't rule out the fact that it can happen.

I still give her the benefit of the doubt, even she did that it's also because of her job. But hearing from her, she absolutely hates the notion of paying for sex and stuff.

Obviously asking her directly will get a no, but what else can I do?

I am pretty confused right now and am not sure where I stand in this situation.

In the end I hope to achieve the following:
1. To confirm our rs
2. If she really treats me a bf, to have sex!
3. Anyway to salvage my "investment" if she doesn't really take our rs seriously?

Opened to be judged...

Can anyone with similar situation share with me what did you do?

sammyboyfor
21-10-2013, 03:58 AM
Opened to be judged...

You're an idiot. :rolleyes:

ShaneLenny
21-10-2013, 04:06 AM
You are her companion...?You pay for food and drinks and stuffs on her days off...?

You should try to bring her home and inititiate sex...

stillgottheblue
21-10-2013, 07:15 AM
You go to a club, either you play the girls or you get played by them.

Her job is to get paid by getting fucked, no two ways about it. You have to accept the fact. Don't even think of a relationship before you straighten out your thoughts. I suggest you leave this golden cheebye asap for your own good. When you play, you don't indulge and fall head over heals for a whore. (it's not easy)

These girl is ONLY YOURS when you took her to the room. Once she is outside, she belongs to the public.

jnudes
21-10-2013, 07:18 AM
I used to be an idiot like you during my younger days. Are you looking for real love from her? She bonked countless men already and she does not need to tell you that.

She only use you as a 'temporary friend' and once she made enough she go back Korea. You should bonk her at least once before she leaves you. If she rejects you should break up with her.

alan0338
21-10-2013, 09:38 AM
its obvious Tat ur fren is jealous of u getting true love and he cant, Tat is y he trying to sabo her la, or maybe he is 1 of the competitors amongst the many guys... IMHO, she is of wife material cos she advised u to stop hanging flowers for her and still go out with u... Just hang on and wait long long for this true love to open flower grow fruit... JIAYOU TS!!! :D

sta1100
21-10-2013, 09:44 AM
Hi Bro,

Get a life, she only want your $$$.

maxsee
21-10-2013, 11:09 AM
You are probably there to provide sponsorship for some of her meals and outdoor entertainment from time to time.....time to wake up.....:D:D:D:D

MatthewC
21-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Bro, time to wake up and cut your losses.. save yourself when you still can.. don't build up a debt which you will regret later..

hamsapkwai
21-10-2013, 01:27 PM
She says that I'm her bf and what I don't understand is we are not intimate, how can it be that i'm the bf? We still chat and go out every once in awhile but nothing happens. Nothing meaning no sex, we still hug and kiss but that's nothing to me...

Recently my colleague told me that he saw her giving a customer a bj, which of course I didn't believe. But I didn't rule out the fact that it can happen.

Opened to be judged...

if she bj other men and u kissed her that means u are also giving proxy bj to all the other men . yucks :rolleyes:

ramon
21-10-2013, 01:42 PM
Boy, there will be men who can pay more than you to have hugs and kisses from her.

It's her job and if more money is given then sex can happen too.

Since she still go out with you without much more cash outlay then enjoy the dating game lor.

She can call you BF or hubby but you should know it won't come to any happy endings unless she's willing to buy you a ticket to korea, intro her parents to you and want you to marry her. (which is as good as striking big sweep)

xuanz
21-10-2013, 01:57 PM
바보

Bro. Never spend money on a girl until you broke.

There are tons of Korean girls(yes i admit I love them too) currently working in the clubs. Most of their job, you guessed it.

I don't know what's the ratio of you settling down with a girl you met in the club. But It's always better to find someone outside.

Remember, there's always prettier girl out there.

In turn, I would call her my GF(just to make her feel shoik). But I fuck around with others and let her know(purposely). She can play that game, you also!!! She won't feel good either even though she also toying you.

Nonteerak2553
21-10-2013, 10:54 PM
Stop all those nonsense. Don't waste anymore gas on her.

Save money go to Korea, and find the real deal. It seems you fall for her KC. Better siam from her far far. There's are tons of women willing to spread their leg for you. Why headache on one Korean girl? :rolleyes:

tenggiri
22-10-2013, 11:53 AM
Maybe she wants to make kimchi and you are one of the ingredients she is missing? ie. cabbage aka chai toa.

justl00king
22-10-2013, 07:21 PM
TS bro,

1)nothing to confirm, just a $ rs.
2)no sex means she dun like u, bf just a term so u take care of her with $.
3)only way to salvage is to bonk her as much as possible, seems unlikely.

