PDA

View Full Version : Shotgun Dilemna

vic12
09-10-2013, 10:44 AM
I have this problem and I really needed help from Bros who are familiar with ICA laws.

I am married for 5 years but the relationship with my wife was on the rock since mid 2012, we quarreled almost everyday and is on the verge of divorce.

End of 2012, I came to know this Vietnam girlfriend who is very nice to and she got pregnant. Although she knew that I am married and Sg is a monogamy society, she still decides to keep the baby.

Mid 2013, I actually wanted to divorce my wife and marry her, but the biggest nightmare came when my wife told me she's also pregnant already.

Knowing that I cannot divorce her now, my gf doesn't mind but all she wants is to give the baby a better life. So we decided to let the baby be born in SG. I went to ICA but ICA says that unless I have a marriage cert with my viet gf, the baby can never be a Singaporean. I have heard of people who encountered the same situation and the baby successfully became Singaporean.

Can any bros for advice on what should I do to make the baby a Singaporean?

LadyInNeed
09-10-2013, 12:16 PM
I have this problem and I really needed help from Bros who are familiar with ICA laws.

I am married for 5 years but the relationship with my wife was on the rock since mid 2012, we quarreled almost everyday and is on the verge of divorce.

End of 2012, I came to know this Vietnam girlfriend who is very nice to and she got pregnant. Although she knew that I am married and Sg is a monogamy society, she still decides to keep the baby.

Mid 2013, I actually wanted to divorce my wife and marry her, but the biggest nightmare came when my wife told me she's also pregnant already.

Knowing that I cannot divorce her now, my gf doesn't mind but all she wants is to give the baby a better life. So we decided to let the baby be born in SG. I went to ICA but ICA says that unless I have a marriage cert with my viet gf, the baby can never be a Singaporean. I have heard of people who encountered the same situation and the baby successfully became Singaporean.

Go find ur MP to help

MaMister
09-10-2013, 12:54 PM
verge of divorce still have sex? Your wife good leh.

maxsee
09-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Quarrel everyday ... u still dare to shoot inside ... zzZZz

friedrich
09-10-2013, 02:09 PM
ROFLMAO

Bro TS, your story made me laughed till my ribcage and stomach hurts. What an eventful life! More happening than Taiwanese drama!!!!!

Just to clarify one thing. You are 100% sure that the baby is yours right? Or rather, both babies, you are 100% sure they are yours right?? Just to be sure.

(o)(o) Tuner
09-10-2013, 05:32 PM
Quarrel everyday ... u still dare to shoot inside ... zzZZz

Yes I wonder why too. Anyway, good luck to TS and wish him all the best in life(with having 2 wives). :)

skarlett
09-10-2013, 06:35 PM
..... I have heard of people who encountered the same situation and the baby successfully became Singaporean.

1) what you have heard is just a story/legend/imaginary.

2) ur baby can only be a singaporean if you marry the viet girl.

3) ypur life is gonna be really messy/stressful going forward.

4) God bless you. And of course the victims involved, that excludes u though.

Soul_Reaper
09-10-2013, 08:07 PM

Why do you want the baby to be a Singaporean? You will only make him suffer for the rest of his life unless he is a member of the elites which obviously you and him are not. Please dun make your son be a slave to Singapore.

His mother is Vietnamese..... if I were in your shoes I would take up Vietnamese citizenship for him as the coming future generation it will be the IndoChinese countries that will grow and prosper.... Singapore is a sinking ship.

natsuki
09-10-2013, 08:18 PM
verge of divorce still have sex? Your wife good leh.

LoLx~ Actually some of my friends also like that lei... My dad's PRC gf chopped him using chopper, he married another PRC girl, he also go back to the PRC gf there to fug her... Men~

wayne23416
10-10-2013, 12:43 AM
I think...being Muslim can work...pardon me..but Doesn't being muslim mean u can have more than 1 wife? I know of my dad's friend who is muslim having 2 wives..but that's in the 60's...circumcise yourdick and give it a try?

szczesny
10-10-2013, 01:44 AM
How ppl adopt a baby overseas:confused: If there's a means, there's always a way, rite? :)

wantanabee
10-10-2013, 04:28 PM
ROFLMAO

Bro TS, your story made me laughed till my ribcage and stomach hurts. What an eventful life! More happening than Taiwanese drama!!!!!

