PDA

View Full Version : Clubbing/ Drinking Session

Ancient
27-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Hi bros and sis out there,

What's your take on your partner going clubbing or drinking session with their working friends or cliques? (Without your presence)

Alcohol makes wonder to the mind.

ShittyAss
28-08-2013, 07:48 AM

What's your take on your partner going clubbing or drinking session with their working friends or cliques? (Without your presence)

Partner referring to ur wife or ur gf?

If ur wife.. After drinks goes back to ur house...

If ur gf.. U can always fetch her after she finishes her drinks

Ai Zai n steady abit.. Let her chill wif her friends.. While u can chill Wif ur own friends

subidowa
28-08-2013, 08:37 AM
DUn worry i confirm ur gf/wife will have her own fuck partner too behind ur back.... Just take things easy....

Ancient
28-08-2013, 11:57 AM
Thanks bro for your views. Hope to hear from other bros on their view.

For me, I don't mind her going to drink. Just have this awkard feeling when she drinks a lot and came back tipsy.

BiRd13
28-08-2013, 03:22 PM
Common ba...
However, I try not to allow my partner to go on 1-to-1 date (especially drinking) with another guy... Unless he is someone I know and trusted with

supergirl2011
28-08-2013, 04:22 PM
your wife/gf did not ask you to go with her? I will usually ask my husband to go with me but he dun wan... anyway I introduced my husband to my colleagues already. hmmm if got guys, better not allow haha ;p I am not good with alcohol. It makes me do something crazy. but then if you will restrict her, she might get angry. :(

subidowa
28-08-2013, 05:27 PM
Someone u can trust???? Are u crazy??? Those pple that fuck with ur wifes and behind ur back are usually those u can trust... hahah

ANyway im going ladies night at butter tonite??? ANyone can trust me with their wives or women?

PPGirl
28-08-2013, 06:31 PM
Never trust subidowa . maserati parrot

subidowa
28-08-2013, 06:52 PM
Wa u still havent die ah from all the attacking... Lol....

PPGirl
28-08-2013, 07:15 PM
U die first i still living lol
drink too much careful of heart attack

Mr_don_juan
28-08-2013, 07:44 PM

Absolutely be cool with her going. Tell her to go have fun with her working colleagues and friends. You trust her it'll be no big deal at all.

She just want to have some fun with her friends. She'll appreciate that you believe in her and her friends will appreciate it for that.

Sometimes don't you ever feel the need of hanging out with your friends ? You should feel the need to do, it's healthy and absolutely positive. :D

Ancient
28-08-2013, 10:51 PM
Happy to see that more views from both the male and female side.

Can see that most bro and sis here are willing to let their hands off and also the trust that your gave to one another.
Salute to all of you.

Are there any more views?

Janet_W
01-09-2013, 03:09 PM
used 2 trust my ex alot. let him go clubbing at St James, sumtimes w me sumtimes wo me. end up later learn he bed 2 of his female friends.

nw will nvr trust anymore, say wat drunk made him do it. total BS:mad:

skarlett
02-09-2013, 08:37 PM
used 2 trust my ex alot. let him go clubbing at St James, sumtimes w me sumtimes wo me. end up later learn he bed 2 of his female friends.

Same shit different man. :mad::mad::mad:

Ken79
02-09-2013, 08:48 PM
just let her go with her friends and colleagues but u should pick her up though, even if u dont drive.

iceage
02-09-2013, 09:42 PM

Now you are free to find new bf. :)

equin0x69
03-09-2013, 12:23 PM

I think the easiest way to deal with this is to ask her if she's okay with you doing the same thing to her.

ie. if you go drinking with your working friends or cliques in the exact same scenario.

bah. alcohol is just a nonsense excuse. used and recieved that excuse. :D

Janet_W
03-09-2013, 02:38 PM
Now you are free to find new bf. :)

Now I'm free, dun wan to be tied up in a r/s anymore.

iceage
03-09-2013, 05:07 PM
Now I'm free, dun wan to be tied up in a r/s anymore.

Enjoy your single hood. 爱情来的时候,要挡也挡不了。:)

subidowa
06-09-2013, 02:05 PM
Dun ever fall too hard for anybody.... even if GF or BF just think that one of these days he she will betray u too... Better prepare mentally.... Trust no one man except ur family.....

xpinkyx-moment
06-09-2013, 02:18 PM
Dun ever fall too hard for anybody.... even if GF or BF just think that one of these days he she will betray u too... Better prepare mentally.... Trust no one man except ur family.....

Some times family also will betray each other ...

Trust no one but urself .

You know what u did nv betrayed ur ownself can le .

subidowa
06-09-2013, 05:28 PM
Anyone clubbing tonite?

Gentle Beast
06-09-2013, 06:10 PM
If anyone one wants to fool around, even going for drinks at MacDonald can start a fire.

The point is, is there a reason for you not to trust your partner going clubbing or drinks? If your partner is having emo problems, clubbing and drinking will most certainly lead to something intimate. If you and your partner have a strong healthy relationship, then you don't have to worry. My 2 cents.

Flinger2
07-09-2013, 02:57 AM
Actually,

It all comes down to what kind if relationship both of you have. If it a healthy relationship with both of you in love with each other and there is mutual trust of each other, there is no fear issues etc.

If the relationship is strained or routine, living with you because I got no choice etc....etc... then definitely there is a possibility of things going wrong.

subidowa
07-09-2013, 08:13 PM
Later im going butter.... ANy ONE more to join in?? Time to meet 11 budget 80 and less

Townsend
09-09-2013, 11:23 PM
though it is really awkward. but you should give her some space to breathe and catch up with friends.

but, rem must DIE DIE go fetch her back home after her party.

Ancient
10-09-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the advise from all the seniors in sbf. Appreciate it and helps a lot in my case.

Cheers

xpinkyx-moment
11-09-2013, 03:42 AM
Thanks for the advise from all the seniors in sbf. Appreciate it and helps a lot in my case.

Cheers

Good Luck bro =D

raceer
12-09-2013, 01:31 PM
You need to give her space. However, there needs to be mutual trust.

Best to chat together and maybe set some ground rules or rules of engagements. Say, if she it too drunk, call to pickup or similar. Just a thought.

Good luck!

subidowa
13-09-2013, 06:21 PM
Im going butter factory.... cheers... ANyone who wanna link up can msg me....

xpinkyx-moment
13-09-2013, 08:16 PM
I heard from friends ,
today Mink Anniversary ...

I guess alot ppl go there party ba ?

Ancient
13-09-2013, 08:28 PM
Pinky, you going?