Initial invested too much, difficult to recoup. ROI failed miserably,do take note not worthy for any further investments. Cut losses and look for other prospective ventures.

Good luck! :)

ddog
22-10-2013, 10:31 PM
Ddog feel the term 'model' are very loosely termed especially in Singapore whereby any plain jane, shorty, pre-pubercent looking girls calling herself model. So don't take the title too highly.
There's no way to recover the $ obviously, and as far as this concerned, she may as well have a BF back in Korea. Many of these models (including those came for Fashion Week Runways) are just seeking a victim for an expense paid dining and shopping. Let along those paid by clubs! These girls comes with pricetags, one can't always assume for truth everything they tells you. If bro so desperate to bed her, why not do it when her judgement is fuddled *hint*.

Castrol
23-10-2013, 06:41 PM
I don't usually go clubbing/pubbing but one day about 4 months ago I was brought to this thai club by my colleague for a celebration.

Just so happened it was the first day that that thai club brought in Korean & Taiwanese girls.

come on bro, where is this thai club with korean and taiwan chicks? :D

subidowa
23-10-2013, 07:43 PM
Why u didnt spend all the money u use to hang flowers on her to get a BJ or a fuck.... Its more direct this way isn't it.... Since the way i hear u, u also wanna have sex to prove u mean something to her....

I think u are an idiot..... U should just throw money on her and get sex straight away.... what for waste so much time and effort on a club/bar girl. U really believe she will love u for FREE meh....

SHe can give BJ to customers she can also leave u for customers.... end of the story is money win la.... U no money u lose....

DO_YOU_BJ
23-10-2013, 10:23 PM
come on bro, where is this thai club with korean and taiwan chicks? :D
Good catch bro;) Upz u. Lately, this section all kinds of Aesop Fables thread popping up:eek:

Castrol
24-10-2013, 01:22 PM
Good catch bro;) Upz u. Lately, this section all kinds of Aesop Fables thread popping up:eek:

haha bro thanks, this is where all the sob fables are... we just try to drink and forget. :D

newbieboy
24-10-2013, 07:08 PM

Club 9 and the new one all have, Korean, prc, Thai and rumored Taiwan but I didn't talk to any. Anyway Taiwan and PRC hard to tell lah.

newbieboy
24-10-2013, 07:10 PM
This kind of working woman knows men's needs the best. If she really treat you like BF, she will want to suck you dry (money and sperm) so you cannot go out to "guan". So, you tell me lor.

3Dragon
24-10-2013, 09:58 PM
You can change your name to Carrot Head le. Any girl I wanna cheong with, by 2nd date no sex, I will ask her f o le.

porscheclub
24-10-2013, 10:29 PM
Club 9 and the new one all have, Korean, prc, Thai and rumored Taiwan but I didn't talk to any. Anyway Taiwan and PRC hard to tell lah.

Easy, just have a conversation & you'll know if PRC or Taiwanese & some dongbei gals speak Korean too so TS.....:D

TS, just tell us her no/name & club then let us see if we get extras with her & do an FR for you ok?

twilight13
25-10-2013, 02:16 PM
Kenna chop robert oredi. Take it easy, since money gone liao don't brood over it and take it as a lesson. Failures make one stronger. ;)

Like our PM like to say, 'let's move on.' :D

jialatjinjin
27-10-2013, 06:02 AM
Hi bros & sis of SBF,

My first post here as a new member.

Just want to seek advice, comments and help if not just ranting out because I got no other people to talk to about my situation.

This Korean girl actually approached me and we started chatting. I actually know a bit of Korean and she was fascinated. We ended up exchanging numbers. I got very attracted to her and subsequently came back to look her up.

They were actually there working as models, and it seemed like it's pretty difficult to get frisky with them. Soon I got close with her circle of model friends and consistently they were telling me Singaporean men are wolves, waves of msg asking for sex and they don't like to work in the club. Most of them returned to Korean except for the girl I met.

Initially she didn't ask me to help her with her target until the 2nd month onwards. We kept going out and I had spent huge loads until I've told her that I've got no more money to spend on her.

She was very understanding and told me to stop hanging "flower" for her, told me not to look her up in the club and still meets me when we're free for shopping and just meals. She even advised me not to give up on my current job when I was frustrated over it.

I still give her the benefit of the doubt, even she did that it's also because of her job. But hearing from her, she absolutely hates the notion of paying for sex and stuff.

Obviously asking her directly will get a no, but what else can I do?

I am pretty confused right now and am not sure where I stand in this situation.