Just to clarify one thing. You are 100% sure that the baby is yours right? Or rather, both babies, you are 100% sure they are yours right?? Just to be sure.

bro fried is very precise. at this point, u cant deny that both women have high chance of seeing other ppl behind your back. you can be just a slave to them.
this is no time to get emotional and try to be gentleman.. u need to solve the identity clearly even if it gonna look bad on u

thomko
10-10-2013, 10:12 PM
better for viet baby to be viet. it will be much cheaper to take care. dont forget u going to have 2 of each.

KangTuo
11-10-2013, 10:53 AM
Messy....
Should have ask the vb to abort the baby early.

Cut all contacts with the vb and go back to your wife.
Its norm to be single mum in vn...

see see only
12-10-2013, 10:54 AM
Pardon me ... another who simply thinks with his small head ...

You have put yourself into a deep shit and your future will fuck your past .... you just put a timebomb in viet ... one day the viet woman will hold your ranson for the kid ...

Women of the kindest soul will do anything to protect the welfare of their children ... cross your finger

GLHunter
12-10-2013, 10:57 AM
Messy....
Should have ask the vb to abort the baby early.

Cut all contacts with the vb and go back to your wife.
Its norm to be single mum in vn...

Abortion is not an option in this case. We have to understand that abortion is murder and it will lead to very bad karma. The viet gal is very nice to ts. Ts cannot shoot and run away. Have to face it like a man.

Summerhillt
13-10-2013, 04:40 PM
Wow , since TS i think that you can't have 2 wives in SG. I say keep the current wife in sg make a proper family.

Get ur vb to stay in viet , make the child a viet citizen. let him grow up there. You just provide them financially.

If you earn 2k to 4k max a month.. i say you take care and start to clock OT.

Soul_Reaper
13-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Wow , since TS i think that you can't have 2 wives in SG. I say keep the current wife in sg make a proper family.

Get ur vb to stay in viet , make the child a viet citizen. let him grow up there. You just provide them financially.

If you earn 2k to 4k max a month.. i say you take care and start to clock OT.

If you have ROM in SG..... even if you married in other countries is still an offense. Just keep your VB and child in Vietnam but do not register your marriage.

V|ernar
21-10-2013, 06:25 PM
If you have ROM in SG..... even if you married in other countries is still an offense. Just keep your VB and child in Vietnam but do not register your marriage.

Dont need to register but need to pay monthly.... and fly monthly too ~

alan1999
11-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Bro, pity yr case. I did my choice 4 years ago and now i am in Vietnam for the last 4 years....u can only chose 1...

Hwei6969
12-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Bro, you aiming to sign 12-06 liao?
Women chapter not there for nothing one

Shake yourself up, sit down and ask yourself Why this woman want your Baby?
What this baby can bring her? And why she never stop u going without rubber?
Is it a plot to get her passport to a more beautiful and happier life for herself in Singapore?

tshirt
17-11-2013, 02:46 PM
Friend,

your cock been visiting too many holess. You said you fuck the viet gal because you quarrel everyday with your wife. Then at the same time you also fuck your wife while quarreling with her??????

Hmmmm....

Austere
11-12-2013, 09:54 PM
For your baby sake , divorce your wife and marry Viet.

U have to let your wife know your reasons

Villian
12-12-2013, 02:58 AM
I say u deserve this and you have to face it like a man..

Want to shoot inside, pay the consequences.

jameschong1
28-12-2013, 06:34 PM
I say u deserve this and you have to face it like a man..

Want to shoot inside, pay the consequences.
====
vic12 - how u afford to have 2 wife? u earn more than $10k a month?
if not go sell backside as your 2 wife + 2 kid will die hungry