1. To confirm our rs
3. Anyway to salvage my "investment" if she doesn't really take our rs seriously?

Opened to be judged...

is your name robert?

jameschong1
27-10-2013, 12:32 PM
[QUOTE=xxxccl;9913841]Hifriends and consistently they were telling me Singaporean men are wolves, waves of msg asking for sex and they don't like to work in the club.
=========
Singapore man not only wolves but also stupid pigs if u carry on to give her loads of money.
If I were u, I give loads of my precious birds nest.

nihabaashi
27-10-2013, 06:52 PM
The amt u hang flower...might as well use that money to fuck the freelance koreans advertised in sammyboy....?

Why hanker for a relationship?

Pay per use....wont break your heart or your wallet.

Why invite emotional n financial stress?

LazyCat
28-10-2013, 12:11 PM
Hi bros & sis of SBF,

1. To confirm our rs

Opened to be judged...

TS,

cut your losses,

1. forget your rs - like it or not, she is still in it for the money

2. want sex? there are plenty of avenue that offers this services. Pay and enjoy. It's the same anyway you cut it, minus the emotional baggage and burning a hole in your wallet. Anyway, i don't think having a girlfriend who work in these place is ideal, high maintenance for one thing.

3. Let it go, take it as a lesson learn. Money can be made back, lessons learned from this episode more than worth the "investment".

I do feel you seriously kena KC by the lady. Just my humble opinion.

Cheers !!!

prettymannequin
29-10-2013, 03:05 PM
To put it bluntly, you're the sugar daddy she doesn't have to fuck... Sorry. :o

MaMister
29-10-2013, 07:16 PM
Who knows... maybe your colleague is the one she bj....:D

subidowa
30-10-2013, 04:56 PM
Fucking a korean isn't that difficult...

Times to times i got it free.... Just go butter, mink or Dream.... those popular clubs... Get to know them from the club.... ask them out and seduce them... They are quite open minded. However, getting their numbers isn't difficult is making them reply u after getting the numbers that is difficult.

Paying to fuck korean doesn't satisfy my ego... Much less paying to not get fuck..... I want it free...... hahha but i do pay... in terms of the expenses while dating ......

illusioniz
30-10-2013, 09:29 PM
just like my old days :D I used to be stuck in this situation also. After the lesson, I gave myself a rules:
Rules for chiongster:
1. Never falls in love , no matter how sweet or good she treats u..(Man weakness)
2. They only after your money, this is the fact...REMEMBER...
3. A person who betray her own body, will betray you at the end..

Hope it helps..

xxxccl
02-11-2013, 10:19 PM
Thanks guys,

i've been not meeting up with her alr...

prob is she still text me and does tell me she misses me...

she knows i don't like to go to the club and when i'm there she's very touched and surprised...

she went back to Korea and returned lately, throughout her days in Korea she still update me on her life even though the time difference.

she says her mum is going to come to Singapore and will introduce her mum to me when she's here...

The mum even knows who I am...

She even bought gifts from Korea for me...

I haven't spent a single cent on her for a long time yet she stills agree to go out...

I'm not sure if she's really out for my money because there was a day she paid for everything by herself, even my dinner... I'm really just giving her the benefit of the doubt that it's Korean culture that the guy usually pays for everything in a date...

so, question now is, how do I play my cards? ROI is still negative....

fouredz
03-11-2013, 08:57 PM
rule #1. Never spoilt relationship with a buddy over a girl, moreover a "foreign talent" girl.

nihabaashi
04-11-2013, 06:21 AM
Paying by herself for a day doesnt mean anything....

Just one very cold day, doesnt mean it is winter.

She can text the same stuff to several guys.

Hwei6969
04-11-2013, 11:03 AM
I think you have to find out if she gives out BJ in moment of heat or is it for cash. If it's for cash, I think you have to just let go

It's just like in a card game, you have a rare card in hand which you like very much, but the upkeep is 4 times your monthly salary and no BJ for you.
Cantonese saying, it's a waste of your time.

youarechibi
04-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Bro TS

Best is stop thinking about her and about your investment.

Good luck

air_pork
05-11-2013, 09:11 AM
im a silent reader and i cant help but to log in and comment on yr situation.

first of all reasons they are here is becos of money and not love. playing pr is part of their job. gettibg client close to then so to have bf~gf feeling cos they building a network cos guys will come back look for her.

well since u spent so much, make sure yr ROI is there which means have sex with her. at least u piak her.

anyway if u no money u will be useless to her dont expect her to feed u..

thank u

MaMister
05-11-2013, 04:28 PM
Paying by herself for a day doesnt mean anything....

Just one very cold day, doesnt mean it is winter.

She can text the same stuff to several guys.

She have a list :D